[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 782
Thread images: 142

File: 1425073677089.jpg (634KB, 837x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1425073677089.jpg
634KB, 837x1256px
Waiting for Updates Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:http://i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

<Kingdom Hearts 3 News>
Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: https://youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: https://youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: http://gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
https://pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
https://twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
https://twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
http://pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
http://www.khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
http://khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread: >>183567292
>>
First for BEST couple
>>
and second for best boy
>>
How is the quality for Play Arts figures?
>>
File: suits.jpg (836KB, 4888x1308px) Image search: [Google]
suits.jpg
836KB, 4888x1308px
nth for suits
>>
>>183838758
larxene is cute!
cute!!
CUTE!!!
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>183838123
>mfw angsty middle schoolers still think Roxas and Xion will be relevant ever again
>>
>>183838829
The game's written for angsty middle schoolers and stars 3 high schoolers (which are the target age group to place a protagonist's age when you want the angsty middle schooler audience), two of which are pretty damn angsty depending on the context.
>>
File: FIGURE-014761_05.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-014761_05.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>183838597
Play Arts? Not... that good.

Play Arts Kai? Better, but sometimes the modeling on the faces can look a bit off, and with the KH figures, hands are not articulated which means pulling their fists apart to fit the Keyblade inside. It's awkward and doesn't feel like it's supposed to work.

Depending on the character, joints can look off. Knees seem to be the most common problem, which makes the Sora figures the best of the bunch thanks to his shorts obscuring the knee joint.
>>
Reminder for JP players that the gem draw is being refunded so make sure to use them
>>
>>183838829
He was mentioned by Xemnas so he's going to make a appearance in form or another
>>
well i missed the fact that you don't get the trophies for sitting through the movie

time to play bbs i guess
>>
File: 20170725_171021.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_171021.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>he only has one Sleeping Lion
Step it up sempaitachi.
>>
>>183839854
>making me want to spend money
STOP IT ANON
>>
>>183830828
>But by the end of the story we're supposed to believe it was all genuine, when it never feels like it is.
>Get real! Look at which one of us is winning!

>he's a bystander to "his own" story
You're not wrong, but the idea is that he's being resented by his friends, which is what drives him to form such a strong sense of identity at the end.
>>
the camera seems really close to the ground in bbs
>>
File: 1498666364522.jpg (96KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1498666364522.jpg
96KB, 600x607px
>>183830828
I think part of that is partly because Nomura doesn't really explain shit going on. I think the point is to show how Nobodies "fake" being people and having emotion, but as you said this is never really looked at properly, so it just makes it seem awkward and forced. Additionally, I feel like the development of a Heart on Axel's part made it seem like it was "supposed" to be genuine because to him, it WAS supposed to be genuine friendship.

In CoM, they do a lot of talking about how the Heart and Memories play on each other and trick each other. I think this is related. Axel, through his "fake" emulated friendship of Roxas, eventually developed a heart, and because his Memories said "this is a friendship. We're friends", his Heart bought into it and made it seem like it was a real friendship instead of the hollow emulation it was to begin with.

Fake it until you make it, I guess.
>>
>>183841101
>Get real! Look at which one of us is winning!
I'm not sure what you mean to say with this quote. It's said to Riku, who isn't Roxas's friend, and is a reflexive response to his taunt that was meant to invoke Roxas's connection to Sora.

>strong sense of identity
I wouldn't call it that. "I am me! Nobody else!" doesn't really mean a whole lot when Roxas doesn't even know who he is.

It's not really that he's bolstering his own identity. Rather, he's rejecting the identity others place upon him.

That doesn't necessarily make him "Roxas," it just makes him "not Sora." If that makes sense.

>>183841810
It's true that, by forcing the concept of a friendship, they could form memories together which could establish the basis for a heart.
Not to mention Roxas DOES have a heart that could further facilitate the growth of one in himself and others.

Still, if the intention was to display this gradual shift from imitation to reality, it wasn't delivered. Even when things start blowing up after Day 300, they still do this "we're best friends!" thing like they're reading from a script.

And in general, the emotional state of the trio and the intensity of the drama seem to skyrocket without a real build-up.

It's possible that this is just Nomura having been an amateur dialogue writer, but his work was overseen by both Nojima and Kanemaki, so I can't exactly excuse it.
>>
File: translator-chan.png (172KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
translator-chan.png
172KB, 333x333px
Will we see darklings in KH III?
>>
>>183842948
>and is a reflexive response to his taunt that was meant to invoke Roxas's connection to Sora
There's way more to it than that. Riku is manipulating him to prove that Roxas' sense of self is an illusion. You said yourself we see Hayner, Pence, and Olette running around on a regular basis to contrast how uncanny the three nobodies are.

If you don't think Roxas isn't asserting himself as an individual, regardless of how other people treat it, maybe you should replay the KH2 prologue.
>>
>>183843739
The problem with conjoining Days Roxas and KHII Roxas is that his memories are wiped when he's placed inside the virtual Twilight Town.

The difference being that this time he has fake memories of a life in Twilight Town, which is arguably more real than the "identity" he had in Days.
It's something he can hold onto much more tightly, and defend.
The Organization's routine doesn't establish a firm sense of identity (which is sort of the point), but KHII Roxas believes he's been a resident of Twilight Town all along, that he belongs there.

So in Days, he's trying to find his own identity.
In KHII, he's defending the one he's "always" had.
Pretty different scenarios.

And anyway, isn't it weird to have Xion die in Roxas's arms, a scene filled with (genuine?) emotion, then smash cut to Riku exposing Roxas for the fake he's always been?
It's weird man.
>>
>>183844732
>smash cut
They show axel receiving the winner stick and xemnas and saix talk about xion's demise and giving the orders to find roxas before it goes to riku and roxas's final fight
>>
>>183844732
That's fair enough, if not for their identical personalities. "I am me! Nobody else!" is no different from, "My heart belongs to me!" in context, so it follows that Roxas established an identity by the end of Days through Xion and Axel. I think that ending was pretty stong. It's very open ended and adds nuance to their existentialism, a question that can't be objectively answered in reality.
>>
>>183845526
Roxas' personality hasn't changed the only thing has the memories that Roxas has in II and Days. In II he's more "complete" compared to the Roxas in Days.
>>
File: 1499884700564.jpg (60KB, 633x354px) Image search: [Google]
1499884700564.jpg
60KB, 633x354px
>>183844732
Let's not forget that Roxas ends up slowly regaining his memory up until he rejoins with Sora.

"We're best friends, right?"

It really brings into question how much of Roxas's memory was recovered up until the end of his prologue in II
>>
>>183847213
I always figured he recovered everything by the time he reached Sora. Makes his ending even more crushing that he remembers everything mere minutes before his "life" ends.
>>
>>183847213
>"We're best friends, right?"
That was him faking it
>>
>>183847396
according to what
>>
>>183847396
Ehhh
Yes and no, Roxas could remember that he and Axel were friends and nothing beyond that. Such as who his boss was.
>>
File: Shenaneggan_KHX.png (38KB, 298x476px) Image search: [Google]
Shenaneggan_KHX.png
38KB, 298x476px
With the HPO medal event in multi, they drop from bosses and the pink eggs. Please do not snipe the eggs and preferably wait till you can get more people in the fight with the egg so more people can get the reward.

Thank you.

Cool if you have the "Ooh, rare!" and "Over here!" chat phrases to alert people in your party to the egg.

Bonus time is 7pm and 11pm PT
It goes for an hour, 30 minutes will be "Expert" missions where you have lvl500 bosses and a lot of pink eggs right in front of you, if you have a players from your party in a mission with no randoms, organize and attack the eggs left to right, one at a time with everyone in the fight with that egg so you're all likely to get the medal, you can sometimes get 2 medals at once, item drop perk apparently works. If you're playing with randoms, it's a lot more difficult as they just snipe.
The next 30 minutes will be normal stages, but the pink eggs rate is the same until bonus hour is up. If it says "quest no longer available' it's because the 30 minutes are up and they're changing stages.

(obvious tip)
The medals require 5 of the same medal to evolve, so don't evolve if you're rerolling traits since you'll be spending 5-6 medals for each roll. Extra Attack is the trait you want, you just need the trait on one of the medals to get it for the HPO medal. Make sure you use that medal as the base though.
>>
>>183847864
How feasible is it for people that have decent levels but are low on other resources? My loadout is pretty okay right now, but I'm far from minmaxed and I feel like I'm too low-level to take on any of the content labelled "difficult".

Basically, I'm wondering if it's worth investing any effort into this if I can't really get anything out of it.
>>
>>183847526
>>183847821
The game makes it obvious that he's faking it. He only knows he's axel's best friend because namine told him he was. He said that quote when axel was about to take him back. Axel wanted to make sure that he was serious and asked him what their bosses name was and he couldn't remember
>>
>>183848383
The HPO medal is still really worth it. It's fine if you can't contribute much damage. Ever since 0.2 Kairi alot of other peoples damage output increased, so ideally you should play support instead. When in an actual boss don't use your medals for attacking and instead just tap on people when they're down.

If you have troubles taking down higher leveled mobs in the map then you should play during Bonus Hours since the maps are just the bosses and eggs.
>>
>>183849576
I have iKairi but don't have 0.2 Kairi, and I generally have a poor track record with Union Cross battles to begin with. It also doesn't help that I'm on Ursus and my party is basically me and my best friend and two people that haven't played in a year at this point.

But if you say it should be fine as long as I run support, then I guess I'll give that a try.
>>
Anything i should save my electrum orbs for?
Or just throw them all at fenrir?
It's already at 23 and i really only use the last 2 slots since the first 3 are buffers that don't usually match the slots
>>
I'll probably never spend money on KHUX, but what's the best bang for your buck? Just the VIP deal every Monday?
>>
File: 20170725_222343.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_222343.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
>>183839854
>Step it up sempaitachi.
Your turn, famalam.
>>
>>183851383
>tfw I had this a decade ago
>mysteriously disappeared

I'll never get why the chain is so goddamn long though.
>>
>>183851308
Best bang is Weekly ViP Deals. Even then, the best deal is buying it when there's a ViP Medal set thrown in, like Illustrated Vivi or Key Art 9. The next one should be Key Art 10, which is basically a higher tier, 1 turn longer version of Jack and Sally.
>>
File: Rolls.jpg (47KB, 960x196px) Image search: [Google]
Rolls.jpg
47KB, 960x196px
>Come back after not playing since Zootopia fiasco
>Start catching up, get some decent new medals, start building up some old medals to hold me over using my stock.
>Run low on Munny and start looking for a good source, remember that there was a Munny daily on the weekdays
>Go look for it.
>Munny Missions moved to VIP Only
What faggot said this was okay?
>>
File: 1501014174148.gif (432KB, 744x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501014174148.gif
432KB, 744x1500px
>>183850453
Bump
>>
Will Aqua's spats be official merchandise?
>>
>>183854581
Sure, why not.
>>
>>183855302
then i can wear them and feel the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>183855496
Uh, I was thinking about just cumming on them but that might work too.
>>
>>183853030
The regular munny mission still pops up randomly, but there's also a VIP one now.
>>
>>183847864
Ohhh shenanigans drop the medals? I had no idea
>>
>>183856594
They're really the only thing that's different about the non-Challenge Boss portion of Bonus time, they have a higher chance of appearing. Makes sense that those fuckers have some medals on them. I was able to get 3 Pences in one quest thanks to them.
>>
Alright so it's late and I'm drunk so I figured it's time to start KH2FM on critical. Is there anything I need to keep in my mind for 100% or can I just blaze through Rucksack's prologue?
>>
>>183847864
I just play the regular levels on my own, that way I can take all the eggs myself.
>>
>>183856920
Assuming by 100% you mean trophies, I don't think anything needs to be done for Roxas' prologue since minigames can be played later

Level summons and drives every chance you get, it will make the grind less tedious later

I can't think of anything else at the moment
>>
>>183856920
You can get the trophy for "win a struggle battle with 200 points" in the prologue but that's about it.
There's a +2 AP boost as well.

While I did grind drives when I got them on my first run, on my second I just wait until the best farming spot was open, and then only did so.

Also the best way to farm summon level is this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwi7APW-2Sk
The guy's voice is kind of annoying but he made a good handful of videos.
>>
>>183855496
>>183856146
also guessing you're not a femanon
>>
>>183857957
you'd guess correctly bucko
>>
Thinking of you, wherever you are
>>
File: Hmmm_0.png (1MB, 660x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm_0.png
1MB, 660x1080px
>>183857957
>girls
>on the internet
>>
File: kh1_hollowbastion_sewersecrets.jpg (52KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
kh1_hollowbastion_sewersecrets.jpg
52KB, 400x600px
>>183857049
>on my own

how the fuck do you manage that?
>>
>>183858283
>play with party
>lock and begin
If you get a boss it sucks ass but otherwise the quests are all super easy. Don't expect to win many of the timed missions though.
>>
>>183857152
>>183857762
Thanks anons. Sorry, but I have one last question as I'm looking over the trophies. Should I do Standard/Proud or go straight for Critical? If I can get everything in one run, that'd be great, but I don't -need- to do everything then. I already have to go through KHFM and Re:COM on Proud (since I wanted to get Speedster/Unchanging and just Re:CoM in general out of the way), but if I have to do another run of KH2FM, that's fine. Honestly, Lingering Will and the Gummi Ship missions worry me the most about this run. I have no idea what kind of damage I'll be doing or difficulty I'll be facing. BBS, on the other hand, I'm definitely doing two/six runs on different difficulties.
>>
>>183858283
>freeze the bubble
wat.
can I finally get this chest?
>>
So does 0.2 Kairi allow the Story Mode to be cheesed? I burned 9K jewels on it and still haven't gotten it. I'm thinking of working my way towards another pull, and now seems like a good time.
>>
File: secard.png (7KB, 64x96px) Image search: [Google]
secard.png
7KB, 64x96px
>Grinding Sora to lvl 99
>Already a pain
>Riku will not have the gift that is Mega Flare
I'm going to be sick of Kingdom Hearts before I even hit KH2.
>>
So Utada's doing the new theme, right? When do you think we'll hear it first? My money's on D23 Japan.
>>
>>183858919
you can do it in one run on critical
>>
>>183858919
My strategy is do critical for the "beat it on critical" trophy and then do another run on easy for everything else.

Gummi ship missions are a piece of cake, even if you don't build the meme doughnut. except for Approach of the Dreadnaught Mission #3 everyone uses meme doughnut for that

I wouldn't bother trying against Lingering Will on critical unless you're a masochist, he was even a bit hard on easy because he can lock off all healing for a while.

