[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/digi/ Digimon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 747
Thread images: 120

File: 1500155733061.jpg (2MB, 1200x999px) Image search: [Google]
1500155733061.jpg
2MB, 1200x999px
Sea Dragons edition

Previous Thread: >>183394621 → →

>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
http://pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
http://digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
http://pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
https://discord.gg/urBVbKa

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
http://withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
https://youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
https://mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
https://mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
http://gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
https://youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
https://withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
https://withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
http://gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>>
Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.
>>
File: Kari_and_Gatomon.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kari_and_Gatomon.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>183742209
I think Adventure Hikari had that personality because she was young, not because she was somehow more pure than other people. Of course she became a bit of a slut in 02.

>>183739472
Fuck, this is a very interesting read for a Hikari fanboy like me. I cannot thank you enough. I want Dagomon to appear in a more adult oriented season.
>>
>>183743836

Would Haru's personality be more excusable if he were a girl?
>>
>>183744779
I just don't see how she is more of a slut than literally any other girl her age. Miyako is much worse.
>>
File: 1487990691620.jpg (493KB, 750x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1487990691620.jpg
493KB, 750x1031px
For best girl.
God I wish I was her.
>>
>>183711698
>The only solution I can find is that the chosen kids shit behind a tree every day
This is hilarious. I think they just don't need to do it, even if they eat, since only a few hour have passed in the real world.

>mfw I want to reply to some interesting posts but the previous thread is dead
>>
File: 1500779878334.jpg (94KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500779878334.jpg
94KB, 834x960px
I feel like the new Metalgarurumon is really underappreciated. Look at him, he literally as ZERO kibble.
>>
>>183745116
Actually it's not just Haru. Yuujin takes a big amount this as well.
I feel like the writers originally planned him out as a girl and Yuujin as his love interest.
Even his name is feminine in itself.
But they got shut down by someone higher up in Bandai and were forced to make him a guy. However, they kept the same type of dynamics between them, and thus making Haru and Yuujin come off as wanting to bang each other.
>>
>>183746923
>However, they kept the same type of dynamics between them, and thus making Haru and Yuujin come off as wanting to bang each other.
And bless them for that. Gay shotas are the best.
>>
>>183744779
>I think Adventure Hikari had that personality because she was young, not because she was somehow more pure than other people.
No, that's literally how it goes for her: she is more pure than other people, hence why she can bear the Crest of Light. Even Takeru wasn't as pure and his character evolved accordingly in 02 and tri.
>>
>>183747527
Then why is she always teasing Daisuke, knowing that he'll never taste her bald pussy? She literally uses Takeru to make Daisuke jealous, even though she doesn't like Takeru either. What the hell?
>>
>>183745496
She is almost worse than Sora. I don't get why Sora is so hated but Hikari gets away with cucking some of our favorite characters.

>>183746475
Hikari is so pure that she doesn't even poop, according to the people that defend her.
>>
>>183748128
02 was a mistake, that's what.
>>
Pedos not welcome.
>>
>>183749130
I contribute to these threads more than anyone else. If you plan to derail the thread talking shit about the pedo posts for literally no reason instead of enjoying or ignoring them, I may eventually leave this place and you will miss out on a lot of quality posts.
>>
>>183748128
She is pure in the sense that she holds the most purest form of love for her onii-chan.
>>
>>183749838
>I contribute to these threads more than anyone else
Then keep doing that instead of talking about Hikari's pussy, Sora having an ass, or Mimi shitting herself.
>>
The last thread was incredible, but the last part was depressing. I want that fucking Hosoda remake so bad.
>>
>>183750601
If I'm not allowed to talk about the best girls in Digimon, I refuse to talk about other things. Why do you even care? Are you a some kind of puritan? Did Mimi's ass ever prevent you from discussing something else? I simply ignore the topics I'm not interested in and post my own theories, opinions, share interesting stuff...You should do the same thing instead of bitching about it. There is nothing worse than spending the limited time you have trying to bring someone else down or destroy something you personally dislike. Don't be an asshole, man.
>>
>>183749838
>>183751397
kill yourself
>>
>>183751397
Dude I think I found one of your photos
>>
>>183750691
Does Hosoda still cares about making anything Digimon, at this point?
>>
File: bakemono04.jpg (57KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
bakemono04.jpg
57KB, 386x400px
>>183749838
>I post good things as well so I'm entitled to shitpost if I want to
Anon that's not how it works

>>183752195
His last two movies were full of furry pandering, so maybe he'd still be interested in doing something with human x digimon crossbreeding or bara Leomons
>>
>>183752195
Even if he did, there would be no way Toei/Bamco would give him complete creative control of a serial merchandise commercial.
>>
>>183753261
Is that Knuckles the Echidna?
>>
>>183753261
Sexual posts are not shitposting if someone enjoys them. There were a bunch of people talking about doujins in the last thread.

I feel bad for you if you are so prudish that you can't stand these topics and will do all you can to prevent people from talking about cute girls.

Whatever, let's agree to disagree and talk about the return of X-Digimon.
>>
so does anyone else ship Rei and Elena after last episode
>>
>>183754961
Nah, Rei and Eri are the OTP.
>>
>>183755227

Rei and Eri have barely ever interacted, even in this episode where he served as her "employee"
>>
>>183755227
Eri is for Naruto
>>
>>183755626

eri and astra feel more like brother and sister to me
>>
File: spinning bird kick.webm (371KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spinning bird kick.webm
371KB, 640x480px
>>
>>183759570
Why we can't have more protagonists like Masaru? Instead we got some faggy kid.
>>
>>183759570
That webm gets me every time
>>
>>183759949
Haru isn't that gay.
>>
>>183761712
He is pretty gay for what he is.
>>
>>183763478
And that is?
>>
File: 1496692959303.png (527KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496692959303.png
527KB, 700x800px
>>183746195
>you'll never serve in Mimi's army
>>
File: 63041461_p0.png (1MB, 700x9804px) Image search: [Google]
63041461_p0.png
1MB, 700x9804px
>>
File: DE3FAOKV0AA7TcZ_parrotomon.jpg (144KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DE3FAOKV0AA7TcZ_parrotomon.jpg
144KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>
ded
>>
We've gone Leomon again.
>>
File: Takato NOOOOOMM.gif (154KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Takato NOOOOOMM.gif
154KB, 500x281px
So why didn't xros wars get a movie? Or appmon, but that could change.
>>
>>183771796
Xros Wars got a filler season instead.
>>
so focken ded
>>
>>183771796
Because it wouldn't make any money.
>>
>>183771796
>Xros
>merchandise
>>
File: guilmon baloon.gif (959KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
guilmon baloon.gif
959KB, 500x375px
>>183776124
no european digimon fans on the board it seems.
>>
>>183750294
I thought it was purity as in innocence.
As in not knowing right from wrong. As in, prone to jealousy and possessiveness. Going all Cain on Koromon's Able ass, because she was in Tai's life first and doesn't know how to share.
She is capable of evil and the Dark Ocean knows it.
Who's ready to see Fallen Seraphimon in Digimon Tri?
>>
Why are Digimon so evil?
>>
>>183779960
They are a product of man after all.
>>
>>183781315
Depends on the season, though.
>>
>>183771796
lack of interest
>>
>>183781315
IMPOSSIBLE! MAN IS PURE!
>>
>>183784072
Yes
But what about
WO MAN?
>>
I wanted the Tri dub to be good out of nostalgia reasons but jesus christ, they're pronouncing Gennai differently than in 02 and it is grating
>>
>>183786259
hey look on the bright side, there's no DRAYmon yet
>>
>>183787064
Give it time.
>>
>>183781315
>>183779301
The fact that Hikari is human is pretty lewd. She is so cute and perfect, but she is part of the human species. She is part of the cancer killing our planet. She is a dirty human being just like everyone else! Why is it so lewd to humanize a seemingly perfect girl?
>>
Would digimon be more popular today if the English dubs had been actually good and faithful to the original? Anyone would think it's a shitty Pokemon ripoff after hearing that godawful digirap and having the experience ruined by bad voice acting, bad music and an awful script full of corny jokes.
>>
>>183789559
not really, I mean losing the digirap would help
but the us digimon theme is extremely memorable in it's own right, if nothing else, and all the little things grown up autists notice fly over kids' heads
I mean shit, pokemon was number one despite similarly bad dubbing, entire missing episodes, and I'LL TURN THIS FRYING PAN, INTO A DRYING PAN
>>
>>183790215
and jelly filled donuts
>>
>>183789559
It was doomed from the start because Pokemon was already very popular. Most American kids are emotionally stunted because their prudish parents and society in general keep them ignorant about things they consider "inappropriate". They don't want to talk with them about anything embarrassing or hard to explain. And they won't even let the poor kids find out on their own, since all their entertainment is horribly censored.

Digimon had to be changed for America. They had to dumb down the script, censor anything "inappropriate" that kids in other parts of the world can handle just fine, get rid of sexually suggestive scenes that European and Asian kids found really enjoyable, change the heartfelt Japanese music to something "cool" without any substance and remove all the tension from tense scenes by adding bad jokes.

After having most of its personality and messages taken away and being turned into a typical American kid's show, it could only be perceived as some edgy Pokemon clone.
>>
>>183792267
mate you've been going on this
>THE WORLD IS EVIL AND PRUDISH
stint for like 2 days now, we get it you want taichi to fuck hikari, let go
>>
>>183793096
I'm explaining why America alone got such a godawful dub. They treat kids like idiots and try to justify it by showing how fucking stupid their kids are. Of course they are retarded, you made them that way.

How do you expect me to talk about the American dub without bringing up their puritan bullshit?
>>
Does anyone else love how the digital world looks in Adventure? Especially the forests and stuff. Those low-res backgrouds may have been the result of a low budget, but they give the digital world a very distinct and memorable look.
>>
>>183794814
I don't think not seeing taichi's naked ass in the tub and turning a beach bum into sora's cousin is emotionally stunting kids
really it's fucking digimon, relax already
>>
>>183795727
I never said that not seeing Taichi's ass is the reason American kids are like that. I'm not particularly interested in seeing his ass.

What I'm saying is that kids are emotionally and intellectually stunted because of the way they are raised. And that's the reason why Digimon had to be censored and dumbed down.

I don't want to be antagonistic, but please pay more attention to what I'm saying before posting a reply. I think I made my point clear in my last post, but apparently it wasn't clear enough.
>>
>>183796642
Again, saying they're stunted is overboard, and the "dumbing down" is minimal at best, and had nothing to do with it's lesser success
every society has hangups about something, it'd be naive to think japan, suicide capital of the world, wasn't doing something wrong themselves
>>
>>183771796
Xros could have had a crossover movie with all the past protagonist like the Precure All-Stars films but nope it had to be a rushed two parter in Hunters.
>>
>>183796642

Man, feels good to not live in usa. The dub we got here had the shitty americanized names, but the dubbed soundtrack at least used the japanese themes as base and the script wasn't the american one.

Said that, sounds like america is a very repressed and overprotective nation. I mean, as you mentioned before, other countries have no issues showing kids mild violence and mild sexual content in their daytime shows, but your dubs like digimon and one piece are very dumbed down and that doesn't make other countries have an any more sexual and violent kid/teen crimes than america
>>
>>183799516
The rest of the world is becoming just as bad as the USA. A lot of European countries consume American media and indirectly adopt their sensitivities and morals. Movies, TV shows, cartoons, books, the news, social media... The American influence is everywhere and it shows. We didn't have this many prudes before. People are more easily offended, strongly support censorship and have a completely unnatural view of sexuality. And the new generations are even worse than the adults when it comes to moralfaggotry.

It's very unfortunate that a nation founded by sexually repressed puritans ended up becoming the model that every other country tries to imitate.

Anyway, let's change the topic to something more related to Digimon. I don't want to derail the thread with this crap and give that one guy a real reason to be pissed off.
>>
SO the appmon ost and characters songs were just released. Anyone know where we can find the mp3s yet?
>>
>>183796642
Protip: The person you are replying too is an emotionally stunted american whose parents and societ failed him
>>
>>183794814
>America alone
You forgot that the entire English speaking world got that dub too.
>>
Feels bad to know that the next time Digimon gets translated, we will get the shit dubs of america. Latin america got lucky enough to get mostly faithful spanish dubs of Adventure up to Frontier, but since "Data Squad", we got the bad dubs like "Fusion". I guess that just buying the shit dubs and redub them to spanish was a lot cheaper than translating the source material.
>>
>>183804097
truly saddening
>>
File: Archnemon.jpg (51KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Archnemon.jpg
51KB, 360x480px
Here's spider waifu to calm everyone down.

