[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime is losing its way? what was the last thing that you unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: ryuko.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Anime is losing its way? what was the last thing that you unironically enjoyed since Kill la Kill?
>>
jjba
>>
>>43199
Kill la kill a shit kys fag
>>
Yes it is, except for KyoAni
>>
File: 1396202940467.jpg (24KB, 340x333px) Image search: [Google]
1396202940467.jpg
24KB, 340x333px
>>43208
kill la kill yourself
>>
91 Days was pretty alright.
>>
File: 5e8.jpg (95KB, 640x924px) Image search: [Google]
5e8.jpg
95KB, 640x924px
Anime hasn't created a better girl since 2013
>>
Flying Witch was good.
I also enjoyed New Game, but it's probably not that good objectively.
For winter season, Grimgar was good, and it was not the only one, I also enjoyed other anime at times, for example Erased and even Dimension W.
>>
>>43263
Absolutely everything you said was right. Here's the true test: Hajime was best girl.
>>
mobu saiko hyaku
>>
>>43263
Dimension Wtf
>>
>>43199
Nothing will every reach TTGL and KlK.
>>
Anime is for children.
>>
>>43199
Konosuba
>>
one punch man.
mob psycho 100%.

we still have one guy doing good
>>
>>43332
>one punch man
... Is garbage.
>>
>>43342
please, explain why you feel this way
>>
>>43348
some guys on /a/ told me it was bad and i'm too insecure to not conform with the popular opinion on an anonymous imageboard :/
>>
>>43199
This year just Rakugo, Luluco and Mob.
This season is terrible, nothing above mediocre.
>>
>>43374
I really like Drifters this season. Same people did Hellsing Ultimate I think and that's one of my favorites. Be prepared for poo out of the loo with the latest episode though.
>>
>>43348
The hero (protagonist) doesn't get into any struggles. It's just like "Oh no, here comes another enemy. Maybe something interesting will happen this ti- Nope, he just punched the guy once and the whole build up was for nothing."
Every protagonist in a story should have some kind of obstacle. OPM had none so it felt boring, it is boring, and will always be boring. The one intergral part, and OPM had none of it. Ergo, it's garbage.
>>
>>43199
Servant x Service was pretty good
>>
I stopped watching anime two years ago. No regrets.

I now read VNs which is objectively more cancerous
>>
FLFL is doing fine

KlK is garbage
>>
Are there any mangas wroth reading these days?
Only two I'm checking for updates are OPM and Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
>>
>>43436
A finished one I'm reading is Ai-Ren. Pretty good. Kind of dark.
>>
Luluco, Keijo and Flip Flappers are genuinely good.

Flying witch was comfy as fuck, and color me impressed I'm actually enjoying Regalia(Lolis and mechas) I can't point out exactly what I like about regalia, but I guess it just clicks despite it making little sense.
>>
>>43377
I'm not sure if this is you are being ironic or not but the fact that Saitama doesn't get into any struggles IS his struggle.
>>
>>43377
>no struggles
You know a physical fight isn't the only kind of struggle, right? It's about ennui, even if not all of it shined through in the anime as well. But fighting people was never the obstacle. It's possible, after all, to have something you're good at while still being bad at other things. Mob Psycho is even more explicit about this than OPM is, though it's more about isolation in general.
>>
File: 21.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>43377
the show is anticlimactic to take the piss out of shows like dragonball or sword art. Shows where the character can't lose. The audience knows they can't lose and this makes the show boring, hence Saitama himself is bored by his own fights. He puts in a minimal amount of effort and still cannot lose this buggs him. He dreams or having a real fight, one that doesn't end in one punch.

The show is kept from becoming watch saitama win all the time because no one trusts him or tells him anything. So the show is more about wondering if he will arrive in time.

And it's not just saitama who's overpowered, you might remember the scene where Terrible Tornado (the tsundere midget) shows up and a bunch of the hero's are like 'fuck it, ma jobs done' and go home.
>>
>>43263
>Dimension W
That was somehow boring and rushed at the same time. Take off the ass goggles.
>>
File: 1469502613924.gif (2MB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469502613924.gif
2MB, 1100x500px
>>43199
I thoroughly enjoyed this
>>
>>43573
Watched the first episode and it looked like shit.
>>
File: 1477399876585.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477399876585.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>43199
This year it's Flip Flappers.
>>
>>43199
Shuumatsu no Izeta and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku have my attention right now.
>>43678
Also this.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.