>>183859145
That's why I skipped CoM. I have memories of hating it as a kid and people here apparently hate it too, so good riddance. KH2 was about as good as I remembered, though.
>>
>>183858919
Critical is tough at first, but very balanced, as while enemies do lots of damage, so do you. Go for that

As for KHFM, I'd suggest two playthroughs, one on proud and one on beginner for the Speedster/Unchanging
>>
>>183859154
Her dad's confirmed and backtracked twice. There's a good chance though, especially since she's been releasing new music recently
>>
>>183858919
For KH1FM you can get speedster/unchanging/undefeated all incredibly easily in a single run. I got to the final boss in 6 hours and he was relatively easy at that point.

Honestly KH1 starts off hard and gets easier as a general trend, though it sure does fucking love its bosses with sharply homing fireballs and their hurtboxes being in midair. Thank fuck KH2 has a lot less of that.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nha4qdkD271qft3xm.png (228KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nha4qdkD271qft3xm.png
228KB, 500x358px
Alright, so i found a ps4 for sale for about 180$, is it worth it to get 2.8 for it? I'm not getting 1.5+2.5 because i already have both for my ps3
>>
how do I unlock Nova in JP version? forgot how and can't guilt my medals, wasted doubles already before I noticed guilt doesn't unlock...
>>
>>183858940
yeah
>>
>>183859529
>someone asks him if anything's changed
>he confirms her involvement again.

third time's the charm?
>>
Power move
>>
>>183859859
You need to complete story quests until you're given the bangle or whatever they call it in JP. It's somewhere in the 30s, so much earlier than it used to be (200 for Global).
>>
>>183859663
I haven't heard good things about DDD but if you want.
>>
>>183850453
Depends on what medals you have really.
>>
bbs so far is...interesting to say the least
it's not really bad, but I do piss poor damage to everything, even the basic notHeartless

am I supposed to be playing the monopoly game? it doesn't seem to cost anything and leveling up skills seems like a decent thing to do
>>
File: 1248230262223.jpg (59KB, 506x416px) Image search: [Google]
1248230262223.jpg
59KB, 506x416px
>>183847864
Do we know if Item Drop perk has an effect on whether we get more medals per quest? I know it's not the easiest thing to test and YMMV because of RNG, but I've gotten more Pence doubles (x2) w/ 12+ perk than Hayners yesterday when I didn't.
>>
>>183859663
1.5+2.5 is the definitive version now that it's been patched up, so I think it's worth it even if you have the PS3 versions.

2.8 is worth it
>better version of DDD
>0.2
>Back Cover
It's a solid package and if you haven't played DDD yet it's pretty essential to catching up for KHIII

>>183860624
Guilt is unlocked at quest 34 now

>>183861163
Command Board is useful for leveling commands, but it isn't necessary.

The poor Keyblade damage is basically just trying to force you into using commands. It's shitty and should have been readjusted for 2.5 honestly.
>>
>>183861343
Only anecdotal evidence so far.
>>
>>183861389
>The poor Keyblade damage is basically just trying to force you into using commands
Yea I kind of figured that. Gameplay seems to be "Mash triangle" now instead of "Mash X".

Do they still have "quick use" stuff or are you just stuck with the one (and then maybe 3 if you position the other two by it)?
>>
File: 1331356726711.png (732KB, 1000x829px) Image search: [Google]
1331356726711.png
732KB, 1000x829px
>>183861163
You don't have to unless you're going for 100%. It *is* free and you can get some good shit early if you're good at it. Knowing how to fuck the opponent A.I. over is a skill worth mastering. Some of the boards can go on forever, though... good thing you can suspend and come back to it at any time.
>>
>>183861042
Current setup
kh2 ikairi, 0.2 kairi, dragon maleficent (trades off with illustrated sora or maui), saix b, meowjesty
>>
>>183859086
Yes.
>>
>>183861607
>You don't have to unless you're going for 100%.
Is there a trophy for winning at every goal mark or something?
>>
>>183861574
There is a shortcut, it's the orange tab in your deck.

I think the shortcut button is left on the D-pad.
>>
>>183861689
You need to win to fill up the mini games section of the report and level up mirage arena
>>
File: 1360458508992.png (2KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1360458508992.png
2KB, 250x242px
>>183861607
>good thing you can suspend and come back to it at any time.
WHAT!!!
>>
>>183860525
If you or someone else wants to try, I say do it.
>>
>>183861758
Yea that's what I was talking about, there's a single shortcut, down from 4 in KH2.
Oh well.

>>183861853
>good thing you can suspend and come back to it at any time.
it's literally one of the first things it tells you
>>
File: 1332993140242.png (289KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
1332993140242.png
289KB, 800x675px
>>183861853
>>183861917
yeah I get the feeling a lot of people dont' realize you can do that

just remember, if you do and there's commands placed on the board you can still use them in the game, but you can't meld them or do anything else with them until you get them back. They're highlighted differently in the menus to show that you're basically just borrowing them.

>>183861879
I'm not nearly autistic enough to try. I'll wait for official confirmation. why spoil the magic?
>>
also should i fiddle around with the skill synthesis or just look up a guide
>>
>>183861689
>>183861778
There is also a trophy for winning on every board I believe.
>>183862210
Looking it up is way easier. Go for the good shit instead of random trash.
>>
File: 1329712999834.jpg (412KB, 850x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1329712999834.jpg
412KB, 850x1181px
>>183862210
At first fooling around is fine, get a feel for how it works. Eventually however, you'll start getting nothing but copies of abilities you already filled out and some of the high-tier abilites require specific combinations of commands and materials. You'll especially want to get Once More and Second Chance as soon as possible, especially on higher difficulties.
>>
>>183862370
I've won both of the games I've played.
I didn't even notice how the first time, but then I saw you get an amount of points (going off of the amount of tiles you own?) when you pass start.
>>
>>183862396
>want to get Once More and Second Chance as soon as possible, especially on higher difficulties.
Yea even the first boss was a bit of a bitch with no once/second. Worlds seem KH1 length too, if the first two are anything to go by.
>>
>>183862434
The basic objective is to touch the four colored panels, which fill on your player tab. With all four filled, go back to start for a BP bonus.

You win the game by reaching the goal BP which you can see on the stat screen or when beginning the game.

You can also get BP when players land on your panels or buy them off of you, opening the prize boxes on the map or collecting from your enemies' panels with BP Magnet.
The special panels can also give you BP bonuses depending on the map.
>>
Has there been any news about a final mix version of KH3?
I fucking hope not
>>
>>183862767
No yea I understood most of the mechanics, I just didn't understand what contributed to the "pass go" bonus a first.
>>
Aqua must enjoy the beach.

>>183862786
At this point I would hope Square Enix just makes it DLC.
>>
>>183862786
They said that they're making it so KH3 will be able to get DLC, so its probably just getting dlc with an eventual final mix version that has all dlc.
>>
>>183862786
>>183862873
On a side note, did anyone else find Nomura's comment that there was no point keeping any of the worlds secret because of DLC kind of weird? Like I wonder if that was somehow mistranslated or something because it doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>183862858
The lap bonus, I believe, is how fast you reach the goal.
Panel bonus is obviously how many panels you have.
Card/hand bonus whatever it's called is how many cards you have left.

Panel bonus is the real moneymaker.

>>183862786
Why the fuck would they be talking Final Mix before the original is even out?
>>
>>183862786
They said they'll make dlc if they need to and that was about it
>>183863014
He wanted to be clear that they aren't holding any world back for dlc
>>
>Finish the game
>credits roll
>James Earl Jones
Where the fuck was he in KH2FM?
>>
>>183863385
>He provided the voice of Mufasa in Disney's The Lion King and its 1998 sequel, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.
>>
>>183863385
He plays Mufasa.
>>
Will there be swimsuit costume DLC?
>>
>>183864240
please leave this general and never come back
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>183865132
>>
>It's a Roxas drags his key blades on the ground episode
I love that
>>
>>183866478
Doesn't he only do that like twice?
>>
>>183865524
it makes sense that a cat would antagonize a dog, a mouse and a bird
>>
>>183859225
>Meme Doughnut

As someone who has never done the gummi ship missions, what is a Meme Doughnut?
>>
>>183868116
KHII's Gummi enemies attack the center of the blueprint.

The donut is a bit of a meme because it isn't the most effective, but placing all your blocks on the outermost edges of the blueprint will make avoiding attacks trivial for the majority of enemies/missions.
>>
>>183868116
Donut gummi ship. It's a gummi ship shaped like a donut. Most attacks will miss you.
>>
So I have 3 M&Bs, should I guilt my Axel EX or Riku 0.2 Or save them for a game breaker in the future (sephiroth EX, Xion?)
>>
>>183868742
Axel Ex would be smarter
>>
>>183868828
thanks
>>
>>183868742
You should have saved them for Sephiroth/Xion/Roxas.
>>
File: DFlv3K3U0AAHyoR.jpg (175KB, 884x1715px) Image search: [Google]
DFlv3K3U0AAHyoR.jpg
175KB, 884x1715px
>It's a 'pair of mystery students transfer into Destiny Isle Academy' episode
>>
>>183847864
i think the purple eggs drop them too
>>
>>183859225
>doughnut instead of donut
You sir are a true gentleman and have my respect

Also it scares me that I see donut so much now that doughnut looks wrong
>>
File: 1500280431139.jpg (7KB, 256x205px) Image search: [Google]
1500280431139.jpg
7KB, 256x205px
discuss: should KH3 introduce more OC allies for Sora and co

i would be pretty disappointed if we dont get any more characters ala twilight town gang desu
>>
>>183872436
he has enough allies.
If you dont pay attention you can get a larry character
>>
>>183872436
>>183872653
Would Larry be a Nort or a guardian?
>>
>>183872756
A duality both Nort and Guardian
>>
>>183872436
The finale of the arc is a bit late to introduce new characters I feel.

Besides, for Sora, he'll have plenty of new friends.
Aqua, Ventus, Skuld, Ephemera, and whoever else shows up.
>>
>>183872436
Don't you think we have enough friends as it is? There's already way too much to wrap up as there is, we don't need even more shit introduced.
>>
>>183872298
the most popular doughnut restaurant chain in america spelled it "donut" in their logo for almost 70 years, so it's ingrained already
see, in our country we do things wrong often enough until it's considered right
(popularity is greater than correctness in our culture)
just like how we dropped the U in color
not to mention, it's considerate to people learning the language for the first time so they don't trip over silent letters
and personally, i find silent letters superfluous

TL;DR both are acceptable
>>
>>183874169
I don't know why anyone thinks all those Us are necessary.

Clearly they aren't and that's why they were dropped in American English.
>>
Just got the platinum for 2 yesterday, Critical Mode was way easier than I remembered, the only fight that gave me a bit of trouble was Xaldin.
>>
>>183874327
shield loser kek
sword makes Xaldin and Hercworld insane, but challenging and fun
>>
https://youtu.be/Leqh0qOeo2Y
>Shibuya still not announced
>>
>>183875312
Fucking retard
>>
>>183875649
rude
>>
>>183858919
if you've played KH2 before (especially recently) do critical, and learn the mechanics as best you can instead of just mashing. A lot of battles seem hard but are actually incredibly easy with certain strategies that you can find from speedrunners on youtube.

Also regarding Lingering Will on critical, I suggest doing the cheese method so you can get the platinum instead of getting frustrated and giving up because of arguably the series' hardest boss. You can go back to it later when you feel practiced enough.
>>
File: what.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
what.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Remember when Lexaeus killed Riku?
>>
Question:
With ill. Kairi, 0.2 Kairi, and a bunch of (unguilted) Key Arts, can i go through Story Quests without too much difficulty ? And if you ask, no, i don't care about fulfiiling missions' objectives.

My (unguilted) Keyarts buff/debuff while inflicting good damage (according to the medals' description) and they're all Level 100 , -20 Cost, and I'm boosting them with every Chip & Dale medals I can.
>>
>>183877218
you should be fine till a specific bossfight
>>
>>183877348
And which specific mission number ?

Also, I have a fully guilted and boosted Black Coat King Mickey and KH Cloud if that helps.
I have skills like DEF Boost II on ill. Kairi and 0.2 Kairi, and ATK Boost II on the rest, and I have a bunch of unused Scrooges.
>>
>>183877584
>>
>>183877696
I'm at Mission 476 right now though.
>>
>>183877772
k
500 & 555 is another hurdle
>>
>>183877890
thanks
>>
so after like 30 tries I'm blown out by lingering will on crit.
I got the tactics down for the first half, then he DTs and fucks my shit up.
Seriously, my preparations and guard/reflect timing is good, but the one mistake OR simple bad RNG destroys my will to go on.
Any advice for a tortured soul?
>>
>>183878371
Do you care about the fight or do you care about the win
>>
>>183878371
cheese it and come back to it if you haven't beat him at all
>>
ughh the next game after 3 could be on switch...
>>
>>183879591
I'd rather have them reuse the engine and assets from 3 and go straight to another console title

fuck off with the the handheld shit
>>
>>183879679
sadly Nomura loves handhelds
>>
>>183878371
also 30 tries over the course of a month..
>>183878832
kinda both, but I fear that I will stop trying and thus achieve nothing.
so how do I cheese him? I don't have Fenrir.
>>
>>183880018
>I don't have Fenrir.
Then what are you doing fighting the hardest boss in the game
>>
>>183878371
elixirs and donald's limits for a shitton of invulnerability
>>
>>183881190
scared of sephy kek
>>
>"hey sora because you got completly shit because of darkness you have to train with hercules"
>"ok traveling to olympus"
>tutorial is in Twilight town
fucking Nomura
>>
>>183885628
>0.2 literally ends with Sora heading to Olympus
>Twilight Town tutorial
>confirmed multiple playable characters

Gee I wonder what it means
>>
>>183885842
>i heard people liked the roxas prolouge
>dont worry its in 3 again
>>
>>183885842
>>183886031
You fucking wish, Roxasfags. Just watch. The second playable character will be some meme character like Lea or Aqua. I can't wait to taste your tears when Cucksas isn't even so much as mentioned in the game.
>>
>>183886257
It'll be Kairi you tard

It's a tutorial and she's the one with the least combat experience.

Obviously it won't be Roxas.
>isn't even so much as mentioned in the game
He's... already been mentioned in the Orchestra trailer.
>>
>>183886257
yen sid said training with merlin.
Unless Merlin changed homes again he lives in radient garden
>>
>>183886257
It's going to be Data-Pence.
Going on a quest to save his pal.
>>
>>183886257
Wow
>>
>>183859145
Yeah, it's a nightmare. You have to grind on Castle Oblivion because fights on Destiny Island take about as long to beat for half the EXP. Neoshadows constantly card break (Unless you're not going to do it on Proud, but even then they have 7s and 8s) and pop underground. All the fights about to getting into Dark Riku as quickly as possible so you get the fast combos, then have Lexaeus warp every enemy you fight. Martial Waking, Stagnant Space, Strong Initiative, and Lasting Daze are the only map cards you should use at all with Martial Waking and Strong Initiative taking priority.

