[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars? Not a penny more,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: stack_of_cash.png (142KB, 322x289px) Image search: [Google]
stack_of_cash.png
142KB, 322x289px
What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars? Not a penny more, not a penny less.
>>
Fund all the anime I'm interested in.
>>
>>59484
Buy 4chin and cull 60% of it's userbase.
Move it's servers out of America.
Buy real state.
Invest the rest. If I lose it at least I can go on with the rent money made from my houses.
>>
Travel the world and live off the interest, getting as many unique experiences I can. Have a will in place to donate most of it to charity in the event of my death.
>>
Buy 4chan
Remove all ads
Live on interest and travel the world

I would say fund some Vidya or movies, but I don't really have any extreme interest in that, rather just enjoy what comes out.
>>
>>59484
Buy property and a mansion similar to the one in Resident Evil 1.
Start a business.
Travel the world; see a handful of countries.
Invest the rest.
>>
>>59484
I want to buy Iceland.
>>
go back to college for mechanical engineering
design and sell firearms
also build a compound inna woods with a shooting range
>>
>>59587
That does sound pretty cool.
>>
Try and crash the stock market for shits and giggles.
>>
>>59484
>>59575
In a more serious answer, I'd start my own game studio. I have had little patience for taking the time to do the actual work personally required but I would probably be able to at least roughly sketch the themes and outline the game itself at this point instead of the finer detailed workings, maybe.
>>
Renew my 4chan Pass because it's been 6 months now.
>>
Some of you want to lose a billion pretty fast
>>
>>59674
Seeing Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer animated would be worth it and if I lose the whole billion I'd just be back to where I am now. There's potential for gains though.
>>
>>59609
SEC would bungle your anus before you can try
>>
File: 1393462425085.gif (674KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1393462425085.gif
674KB, 245x245px
>>59484
I'd do ur mom.
>>
Probably die
>>
>>59697
smae
>>
>>59484
Probably put a lot of it into the local economy.
>>
Go on a child sex tourism though east asia until I get caught and then sent back to my country where my money will be seized by the government and I will end up in prison and penniless.
>>
>>59507
>Move it's servers out of America.

Are you going to bring back /l/?
>>
I would buy one billion blowjobs from your mom.
>>
>>60460
I would want to be as transparent as possible and I can't do that if I have the feds as mods of /b/. And now that you mention it /l/ sounds nice too, might get rid of a lot of unwanted people.
>>
>>60458
with a billion dollars you'd find countries that'd lobby for you to molest their children if you invested elsewhere in them
>>
>>60526
>And now that you mention it /l/ sounds nice too, might get rid of a lot of unwanted people.

That's my main reason for wanting to bring it back too. It would get rid of the /pol/ normies since 4chan would have the stigma of being a pedo paradise, like it used to have.

Second reason would be to fap to lolis.
>>
I would move and then do nothing for the rest of my natural life
>>
After the usual shit you'd expect I'd fund some anime productions. Anime is so cheap that I could probably fund upwards of 20 different seasons and they'd still be way above par in terms of production values with the budget I'd give them. I have a short list of manga titles I'd do adaptations and re-adaptations of if I ever got the money to do it.
>>
>>59484
I'd buy her love.
>>
>>59484
Buy 50000000 years of 4chan pass.
>>
>>59484
Build a mega home for all my bois back home. Travel the world, make mix tapes, start a company and make a way better game than Niantic could ever hope to. I would then blow all phone games out of the water forever and actually play the game I made.

After that I would just talk shit all the time about said company and CEO in a way I couldn't get sued. After that I would ride out into the sunset and be forever happy.
>>
File: 1458869891478.gif (1MB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1458869891478.gif
1MB, 680x551px
>grandma dies and I inherit like $250k
>don't know what to do with it so I just let it sit in mutual funds while I work my ass off at a furniture warehouse and pay my way through a useless degree

I'm sure there's better ways to use it, but I can't be assed to play the stock market or blow it in a month of ultimate self-indulgence.
>>
>>61818
this but also some drugs too
>>
>>59484
Start 100 businesses.

Nurture the 10 that live.

Get rid of the ones that die.

Use extra dor a piggy bank for other ventures.

Retire an angel investor / philanthropy.
>>
>>60505
WEW
>>
>>62083
Personal finance and investing. Take some initiative and learn your way to freedom. You have a half mile head start on the rest of us.

Id never work again for 200k
>>
>>62083
The useless degree is the only real problem here and you could remedy that by switching to a money earning major. You can always study something casually if it interests you.
>>
Biy millions of classic cars .

Have the largest demolition derby ever.
>>
>>62541
Sick fuck pls no
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.