[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, what' something that you're really insecure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rly.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
rly.jpg
1B, 486x500px
hey guys, what' something that you're really insecure about, even if no one ever says anything to you about it
>>
File: 1482442715754.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1482442715754.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>51958
my eyes are non symmetrical and one is lazy and i have big forehead.

Nobody says anything but one time i overheard some girls talking about how i was the ugliest person they'd ever seen
>>
>>51958
Mostly that I haven't really done anything productive with my life. It really bothers me and I mention it to people and they just go on and on about how smart, strong, funny, good looking, or how good of a person I am in general and they kind of just brush off the issue by saying that so long as I'm responsible enough to take care of myself and my own it doesn't really matter.

It still really fucking bothers me though. Especially when people sing me praises like. It's flattering, sure, but it just makes it that much worse because then I feel even more like I'm just wasting all that potential by doing nothing with it.

Sometimes I wish people would just call me out for being a narcissistic wastrel so that I would have some motivation to an hero, but they never do and it fucking baffles me.
>>
>>51984
Sounds like you're feeling frustrated about your life's immortality project. I do recommend reading this book to get further insight but the wikipedia article will probably be an epiphany for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Denial_of_Death
>>
What if I'm not really insecure about anything?
>>
I have an overbite and my nose is too wide.
>>
File: 1478929001263.jpg (61KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1478929001263.jpg
61KB, 500x519px
my voice is super nasaly and gay sounding. i know everyone hates their voice but mine is just really unmasculine or whatever. it doesn't really bother me that much but i do feel insecure about it.
>>
>>51987
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Denial_of_Death
Well that explains everything
>>
>>52738
Vocaroo that shit.
>>
>>51958
I'm really insecure about how beta and introverted I am. I'm constantly dismissing or avoiding going out with friends because I have this false belief that they have this stigma against me and really don't like me.
>>
>>52786
I never got people who were insecure about being reserved or introverted. It's not necessarily a bad thing since there are a lot of people out there you can't trust. It's also a good thing to keep low expectations for everyone. Now, being beta or alpha is something only betas worry about. How can you call someone a friend if you don't have any trust in them? Anon, you got everything backwards.
>>
>>52781
nah m8 you'll just have to trust me

i thought of another one that no1 has ever mentioned. my hairline is starting to go as i'm getting into my late 20s. always had a kind of high one but its getting noticeably worse (to me).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.