It still took me something like ten or twelve hours starting from level 45 I think it was.
>>
>>183886882
Moose how do I get D-Firaga and 100% Avatar Parts without wanting to die
>>
>>183887006
You don't. Even I gave up that nonsense after 20 hours with only like 120 Avatar Parts gained and 20 or 30 dalmatians. It would have literally taken something like 80-100 hours of just sitting around and farming the Avatar Sector to just get the dalmatians. Just do the 100 floors without dying at all and buy everything from the Avatar Sector and just pretend you 100% it.
>>
will they update the title screen (a week later) when all 5 neoleaders are revealed in jp?
>>
File: mushucard.png (7KB, 64x96px) Image search: [Google]
mushucard.png
7KB, 64x96px
>>183886882
Thank you for the tips.
Green cards still don't drop in Castle Oblivion do they?
>ten or twelve hours starting from level 45
Jeez.
>>
>>183887981
They still drop, it's just a nightmare to actually get the one that increases your card values or decreases enemy values. Those are amazing and keep your sanity in check. and yeah, it's a complete and utter slog, and you can't check out mentally because you always have to be paying attention and card breaking and all that, it's a pain in the ass.
>>
Vulpes member with max guilt X&V shared medal looking for a top 50 party. I usually manage to get at least 100 million lux on raid weeks.

Man, my old party was great. We'd get top 50 every raid week. Then our leader went inactive and some autistic turd took the leader title the second it became available. He then did no admin work (enforcing lux quota, getting new members, etc) and stopped bothering with the lux quota himself since he knew he couldn't be booted anymore.

Finally everyone complained and he started booting everyone and de-admin'd me and the other two admins, saying that anyone who gives him attitude doesn't deserve to be in a top 50 party. But all the top lux scorers either left because of this turd or he kicked them.

Man I just needed to write that out/vent, god I'm pissed at the dumb shit that ruined it.
>>
File: hades.jpg (58KB, 464x359px) Image search: [Google]
hades.jpg
58KB, 464x359px
Any tips for farming medals in Union cross? Can you only get them in certain levels? Are opening treasure chests worth it? The first day I managed to complete all the boards, but still didn't get enough to guilt a single Hayner.
>>
>>183847864
>>183890861
Nevermind. Thanks.
>>
>>183890713
not your personal blog.
tell that to your friends.
>>
>>183890713
Not your personal army faggot.
>>
>>183891248
Way to misuse a meme. I'm not that guy btw.
>>
>>183885842
the actual 2.9 cutscene STARTS with Sora appearing in the Mysterious Tower, shouting TADAIMA, and when asked where he was the only thing he says is "Secret"
3 is gonna start with Sora kicking Setzers butt in a struggle match
>>
>>183891569
What? He says I'm back not whatever the hell you wrote.
>>
>>183891248

I'm not asking for you to do anything to the guy, was just looking for a new group.

>>183891149
Okay, yeah that's fair enough actually
>>
>>183891569
>asked where he was
Goofy asks "You were gone a long time. What were ya doin'?"
They already know where he was. The Realm of Sleep.

He went back in to see the Spirits at the end of DDD.
2.9 is him finally returning. The "secret" is probably what will wind up making Dream Eaters appear in KHIII (which I think is confirmed?)
>>
>>183872298
I'm american and didn't really care about the spelling, though I did think about it.
>>
File: 1498800986532.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498800986532.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>
>>183872980
>Skuld, Ephemera
lol where are you getting that from
>>
>>183876971
>Forgive me, Zexion. This was a fight I should not have started
That's when Lexaeus knew the Organization fucked up
>>
I'm at Mission 267 and I'm level 123 with 84 AP. Is getting Kairi (who I have at most 2 more draws for) going to carry me through the rest of the story? I feel like I've missed out on stuff, but I don't know what.
>>
>>183894371
yes. get her now while it's guaranteed pull.
she's too good and game breaking
>>
File: 0.2 Kairi.jpg (52KB, 410x465px) Image search: [Google]
0.2 Kairi.jpg
52KB, 410x465px
>>183894371
Definitely get her. Best girl is also best buff medal.
>>
>>183894575
>>183895219
Alright. I have to get 1300 jewels for my next pull, hopefully I get her then. Where is best to grind jewels? Also when do I get the next Keyblade? Olympia and Starlight are useless, so I'm just using Three Wishes/Lady Luck/Treasure Trove. Also when the fuck am I going to be done with Agrabah
>>
I just finished chain of memories and holy shit that last boss was a really cool fight, makes every other boss look like complete shit in comparison
>>
I wonder why they decided to forego Yuna and put Selphie in her place on Destiny Islands.

Who's ready to see everyone aged up in KH3
>>
>>183897245
How old are Sora and co? 15 or 16?
>>
>>183897328
Should be around 16-17 by KH3. They were 14 in KH1.
>>
Who's ready for Ham Pepper Omelette in HD in KH3?
>>
>>183838352
It needs to happen desu
>>
>yfw in KH3 you finally go to the beach in Twilight Town
>>
>>183895875
olympia is better than the first four, divine rose is better than olympia.
>>
>>183898426
>[muffled Roxasfags screeching in the distance]
>>
>DiZ sending Riku to bully Roxas while he mashes keys
>>
Im at a VGTP looking for KH games for getting ready for 3. Can someone post/refer that image of the essential games to play from many platforms?
>>
>>183900559
Just get 1.5 + 2.5 and 2.8 on PS4.
>>
>>183900669
And the DS/psp games?
>>
>>183900937
1.5 + 2.5 and 2.8 have every game in the series except the mobile ones. Days and Re: Coded are turned into cutscene movies (mainly for lack of time), but KHFM, KH2FM, BBSFM, and DDD are all remastered in HD and control much better. In total it's 6 games and 3 movies for ~100 at full price. Definitely worth it.
>>
>>183901158
Thank you!
>>
>>183892024
>vanitas controls all unversed
>ven controls all dream eaters
make it happen
>>
>>183898426
Holy fuck I never knew how much I needed this
>>
>>183901428
Are you saying Dream Eaters come from Ven?
Cause that might be the stupidest theory I've ever heard.
>>
File: 1499153431316.png (113KB, 500x831px) Image search: [Google]
1499153431316.png
113KB, 500x831px
>>
>>183892024
>Sora just casually releases all Dream Eaters into the Waking World
>>
Why did DiZ even let them mention a beach in the first place?
>>
>>183895875
>grind jewels

anon, the only way to grind jewels is by buying them. Just remember to do the daily jewel quest.
>>
>>183901963
Temptation of seeing Omlette in a swimsuit
>>
>>183901963
>let them
Didn't you hear what DiZ said? He couldn't control the people in Data Twilight Town.
>>
>>183872980
>>183872436
Quick
Name 1 entry to any series in any medium that doesn't include a new character
>>
>>183902057
It's been awhile since I played 2.
Data worlds are weird enough as it is.
>>
>>183902197
What's bizarre to me is DiZ's plan to turn Kingdom Hearts into data
Nomura's whole computer fixation during the KH2 period was kinda weird
>>
>>183902086
New Super Mario Bros
>>
>>183901819
No less stupid than vanitas being able to control an entire species because "muh darkness"
Being asleep for 10 years (possibly 110 years?) and having control over things from a sleeping world isn't that big of a leap, anon
if you look closely, you'll see i said nothing about dream eaters coming from him, just that it'd be cool if he could control them
>>
>>183902641
that series doesn't have a plot, so it doesn't count
also
>handheld entries

the point is, it's common to add a new character to a new entry to a story
not like im defending xion, because she's shit, but i get why a new character needed to be added to Days to keep the story fresh
>>
Ok why did Young Xehanort say they need to "reclaim" a darkness instead of "claim" ?
>>
>I could tell you, but first, perhaps you could tell me your true name
>It's Ansem
Wait, but didn't Ansem the Wise know that that was Riku?
>>
>>183903974
It's because it's a darkness they used to have.
>>
>>183903628
>any medium
Different guy.
I don't see any reason a new major character would be added.
Outside of complicating the plot more but hey look what series we are talking about.
Maybe a new member of the Nort squad that we haven't seen before.
Minor characters or a character that will play a bigger role in a later game is a different story.

As I was typing this I remembered Blaine and the possible new character coming soon, disregard everything above.
>>
>>183903085
>No less stupid than vanitas being able to control an entire species because "muh darkness"
Are you retarded? Vanitas was able to control the unversed because he WAS the unversed.
>>
File: 1497026108116.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497026108116.png
198KB, 550x535px
>never played kingdom hearts
>this thread might as well be in chinese
>>
>>183905043
It's actually all very simple until Xehanort's Heartless goes back in time to give his regular past self the ability to travel in time so he can be Organization 13
>>
>>183905236
Time travel is fucking cancer to any plot
>>
>>183905236
The original Org 13 was just a front so that Xehanort can turn them into himself like Xigbar and Saix?
>>
>>183905043
>actually expecting us to believe you're in a Kingdom Hearts thread without having played Kingdom Hearts
Idiot redditbrowser
>>183906808
Always this. The worst possible plot device.
>>
The time gimmick in Young Xehanort's fight in DDD was cool though.
>>
>gem quests
>have no trouble 1-turning everything
>still 30 seconds too slow
they should stop the clock for shit like the ingame messages like "your turn"
BITCH I KNOW IT'S MY TURN DON'T WASTE TIME TELLING ME THAT
can someone recommend OP medals with short special animations?
apparently anything more than 8 hits is too slow
>>
>>183908032
That was the most fun I had with a boss fight in a while.
>>
File: 1475881161925.jpg (108KB, 448x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475881161925.jpg
108KB, 448x750px
>>183908032
That was the most "N-NANI?!?!?" moment in my gaming life. It did happened already in BBS but not it wasn't as cool.
>>
>>183901902
It's Korra Season 3 end all over again.
>>
When Xigbar and Saix get fully Norted will they actually look completely like Xehanort
>>
>>183909568
>Dream Eaters vs Unversed
Kino
>>
>>183909592
I'm guessing there's no need to. Otherwise they would've said it
>>
>>183909592
They've already been Norted
>>
>>183910914
But Xigbar's only half Xehanort
>>
>>183909592
>half xehanort
>half silver hair
>skin slightly darker
https://youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk
it stands to reason that a whole xehanort would look like xehanort completely like xehanort
>>
>>183911086
>>183911302
Where are you getting the idea that that's not enough
>>
>>183906808
But Back to the Future was a godlike trilogy.
>>
>Mickey straight up banished Pete to a different dimension
Fucking ruthless
>>
>>183912260
That was minnie
>>
>>183911619
I'm not him but I have a similar opinion. I feel there are exceptions like BttF but they are only the exception when the entire story is based around time travel (and do something new or interesting with it) and KH never has been.
>>
>hey Sora say hello to our newest Raiant garden reconstruction comitee!
>Hello Sora, my name is 2B
>>
File: ???.png (169KB, 378x349px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
169KB, 378x349px
>>183912784
>>
>>183912784
Back to r/anime you fucking manchild.
>>
>>183912784
>non-nomura designed character getting in
>especially after vivi
>>
So are the Sleeping Worlds entirely separate places than the actual worlds?
>>
>>183913535
I think you mean Setzer
>>
>>183913535
What happened with Vivi?
>>
>>183913963
He designed setzer and shadow for FF6
>>
>>183913987
dont you remember?
Nobodies attacked the real twilight town and killed Vivi. .
>>
>>183914514
But... that never happened?
>>
>>183915123
Vxvii would beg to differ
>>
>Replaying KH2
>Get all the torn pages
>Start doing 100 acre woods

What the fuck were they smoking when they made these mini games?
>>
https://twitter.com/Soraalam1/status/889775660453023744
>>
>>183913916
I ask because the presence of Destiny Islands and Symphony of Sorcery confuse me to no end.
It's my understanding that Sleeping Worlds are worlds that were not fully revived after Ansem was defeated.
You could say both Traverse Town and Monstro/Pranksters Paradise were swallowed in between Sora's last visit and the fight with Ansem.
But both Destiny Islands and the Mysterious Tower are visited several times in between KHI and D3.
How are both of these worlds asleep and awake at the same time?
>>
>>183917421
Man this guy is such a faggot
>>
>>183917243
Did you forget the scene from the books where Winnie the Pooh slid around the countryside at a million miles an hour evading obstacles and natural hazards
>>
>D23 Expo Japan will be held from February 10-12 at Tokyo Disney Resort.
More info then I guess
>>
>>183917421
What a fucking tool
>>
>>183917514
Destiny Islands was a sleeping world during 90% of KH1.
Symphony of Sorcery is strange I'll grant you.
>>
>>183917421
He's offended because people called out on his bullshit opinions. He's shitting on KHIII just because it doesn't play exactly KHII and to get attention, hell even one of the bizkits indirectly told that he was jumping on conclusions way too soon.
>>
>>183911502
You can never have enough Xehanort.

Or at least, that's what Nomura seems to think, anyway.
>>
>>183919021
Did Destiny Islands from KH1 travel forward in time to DDD to fulfill its plan to create the Real Real Organization XIII with 13 Destiny Islandses
>>
>>183919739
No. Merlin sent Sora and Riku back in time to when Destiny Islands was swallowed by darkness.
Did you not play the fucking game?
>>
File: DDD_Sora.png (490KB, 569x853px) Image search: [Google]
DDD_Sora.png
490KB, 569x853px
>>183919021
I don't think that's what they mean by sleeping worlds. Destiny Islands was "swallowed by darkness" but when Ansem fell it returned without an issue.

Sleeping worlds are worlds that fell into darkness, were saved but remained "comatose". Hell, we can't even be sure those worlds were restored after DDD ended.
>>
Imagine some of the worlds we'll see in KH3
>Destiny Islands - Mainland we saw in KH2 and the Island we're used to
>Radiant Garden - The castle town and the castle itself
>Twilight Town - Typical town with the beach
>The World that Never Was - Basically same as Radiant Garden
>Olympus - The entire goddamn country from the looks of it
>Tangled - Forest and Pier at the least
>>
How did it become a sleeping world pre-ansem if sleeping worlds are post-ansem
What the fuck even is Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
>>
File: kh sora intesifies.jpg (85KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
kh sora intesifies.jpg
85KB, 640x960px
Do you think he knows he'll be voicing Sora till he's atleast 70?
>>
>>183920539
You kidding? That's probably what gets him out of bed in the morning.
>>
File: plastic toy looks like plastic.png (227KB, 587x421px) Image search: [Google]
plastic toy looks like plastic.png
227KB, 587x421px
is he retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>183920695
I have to assume that's a joke.
Otherwise I've never seen retardation that strong.
>>
File: 943348_20090924_screen004.jpg (279KB, 801x1105px) Image search: [Google]
943348_20090924_screen004.jpg
279KB, 801x1105px
>>183920403
>implying the realm of sleep didn't exist until Xehanort's bullshit
>implying a world can only dream about its present
>>
>>183920695
Most likely a joke. He can't be that stupid
>>
File: 5_Ar_1440_1280.jpg (1MB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5_Ar_1440_1280.jpg
1MB, 1440x1280px
>>183920916
wonder if that means Daybreak Town is a sleeping world
>>
>>183921314
Didn't it become the keyblade graveyard? that world isn't sleeping i think
>>
File: gallery_61815_1376_11e4opm.png (2MB, 819x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_61815_1376_11e4opm.png
2MB, 819x1200px
>>183921481
the place the foretellers gathered at was already a wasteland... they might have traveled to another world to do their battle. Hard to say.

