[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>helped to meme a president into office What have you done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1461819043498.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1461819043498.png
584KB, 836x678px
>helped to meme a president into office

What have you done with your worthless life?
>>
>>2584
>Trump
>winning
How very unimportant of you.
>>
File: 1466408485903.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1466408485903.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
Well in a month I'll have a chance to vote for our first woman president, that'll be fantastic
>>
>>2606
>>
File: bengazi.jpg (126KB, 601x480px) Image search: [Google]
bengazi.jpg
126KB, 601x480px
>>
>>2606
ivankas not running though
>>
Drumpf is a plant though
>>
>implying meme magick doesn't fail right at the end

we stole your 888888888 at the last moment, Hillary will win at the last moment
>>
>>2843
Anon, if Benghazi was all Hillary's / (((THE JEWS'))) fault, why did she get away after a congressional inquiry?

Or are all of congress controlled by (((THE JEWS))) too?
>>
File: le not-an-argument man.png (259KB, 604x476px) Image search: [Google]
le not-an-argument man.png
259KB, 604x476px
>>3166
Yes and why was she not charged for leaking classified information even though it has been proven?

And why was she not charged when she signed a statement saying she understood protocol for handling classified information but later, under FBI investigation, could not recall what the big "C" on all her emails meant?

And why was her IT guy given immunity for no reason? Why was that same IT guy's immunity NOT revoked for obstruction when he asked Reddit how to wipe a server a day later?

How naive can you be? Open your eyes, retard.
>>
>>3284
So the Republican-controlled Congress is incompetent at prosecution? Is that what you're trying to say?

And you want to elect more? :)
>>
File: reddit.jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>>3306
The FBI investigated Hillary and decided not to prosecute, not Congress you fucking retard. Congress is incredibly mad at the FBI for fucking this up and have been deposing members of the investigation for months now.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? You're just a kool-aid chugging lefist cuck.
>>
>>3403
The FBI doesn't prosecute anything. The Department of Justice does.

Congress can impeach the head of the FBI and the DoJ if corruption were found. Why haven't they, Anon? :)
>>
>>3431
Because they are feigning incompetence to dodge corruption charges and it's a lot harder to impeach someone for incompetence than clear-cut corruption.

Educate yourself.
>>
>>3431
And no shit the DoJ does the prosecuting, but if you knew anything at all about government you would understand that the DoJ doesn't move forward with a case without a recommendation to do so from the FBI since they are the ones running the whole fucking investigation.
>>
>>3306
Jeb lost the primarys. The Republican party fought tooth and nail to not elect trump. Some republicans openly support Hillary instead
>>
If Trump loses do you promise to kill yourself since it is so important to your identity that he wins?

I mean there's NO WAY HE CAN LOSE right?
>>
>>3496
Gosh, maybe Congress should reform anti-corruption laws so that it's not so easy to get away with it.

Obama's been pretty shut down by the Republican Congress. Why haven't they pushed for this in the past 8 years, Anon?

I wonder if they all suffer from retroactive concussions too.

>>3524
The DoJ can do whatever they want, regardless of the FBI's recommendation Anon.

>>3537
Yes, I know. I've been watching the primary all season. Did you want to talk about something specific?
>>
>>3604
>The DoJ can do whatever they want
>can
I didn't say otherwise. Learn to read, lefty.
>>
>>3604
>reform anti-corruption laws
Empty words from an empty libtard. How would they reform such laws? Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>3645
I don't know, Anon. I'm not a lawyer nor am I defending my position.

If it's such a problem within the Democrats, and the Democrats are so inherently corrupt though, why hasn't anyone done anything about it?
>>
>>3669
>I don't know, Anon.
We know you don't know, libtard. We know.
>>
>>3682
So you're saying that Congress is powerless to the corruption of the Democrats?

How shameful. Perhaps we shouldn't have given so much power to the Executive branch in the 50s and beyond.
>>
File: 57073881_p0.jpg (147KB, 392x471px) Image search: [Google]
57073881_p0.jpg
147KB, 392x471px
>>2584
>>
File: 1475499126793.jpg (13KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1475499126793.jpg
13KB, 240x193px
I hope to one day reclaim Constantinople from the moors.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.