/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want /vip/ to be a way of increasing sales, make it a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1468236252551.jpg (24KB, 561x424px) Image search: [Google]
1468236252551.jpg
24KB, 561x424px
If you want /vip/ to be a way of increasing sales, make it a hidden board to non-pass users.

Prey on the lonely 4channer's deepest fear: exclusion.
>>
maybe we should make this board about bullying all the other boards, and if they wanna fight back they have to buy a pass.
keep goading them on. they can look but cant say anything without a pass.
>>
>One board out of tens of boards is good goy exclusive
>Anyone feeling excluded at all for not being able to post on that board
>>
File: 1436200852205.png (229KB, 628x708px) Image search: [Google]
1436200852205.png
229KB, 628x708px
>>14174
If you make it hidden, most people will quickly forget all about it.
What they should do is make it so spoiled text on this board is only visible if you're a 4chan pass owner. That way, people would still be aware of this board and would be able to lurk on it, but they'd miss out on many of the conversations and it would bother them a lot more than if they were just unable to view the board in general. Hearing half of a conversation is far more bothersome than hearing none of it.

Also, how about making it so all links posted on this board are only visible when you're logged in, regardless if they're posted under spoiler tags or not?
>>
File: 1474487200917.jpg (14KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1474487200917.jpg
14KB, 236x314px
>>14207
literal gold pass cancer

board should stay as is, the fee filters out the underaged, which will hopefully allow /vip/ to become the pinnacle of shitposting
>>
>>14240
you're missing the most important aspect which is rubbing passes in the face of everyone who doesn't have a pass.

pass users name should be gold on every other board or something.
>>
>>14174
That was VIP quality!
>>
I don't see what would be the point, someone would just make a third-party archive for it and let people view it that way.

Let people freely see us bullying non-passers without having the ability to respond, it's more entertaining that way.
>>
you guys are idiots
we finally have an opportunity for a real actual existing unironic RAID BOARD and it's being passed up
>>
File: 1473824509544.jpg (576KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473824509544.jpg
576KB, 1500x1000px
>>14249
we already have the clover you chromesomaly enriched retarted
>>
>>14257
it's not enough, 2016er.
>>
>>14257
can you please fuck off back to reddit
>>
File: CGCZkpS.png (262KB, 621x686px) Image search: [Google]
CGCZkpS.png
262KB, 621x686px
>>14263
>2016er

Are we really going to start doing this? Not to mention you didn't post your own clover either.
>>
>>14282
my pass is from 2003 when i transferred it from something awful. i don't wanna make the newbies feel bad, 2012er.
>>
>>14174
No, that's retarded. No one will want to post on a board they can't even read. You have to show people how fun it is, then they'll buy a pass so they can join.
>>
>>14288
Okay I understand.

Do me a favour and never stop using the name field ok?
>>
>>14292
dont worry i wont
>>
Just make this board fun and people will buy

<⌒/ヽ-、___
/<_/____/

∧∧ h-hn... it's a new day....
  (  ・ω・)
  _| ⊃/(___
/ └-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

∧∧
>>
>>14293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
yesss goy do this and let the sheckles flow
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.