Hope she appears in HaMe.
>>
Anyone has download link for the non-vocal version of Gatchen and Be My Light?
>>
>>183789559
The name was always going to be the biggest issue. Most of the people who think Digimon is just a Pokemon ripoff never actually watched the show. It's just a case of two things sounding similar and coming out around the same time.
>>
>>183807498
Parasimon is ugly. I hope not.
>>
>>183792267
>because their prudish parents and society in general
I really understand what you are saying, but I think you are blaming american culture for something that it was not really the problem. To be fair, it was more the shitty VA culture they have, they are unprofessional as fuck.

There are like only 10 people who dub everything and everyone, so they have no variety in their voices, besides they are too cheap to buy the rights for the original music, so they create their own abominations they pass for songs.
Besides I remember translators get paid for every change they make to the original script, or some shit like that, so they change the script as much as possible (even the names) to profit the more they can.
Also the producers being massive shipperfags and having favoritisms doesn't help, at all.

And yeah, I know americans being puritans could be a factor here, (like Creepymon and shit), but dubs in other countries were also garbage and they don't have that excuse, like the finnish one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4
>>
>>183810130
I wonder what the new Digimon will be for this game, like how Decode gave us RustTyrannomon and Titamon, CS gave us Mastemon, and NO gave us the Zwarts and BoltBoutamon. I hope the new ver 20 mons are in this game but I hope they won't count as the new game Digimon.
>>
>>183811320
You get Omegamon Alter Z and you´re gonna like it. I swear to god he is like a saberface or a pika clone at this point
>>
>>183811320
I'd be okay with an actual design for GraceNovamon if we don't get anything else.
>>
>>183812941
Speaking of GraceNovamon, assuming its included, how high do you think the chance for both Sayo AND Koh to appear is? I mean, Sayo was already in CS, if they would put Koh with Apollomon in for a side quest, GraceNovamon would be almost guaranteed.
>>
>>183811571
I'd be okay with that if it means Victory Greymon and Z'd Garurumon will finally have their own Omegamon variant.
>>
>>183814509
>mangamons being relevant
top kek
>>
>>183814509
ShineGreymon + MirageGaogamon Omegamon is probably higher on Bamco's priority list.
>>
>>183814509
Nah, man Alter Z is just an alternate version of Omegamon which happens when you fuse your Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon fuse after they watched a zombie movie marathon on the digifarm. There is also Omega Alter X who hunts down and kills all other Omegamon variants. and maybe in the magical year of 2027, to celebrate 20 years of Victory Gs debut they will release...Omegamon Imperial Mode, which is basically a reverse Impy paladin mode, since its also the year the 02 ending takes place.
>>
Why does every Digimon game have some annoying flaw that could have been easily avoided? I'm playing Dusk and there is no excuse for having the text move so slow with no way to make it faster. Yeah, you can use A or B to manually speed it up, but it's really tiring and I often end up skipping some lines by mistake.

Just... why? Why did they think this was acceptable?
>>
>>183817775
Yeah, that is the reason there is no 10/10 digimon game.
>>
>>183817775
The text speed is not that bad compared to not being able to walk 3 steps without being attacked by digimon. I remember some fetch quests being a nightmare to finish because of that shit.

I know there's an equipment that makes it super easy to flee battles, but there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't have created another equipment that decreases the encounter rate.
>>
>>183818596
The first World has a ton of flaws, but I consider it a masterpiece. It's very unique and fun to play (with a digivolution guide).

Next Order is ok, but I dislike having two digimon at the same time and the lack of animations. World 1 was really charming thanks to little details like being able to see your digimon take a shit, actually devour the meat or train at the gyms. Next Order is too streamlined and loses that charm. You no longer have to run to the toilet after training for a while or take your digimon to different training machines. Now everything is in the same place and your digimon's needs feel inconsequential. No more comfy and immersive 30 second trips to the toilet.
>>
Trust no bitch.
>>
>>183820617
Hikari looks retarded.
>>
>>183820846
If she looks like one, maybe she is one.
>>
>>183820846
Anyone would if they jumped around in their underwear wearing a blindfold.
>>
>>183821478
It's the pose more than anything else.
>>
I wish we could see Haru go NUCLEAR.
>>
>Finally watch Episode 42 of Appmon
>Jumping happy Thunder
This was a good episode. Made me like Erena more than I probably should
>>
>>183820030
NO isn't missing animations
>>
>>183824245
You take out the meat and both of your digimon eat it magically while glowing. It doesn't feel like World.
>>
>my 6 year old finds the original Digimon series on Hulu
>I watch it with her
I dont remember the animation quality and writing being such utter shit, how did this ever reach a modicum of success?
>>
>>183826195
the US dub is fucking shit, that's why
>>
I'm playing Digimon Dawn. Should I just train six digimon I like, explore their evolution routes and make them strong? Is there a point in training more than six if I already have most of the elements covered?

If the answer is no, does that mean that I shouldn't bother with the farm? It's quite expensive.
>>
File: 1448646307291.jpg (177KB, 1415x695px) Image search: [Google]
1448646307291.jpg
177KB, 1415x695px
The humanity of Hikari Yagami! Lewd!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zXI0ZnVQwM&

What the fuck is this
>>
File: 1446491442992.webm (516KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446491442992.webm
516KB, 640x480px
>>183744779
>>
File: 1493694799675.jpg (311KB, 1394x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493694799675.jpg
311KB, 1394x480px
>Hikari and Taichi' kids
>>
>shipped
Wait so it's out already?
>>
>>183826453
Buy the farm. Unless you're a compulsive buyer, soon you'll have more bits than you can spend anyway.
>>
>>183828624
Hairstyles are genetic?
>>
>>183828624
Old memes, Hikari got herself knocked up by some guy after highschool and used the child to chain him to her.
>>
>>183828624
But that Hikari was never incestuous. Don't mistake her for the slutty one from episode 21's universe.
>>
>>183828624
Even at 38, Mimi remains hot as fuck.
>>
>>183828624
DELETE THIS
>>
>Get to end of CS
>Finally unlock Royal Knights
>They're almost all completely underwhelming with only two or three being worthwhile
What was even the point?
>>
>>183830097
that's because Mmi is perfection
>>
File: 47580286_p4.png (438KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
47580286_p4.png
438KB, 1400x1050px
>>183830932
That goes without saying.
>>
>>183830097
>she only has one kid
Is her husband dead or something?
>>
>>183831113
I love how the younger Mimis are awestruck by Tri Mimi, but middle aged Mimi is barely amused.
>>
>>183831810
>I don't remember being like that at 16
>>
>>183820617
Fairimon gets my dick hard unlike any other Digiwaifu. That tactical distribution of visible skin is fucking genius.
>>
>>183828624
>every other couple has ugly kids that look like a fusion between their parents
>Taichi and Hikari's kids are literally their clones and are pretty good looking
Incest wins again.
>>
>>183817775
Game was intended for kids and not everyone has the same reading speed as you do.

>>183820030
Then play your flawed masterpiece game. Almost nobody wants to see them taking a shit or training on gym everytime, it gets old really fast.
>>
>>183814862
Already got burst mode, so they won't give them Omegamon.
>>
>>183833367
Joke's on you, Sora and Yamato's children are them as r63. So they're better.
>>
>>183811571
>I swear to god he is like a saberface or a pika clone at this point
There are WAY more Greymon variants than Omegamon
>>
>>183814665
That's like calling Alphamon or V-dramon mangamons, their debut was Championship and they where in other games already, it's not like the Regulumon or Dominimon case
>>
>>183822481
I hope Rei becomes her actual manager in the epilogue
>>
>>183828624
>kids
There's only one.
>>
>>183835773
>appmon epilogue
>Haru was a girl all along, she's expecting her third child
>Astra was drafted and killed in vietnam
>Eri eventually had to dip into ero to make ends meet, is currently trying to balance being a pornstar with having a relationship, her boyfriend is the last family she has left as she was disowned
>the appmon all fucked off
>edgy kid developed diabetes from drinking energy drinks, died from not getting treatment and still drinking the things nonstop
>>
>>183837419
does appmon end with a continuum fuckup then
>>
>>183835365
NEXT seems to be just shit out of luck most of the time

Victory Greymon and Z'd Garurumon are like fifth tier priority when it comes to major appearances as are Chaosdramon and the Commandramon line (except for Darkdramon, which I don't even remember being in NEXT anyway). Murmukusmon and Zanbamon barely show up at all nowadays and Barbamon is probably the most underused and obscure Demon Lord other than Leviamon

But regardless, you listing Alphamon is a bad example as well, since apart from the various Dorumon lines, X-antibody Digimon basically don't exist anymore. The Xros Wars Digimon will probably go the same way. Hell, Shoutmon itself doesn't even come back much
>>
>>183828635
Post your thoughts here when you get it. I kinda want it but I'm still not sure because it isn't GEM
>>
File: 9ca.jpg (74KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
9ca.jpg
74KB, 750x480px
bump
>>
>>183831343
She has other kids, she just doesn't bring them to Digidestined Reunions, because of Japanese racism toward blacks.
>>
>>183743638
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
Links = Heroes in English, yeah? Does the link not work for anyone else?

Also, congratulations on not dying yet.
>>
File: Calendamon2.jpg (94KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Calendamon2.jpg
94KB, 480x480px
>>183849370
We're just waiting for the inevitable announcement on August 1st.
>>
>>183849856
What happens then? Hacker's Memory release? One of them Appmon related things?

I'm just killing time until Hacker's Memory myself.
>>
>>183826423
they didn't redo the animation between dubs, you can't scapegoat burgerstan for all you problems
>>
>>183824471
So just like 1
>>
When is HM coming out in nipland? I'm worried the ****new**** pokemon will stunt it if it has a holiday release
>>
File: Parrotmon_Crossmon.jpg (158KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Parrotmon_Crossmon.jpg
158KB, 640x320px
Whose wife did Parrotmon fuck to be excluded from so many games?
>>
>>183849370
Those are different mobile games, Heroes is a card game Links has actual 3d models

>>183850036
Digimon Fest

>>183850494
October I think
>>
>>183850773
His movie appearence makes him, like, high B-list. With N0 filling up with all 7 anime seasons and HM filling up with obscuremon it seems the middle class are are being fucked over

Just like real life
>>
>>183850773
well he's from hosoda world, so his sister probably
>>
>>183851056
What new stuff could Digi Fest show us? I'm mainly hoping for game news and Digivolving Spirits news.
>>
>Appmon as a whole is coming to an end
>Tri will be done in about a year
>Hacker's Memory will most likely be the only direct sequel to Cyber Sleuth

What's next for Digimon? Will it falter again without the Tri cashcow?
>>
>>183851056
>Digimon Fest
Never heard of it. Might stick around to see what potential new stuff Digimon gets though.

I've resigned myself to never getting exactly what I want out of Digimon, so I just happily gather the scraps I like.
>>
Pitch me a Digimon Story anime. It can be based on an existing game's story, or be a whole new one. It just needs to be Digimon Story

Go
>>
>>183810705
pfffft holy shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzeCAlAcugg
>>
Diginewfag here.

One of the things I'm really liking is the absolute constant stream of Digimon stuff. Whether it's toys, games, anime, or anything we're basically getting a wild stream of news and content.

Is this just because it's the 20th? Will things slow down and go quiet once the year ends?
>>
>>183851496
Maybe not directly related to CS, but I still expect story games to keep coming semi-regularly unless HM does terribly bad, but I doubt it, most of the game seems to be reusset assets so it should give them money even if it doesn't reach CS numbers. On the other hand I don't thing they would try with a new World, maybe on the next big anniversary. Also we will probably keep getting new digimon from mobile games and the like.
The anime however I expect to take some years off after Tri is done, and that's enough for people to assume the fanchise is dead like always
>>
>>183851496
02 Tri.
Tamers Tri.
Savers_ Tri.
>>
>>183852360
basically
most likely the games will keep going since even ones produced for dirt (N0) seem to be selling now, a new anime is probably a few years out though, maybe an appmon movie, but don't expect a clusterfuck of movies, series, vpets, stage shows, cons, etc. all like this
>>
>>183852436
Oh Digimon Story is here for good, that I know. I'm just saying that the next game probably won't be related to the Cyber Sleuth story or reuse it's assets.
>>
>>183852360
It's pretty safe to be a Digimon fan, but it's a little scary sometimes. And also very annoying when not discussing it in Digimon only areas.
You'll likely not run out of content for quite a while, but that doesn't mean you'll enjoy everything they bring out.

