[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claim site is running out of money >create a pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1465941638463.jpg (23KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1465941638463.jpg
23KB, 312x312px
>claim site is running out of money
>create a pointless new board for payfags

How long for this place to become the 4chan analog to SA Forums?
>>
File: 1460875453575.jpg (22KB, 310x452px) Image search: [Google]
1460875453575.jpg
22KB, 310x452px
>>22850
Can't wait to be honest with you, family.
No one will miss the poorfags and underage. They're are worthless and so are their contributions to the site.
>>
>>22850
I'm under the strict belief that it is impossible to get to SA forums level of ebola and that the actual occurrence of such a terrible site is a figment of mankind's imagination.
>>
>>22858
Same fuck them if they do the want to help a place they spend all day at.
>>
File: grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg (68KB, 625x583px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg
68KB, 625x583px
>>
>>22850

I think there is a big difference

SA you have to pay $10 to post at all and if you get banned then enjoy having to pony up another $10.

>>22879

In theory I think SA's paygate is a good thing since it provides an incentive for you to be a decent poster unless you feel like paying again.

The downside of course is that it's shackled to the forum structure where circle jerking and being prey to the whims of a mod are inherent. Because of the latter, mods have the ability to shape the culture of a subforum or the forum as a whole.
>>
>>23583
>SA you have to pay $10 to post at all and if you get banned then enjoy having to pony up another $10.
Yes, and if you get a three week ban here your pass is invalidated for the whole time too

what is your point? Its the fucking reason I cancelled mine in 2013
>>
>>23591

Don't get banned for three weeks then

Basically my point was that you have to pay to post on SA. You can post for free on 4chan with the only thing the pass getting you is a captcha bypass and at the moment the ability to post on /vip/.
>>
File: 1474601004584.jpg (105KB, 823x559px) Image search: [Google]
1474601004584.jpg
105KB, 823x559px
>>22850
it already is
>>
>>23656
>at the moment

See, that's how it starts. Every fucking thing is a slippery slope, it always starts with "just" a small thing "at the moment" and then a year later you're so far up shit creek you can't even remember a color past brown.
>>
>>22850
inb4 oldfag
i liked sa forums after paywall.
>>
>>25819

That depends on how much of a backlash there is

I own a pass, but have no interest in seeing pass users rewarded with any special privileges beyond what currently exist. At the moment I don't think I'd even mind losing /vip/.

If Hiro tries to go in that direction I'll be among those not in favor of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.