[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST FUCKING SHIP ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (52KB, 1116x563px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52KB, 1116x563px
JUST FUCKING SHIP ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>20179
Ordered on bestbuy on June 12th, still listed as "preparing" I know your pain, they better plan to overnight it on Monday
>>
>>20179
>Amazon
Good luck. Meanwhile I will probably get my copy from Best Buy early like I did with Nioh.
>>
File: BASE BUY.jpg (140KB, 874x1137px) Image search: [Google]
BASE BUY.jpg
140KB, 874x1137px
awww yea. Best Buy shipped my gamu.
>>
File: y.png (26KB, 941x224px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
26KB, 941x224px
What are you doing to pass the time?
>>
>>20183

Uni work. But the last 3 days have slowed to a fucking crawl. Tuesday never ever
>>
>>20183
playing toukiden and ff brave exvius
>>
i thought i was the only one that was still waiting for it to ship. First time ordering from amazon does this happen every time?
>>
>Ordered a motherboard, imported it from Amazon US to Mexico
>Stuck in customs and wont ship till monday because no work in weekends only in the custom office it arrived
>Weekend ruined

I know how you feel OP.
>>
>>20187
And the worst part is, it is in a city 10km away from mine.
>>
>>20187
>i know how you feel
No, you don't.
OP is waiting for a game to enjoy himself while you are just waiting for shitty mimicks in order to meme.
>>
>order something online "for convenience"
>takes multiple days to arrive, complain that it's taking too long
>walk into a store and buy it, takes 5 minutes at most

why the fuck do people like you even use amazon? if you're not alright with waiting for it, just go to the store m8
>>
File: 1465914975934.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465914975934.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>20179
>mfw I cancelled mine and just bought it on psn

hahah eat shit amazon shitters have fun with your 2nd nintendo switch.
>>
>>20186
I've only preordered once from Amazon and it arrived release day but at like 6PM. Seriously considering preordering from the gamestop 5 minutes away and just picking it up myself in the future.
>>
>>20190
If you have amazon prime you get discounts on new releases
>>
>>20190
I use amazon when its cheaper to buy it on amazon and not in store. which is usually the case with most things.
>>
>>20179
Nigga you're gonna be fine. I get my games from Amazon myself.

It's the same thing every time. Game ships out Sunday night for a Tuesday arrival. Starting tomorrow it should go into "shipping today" status
>>
>>20179
Did you get two-day shipping? They'll probably ship it tomorrow and then you may get lucky and get it monday. It all depends where you're at too.
>>
Normies mad about normiesona
>>
>>20179
You do know that shipping before release date may be considered a violation of release date so they don't update shipping info until the day of. I've had them do this dozens of times, but it's always arrived on time.
>>
>>20191
>lose PSN account

Woops I lost my games
>>
>>20199
how do you lose an account? im not fucking retarded.
>>
File: pondering.jpg (208KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
208KB, 1300x1300px
Havn't you retards learned about getting anything "day one" from amazon yet
>>
>>20179
A friend of mine got his early yesterday. Jammy bastard.
>>
>>20179
Amazon is bretty good at getting things to you on time, I bought a new keyboard and was sure it wouldn't get here on time since it was preparing to ship for 2 weeks until the day before it was due to arrive and then they overnight shipped it.
>>
>>20190
Because its 47 bucks with prime. I'm not that impatient so why not wait a little bit? This is why I don't hype myself up for stuff, it makes you look like a little bitch like OP there.
>>
File: DSC00145.jpg (52KB, 499x888px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00145.jpg
52KB, 499x888px
>not having it 9 days ago
>>
>>20205
I'm not a thief, anon.
>>
>>20190
Because it's $5-$10 cheaper, on my doorstep when I get home from work, and always in stock? Literally never had a release day game arrive late or cost extra and they have been my primary source for the last decade.
>>
>>20205
You need some lotion nigga damn. Look at those crusty ass claws you got there, how old are you? 50? And what the fuck are those beat up bobos on your feet?
>>
>>20205
>being a fucking cuck
>>
>>20179
Mine shipped as of 3 hours ago.
>>
>>20210
You lie.
Timezone?
>>
>>20205
Did some places sell it early? I've seen a few people with it already.
>>
>>20179
Mine shipped yesterday.

I'm probably not gonna be able to play it until the next weekend tho so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>20212
Yeah, stores have had it for about 6 months now.
>>
>>20213
No it didn't don't lie to me
>>
>>20212
Everyone in NYC got it on March 23rd
>>
Why do you think I care about your god damn Amazon orders? Are you gonna start sending me your bank statements too? I'm fucking sick of this shit.
>>
>>20215
Yeah it did. Didn't order from Amazon so that might be why they shipped it already.

The place I pre-ordered from pretty much always has it shipped so that it arrives a day before launch anyway.
>>
File: 1481673620602.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1481673620602.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>20179
>Live in third country
>Stores just start selling the game when they get them and don't give a shit about release dates
>>
File: Ship.jpg (34KB, 994x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ship.jpg
34KB, 994x324px
>>20211
NC Son!
>>
>>20216

FROM FUCKING WHERE?!

I'm in NYC and haven't heard SHIT about this.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.