I'm just saying: if it were a sleeping world it would make it all the easier to bring it back intact.
>>
Man if KH3 is half as fun to play as KH2 i'll be happy
>>
>>183921931
the Daybreak Town that you are in during Unchained X/Union X is a sleeping world.
This is almost 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>183920695
it's a thing called a Joke, anon
>>
was this actually in ventus room?
What did he mean with this?
>>
>tier 14, round 173
>enemy level 744
>can beat in two turns if SC procs, but run out of AP
>can use an SP refill medal in setup, but can't beat enemies in two turns
>will fall out of top 1,000 in three days at this rate

Looks like my summer coliseum is... over.
>>
>>183923967
They're setting up a tranny Xehanort
>>
>>183923967

Its Ventus female form Vaginus
>>
>>183920539
>>183920587
t. Haley

We need a deeper raspier Sora. re:com and everything past 2 aren't ok. they should've regularly gotten new voice actors imo.
>>
>>183925481

DELET
>>
>>183925481
>gotten new voice actors imo.
Good thing no one cares about your opinions
>>
>>183925481
Or they could just give us Japanese Sora since he's perfect at the role.
>>
I should voice Sora
>>
>>183927125
Go after your dreams, anon.
>>
File: IMG_1543.png (115KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.png
115KB, 323x320px
>>183920695
it's a joke, easily
>>
>>183926707
>implying squenix, let alone disney, will ever give us the pleasure
>>
Marvel and Star Wars worlds when?
>>
Time's up!
Is that all you've got?
You're gonna lose it all!
>>
>>183928543
Well we had pirates of the caribbean, i expect star wars honestly. The last gummi mission in 2 is Legally Distinct Star Wars anyway
>>
>>183928659

DARKNESS
>>
>>183928543
Hopefully never. They're not animated children's movies and not a live-animated series Disney made to get people hyped for Disney World rides. I don't want to see Star Wars or Marvel touch this with a ten foot pole, we've barely scratched the surface of Disney properties as is and Pixar is an alright choice since it still fits the general theme of everything.
>>
>>183928659
WELCOME OBLIVION
>>
>>183929518
>Disney made to get people hyped for Disney World rides
Country Bears when?
Haley Joel Osment voiced the main character.
>>
>>183929518
>we've barely scratched the surface of Disney properties
As someone who only knows surface level Disney it looks like we are running out of movies.
What secret layer of Disney could put an end to my worries for KH4?
>>
File: 1322784597002.jpg (23KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1322784597002.jpg
23KB, 600x449px
I love Kingdom hearts.
you too anon?
>>
>>183928707
This guy gets it
>>183929518
Wrong.
>>
>>183930776
I prefer Kingdom Hearts at the times when it has stuff like Riku finally showing up and getting him on your team for the last few rooms and having that rad limit with him than during the times it turned out all the previous games were actually all according to the master plan that seems like it was cobbled together at the last second for this handheld entry
>>
File: p186173_b_v8_ad.jpg (158KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p186173_b_v8_ad.jpg
158KB, 960x1440px
>>183930727
A Goofy Movie which would be amazing and having Goofy wield a fishing rod for The Perfect Cast would make everything amazing.
Pocahontas
Lilo and Stitch (Hawaii, not the start of the movie that we got in BBS, and then we have the second movie and the animes to bounce off of)
The Princess and the Frog is dying for a KH tie in.
Dumbo
Bambi
A proper 101 Dalmatians world that can lead into 102 since they're now all together.
Lady and the Tramp
The Emperor's New Groove
Jungle Book (Was already considered in BBS and had a nearly completed world.)
Crush-it-Carl
Frozen
Zootopia
Moana
Robin Hood
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Meet the Robinsons
Chicken Little
Brother Bear

Just to name a few. Then we have some of the Pixar movies like:
A Bug's Life
Monster's Inc and Monster's University
Finding Nemo
Inside Out
The Good Dinosaur
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
Wall-E
Brave
Cars

These are all that come to mind, and I bet there's a ton more older movies I'm not even thinking of that they can also work with. Hell, I'm even wondering if something like Recess would work, or Kim Possible, unless they strictly want to stick to movies.
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 600x400px
>>183931936
>the animes
>>
File: 1500686806059.jpg (212KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1500686806059.jpg
212KB, 800x1132px
how do i get crowns on my head in 2.5 fm
>>
File: OC do not steal.jpg (27KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
OC do not steal.jpg
27KB, 470x264px
>>183932065
Well, it had the cousins cartoon, then the Japanese anime, and now it's getting a Chinese one or something.

>>183932198
Beat all the Organization XIII mushroom challenges.
Beat every Data battle.
Beat Lingering Will.
>>
>>183932198

100% the game
>>
>>183932198
Your going to need organized data, mushrooms, and a strong will.
>>
>>183932198
I didn't notice I had one until I had the silver one.
I'd assume the mega bosses.
>>
>>183932258
I didn't know about the actual anime, I thought it was just weird you were calling the cartoon "the animes"
>>
File: 61eHfaEFbvL.jpg (73KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
61eHfaEFbvL.jpg
73KB, 500x439px
>>183932449
Nah man, there were seriously anime seasons that continued off of the cartoon itself. The Japanese one is called スティッチ! and I have no clue on the Chinese one since people were only talking about it recently.
>>
>>183932780
Oh yea i heard that apparently the nips hated lilo and replaced her, is that from the anime?
>>
>>183933251
>Lilo Pelekai
>A character mentioned in the English dub, she was Stitch's best friend in the past, but one day she left for college. However, her mention in the English dub is only due to Disney intertwining Stitch! with Leroy & Stitch (and the television series preceding it) for the English dub. The Japanese original bears little to no direct mention of Lilo, though they do mention a "bigger Hawaiian girl" in episode 2 similar to the main character in this series. However, episode 23 of season 3 had Lilo visit Okinawa in cahoots to reunite with Stitch, only for a while though. Lilo is now grown up, and has a daughter who looks like her when she was younger, named Ani.
>>
>>183933251
Yes, Lilo is only in 1 or 2 episodes.
>>
I just beat DDD.

I beat in on standard and had the right number of trophies and answered the questions right at the end. I still didn't get the secret ending though.

During the dive through the credits I missed the very first gold letter. Does that have something to do with it? And if so can I do retry it without beating the game again?
>>
>>183933973
youtube
>>
File: KHX_1st_Anniversary_02.png (1MB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
KHX_1st_Anniversary_02.png
1MB, 906x1280px
>>183922316
We can't be 100% sure what Daybreak Town is.
>It's a sleeping world
why do Heartless exist there then?
>it's somehow a dream simulation conjured up by the sleeping Ventus
Nomura has done bigger asspulls
>It's a data simulation ala fake TT and Re:coded
this is plausible considering Maleficent, but they'd need an actual copy of the Book of Prophecies for it to work
>>
File: 62280021_p5.png (429KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62280021_p5.png
429KB, 1600x1200px
>>183933973
Yes, gotta get every letter.
You can replay the credits in the theater mode.
It will give you a second chance then.
>>
>>183934068
>why do Heartless exist there then?
Book of Prophecy.
>It's a data simulation ala fake TT and Re:coded
Its not Data. Its a sleeping world.
>>
>>183934370
Nice. I was just going to watch in on Youtube if I had to face those bosses again.
>>
File: hq3gamesartwork.jpg (818KB, 2057x1526px) Image search: [Google]
hq3gamesartwork.jpg
818KB, 2057x1526px
>>183934498
>Book of Prophecy

sounds like you don't know either
>>
So once Xehanort is ded what the fuck is Nomura going to do for the next saga?
>>
>>183935762
The Master of Masters (aka BRAIG) will be The time-manipulating evil bastard of the new saga. Also, something about Lux and his mysterious Box.
>>
>>183935762
keyblade origin story
>>
>>183904070
He was testing him to see where his mind was at.
>>
>>183935986
A literal box or a character named Box
>>
>>183935762
I'm pretty sure we're gonna get new protagonists. Some other OC and our two companions will no longer be Donald and Goofy, but Spider-Man and Darth Vader.
>>
File: 69967_original.jpg (35KB, 450x328px) Image search: [Google]
69967_original.jpg
35KB, 450x328px
>>183938747
If there is a person in there, it will be a female named Pandora.
>>
>>183938957
Sora! It's Ndaroxap!
>>
File: 1473729966489.png (864KB, 700x962px) Image search: [Google]
1473729966489.png
864KB, 700x962px
>>183894048
The three anniversary illustrations for χ[chi] followed a clear pattern.

1st anniversary: KH1 Sora, Riku, Kairi
2nd anniversary: KHII Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé
3rd anniversary: KHIII Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Skuld, Ephemera

The pattern is central characters in the numbered titles.
>>
>>183938829
>Spider-Man and Darth Vader's wacky adventures in Radiator Springs.
>>
>>183939412
>i read that in Donalds voice
You motherfucker. You better give me some new sides.
>>
>>183939787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYInhw4Tex8
??
>>
>>183934068
>>183935165
We already know for a fact that Player is asleep in UX. We know this.
Meanwhile, the Union Leaders are gathering in the real world (the Graveyard).

Now, that means Daybreak Town (and Player) are dreaming of the past, like in DDD.
So why are there Heartless there? Because Heartless were part of the events in the real world.
Just like the Heartless in the Datascape, these aren't real Heartless, but dreamed Heartless to keep the events of the world intact.

The real question is "how were there Heartless in χ[chi] (the real world)?"
And the only possible answer is that they came through the Book of Prophecies, from the worlds of the future where Heartless exist.
>>
>>183935986
Braig isn't MoM.
PLAYER is.
>>
So we're all in agreement that in Union Cross that only things that matter as far as medal drops go is gold prize boxes, right? That means concentrating on Gold chests, mission quests, egg enemies and mission bosses.

Players who rush through a stage and neglect the missions quests and chests are doing it wrong.
>>
>>183940731
That's what it seems like, until the last moment
It's not actually PLAYER
It's PRAYER
>>
>>183933973
Are you 100% sure?
https://www.khwiki.com/Another_Guardian_of_Light#Unlock_criteria

The letters in the credits unlock a secret message. It's unrelated to AGoL
>>
>>183940571
>We already know for a fact that Player is asleep in UX. We know this.
Based on what?
>>
>>183940952
The wiki's wrong on unlock stuff for some reason, or at least in KH2.
>>
>>183925481
Or just pitch shift his voice
does Disney's recording studio not have technology equal to or greater than Audacity?
>>
>>183928543
Remind me when those buyouts happened?
nomura said kh3 isn't using movies newer than big hero 6 and that it was the last world to be picked
>>
>>183941102
The most recent story updates, where Skuld and Ephemera ask Chirithy to wake Player up.

Way way back when the Dandelions were introduced and Ava mentioned she had prepared a space for them to train, and she described a scenario very similar to a Sleeping World.
>You will relive things you have already experienced, only in a world just like a dream

The real question is why a sleeping Daybreak Town existed before the first one was destroyed.
But since the Master created Chirithy, maybe the entire Realm is man-made as well.
>>
>>183941873
It doesn't matter when the buyouts happened.
Marvel and Star Wars will not be in KH3.
>>
>>183941873
>nomura said kh3 isn't using movies newer than big hero 6
well star wars is from the 70s
>>
>>183942338
Star Wars from the 70s is not a Disney creation.
>>
>>183941873
>>183942338
There is also Captain America from 1944.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FU6v-vzKvQ
and Spider-Man from 1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryhn3m474DY
>>
>>183938957
What's this from?
>>
>>183942952
That's Firefly you fucking pleb.
>>
>>183942769
>>183942398
>>183942338
You're missing the point
all the worlds were chosen around the time bh6 came out
so if the buyout was after that, it's impossible
>>
>>183943283
Disney bought star wars and marvel before kh3 was even announced
>>
>>183943564
Who cares? It won't be in the game.
>>
>>183943283
Marvel: around December 31, 2009
Lucasfilm: December 21, 2012
Big Hero 6 release: October 23, 2014
>>
>>183943827
Do you have trouble understanding post chains?
>>
>>183943978
Do you have trouble understanding Marvel and Star Wars won't be in KH3?
>>
>>183944205
BH6 is a marvel property
Marvel is already in the game
>>
>>183944273
Was made by Disney, not Marvel Studios.
Big difference.
>>
Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios' productions are not labeled as Disney films.

So far, the only world to not be "Disney" is The Nightmare Before Christmas, although since the 3D rerelease in 2006 it has been rebranded as a Disney film.

Big Hero 6, a Marvel property, was developed in-house at Disney, unlike the Marvel Studios' Cinematic Universe titles.

I think it's safe to assume that the Marvel we all think of will not be included, and neither will Star Wars or any other Lucasfilm IP.
>>
File: lone ranger bomb.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lone ranger bomb.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
What's the worst Disney movie that can be included in KH3?
>>
>>183944706
>>183932065
>>
>>183944706
As much as I want to say Cars at least it would get a good laugh out of me.
The Good Dinosaur or Lady and the Tramp
>>
File: file.png (377KB, 1136x695px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
377KB, 1136x695px
>>183944954
I've never even heard about this.

