[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked do you consider your life to be in general? Obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1495347486494.jpg (231KB, 1000x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1495347486494.jpg
231KB, 1000x1373px
How fucked do you consider your life to be in general? Obviously everyone's going to have different metric by which to measure what they consider "fucked," but in the grand scheme of things, how do you think your life is presently faring? Do you have much of a social life? Do you have goals and aspirations? Have you made mistakes but learned from them in order to become a better person?

Me personally, I think I'm a bit of an underachiever but I have had my share of success throughout life so far. I quit trying halfway through high school and coasted on grades just barely above failing. I dropped out of college my second semester and went to work full time and have been pretty much spent the past 10 years working my way up the corporate ladder. I have a small group of friends but am very close to them. My job pays fairly well, enough to own a house, keep food on the table, and be married. I like to think I've done well considering it would've gone a lot worse.
>>
>>61870
We can afford 4chan passes to indulge our shitposting habit.

I'm sure the vast majority of us are doing relatively well.
>>
I have paranoid delusional schizophrenia. I lost all of my friends, my sales career, the ability to go places without people I implicitly trust like family to keep me objective about reality in case I have an episode, and my social life in general. I'll probably never have a girlfriend again which means I'll probably never get married and have a family of my own which makes me feel lonelier than it should. I'm on disability in order to get medicare to pay for the drugs that cost over a couple of grand a month. I don't get to work which stole a lot of my purpose in life but I guess you can say that I'm forcibly retired. The silver lining is that I have a lot of free time to pursue hobbies. I can watch anime, play video games, make vidme videos, and interact with people online which is a sanitized type of social interaction I can do from the safety of my room. In short my life sucks but I try to make the best with what I've got which is all I can really do.
>>
File: barry3.png (2MB, 1449x1138px) Image search: [Google]
barry3.png
2MB, 1449x1138px
>>61870
>How fucked do you consider your life to be in general?
Not at all. I'm a "A" student, I have an excellent relationship with my family, and I have a small cabal of friends that have interests relevant to my own. I've set a plan for my life, and I do my best to achieve my goals.

And, for what it's worth, I think people who say that they're "intelligent but lazy :^)" and have made absolutely nothing of their lives with the skills given to them should be stuffed straight into the ovens.
>>
>>61895
>$20 can mean the difference between remaining a CAPTCHA pleb with no future or a wealthy and successful normie that can funpost 4x as fast.
>>
File: 577000acb35f6cd88134f751faaf638b.jpg (340KB, 914x1260px) Image search: [Google]
577000acb35f6cd88134f751faaf638b.jpg
340KB, 914x1260px
>>61949
Someone needs to shop this into a pass advert.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.