[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can no boards compete with these two gems? Why are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Why can no boards compete with
these two gems?

Why are you denying yourself unlimited fun by not cross-posting /pol/ and /tv/?
>>
will baneposting ever go mainstream like frogposting and antisemitism?
>>
File: 1465394591659.png (2KB, 242x25px) Image search: [Google]
1465394591659.png
2KB, 242x25px
Shit combo
>>
/sp/
/pol/
/shitposting on v and a/
>>
>>21692
/pol/ is a shit board that is merely there to contain aspies
/tv/ has memes and pedophiles but thats it
>>
>>21811
/pol/ is a serious board, take that back.
>>
>>21827
seriously gay
>>
Me?
/tv/
/qa/
/vip/
>>
Are we allowed to post get threads in here
>>
>>21949
Global rules apply
>>
I'm okay with race jokes, but /pol/ takes it too far. It's just plain hate on that board.
>>
/pol/ /h/ /vip/ /a/ in that order
>>
>>22123
they don't take it too far, they take it too seriously.
>>
/tv/ is the worst board I've been to. And I browse /co/
>>
File: Privilege_check.png (103KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Privilege_check.png
103KB, 472x472px
>>21962
The gets ban hasn't been enforced for years
>>
>all the meme boards ITT
haha holy shit /vip/ is cancer
>>
>not just visiting /qa/ and /vip/
>>
/a/ and [s4s] is the best combo
>>
>>23670
I used to be on /a/ most of the time a few years ago. Sadly I grew out of that weeaboo shit but it was fun while it lasted. [s4s] is gold though.

Best combo is always going to include [s4s].
>>
>>21692
I abandoned /pol/ years ago and I haven't looked back. I enjoyed some of the higher quality content such as happening threads but that sort of stuff seemed scarcer and scarcer as shitposting took over.
/tv/ seems too mainstream.
>>
>>22123
That's because we actually believe it and we are making fun of them for being inferior.
They're not ironic, or sarcastic jokes or anything else. Just us making fun of cucks and subhumans.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1372x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1372x574px
>>21701
It's too obscure to truly go Facebook and Instagram status.

Talk to any normie about the plain scene, it's probably not funny to them at all.

The comedy came from the repetition and great OC.
>>
>>21706
>/int/
But it's shit now and just /X country general/'s
>>
File: 1471643187689.jpg (79KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1471643187689.jpg
79KB, 644x644px
>>22123
It's not jokes
These things are statistically proven facts
>>
but what about /mu/?
>>
>>25178
Just because they're inferior doesn't mean you should treat them poorly.
>>
>>21811
Hey, that's not fair
/pol/ has pedophiles too
>>
>>21701

baneposting already got like a hundred and some odd people killed, I think it's time to put that dog to rest.
>>
>>25211
That has the same logic as me saying you shouldn't have a dog as a pet just because it's weaker
>>
>>25248
>pol in charge of analogies
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.