I think the biggest issue is how much they branch out and how varied the fanbase is.
>>
>>183852360

Seems like Cyber sluts did good to reignite Bandai's interest in selling the brand outside Japan, although I heard that happened because western fans were pushing for a Re:Digitize translation in first place.

Probably things will slow down once the anniversary ends but at the very least the future of the franchise outside japan seems promising
>>
>>183852772
Aww so Digifest and all these cons aren't annual?

Also I'm surprised that the anime will go quiet for so long. Isn't that Digimon's golden goose?
>>
>>183852801
>or reuse it's assets
They should at least reuse the models. Otherwise I'll never get the Story game with 500+ digimon I've always wanted
>>
>>183853216
Reused characters and level assets I meant, my mistake.
>>
>>183853347
>level assets
I hope they stick with that style for digital dungeons though, just add in more variety and some Digital World segments at the end.
>>
>>183853051
well to be fair digimon doing this well is kind of unprecedented in the last decade, so the normal patterns might change
and the cons are new, so they might be annual
>>
So how would you guys rate Appmon in comparison to the other seasons?
>>
>>183853480
I'd prefer levels with proper geometry like SMT but the mazes are pretty harmless. I'm sure they're staying until Digimon gets a bigger budget
>>
>>183854175
I just want the digital effects, like seeing the void behind the walls or randomly placed objects.
Reminds me of the phonebooths and other stuff in Adventure.
>>
>>183853051
>Also I'm surprised that the anime will go quiet for so long. Isn't that Digimon's golden goose?
To give an idea, the first four season /adventure, 02, Tamers and Frontier) all came back to back from 1999 to 2003. Then Savers came out 2006, Xross Wars 2011 (with Hunters airing right after as an extension of the same season) and Appmon 2017, with the Tri ovas comin since 2015, with the last one probably early next year
>>
>>183850773
I forgot this guy existed. Parrotmon would look so cool on a team with Durandalmon, Magnamon, and Rapidmon
>>
I wanna listen to new remixed version of Beat Hit and Break Up so bad. Too bad they keep treating the 02 kids as nonexistent in tri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTYeA3HH90&t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcLh3eU2vEg
>>
>>183855061
Oh. It kinda sounds like the down period is based on digimon's popularity at the time. I think we'll get something soon after Tri is done considering both it and Appmon are doing pretty great
>>
>>183828624
Would you guys watch a series about the chosen children's kids called Digimon Adventure Quad?
>>
I wanna buy the new wargreymon figure. Where would be the best place to buy it for the sake of supporting the franchise? Amazon to support western releases?
>>
>>183855567
>taichi jr. and hikari 63 fuck
>their kids have such horrible genetic defects at this point they can barely function
>they get a raremon partner
>>
>>183853925
I like the cast and it has some fun episodes, but it gives the impression it would drag to much when marathoning. Most episodes just consist of random standard appmon making trouble and being easily defeated without even evolving. Character development has been better since the second half but I can see most people dropping it on the first episodes, with the excess of catchphrases from Astra and Eri as a big reason, even though I came to like the two of them eventually.
My overall ranking would be Adventure>Savers>Tamers>Tri=Frontier=Xross Wars>Appmon>02>Hunters
>>
>>183855645
Makes sense. I just bought mine on amiami though
>>
>>183829464
It was onii-chan.
>>
I'm creating a one-shot Digimon roleplaying game with Fate System. Given I have a short time I must also make a very simple and to the point story. Could you guys rate it?

>Setting is similar to Tamers, to give the characters something fun to do
>Story is about Phelesmon wanting to hoarde data after the limit between the Digital World and the Human World has been broken
>Phelesmon will do this by stealing the souls of humans, something that will arguably make him more powerful than ever
>He also has a Black Tailmon who's his loyal servant and both trick humans to sell their souls in exchange to get their wishes granted
>Phelesmon uses an army of Boogiemon to make sure those wishes are granted, too, and will also summon other devilish Digimon to do what he wants
>The players will have some close people tricked by Phelesmon and their souls stolen, and they will somehow get involved through their Digimon

I'm just wondering, how should I make a climax for this? Maybe Phelesmon gathers so many souls he gets corrupted or something?
>>
File: DFoayyfUQAEo3dj.jpg (35KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
DFoayyfUQAEo3dj.jpg
35KB, 450x351px
Even after digivolving Betamon gets treated like the bitch he is

https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/status/890053416105291776
>>
>>183857279
>like the bitch he is
>not like the beta faggot he is
You had one job anon
>>
is there a guide for digivolution requirements for v20th anywhere? my unimon seems to be stuck
>>
>>183857413
>Even after evolving he is still a Beta Mon
>>
>>183853925
I like the characters waaaay better than Frontier, Savers, and Xros Wars gang. Those seasons seemed to focus only on boring fights or lackluster villains, but treat their characters like shit with non-consequential or nonexistent character development

Appmon has pacing issues, but it's more enjoyable to watch overall than 2nd half of Frontier and Savers, and the entirety of Xros Wars.

My rank:
Tamers > Adventure > Savers > Appmon >
02 > Frontier = Tri > Xros Wars > Hunters
>>
>>183850494
They are on different console, so it won't affect it too much.
>>
>>183857020
Shit yeah that sounds sick
>>
>>183849856
i remember back in 2000, i got my ps1 and digimon game... shit was good
>>
File: 4622385_p0.jpg (491KB, 1000x1044px) Image search: [Google]
4622385_p0.jpg
491KB, 1000x1044px
>Post Digimon you want to see in the games
>>
File: 50188608_p0.jpg (3MB, 1634x1158px) Image search: [Google]
50188608_p0.jpg
3MB, 1634x1158px
>>
>>183860459
Yeah? I'm glad to hear! I want my players to have fun with a story that kind of sticks to what Digimon has already done!
>>
File: OK.jpg (522KB, 3100x2200px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
522KB, 3100x2200px
What do you think about Symag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEz9rHWHpik
>>
>>183862041

I wonder what digimon games have against spirit warriors.

Random ass armors nobody cares about and never appeared in the show often gets in while spirit warriors are lucky the few times Agnimon gets into the game
>>
>>183864114
I love his songs. Have catchy beats, sick guitar, and his vocal has both power and range (listened to the full version of Gatchen).

If Appmon has second season, I hope they keep him to do the ost. Or find someone better.
>>
File: digimon-peterpan.jpg (29KB, 372x350px) Image search: [Google]
digimon-peterpan.jpg
29KB, 372x350px
>>183862041
>>
File: digi-jttw.jpg (194KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
digi-jttw.jpg
194KB, 990x700px
>>183867725
>>
>>183830439
Hype mostly. I was not happy when I realized that my boy Dukemon has been screwed over.

>>183835080
Yeah, but Omegamon gets shilled harder at this point.

>>183857020
Have him evolve obviously, Barbamon sounds nice, and is underused as fuck.

>>183864173
Probably a mix between hard to integrate, and the little fact that the series suffered a minor case of death after frontier.
>>
>>183868128
>Have him evolve obviously, Barbamon sounds nice, and is underused as fuck.
It does, and I like the idea, however wouldn't it be too... "weird" to have the players evolve all the way to Ultimate in one single run?
>>
>>183835080
Nah, there is a difference, -Greymon is a species name while Omegamon is not.
>>
>>183864173
weird evolution 'levels'
from an unpopular show
designs that are simultaneously annoying to model and boring
>>
>>183867725
That would be a neat evolution line.
>>
File: 1500849422876.png (703KB, 768x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500849422876.png
703KB, 768x704px
bump the hairless design look better
>>
File: Ageisdramon.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ageisdramon.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>183862041
As a Gomamon fanboy, I feel compelled to want him back, especially because I hate Vikemon very much
>>
>>183876030
Aegisdramon doesn't get enough love.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (100KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
100KB, 500x646px
>>183876542
At least he's been seen in the last ten years
>>
>>183868229
If you plan a sequel with the same characters maybe, but if this is a one-shot the player not reaching ultimate would made it seem incomplete, in my opinion at least
>>
>>183868634
At this point it is. It's not like Alter-S is supposed to be regular Omegamon after a transformation
>>
>>183876716
I guess it's the side effect of been a contest mon.
>>
File: Surfymon.jpg (67KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Surfymon.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
>>183862041
>>
>>183877113
A few like Cyberdramon, Valkiryemon and Ebemon get around fine, others are on the regular side of things like Pharaomon that was a boss in World 3 and appeared on Xros Wars, and then there are the absolutely fucked like Technodramon and HolyDigitamamon that 17 years later still don't have official art. Makes you wonder if we will ever get Gracenovamon.
>>
>>183877492
I didn't even know Technodramon was a thing.
>>
>>183878425
Exactly
>>
>>183877492
>Makes you wonder if we will ever get Gracenovamon.
We will, Grace is made from two Main Digimon from a decently selling series.
>>
up until perfect -> ultimate, are the evolution requirements in v20 the same as the original v1-6 and 10/15 anniversary the eggs came from?
>>
Fuck Cyber Sleuth, as if you can get sucked into the Dynasmon fight without warning then get party wiped three times without having a turn.
>>
>>183887113
Git Gud
>>
So would hypothetical ShineGrey and Miragegao fuse then go Burst, or go Burst then fuse?
>>
>>183887113
Eater eve is much worse though. Party wide status effect attack that prevents you from picking a move is bullshit.
>>
>>183876982
The issue is that I'm planning for them to meet their Digimon on the same game. How do I justify them getting both Perfect and Ultimate?
>>
>>183887113
Didn't happen to me, but I wasn't playing on hard mode. I learned early on that the game is unplayable on hard mode
>>
>>183893927
I was indeed playing on hard mode, I've given up on that now. Turns out if you play on Normal, you can just one shot Dynasmon with Lilithmon.
>>
>>183893927
>>183892970
I don't remember it being that horrible on hard. only thing that's bullshit was the beginning until you had 3 digimon.
Although I lost interest after the eater eve fight and haven't picked it up again since then.
Guess I'll play it again next since I'm pretty much finished with N0 right now. Don't really have the motivation right now to grind out evolutions and cards just for throphies in this game.
>>
>>183893927
>>183894180
Best way to go is go normal first time around, then pull a new game + on hard. At least thats what I did.

>>183893112
You could of course try to have him pull a Devimon, and grow gigantic, after absorbing all he has. Alternatively go the VenomVamdemon route, have him absorb all the souls and all of his followers, and evolve him to Mega, maybe not as powerful as Barbamon then but Murmukusmon or Gulfmon or something similiar. The party meanwhile stays at perfect and takes him via quantity, similiary to the Tamers movie. After all there is no written rule, that digimon of lower levels cant beat higher leveled ones.
>>
>>183895064
Eater eve has one attack that puts your entire party to sleep, at the same time. While you wait until sleep wears off since you can't do anything, your party will be killed. If even one survives, you have one turn until it puts the entire party to sleep again.

It's not that the fight is hard, but you'll need to retry it because the odds you'll have anti sleep equipment on the digimon are very low.
>>
File: Applidrive-clamshell.png (899KB, 1250x500px) Image search: [Google]
Applidrive-clamshell.png
899KB, 1250x500px
The appli drive is way too big for a digivice. It would've made more sense to use a clamshell design. Make more room for the electronics inside if it needs more room, but keep the size if the front surface comparable to older digivices, because digital technology should not get larger over the years.
Yes, I know it's meant to resemble a smartphone, but it fails at that, because most of its front surface is taken up by the sliding cover, instead of the distinctive large touchscreen that makes a smartphone better than other phones. Worst of all, it doesn't actually need the cover to hold a chip in place, and the DUO's chip slot is exposed at all times!
>>
>>183894180
I should hope. Lilithmon is basically the number one most broken Digimon in the game. She better have been rebalanced for HM, they really kinda fucked up by making Mastemon virtually pointless when you could just use Lilithmon. They did that a lot of times. Mirage Gaogamon being better than Mirage Gaogamon BM. War Greymon being better than Omegamon. Rapidmon Armor being better than Saint Galgomon. Magnamon being so much obviously worse than the other two V-mon evolutions.

