[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to buy a pass so this guy doesn't buy up the site

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cringe.png (514KB, 1278x716px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
514KB, 1278x716px
Reminder to buy a pass so this guy doesn't buy up the site in an attempt to seem like an ebin troll
>>
Implying he wouldn't be legitimately better
>>
File: 1438043863408.jpg (118KB, 467x349px) Image search: [Google]
1438043863408.jpg
118KB, 467x349px
>>2536
He's a funny as fuck guy, but from the screenshot it's pretty obvious how out of tune with 4chan he is.
+ It's preferable when the owner isn't noticable, Shkreli would use it as his personal masturbation ground
>>
>>2417
I really don't think he would be a good fit to control the state of 4chan, he will troll the whole site.
>>
>>2417
I think it would make a lot of sense for him to buy JUST /pol/. He said that he wants like 10-20% of 4chan and moving that traffic somewhere else would fix a lot of problems.
>>
fuck no, he will burn the place to the ground in lieu of trying to help a bunch of /pol/ retards who talk to him on Twitter
>>
>>2417

notch is talking about buying it

shkreli is a conman, I too hope he doesn't get it
>>
>>3144
>implying hiro
>>
>>3144
Notch broke down and lost interest after an hour, I'd be fine with him though
>>
>>4919
Notch tried to get in contact and got shot down, just like shkreli
>>
>>2417
>Windows 10
yeah nah fuck that guy
>>
>>2417
kek, do you have the whole slide? can you post it here
>>
Shrekli can make his own polchan and hiro can delete /pol/. Everybody wins.
>>
>>4930
Did he ever even get in contact?
He said someone should get Hiro in contact with him, and then started to argue with people on Twitter about how to run 4chan, when some guy wasn't okay with him saying he'd censor some of the comedic racism and only allow it on one board he said he wouldn't buy it
>>
>>5559
I think at least invisibro replied to him, maybe hiro too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.