Also Lady and the Tramp is in KH1
>>
>>183945226
>I've never even heard about this.
Exactly.
>Lady and the Tramp is in KH1
You know what I meant.
>>
>>183945226
The only thing I know about this movie is that realistic looking environments, but jarring cartoon characters running around.
>>
>>183945226
The Good Dinosaur was a movie that was marketed to hell and back, but dropped off the face of the planet after its release. Had a 187mil budget, grossed around 330mil, and is generally considered a flop for being the lowest grossing Pixar movie.
>>
>>183940858
>Not the Craw, the Craw!
>>
>>183944273
If Disney didn't make it then it's not going to be in the game, how fucking hard is that to understand?
>>
>>183948036
gee where did all of these final fantasy characters come from
>>
>>183948154
Yeah, you lost your argument so now you're going to shitpost. You understood damn well that we were talking about what Disney worlds could be added in. Since Square Enix is head honcho of the game of course they can add in any IPs they directly own
>>
>>183948484
Pixar not being in was an argument too a few weeks ago.
Just because it's never happened before doesn't mean it's out of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>183943152
Outlaw Star did it first.
>>
>>183949207
But it's outside the realm of probability. Look how long it took Nomura to get Toy Story. He's been wanting it for a long time. Even if he did want Marvel or Star Wars shit, it's not gonna be in this game
>>
File: 57279564_p0.png (3MB, 2000x1234px) Image search: [Google]
57279564_p0.png
3MB, 2000x1234px
>Try to find cool Xemnas art
>Get Saix shipping
>Try to find cool Marluxia art
>Get Zexion shipping
Boats were a mistake.
>>
>>183950854
Luxord art is short supply sadly
>>
>>183950375
That's fair.
I also would rather not have it at all but I get the bad feeling that they are going to cave at some point and it's going to grow larger with every game.
>>
File: 44656263_p0.jpg (996KB, 799x1130px) Image search: [Google]
44656263_p0.jpg
996KB, 799x1130px
>>183951348
>Try to find some decent art of Luxord for my pal Anon
>Fucking Xigbar shipping
Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.
>>
>>183952119
No, unfortunately our series fanbase is just infested with fujotrash.
>>
>>183952796
>all male friendship = secret gay love affair's
fuck that shit the writing doesn't help but still.
>>
Is it worth buying 1.5+2.5 again on PS4 if I already have them on PS3?
>dat 60fps
>dem nonexistent load times
>dem fixed glitches and sound issues
>>
>>183953661
>$35 on Amazon for the best versions of the games
>on the same platform as 2.8 and KHIII
Yeah why not
>>
>>183953661
>dem fixed glitches and sound issues
Marluxia and Luxord are still glitched up a bit actually. I doubt they'll ever patch that though.
>>
>>183949762
>outlaw star was the first to ship someone in a suitcase
Are you retarded?
Why do toonamibabbies always think toonami anime did anything first?
>>
>>183925481
>They should've regularly gotten new voice actors imo
Nigga. If HJO were allowed to do his normal voice, he'd be fine.
>>
>>183954121
>Marluxia and Luxord are still glitched up
Is the only bug in Marluxia's fight the one that makes a certain attack harder to dodge?
Haven't heard of a Luxord bug.
>>
>>183939764
I'll take it, though I'm not sure how they'll make us care about Skuld and Ephemera
>>
>>183955408
Marluxia's scythe cartwheel DM moves way too fast due to 60fps. Luxord isn't really bugged per say, but the card animations are weird since they're still 30fps.
>>
>>183954121
The only glitch I ever noticed was the "mash triangle" bit of the final fight with xemnas is still fucked
>>
>yfw the Foretellers are secret bosses in KH3 like the Data Org members in KH2FM
>>
>>183955684
It's not anymore.
>>
>>183955807
I did it 2 days ago and it's still fucked.
>>
>>183955572
>I'm not sure how they'll make us care about Skuld and Ephemera
I would imagine that's the goal of UX

I already care about Ephemera to be honest
The ending of χ[chi] got me a little bit, though it might not be as effective without the time investment.
>>
>>183955836
https://youtu.be/pFakIyIJgbs

Unless 1.04 broke it again, idk what to tell you.
>>
I'm thinking about picking up a PS4 to get the remixes. Which one should I get?
>>
So when am I going to get another Keyblade? I have up to Olympia.
>>
>>183957684
Next one is Divine Rose which is like early 400s
>>
Two new EX medals, one is a 4 stage debuff. Anyone have an idea on the poses/scenes of the medals. It looks to be Riku and Ven/Roxas but I'm not sure.
https://twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/890406136633073664
>>
File: IMG_4451[1].jpg (79KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4451[1].jpg
79KB, 1024x512px
>>183958139
Forgot the image. Also only one is an EX medal, my bad
>>
>>183957875
>I'm 200 away
God dammit. What are the chances of another Keyblade being released before KH3?
>>
>>183958139
>4 stage debuff
For what? That's definitely Riku and someone, but that weird hand pose makes me not think it's Ven/Roxas.
>>
>>183958139
They're probably both Riku. They're using an effect to make the silhouette harder to figure out, like with Xion EX.

Assuming the bottom is the foot, it's probably DDD Riku for both.
EX is doing a Flowmotion slide or something
>>
>>183958391
I'm just going off the bing translation so either it doesn't say or bing can't translate it right Unfortunately only my boyfriend can actually read moon
>>
>>183958835
Shit, meant for:>>183958427
>>
>>183944706
princess and the frog
>>
>>183958318
Is that neku on the right?
>>
>>183958391
There's already two more story keyblades out, both of them are three trait ones though, and one of them isn't out in global yet
>>
File: DFtdGHkVYAAkTSl.jpg (99KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
DFtdGHkVYAAkTSl.jpg
99KB, 1024x512px
>>183958139
>>183958318
>>183958427
>>183958438
>>183959429

>the right may possibly be Neku

Just in time for TWEWY's 10th anniversary too
>>
>>183959429
Oh shit, today was the 10th aniversary of TWEWY so you might be right
>>
>>183959585
>>183959612
>Only acknowledgement is a card in a mobage that's tangentially related
t-thanks squeenix
>>
>>183959682
Nomura's the only one that still cares
>>
>>183959585
That's who I was thinking but I didn't want to be called a retarded as I imagined it was.
>>
>>183959682
Even more bad news
https://twitter.com/sawa333/status/890221021214539776
Sawa retired from making music because she broke her jaw
>>
>>183957457
Console wise? Might as well get a Pro at this stage.
Games wise? There's the 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX and the 2.8 HD ReMIX. That's everything in those two collections.
>>
>>183960698
358/2 days and coded aren't games though, they're just the in-game cutscenes stitched together
>>
>>183960865
Yep. Only way you're playing them is either the originals on DS or emulating. They would have cut into dev time for KH3 so they chose to make them movie versions.
>>
My friend and i are looking for a new patry in khux. Current one is full of shitters with shit shared medals. Anyone got any free space? We are on unicornis
>>
>>183961927
Party*
>>
>>183961927
>>183962061

I would have offered an invite but we're in Vulpes, unless you guys are willing to transfer Unions.
>>
Emperor's New Groove when
>>
>>183963774
do we have any confirmed worlds besides hercules, toy story, and BH6?
I don't dislike bh6 but I never saw it and don't really care for it as such.
>>
>>183963990
Tangled.
>>
>>183964019
oh joy
can't wait for a frozen world too
maybe there'll be a princess and the frog world, i think that's the only one that's newish that I've seen that I liked

is it really 8 years old? I thought it was much more recent, like 2012 or something
>>
>>183964098
>Hating on Tangled
>>
>>183964204
wasn't it just frozen without the snow
from how people talked about it it sure seemed that way
>>
File: 1500578564610.png (221KB, 350x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500578564610.png
221KB, 350x404px
>>183964365
form your own opinions sometime
>>
>>183963990
Well, we know Twilight Town will be in the game. And it wouldn't be a KH game without Radiant Garden.
>>
>>183960479
who?
>>
>>183964365
>Tangled came first
>it must be exactly like Frozen that came later!

Try watching the movies yourself. You might even enjoy them.
>>
>>183964365
It wasn't. Watch the movie. Frozen wasn't even bad, either. Overrated, yeah, but still good.
>>
Anyone have any decent KH wallpapers?
>>
File: 358.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
358.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>183964841
>>
THEWyvernlung299 get the fuck out of the party REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>183964841
Yes.
>>
File: Aqua.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>183964841
>>
>>183965758
Wow. Im using this.
>>
>>183964654
i paid very little attention to them
>>
File: TWTNV.png (762KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TWTNV.png
762KB, 1920x1080px
>>183964841
>>
File: TWTNV Edit.png (782KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TWTNV Edit.png
782KB, 1920x1080px
>>183964841
this version is a bit softer around the edges
>>
PLEASE, MASTER, PLEASE
>>
>>183966318
I wish the Dark city got expanded more it was really neat. Was there any backstory given on how the TWTNW was formed?
>>
>>183966165
>the city of Townsville
>>
Anyone else have duplicate title banners? Is this a bug or a feature?
>>
>>183967234
IS UNDER ATTACK!
>>
>>183966726
As far as I know, there is no real story for the World that Never Was other than that it's Org XIII's home base, which is a shame because unlike The End of the World, it's an actual place, it has a fully constructed city that possibly stretches across the planet with a huge castle sitting over a giant hole. I've always wondered where it came from, and it the castle was always there or is Xemnas had built it,and if so how?
>>
>>183965810
I'm not.
>>
light
>>
>>183969525
>>183966726
Anyone else notice the crashed truck at Memory's Skyscraper and the radio antennas when you fight xemnas? They always stood out to me
>>
File: 2.8.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.8.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>183969525
Nobodies are an organized collective that work under Organization 13. It's conceivable that the town was built by Nobodies for the purposes of Organization 13 starting from the beginning of Xemnas's existence

End of the World is the counterpart, as it is a natural disarray of leftovers of the consumed worlds, mostly taking place within natural caves.
>>
>>183973260
Maybe it's a Mew reference?
>>
>>183973493
I don't think so.

The Castle That Never Was, sure.

But the Dark City strikes me as a civilization that existed before the Nobodies.
I mean, the obvious evidence is that Nobodies don't bother with the Dark City. It's infested with Heartless, whereas all the Nobodies centralize in the Castle.

The Castle sits over a giant crater, on the other side of which we can see the shape of a cityscape. The Dark City is extremely large and encompasses that crater. There's simply no believing that the Nobodies constructed such a huge city when they only inhabit the Castle.

We know that The World That Never Was sits on the precipice of darkness in the Realm Between. The name Dark City is apt for such a world.

So I think that Xemnas simply borrowed the world for his own devices. Maybe the proximity to darkness is what allowed them to collect hearts there?
Or perhaps they built the Castle in response to the place where their Kingdom Hearts was constructing.
>>
File: 1500399265517.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500399265517.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>183973921
I'm really starting to imagine a deep backstory behind Org13 and the nobodies, since they so obviously serve the organization to no end. Are they inherently servants of the organization, or were they promised the Kingdom Hearts of Men?
>>
>>183974453
Nobodies are intelligent and form a hierarchy so it wouldn't surprise me if Xemnas corralled them all.

I think there may be a natural subservience to more powerful Nobodies, similar to how Heartless bend to the will of more powerful darknesses.
>>
Anyone else just get an update download or was it just me because I just turned the game on?
>>
>>183975257
we get new content every second thursday
>>
What's the best way to grind to level 100 in 1.5

I'm ~60 or something

also this game is like two lifetimes shorter than I remember from when I played this as a kid
>>
>>183975725
after several playthroughs you notice that pride lands takes 10min to complete. game play is just so good you don't notice first times
>>
>>183975725
Final Rest enemies or blocking Ice Titan attacks with Tech Boosts.
>>
>>183973651
?
>>
File: buff.png (12KB, 507x209px) Image search: [Google]
buff.png
12KB, 507x209px
holy shit
>>
>>183976107
wait no thats bad
>>
>>183976107
i can imagine this sucking for new players who don't have $40 million like i do
>>
>>183976304
At this point, I could waste like 100k munny and get it back by the end of the week.

It's beyond easy to get munny.
Same thing happened with χ[chi]. Eventually it just stops mattering.
>>
best way to get guilted HPO medal?
guilt one of the 3 and the guilt transfers over?
>>
>>183976415

Yes. Just make sure the base medal is not max Guilt so you can add a Mirror and get the +1 Nova for Guilting the trio medal.
>>
>>183976007
I was worried about going to the end of the world since I don't know when the point of no return is but thanks I'll look out for final rest
>>
>>183976391
at a certain level i'd agree with you
with new players who only have 4* tier 2 medals to work with it's gonna suck
i remember barely being able to survive evolve medal quests and being too broke to use them
munny quests were a god send
at least medals stack in inventory now
too bad ALL medals don't stack in inventory
this HPO event is a bitch
>>
huh I finally beat LW and completed the game. on critical again, yet no unlock. of the second secret movie. what did I miss?
>>
>>183976656
>with new players who only have 4* tier 2 medals
But remember how many Jewels they're getting right off the bat from the main quest.

Every single premium draw has guaranteed premiums now. They'll have decent decks in no time.
>>
File: avatar_5fdb2a495841_128.png (26KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
26KB, 128x128px
>>183976608
The point of no return is very clearly marked; its a door at the very end of the end of the world

it has a save point next to it, youll know once you get there
>>
>>183976517
let's say i have olette guilted to 99% and plan to use her to get the HPO
would i need a separate guilted olette to keep the guilt she provided?
>>
>>183976608
>>183976758
Besides, if you try to enter it, the game will warn you it's the point of no return.
>>
>>183976758
Oh yeah I vaguely remember that. thanks
>>
>>183976778

Not sure what you mean by "guilt she provided". If you use a 99% Guilt Olette as the base for the trio medal, you will get a 99% Guilt HPO medal but will not get the Nova for Guilting HPO. If you add a Mirror to increase the Guilt percent to 100%, you will get both the +1 Nova for Guilting HPO and the +5 Nova for max Guilting HPO.

Evolving Olette to HPO does not take away the +1 Nova you got from Guilting her.
>>
>>183977040
olette and HPO are separate medals right?
so making a max guilt olette after making a max guilt HPO would give you another 5 nova right?
>>
>>183885842
>>183885628
>>183886031
KHi's translation says gameplay tutorials not tutorial level. It would be a first to the game, but it's not like you can't have advance tutorials or non-instantly unlocked mechanics show up and taught there.
>>
>>183976517
Wait, are you telling me I have to guilt a copy of the base medal to get the full nova for both? That's bullshit.
>>
>>183890713
Try asking again later, and post your ID.

Muku might invite you, but we haven't been top 50 for couple weeks now.

>used to be 30-40
>Now lucky to be top 90

I swear some of us have not logged on for months.
>>
>>183977437
>It would be a first to the game
KH has done mid-game tutorials for several years now.
>>
>>183976031
Pokemon Red and Blue, the mysterious truck with the rumor of Mew under it?
>>
>>183895875
>>183901998
You can grind them in Unioncross.

Although IIRC even finishing ALL of the boards in a given period is only like 800.
>>
>>183964841
Too bad I can't find a decent 2.5 or 2.8 version of this.
>>
>>183977707
>Although IIRC even finishing ALL of the boards in a given period is only like 800.

>>
>>183917421
>That one fucking dude who didn't realize that the Nort's never change forms in worlds

Dude what

>>183912784
>We built an army of robots to rebuild the town
>>
>>183923967
>>183923967
Ventus meet PLAYER who is of unknown gender.
>>
>>183924046
Should have guilted your double attack Vivi
>>
>>183973921
Maybe the hyperspace armada just blew up the capital (the giant crater) and then unleashed heartless to destroy the population.

Don't forget assuming the LoD is a full world Xehanort already committed genocide.
>>
>>183978305
I think something already happened to the Land of Departure.

The castle itself is in disrepair, even before Xehanort destroys it. There are pathways that crumble off, leading nowhere.

