[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this shit to work on my pc after spending all the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: DMC3_Title_Screen.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DMC3_Title_Screen.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
I got this shit to work on my pc after spending all the fucking day trying to get it to run., so i want to know...

What's the best style to pick at the beginning? A friend told me that Doppelganger or whatever it's name is is the best, but i don't have it, so im mixed between Swordmaster and Gunslinger, maybe royalguard
And finally, should I spend some time grinding red orbs to upgrade the weapons/buy items?
Thanks by the way.
>>
>>21124
Quicksilver is the best but I'm pretty sure you don't start with it. Gunslinger is almost worthless, it just looks kinda cool. Royal guard and trickster are the most useful at the beginning. As long as you take time to kill things, grinding shouldn't be a problem unless you really want certain upgrades.
>>
>>21124
Swordmaster for normal fights and Trickster for boss fights are pretty much standard

Gunslinger only work with custom setup. Remap your shoot button to a trigger or bumper and practice buffering your gun power by holding it down while using other moves. It's fun but requires a drastically different playstyle

RG requires practice on visual/audio cues to pull off
>>
>>21124
If you're truly a beginner then Trickster is the one for you with the easy dodge and shit
If you're feeling daring however, then by all means go Swordmaster
>>
>>21124
>after spending all the fucking day trying to get it to run
>What's the best style to pick at the beginning?

Took you all day and you still didn't install the style switcher mod? Even outsite of style switching, it also has weapon switcher and fixes the PC version overall.

http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?
>>
>>21126
This.
>>
Trickster and Swordmaster are good/fun styles for a first timer. Gunslinger is weird, Royal Guard takes practice.
>>
File: 3-Dante-Brea-Trickster-1.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3-Dante-Brea-Trickster-1.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>21124
Trickster.
>>
File: df1.jpg (53KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
df1.jpg
53KB, 600x845px
>>21128
That mod makes the game crash for me atleast, so i went full vanilla.
Thanks for the suggestions btw, gonna grind swordmaster for a while.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.