[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You DID fight him at every possible encounter, and on hard mode,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 19

You DID fight him at every possible encounter, and on hard mode, right? You aren't a pussy, are you?

RE thread too i guess
>>
>>18181
First time? Hell no! I was like 11.
Later on? Yeah. You can even insta-KO him with some of the choices.
>>
File: 1485387248970.png (587KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1485387248970.png
587KB, 500x464px
>mfw he can open doors

Kid me was not prepared.
>>
File: 1472287093916.gif (986KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
1472287093916.gif
986KB, 350x292px
>>18183
Kid me wasn't prepared for pic related.

I always fought Nemesis on the same room he appeared at though, so no worries with opening doors
>>
>>18181
>You DID fight him at every possible encounter, and on hard mode, right?
Literally impossible on a first playthrough for a person who never played RE before, Nemesis appears more often and will have no supplies to keep advancing through the game.

Unless you are a knife master of course.
>>
>>18185
Only excuse to start with RE3 is being a kid in the 90s or/and being gifted the game. I played RE1 and 2 before so yeah, i fucked him up on my first playthrough

Also knife is for faggots, left it in the chest for the entirety of RE1-3 and didn't have any ammo issues
>>
File: 14032853853845.jpg (40KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
14032853853845.jpg
40KB, 385x500px
Choose one, and say why
>>
>>18187
I choose Chris because I have a hard on for walking slabs of beef.
>>
>>18186
Would you have enough ammo and shit to kill him every encounter?
>>
>>18181
I did and infinite magnum was the best thing ever afterwards.
>>
>>18187
Chris, he has a better excuse for being a virgin.
>>
File: Chris.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
>>18187
Chris works better as a run of the mill game protagonist, but RE4 Leon was entertaining as fuck.
RE5 Chris is pretty funny himself, albeit unintentionally.
>>
>>18181
Dodging his attacks feels finnicky as shit. You never know which direction Jill is going to move. My second playthrough I just didn't bother with him and the game was a lot more enjoyable.
>>
File: it's over wesker.jpg (107KB, 1440x768px) Image search: [Google]
it's over wesker.jpg
107KB, 1440x768px
>>18192
>>
>>18187
Leon because he looks cooler
>>
File: CV novel.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CV novel.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>18188
t. Wesker

>>18195
>looks cooler
>sporting that hairstyle at 40
>>
>>18187

Childhood is when you idolize Leon,adulthood i when you realize Chris makes more sense

True enligtment is when you prefer Barry
>>
File: Barry Burton.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Barry Burton.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>18197
This
>>
>>18197
Exactly.
>>
>>18187
Chris, not even a contest.

- Actual elite cop that went on to form his own special unit in the US armed foces, unlike Leon that went from rookie cop to special agent on the president's beck and call with little build up.

- Chrisn has real sensible reasons for not being in a relationship, commitment to his cause, trauma for losing so many soldiers under his command, unlike Mr. Leon "Yellow Fever" Kennedy who has gone "No Way Fag" to at least 5 women and still counting.

- BOULDER FUCKING PUNCHING.
>>
>>18183
>>18184
Nemesis was kind enough to open and close the doors properly, just like that dining room zombie, basement zombie, and the first hunter you meet
>>
>>18184

That gif is from resident evil 2 though. I believe it's the room in the A route where you get the wheel to operate the water tower, downstairs from the helicopter crash.
>>
>>18194
YOU WERE TO SUPPOSED TO LEAD S.T.A.R.S. NOT BETRAY US.
>>
>>18201
kek
>>
>>18201
Now that's a villain I can respect. Why don't we have these kind anymore?!
>>
What the fuck bros? I thought Leon was /ourguy/ and massively loved by /v/. What happened?
>>
>>18201
Wait down there mister, Nemesis wasn't always a gentleman, there are plenty of times where he crashes through the ceiling and windows, that's not very nice.
>>
>>18200
And yet he doesn't know how to read
>>
>>18206
People woke up the fact he is diagnosed with terminal yellow fever, making all those localization exclusive dialogue that made him so "cool" in RE4 an illusion.
>>
File: illiterate.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
illiterate.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>18206
RE6 happened. He's not interesting there.
>>18208
>>
>>18187
>>18206

