[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your favorite board will never meme a candidate into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1479015335450.png (164KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479015335450.png
164KB, 1080x1920px
>your favorite board will never meme a candidate into the office of the presidency and save western civlization from ruin
>>
/pol/ is seriously deluded if they genuinely think they got Trump into office.
>>
He WAS memed into office by Hillary's Pied Piper strategy backfiring on her.
>>
File: 1478645346131.gif (240KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478645346131.gif
240KB, 480x270px
>>44558
The memes are fun, and I doubt anyone but the most delusional posters really believe they did much.

>t. /vipol/ack
>>
>>44587
Well, they helped keep people informed and they are generally somewhat decent at providing the context people need to network.

I definitley don't think /pol/ was the sole reason Trump won, but they may have done more by existing than you might want to admit. 4chan has this weird effect of being super relevant in ways that people only realize years on down the line.

Especially when you consider you never know who's posting or lurking at any one time.
>>
>>44558
>>44558
Considering the UN recently published a research paper about rare pepes, that pepe was declared a hate symbol by the ADF, and that the term "alt-right" surged in popularity, I'd say that it's more the case that you'd have to be ignorant to think /pol/ didn't play a role.

I get that you're asshurt that you didn't get to shitpost about Hillary's victory on /pol/, but you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement.
>>
4chan users in combination with The_Donald on reddit definitely had an impact. Enough to make a difference - more so because we created news stories by searching Wikileaks
>>
>>44558
We had more impact on the election than /v/ had on minecraft becoming what it became.
>>
If only they could meme themselves a girlfriend
>>
>>44642
lmao
>>
>>44587
getting a presidential candidate, his surrogates, and celebrities to tweet OC made in /pol/ is something no other board here can claim.

Even hillary had a page dedicated to denouncing pol's Pepe. If it was truly nothing then why did she bother.
>>
File: 08f.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
08f.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>44558
>Hillary officially addresses racist nazi frog
>had no influence
>>
>>44642
Isn't that what that Twitter bot was for?
>>
>>44648
I've seen this same post so many times. /pol/ will keep repeating this every time like those old men who reminisce about that one time they scored and won a game back when they were in highschool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.