[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game takes place during WWII >USA is the good guys and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>game takes place during WWII
>USA is the good guys and Germany is the bad guys
Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1333641883659.jpg (38KB, 380x368px)
1333641883659.jpg
38KB, 380x368px
That's because Nazis are the perfect bad guys.

No matter where you're from or what you believe, it's perfectly fine to kill Nazis.

>mfw I get to take down an evil facist empire
>>
Would u rather play a game in which you lose the war and your leader commits suicide while your women are getting raped by the soviets?
>>
>>21056
this
naziboos are cucks
>>
>>21056

/pol/ BTFO
>>
Why can't the Russians ever be the good guys?
>>
>>21056
This is after killing ten times the amount of subhumans though who had to literally drown the other side in their dying bodies. It would be a great and humbling experience to realise that even utmost supremacy and mastery of the military arts won't overcome the primitive, primal will to live of countless inferiors.
>>
Weren't you playing a Russian good guy in CoD 2 at one point in the campaign ?
>>
>>21054
Because that's true.

They lost. The losers are always the bad guys. That's just how history works.

It would literally be the other way around if they won. Nothing would be different about what the Nazi's were.. but they would be the good guys in every major superpower.
>>
>>21054
Because it's hard to make mass genocide and trying to conquer to Europe seem like a "good guy" thing to do.
>>
>>21054
play jap ww2 games then
there germans are bros and both Britain and America are controlled by jews
>>
File: 1434665395411.png (22KB, 291x200px) Image search: [Google]
1434665395411.png
22KB, 291x200px
>we must secure an existence for the german race
>invades half a continent
That sure worked out well, great plan.
>>
>>21064
name?
I want to play them
>>
File: German Child Conscription.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
German Child Conscription.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>21054
>Follows a fascist ideology where people blindly follow a leader
>Aggressively expands through military might for the sake of expansion
>Commit genocide
>Promotes one culture and suppresses the others
Gee, I wonder why
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.