[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the boards to be merged with, we get fucking /v/. Daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Of all the boards to be merged with, we get fucking /v/. Daily reminder video games are for children. Get a job you losers.
>>
But I have a job.
>>
/his/ would have been a comfy merge
>>
>>43927
What is it? Playing games on yt like a fag?
>>
>>44443
it seems like the epic joke hiroyuki was trying to do is merging opposites, like /out/ and /soc/ (rip /out/)
>>
>>44480
Working in a warehouse at the moment. About to go back to college.
>>
>>44801
>merging opposites
Then explain /mlpol/
>>
>>43799

The only ones suffering from these arrangement are the /v/irgins. Generals fare far better in shitposting apocalypses than random threads, and since /int/ is almost entirely generals it doesn't really do anything to it.
>>
>>45126
I can explain how you're a fucking faggot just for knowing about it
>>
why do Australians shit post so much?
>>
>>45841
>why are shit people so shit
Anon always asking the tough question
>>
>>45540
it's bound to be known by everyone who posts on 4chan
>>
>>43799
But I'm a professional
>>
>>45540
An /int/fag afraid to branch out from his home boards and explore the rest of the site
How ironic, and yet completely unsurprising
Or maybe you're just a lonely shitposting /v/irgin
>>
>>43799
Nigga I make 20$ an hour operating a forklift to move freight and I still haven't reached top pay yet, get on my level.
>>
>>43799
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>43799
What do you cunts on /int/ talk about anyway?
>>
>>46198
If you frequent /pol/ or /mlp/ you are a huge faggot. There is no debating this.
>>
>>46206
Move over nerd, I make that much to press a button every half an hour and shitpost on my phone the rest of the time
>>
>>46335
this
>>
>>43799
Already have a job. Wish I didn't though
Wageslave way of life is really sad
>>
>>46266
24/7 insulting each other based on stereotypes
not joking
>>
>>46335
>>46374
Cucks
>>
>>46335
What if /a/ and /mlp/?
>>
>>46335
Just because I'm aware of all the merged boards doesn't mean I frequent them
If you didn't go through all the boards at the top to see the merges you're just a bitter sourpuss fag
>>
/out/ got the worst of it, we got mixed with fucking /soc/ literally the worst fucking board with the nicest. We just want to plant trees and explore national parks.
>>
>>46364
What type of shit you do with your lying ass anon
>>
Im a unifag though. What am I gonna do when Im not in class?
>>
>>46620
I run a welding robot on nights because everyone else on my shift is afraid of computahs
>>
>>46266
It's basically /pol/ but also with country talk that isn't necessarily political and languages.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.