They got it right with some Digimon (all of Taomon's evolutions being fairly decent, for example), so I have no idea how they managed to fuck it up for these ones given how much of a prominent place they have in the franchise
>>
>>183895415
Doesn't sound that bad compared to the DLC fights
Lilithmon, Lucemon and the Monzaemon were straight up bullshit luck simulators. Demon and Leviamon's fight approached that level as well
>>
>>183896167
Lilithmon is always a "Black Mage" kind of Digimon.
>>
>>183895415
Just took a look at my save file. 2 digimon still had sleep guards on them. So I either equipped them after dying the first time or I got spoiled beforehand, i can't even remember.
I'm also actually in chapter 15. I don't know what's actually going on at that point. Last I remember was beating eater eve. and that was chapter 11?
Oh well, same as always with RPGs I dropped for to long. I start all over and lose motivation halfway through again.
>>
>>183896167
what makes rapidbling stronger than saintgundamon
>>
>>183896906
Better special move
Better move list
Better support skill
All around higher stats except for HP and speed

I'm all for making Rapidmon Armor powerful enough to have a point, but not so much that it eclipses Terriermon's actual evolution line
>>
>>183897437
Stat wise, SaintGalgomon>Gold Rapidmon

Better HP is offset by the lower defense, the atk is slightly lower but the speed is much better. Both don't really use int.

Burst shot is better as a special move than golden triangle, golden triangle's stat boosting is temporary. Saint galgomon's support skill is worse unless you're fighting against mirage gaogamon though.
>>
>>183898583
The speed issue is easily overcome by Golden Triangle's stat boosting, which shouldn't even be temporary because you don't have much of a reason not to just spam Golden Triangle continuously
>>
>>183898843
Golden triangle has a higher base delay than regular techniques though, and 10% stat boosting to speed and attack just about matches the 20% advantage in speed, without doing 300 damage (2x50 to each opponent)
>>
>>183899110
I figured any delay issue would also be offset by the speed buff, especially given how buffs stack within the game (though I have no idea what the cap on the stacking is).

Additionally, I also thought that INT doubled as magic defense (similar to Pokemon Gen 1) and if so, Rapidmon has an obvious advantage
>>
>>183899470
I was under the impression that INT counted as both too, I wouldn't mind if they changed that, a shared offense and defense stat is the worst.
>>
>>183899470
It's not offset by the speed buff since the buff doesn't match saint's base stats. But yes, defensively Gold rapidmon has an edge, helped by it's support skill.
>>
can we all just agree that firing thousands of gatling gun rounds, a salvo of rockets, and two missiles the size of ice cream trucks is way cooler than jesus tri-beam
>>
>>183899642
they changed it for digimon linkz so I expect it to be changed for hackers memory.

Still doesn't change that the elephant in the room is support skill stacking and the speed stat though.
>>
>>183899649
If you fire it twice and stack to get a 20% buff, it does match Saint Galgomon's base stats and can presumably be stacked even more

Of course, this may be moot since any team worth using will almost certainly have Speed Charge Field on it and I'm pretty sure the stack cap is 30%, but then again, I'm also not sure whether Golden Triangle buffs count alongside other buffs or whether other buffs can be laid on top of it.

I'd also like to point out that higher HP does not completely offset higher defense because while it means that the durability is about the same, the one with lower defense is easier to heal.

Either way, Saint Galgomon's effectiveness vs. Rapidmon Armor is completely situational. If there's less than three opponents, it has practically no advantage.

>>183899790
Absolutely. That's part of why this inflames my autism
>>
>>183900480
It doesn't work that way, it is a fixed 10% increase from base stats. You CAN stack it with speed/attack/int field though. There's nothing situational about fighting three enemies though. What is situational about him is that his support skill is ONLY useful to counter mirage gaogamon... except saint galgomon is a vaccine type and gets done in by data types.
>>
>>183897437
Rapidmon Armour came first and is related to the Royal Knights. It's the only example you gave that makes sense.
>>
>>183746475
Humans in the digital world are analogmen, not digimon. Hikari can't possibly turn into a Sukamon by shitting herself. How would she even turn back into a human if her data doesn't exist in the digital world?
>>
>>183855567
Ony if Taichi's daughter is the google-wearing protagonist.
>>
>>183900823
>There's nothing situational about fighting three enemies though
Sure there is. Enemy encounters with three opponents that are actually worth using Burst shot in are fairly rare in the game. Unless you thought we were talking competitively, in which case why? You wouldn't use either of these two competitively.
>>
>>183901290
Final boss is 3 on 4, as are nearly all cup fights up to the final fight in the masters cup.
>>
How do I get my Digimon to evolve to Ultimate in the vpet?
>>
>>183895134
Yeah, having them evolve into Perfect sounds great for a climactic battle as Phelesmon evolves into Ultimate. That's a great idea anon, thank you!
>>
>>183901738
shit I'm having trouble getting one of my adults to perfect, at least you're already there
>>
>>183901180
>Humans in the digital world are analogmen
So, digital humans (like Gennai) are digimen?
>>
>>183901064
Royal Knights doesn't even mean anything in CS. The ones with good moves are hampered by low stats and the ones with high stats have bad/mediocre moves. Sleipmon and V-dramon are basically the only ones that aren't rendered completely irrelevant by Digimon like Chaosmon, Belphemon, Plesiomon, etc
>>
>>183902450
You forgot Crusadermon and Duftmon Leopard.
>>
>>183902919
Lord Knightmon is exactly what I'm talking about when I say good moves but bad stats.

Duftmon Leopard has speed, but not much else. I prefer original Duftmon just for the higher INT and better moves even if it is slower
>>
>>183903114
Lord Knightmon is a lilithmon that doesn't die to a paper cut. Duftmon leopard speed makes it good in competitive, Duftmon is just a bit too well rounded (same problem Dukemon has really).
>>
>>183903485
Lord Knightmon's problem is its attack stats are way too low. It has the speed and it has the moves and it has a good support skill, but it just doesn't have the attack to take advantage of it. Lilithmon may go down easy, but if she gets a hit in, her target's as good as dead

Duftmon Leopard is the same as Lord Knightmon, except without a good move. It's actually the one that is too well rounded. It has balanced attack and intelligence while vanilla Duftmon obviously favors intelligence so it can hit harder with its magic
>>
File: 1452287590568.png (96KB, 241x304px) Image search: [Google]
1452287590568.png
96KB, 241x304px
>>183744779
>>183827054
>>183828040
I wonder what her feet smell like.
>>
Now that I'm thinking about Duftmon, I've begun to realize that CS is sorely lacking in good data types and flooded with good virus types. Duftmon probably is the best data type. Its only real competition is shit like Dianamon and I guess Mirage Gaogamon and Dynasmon
>>
File: SCREEEEEEEEE.jpg (36KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
SCREEEEEEEEE.jpg
36KB, 320x320px
>>183906497
>duftmon
'scuse me?
>>
>>183907134
Plesiomon would be outstanding if it weren't so slow
>>
>>183905817
Whore smell.
>>
>>183747527
Purity has nothing to do with sex. Mimi had the crest of purity/innocence and still became a slut in 02 after living in America and forgetting about all that Japanese bullshit. I liked her better in Adventure, though. She was so childish compared to everyone else.

Hikari is just a better and kinder person than any of the other kids. She is pure light. That doesn't mean that she is pure in the christian sense. She is 11 in 02, she must fantasize about lewd stuff once in a while. And according to Hosoda, she lets her brother touch her when their parents are not home.
>>
>>183912460
>still became a slut
She was always a slut, even in Adventure.
>>
>>183893927
>I learned early on that the game is unplayable on hard mode
Only if you are a little bitch
>>
>>183912460
You're getting how crests work wrong.

Crests are the inherent traits each child has. It's so inherent, that was how they behaved even when they were very young, by the time of the events in Hikarigaoka.

They eventually started replacing them with other thoughts. This is how it usually goes when people grow, they start losing their main qualities.

Taichi was always courageous, but he started fearing things as he grew up, and had to make his courage resurface in the face of real danger.

Yamato has always been a wonderful friend, but as he grew he noticed that people weren't like him and he withdrew in a shell.

Sora was always very loving and preoccupied, but her relationship with her mom got spoiled as time went by.

Izumi has always been intelligent, and maybe he's the one who shows his quality the most, although he even started doubting his own capabilities.

Mimi was pure. Very pure. But she realized she had to put on a mask to fit and became very egoistic. She had to realize how pure her feelings were.

Jou was sincere and always tried to live by his word, but he lost that sincerity once he realized people wouldn't always take it well.

Takeru and Hikari are a bit of an exception as they were very young and, in a way, they still represent their crests at their peak. Takeru always putting a smile and thinking that things will go well, and Hikari being very caring for others, their "light" so to say.
>>
>>183914806
>Izumi has always been intelligent, and maybe he's the one who shows his quality the most, although he even started doubting his own capabilities.
You mean Koushiro, anon. Izumi's his surname.

Obviously not to be confused with Izumi the Frontier girl who was so useless she lost her first fight.
>>
>>183914806
>Hikari being very caring for others, their "light" so to say.
also her name just literally means light and the writers probably ran out of ideas when they tried to shoehorn an eight chosen kid in
>>
>>183912460
>Taichi used to be a worthless jock that only cared about playing soccer and bullying pathetic nerds like Jou
>after he started lewding his sister, he always had a smile on his face, was nicer to everyone, did his homework and studied hard without complaining, because he felt like the luckiest guy in the world
>eventually became a governor or a politician of some kind as we saw in the epilogue
>incest made him rich and successful
>there are parents that would rather be poor as rats, watch their son marry some selfish stranger and die in a retirement home than let their kids fuck, fill each other will energy and become successful
>>
>>183914984
>You mean Koushiro, anon. Izumi's his surname.
Yes I did, my bad. I was thinking "Izzy... oh Izumi" and forgot his name is Koushiro.

>>183915126
Not really. Hikari's first appearance was before the first episode which was shown in theaters literally one day before the first episode aired.
>>
>>183915349
hikari was always there, but her being one of the digidestined probably got added later, most notable one of the songs is "seven try to be free"
>>
>>183915617
>but her being one of the digidestined probably got added later
Considering how involved she was in the Hikarigaoka incident I highly doubt it was an afterthought.

And the song is called Seven because it was shown when there were seven children; otherwise that would've meant massive spoilers.
>>
>/digi/ - degeneracy general
I think even /d/ would tell you guys to tone it down with the underage incest and hikari lust, it's gettin to be a bit too regular of an occurrence
>>
>>183897437
>I'm all for making Rapidmon Armor powerful enough to have a point, but not so much that it eclipses Terriermon's actual evolution line
Terriermon is one of the starter digimon in the game, and Goldrapidmon is unlocked near the end with the great challenges, males sense to make it better than the vanilla evolution you should get relatively early in the game
>>
File: 54629319_p6.jpg (220KB, 690x864px) Image search: [Google]
54629319_p6.jpg
220KB, 690x864px
>>183915836
Does wanting Mimi to rule over you fall in the same bracket?

Because I'm degenerate as fuck if that's the case.
>>
>>183915835
she saw digimon and was close to taichi and his backstory, so she was still important and affected by the incident, but I don't think they planned for her to have the crest from the start
>>
>>183914806
Takeru was always crying like a little bitch and losing hope, though.

I believe that Koushiro's crest was about curiosity rather than intelligence or knowledge. His main trait is that he's a fucking sperglord that quickly becomes an expert in whatever subject he takes interest in. Being intelligent or knowing a lot of things is fine, but his real virtue is being curious and always wanting to know a little more.

Juri, on the other hand, is a literal brings-toys-to-school autist and a perfect target for bullies. And if Tamers was more realistic, Takato would be one of them and enjoy humiliating her instead of having an innocent crush on her.
>>
>>183916564
I dunno if I was takoyaki I'd want to fuck puppet sperg too
>>
>>183914984
She had a an erotic tickling scene and walked around showing her belly button, though.
>>
>>183916564
>Juri, on the other hand, is a literal brings-toys-to-school autist and a perfect target for bullies. And if Tamers was more realistic, Takato would be one of them and enjoy humiliating her instead of having an innocent crush on her.
They are like 10, at that point the kid that brings most beyblades to school was king of the park
>>
>>183916564
>Takeru was always crying like a little bitch and losing hope, though.
Agreed, Takeru had to force himself to be hopeful. A lot.

>I believe that Koushiro's crest was about curiosity rather than intelligence or knowledge. His main trait is that he's a fucking sperglord that quickly becomes an expert in whatever subject he takes interest in. Being intelligent or knowing a lot of things is fine, but his real virtue is being curious and always wanting to know a little more.
Curiosity goes hand to hand with intelligence, and really, you cannot be one without the other. When you're real curious about something you suddenly start learning about everything. This is accentuated when you're also able to take in a lot of information.

