[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any image dumping software that actually works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Does anyone have any image dumping software that actually works on 4chan?

I can't seem to get anything to work.
>>
>>48395

I have a bunch of pics to dump and a 4 chan pass, but I don't to sit there and click on each one.

There use to be software to auto post images to a thread but none of that software that I've tried works with the changes 4chan has made to their system.

So I'm asking /vip/ if anyone has a working auto-post software.

I'm having a hard time making any of these work.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/XChan_Directory_Dumper#External_Links
>>
>>48400

First of all, we've had auto posters for years and years If you've never hear of that, it means you're a newfag So why don't YOU fuck off

I want you to think about the abuse idea for a second. I say "second" but it will actually be the first time you've really thought about it Because of the capcha system, an auto poster only works if I have a 4chan pass And if someone abuses that system *poof* their pass gets deleted

I'm asking because I was hoping to run into like minded people. Instead I run into some dipshit that thinks he's going to tell me how 4chan works because he's been here for 6 months.

Why can't I run into someone with a brain for a change?
>>
File: 1299793180217.jpg (172KB, 780x502px) Image search: [Google]
1299793180217.jpg
172KB, 780x502px
>>48409
>>48408
>>48407
>>48406
>>48405

Horey Sheit!

I appreciate you actually trying to help! I was worried that only that dumb asshole that clearly pissed us both off was the only person taking an interest. Thanks!
>>
>>48403
>I'd be delighted to help; but you took my bait

Bitch please, you never even heard of the shit I'm looking for before I told you about it.

You're not adding anything to this thread, troll.
>>
File: Hungary.jpg (61KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
Hungary.jpg
61KB, 640x461px
>>
File: 1319212552649.jpg (37KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
1319212552649.jpg
37KB, 640x380px
>>
>>48403
>>48400

I guess that fag had his fill of eating shit and moved on to talk shit somewhere else.

Good riddance.
>>
>>48483

No one believes it was you all along. You were trolling impotently then and your still just as impotent now.
>>
>>48513
*importantly
>>
>>48584

No, I mean impotently, as in without effect.

Anyways, I've found a solution. But since you're a cunt I'm not telling you what it is.
>>
>>48585
no, you mean importantly, as in a very important post
>>
>>48586

So, some people that actually knew what I was talking about were able to help me out.

I'm abandoning this thread.
>>
>>48589
I just arrived itt and have some shits to dump too. Mind sharing what you found instead of being a fucking asshole?
>>
probably is using 4chanX extension to dump images since it can do that
>>
>Not using 4chanX's auto dump
Plebs.
>>
My version of 4chan X lets me drag and drop a bunch of images into quick reply and then it'll dump them. Doesn't handle duplicate file errors well though.
>>
>>50309
>>48966
>>48947
Thanks.
>>
>>48394
holy shit, I forgot I made this thread.

Anyways, 4chanx is the solution.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.