[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TV on in the background >NFL comes on >change the channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>TV on in the background
>NFL comes on
>change the channel
Who else boycotting the NFL?
>>
Why do you hate normies?
Do you have autism?
How old are you?
Do you have a job?
Do you live with your parents?

Answer each question in 11 words or less
>>
>>34813
as pissed as brady fans are, I can't see boycotting them ever happening. its not like there's another national league of football lying around here.
>>
>>34813
i never watch football
>>
>>34813
dumb frogposter
>>
>>34813
I never am american
>>
>>34813
Dumb frognigger
>>
>>34813
Sports don't really interest me.
I do like that the NFL is dying, though.

>>34815
>Why do you hate normies?
They're nice people but I don't understand what they even do.
>Do you have autism?
Probably not. I've never been tested.
>How old are you?
>Do you have a job?
Yes
>Do you live with your parents?
No
>>
>BLM NEEDS TO BE PEACEFUL
>Peaceful protest
>REEEEEEE EVIL
>>>/Fox news/
>>
I've never watched a games of sportsball in my life. I'm not about to start now just so I can stop. That would be silly.
>>
>>34985
not a nigger
if I was how would I have a 4chan pass?

last time I checked 4chan doesnt accept EBT
>>
>>34813
>Who else boycotting the NFL?

I like the NFL but I'm weary of the lack of sportsmanship negroes bring to the game. And the removal of runbacks. And the crappy matchups. And the $40 or so it costs to get NFL Network and NFL Red Zone, which is what I figure crack cocaine must be like.

It's not the game it once was.
>>
>>34958
You have over 11 words
>>
>>35757
It's eleven per question, anon.
>>
>>34976
I don't want BLM to be peaceful, I want them to not exist.
Do basic bitch conservatives even use 4chan lmao
>>
>>35766
Well would you rather have blm kill you or simply not stand for the anthem
>>
>>36109
Neither? I want them to go back, since America clearly isn't working for them.
>>
>>34815
Because they willingly sell themselves to corporations in return for getting their arses wiped
>Do you have autism?
Doubt it
>How old are you?
22 or 23
>Do you have a job?
Yes
Yes
>>
>>34813
I've been boycotting the Lions for years.
>>
>>34815
I don't hate anyone; I just can't connect with them.
>Do you have autism?
Negative.
>How old are you?
>Do you have a job?
Nope; doing the student thing
Yup, but moving into an apt with my friend come January.
>>
>he watches sports
>>
Football was never a good sport.
>>
>>34813
I don't watch sports, did something happen?
>>
>>37412
Black guy didn't stand for national anthem as a peaceful protest cucksevashits flip a tit even though he is being peaceful and not burning down a gas st
>>
I don't watch meat sports

but I started boycotting CNN because it's literally clinton news network and 24 hour propaganda

does comcast actually poll regular boxes to see what they're watching or do you need a special ratings box?
>>
File: 1475724614528.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1475724614528.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37493
>when you agree with leftists, but for completely the wrong reasons
>>
>>37672
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing I'm just saying it's absurd people sre boycotting over this

Boy cotts are childish
>>
>>37702
No, I was just expressing my personal feelings on the matter.

I don't think it's childish to refuse to give people money if you disagree with their politics, though. People shouldn't be watching sportsball anyway, but generally speaking boycotts make sense.
>>
>>34815
They're pretty degenerate
>Do you have autism?
Probably
>How old are you?
>Do you have a job?
Soon I will
Yeah
>>
>>37702
Sports fans are childish
>>
>>34813
I'm an Australian who never got around to fully understanding how the game is even played, but up until now wanted to give it a go. The whole league approved anti-American black power thing's made me lose a lot of respect for it.

As far as I know, each team has a number of times they can be tacked before they can score a goal, and if they're tackled too many times dependent on the section of the field they are on and other factors, control either changes or there is a kickoff? I had a Canadian PE teacher once who made us play some matches, but neither class could follow what was going on to develop any strategy. Been wanting to figure out how badly we fucked up ever since.

Seems like it's not even your game anymore, though. NFL is supposedly tanking in ratings, implying Americans are switching to the leafsport or just watching soccer or something. Might as well try to get into rugby or hockey and bond with the Kiwis or Leafs instead.

RIP Americaball.
>>
>>37702

Why? It's the only way the SJWs will learn.
>>
Black people bother me
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.