[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's safe to use 'kek' has replaced 'lol'.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I think it's safe to use 'kek' has replaced 'lol'. No one uses 'lol' anymore. Also, when's the last time you heard someone post 'rofl' or 'lmao'?

Discuss.
>>
File: whisper.png (428KB, 890x773px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.png
428KB, 890x773px
>>58774
>when's the last time you heard someone post 'rofl' or 'lmao'?
When they're trying to sound smug or snide, usually placed at the end of an all-lowercase post of absolutely no value.
>>
>>58774
I'll roffle your waffle
>>
>>58774
When I first joined 4chan, I never did understand why lel and kek were considered acceptable when lol wasn't. I can understand hating lol but any replacement for it means the same thing and is just as cancerous. Now look what has happened; we wiped out lol and got the whole internet using kek instead and what has it changed? Fucking nothing.
>>
>>58774
kek is a newfag indicator and makes you sound like you first discovered 4chan last week

lel is dated and badically the textual equivalent of posting a trollface

I'd argue it has gone full circle and lol and lmao are steadily becoming more acceptable

jej is [s4s]
>>
I never use lol or an equivalent in my posting. When I'm in a chatroom though that rule goes out the window. It's like saying fuck all the time outside of work but you wouldn't say "fuck this" in a meeting with your boss. When I'm among internet friends and we're joking around having a good time lol is perfectly acceptable. I'm still not exactly sure why I hold 4chan posts to a higher standard though. Most of what people say here is bullshit and I'm just glad that they opened up /vip/. You guys are much higher quality posters with a few exceptions.
>>
File: 1442596364595.jpg (19KB, 293x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442596364595.jpg
19KB, 293x350px
>>58810
>You guys are much higher quality posters with a few exceptions.
I am that exception rolfkek
>>
>>58865
>rolfkek
What is this and how can I get you to never post that again
>>
File: barry2.png (705KB, 694x852px) Image search: [Google]
barry2.png
705KB, 694x852px
>>58865
>rolfkek
I like that.
>>
>>58868
You're embarrassing.
>>
>>58774
I use rofl unironically :(
>>
>>59429
That's okay, you do you anon.
>>
>>58780
Guilty as charged lmao
>>
>>58774
I use them interchangeably.
kolleklelkok
>>
>>58774
Usually a text or on Facebook/Twitter. So nothing of value.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.