Frankly, I'm starting to think that "Cable Town" is actually the complete LoD.
>>
>>
>>
>new Twister mix
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/890496992304136193
>>
>>183980962
I hope someone rips it soon
>>
Riku Art has some GLORIOUS Engrish going on
>>
>>183976701
halp
>>
>>183981985
You need the Gold Crown

Beat Mushroom XIII and Data Org too
>>
>>183982149
on critical? hell I thought bronze from LW is enough..
>>
>>183982516
Nope, you need the Gold Crown. Be thankful that that's all you need on Critical. On lower difficulties you also have to 100% everything else.
>>
Proud Quest 500 is fucked up
>>
>>183982653
Go on...
>>
>>183974634
Nobodies definitely organised themselves into hierarchies with a central 'leader'.
Cant remember which type followed roxas.
>>
>>183983379
samurai
>>
>>183983261
LV258 Darkside
G-ATK/DEF +1
Defeat in 1 turn
Use 5 abilities
Clear with 2 or fewer Medals

Olympia
Reverse Medals only
>>
>>183983379
Samurai, the ones that held Donald and Goofy back whilst Sora fought Roxas.
>>
>>183983435
>Clear with 2 or fewer Medals
Well that's just ridiculous. What is the prize for that?
>>
>>183983593
It's a Dark Matter round, so if you can't do it in one turn and/or with 2 Medals, you miss out on a Dark Matter and can't max one of the Keyblades.
>>
>>183983693
gg square enix
>>
>>
File: heykidwannass.png (188KB, 405x436px) Image search: [Google]
heykidwannass.png
188KB, 405x436px
NTR
>>
File: 1413096276751.jpg (80KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1413096276751.jpg
80KB, 350x350px
>>183985007
>>
Someone should make a gif compilation of the combo and movement abilities from the KH3 trailers.
>>
File: 1493238920535.jpg (437KB, 1918x1910px) Image search: [Google]
1493238920535.jpg
437KB, 1918x1910px
>>183986238
>CURRENT YEAR
>gif
>>
File: 【KH3】Two Gun Arrows.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Two Gun Arrows.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>183986238
>gif
y tho
>>
File: 【KH3】Magic Launcher.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Magic Launcher.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>183986359
>>183986451
Fine, webm. What program do you guys use? I want to try it.
>>
>>183986537
webm for retards
also dumping, I guess
>>
File: 【KH3】Circular Firaga.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Circular Firaga.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>183986703
So do we think magic changes with Forms or Keyblade transformations?

Since it seems Forms are now like attributes of transformations, I'm thinking the former.
>>
File: 【KH3】Counter Shield All.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Counter Shield All.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: 【KH3】Counter Shield.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Counter Shield.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>183986784
probably with the former since there's no way they'd make unique spells for each keyblade

we've seen power, guard and the blue magic one so far
>>
File: 【KH3】Firaga Finisher.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Firaga Finisher.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
File: 【KH3】Goofy Combo Attack.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Goofy Combo Attack.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 【KH3】Guard (2).webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Guard (2).webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
File: 【KH3】Guard.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Guard.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 【KH3】Projectile Aeroga.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Projectile Aeroga.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 【KH3】Second Form All.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
【KH3】Second Form All.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>
Thanks webmanon!
>>
>>183986451
>>183986535
there's no clear way to tell that any of those hits landed
it's just flashy shit flying across the screen going "almost" in the direction of the enemies
BB was right
>>
>>183988070
Kill yourself bizkit
>>
>>183988070
>ranged homing attacks and wide sweeps don't strike enemies dead center
I hate KHIII now
>>
File: (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>183988070
>>
File: 1499046037568.jpg (2MB, 4635x2115px) Image search: [Google]
1499046037568.jpg
2MB, 4635x2115px
>>183977834
>>
>>183989058
I love this one, have it as my wallpaper. I wish Nomura would release an artbook or something of all his drawings.
>>
>>183989058
It's good, but I meant exclusively. Like how that pic shows a wide screen version of the 1.5 cover art.
>>
>tfw got a Riku Art EX
>and my fifth Wisdom HD in a week

I think I finally found out why Wisfeg had such a hard time
I took all his Wisdom luck
>>
Have you done your daily stoutness exercises yet, /khg/?
>>
>>183989058
I always found it weird that Roxas' face seems a lot less angular compared to older art. He seems younger
>>
>The fucking tits on Meg
Go damn
>>
>>183990889
What's that? Drink a pint of stout?
>>
>>183938829

Nomura said years ago no matter what changes Sora will always be the protag of KH
>>
>>183987314

Realistically what are the chances we'll be able to walk down the street and not just have 10 million invisible walls?
>>
>The Cerberus fight on Critical
Holy fuck I'm not even mad that I cheesed it on Critical. That was ass.
>>
>>183993208
We can probably walk down it a bit, I'm guessing that's how we get to the store. I imagine we won't be able to explore inside other houses though.
>>
>>183993208
Minimal, maybe if they were developing a Toy Story game it would've been possible but they're making a dozen world based on vastly different movies. Besides, what would you even do besides fight Heartless in random yards?
>>
>>183993452
*Cheesed it with Mickey
>>
>>183993208
A prompt will probably show saying "I have a fight to finish!" Or something like that
>>
>>183993572
>this doesn't feel right
>i don't think there's anything down this way
Ugh.
>>
>>183975725
Don't know if you're still grinding but go to the workshop in Traverse Town (It's that room under the clocktower in the far back of the main square). There's Defenders, I think Wyverns, Soldiers, and tons of Darkballs, you basically earn a level or two every time you run through it. Just Thundaga everything that isn't a Defender, when a Defender appears just Graviga it and then go back to Thundaga. Everyone drops enough MP orbs to make it self sufficient.
>>
>>183993921
>Looking for gears
>Aqua says it when you've already been there
I don't see the problem here. I mean they're expanding on the sizes of worlds, of course every world isn't going to be a full open world game.
>>
TWISTER -UNION χ MIX-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI9CCAVJn2g
>>
File: 1433055195772.png (364KB, 567x449px) Image search: [Google]
1433055195772.png
364KB, 567x449px
>>183996451
What could it mean...
>>
>>183996560
It means it's the 10th anniversary of TWEWY
>>
File: Average Reaction to KH Plot.jpg (23KB, 479x296px) Image search: [Google]
Average Reaction to KH Plot.jpg
23KB, 479x296px
>>183996451
>mfw I still haven't played TWEWY
>>
>>183997226
The fuck's wrong with you
Go play it right now
>>
>>183997293
I don't feel like getting a ded handheld for one game.
>>
>>183997440
The DS has a lot of really good games anon
>>
>Those fucking ghost Heartless in Olympus's Underworld
Second Chance and Once More can't come soon enough. Holy fuck I'm getting mad
>>
What summons are you hoping to see in KH3?
>>
>>183997440
How do you not have a ds or 3ds
>>
>>183999304
Bahamut
>>
>>183999304
See >>183999832
>>
File: Quezacotl.jpg (189KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
Quezacotl.jpg
189KB, 800x539px
>>183999304
Quetzalcoatl. I'm telling you, he's gonna be there.
>>
>>183999304
Bahamut, Tinkerbell, Baloo, Genie, Bo Peep

What are the odds of Maleficent getting another boss fight
>>
File: gcUcNEp.jpg (67KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
gcUcNEp.jpg
67KB, 400x240px
>>183999832
>>
>>184002775
>Pico Flare
Cute
>>
Is there a limit to how many Hayner/Pence/Ollette medals you get a day? I've done about 10 quests and only got TWO seasalt medals
>>
>>183996451
nice
>>
>>183997440
play the android/ios version
>>
>>184003039
just wait for bonus hour you dunce
>>
>>184004023
>oh boy 3 am. time for khux
>>
>>184004023
Didn't feel much different during the bonus hour
>>
File: 1497770774755.jpg (63KB, 877x729px) Image search: [Google]
1497770774755.jpg
63KB, 877x729px
>>184001250
>>
FF15 medals when?
>>
>>184005938
Probably never, Nomura isn't commenting on that title and i doubt they would randomly put stuff from there in Ux
>>
How do I beat Proud mode 307 in 3 hits?

I can beat the first flower in 2 hits but I can not beat the target mob in 1 hit.

What nova level do I need to one shot them?
>>
File: dearly beloved.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
dearly beloved.png
2MB, 1280x960px
something interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppHzqysK_ls
some of you already know the two "dearly beloved" from khux and back cover form a complete song.

This same thing happens in Kingdom hearts 3D.
If you look at the music sheets in the fantasia world you see the music notes for dearly beloved are on them. Sora and Riku both need to play their own version of dearly beloved to form a complete dearly beloved
>>
ughh light and such
>>
At what point in Kingdom Hearts 2 do the cutscenes start being relevant to the overall plot again? Just got to the Pirates of the Caribbean world, and I'm getting really burnt out watching these all these cutscenes.
>>
File: 47526200_p0.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
47526200_p0.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>184010769
Gross.
>>
>>184011039
do you hate 13 hours of cutscenes?
anyway second world visits and meta worlds are relevant to the plot
>>
Getting Reflect in KH2 is on par with a godsend as getting Cure, Leaf Bracer, Second Chance, or Once More
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBC_EpIfhGg
Time to have a little finny fun
>>
>>184001256
It'd be weird if she didn't.
What I'm worried about is Maleficent playing third banana again.
>>
What do you think of this?
>>
>>184013946
Add "Hohenheim" and "homunculus" to the list of words Goofy and Donald should say
>>
Is it wrong that I want Ariel in KH3 only for masturbatory purposes? Also I had no idea that Jodi Benson has been doing her voice for almost 30 years holy shit
>>
File: RareBl00dy.png (37KB, 112x161px) Image search: [Google]
RareBl00dy.png
37KB, 112x161px
Why is KHIII triggering some speedrunner's revenge value?
>>
File: 1491291231165.jpg (68KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
1491291231165.jpg
68KB, 506x337px
>ywn be as good as Cyberman65
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
15KB, 128x128px
>>184017662
>>
>>184015954
They're not triggered, they're saying "Oh this animation is too flashy and long, it might just get you killed on critical"
And he's right.
>>
>>184017662
Cyberman was the man back in the day. I'll take him over the bizkits any day.
>>
>>184015954

He has level 99 autism
>>
>>184013946
>>184014556
>Sora! Its Colonel Mustang!
>>
File: 1477478950761.jpg (253KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1477478950761.jpg
253KB, 600x588px
>>184019001
NO STOP
>>
>>184019001
'Aint Colonel Mustang the feller who wants to take revenge on Envy for killin' Hughes?
>>
File: 1473249557052.jpg (190KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473249557052.jpg
190KB, 600x800px
anyone else /f2p btw/?
>>
File: latest-38.png (143KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest-38.png
143KB, 600x800px
"Gwarsh, Sora, where'd we land this time?"
"I dunno. Donald, what'd you say this place was called?"
"Let's see... Iliasburg."
>>
>>184019758
f2p here
>>
>>184019758
Started a fortnight ago, still f2p because I'm poor as shit.
How the fuck do I survive.
>>
>>184020180
save jewels for important stuff.
>>
File: 1501080812068.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501080812068.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>184019993
>>
File: 1498155073847.png (29KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1498155073847.png
29KB, 201x226px
>>184019993
>>
>>184013946
Complete faggotry is my first thought.
>>
File: 1499753536999.jpg (15KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
1499753536999.jpg
15KB, 248x251px
>>184019993
>>
File: maxresdefault-11.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-11.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>184019993
NOT VERY TASTY
>>
>>184021762

What a cuck
>>
>>184022010
Pat Carroll will pass away this year.
>>
>>183983379
I thought it was really cool when I figured out that most of the nobodies were just "lesser" versions of the org 13, like the card guys and luxord.

>>183975725
I got to level like 96 or something just by getting all of the necessary farming materials.
I don't know if it's the best way but I did the level farming I still needed by just spamming thunder in monstro chamber 5 and 6.
It is incredibly short, yea.
>>
>>183987226
Wasn't this area/boss used in the early promo footage for FF15
>>
File: DISTRESS.jpg (6KB, 357x25px) Image search: [Google]
DISTRESS.jpg
6KB, 357x25px
>>183985009
>Sora's face when
>>
File: 1500276050721.jpg (61KB, 604x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500276050721.jpg
61KB, 604x768px
>>
Would you like another Aladdin world
>>
>>184027053
Yes I want to do the 3rd movie in KHIII
>>
>>184027053
i'd be ok with it
fuck the little mermaid though
halloweentown is the best, for reference
>>
why.
>>
>>184028337
i'm more confused than anything
why on earth did they choose to make him widowmaker
>>
Xigbar's the fucking sniper pick him
>>
>>184019758
F2P forever. It's not so bad, especially when you finally get decent premium draws from the guarantees.

