[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I really think we have the worst designed tans Thats why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: index.php.png (117KB, 678x671px) Image search: [Google]
index.php.png
117KB, 678x671px
Guys, I really think we have the worst designed tans

Thats why nobody even considers going with us to the wb

The girl sucks us compared to other female tans

Both their clothes suck soooooo much ass like holy hell are those some ridiculous clothes

We should just give them up

And stop asking other boards to go to the wb with us

Like these are autismo tans not tans to be proud of

People from other boards even said it to use straight up that we wanted to enter the board tan culture so hard that we created fucked up tans
>>
>>45057
What do you expect man. We don't have drawfags. One person posted a picture of a western cartoon boy from buttfuck nowhere. People can only photoshop and not draw so they kept modifiying it. Well there was one drawfag but he refused to cooperate. And others kept putting him down by refusing his proposals. Another less talented drawfag that can only draw western shit draw another version of the girl inspired by the boy's design. Some agreed on it. Everything about the design of the initial boy was just forced that not everybody agreed on. Some few fanarts were made of them on other boards after /vip/pers begged them to. And here we are now.

Tl;dr: This board is lacking on everyrhting.
>>
>>45064
And those photoshoppers are not even good photoshoppers. They were just very obviously just beginners because when asked to do some things they couldn't do it. Forgot to mention this.
>>
what can you expect from a board full of those who are such dullards they can't solve a simple captcha and have to pay to win?
>>
File: bt.png (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bt.png
24KB, 500x500px
Board-tan
>>
le's not participate in the winterball this year, we will stay in our exclusive board wiping our ears with 200 dollar bills
>>
Old kid is a much better tan than your shitty attempt at a milf
>>
>People from other boards even said it to use straight up that we wanted to enter the board tan culture so hard that we created fucked up tans

What did you even try to say
>>
>>45167
seconding this question
>>
>>45057
Yeah, surely someone here create a better /vip/-tan, right?
>>
File: prototype.png (70KB, 342x299px) Image search: [Google]
prototype.png
70KB, 342x299px
we could use anon-kun but instead of a black jacket, how about a light green jacket with dollar sign print or something. i mean we dont have anything to characterize a board-tan yet so lets just characterize anon-kun for a little while.
>>
>>45166
Yeah this is what I think too
The female one is just so shitty
I like the old shota
>>
>>45187
But only when the old shota is drawn weeby way

And guys what do you think about his top hat? Do you find it good?
Is it like the equivalent of other tans' hats?
>>
>>45167
>>45170
Well it was only one single person, he said that we tried to rush our tans so much that we ended with half-assed product
He may be wrong since no one on that thread replied agreeing with him
>>
>>45174
Nah man, we need our own, you don't see any other board borrowing other tans
>>
>>45190
Because when we were creating this tan, someone said it was like a fedora tier hat
I don't know if I agree with him
What about you guys?
>>
>>45192
maybe since we're a league above all the other boards we should just not even make a tan and skip out on the ball.
>>
File: 4pass.png (109KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
4pass.png
109KB, 400x317px
>>
File: censored vip tan benis.png (126KB, 477x549px) Image search: [Google]
censored vip tan benis.png
126KB, 477x549px
>>45202
can you please do the gold pass account with his penis?

>pic related
>>
>>45204
I meant the 4chan pass account not gold account excuse
>>
File: 98c99j2h.png (498KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
98c99j2h.png
498KB, 1000x1151px
>>45204
>>
File: 1472648571468.gif (102KB, 758x696px) Image search: [Google]
1472648571468.gif
102KB, 758x696px
>>45210
veru veru nicu desu desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.