[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some countries like Canada, Japan and Germany have such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: plushie.jpg (20KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
plushie.jpg
20KB, 400x352px
Why do some countries like Canada, Japan and Germany have such a nice and polite population, while others like the USA end up having rude, immoral societies?

I can't seem to think of anything that causes or is at least correlated with this aspect of societies.

What does /his/ make out of it?
>>
>>37707
Schools and culture.
USA is "free" and by thaatr they mean being dumb and rude to everyone because they can.
Fuck burgers

Also germans and canadians (anglo) are not nice they're boring and dead inside.
>>
>>37707
As a Canadian I can say that we're just America Lite. We have every problem America does but toned down simply by having one tenth the population.
>>
>>37707
The Japanese are polite, but they're mean. I'll take frank and warm any day.
>>
Dia is shit you should ashmed of yourself for liking such a low raibu
>>
>>37707
>Germans
>nice
No
Absolutely not
>>
>>37742
>Dia is shit
Piss off.
>>
File: 1460411188887.gif (2MB, 380x238px) Image search: [Google]
1460411188887.gif
2MB, 380x238px
>>37856
>>
File: japanese only shop racism.jpg (583KB, 850x657px) Image search: [Google]
japanese only shop racism.jpg
583KB, 850x657px
Japs talk shit about you right in front of you if they think you can't understand them

Outsiders are trash second tier people to them
>>
>>37860
No, japs talk shit to you even if they know you understand them, but they do love foreigners visting their country and are really kind overall.

Of course you wouldnt know that since your knowledge of the outside world is restricted to /pol/ and /int/ memes.
>>
>>37876
t. libtard who's never met a jap
>>
Canadians are nice to your face but rude cunts behind your back. Giving them anonymity on /int/ has let them show their true colors.
>>
File: ehh.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>USA
>rude, immoral
I dunno man, I'd say we're at least in the top 60 percentile of politeness.
I mean, have you seen how some cultures queue?
>>
>>37892
Sure thing Cleytus.
Call me when you've gone out of Mississipi once in your life.
>>
>>37902
>>
>>37707
>Why do some countries like Canada, Japan and Germany have such a nice and polite population, while others like the USA end up having rude, immoral societies?
have you ever been to canada, japan, germany, or even the US?
>>
>>37842
Yep. American with German businesses as clients. Overbearing asses for the most part with weird personalities.
>>
>>37707
Are you American, or is this the impression that you get from watching american TV shows/movies/media?

For the most part I think we're pretty polite. I mean, enough so that the Russians are weirded out by our general politeness and smiling in public (apparently they find it distrustful?). I know we're not Canada tier, but still.
>>
File: total bonehead.jpg (199KB, 1185x1207px) Image search: [Google]
total bonehead.jpg
199KB, 1185x1207px
>be Canadian
>have absolutely no culture beyond "We're nice :)"
>the entire world is apathetic to us
Yeah, real fucking swell.
>>
File: 1475894603443.jpg (59KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
1475894603443.jpg
59KB, 944x670px
>>37707
>canada is polite

Do you have any idea how passive aggressive and sarcastic they are?
>>
>>37932
USA loves you for all the comedians you send down to us.

And we forgive you for Justin Bieber.
>>
File: whisper.png (428KB, 890x773px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.png
428KB, 890x773px
>>37934
Thanks. Just realize that any Canadian celebrity you hate, we hate 100 times more.
>>
>>37931
The wider he smiled and called us friend, the tighter we clung to our purses.
>>
>>37937
That's true in any country. We might have refined and monopolized on it, but still.
>>
>>37931
It's not that your polite it's that your treating everyone as friend but that's only a false impression.
That said it is a real thing, in 2 seconds an american is your best friend and in 2 hours he invites you to stay at home in his flyover state. That actually happened to me but since it' an irrelevant shithole i got no idea where i was invited.
>>
>>37707
Japanese might be 'polite' and stick to rigid social customs, that doesn't mean they're nice. They're also incredibly xenophobic. They don't care if you're just visiting but if you want to live there you'll forever be an outside no matter how much you assimilate.

Meanwhile Americans might be rude, casual and boisterous, but they're quick to befriend. And pretty much anyone can become accepted as an American.
>>
>>37993
>Burger Burger Burger Mc Donalds Burger Burger
>>
>>37993
I kind of want to teach English in Japan just to visit the country. I'm a loner barbarian anyway, but I'd probably get homesick or something because I don't speak Japanese.
>>
>>37707
Number of black people.
>>
File: anime hitler-zack japan.jpg (70KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
anime hitler-zack japan.jpg
70KB, 604x404px
>>37876
you're right, I'm a 4chan user so I'm no hero

but my brother goes to china and japan, he's an english teacher. he took this pic

loves the kids he teaches but normal people in bars and such in japan are racist assholes just like in ww2
>>
>>37707
who the fuck told you canadians were polite?
>>
>>38065
Americans
>>
>>38217
makes sense, we are polite to them because we feel bad for them.
>>
i live in alabama and for the most part people here are polite and genuine
>>
>>37707
Japanese people are passive aggressive, you might think they're polite but secretly they talk shit about you behind your back.
>>
>>38306
They're passive aggressive to your face. Especially women.
>>
>>38311
Why is that? Is it because it's some weird outlet for being so hierarchical and repressed?
>>
>>38314
No, it's just like that it's not mean or anything from what i've experienced.
I guess it's how you can insert caustic humor inside the politeness that is absolutely everywhere.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.