[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using a pass >still have to kill internet connection and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1495346090603.png (190KB, 326x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495346090603.png
190KB, 326x339px
>using a pass
>still have to kill internet connection and reconnect since retards can't stop shitposting from airports
I say, what is this shit?
>>
>>61169
Hiro can't into websites.
Don't bully him.
>>
File: concern.png (586KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
586KB, 900x900px
>>61177
why did moot sell out to that sjw anyways?
>>
>>61196
He didn't sell out. He was forced to step down amid all the controversy that 4chan stirs up. I think the plan was to shut 4chan down permanently but he knew that wouldn't go over well so he chose the lesser of two evils and sold it to gookmoot.
>>
File: crockofshit.jpg (25KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
crockofshit.jpg
25KB, 447x447px
>>61200
>forced to step down
>forced
forced by whom?
>>
>>61202
Da jooz
>>
>>61196

If he had sold out to SJWs he would've scrapped /pol/ a long time ago, but he didnt.
moot was just tired of 4chan. The Fappening was the last straw. He was on vacations when it happened, and it got ruined because of that shitstorm and Lawrence's jew lawyers threatening to sue him. I can't blame him.

He should've just shut down 4chan desu. It's a shitshow now.
>>
>>61208
If someone was willing to pay for it why shut it down?
>>
/vip/ - 4chan Pass Tech Support
>>
File: 74c6c7bfa1f7772c2b508b4940d0c22a.png (862KB, 816x1455px) Image search: [Google]
74c6c7bfa1f7772c2b508b4940d0c22a.png
862KB, 816x1455px
>>61202
He cited stress from The Fappening as >>61208 mentioned and Gamergate. Both occurred in late 2014 and attracted significant media coverage along with what I'm sure was many legal threats from various parties intending to sue him. He had a choice: continue sailing the course, pay thousands in court costs, and risk getting 4chan shut down, or sell 4chan and let someone else take up the fights. He chose the latter.

>>61228
It would let 4chan go out on a high note. People don't want to see it end up like Simpsons; i.e. way past its prime, a hollow, empty shell void of all the culture that once made it great and unique, and struggling to stay relevant.
>>
>>61260
Those may have been the tipping points but he let 4chan stagnate for a much longer time before than just those events. He was never really involved in 4chan anymore, and whenever he was around it was just to make shit worse. He'd shut down boards and then bring them back again (/pol/ and /r9k/), he'd let shitposters run amok (/v/ and /sp/), and then just disappear without a trace for years at a time.

Also, he simply ran from 4chan. 2014 was its low point. You had celebrities nudes leaked onto /b/ and you had /pol/ manipulating as many boards as they could under the guise of activism to push their agendas, GamerGate being just one example.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.