Reminder that this limp wrist,white colar worker didnt fuck around and goes to hell and back to get his waifu,Leon being a super agent still keep chasing for 19 YEARS a chinese spy and keeps failing miserably

At least Chris have priorities and got married with his work

seriously The more i visit these threads more i discover Leons flaws...thanks /v/
>>
>>18208
Jill, a french-japanese descent woman, made it to an elite police squad at the age of 23; literally impossible in real life.

/our guy/ Chris not being able read some stupid notes in a piano is nothing, he can still laugh at Wesker for having a failure as his savior and have the balls to tell a Tyrant on its face that it can't kill him.
>>
I can't wait to see RPD and Racoon City in high detail and in first person
>>
>>18211
Ethan fuccbois are getting too cocky.

There's no way Ethan is just a normal person that braved through a house of insane mind controlled hillbillies, there's strong indications that he is with umbrella and has some sort of combat experience.
>>
>>18213
>first person
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>18210
Thank you for posting it
>>
>>18187
Chris, he is the real protagonist of the series
>>
>>18214
Yep, will kill Mia or something too.
>>
>>18217
>Chris
>protagonist
But he's not the hero of the series
>>
File: Chrisepilogue.png (174KB, 763x354px) Image search: [Google]
Chrisepilogue.png
174KB, 763x354px
>>18214

Well he is sure is not like a anime character like Leon or top soldier like Chris

Thing is if you see Chris story the guy is very professional

>Saw some heavy shit
>Almost lost his sister for said heavy shit
>He dedicate his life to stop innocents being hurt for said shit
>He even try to get into romance(see those Life action RE5 mini episodes)
>heck e even get a asian faster than Leon
>he knows it will never work and gives his life to the work

>>18197
is fucking right
>>
Beat him in every encounter except the 1st, there just isn't enough ammo to take him down even if you knifed every zombie along the way
>>
>>18219
>Hard mode on RE1
>not the hero
>>
>>18220
>Almost lost his sister for said heavy shit
What the fuck was even doing when Claire was out looking for him, seriously what happened, this is by far the most confusing epilogue in the RE series.

The pic just makes it seem Chris was too busy checking out some girls.
>>
>>18223
Who got caught? Chris or Claire?
>>
>>18223
>abandons Claire and Jill and just fucks off suddenly
At least he didn't scream autistically at Claire to fuck off like Leon did
>>
>>18218
>implying he is gonna kill his true love

>>18221
i remember in some cheap magazine that you need some absurd number like 153 slashes to kill hin with the knife...i remember trying like a idiot as a kid just to die on a stupid wrong move...i just give up an started killing hin all the time when i manage to have ammo
>>
>>18224

Claire...i guess it was a hint on code veronica?
>>
>>18224
Claire, RE3 and Code Veronica were being developed at close schedule.
>>
>>18227
Yes, Code Veronica was being made almost at the same time as RE3.
>>
>>18227
>>18228
The last sentence of the epilogue was a bit vague desu
>>
File: 1339206869792.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1339206869792.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>18181
I run every single time.
>>
>>18225
I think its mentioned on RE3 that Jill chris and Barry are suposed to meet in europe to TAKE DOWN UMBRELLA

Jill got late because the last club fuck was with 3 guys and was for all the nightthen Raccon city Outbreak happened
>>
>>18232
>Umbrella is home grown in Racoon City
>"lets go to Europe and take Umbrella down"
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>18233
Logic and consistency was never RE's strong point.