>>184020180
>How the fuck do I survive.
Get a 0.2 Kairi ASAP and hope they rerun iKairi 2, then it's just having decent skills and medals. Don't spend your jewels on anything outside of very certain medal draws, though who knows what the next one to save for is.
>>
So has anyone grinded to level 99 in 0.2 yet?
>>
>>184027053
I think the theme for KH3 is gonna be families so I'm guessing they'll do King of Thieves
>>
>>184025394
This is honestly incredible, i wish he was a nort now
>>
File: BD_Ringabel_SP_Drink.png (3MB, 1380x2028px) Image search: [Google]
BD_Ringabel_SP_Drink.png
3MB, 1380x2028px
>>184002775
>Ominas' little pet Bahamut
That would be adorable. Luxendark world when?
>>184013946
Deviantart tier trash and you should be ashamed.
>>
>>184030718
>I think the theme for KH3 is gonna be families
do we have any actual source for that, i just saw the guy talking about how sora's mom is gonna be the big bad
>>
>>184032570
More like, when are we getting world-traveling agent shenanigans with Ringabel and Edea at Radiant Garden? I want to see how Ringabel reacts to the other ff6 ladies.
>>
check out this cute mickey plushie I found
>>
>>184034325
>WE SHALL GO TOGETHER
>>
>>184034325
This series is kind of a ride isn't it
>>
>>184034325
What game is that from? DDD?
>>
File: file.png (516KB, 540x811px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
516KB, 540x811px
>>184037671
>>
Anyone have a webm of vexen's death?
>>
What's the difference between Proud Mode and Critical in KH2 and BbS? How much more difficult is it?
>>
>>184040167
Google
>>
>>184040167
KH2 you have half health but you get a handful of extra abilities and more AP
don't know about bbs offhand
>>
File: file.png (63KB, 918x414px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
63KB, 918x414px
oh also in kh2 you deal 1.25 damage
>>
File: Vexens_End_01_KH_HD.png (420KB, 852x475px) Image search: [Google]
Vexens_End_01_KH_HD.png
420KB, 852x475px
>>184039792
No but I have this picture moments before he dies.
>>
>>184042536
KHIIFM looks more fun.
>>
>>184044586
KH2FM is more fun! Probably the most balanced game ever
>>
Are the going to go give Namine tickets to the friendship train while they are at it?
>>
Is it better to play the KH games in release order or PS4 order?
>>
File: 1484336082503.png (26KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484336082503.png
26KB, 238x231px
i'm gonna do it, lads. i'm gonna take on data org for my first time
>>
>>184046906
We'll be waiting to hear back from you.
>>
>>184046856
Release. Always release. In every situation ever
>>
>>184047192
I won't let you down.
>>
>>184046856
Release order, always.
>>
File: 51948993_p0.png (668KB, 1050x350px) Image search: [Google]
51948993_p0.png
668KB, 1050x350px
>>184046906
Go kick their virtual asses.
>>
File: 1442796399507.jpg (49KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1442796399507.jpg
49KB, 613x533px
>>184046856
>>184047209
>>184047332
Then why does Nomura think Days is better watched before KH2
>>
>>184046856
Release order for every game you ever play
>>
>>184047440
Because he's a silly

Days takes place before KH2 (From the latter end of KH1 actually) and ends at KH2's prologue
>>
>>184046906
HAVE FUN ANON
>>
>>184047629
Yes but you're not supposed to know about any of what happens in Days when playing KH2. It surprises the player that way and it acts as a twist.
>>
>>184047873
thanks anon
>>
>>184048045
exactly, it just dont feel... right to see days before KH2
>>
>>184047440
it's really only placed in that order for convenience reasons. since the ps3 collections were two full games and a movie, Days had to be done first just so they evened out properly.
>>
>>184046906
I thought the only hard one was DANCE WATER DANCE but after I found out that fire of all fucking things kills water it was easy.
>>
>>184048454
Demyx is coded as an ice type enemy in that game, thats why fire hurts him
>>
>>184048846
KH has fun with that.
One of the sleight descriptions of a water attack refers to it as "Melted ice"
>>
File: 1483443609004.png (158KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483443609004.png
158KB, 249x250px
>>184049054
Heh
Captcha: Parking I like it
>>
File: 1490416917913.jpg (143KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490416917913.jpg
143KB, 400x400px
>lvl1 critical on KH2FM
This shit is no joke man. Get hit once and you're dead.
>>
>>184049707
Git gud: the mode
>>
File: dat tie.jpg (28KB, 283x915px) Image search: [Google]
dat tie.jpg
28KB, 283x915px
>>184049707
>lvl1 Crit Roxas
I beat that motherfucker on standard only by a fluke.
I can't imagine beating on that good luck anon
>>
>>184049707
why do people bother playing lv1
>>
>>184049984
Crit Roxas is easy after a while. It took me 2 hours of fighting him until I finally beat him. And some tips online
>>
>>184050132
A fun challenge if you aim to use all of Sora's moves to its full potential but I hate grinding forms.
>>
File: It's just like it is .jpg (66KB, 792x714px) Image search: [Google]
It's just like it is .jpg
66KB, 792x714px
>>184050163
Were you doing an lvl 1 run?
>>
>>184050646
Yep, before that lvl 1 run I did a critical run with leveling allowed so I had some experience with Roxas.
Reflect is so good.
>>
>>184050934
Reflect breaks the game. Someone should do a lvl1 run against the Data Org without using Reflect at all. That would be impressive.
>>
>>184049707
>kh2fm
You are like baby. Play 1FM and DDD level 1 and be true man
>>
>>184051753
Holy fuck with 2FM you get abilities throughout the game to help you, but with 1FM you get NOTHING unless you level. That shit isn't even fun.
>>
>>184051753
>>184051916
thank fuck they made scan a story ability you get in the prologue and not something you get at level fucking 30something
>>
File: 1499420609905.png (329KB, 605x679px) Image search: [Google]
1499420609905.png
329KB, 605x679px
>>184050132
Because it's not terrible because of the way damage scaling works

people look at level 1 and say "oh lol chip damage all day" when the game has a minimum damage floor for each world

daily reminder that if you use strength or magic boosts, you invalidate your level 1 run
>>
>>184053354
>people look at level 1 and say "oh lol chip damage all day" when the game has a minimum damage floor for each world
what do you think they mean when they say chip damage?
>>
>>184053438
chip damage would be dealing 1 pixel of health per hit
>>
>>184053504
To be fair that's pretty much exactly how it is in 1FM.

Me personally I'm too much of a filthy casual to do a lvl1 run.
>>
>>184053857
1fm zero exp is pretty strange because i think it scales the enemies level down to your level, and gives you a pseudo second chance.

also damage storage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4pV2XnR0Q
>>
>>184051753
>level 1 run on kh1 and ddd
That's just straight up masochism.
>>
>>184047440
He said it was to make the story easier to digest

But we all know it's because there's no way in hell 1.5 was going to have KH1 AND KHII
>>
>>184054112
What the hell? how does that work?
>>
File: 1500533148403.jpg (56KB, 505x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500533148403.jpg
56KB, 505x629px
>>184051753
heres's the rundown of all level 1 challenges

KH1FM: abuse the fact that magic damage scales with your MP bar, so you deal normal magic damage regardless of level

KHCOM: 80 HP run, only increase card power, never get hit more than 3 times by abusing genie jafar

KH2FM: git gud

KH358/2: never equip your level ups and hate the game even more

KHBBS: abuse level 1 finish command damage https://youtu.be/5C6dsbpW8cU?t=12s

KHCoded: never touch the level ups on the stat matrix and enjoy the game more than standard days runs

KHDDD: ballonra and chill

KH0.2: level 50 technically, git gud

KHUX: play a real KH game sometime faggot
>>
>>184054112
It doesn't scale enemies down.

It scales Sora UP during boss fights, but does nothing for him against normal Heartless.

It's pretty much the only way to make it bearable with the absence of Bonus Levels
>>
>>184054618
Damage storage is a weird bug, but the "psuedo second chance" thing is that everything in the game has a hard damage cap of your max hp - 1
>>
>>183861627
Well that's a lot of power medals, so probably something like Fenrir. Darkgnaw is an upcoming power keyblade, but a lot more reversed slots.

http://www.khunchainedx.com/wiki/Keyblade
>>
>>184054918
>KH358/2: never equip your level ups and hate the game even more
The level ups don't really matter unless your doing mission mode.
>KHCoded: never touch the level ups on the stat matrix and enjoy the game more than standard days runs
The game still isn't good, even if it's better than days level 1 run
>KHDDD: ballonra and chill
It's a lot harder than that and you better get use to grinding pokemon and bringing drop-me-nots
>>
>>184056671
>The game still isn't good
It was always good
>>
>Some guy made a 10 minute video crying that "speedunners were being discriminated against"
wew lad
>>
>>184056965
>always good
>had to be remade from the phone game
>still sucks
No it wasn't, being better than days does not make a game good
>>
>>184057101
>b-but phone game!!!
And it's a completely different game in every single respect.

The ONLY thing that's the same is the story.
>>
>>184057242
>stuttering
This conversation was an even bigger waste of time than re:coded was
>>
>Want to play Days
>Heard it's shit
>Don't have a DS
It's like an itch I can't scratch
>>
>>184057423
It's just mediocre really.
>>
>>184057423
It's not that bad actually
It gets a lot of shit for having annoying missions/bosses
>>
>>184057423
It's better this way.
>>
>>184057101
you still haven't given a reason why re:Coded is a bad game
>>
>>184057389
I'm not the one shitting on a game I clearly never played.
>>
>>184057908
Isn't recoded the lowest selling game and worst received game in the series
>>
>>184057423
It's incredibly boring and you won't get anything out of it except a lack of time. And there are super easy to use and set up DS emulators out there.
>>
>>184058389
You should actually try playing it sometime because it's clear that you haven't

It's got tight and responsive gameplay, better game balance in terms of deck commands compared to BBS and DDD, and it's pretty fucking fun overall. Unlike BBS, the commands that take the longest to meld are actually useful by endgame and satisfying to use, and physical combos actually work. The game has proper stagger and physical damage, and the keyblade over lock system makes all the keyblades unique and fun to use.

I'd even argue that it's lack of involvement in the main overarching plot of the series is another positive aspect of the game, since not everyone wants to play a DS game to further understand the plot. All it does is explain the letter in the bottle at the end of KH2.
>>
I hope they add a new cutscene to Days HD where Roxas fights Saix. That was a pretty necessary element in the game.
>>
>>184058389
More sales than Re:CoM and 2.8
At least, according to
>vgchartz

66 on Metacritic, which is lowest. Re:CoM is 68

Not that these are valuable in confirming a game's quality.
>>
>>184058829
Not the same anon you idiot
>>
>>184058829
I've seen people who are critical of the "spin-off" implementation of the series tout Re:coded as an example of doing it right.

Where it isn't 100% NECESSARY, but it bolsters your understanding of existing canon.

>>184059183
That's why you say "not that guy" to differentiate yourself beforehand.

It's pretty easy to mix up Anonymous and Anonymous.
>>
>>184059183
The message still stands because too many people judge the game based on reviews and "muh unimportant plot" when the game has great merits besides plot involvement

It's got better combat than BBS and DDD objectively
>>
>>184057423
It's a game with extremely repetitive missions. Actual fighting just takes ages since you deal really low damage due to the devs focusing on magic and crits, enemies have high health, magic does crazy damage and is limited per level but -ra and -ga are almost always worse to use due to the multiplayer gimmick changing how they work (Cure goes from instantly healing you to Curaga dropping a point on the ground that you have to stand in to heal you for around the same amount), and most enemies are just recolors even the secret boss.

It's not that good and they even managed to screw up the multiplayer characters. They're all either worse than just simply using Roxas or are just a reskin of Roxas. Hell, Mickey plays like Yoda looked in Clone Wars and thanks to how fast and how he flails he wiffs like 60% of his attacks it feels.
>>
File: k, I haven't played it.jpg (2MB, 2933x2187px) Image search: [Google]
k, I haven't played it.jpg
2MB, 2933x2187px
>>184058013
>clearly never played.
k
>>
File: 1482215072774.jpg (57KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482215072774.jpg
57KB, 356x356px
>>184059693
>87 hours
>maxed out stats
>in a game you don't like
>20 minutes to post an image
>>
>>184059872
>not playing every game to max level then doing level 1 runs
k
>20 minutes to post an image
Didn't know I was on a time limit, are you perhaps upset?
>>
>>184059872
>This game is pretty bad
>You probably never even played it
>No, I did, look
>Why did you play a game you hate then you weirdo?
Good to see that we have shitposters from /v/ still.
>>
>>184060057
>>184060097
>still can't say a single thing about the actual game

A screenshot you may or may not have taken of the game you may or may not have played doesn't mean much if you still can't articulate WHY you think it's bad.
>>
>>184060217
I was actually looking forward to playing coded before I saw it was a movie. I'm not the guy who's saying it's shit, I'm saying you're completely retarded for attempting to use that argument.
>>
>>184059693
Now that you've proved that you have played re:coded, wanna explain why you think it's bad besides "it's not good simply because it's better that Days"?
>>
File: Game is still shit.jpg (1MB, 2335x1793px) Image search: [Google]
Game is still shit.jpg
1MB, 2335x1793px
>>184060217
>A screenshot you may or may not have taken of the game you may or may not have played
k
>>
>>184060865
>STILL cannot say a single thing about the game itself
>>
>>184060812
>>184060940
I sure love a game that's another retread of kh1 with an even worse camera, terrible platforming, the most worthless story in the series, majority of bosses are awful, and repetitive bug level designs. The command system being slightly better than bbs and ddd does not save this trash
>>
>>184061196
from what I've seen of coded it doesn't seem very good, but is there another retread of kh1 besides it?
>>
>>184061951
COM
While not a retread, days also uses the same disney worlds as 1 with the exception of Beasts castle
>>
>>184062189
I thought com was weird hocus pocus shit with marluxia.
I only ever played like 5 minutes of it as a kid.
>>
>>184062272
You basically replay 1 again with the exception of deep jungle (cut for licensing reasons) and TT being introduced
>>
>>184062580
tarzan world wasn't very good anyway
>>
>>184061196
Sharing worlds =/= retread of KH1
The story is completelt different.
The camera takes getting used to, but it's not that bad. Probably the only true problem I have with the game.

The platforming is also fine. As long as you turn off auto-jump. Better platforming than KH1 at least.

The bosses are great. Not sure what you're talking about.

>repetitive bug level designs
I never took issue with this thanks to the fast pace of the game and the challenges changing things up between floors.

Having to do 100 floors in the Avatar Sector can be tiring though.

>slightly better than BbS and DDD
It's way better.

Not sure how you come away thinking the game is trash with such minor gripes.
>>
>>184063224
>counter argument for almost every point is nuh uh
>story, camera, platforming, bosses and level design are minor gripes
Shouldn't even bothered posting if this is the best the re:coded defense force could come up with
>>
>>184063553
Well anon, WHY is the platforming bad? WHY are the bosses awful?

I can only give vague criticisms so much rebuttal.
>>
>Replaying KH2 to see how noticeable the gfx improvements are 2.5 remix
>Roxas sounds a lot better
Why did they fuck that up?
>>
>>183931936
I think youre forgetting scale and setting, while yes there are quite a few untouched or not expanded disney movies some of them are just not going to be feasible with their story not being "action adventure" centric enough

Goofy Movie, Bambi, Dumbo, 101 Dalmations, Lady & Tramp, Inside Out, and Ratatouille are not set up for Sora D&G to go to, explore, fight antagonists, and change form

While the few of those that have been listed that have been in the game either through summons or references/cameos will probably stay like that

Just because it was a disney movie does not mean it would fit for KH or that KH should even do it
>>
>>184063916
>WHY are the bosses awful?
Half of them are essentially the same fight: Wack/use commands on the human sized boss for a few hits, watch as the boss zips/teleports around the room, dodge the attacks and then repeat. While this happens in previous fights in the series, it becomes really obvious when you have human jafar, pete, riku, heartless sora, and data roxas due up almost one after the other. Then you have the gimmick sidescrolling segments/bosses. Those are just wastes of time as the game badly apes traditional 2-d platformers until you actually reach the boss, and by that point I don't care. At least the rail shooter boss was ok and the hades fight/entire level was a cool nod to the FF series with it's turn based combat
>>
File: 1467882175593.jpg (172KB, 617x816px) Image search: [Google]
1467882175593.jpg
172KB, 617x816px
>>184069221
>Wack/use commands on the human sized boss for a few hits, watch as the boss zips/teleports around the room, dodge the attacks and then repeat.
So... a Kingdom Hearts boss.

>it becomes really obvious when [several bosses in quick succession]
Not exactly new to Kingdom Hearts

The 2D segments are lackluster, I'll admit that.
But not like, awful. Just not great.
>>
>>184069851
>So... a Kingdom Hearts boss.
>While this happens in previous fights in the series
Congrats that's what I said. Good job reading anon
>>
>>184070327
I'm just not seeing where the problem is.

