[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you like your leader in Civ 6? Your country is relevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Civs.png (854KB, 1486x623px) Image search: [Google]
Civs.png
854KB, 1486x623px
How do you like your leader in Civ 6? Your country is relevant enough to be in it, right?
>>
>>43727
>Mexican rape baby thinks he's Aztec
>>
>>43981
Mexico city is literally built on the ruins of the Aztec captial, after the Spanish destroyed it, it counts
>>
>>44671
t. Californian
>>
File: 1489731567870.gif (959KB, 388x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489731567870.gif
959KB, 388x240px
>>43727
Dr.Robotnik is a pretty cool leader
>>
>>44775
North carolianan, actually, and my family is from eastern europe.

I just actually know stuff about precolumbian history, unlike you. Not that knowing that Mexico city/new spain/Tenochtitlan are all the same city that just got destroyed and rebuilt is particularly obscure information.
>>
>>45450
Relax, I'm a Californian. I'm just aware that, if you replace all the parts of a ship gradually, it's no longer the same ship.
>>
>>45749
Sure, but there are plenty of cities, or more generally, countries elsewhere in the world that got just as fucked up and rebuilt that are still considered the same nations/cities.
>>
File: 1407127069335.gif (891KB, 240x182px) Image search: [Google]
1407127069335.gif
891KB, 240x182px
>>44671
Just like the Carthage, right?
>>
>>43727
honestly this is one of the better presidents we had feels good to break up the menoteny that was Abe Lincoln and Washington and the occasional fdr
>>
>>45749
Really, and how many parts do you have to replace before one ship becomes another? If I have a ship and enough parts to build another, and I swap out half the parts and use the leftover parts to build a ship, which is the original and which is the new one?
>>
>>43727
Where's my Inca Empire Sid Meier, you fucking jew.

WE WUZ INKANGZ AND SHEEIT
>>
>>43727
>every single character is a reaction image
Why is this allowed?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.