- Police stations that look like museums, that forces officers to through relentless puzzles to do any trivial task.
- Water pumps that works through ridiculous guess games.
- Applying bandades OVER someone's clothing.
- Laboratories without toilets.
>>
>>18222
But he's not a hero.
>>
>>18181
Killed him with a knife whenever possible

learned from vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow3o8_I7Nqw
>>
>>18187
>Leon
>fresh from the academy rookie, keeps calm and assesses the situation when he finds a dead body on the road
>when confronted by multiple hostiles keeps his cool and stays in control confidently projecting his voice and issues warnings and commands before opening fire
>when he does open fire he maintains proper shooting form while repositioning himself to a less exposed and more tactically advantageous position
>when surprised by a figure bursting out of a doorway he doesn't panic and instead quickly analyzes what's going on commanding the civilian Claire Redfield to duck down and then disposes of her zombie pursuer with a single well placed head shot

>Chris
>drops his gun and pisses his pants running away even though he had a full squad backing him up
>gets btfo by a 5 foot tall 18 year old girl that has a can of bug spray
>captured like a bitch and stuffed in a cell by Wesker, has to be saved by Jill who also disposes of the Tyrant for him
>causes irreversible testicle shrinkage, impotence, and sterilization from steroid abuse afterwards to bulk up and over compensate after Wesker used him like an onahole
>>
>>18206
It's just Redfield fags trying over compensating after all the Cuckquean Claire posting, unfortunately they chose Chris "Cucked by Carlos" Redfield as their champion
>>
>>18237
Lovely how you forget Leon's complete fall from rational behavior as soon as Ada enters the scene.

Then he is all MUH ADAAAAAAAAAA, I HAVE KNOW HER FOR TWO HOURS, SHE WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING BAD, YOU ARE WRONG CLAIRE!
>>
>>18237

you forget the part Leon need to be saved by Ada all the fucking time
>>
>>18238
Nice try Leonfag, but the illusions have been broken, Leon was never cool, no matter how much RE4 tried to paint him as such.
>>
>>18239
Nice try Redcuck, that only happens in 6 where your boy Chris is portrayed as an alcoholic failure that can't keep his men alive let alone a house plant
>>
>>18187
Leon because he's mai husbando
>>
>>18241
Still a better protagonist than Chris "who in my squad can I get killed today" Redfield
>>
File: egtt3jc7kdny.jpg (42KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
egtt3jc7kdny.jpg
42KB, 720x534px
>>18238

>Implyin Chris ever loved Jill

Jill never makes hin smile like that...its obvious he want the Rebecca Chan
>>
>>18242
>>18244

please you Leon boy cant even take care of two polic officers
>>
>>18244
>Still a better protagonist than Chris "who in my squad can I get killed today" Redfield
That's there mistake for not sending in Chris by himself.
>>
>>18232
Who is the guy in the picture on her desk in the STARS room?
>>
>>18246
You mean the guys in Spain that he wanted to have come with him but they chose to stay in the car?
Also Leon is a better father figure, he raised Sherry and all Chris raised was Claire and we know how that turned out
>>
>>18245
he looks like my tio in that pic
>>
>>18248
Her boyfriend, Carlos did a 2 for 1 cucking and then bailed
He's not Barry or Leon tier but he's definitely above Chris
>>
File: Mia teeth.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mia teeth.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Ethan is the best boy
Mia is the best girl
>in before non-first person camera cucks
>>
File: C2L6ZDFVEAE1Ec0.jpg (116KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C2L6ZDFVEAE1Ec0.jpg
116KB, 846x1024px
Stop bullying Claire, she'll win the Leonbowl!
>>
>>18251
>Her boyfriend
She never mention him, did he die in Raccoon City ?
kek
>>
>>18249
>he raised Sherry
you mean Claire raised Sherry while Leon was running after Ada? Leon was a shitty father.
>>
>>18252
The only characters that weren't trash in RE7 were Jack and Lucas.
>>
>>18254
He was just one more of her "one-night deals"
>>
>>18252
Patrician taste
>>
File: KingCrimson.png (97KB, 426x572px) Image search: [Google]
KingCrimson.png
97KB, 426x572px
>>18253
>no one will ever hug your arm like that
Why live?
>>
>>18255
That must explain why Sherry never mentions Claire but is doing spy shit with Leon
>>
>>18257
>>18232

I really like this ´´jill love one night stands`` meme...someone needs to tell capcom
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.