>Juri, on the other hand, is a literal brings-toys-to-school autist and a perfect target for bullies. And if Tamers was more realistic, Takato would be one of them and enjoy humiliating her instead of having an innocent crush on her.
Wait, how is Juri related to all of this?
>>
>>183916564
>ywn bully juri into giving you a puppetjob
why live
>>
>>183917080
Elementary school bullying in Japan is fucked up, especially at that age. It's all about humiliation. The female bullies would probably ask her embarrassing questions like "do you masturbate?" in front of everyone. The boys would take her things, throw them at others and act as if they are dirty or infected because she touched them, making her feel dirty and ugly.

I don't think Takato would perceive her as cute or want a puppetjob, no matter how pretty she really is.
>>
>>183918701
You, know the kid who was such a fanboy that he made his OC digimon, constantly got late to school because he was busy playing cards, etc. was hardly in any position to laugh at some girl with a puppet. Oh and especially given that they are 10. Also Juri seems to be fairly capable of being sociable, even before she blended in with Takatos group she had those two girls with her. I think at 10 years old they didnt see the puppet as that big a deal and for a while she was probably just funny with it. The serious shit only came out much later.
>>
>>183918701
>The boys would take her things, throw them at others and act as if they are dirty or infected because she touched them, making her feel dirty and ugly.
that is literally "EW COOTIES," I don't think japanese bullying is all that it's cracked up to be in my shindol doujins if that's all they got
>>
>>183916564
>literally autistic loli with a "cute" quirk that makes her look like a weirdo
>no friends except for an inanimate yellow creature she carries everywhere
>is abused at home
This reminds me of a visual novel. Well, a sound novel. You know the one.
>>
>>183916789
>a literal brings-toys-to-school autist
This is hilarious. Are you trying to one up Hosoda too?

>>183916789
That shit wouldn't fly in today's world. A 10/11 year old girl playing with trading cards, toys, or puppets at school would be eaten alive by the smarphone generation.

>>183919027
>she had those two girls with her
Yeah, the kind of bullies that follow you everywhere, sarcastically disguise insults as "innocent" jokes and have everyone surround your desk to make fun of you when the teacher is away.
>>
>>183920580
>A 10/11 year old girl playing with trading cards, toys, or puppets at school would be eaten alive by the smarphone generation.

Yeah. Good thing Tamers was made in 2001, where fucking everyone dragged shit to school. Seriously you´re trying way too hard with the whole "Juri was bullied to hell and back" shtick. Hell she already suffered more than anyone should, no reason to toss bullying in when it hasnt been mentioned in any way shape or form in the actual series.
>>
>>183920580
>That shit wouldn't fly in today's world. A 10/11 year old girl playing with trading cards, toys, or puppets at school would be eaten alive by the smarphone generation.
Fidget spinners
>>
>>183920580
I want to eat Juri alive.
>>
>>183921637
So, can we just start playing degeneracy bingo at this point? I mean I think we already have incest, scat, and loli, just in this thread alone, now vore joined the party. Whats next? NTR? Inflation?
>>
>>183921923
>NTR
>Next

All digifags have long passed that stage. Remember Sora,Matt and Tai
>>
>>183919027
I just realized that Takato wears googles because he's a digimon fanboy and watched Adventure. I though it was just coincidence.

This makes that one doujin where his drawing of Hikari comes to life as a huge slut slightly more canon.
>>
>>183921923
In the last thread we had people turning the very human condition into a fetish involving Hikari's butt crack sweat and skeleton, the act of hearing the word "ass" and the act of implying that pooping is a thing in the digimon universe. Crazy stuff, true geniuses of degeneracy.

But this one is even more degenerate because someone had to bring up those damn fidget spinners. Disgusting.
>>
File: agupuppet2.png (118KB, 310x315px) Image search: [Google]
agupuppet2.png
118KB, 310x315px
https://twitter.com/digi_stage/status/890185652012064768

video of puppet Agumon. Creepy or cute?
>>
File: 1491840556498.jpg (1MB, 3000x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1491840556498.jpg
1MB, 3000x1681px
>>183924350
You want something creepy? Take a look at this and try to explain what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>183922214
We are only entering a new and infinitely more entertaining NTR stage >>183828040

Thanks, based Hosoda.
>>
>>183828040
Why do all anime girls ahegao when they have a fever? Is it because they know onii-chan will take care of them?
>>
>stopped trying to talk about digimon on /a/ because literally every thread became nothing but lolicon incestfags since the interview got translated
>now /digi/ became pretty much the same shit
>>
>>183925345
It's just one creepy pedo. See >>183749838
>>
File: 54280395_p0.jpg (859KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54280395_p0.jpg
859KB, 1000x1000px
>it's Odaiba day in under a week
That's come around fast.
>>
>>183925345
You are just butthurt because nobody replied to your shitty post. There is nothing wrong with /digi/. We had plenty of proper digimon discussion in this thread. Some of it was boring powerlevel shit, though.
>>
>>183925776
Are you the guy >>183925402
mentioned?
>>
>>183906497
You forgot Sakuyamon and her Debuff special attack.
>>
>>183925961
Yes. Let's stop complaining and talk about digimon. The people that complain about harmless crap are the ones that end up killing the threads with their bitching.

>>183924692
What the is wrong with his face? It's really disturbing.
>>
File: latest.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>>183906497
>>183926068
>healing
>more healing
>even more healing
>safety barrier
>piercing leeching special
>tits
the fuck guys
>>
>>183926473
>What the is wrong with his face? It's really disturbing.
the eyes have been drawn weird

as if they aren't really closed
>>
>>183926473
>pedo spam
>harmless
>>
>>183925345
"I may have gone too far in a few places"
- Hosoda
>>
>>183923439
You mean SkullHikarimon?

>>183915305
I heard a story about a Japanese mother masturbating her son to help him relieve stress before his college exams. Now that is disgusting. Nobody wants to fuck their own mother.

>>183915126
Hikari's name is written ヒカリ rather than 光. It's weird either way, because Japanese names always use at least two kanji and never katakana unless it's a foreign name. If they wanted to name her Hikari, which I'm pretty sure is a legit Japanese name, they should have used two kanji that could be pronounced as hi-kari or hika-ri, since using 光 alone makes it look like a word rather than a name. But they went for the katakana instead, which is bizarre.
>>
>>183927902
someone said that's a girly thing to write your name in katakana, I think it was when haru got a kana sweater or something
>>
>>183927902
There's nothing bizarre about using katakana instead of kanji. It's pretty common for fictional characters, and even in real life people name their kids like that simply because they think it looks cool or cute.
>>
>>183928182
I would find my name really ugly if it was officially written in katakana and everyone else had fancy kanji in their names.
>>
>>183927902
>nobody wants to fuck their own mother

>what is the oedipus complex
>>
>>183928437
Several female names are written in hiragana. I'm sure most nip girls wouldn't care about being kanji-less.
>>
>>183924692
>Here, breathe in some cyanide gas
>Thank you, Jesus
>>
>>183928928
>not "thank you, jesmon"
>>
>>183810705
>>183852215
Yeah, people here like to shit on the english dub with good reasons, but the finnish dub is in its own league. I would be surprised if Finland had Digimon fans, at all.
>>
>people bitching about degeneracy
>on 4chan

Is this what we've come to now?
>>
>>183924692
That's IncesTaichi from the Hosoda universe. Notice the shadows. He was strangled by his drunk dad when he was caught fucking Hikari. His dad is now trying to escape from the country and I leave Hikari's fate to your imagination.

Our Taichi did the right thing when he decided to get the fuck out of that creepy world. Hosoda is a madman.
>>
>>183929882
>Our Taichi did the right thing
Well, not all people are suitable enough to live in Hosoda's incestverse.
>>
>>183929583
Yeah, young men no longer enjoy anything lewd or perverted. Brainwashing is a terrible thing. Not even fat neckbeards are safe from it.

Maybe it's because they don't want their mom looking over their shoulder and reading something "inappropriate", though.
>>
>>183929882
I'd rather die knowing I fucked my cute imouto than continue living on in a world where I'm cucked by my best friend.
>>
>>183930324
>I obnoxiously define myself based on nothing but how much I jerk off to cartoons
>WHY DON'T PEOPLE SEE HOW COOL AND NON-CONFORMIST I AM???
>>
>>183930660
>Yamato
>"""""friend"""""
Even fucking Daisuke was a better friend than Yamato.
>>
>>183928182
>>183928437
I bet Mimi found it cute how her katakana name can be slightly rewritten to make the Latin alphabet's equivalent.
>>
>>183929882
I really enjoyed that massive theory from the last thread. I want it to become a thing, but it will probably never happen. I always wondered why the kids returned to the summer camp after going through Myotismon's door but Taichi appeared in the middle of the city. That theory explains this inconsistency.

There is something magical and comfy about the concept of Tai returning to his house, which is miles away from the summer camp where he is supposed to be. Especially because only a few hours have passed in the real world. It must feel like suddenly being teleported to a random street in China only to be teleported back to your house after a few hours. The idea of having been so far away just a moment ago.
>>
File: pe.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
pe.png
44KB, 658x662px
>Appmon toy line ending
>Still no Action Eri

why?
>>
>>183931416
Will you just fuck off.
>>
>>183931416
>Appmon toy line ending
Impossible, that anon that praises Appli Monsters told me they were selling like hot cakes.
>>
>>183926068
>>183926480
They've both got good movesets but mediocre stats

If Rosemon BM had like 50 more attack and speed she'd be god tier
>>
>>183931608
They are. It's ending because the season is ending.
>>
>>183931735
There is still like 10 weeks left plus the rumored post-Leviathan episodes.
>>
>>183931986
Exactly. That's not long. They'll release the recently announced God-Grade Appmon in a few weeks and the season will end
>>
>>183932123
That's almost 3 months more of Appli Monsters, how is that not long?
>>
>>183930660
He would have to hide in IncesTaichi's bedroom, kill him and Agumon somehow when they come back to the real world and hide their bodies somewhere in the digital world. And even then, the Hikari from his original world would be sad because onii-chan never came back.

I think he did the right thing. And he apparently ended up fucking his sister anyway if the epilogue is canon. Notice how he was willing to sacrifice himself to save Sora in the Etemon arc and only saw her as a friend in the Vamdemon arc. That semi-erotic experience with a feverish, sweaty and well animated Hikari changed him and gave him ideas.
>>
>>183932303
How is less then 10 episodes long?
>>
>>183932527
Compared to your typical anime season of 13 episodes, it is.
>>
>>183932658
Digimon has never been a typical anime.

Even Hunters was 2 cour.
>>
>>183932658
>Compared to your typical anime season

false equivalence
>>
>>183932734
Hunters was an oddity, it was not even planned, to begin with.
>>
>>183932982
Yes, but that's still unusual by your standards.
>>
>>183932934
Maybe it is, but 10 episodes are 10 episodes and cancelling the toy line before the end of the season doesn't make sense, at all.
>>
>>183920847
I felt bad for her and to this day I still hate Impmon. But at the same time I enjoy seeing cute girls being bullied or humiliated in some way. It's only natural.

It's never implied that she's getting bullied, but she is clearly autistic and every character in the story thinks she is a weirdo.
>>
>>183933192
>cancelling the toy line before the end of the season

They aren't canceling it, it's just ending. The last figure was only recently announced ffs
>>
https://withthewill.net/threads/17930-Appliarise-Action-Gaiamon-in-July

The appmon toy line isn't ending you fucking morons. They only just announced the first God Grade
>>
>>183933549
For some reason there are people here who really want appmon to be a flop
>>
>>183926902
"Hosoda was a mistake"
- Akiyoshi Hongo
>>
>>183933797
Not just here.

Ever since the show was announced some people have wanted it to fail, whether it be on here or outside 4chan.
>>
>>183933797
And for some reason there are people here who really want appmon to be a success
>>
>>183934038
>not wanting Digimon to be a success
>>
>>183934038
Yes, it's pretty weird for digimon fans to want part of the franchise to be a success, right? REAL fans want this franchise to become irrelevant and die.
>>
>>183934343
>>183934526
Appmon is not Digimon.
>>
File: pep.jpg (16KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
16KB, 328x328px
>>183934630
>WiththeWill poster
>>
>>183934630
Why is it called "Digimon Universe" then?

