[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any [vip]s been to jail? Please post stories. Mental hospital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Have any [vip]s been to jail?

Please post stories. Mental hospital stories are alight too I guess.
>>
I went to juvie as a kid,
I've always been socially awkward as a child,
but for some reason I connected more with some of the kids there than I ever did in my school life, I wonder if I should have kept in contact with some of them. Then they took me out and sent me to some mental health place for kids for some reason. Didn't get along with anyone there, there was a kid I really really didn't like , total normalfag type, dont know what he was doing there.
>>
File: bdsm.jpg (43KB, 656x469px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm.jpg
43KB, 656x469px
>>43169
hot
>>
>>43173
>for some reason I connected more with some of the kids there than I ever did in my school life

Interesting.
>>
>>43174
fucking kek
>>
>>43205
>fucking kek
Do you pay hirojew $20 just to shitpost? Fuck off.
>>
>>43210
this board is for pass users only
reddit pls leave
>>
>>43210
Yeah. What are you gonna do about it, fag?
>>
>>43330
I'll tell you what I'll do. Shake my disapprovingly, really hard like.

>>43299
I didn't even pay. I got here by making the winning banner. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>43380
>Shake my disapprovingly, really hard like.
Shake your what? Benis?
>>
Went to a mental hospital. Dad was buttmad at me, so he lied to the police that I tried to kill him and myself.
Was there for a whole week, most people were people caught on drugs or people who failed a suicide. Most people were sane, though one guy decided I should be killed with a pencil. Fortunately me and him were moved into separate rooms.
Of course, the long story is longer.
And after that one week, when I came back, my mother told me that next time they lie to the police, they'll make sure I end up in jail instead of a mental hospital.
>>
>>43427
Holy fuck, that sucks. What happened for your parents to hate you? Do they hate you?
>>
>>43427
>And after that one week, when I came back, my mother told me that next time they lie to the police, they'll make sure I end up in jail instead of a mental hospital.
What the fuck? Shouldn't the parents land in jail for lying, and not you? What country is this?
>>
>>43431
It's not like the police are gonna ask for evidence. Afterall, how many people are gonna lie about their son killing themselves?
>>
>>43432
Evidently plenty. Also, that's not how a due process works. The police don't just make assumptions. You go to a court, and a court decides based on evidence.
>>
>>43169
Nice datamining, I should've paid in bitcoins instead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.