[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am about to take off from Minnesota. Assuming the plane doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170603_195415.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_195415.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I am about to take off from Minnesota. Assuming the plane doesn't crash (in which case this post will be legendary), I will arrive in Paris in 8 hours. In the time, approximately 4 posts will be made on /vip/
>>
File: IMG_20170604_042431.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_042431.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>62361
I made it, thank you for your blessing anon. So far I have been stated at by very ugly people like I am a particularly awkward looking piece of garbage, and everyone talks like they have a baguette shoved up their rectum.
>>
>>62373
Do you speak French? If not you're going to have a lonely time.
>>
>>62388
Fug, I couldn't make it in France. The only French I know is je m'apelle and omlette du fromage.
>>
>>62388
It was actually just a stop for a day on the way to Morocco.
>>
>>62420
Whatcha doin
>>
>>62427
He's joining ISIS.
>>
>>62360

I had the best Chinese food I've ever tasted in Paris.
>>
>>62388
Most young people speak English, or at least will try.
The older generation didn't learn English at school.

Some arrogant arseholes will refuse to speak English even if they can. Mostly Parisian café servers, as they are expected to act like a world known tourist attraction of rudeness.
>>
>>62464
>Mostly Parisian café servers, as they are expected to act like a world known tourist attraction of rudeness.
So since they're expected to be a negative stereotype they just go with it? I would be rather pleasantly surprised than have my negative expectations confirmed.
>>
>>62466

I visited Paris and found that everyone was fairly friendly and helpful. They appreciate if you make an effort at speaking French. But I didn't encounter a single soul I'd consider rude. It's their country. Don't act like an asshole. Great food. Pretty women. Lots to see.
>>
>>62474
Didnt the muslims take over?
>>
>>62427
Parents are insane, and offered to take me along. We're riding camels or something. I feel very uneasy seeing Muslims, I must say. They're like Oceania Islanders: all overgrown children, kids run around everywhere, no parental figures to be seen.
>>
File: gang.jpg (10KB, 229x165px) Image search: [Google]
gang.jpg
10KB, 229x165px
>>62514
>I feel very uneasy seeing Muslims, I must say.
I live in a University city in Canada.

You have no fucking idea.
>>
>>62466
Learn to say an approximate "bonjour, un XXX s'il vous plait", "merci" and "au revoir".
XXX being complicated, as seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBM2hRmWIfo I guess you can ask in English if you ask with a s'il vous plait.

>>62514
You're with friends/family/good guide? They wouldn't go to shitty places by themselves, and not take you to a place shitty for whites. (Whatever the local equivalent of a nigger gang part of town or red neck county.)
>kids run around everywhere, no parental figures to be seen.
Means there's not too much danger in the area. Just don't do something stupid.

They had cars and highways when I went with my Moroccan gf a few years ago. Camels are a tourist ride.
>>
>>62400
>My name is cheese omelet
>>
Im a fellow MN vipper here, hope you are having a nice trip
>>
File: IMG_20170608_033217.jpg (1MB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_033217.jpg
1MB, 2688x1512px
>>62543
Yeah, we've been driving, on very windy roads. Supposed to make it to the Sahara today. It's been very nice, and there's a surprising amount of other tourists around, English speakers too. Just that first day in Casablanca; brutal, awful city. Distinctly third world and garbage. Seen some Casbaas (SP?). Pic related, currently staying in a hotel in the middle of an oasis. Tagriz city named or something.
>>62701
Thank you friend.
>>
>>62625
What kind of response would this elicit from the French?
>>
>>62794
It's omelette AU fromage damnit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.