[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 dead and 50+ injured in a suicide bombing at an Arian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: grounder.png (791KB, 950x828px) Image search: [Google]
grounder.png
791KB, 950x828px
>19 dead and 50+ injured in a suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-explosion-evacuated-ariana-13075807

Guys, can we please admit that there is a big fucking problem now?
>>
File: 1495504394922.jpg (132KB, 735x982px) Image search: [Google]
1495504394922.jpg
132KB, 735x982px
And the obligatory.
>>
That's what you get for leaving the house.
>>
>Guys, can we please admit that there is a big fucking problem now?

Yes, I'm tired of people who use this board as /pol/ and /news/ too. Glad more people feel the same
>>
And yes, it was a Muslim:
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/866988753612668928
>>
Well I'm glad that the bodies of the victims are being paraded aroundfor political use. They may have died horribly but at least they're being used to push agendas.
>>
>>61309
Is this post-post-irony-posting?
>>
File: 1b65355391ac492d2d80dbc06583f1eb.png (587KB, 760x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1b65355391ac492d2d80dbc06583f1eb.png
587KB, 760x1440px
>>61309
It's okay. People got free cab rides.
>>
>>61357
It's called being sincere
>>
>>61281
racist
>>
what's sad is how there is almost no coverage of it here in the states. like at all. look up the word manchester and you get a movie trailer as the top result.
>>
>>61385
>caring about a bunch of tea drinking Indians
Lmao
>>
>>61309
Yeah, how dare we try to nip the problem in the bud. We should just sit back and meditate until the terrorists decide to give up out of guilt.
>>
>>61388
Please. I never see anything about terrorists. It's all about justifying how much we hate brown people. Also, I'm trying to indirectly compare it to the high profile shootings in America where the conservatives and the gun supporters instantly jump on the chance to stomp out critics by calling it distasteful to use those tragedies for "political gain".

Also, what is getting nipped? ISIS really doesn't need to even sneak people in, they only need to find people who already live here to do their dirty work if they need to. The San Bernardino and The Pulse shootings, for example. Finally, even when you consider those cases, you're still more likely to die from a car accident or heart disease than a terrorist attack. Much, much likely. Even lightning is more likely to kill you.
>>
File: 1450934722407.png (51KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1450934722407.png
51KB, 1152x648px
>>61397
>>Please. I never see anything about terrorists. It's all about justifying how much we hate brown people.
This is a completely anecdotal argument, but I'm going to debate it anyway: So? Is it not preferable that people can justify their hatred? Wouldn't you rather that than the alternative?

>Also, I'm trying to indirectly compare it to the high profile shootings in America where the conservatives and the gun supporters instantly jump on the chance to stomp out critics by calling it distasteful to use those tragedies for "political gain".
How is that in anyway relevant to this tragedy beyond "well guns are bad too!"?

>Also, what is getting nipped? ISIS really doesn't need to even sneak people in, they only need to find people who already live here to do their dirty work if they need to.
Exactly. They're using Muslims already in countries like the U.S. and England. They wouldn't be able to if there weren't any Muslims here.

>Finally, even when you consider those cases, you're still more likely to die from a car accident or heart disease than a terrorist attack. Much, much likely. Even lightning is more likely to kill you.
Come on, man. You know that's not a valid argument as much as I do. That's why this smuggie was created.
>>
>>61282
Not an argument pol
>>
>>61281
>not knowing international terrorism is a conspiracy perpetrated by the 5 and 9 eyes to wage a war on encryption and justify taking away his rights
>not realizing he already lives in a police state
>being spooked now, of all times
>>
File: 1485639727773.png (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485639727773.png
43KB, 900x900px
>>61408
>>
>>61408
ISIS is dying. We've been bombing the fuck out of them for years and letting the Arabs fight on the ground for us. You're being baited by IRL trolls who want you to overreact so you can write their propaganda for them and bring them fresh recruits.