I bet you wanted Xros to die the moment it premiered as well.
>>
>>183934737
>>183934952
Appmon is Digimon only in name. Appmons don't even evolve, for fucks sake. Hell, the MC name doesn't even start with Dai/Tai, nor have brown hair.
>>
>>183920847

But konaka loves loli despair. It is simply logical to think she's being bullied because she's the puppet autist. It says a lot when the only friends she has are the socially awkward card nerds
>>
File: funnyjunk.png (211KB, 513x448px) Image search: [Google]
funnyjunk.png
211KB, 513x448px
>>183935056
>WiththeWill poster
>>
>>183935056
>Appmons don't even evolve, for fucks sake
They do. It's just a different approach.
>>
>>183935056
It doesn't matter what you think. What matters is that the money coming from these appmon toys is going to help funding new digimon games, toys and anime series.
>>
>>183935056

Appgattai is pretty much jogress evolution with another name
>>
>>183935142
She is even more pathetic when you consider that autism is much more common in boys.

Even Hikari would bully the shit out of her. This may be a shock for those Hikari fanboys that literally want to kiss her ass cheeks, but let me tell you something: she is a normie.
>>
>>183935142
Didn't Konaka direct the Dagomon episode where deep ocean creatures attempt to turn Hikari into a breeding machine? The one where Takeru gets BTFO by her and runs away like a bitch.
>>
>>183931416
The Appmon toyline isn't ending. The game flopped, although it did adequate enough to get people interested into the appmon franchise as a whole. The chips and applidrivers themselves are still selling just fine last I heard

Fuck they literally just released digimon universe tote bags not too long ago. They wouldn't be releasing shit like that if they didn't expect people to pony up the money for it
>>
Well the Lucario vs Renamon deathbattle is out, and while the researching was a tad sketchy I can accept the result.

Considering how close the match was though, the fight itself was disappointing, way too short and uncreative. The one minute melee version was much better.
>>
>>183931986
>There is still like 10 weeks
There's still three months left until Halloween, doesn't stop stores from stocking the god damn shelves with the stuff already.
>>
>>183937126

It was an unfair battle anyways, Lucario is a fully evolved pokemon at his peak while Renamon is at the weakest fight-able level in digimon evolution. Probably Kyuubimon would've given it and mega lucario the ass kicking of their lives.
>>
>>183938920
It's probably more something like Riolu<Renamon<Lucario<Kyubimon<Mega Lucario<Taomon
>>
>>183938920
Well, on the other hand, Renamon is probably the most powerful child level out there that isn't something special like Arkadimon or Lucemon
>>
>>183939630
Didn't Guilmon beat IceDevimon after he stomped Kyuubimon? It was thanks to Card Slash but still.
>>
>>183940259
Tamers respects the virus>data>vaccine>virus triangle. Data kyubimon and renamon was fighting uphill against ice devimon, virus guilmon was on par.
>>
>>183940259
>>183940640
Well that, and that was also during the point where Ruki was a dumb bitch working her Digimon to exhaustion
>>
File: 59452807_p2.png (212KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
59452807_p2.png
212KB, 700x700px
>>183936381
Is Mimi a normie?

Or does her eccentricity outweigh it?
>>
>>183940732
>where Ruki was a dumb bitch
You mean always?
>>
>>183936381
Why would anyone want to kiss someone's ass? Eww.
>>
>>183941948

Nothing wrong with kissing asses if that's what excites them. Now, kissing or even worse, licking the asshole, that's some disgusting shit.
>>
>>183931986
>plus the rumored post-Leviathan episodes
That isn't even a rumor, just a random 2ch anon talking out of his as and an idiot here believing all nips work for toei
>>
>>183939618
Kyubimon would shit all over any form of Lucario
>>
>>183935782
Not even, is just regular evolution with some random mon as fodder that get ignored after the first time they evolve
>>
>>183942805
Just like Xros Wars, then
>>
>>183942518
Nah that post is pretty accurate. Mega Pokémon are all Adult/Perfect Digimon tier.
>>
>>183942893
In Xros Wars at least the fodder had personalities.
>>
>>183942893

The components of the shoutmon forms (except for poor mailbirdramon, he always gets forgotten) stay relevant for the rest of the show, even if they mostly play minor roles. Dorulumon and Ballistamon even gets focus episodes in the second half of the show
>>
File: Berg.png (301KB, 577x432px) Image search: [Google]
Berg.png
301KB, 577x432px
>>183942976
>Ballistamon
>Starmons
>Deadly Axemon
>Literally any of Kiriha's Digimon
>""""""personality""""""
>>
I'm happy Navimon is going to appear next episode
>>
>>183746867
>he literally as ZERO kibble
Zero what?
>>
>>183942893
>>183942976
And the result clearly has visible aspects of all components, the only appmon that looks remotely like a fusion of it's components is Dogatchimon with the Navimon arrows, but just try and tell me what part of Entermon looks like Dreamon and not just a regular evolution from mediamon
The Xros comparison would only work if they did something like fuse Shoutmon with Balistamon to make Omegashoutmon
>>
>>183943587
It's a term used to refer to parts on transforming toys that are extraneous in one mode but are still visible because the toy designer couldn't think of how to conceal them
>>
>>183943587
Random parts of the other form that out of a transforming toy. Like how Wargeymon has Agumon's face visible on the back
>>
>>183942415
What if someone finds Hikari is so unbearably cute and perfect that they feel the need to humanize her somehow? Licking her butt and realizing that it's just as disgusting as anyone else's would certainly humanize her.

If you are one of those guys that idealize her, even smelling her feet after P.E. class would feel amazing. They stink, but you don't care because that fact humanizes her and drags her down from her pedostool. I mean pedestal. It's like you are exposing some embarrassing secret and humiliating her, so you end up enjoying the smell of her feet in a twisted way. You stop seeing her as a perfect but frustratingly unattainable girl and enjoy destroying the perfect image you created in your mind. It's the "imagine her taking a shit to get over her" concept taken to the extreme and transformed into a fetish.

I don't think she's that cute, though. There are better cyber sluts in digimon.
>>
>>183942916
They're barely above rookie
>>
>>183943923
>>183944010
Oh, so that means the MetalGarurumon toy is really a good piece of work because the two forms are indistinguishable from each other?
>>
>>183944610
Yeah. He's got no obvious Gabumon pieces sticking out of him
>>
Did Timemon EVER appear again after being used to form Globemon?

>>183944590
The last thing I want is for this thread to turn into Digimon vs. Pokémon powerlevel shit, but I think you're underestimating fully-evolved mega pokémon, anon. They're not universe-destroying tier like ultimate or even some perfect digimon, but they're depicted as reasonably powerful in the anime and in some of the manga series. Definitely around the level of strength of a regular adult digimon, maybe even a bit more in some cases.
>>
>>183945215
Nope, fusion fodder since that one episode
You'd think time fuckery would be hella useful, but no
>>
>>183945215
They're still weak as fuck, and borderline retarded. Even fucking agumon could easily stand his ground againts any mega
>>
>>183945505
It's funny that Eri's foddermons are the only ones that still appear once in a while. All the others pretty much vanished after being used for the first time.
>>
>>183915903
Yeah, except you get Magnamon at the same time, and it's categorically inferior than the Imperialdramon you could have had all along on account of being built for tanking in a game with no moves based around drawing aggro or protecting others. It doesn't even have a nullify damage special like Jesmon or Craniummon
>>
>>183943308
Ballistamon had a personality and Greymon and Mailbirdramon together qualify for a personality.
>>
>>183942415
Tell that to your precious Mimi. She literally licked Hikari's asshole in that one doujin. What a dirty slut.
>>
>>183945215

How strong they can be? The greatest feat I've seen pokemon pulling was pretty much pokemon god almost dying to stop a small meteorite
>>
>>183947437
>How strong they can be?

They aren't
>>
>>183947437
Did you ever play Gen 3? Kyogre could flood an entire country
>>
>>183947705
Are you the same guy who was sperging out over people mentioning pokémon a few threads ago?
>>
File: 32679190_p0.jpg (439KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
32679190_p0.jpg
439KB, 600x840px
*Blocks your path*
>>
>>183948115
Daddy
>>
>>183948115
*takes a bath*
>>
>>183948071
Are you seriously getting upset over pokemon being weak?
>>
File: Hello, do you know who I am.jpg (44KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hello, do you know who I am.jpg
44KB, 540x400px
>>183921637
>>
>>183948115
I've always wondered whether it's common for Gankoomon and Banchou Leomon to get drunk and arm wrestle with each other
>>
>>183948416
I'll take that as a yes.
>>
I hear lots of complaints about Digimon Story's battle system being bland.

What would you change to improve it?
>>
>>183947437
The most powerful Pokemons are more like forces of nature that simple animals, but still, no one of them is multiverse-tier, like a lot of Ultimates in Digimon.
>>
>>183948567
You're legitimately getting angry over power-level discussion.

Is this real life?
>>
>>183948310
Leomon can't even see the goods, poor guy
>>
File: Re;legend.png (944KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Re;legend.png
944KB, 2048x1448px
So there's this new Farming/Monster Raising RPG called Re:Legend coming out, and the devs cite Digimon World was one of the main inspirations for it.

Thoughts on the monsters? I think they look pretty quaint.
>>
>>183948619
The system itself is fine. I've always liked RPGs that encourage strategic positioning. The problem is that the perspective the battles play from is more appropriate for something like SMT than it is Digimon. When I check out something Digimon related, I expect a lot of super attacks and dramatic evolutions. With the Story games, you get not that, but battles where you can't even see your own Digimon and stock SFX
>>
>>183949131
>With the Story games, you get not that, but battles where you can't even see your own Digimon and stock SFX

Didn't Cyber Sleuth fix this? I haven't played it yet
>>
>>183948767
That was my first question directed at you, anon, I wasn't part of this pokémon powerlevel discussion to begin with.
Your apparent hateboner for a rival franchise simply reminded me of that guy.
>>
>>183942415
>>183946696
Oh, come on. It's not that bad. If she just took a bath it's just like licking her arm or something. Which she did in that doujin. Hikari's butt was cleaner than your mouth is right now.

In the end, shit is just food without nutrients. Remember Hikari eating watermelon in that episode? That delicious watermelon turned into shit. Big deal. There are much more disgusting things in the world, don't be a fag.

>>183948619
I like it, but I don't really care for the "move" option in the DS games. It's a pain to have to move around my digimon so they don't get hit by an attack or to take advantage of the stat boosting traits.
>>
>>183949131
>I expect a lot of super attacks and dramatic evolutions
Didn't Super Xros Wars have some flashy special attacks using DigiXros?
>>
>>183949260
It does a lot of work to fix it, yes, but I do feel there's more to be improved upon. Only a few Digimon had really exciting looking animations. Some of the others didn't even match what their attack was supposed to be. Like why is Aero V-dramon firing an energy ball when it does Dragon Impulse? Did they forget what that attack is supposed to be?
>>
>>183949364
>Your apparent hateboner for a rival franchise

.......By pointing out that Pokemon are weak when compared to Digimon?
Frankly it sounds like you're a /vp/fag who's pissed off /digi/ users in the past, and I can see why.

Cut your triggered bullshit out. It's annoying
>>
>> 183943442
Same here. I also want to see Protecmon (Hackmon's AppGattai partner) who we haven't seen aside from its chip being used once.
>>
>>183949754
He Protecmon

but he also Attacmon
>>
>>183949535
I guess Digimon could take a look at how Pokemon does their generic attack animations
>>
>>183949109
The monsters look cute but a little samey or something? Maybe it's due to the lack of color? Is this on steam or consoles, I'd really like to check this out but I'm just a filthy casual. It'd be nice if we had our own Stardew Valley tand what that is to Harvest Moon.
>>
>>183949109
They look more like Pokemon.
>>
I wonder what the pokefags have to prove with their powerlevel shit. I have seen a lot of ass devastation with the death battle where greymon rightfully murdered charizard, and then pokefags are happy when a high leveled top tier pokemon kills a child level digimon.

Pokemon simply is about bloodsports between slaves while digimon is a battle for the survival of the multiverse, clearly one would have stronger mons than the other.
>>
Please, stop with the Pokemon shit. Nobody cares.

Speaking of Renamon, does anyone else find her scarier than Kyubimon when she appears in the Story games? The anime made Renamon look so powerful that I think I'm gonna get my ass kicked. I don't feel so scared when Kyubimon appears.
>>
>>183948619
I couldn't stand the slow battle startups and the camera sliding side to side.
>>
>>183949525
Wouldn't know. I make a point not to play untranslated games.

