[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm only here to let you know that I will not support this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: commie.gif (6KB, 752x736px) Image search: [Google]
commie.gif
6KB, 752x736px
I'm only here to let you know that I will not support this capitalist bullshit!

All boards should remain open for everyone.
>>
File: grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg (68KB, 625x583px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg
68KB, 625x583px
>>
File: disgusting .jpg (220KB, 908x730px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting .jpg
220KB, 908x730px
>When the proletariat expresses ideas
>>
>>5206
Fight the good fight, brother!
I was forced into this due to a range ban.
>>
>>6518
But anon.
You ARE the proletariat.
Or a NEET.
>>
File: oh god rinne.jpg (111KB, 892x540px) Image search: [Google]
oh god rinne.jpg
111KB, 892x540px
>>6539
>>
File: communistparty.jpg (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
communistparty.jpg
49KB, 1024x768px
>>5206
We were all initially skeptical about the idea of an inner party circle comrade, but when you sit down to think of our fellow workers you come upon certain realizations.

Workers cannot be self-guided or determined without a structure to unify them in solidarity. This microcosm must reflect itself onto those that it wishes to uplift from the tyranny of Capital. By standing together for order it can be willed throughout our proletarian society

"From each according to their ability, to each according to their need." Those words have thundered down the annals of history from the First International to our classrooms today. Doesn't it fit then that the strong should carry the weak? Would it not be a dereliction of duty to not work together to bind that which we hold most dear?

The politburo exists for us to provide order amongst this utopia, so that the farmer may work the soil and the skinner may live in harmony and not seek to exploit the other. There is no other way without us, and they should be thankful that we guide them to a classless tomorrow
>>
>>6840
Capitalist scum
>>
>Says he won't support this capitalist bullshit
>But he had to pay to post here anyways
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.