How do you kids not know this by now? What are they teaching in high school?
>>
>>61281
Terrorist was English-born. Better ban English people now.
>>
>>61430
Child of second-gen immigrants. Don't make it sound like he was "English" in any sense other than he occupied space in the country.
>>61427
>ISIS is dying.
And? People are still getting BTFO by Muslims on their own soil. This is a preventable problem.
>>
>>61432
>Child of second-gen immigrants.
Ahem - a second-gen child of first-gen immigrants.
>>
>>61416
It's not an argument, it's a statment of fact.
>>
>>61281
Muslim living in UK here. Whoever and wherever you are, we can all agree that the common enemy is ISIS. See, the right are going for the very easy conclusion that because most attacks are by muslims, then muslims must be the problem, but the truth is ISIS is using Islam to push their evil ideas onto the youths of middle eastern countries who are in very vulnerable situations (e.g. war). Please don't blame Islam, Islam is just what ISIS found they could use to their advantage.
And you might say that if ISIS is using Islam, then there must already be harmful ideologies in the Kuran. There is not, but because the Kuran is an
old book written in an old language, it can very easily be interpreted violently for ISIS' purposes.
>>
File: HEHEHE.gif (16KB, 337x228px) Image search: [Google]
HEHEHE.gif
16KB, 337x228px
>>61455
>he paid £20 to make this post
>>
>>61432
>People are still getting BTFO by Muslims on their own soil. This is a preventable problem.

If it's dying, then it means the problem is being solved you dense fuck
>>
>>61457
>no he didnt
>>
>>61459
The only thing "dying" that I can see are civilians.
>>
The proportion of people who die from terrorism is infinitesimally small in France, the UK; every country supposedly overrun by ISIS supporting refugees. I find it especially funny when burgers react to an attack like Manchester with radical plans to ban muslims or the like. And yet gun violence performed by psychos (granted there hasn't been a big one in a year) with equal or larger casualty counts are met with muted responses that there's nothing we can do to prevent, muh gun rights.

The proper response to this shit is an empathetic thought and a shrug. Literally don't give it a second thought.
>>
>>61466
Then open your fucking eyes
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-10498466

I'm really starting to get the impression white people want to be blown up just so they can complain about Muslims more.
>>
>>61500
Yeah, sure, I'll believe an Islamic preacher. I'm sure he has absolutely nothing to gain from denouncing the terrorist act publicly.
>>
>>61477
>granted there hasn't been a big one in a year
We make up for it plenty with smaller ones involving gangbangers and wifebeaters though. Those are just too common to be sexy like a suicide bombing at a concert for preteen girls though.
>>
>>61501
I know, right? It's almost like if he doesn't want his temple or his congratulation to be seen as enablers or something.
>>
>>61501
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/fbi-warned-mi5-january-manchester-attack-bomber-salman-abedi-manchester-arena-a7760756.html

I'm really starting to get the impression white people want to be blown up just so they can complain about Muslims more.
>>
>>61510
>congratulation
Congregation
>>
>>61477
>be american
>get shot

>be yuropoor
>ban guns
>get stabbed

How is that an improvement?
>>
The problem with Islam is that its just as much a legal system as it is a religion. Compare it to Christianity. While Christianity has it's own set of rules that its adherents follow, it also explicitly teaches that Christians should follow the secular or heathen laws of whatever country they find themselves in, so long as said laws don't conflict with Gods commands. In other words, give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Sure, Christians will attempt to change laws to better suit their ethics, but when all is said and done they are obligated to follow non-Christian law unless doing so openly conflicts with their religious tenants.

In contrast, Islam has no such compunctions. According to Islam, Islamic law takes precedence over all other laws or rules in the world. The only law that matters is Sharia law, and secular or non-Islamic laws can be ignored. This is exactly why you see Sharia courts opening up in supposedly secular countries; it's because Muslims hold themselves accountable only to Islam and no others.

This is what makes Islam in the West so dangerous. The only laws Muslims are required to pay any mind to is Sharia law and they can completely disregard any other infidel law. This fact alone makes Islam completely incompatible with secular/Christian society. How can a secular society based on Christian morality possibly coexist with a society that openly shuns all forms of secularism? The answer is simple: they can't coexist. Either Westerners will have to take a stand and expel Islam, or they will be forced to be held up to the standards of Islamic law.
>>
>>61927
The issue is that people think all Muslims see Islam as a form of governance as much as a religion. Secular Muslim majority regions exist, like Qatar. Even here in the US a radical Muslim is much more likely to be reported by another Muslim than anyone else.
>>
File: shaky hige.jpg (10KB, 194x174px) Image search: [Google]
shaky hige.jpg
10KB, 194x174px
Massive terror spree in London. Five different locations confirmed to have been attacked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

I can't stand living in a world where these "people" (Muslims are actually far lower than even the smallest microbe) are allowed to breath my air.
>>
>>61927
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, you're just pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>62353
>I can't stand living in a world where these "people" (Muslims are actually far lower than even the smallest microbe) are allowed to breath my air.
Become an hero
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.