[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My plan for the future is getting lung cancer from smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1487447953851.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487447953851.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
My plan for the future is getting lung cancer from smoking

Who else /depressed but don't have the courage to kill themselves just yet/ here?
>>
File: 1466588870143.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1466588870143.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>54856
That's some pretty pathetic shit anon. Why not try to enjoy life as a hedonistic fuck instead of feeling sorry for yourself all the time?
>>
I planned on drinking myself to death but then I got gout and the pain from the flare up was so bad that I had to quit. I thought I had broken my arm somehow and then they told my nah just gout.
>>
>>54859
it's hard to slip into hedonism when you value the opinions of others
>>
File: annoyed bomber.jpg (7KB, 152x174px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed bomber.jpg
7KB, 152x174px
>>54859
>Why not try to enjoy life as a hedonistic fuck
Hopefully because he's not a degenerate oxygen thief?
>>
>>54856
>don't have the courage to

If you really were suicidal you wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>54856
Most smokers don't even get lung cancer, but rather die of heart attacks or other heart issues because nicotine is a stimulant. You might as well do coke or some RC stims like hex-en if you want to go out like that. At least you'll have fun.
>>
>>54856
Thats a pretty slow painful suicide
>>
>>54859
>Why not try to enjoy life as a hedonistic fuck instead of feeling sorry for yourself all the time?

This is my plan, once I can find a dealer.
>>
>>56400
Learn how to use bitcoin and darknet markets. If you take proper precautions it's way safer than finding a dealer and regularly buying drugs off him. You can also buy from reputable vendors and always know what quality you're getting.
>>
>>56407
I've been learning about Bitcoin and Monero, and trying to figure out GPG. I'm just a little uneasy getting shit sent to my door.
>>
>>56409
It's not illegal to get a delivery, regardless of the contents. Look up what a "controlled delivery" is so that you can spot if anything is wrong about the delivery and how to handle yourself if LE is at the door.

Additionally nothing says you have to get it sent to your door. If you're aware of any vacant houses you could have it sent there.

Basically if you feel the slightest bit suspicious about a situation, don't accept the package and don't sign for it. If a postman leaves a package at the door, there isn't going to be LE camping out for hours on end waiting for you to take it in. In any case, you'd be able to check outside anyways for them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.