[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board will never be deleted. If anything, it will continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1389586036622.png (88KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1389586036622.png
88KB, 250x250px
This board will never be deleted. If anything, it will continue to expand, as /bant/ shows.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>59583
Slightly sad. I miss smaller (relatively) /pol/
It's just too full of redditors and newfags, now.
>>
>>59583
People who say that Donald Trump became President of the US because of Pepe are maybe dumber than those who made these memes by leaving aside the fact that the Democrats didn't bring a proper candidate to compete with him.

/pol/ bigots are invading other boards, such as /g/, with no technical knowledge and trying to force their bigoted opinions as "board culture", so I'd be totally ok to delete it.
>>
File: 1478701712991.png (119KB, 409x392px) Image search: [Google]
1478701712991.png
119KB, 409x392px
>>59748
>I'd be totally ok to delete it.
It doesn't matter what you'd be OK with. It won't be deleted.
>>
>>59583
im glad they wont shut down this board, not so glad they wont get rid of pol or b. honestly, those two just need to go. especially pol.
>>
>>59749
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 1489905999653.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1489905999653.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>59751
>>
>>59583
I'm fine with it.
>>
>>59583
we 7chan nao
>>
>>59750
Boards are created to divert offtopic posts on other boards. If they deleted /pol/ they would all stay here on 4chan. Most would go to /bant/ or /int/, but you'd get even more /pol/ shitposting on all boards.
>>
>>59583
I don't feel anything as usual.
>>
>>59748
>/pol/ bigots are invading other boards, such as /g/, with no technical knowledge and trying to force their bigoted opinions as "board culture", so I'd be totally ok to delete it.

This is my main gripe with /pol/. They want to infect the other boards with their ways of thinking. They see other boards as their "colonies" as they put it. They want to politicize the whole site and I'm getting sick of their shit.
I wouldn't mind it so much if their stupid users didn't go outside of /pol/ to other boards.
>>
I don't care one way or another
You win op
>>
>>59749
kek
>>
File: 1167420484615.jpg (184KB, 453x799px) Image search: [Google]
1167420484615.jpg
184KB, 453x799px
>>60342
They're literally just newfags, except instead of "lurk moar" they were taught "BLACKED". The whole thing is some kind of aesop's fable about immigration and acculturation.

Someone should update this to show how far we've strayed.
>>
>>59583
Pretty good. It's the main board I browse these days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.