[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the West feel the need to filter the fuck out of Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Why does the West feel the need to filter the fuck out of Japanese games before introducing them to the market?
>>
Because white liberals will bitch about anything that offends their puritan values.
>>
>>21296
Because weebs and neets don't offer enough money to sustain them in their natural Japanese form, so normalfags need to be catered to if you want them to be ported over ever.

You could just import them yourself if it really bothers you.
>>
Different cultural norms, mostly.

What one culture will appreciate, another may find distasteful, etc.
>>
File: 32969305.jpg (467KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
32969305.jpg
467KB, 600x850px
Because why not.
>>
God knows, the best 2 japanese games I've ever played were sengoku rance and jump ultimate stars, and neither one came to the west.
Meanwhile we get the mainstream trash like finalfantashit with it's fuckboi maincharacters.
>>
>>21296
Whats wrong with her? She wants to go to the bathroom? Is she autistic?
>>
>>21296
Different cultures, man. After having gone there over the summer, we're like some strange, asexual fucking alien race to them or some shit. My translator looked at me funny when I was startled by panty-buying adverts, like I was some sort of freak for not checking it out.
>>
>>21302
with absolutely no knowledge of the show or even much experience with anime, I can tell you that it's a trap
>>
>>21302
It's a man(female)
Not even trolling.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.