[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /vippers/. What do you do when you are sick? Right now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1476040903663.jpg (226KB, 768x697px) Image search: [Google]
1476040903663.jpg
226KB, 768x697px
Sup /vippers/.
What do you do when you are sick?
Right now I'm sick as fuck and couldn't come post which is the reason my day 1 thread died.

What I want to ask is what you do when you are sick? I went to the doctor and he told me to stay home and gave me a penicillin shot so my left cheek hurts a little. (If you are one of those fags who can't even get shots you need to kill yourself you pussy)

Pic unrelated: It's Annie with a Doran's shield.
>>
Should I kill myself with lethal injection?
>>
>>32474
Depends really.
>>
>>32476
To get to your question after that little joke: I stay in bed with a good book and sleep as much as possible. If it's a stomach problem like vomiting or diarrhea I stay in the bathroom on my phone.
>>
>>32482
I tried to outpoop diarrhea once and I had it for 5 days straight. I was literally shitting out a yellowish goop rather than poop.
Ever since then I take at least a buscopan so I can close my asshole without having intense abdominal pain.
>>
>>32464

Sick? Rest. Period. Drink lots of fluids. Eat soup. Mostly just rest.
>>
>>32474
always
>>
>>32486
This is why you don't play with dragon dildos. That yellowish goop sounds like bile but don't take my word on it. I'm not a doctor. I just looked up buscopan because I've never heard of it but that's for horses. Are you secretly a horse? How do you type?
>>
>>32489
I'll try it again but if I come back to life again I'm blaming you.
>>
>>32492
Come on dude, I have a long face because of the cold...
Don't call me a horse.
And to continue with the poop conversation. Oh man, my asshole was raw, I couldn't push anything, it was one of the worst experience I've ever felt.
>>32487
But what if it is an infection that completely fucks you over?
>>
>>32498
>>32499
>Don't call me a horse.
From now on your name should be Horse of Gensokyo, because that's what I'm going to call you and I'm positively irritating about nicknames.
>>
>>32464
I'm a poorfag, I'm not allowed to be sick.
>>
>>32464
oh shit, I have got a terrible flu, already called work said I wont be coming in tomorrow
feeling like shit atm, wanna go to bed but wanna shitpost too

hold me /vip/
>>
>>32464

I play vidja or shitpost
>>
>>32464
Chug a bottle of delsym. Being sick is the best excuse to get dissed.
>>
Smoke weed everyday
>>
>>32547
Third time's the charm.
It really shows you have a flu.

Can't you white post anymore?

text
>>
>>32553
I'm doing both but right now I'm just watching The Martian with Matt Damon.
>>
>>32464
drink lots

try to ignore my aching body

sleeping a lot

im always sick
>>
>>32464
Play vidya gaems
If I'm literally too fucked to even do that, I sleep

Seriously they're actually quite a good way to tell if you should be sleeping. If your brain is in a state where you can't do simple tasks that require little to no physical activity, your mind is not good enough to be awake right now.
>>
>>32464
I don't get sick all that often. And most of the time when I did, It was usually not all that bad.
If I ever did get really sick, I'd usually just lay in bed all day. Getting out only to piss and shit
My girlfriend would get me food to eat in bed
>>
I've literally been sick for 4 days. God damn.
>>
>>32464
dry fast like all other animals
>>
>>35182
You'd think that you'd be healthy as a horse by now.
>>
File: 1476408755256.jpg (23KB, 640x640px)
1476408755256.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>>32464
I've had a nasty cough for like two weeks now. It's getting better now. You'll be fine. Just browse /vip/
>>
>>35185
I guess that shows I'm truly getting old, huh.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.