[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the oldfags at? And by oldfag I mean physically. Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1426558091093.gif (863KB, 435x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426558091093.gif
863KB, 435x360px
Where are the oldfags at? And by oldfag I mean physically. Can't post in this thread unless you're older than 29.

How's life going?
Are you in good health?
Do you feel more at ease with your life after the wisdom you've acquired over the years?
Ever notice how time seems to move faster the older you get?
>>
>>62032

>How's life going?

Still alive. Can't complain.

>Are you in good health?

Yes.

>Do you feel more at ease with your life after the wisdom you've acquired over the years?

Definitely.

>Ever notice how time seems to move faster the older you get?

God, that's no shit.
>>
>>62032
Adequate, but need to shift into a better job.

As far as I can tell, but haven't actually been to a doctor in a decade.

This falls under the purview of chuckling at youngsters hyperventilating at things that don't particularly matter in the long run, so yeah.

This, I haven't noticed.
>>
File: 8094726324.jpg (20KB, 475x479px) Image search: [Google]
8094726324.jpg
20KB, 475x479px
Haha, you guys are old
>>
>>62037
>Still alive. Can't complain.
Decent way of looking at it. I had a work friend back in the day where I would ask him how he was doing every morning because we were friendly. His response everyday was,"Above ground and above room temperature."
>Yes.
That's good.
>Definitely.
Things tend to roll of the back a lot easier these days for me too.
>God, that's no shit.
It's the end of the month already and I still feel like it's April. It is starting to get hot outside when it's not raining so maybe the summer will help me keep things in check.

>>62085
>Adequate, but need to shift into a better job.
I wish you the best of luck finding the right job.
>As far as I can tell, but haven't actually been to a doctor in a decade.
It'd probably be a good idea to schedule a check up if you have insurance and can afford it. I know it's a hassle but they might catch something early enough for it not to be a problem.
>This falls under the purview of chuckling at youngsters hyperventilating at things that don't particularly matter in the long run, so yeah.
It does seem like a lot of younger people are wrapped up in their own drama. I don't remember being like that when I was that age so it might be a generational thing. Maybe the new access to social media as well.
>This, I haven't noticed.
That's different than I expected. Days pass by about as well as they did when you were younger?
>>
>>62032
31. Old as fuck. Crippled for life. Just got put on cilexa and trazadone (i think?) I dunno. Anti anxiety and depression meds. And one to sleep more than 30 minutes a day...

My life is shit but the daily ragefits are gone.

Guess i can ride it out and finally die old and broken at a young age.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.