[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally decided, I'm going to stop being a loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I've finally decided,
I'm going to stop being a loser and make friends,
but that begs the question
how does one make friends?
I've never had one.
>>
>he doesn't know about the friendship dance
>>
>>25731
the thing from viva pinata to make more pinatas?
>>
>>25729
Walk up to a random person on the street and ask if they like <THING YOU LIKE> If they say yes you made a friend.
>>
>>25729
It's harder the older you get.
>>
>>25729
tfw you will never have
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀█▀▒▒█▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▄▀▀▀▄▒▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▄▄▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▄™▒▒
█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒
█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▄▄█▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒
█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▀▀█▄▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▀▒▒▀▒▀▀▀▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒
friends
>>
>>26215
im 29
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People
>>
It's not that hard.
Be calm, in control of yourself, and be genuine.

That's all you really need to do, everything else falls in place.
>>
>hear coworkers speak in a hushed tone
>assume they are talking shit about me
>>
Friends are shit
>>
>>26685
my normal self is a creep, i cant be genuine.
>>
>>25729
Step 1. acquire tripcode
Step 2. post on /vip/
Step 3. ????
Step 4. friends
>>
>>26746
this

It's worst when people give unhelpful advice like “just be yourself and be honest” when it comes to dealing with women; that's pretty much the opposite of what you want to do
>>
>>25729
Join groups that you're interested in on Steam, join forums for things you're interested in, make friends through 4chan, talk to people in games that you play, etc. Assuming you play vidya, of course. Eventually, you'll hit it off with somebody and keep talking.

If you don't vidya I've got no damn clue. People scare the shit out of me in real life.
>>
>>26814
I dont want women I want friends.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (262KB, 869x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
262KB, 869x943px
>>26687
>hear any woman laugh, anywhere, any place
>assume it's about me
FUCK
>>
>>25729

Online friends? Join online groups, forums you're interested in, if you're desperate, pick up a videogame of choice and join a clan, and hope one or two real friendships blossom from there before the videogame falls into obscurity.
4chan is here to let you get AWAY from social constraints when you need to, so any form of social connection you think you are making here simply won't be worth it.

Real flesh and blood friends? Same method applies. Go out and pick up a hobby. No ideas what you like, besides being a loser?
Find a local class, cooking classes for amateurs are nice, you cook a nice meal in a small group as an icebreaker, and then discussion flows from there while you eat.
But really, if you know what you're into, the class could be about anything. Papercraft? Clay modeling? Painting? Language? Doesn't matter as long as it's a low-pressure evening course.
Drastic measure, get a dog, find a park, get a routine. One, if you're a "lost cause" and you're awkward as fuck, even the basic interaction with your dog will help you interact better with those weird living creatures called "people". Two, and this is the big deal, dogs are icebreakers, especially if you're both dog owners. "Oh hey, nice dog you got there, what breed is it?" etc. Most dog owners have some routine they stick to semi-regularly, in a while you'll start recognizing the other owners and their dogs, you'll talk with them longer, get more personal, and before you know it you're having dinner or a few beers together.
>>
>>26948
>Real flesh and blood friends? Same method applies. Go out and pick up a hobby. No ideas what you like, besides being a loser?
I like programming and technology
>>
File: 1462542463391.jpg (32KB, 358x406px) Image search: [Google]
1462542463391.jpg
32KB, 358x406px
>>26942
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.