Given how Super Xros Wars includes practically every Digimon ever made up to the point that game was released, I doubt they were able to give anything enough time to look really good

>>183949871
Pokemon always looked kinda cheap as well, or at least it did up to Gen 4, which is all I've played. The difference with it is that you don't have the expectation of every Pokemon being able to shoot lasers and missiles and shit
>>
>>183949109
>>183950032
They look more like Lilo & Stitch experiments
>>
>>183949889
It's a kikestarter game, so be weary, but Square Enix is backing it up, and it even uses regular FF composers. I'm cautiously optimistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQnz_B0Mu-o
>>
>>183949109

Too pokemon for me. They should've taken inspiration for designs from monster rancher instead.
>>
>>183949845
>but he also Hacmon
>>
>>183950171
I tried Super Xros Wars once, but the fact that (as far as I could tell) there was no regular evolution, only fusions, made me drop the game after just a few hours.
>>
File: duke1.jpg (533KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
duke1.jpg
533KB, 580x800px
TIME TO TAKE OUT THAT SECOND MORTGAGE LADS
>>
>>183950663

It worked just fine. It was filthy easy to get digimelodies to restore your stock of fusion fodder.
>>
>>183948987
>>
>>183950838

For a moment I thought it was Kaisergreymon. How disappointing that it was just red dukemon
>>
File: duke2.jpg (413KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
duke2.jpg
413KB, 1200x1200px
He costs 15,660 yen
>>
>>183950997
10q
>>
>>183949460
Are you serious? Even Tai finds Kari's shit disgusting. It's shit. Like pokemon.
>>
File: duke3.jpg (72KB, 1176x792px) Image search: [Google]
duke3.jpg
72KB, 1176x792px
Ships January 2018
>>
>>183951046
>Oversized head
>stick like skeleton abs
What the fuck is up with these proportions?
>>
>>183950997
Are there any doujins with Gankoomon? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: duke4.jpg (107KB, 1184x920px) Image search: [Google]
duke4.jpg
107KB, 1184x920px
pre-orders are up now
>>
>>183828624
Is this real? Damn. I wonder what their names are. Hopefully not some Albus Severus tier shit.
>>
File: duke5.jpg (81KB, 1184x752px) Image search: [Google]
duke5.jpg
81KB, 1184x752px
more pics
>>
>>183951381

As part of the royal knights rules, they have to be anorexic skeletons to rank higher.
>>
File: duke6.jpg (108KB, 1184x1088px) Image search: [Google]
duke6.jpg
108KB, 1184x1088px
>>
>>183944071
I actually find your perverted ramblings interesting from a psychological perspective. Why do humans stop being disgusted by certain things when they are horny?
>>
>>183951575
>Is this real?
Of course not
>>
>>183951575

Knowing how the epilogue shit rolls, it wouldn't surprise me if they had lazy names like Hikaru, Yamata, Daichi, Taisuke, Takeri and etc.
>>
File: duke7.jpg (396KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
duke7.jpg
396KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: Hp3b8lM.png (2MB, 1673x2116px) Image search: [Google]
Hp3b8lM.png
2MB, 1673x2116px
So we can all agree with this, right?
>>
>>183953176
GrandisKuwagamon should be GranKuwagamon Fighter Mode.
>>
>>183953176
>Takari shipper
The 02 fusions make no sense if they are considered regular evolutions. And Tailmon's ultimate should be Holydramon.
>>
Nin Nin Game is pants on retarded.

They sent my V-Pet package at 18th. Told me now and only now changed order status to shipped. I discussed change of delivery address with them months ago and it got changed on website but these fuckers still delivered it to old address. I try to use the Japanese tracking to contact the post office BUT THERE IS NO MENTION WHAT POST OFFICE IN UK IT IS.
>>
>>183953176
Speaking of, whatever happened to the guy making the partner maker website?
>>
File: Kotemon.jpg (80KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kotemon.jpg
80KB, 320x320px
>>183953176
>Armadillomon stealing Kotemon's Ultimate
>>
>>183925746
Do you guys do anything for Odaiba day? I used to listen to Koji Wada music but after his death it makes me too emotional.
>>
>>183905817
Anon please, don't give us Foot fags a bad name.

Besides, everyone knows that to fully enjoy that the waifu must be Giant and Lilamon. WHEN
>>
>>183953176
>Stingmon not evolving into Jewelbeemon and then Grandis Kuwagamon
>Plotmon's ultimate being Ofanimon and not Holydramon
>Even using the awful Shakkoumon jogress evolution for Ankylomon instead of going Triceramon -> Spinomon
>The XV-mon line and not the V-dramon line
Even in works not canon to it, 02 fucks up hard
>>
>>183953361
>Tailmon's ultimate should be Holydramon
>this is what furryfags actually believe
>>
>>183953916
Lilamon has feet?
>>
>>183953991
I just don't like Ofanimon's design. I don't like it when they try to mix heavy duty armor with a sexy exposed midriff. Either have one or the other, not both
>>
>>183950304
>a fucking wall
>>
>>183953991
>>183953361
Going by Tri I think both Holydramon and Ophanimon are her ultimates, but the latter is a dark evolution that immediately changes into Falldown Mode when it happens
>>
>>183951853
Are you a psychologist? Please, analyze my fetish. It also applies to Hikari, kinda. My fetish is tooth gaps, like when a loli loses some of her milk teeth. It's not a hugely important fetish, but it makes girls look wilder and more attractive for some reason.
>>
>>183921286
How hilarious would it be if the next Digimon anime had a fidget spinner digivice
>>
>>183953916
>giant waifumon
>feetshit instead of unbirth
>>
>>183954569
Isn't there a digimon whose evolution is permanently in ______ mode (I think it was burst, not sure) and doesn't exist without that mode? It was pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>183954719
We don't know if Digi have genitals. We know they can have breasts and they do have feet, Lilithmon has them for example
>>
>>183954813
Meicrackmon?
>>
>>183954813
I can only think of things whose forms all have a "Mode" in their names, like Imperialdramon or Chronomon
>>
>>183955223
Not that anon, but we already know how Meicrackmon non-Vicious mode looks.
>>
>>183954813
Omega Armamon Burst Mode. The regular Omega Armamon doesn't exist.
>>
>>183955552
>pure mei is hume, but furry while corrupt
>tailmon is hume when corrupt
Holydramon confirmed.
>>
Lost Evolution translation when
>>
>>183955998
Who cares, the game is shit.
>>
>>183956115
Rude

I just want to train an Aegisdramon in a Story game desu
>>
>>183954618
Why do lolis brush their teeth if they are not permanent? I wonder what Hikari's breath smells like.
>>
>>183955692
Razielmon and the other Ultimate-level form are both bipedal.
>>
>>183956963
Deciduous teeth can still get cavities and other problems, which can lead to being prematurely removed. And the whole point of these temporary teeth is to "guide" the permanent once once they grow, so if they're not there the kid will probably get crooked teeth later.
>>
File: TK.png (147KB, 205x300px) Image search: [Google]
TK.png
147KB, 205x300px
When will it be in a real game?
>>
File: UltimateBrachiomon.png (233KB, 342x499px) Image search: [Google]
UltimateBrachiomon.png
233KB, 342x499px
>>183957693
He was in that fighting game, at least he was in a game unlike some mons
>>
>>183954618
It's probably because a tooth gap makes a girl look more carefree, childish and tomboyish than she really is. I personally prefer braces. That's a guaranteed turn on no matter how young or old she is.

I wonder if there is a tooth digimon. We already have lego Agumons, literal pieces of shit and a meat ball with a beard and hairy armpits.
>>
So why exactly did some creepy fucking pedophile decide to squat in the general?
>>
>>183958440
Tokomon
>>
>>183958665
digimon threads are banned from /co/, neither /a/ nor /v/ want to talk about it, and the porn boards are just for dumping images, so he had nowhere else to go talk about his fetishes and decided to spam that shit here
>>
>>183958440
Numemon => Monzaemon

Sukamon => Etemon

Nanimon => Digitamamon

Are there any more shit digimon (that you get for being a bad tamer) that evolve into powerful things? Also, how does Nanimon's evolution make any sense? The others are justified because they are suits with a zipper on the back.

The implications are disturbing. Etemon's body is literally filled with shit. And not in the human sense, like Hikari having a bit of shit inside at all times. Etemon's body is an Elvis monkey costume completely filled with Sukamon's disgusting turd body. Etemon's muscles are big balls of Sukamon shit. It's nauseating.

What if the friendly Sukamon in Adventure was actually Etemon? Mimi meets him before the battle with Devimon. And we never see him again until Chuumon appears in the dark masters arc and tells the kids a bullshit story about how Sukamon died in an earthquake. Etemon had no real reason to want the kids dead, so maybe he was Sukamon seeking revenge because Mimi rejected him.
>>
>>183958665
I'm not even the guy posting about Hikari's ass and shit. I only talk about lolis in a pure way.
>>
>>183960308
We see the same Sukamon and Chuumon in 02 iirc.
>>
File: arrested for digimon crimes.png (834KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
arrested for digimon crimes.png
834KB, 1280x1280px
What do you think she did to become this?
>>
>>183958665
I come here to talk about Digimon. And that includes the cute girls. Why are you so bothered by it? Did mom come home?

Seriously, I don't get why this apparently asexual guy keeps bitching about certain posts he doesn't like. There are like three topics going on at once, so choose one and post something relevant.
>>
>>183960951
>>183961503
I'm another poster.

We're not here for sexual talk you dipshits. Go elsewhere to have your fetishy stuff.

And if you guys were any decent you wouldn't be talking about "lolis" in the first place, sexual or not.
>>
>>183960308
You're reading way too much into this. Etemon can also evolve from Ogremon, among other things. The implication is that it's a stuffed toy much like the plush Monzaemon it carries around
>>
>>183958665
Kill your actual, literal self.

>>183961080
Did Sukamon revive for some reason? I don't remember the plot of 02 at all.

>>183961379
When I saw the thumbnail I thought it was some cringy Deviantart Sonic character.
>>
>>183961503
Why do you get so triggered and try to act like the voice of reason when people (understandably) tell you to stop spamming your fetishes or fuck off? Can't you just follow your own advice and ignore their posts?
>>
>>183961503
>cute girls

Oh please you're too low test and autistic for that. You smack it to cartoons, faglord.
>>
>>183961503
Pedophila isn't even slightly related to digimon
>>
>>183962052
Oh, come on now. You know that isn't true.
>>
>>183962174
Go back to /b/ you degenerate fuck
>>
>>183962174
There's a clear difference between posting Hikari fanart and saying you want to fuck her, and writing lengthy and autistic posts about the smell of her feet or the frequency of her bowel movements.
>>
>>183962379
FFS he was posting about a "children's teeth" fetish he has like an hour ago.
>>
>>183962379
I find him funny because he humiliates the shit out of a character I dislike. If only his obsession extended to Yamato... I'm STILL mad about the Sora thing.
>>
File: fetishmon.jpg (52KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fetishmon.jpg
52KB, 320x320px
>>183962174
There are characters clearly designed to be conventionally attractive. The loli human characters do not count among these.
>>
File: koemon's evolutions.jpg (229KB, 1280x320px) Image search: [Google]
koemon's evolutions.jpg
229KB, 1280x320px
What do you have to say about Koemon's line?
>>
>>183962558
I'm not the same person as the scat fetishist. Apologize.
>>
>>183962630
>humiliates the shit out of a character I dislike
Who? Juri? Because I'm pretty sure he was the autist going on and on about the idea of her being bullied and humiliated earlier in the thread.
>>
>>183962379
Call me crazy, but I don't see the difference. I even saved some of his cringy pastas to read them in the future and have a good laugh. I also admit that some of them are actually quite hot.
>>
File: 1452291490327.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452291490327.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>183962630
>disliking Hikari
Absolute shit taste.
>>
>>183962703
Terrible. There's no thematic or anything

