[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... No one here is an SJW, right? Right? And if you are, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: sweatingchoro.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingchoro.gif
2MB, 500x375px
So...

No one here is an SJW, right? Right? And if you are, you're not the unbearably smug kind, RIGHT?
>>
I drive a prius and attend anti-capitalist rallies while snapchatting and instagramming from my smartphone.

How smug am I?
>>
File: whisper.png (428KB, 890x773px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.png
428KB, 890x773px
>>55474
That depends. How often do you post in all-lowercase when responding to someone you disagree with?
>>
I live in a town with a hyper liberal college. I used to be a hyped up SJW but I got red-pilled when I realized that most of the people around me were complete dicks. Even the ones who weren't complete dicks just avoided politics in general and went along with their crap.
>>
File: 2648187-0193551367-photo.jpg (58KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
2648187-0193551367-photo.jpg
58KB, 636x640px
>>55471
Yes. I'm so smug, I love the smell of my own farts.
>>
>sjws
>smug
>any time after the election
Lmao
>>
>>55471
Is identity politics the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
>>
>>55493
So I'll put your answer down as "Yes", then?
>>
>>55471
Which answer will annoy you the most? Put me down for that.
>>
>>55471
Leftist who hate SJWs here. Don't listen to the lies of who wants to "redpill" you and don't take too much seriously the whines of tumblr.

/pol/ = SJWs

they are both special snowflakes but with a different political color.
Extremists are cancer. being moderate with your political point of views (both left and right) is the real master race.
>>
File: 1467742667146.jpg (48KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1467742667146.jpg
48KB, 540x482px
>>55543
In my experience arrogant centrists are far worse to deal with than leftists.
>>
>>55545
Who said i'm a centrist?
I said i'm a leftist.
Having a moderate position != being centrist
>>
>>55492
>got me kicked out of america
>Worth it
>>
>>55492
How many more Muslim bans does he have to throw up in order for him to understand they are always going to fail?
>>
>>55659
Your question is flawed - how many muslim bans does he have to throw up until the courts realize he's not going to take their (illegal) verdicts laying down?
>>
>>55546
You're probably a decent liberal centrist.

There are only two sides to a barricade: you either fight against a systemic domination relationship or you don't.
>>
>>55543
I run into way too many people who seem to be of the opinion that nobody's feelings should get hurt. Ever. By anything.
>>
>>56348
I hope you didn't hurt their feelings by telling them how naive that is
>>
is talking about politics all you american fags do?
>>
>>56375
Not really. I watch a lot of anime and read a healthy amount of manga. Politics has just be particularly contentious this election cycle and there's a lot of bullshit out there for people to argue about. Americans do love arguing.
>>
>>55545
Very much so. It's when people think they aren't biased when they clearly have their own bias and that they just don't realize it. I know I'm biased and there's nothing wrong with it.
>>56375
>>56385
I love arguing as much as the next American, probably. I could care less about political implications for the most part unless I need to argue with someone over it for one reason or another.
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (194KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
194KB, 816x1356px
>>56375
This. It's like pic related but with SJWs and identity politics instead of pancakes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.