[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pass users should be able to report threads even when they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ss (2016-10-15 at 08.22.51).png (5KB, 380x198px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-15 at 08.22.51).png
5KB, 380x198px
Pass users should be able to report threads even when they're banned.
>>
>>36457
What if they got banned for filing false reports?
>>
>>36502
Pass users are good posters we'd never do that
>>
>>36521
How do we know that?
>>
>too retarded to obey the rules
>yet somehow smart enough to identify rule breaking

Yeah sure OKAY
>>
>>36527
what about reporting CP?
>>
>>36457
Pass users who report threads should be banned for being try-hard fun police faggots.
>>
File: lie on the internet.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
lie on the internet.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>36526
>>
>>36527
KEK
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
19KB, 384x384px
>>36502
>>
>>36457
No.
>>
>>36457
That's a bad idea. What I dearly want most is an integrated client side report queue, so I can rattle off several reports quickly, and have them automatically submit in the background as I browse. Also, the report limit should be per board, not site-wide.
>>
>>36526
We stand to lose a $15 investment if we don't control ourselves. We have effectively payed a cover charge.
>>
Kek, I've had that shit happen to me too OP. Literally cannot report shit threads because I've been banned before.

Why bothering paying for this if youre gonna treat your Pass users like shit?
>>
File: J3Biro1.jpg (100KB, 692x912px) Image search: [Google]
J3Biro1.jpg
100KB, 692x912px
>>36502
>>
>>36967
>like shit
like equals
>>
File: 1460837142646.png (961KB, 3588x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1460837142646.png
961KB, 3588x4320px
>>36457
Every time you report a post, you earn 1 Good Boy Point. Every time a mod acts on your report and deletes a post, you earn (additional) 2 Good Boy Points. Every time a mod acts on your report and bans the person you reported, you earn 5 Good Boy Points. Every time a mod throws away your report as a frivolous report, you earn 5 Bad Boy Points. Good Boy Points and Bad Boy Points cancel each other out.

Once you earn 100 Bad Boy Points, you automatically get a one day ban.
Once you earn 100 Good Boy Points, you can spend them on 4chan Marketplaceā„¢ to reduce the duration of your ban for one day. You can only do this once per ban, and you can't apply it to one day bans.
>>
Pass users should have a page where they can see all their active reports and a history of closed reports with details on what moderation action was taken.
>>
>>36943
Only if we get permabanned. The occasional 1-3 day shitposting ban is harmless
>>
>>37002

But heres the difference:

Non-Pass user: Gets banned, gets a new IP address and gets to shitpost and report threads like nothing happened.

Pass user: Gets banned, gets new IP address and gets to shitpost again. BUT he cannot report because the system says you've been banned before. Basically has an "account" for 4chan. Everything you do is probably recorded.. I know my reason for being banned is still there even though it was like a year ago.

Paying $20 to basically be tied to past bans, while free users get to post/report again like nothing happened. Great fucking system you made, moot.
>>
>>37118
That's retarded. The more you expose the acts of mod to the userbase, the more you have the /qa/cks whipped into a froth, and spilling over into other places. We don't need that.
>>
>>36457
This. I run into this error every single time I want to report a legitimately off-topic thread
>>
>>37121
>Typing captchas for 1-3 days
I would rather buy a new pass
>>
>>37175
/qa/ should be deleted to be desu. It's genuinely the worst board on 4chan.
>>
People reported by pass users should be instantly permabanned.

We are Very Important Posters. We deserve this power.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.