[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /vip/. How was your: >Day? >What games are you playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: I feeel it.jpg (14KB, 238x191px) Image search: [Google]
I feeel it.jpg
14KB, 238x191px
Sup /vip/. How was your:
>Day?

>What games are you playing?

>What movies are you watching?

>What music are you listening to?

>What kind of food are you eating?

Let's have some fun in the slowest board in 4chan.
>>
>>47737
>Can't eat, fasting.
Me too.
I promise I will post abs on /vip/.
>>
File: 1481752177711.png (46KB, 142x150px) Image search: [Google]
1481752177711.png
46KB, 142x150px
>>47733
>Day?
Pretty good. Finished my last final yesterday, so I'm just having a bit of a lie-in.
>47733
Bought Enter the Gungeon on PSN. I hear it's pretty good, but I haven't tried it yet?
Just some Ashens videos on YouTube.
I got some really nice crusty bread and I'm downing it with some Coke.
>>
>>47741
Oh, and as for music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9YouPyEtg
>>
File: 1481885975931.png (145KB, 354x372px) Image search: [Google]
1481885975931.png
145KB, 354x372px
>Day?
Turns out the senpai decided on going to LA for the holidays so I'm pretty happy about that.

>What games are you playing?
Burnout 3, replaying Mother 1

Rewatched Fear and Loathing and just saw The Neon Demon. Both were great.

>What music are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPYKbG_C8Lg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZsFlNM_NFE

Apple slices and caramel. I had some beef pad see ew with steamed rice earlier. It was the bees knees.
>>
>>47741
>Ashens
Top choice

My day was alright, just a lazy Saturday yknow? Didn't get up to much, just hit the gym and worked around the house a bit.

Blew the dust off my ps3 so I've been playing Dragons Dogma a whole lot, fallen in love all over again.

Just finished the LOTR trilogy, all extended editions. Favourite movies of all time, The Return of the King is 4 and a half hours of beauty.

I've been listening to a lot of Editors lately, they're latest album is awesome.

Also I made lasagna for dinner tonight.
>>
>>47733
My day went swimmingly.
Pokaymon Sun
None recently. Any good recommendations?
I've been randomly clicking around on YouTube and found myself on Four Seasons ~ Vivaldi. So that.
Habanero Chips, my dude.
>>
>>47733
>>Day?
Day was alright. Pretty boring.
>>What games are you playing?
Battlefield 1, Beyond: two soulls, donkey kong country
>>What movies are you watching?
Last movie I watched was Everest. Pretty good movie but wasn't as good as I was expecting. Was incredible visually though.
>>What music are you listening to?
Kanye, beatles, travis scott, frank ocean lately
>>What kind of food are you eating?
Just had chocolate ice cream
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.