This game is shit! It has bosses just like the other ones!

... What's the issue
>>
>>184070556
>I'm just not seeing where the problem is.
I already explained the human size bosses are repetitive and uninteresting. And with these type of enemies being the majority of bosses you face in the second half of the game, it's really lazy and terrible
>It has bosses just like the other ones!
Most other games in the series did a good job of having variety in between them
>>
>>184069053
>are not set up for Sora D&G to go to, explore, fight antagonists, and change form
You're right, I didn't even consider it.

Goofy Movie would have to be worked into a Max appearance at best.
Dumbo and Bambi would most likely have to be summons.
101 Dalmatians at least has Cruella DeVille which you could easily spin into summoning Heartless to try and get the puppies. I can't remember 102 though since I only saw it once but I'm not sure if that could be worked into the game.
Lady and the Tramp might be able to work but you'd have to take some liberties.
Inside Out could easily focus on Sora helping out the crew in their journey through Riley's brain in an OC story like the short and Disney Infinity did. You could even have it so Riley is losing another Personality Island and they're working towards helping her get a new one, or even just retread the movie but instead of Bing Bong saving Joy you could make it so Bing Bong saves Joy from Heartless or something and Sora and crew rescue her and Sadness so they can reach the command center.
Ratatouille didn't even have antagonists barring the critic so you're right. You could probably have Remy as a summon that throws kitchen knives or pots and pans immobilizing enemies on the screen.
>>
>>184069221
Good/best interesting KH bosses

>Guard/Opposit Armor
>Data Marluxia
>Data Laxeus
>Luxord
>Lingering Will (its a difficult slog but its not unfair)
>Wargoyle w/Riku
>Devil's Tower
>Struggle tournament
>>
>>184071593
Oh, and just to correct this, yes, I know Dumbo was in CoM and I know Bambi was in KH1, I was just saying it would have to stay that way rather than expand on the universe. At the same time though, wasn't the explanation for summons that they were from worlds destroyed by the Heartless or something like that?
>>
>>184071593
Inside out could work but like, the idea that one whole disney world/ star world in KH is inside some girls head seems...off, though I suppose the heartless being a form of depression could work, I dont think that one fits but it works better than the rest

>you summon Remy and he controls you fighting
>>
>>184071367
>I already explained the human size bosses are repetitive and uninteresting
You just described a very reductive pattern that can be applied to every humanoid boss in the series.

>Most other games in the series did a good job of having variety in between them
KH1 ends in a 85-stage boss fight with Ansem (also three Behemoths starting with the HB keyhole)
CoM has Vexen, Axel, Marluxia (two or three phases)
KHII has a boss rush with the Organization
Days has Saïx, four stages of Xion, Riku
DDD has a boss rush of Xemnas, then ABCN, two-phase Ansem, Young Xehanort, AVN
χ[chi] had a boss rush of 4/5 Foretellers

A series of bosses at the end of the game is pretty standard fare.

The only one that really pulls them apart is BbS, because of the separated characters making you restart the game.
>>
>>184071901
>the idea that one whole disney world/ star world in KH is inside some girls head seems...off
You could remedy this by letting you hop between brains like mom and dad's or even the boy at hockey. Keep in mind in the movie everyone has their own versions of the emotions so the world itself would be the brains of everyone on that planet or something. Just spitballing here but that's one way to do it.
>>
>>184072180
>A series of bosses at the end of the game
In recoded the repetitive human bosses start at the second half of the game, not at the end. Like I said.
And you fight more than just Ansem SOD, Marluxia, and Xemnas's human forms. And xion has that giant form too
>>
>>184072882
>second half of the game, not at the end
Hollow Bastion II is basically the end of the game

It's not particularly long one.

>giant form
Sora's Heartless has a Darkside phase
There's also that shooter segment leading into it
Also all of Castle Oblivion before Data-Roxas
Which, if I'm honest, drags on a bit too long.
>>
>>184073248
>Hollow Bastion II is basically the end of the game
Notice how I said human jafar
And I said the majority of the bosses in the second half, not all
>>
>>184029086
EX sephiroth, EX roxas, and EX xion
duh
>>
>>184073856
>not wasting all your jewels to get those sweet abus
>>
>>184073856
We're talking as a F2P though. You're not going to get even one of them easily let alone Guilt one of them to actually make it worth the jewels you spent. EX Xion makes sense for the -2 Gen but even so it's still a lot to ask someone to get 15-30k in like two or three months at best.
>>
>>184073792
Startin' to feel like you're just pulling out a specific part of the late/endgame and disregarding the rest of it, then complaining that it's all the same.

Which, even if it was... I don't see a problem with that.
>>
my ideal most likely KH3 world list (with both cynicism/reality as well as hopefullness)

>Disney Worlds(based off movie)- 11
Olympus
BH6
Tangled
Toy Story
Frozen (its too popular not to be but if not Frozen then 2nd Pixar film wildcard)
Aladdin 3
Treasure Planet
Atlantis
Robin Hood
Moana
Disney Castle

>OC worlds- 6
Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower
Radiant Garden
Castle Oblivion/LoD
Keyblade Graveyard
"Cable Town"
>>
>>184074403
>specific part of the late/endgame
I have repeatedly said it happens midway. I already gave my complaints about the sidescrolling bosses and what I thought about the other bosses
>complaining that it's all the same
Ok, you are clearly too dense to even converse with anymore since you can't even read what I say
>I don't see a problem with that.
Probably because of how dense you are
>>
File: 1492308670743.jpg (81KB, 416x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492308670743.jpg
81KB, 416x576px
>>184074889
>can't accurately criticize the game and make his meaning clear
>resorts to ad hominem

If you want to say MOST of the bosses from the midway point are similar, and then say that there isn't enough variety between them when it all starts MIDWAY through the game, your argument is on even shakier ground than before.

Especially when Re:coded goes out of its way to provide the most variety of any KH game.
>>
>>184074345

Xion EX is the same as Sephiroth EX and Roxas EX; you were thinking about Final Form Xion.

As for Premiums to look out for, it's hard to determine since we do not know if any Premiums besides Kairi are gonna have a mercy pull going forward. For me, I'm looking forward to any of the following medals and will probably pull for them if they are ever guaranteed:

- HD Xion (HD Namine clone but Reverse Power and Tier 6 Guilt)
- HD Anti Form (Upright Speed HD Namine clone, but will probably not be mercy since it came with the other HD non-Wisdom Forms but those aren't bad either, especially if they you are guaranteed one per pull like in JP)
- Sora&Riku TsumTsum Ver. (-2 GDD for two turns, might be good to chase if you plan on pulling for the other TsumTsum medals, which unfortunately are power creeped to hell)
- Final Form Xion (-2 GDD for two turns and a massive HSC nuke due to her dealing a single hit)
>>
File: Gawwsh, what does that mean.jpg (35KB, 581x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gawwsh, what does that mean.jpg
35KB, 581x250px
>>184075269
>can't accurately criticize the game and make his meaning clear
You really are dense. I've proved that I've played it and explained my reasoning for the past 2 hours and all I've gotten in return is you being slow and giving weak excuses
Plus you've shown that re:coded fanboys are delusional about a failed entry that most of the fanbase ignores and was a critical and commercial dud. Congratulations. I hope it was worth it
>>
File: 1492638520307.png (164KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492638520307.png
164KB, 409x325px
Why do normies think KH's plot makes no sense?
>>
>>184077015
They only played 1 and 2
>>
>>184076590
Getting you to even explain yourself was like pulling teeth, and when you finally did, I had to pull teeth some more because you weren't capable of being specific.

Even now, I don't really know what you think is WRONG with these boss fights.
It's just a bad thing that... they're similar in some ways?
And that there are a few of them in relatively quick succession?

That's the big deal for you?

Do YOU even know why you don't like this game?
>>
>>184077015
It doesn't help that the series has a huge amount of lore and characters to know
Before the ps4 remixes the series was on a bunch of different platforms, making it hard to get into the series if you didn't have all of them since every one is canon
The plot was going forward for the first 3 games, then was a midquel, then a prequel, then a game taking place in the middle of kh2, then after kh2, then another short game that takes place during 1, a mobile game/movie that takes place before the prequel, and then finally 3
>>
>>184077015
>>184077181
>>184077324
Come on, you gotta admit the whole time travel thing in DDD was more than a bit crazy even for KH standards. I think when Xigbar said "I'm already half Xehanort" Nomura officially lost me. What the dick, man.
>>
defending KH games? God you're pathetic
>>
>>184077650
DDD was messy, and Nomura's admitted as much in some post-release interviews.
>>
>>184077275
How dense can you be anon? I already explained multiple times but you keep coming back with "hurr but I don't get it". Re-read the entire conversation and you will very clearly see why I don't like the bosses.
>Do YOU even know why you don't like this game?
Yes, already explained many posts ago. You are even dumber than xv-kun. Congratulations
>>
>>184077820
Has he? Link?
>>
File: 1490853112511.jpg (31KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490853112511.jpg
31KB, 278x300px
>>184077650
I played all of them on release, and the time travel bit is probably the most confusing thing introduced. I still don't think I completely understand it.
>>
File: 15 min in ms paint.png (752KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
15 min in ms paint.png
752KB, 640x639px
>>184074345
>not going to get even one of them easily let alone guilt one
that's why you take advantage of the quota meme and only pull once
as a f2p you should have abandoned any thoughts of guilting anything that's not an event medal
that's been my strategy from the beginning:
do weak damage while buffing, then hit as hard as i can with guilted free medals
>>184073856
getting those 3 medals unguilted fits right in with that plan
>>
>>184077746
He's so smug
>>
>>184077650
>I think when Xigbar said "I'm already half Xehanort" Nomura officially lost me
body-possession is something that was present in the series since kh1
>>
>>184077650
I just finished playing through 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 and the story was very simple and easy to follow until DDD. The whole Xehanort gave up his body and knew Sora would be at a certain place at a certain time and that was important for some reason was quite confusing to me. Unless I'm missing something obvious.
>>
>>184077746
HJO as vanitas was the best part of BBS
>>
>>184078346
>knew Sora would be at a certain place at a certain time and that was important for some reason was quite confusing to me
He rigged the test and messed with sora's outfit by placing the sigil on him, which allowed him to track sora
>>
>>184078308
Yes, but when Riku was possessed it was instantaneous, not gradual, he wasn't in control of his thoughts and actions and his voice changed.
>>
>>184078007
I'd rather just stockpile the jewels waiting for some sort of mercy for a decent medal that I know I can get 100% instead of just risking a chance for a single draw at the same medal.
>>
File: 1480135285898.png (132KB, 412x276px) Image search: [Google]
1480135285898.png
132KB, 412x276px
>>184077840
>I already explained multiple times but you keep coming back with "hurr but I don't get it".
Maybe because you aren't actually explaining anything.

You're just getting butthurt and throwing out insults as if that makes you right.

Let's see if I have this straight
>repetitive and uninteresting
Wow
I really... I really understand what you're talking about.
I get it now. It's all very clear. Not at all vague.

Thank you for setting me straight, anon.

The closest you came to "explaining" that they were repetitive and uninteresting was by describing them as
> Wack/use commands on the human sized boss for a few hits, watch as the boss zips/teleports around the room, dodge the attacks and then repeat.
Which I've already told you, is incredibly reductive and can be applied to all humanoid boss fights in the entire series.

So what is the ACTUAL problem, anon?
What is REALLY wrong with these bosses?
Poorly balanced? Unavoidable attacks?
Do they all use the same attacks? I know they don't, but that would make them repetitive for sure.

You're just getting assmad and taking the argument into which words you're using, rather than defining your assertions.

So, for the last time. I implore you.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FIGHTS
>>
>>184078685
the only medals we get mercy on are meta-changing medals. Currently jp had no meta medal since 0.2 kairi
>>
>>184078470
Oh. Then I guess the reason he knew he would be there was because he was aware of the sleeping keyhole and knew Sora would come looking for it?
>>
Okay guys, question.

I stockpiled jewels for a very ass long time and spent it on ill. Kairi (the one that regen 10 gauges) and 0.2 Kairi.

I have 30000 jewels left. Should I spend 15000 more to guilt my 0.2 Kairi or should I keep them for something else that will come in the future ?

I mean, I really want to try to get that Extra Attack on 0.2 Kairi (which I have on my ill. school uniform Kairi and the Sora & Roxas free medal).
But maybe I should spare those jewels for something else in the future.
>>
>>184078861
Pretty much. I doubt we're going to get anymore mercy pulls in the future without it being a new Meta changing medal or a repeat banner like there was one for iKairi and ikairi2.
>>
>>184079059
Save up your jewels. Kairi 0.2 does the job well enough not guilted, and may be even better left unguilted to use in high score challenges.
>>
>>184079059
there is no point in guilting 0.2 kairi. The chance of getting double attack are extremly low
>>
>>184079059
The only point to Guilt Kairi is for the Extra Attack roll and for using it in Proud mode. Very high chance you only get the Proud mode benefit since Extra Attack is such a rare chance.
>>
>>184078978
The Robed Figure saw Sora and Riku enter the Sleeping Worlds. Way back on the night of the storm.
That's when Sora is marked with the sigil.

So the Xehanorts gather to the future and follow Sora into the Realm of Sleep with the sigil.
Their encounters with him change his course--The Grid is the first time they attempt to guide Sora to a specific world.

So they bring Sora to TWTNW, but not before several encounters with him, where they speak in riddles and evoke memories and emotions of the hearts connected to him.

Xehanort is exploiting the hurting people inside of Sora to weaken his heart, eventually leading him into the darkness coma.

TL;DR you were played from the very beginning
>>
>>184079236
>>184079245
>>184079341
okay. thanks.

Since I'm only playing this game for the Story Mode and i'm a /f2p/ faggot, then yeah, better save up those jewels.
>>
>>184078779
It's amazing how upset you are and you continue to be so god damn dense. I've told you to re-read the conversation but you are clearly incapable of doing that. You've actually made me hate re:coded even more than when the conversation started.
>>
whoever makes the new thread (I cant) make it a vanitas edition
>>
>>184079573
I'll do, but only if it's ANYTHING except a Vanitas edition.
>>
File: 1400856819904.png (69KB, 414x431px) Image search: [Google]
1400856819904.png
69KB, 414x431px
>>184079532
So I guess you really can't explain yourself.

Just throw some more insults anon, that means you win!
>>
>>184079683
then make it anything but vanitas sheesh
>>
>>184079695
>declaring yourself the winner
It's like I really am talking with xv-kun
>>
>>184079927
I didn't do that though.

Just like you didn't explain how those bosses were bad.
>>
New Thread.
First time doing this, so please be nice.

>>184080010
>>184080010
>>
>>184080001
I did, you however can't accept that re:coded is a bad game and continue to ignore everything I say. I hope you seek some help anon
Thread posts: 782
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.