[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been playing MMOs on and off since I was fourteen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1357777658235.png (473KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1357777658235.png
473KB, 660x720px
I've been playing MMOs on and off since I was fourteen, but they never consumed my life since I've always shown some self-restraint. When I was eighteen, a friend of mine, a huge normalfag who hasn't played a video game since he was like twelve, showed interest in an MMO I was playing at the time so I gave him my second account and helped him learn to play the game.

Long story short, he got hopelessly addicted to it, dropped out of university to play the game, gained a lot of weight, and had his girlfriend dump him because he more or less turned into a hikkiNEET that never leaves his apartment.

Okay, lesson learned. Don't introduce people with no natural immunity to addictive video games.

A year ago or so, another normalfag friend of mine told me he watched an anime movie (Sword of the Stranger) recently and liked it and expressed interest in anime. I decided to introduce him to some "entry level" stuff that wouldn't weird him out. You know, Berserk, Claymore, SnK, etc. then eased him into more "weeby" but still "mainstream" stuff like SAO, etc. and after that shared him a couple of those anime recommendation charts and let him find stuff on his own.

A couple of days ago we were going for a drink after work and in his car he was blaring anime OSTs.

I accidentally corrupted another poor innocent soul, haven't I?
>>
Try introducing another friend to grassroot politics. In a couple of decades he'll be inviting you to hang out at the White House with him.
>>
>>53040
A friend I used to discuss politics with all the time back in high school is a hardcore communist and, I suspect, a member of a local antifa group. I'm more likely to end up in a gulag than in the White House.
>>53041
WoW
>>
Don't feel responsible for other peoples poor life choices.
>>
>tfw you and your two friends started the fourth member of your middle school quartet on the path of anime
Wonder if you're posting here today, Jonathan.
>>
>>53035
well you are a vip so you should be influential on peoples' lives
>>
File: IMG_1874.jpg (134KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1874.jpg
134KB, 472x472px
>>53144
>>
>>53040
fpbp

>>53035
>in his car he was blaring anime OSTs.
I used to do that, except it was video game OSTs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.