[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

you are ONLY allowed to post in this itt thread if you are literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: slithreeeen.jpg (35KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
slithreeeen.jpg
35KB, 304x304px
you are ONLY allowed to post in this itt thread if you are literally /vip/ quality.
>>
File: alexsshirt.jpg (424KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
alexsshirt.jpg
424KB, 1944x2592px
>>39697
Honey, no one is normal. And, I'm talking as a girl who has been in a short term mental facility for attempted suicide, has Neurofibromatosis Type II, wears a tail, and has been pushed to the point of exhaustion by just being alone all the time. And, guess what? I'm only eighteen. If I, a fucked up individual, can read this and find it inspiring that a girl with something a little bit off about her, can come out and tell everyone something that most people wouldn't even think about, then people like you shouldn't be able to judge anything about them! I've been bullied my whole life for a medical condition I've never even told anyone that I have. Even to a point of being cornered in an alley and beaten for having a bit of a slouch and a shaved head from brain surgery!. And yet I'm still too terrified to tell everyone about this.. They didn't know about the brain surgery.. or the mental facility, but if they did I'm sure it would only be worse. So, please, if you dislike something keep it to yourself. Im not trying to be rude and ignorant of other peoples' opinion but It really is inspiring that this girl can tell everyone about her experiences with little hesitation as to what details to throw in.
>>
>>39697
whom are you quoting/>
>>
File: Alolan Persian.png (105KB, 262x287px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Persian.png
105KB, 262x287px
>>
File: 1470985346724.jpg (103KB, 1024x683px)
1470985346724.jpg
103KB, 1024x683px
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.