[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate stoners? I can't stand the DUDE WEED LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: kys degenerate.jpg (21KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
kys degenerate.jpg
21KB, 599x337px
Anyone else hate stoners? I can't stand the DUDE WEED LMAO culture and it scares me that there's a possibility that it could be legalized in my nation someday. I think it's just going to make most people stupid and lazy if it happens.
>>
>>24033
Maybe weed doesn't make people stupid and lazy, stupid and lazy people just like weed?
>>
>>24033
Not really; I've smoked a fair amount, though I don't really anymore. The biggest stoner I knew is an electrician now, I think, so he's doing alright.
For me, alcohol has been a much more destructive influence.
>>
>>24036
>For me, alcohol has been a much more destructive influence.
This. I hate the drinking culture significantly more than the stoner culture
>>
>>24038
Yeah, the bad alcohol cases are always going to be a million times worse than your laziest and dumbest of stoners.
Like the last year I went through was just awful; all I did was drink. I started getting panic attacks because of it. I've cooled off some now that I'm in the middle of a college semester again, but you can bet your ass I'm drinking tonight.

I actually tried to switch back to weed at one point because I felt like I needed something to replace the alcohol but I found that I had sort of broken myself for weed in that I had become way too anxiety-ridden and ended up having a panic attack while smoking which was too intense for me, so back to the drink I went.
>>
i've both smoked and known innumerable smokers, and every single one of us developed some level of paranoia, many of us advancing into full-blown psychosis and fracturing our minds

even those who haven't progressed into schizotypal patterns have at least touched upon madness and seen our faculties deteriorate, from being mentally less acute to having an impaired understanding of consequence and risk

but even if paranoia was the only result of smoking cannaibis, that in itself is a altered or skewed perception of reality; which is the very definition of mental illness and as such, is something to be avoided

i have since stopped smoking marajuana due to it affecting my quality of life and causing me to sit around all day reacting to every inconsequential event with 'wow' or 'maaaaaaaan', or sometimes even both
>>
>>24033
>being scared of weed
Jesus, I hope you die from a heart attack when they legalize it. Pussies like you don't belong on this side of the grave.
>>
>>24054
feels good to be substance-free for my whole life

no substance dependencies for me, just shitposting and productivity
>>
File: 1475834646858.png (3MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475834646858.png
3MB, 1500x1000px
>>
>>24096
I'd be fine being alcohol free, but my weed intake seemed pretty harmless and I had a lot of fun plus was able to feel strong connections to pieces of art, so I wouldn't give up that bit, personally.
>>
>>24113
I'd just rather focus on intellectual pleasures rather than bodily pleasures, no matter how harmless
>>
>>24096
Agreed 100% my good sir. I myself am xXxStraightEdgexXx for life. I won't even drink alcohol when I turn 21.
>>
>>24121
That's fine, but I think there are things that you should experience at least once in your life. The effects of drugs are genuinely fascinating, and I think an intellectual such as yourself would be able to gain a lot from actually knowing what it's like, since there's some knowledge that you can't gain except by experience.
>>
>>24157
Well, convince me. What do I have to gain?

I don't see it. I just want to spend my time programming and playing around with technology. Where do drugs fit into the equation?
>>
>>24162
You find out what it's like. You learn something new about the human mind, and, specifically, your own mind.
Most people do drugs because they feel good, but if you want to approach this from an intellectual standpoint then that's besides the point: the reason that I think you oughta try some drugs is that they are incredibly interesting as an experience. It's interesting in that I can't explain it to you other than saying it very much stresses the subjectivity of perception.
Weed is probably the one I'd recommend. It's basically harmless, easy to obtain at low prices, and far more interesting than alcohol (which feels pretty good, but is only interesting to see what your personality is like sans inhibitions). There are more interesting drugs, but I don't think jumping into LSD or DMT (both, for the record, I haven't tried; I'm actually pretty skittish when it comes to drugs in general because of my anxiety issues) is a good idea.
Salvia is a neat one, too, if you have someone that can watch you while you smoke it. You lose all hold on reality and it's as if you're in a waking dream, but only for a few minutes.

I dunno; I shouldn't say for sure that you should, but I'm just saying that maybe it would be interesting for you. In any case I have to go to classes now. Hope whatever you choose works out for you.
>>
>>24171
Well, I'm not convinced. Doesn't seem compelling to me in the slightest. I appreciate your efforts though.
>>
>>24033
it's going to make people calm down, perhaps even prevent you from making angry threads like this
>>
>>24035
this
Weed is really no different than the usual "I'M SO DRUNK xDDD" type of person.
>>
>>24033
>hate stoners?

ULTRATARD makes his debut. A big splash. All the stoners quietly look at him trying to figure out what his game is.

"YOU! ARE YOU STONED?!" Screams Ultratard, pointing at a stoner. Ultratard is here to kick dirt and take names!

OH FUCK a couple of ninja-like stoners have injected Ultratard with a special high-potency spliff of PURE MARIJUANA.

ULTRATARD IS NOW LOADED. One of the stoners passes him a glow string.

The crisis has passed.
>>
High right now. Gonna watch the preaired episode of Westworld.
>>
>>24122
>Agreed 100% my good sir. I myself am xXxStraightEdgexXx for life. I won't even drink alcohol when I turn 21.

What about a blowjob? You down for that? I'm baked way up, dude.
>>
>>24033
i smoked weed when i was a teenager it was fun but stop tried it when i was in around 24 and felt very paranoid and did not enjoy it so i stopped.guess it was fun when i was young and had a care free mind.
>>
I haven't smoked in over five years. I will say this though: eating caramel swirl ice cream while blazed was better than every sexual experience I've ever had.
>>
>>24217
same desu
i feel happier without it overall
>>
File: 1460991875001.jpg (50KB, 768x773px) Image search: [Google]
1460991875001.jpg
50KB, 768x773px
I didn't have any annoying stoners among my friends, I stopped smoking weed because at some point it stopped being and fun it just started inducing some hardcore depression that would go away as soon as I stopped being high
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.