[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody talking about this? Also any information if this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Why is nobody talking about this? Also any information if this is a remake of SMT:SJ or is it a pseudo-sequel like SMT4F
>>
>>18374
I believe it is a remake with added content/alterations.

Personally I'm very worried that it will be ass.
>>
It's an "enhanced" version.
>>
>>18375
I want to go on a strange deep journey into that ass.
>>
It's a mildly upgraded remake with a waifu-pandering bitch tacked on for marketing purposes. Par for the course for an Atlus redux nowadays.
>>
>>18374
its strange journey maniax
enjoy the new true space marine route
>>
File: moesound.png (138KB, 247x362px) Image search: [Google]
moesound.png
138KB, 247x362px
>purse owner remake adds mysterious waifu
>etrian odyssey remake adds mysterious waifu
>radiant historia remake adds mysterious waifu
>strange journey remake adds mysterious waifu
>>
As long as dungeon navigation stays the same I'm fine with it. Please god don't make it 3d like SMTIV
>>
If they ruin the neutral route I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Neutral was the coolest shit in that game
>>
>>18380
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because U2 cleaned up alot of U1's shit. I just hope they don't butcher the original dungeons as hard as U1/U2 did.

SJ with SMT4F's combat is all I want because the only really bad thing about SJ was it's combat
>>
>>18374
>we want the Yukiko audience
>>
>>18381

I'd be okay if they tweaked the dungeons to include more unique puzzle elements or new progress-blocking demons, because I'm really not excited about going through the same handful of tedious tiles for hours on end all over again.
>>
>>18380
Nobody really dislikes Metis to be fair. They're not all Marie.
>>
>>18374
Fuck you dude.

Are you the same faggot that made that thread this morning?

W'eve had multiple threads every day about this game.
>>
>>18386
Metis was also only in a separate story taking place afterwards, not shoved into the original story.
>>
File: 081.gif (204KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
204KB, 600x538px
>>18374
>smt fans are such insecure faggots they need "deep" in the title to assure themselves they are high minded patricians
pathetic
>>
File: 1481358960583.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481358960583.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>
>Deep Strange Journey
>DEEP

Will we finally get DEEP NEUTRAL route this time?
>>
>>18374
>Why is nobody talking about this?
Because while I love strange journey I expect this new character to be shit like marie
>>
>>18390
>no route where you team up with Van to show Mem Aleph who's boss of this Schwarzwelt
>>
What it should be:
Strange Journey Maniax

What it will be:
Stranger Journey Untold
>>
looks like smt 4: SJ edition

dont know what the fuck they are doing adding waifu bait to the game
>>
Its casualised

Why would i care?
>>
>>18374
>Strange Journey: The Golden

Nah I'm good, thanks.
>>
>>18396
>muh casualization

For once, this is one of the games where casualization is actually welcomed.

Fuck Eridanus.
>>
>>18394
What it should be is literally what it is you stupid fuck. It's a port with added content. Not a remake like Untold.
>>
>>18383
>I just hope they don't butcher the original dungeons as hard as U1/U2 did.
How did they "butcher" them?
>>
>>18398
Why don't you just stop being shit at video games jesus christ.
>>
>>18398
Eridanus is difficult but doable
Horologium is just a chore
>>
>>18398
The game wasn't even that difficult and I beat it without password demons. Learn to buff.
>>
>>18394
Strange Journey Within.
>>
>>18404
Atlus US should go with that
>>
>>18374
Old game, new character, new demons new route.

It's kind of like Overclocked.
>>
>>18380
B-but she wants to kill you.
>>
>>18377
This single reply is the real problem
Even if it's ironic
You cant make this shit up
Waifufags like this are ruining Japanese media
Everything was fine until the lonely virgins started with their autism
>>
>>18408
I hear you man.
Check out the Nier threads right now, they're almost uninhabitable with meme spouting weebs. Can't even talk about a game I was looking forward to without feeling nauseated at the sheer faggotry of those threads.
>>
>>18408
Fucking this.

Fuck off to Persona (which I also enjoy) or Atelier or some shit
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.