[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what would be cool? If we could have some kind of 'inbox'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494606613976.png (32KB, 543x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494606613976.png
32KB, 543x343px
You know what would be cool?

If we could have some kind of 'inbox' every time someone replied to one of our posts.

A "(You)" tracker of sorts.
>>
>>60471
That's exactly what the thread watcher is.
>>
>>60472
Nope, thread watcher watches your selected thread. I only want to read replies to my own posts, even if I'm not subbed to a particular thread.

Most forums have this functionality. 4chan pass holders could have their own inbox for replies since they're posting under a unique token.
>>
>>60473
That would work across IPs too
>>
>>60474
With limited success, if you're browsing from your phone and desktop, work and home, or just have a dynamic IP.
>>
>>60473
In addition to the Thread Watcher of the native extension, the one in 4chan X also turns red if threads receive replies to your posts.
>>
>>60471
4chan x needs to be integrated into the actual site and not a plug-in. i don't understand why they haven't done that yet
>>
>>60490
that's essentially what they did with the inline extension years ago.
>>
Well, 4chanx already has desktop notifications. I guess you'd miss it if you were away or something, but in that case just use the thread watcher.
>>
>>60471
For the most part, I just keep several tabs open where I have interests in those threads. Most of the time, there's not many particularly interesting threads I want to actively watch that don't get 404'd relatively quickly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.