[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get that Pass-user-since logo? And why doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 4chan 2 point 1.png (261KB, 1360x1082px) Image search: [Google]
4chan 2 point 1.png
261KB, 1360x1082px
How do you get that Pass-user-since logo? And why doesn't literally everyone posting on this board have it?

More importantly, what's the point? Ruins the anonymity.
>>
File: 1476149894684.png (266KB, 585x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476149894684.png
266KB, 585x506px
There are already like 15 threads about this dude. And if you read the pass page before you sent Hiro your hard earned $20 so you could post with the cool kids you would know you have to put 'since4pass' in the options field. And it doesn't ruin the anonymity because you can use it when you please. It's not forced.
>>
>>32624
>>
File: 1462815868661.png (275KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1462815868661.png
275KB, 600x726px
>>32612
>>
>>32624
Why is she worst girl?
>>
>>32624
>And it doesn't ruin the anonymity because you can use it when you please. It's not forced.

It is a sort of namefagging/avatarfagging. The point of 4chan is to have anonymous discussion where everyone is equal. This creates two classes of users.
>>
>>32628
I think I see it a little differently. I only use the pass when giving input about the website so it's clearer to mods or whoever that I'm at least a supporter of the site in some way.
>>
le test
>>
>>32628
>It is a sort of namefagging/avatarfagging
Hey, can you tell my 2016 apart from 2016s? No. Fuck off.
>>
>>32664
No, but I can tell you apart from non-pass users. I don't see the point.
>>
>>32666
Hey, it's the since4pass. Am I lying or telling the truth?

Also nice triplets you got there
>>
>>32666
Hey, me again. Or is it? Not sure. Maybe. Might be. Probably not though.

In conclusion: it really doesn't do anything
>>
>>32668
>>32669
My point is it serves no purpose other than "bragging" about buying a pass. It just interrupts the discussion
>>
>>32672
It's like using #fortune
It's just there
It has no real purpose other than showing when you bought your pass
Seeing that Anonymous bought his pass in 2014 does nothing to interrupt a discussion
>>
>>32672
It only interrupts the discussion if you make a dumb threads about it or repeated posts about it. Who the fuck cares.
>>
>canv.as stickers
Too soon man
>>
i want it removed tbqh

at least i can troll poorfags/neets
>>
>>32612
1. Read the pass page.
2. Because it's fucking gay.
3. Lets you know who to ignore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.