[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The voting period for /a/'s banner contest has begun. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 18

The voting period for /a/'s banner contest has begun. What are you going with, and why isn't it Yunocchi?
>>
>>39465
I voted for this one, but my runner up was Euphonium one which I liked more but the quality was just too low, I think they could have compressed it better
>>
>>39489
>>
So much of it is shit and ironic self depreciating memes thinking they're fun, it's horrible.
>>
File: 1475513948450.png (389KB, 756x678px) Image search: [Google]
1475513948450.png
389KB, 756x678px
>>39496
At least they filtered out the thousands of shitty screengrab ones, or at least most of them
>>
I voted for "foreign cartoons," because not only is it literally true, but it tends to trigger weebs for some reason.
>>
Wish there was a "Animu & Mango".
>>
>>39465
I went for "me on the right" with the close up. Although I have no doubt some stupid meme will win through reddit:zero brigading.
>>
I voted for the tuff dawgz one. Only one that stood out as being both funny and appropriate.

It will probably be one of the yotsuba or evangelion ones though.
>>
walking home gently
>>
>>39496
Yeah, that's what I thought, at least 80% of them are clearly done by 2014 people trying to look "le old 4chan i am rite XD"
>>
>this place sucks
Yes. YES!
>>
>>39465
I voted Yuoncchi because it's a good one and it might win and avoid the memes.
>>
>>39537
wish there was an actual good banner that used moot's asuka, that one is too plain and the only other one looks like shit.
>>
>>39580
>le ironic self depreciative humor
No thanks!
>>
>>39803
>ironic
>>
I voted for one of the yotsuba ones, but I don't particularly care what wins as long as it's not Jojo or some other fad anime bullshit.
>>
damn are there a lot of banner submissions. did any boards have more than /a/?
>>
File: .gif (142KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
142KB, 468x60px
this one would have been much better if the text wasn't so grainy and formatted better.
>>
Thoughts on the "every day until you like it" one?
>>
>>39846
Forced meme. I don't care how dedicated the man is, I'm not a fan. It doesn't represent /a/.
>>
Promised an /f/ anon that I would vote for Tomoko and I did.

>>39832
/a/ - 174
/vp/ - 120
Everything else is under 100, although some are in the 90s

>>39858
>>39846
It already has a banner, the black and white one with the hand on the loli is also already a banner. Should have been filtered really.
>>
If you didn't vote for a Yotsuba one, you're a traitor of the state.
>>
>>39906
>>
>>39906
>not having seasonal waifu

[sjis] are you really from /a/?
>>
My money's on Jews Fear the Samurai.
>>
/a/ has the best submissions i've seen. literally can't decide.
>>
I voted for WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

/v/ and /vip/ are now in submission phase? Time to show everyone just how awesome we are!
>>
>>39967
inb4 5 different banners using the 4chan gold meme
>>
File: 99%animeshit.jpg (68KB, 416x316px) Image search: [Google]
99%animeshit.jpg
68KB, 416x316px
After much contemplation I had to go for this for old times' sake.
>>
>>39982
Do you have "Don't like Lucky Star?" image?
>>
>>39465
That reads like shit.
>>
I went with this beauty.
>>
>>40561
That's the point
>>
File: Kre4d39.jpg (42KB, 647x538px) Image search: [Google]
Kre4d39.jpg
42KB, 647x538px
>>40545
this?
>>
I rather like this one, but unfortunately didn't spot it in the pile until after I'd already voted.
>>
I was going to vote for the me on the left, but some idiot submitted it twice, so no way that can win now.
>>
I voted for this one. That said I'd be surprised if gets more than 5 votes at all.
>>
>>40607
idk why they even bother submitting it >1 time. All of the derivatives split the votes
>>
>>40661
I'm still peeved about micracle hina.
>>
>>40606
don't really like the gifs with a bunch of text

can't keep up because the frames move too fast and don't feel like waiting around for it to start over
>>
>>41006
Read more books. Reading that text before the next frame was no problem for me.
>>
>>39957
t h i s
>>
>>39465
I went for the Haruhi banner. I think it says more about the board than any other submission.

And yes, I bought my pass partially so I *could* vote on it.
>>
Alright, admit it, which one of you voted for the shitty banner we got?
>>
>>41223
I voted for that lain one that got 9 votes
>>
>>41229
no wait it was the very similar watamote one, because of the logo looking spiffy
>>
>>41223
I voted for the Dimension W one. I'm actually surprised it got four votes due to how mediocre the popularity of the show was.
>>
>>41323
It shouldn't have won at all, period. Nobody likes it.
>>
>>41329
On /a/ some like it some don't. Don't generalize please
>>
>>41357
>some like it
Nope
>>
So why did the overused reddit tier meme banner win? I dont think most of the people who voted on this even go on /a/.
>>
>>41223
I voted for the szs one "we don't serve first timers"
>>
>>41357
around 2004-2007 here: nope
>>
>>41357
Who the fuck likes this shitty banner?
It's a boring banner and a boring meme, the only thing that would be worse is if it was some shitty ass screenshot.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 393x325px
>my akari banner got 0 votes
>my konata banner got 1 vote
at least my yotsuba banner got 5th place with 12 votes
and my tomoko banner got 7
>>
I regret not getting a pass sooner because the top banners for /a/ are pretty bad.
>>
>>41357
Seems like everyone on /a/ hates it. I'm going to assume that most of the voters don't use /a/.
>>
>>41357
It's awful, the other version is far better even if we wanted to go with this shitty meme. The text alignment in the one we got is fucked up.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.