If I were to do it, I'd go for something like
Koemon -> Hanumon -> Gokuwmon -> Gankoomon
>>
>>183962661
How would Sora for example be designed to be attractive? It's not like you can give her breasts or anything.
>>
>>183963083
Different is that one is offtopic as fuck. Nobody here cares about his 5k word essay on Kairi's teeth
>>
>>183963387
There is a theme, they all shoot stuff
>>
File: CXkANjnUsAELhtD.png (1MB, 877x1207px) Image search: [Google]
CXkANjnUsAELhtD.png
1MB, 877x1207px
>>183963083
That's ok anon
There's nothing wrong about enjoying your fetishes as long as you don't obnoxiously shove it down everyone's throats in every post you make
>>
Ok, I get it. Jeez. I promise to stay on topic and never mention Hikari again. It's your loss, though.
>>
>>183963714
It really isn't
>>
Hey guys, remember that time Sora shat inside a pedo surfer's car?
>>
>>183963714
Thank God.
>>
>>183963714
>It's your loss, though
Pretty certain that this is a net gain.
>>
>>183963714
Wait, don't go. You are actually Hosoda, right? Tell me the truth!
>>
>>183963458
That doesn't make it any less jarring and strange.
It's like saying the Tailmon line makes perfect sense because holy rings, but you still have a dog turning into a cat turning into an angel. If the progression comes completely out of fucking nowhere, it's not even evolution. It's mutation.
>>
>>183963714
fina-fucking-lly
>>
>>183963714
Your posting style is transparent as fuck so I'm sure people will still be able to recognize you even if you don't talk about Hikari. I mean, it takes a special kind of autism to turn the lack of kanji in someone's name into material for some weird erotic humiliation
>>
>>183964184
Makes perfect sense to me
>>
I'll miss you, pedoposter.
>>
>>183964184
At least they're all mammals
>>
>>183964436
Can we say that about the baby forms or Holydramon?
>>
Quick question

Not counting the evolution cards, what would be a solid list of cards for the Digimon one-shot I'm planning to run? I've already included Attack Plug-in A, Speed Plug-in B, Defense Plug-in C, and White Wings.
>>
>>183961379
Eat too much. Like Bumon but at a higher level
>>
>>183964621
Forgot to add, not counting Digimon cards either as players will be able to pick them as well. I meant option cards.
>>
>>183964289
Wait, what? When did that happen?
>>
>>183964489
Nyaromon is just a cat, and Yukimibotamon is a hairy cold blob who could be made of ice cream for all we know.
And despite being a dragon Holydramon looks more like a lion with horns and wings than a reptile.
>>
>>183929583
Unfortunately we can't have nice things.
>>
>>183964787
Don't worry, anon. It was probably me reading too much into things at least I hope
>>
>>183965858
>>183966186

Alright lets just start reporting these posts. It's become spam at this point
>>
>>183966403
Whoah, calm down. I was just playing along with that guy.
>>
>>183966403
>>
>>183961379
digivolve
>>
>>183967040
>>
>>183967040
>>183967168
>left to right
gross
>>
>>183967168
>>
>>183969459
>>
>>183964679
I will never see Hikari the same way again. How can you forgive that demon so easily?
>>
>>183967040
>>183967168
>>183969459
>>183969592
What about Eri, the little sister?
>>
Who here invented their own Digimon as a kid?
>>
>>183972396
I think I came up with three or four full lines
I wish I still had that notebook
I vaguely recall coming up with a child, perfect, and ultimate form for tortomon
>>
>>183961080
>>183961852
The Sukamon and Chuumon in 02 aren't the same ones from Adventure.
>>
>>183972396
Is it possible to mail in contest entries? If so, it'd be amazing if we could use the collective autism of this general to brainstorm a design and send it to Bandai and see if we can't make it official
>>
>>183953176
> Ofanimon instead of Holydramon
> Low rank angel (and another humanoid) for Shakkoumon's mega

Disgusting.
>>
>>183961379
Ask Ophanimon, why she isnt a furry dragon.
>>
>>183969689
You act as if the lolipedo guy revealed something earth-shattering. Hikari is a human beings and humans have all sorts of disgusting bodily functions. Get over it. If Taichi and the others kept remembering that everyone else farts every day, they wouldn't be able to function as a group and the world would be screwed.
>>
>>183972742
I would describe mine as a cross between Veemon and a Mew.
Then imagine that as a Xenomorph, and that's what the evolutions would look like.
Oh it had crystals in it's hands and forehead, and could see 5 minutes into the future.

I had this whole word document thing made out with it's attacks, evolutions, Ms Paint drawings. My own digivice design.
I never wrote my own fanfiction though.
I remember promising myself I'd make digimon "real" some day. Like something that could actually talk to you, because I didn't have internet as a kid, and entertaining these fantasies was probably the only thing that kept me from banging my head against the wall in boredom.
>>
>>183961379
She ntrd ophanimon.
>>
>>183746475
Digimon World is even more nonsensical. The protagonist never needs to eat, sleep or go to the toilet. Your digimon is born, grows up and dies of old age 20 times but Jijimon is still alive and all the baby digimon in the city are still babies. Your digimon can't talk but every other digimon can.
>>
>>183976982
Your partner was raised by a human like a pet while others grew up natively. Close enough.
>>
You know what would be cool?
A Shark Digimon
>>
>>183977607
Isn't there a hammerhead shark?
>>
>>183977695
A hammerhead shark Digimon? Not that I know of
>>
>>183976982
>when you recruit an ugly Weedmon to upgrade the meat farm, forcing Palmon and Tanemon to spend the rest of the game literally buried in the ground like inanimate plants
>>
Did Hosoda make that Superflat commercial or was it someone else? The one where a normie loli gets sucked into her smartphone.
>>
>>183977695
the closest thing we have to shark digimon is surfymon and tylomon
>>
>>183976982
>Chunks of cooked and cut meat grows out of goddamn ground like a vegetable

Oh wait shit was it supposed to be Palmon and Veggiemon meat?
>>
Why is Hawkmon's love egg evolution so fucking ugy? It's literally the regular champion with an ugly helmet on its head.
>>
>tfw I thought with the will was the most autistic digi place

>tfw pedos and degenerates in this thread proved me wrong
>>
>>183961379
The pig in journey to the west hit on a moon goddess and was a glutton for food and women so make of that what you will
>>
>>183960308
Nanimon is Oyajitchi from Tamagotchi and Digitamamon looks like a Tamagotchi toy. That's why it evolves to Belphemon Sleep mode too in some games. It has a Tamagotchi alarm clock. It's also filled with nightmares.
>>
File: 1494679029972.jpg (56KB, 512x642px) Image search: [Google]
1494679029972.jpg
56KB, 512x642px
>check /digi/
>woah there's like 300 more posts than earlier, guess some new digimon news/episode came out?
>it's that same disgusting pedophile from last thread talking about how he wants to smell hikari's feet and eat her shit
>fully autistic paragraphs of posts
Jesmon H. Christ

Putting that aside, how many free spots are left in the Hacker's Memory roster right now?
>>
>>183960308
Veggiemon>Vademon

Raremon>ExTyranomon
>>
>>183951428
Someone please tell me I don't need this, its 180 cad jesus fucking christ i want it so bad
>>
>>183979371
The fact they had to make it a toy limited a lot of designs. Nefertimon's chrome lifeless head scares me.
>>
>>183979875
He's fucking obnoxious and doesn't really belong here, but if you don't enjoy loli humiliation you are a colossal faggot.
>>
>>183980162
It mimics a sphinx, which are stone. Masklike
>>
>>183979875
Less than half of 73 I think
>>
>>183980020
you definitely need it
>>
>>183979875
Around 30
>>
thread status:leomon
>>
File: Blitzgreymon.jpg (52KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Blitzgreymon.jpg
52KB, 320x320px
>got my first v-pet ultimate
noice
now if only unimon would evolve past adult we'd be cooking with gas
>>
>>183979875
it's funny how he trojan horsed in on an anti-american dub (and america in general) sentiment before springing his trap card
also, related: but how many of the remaining slots are all but confirmed? like N0 digimon or parts of evo lines of already confirmed digis?
>>
File: NeoCrimson.png (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NeoCrimson.png
85KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Targetmon.jpg (79KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Targetmon.jpg
79KB, 320x320px
>>183862041
Ceresmon would be nice too.
>>
File: Leomon.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Leomon.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>
>>183813646
Lol they'll probably use orange Sayo
>>
>>183985470
Haha I get it because leomon is dead
>>
>>183985838
>how many of the remaining slots are all but confirmed? like N0 digimon or parts of evo lines of already confirmed digis?
Im copying this from gamefaqs but it seems on point:
I'm hearing similar reports, except it's Garmmon, Sistermon Noir, Neptunemon, Valdurmon, and BanchoStingmon with the last two being iffy as one guy said he could've been mistaken. At this point, I can believe Garmmon is probably in the game since multiple reports seem to collaborate it. The remaining ones are more questionable, but of them, BanchoStingmon, Dracomon, Coredramon (Blue), Slayerdramon, Breakdramon, Monodramon, and Dracumon fit in with what information we have so it would make sense for at least them to be in the game.

Playing into the idea that the reports are all true, here's how it's looking:

Confirmed: 42
Linkz: 2 (Milleniummon, Kimeramon)
Rumored: 8 (Monodramon, Dracumon, Monochromon, Neptunemon, Valdurmon, BanchoStingmon, Sistermon Noir, Garmmon)
Both: 4 (Dracomon, Coredramon (Blue), Slayerdramon and Breakdramon)

That's 14 more Digimon, which means 15 more can squeeze into the game. If Sistermon Noir, Dracumon, and Garmmon are present, then it stands to reason that Sistermon Blanc, Vritramon/Agunimon, Lobomon, Susanoomon, MagnaGarurumon, EmperorGreymon, Matadormon, and GranDracumon are possibly in the game as well, which cuts that down to 6-8 more left (the range depending on if they want to add both the Human and Beast Fire and Light Spirits). That's enough for two more full lines from Rookie to Mega at best, but I think the last few will be saved for Baby Digimon or random choices plus a full fledged new one, so that will probably be it for any major Digimon.

For those remaining slots I would guess the rest of the banchos and maybe holy beasts or Apollomon line
>>
>>183992495
We've seen basically all of Draco's evos, right? It would be strange if his wasn't in
>>
>>183992495
I think that the Holy Beasts are likely simply because of this.
>>
Renamon is cute
>>
>>183992495
Have we seen Moonmon yet?
>>
File: Bruh.gif (647KB, 204x171px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.gif
647KB, 204x171px
>>183992495
>tfw some of my favorite Ultimates won't get in
>>
>>183992495
>blitz, cres, and alt-s might not make it
I cri
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-092646.jpg (384KB, 1080x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-092646.jpg
384KB, 1080x1470px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-095201.jpg (384KB, 1080x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-095201.jpg
384KB, 1080x1187px
>>
Taomon
>>
File: 47a.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
47a.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>
File: anioncafe_july27_2017.jpg (43KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
anioncafe_july27_2017.jpg
43KB, 864x648px
New Digimon Cafe is coming soon
>>
File: DFv5-eaWAAAarAT.jpg (194KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
DFv5-eaWAAAarAT.jpg
194KB, 1200x630px
Oh shit
>>
File: 8cf7ca490efa15fa5306d83ddea15edf.png (944KB, 2800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
8cf7ca490efa15fa5306d83ddea15edf.png
944KB, 2800x3900px
>>183997560
>haven't played heros in months
>reinstall it outa curiosity
>get 60k friend points
>tons of floppies
>uninstall it again
>>
>>183995317
>>183997668
>thicc
>>
>>183993248
Can potentially be DLC Quest like what they did to Demon Lords in Cyber Sleuth.
>>
File: 20170724_102150.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_102150.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>183901738
I have been having trouble too. I have an Etemon and Andromon (the third one I've raised mind you) that should evolve today. I have 100% win rate in both Single and Tag. If not than I think I will be takong a break from my Version 20th.
>>
>>183998176
I think you mean SHIT.
>>
>>183953176
I like it.
>>
>>183998347
you a shit
>>
File: Gatchmon7.jpg (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gatchmon7.jpg
158KB, 600x600px
Suppose DS:CS:HM includes Gatchmon's evolution line for cross-promotion. Suppose Gatchmon evolves from Caprimon and has a support skill that increases scan rate.
What would you pick for at least two Adult-level non-appmon evolutions for Gatchmon? What attribute/element would the Gatchmon line be?
>>
>>183998906
Gargomon goes with his "cute fuzzy animal wearing some clothes with mechanical weapon hands" I guess
>>
>>183998906
Element: Either Light, Neutral or electrical
Attribute: Data/Vaccine I guess, kinda leaning towards Data, simply because we didnt have that yet for an anime MC mon.
Evolutions: Well that one is tricky. as >>183999190 said Gargomon would work, maybe Clockmon as a reference to Timemon, Wizardmon, since they both technically are "from a different world". Red-Vdramon I could imagine working somewhat (somewhat similiar colors, and the dragon stuff is digi MC staple) but he isnt in CS. Alternatively Gaogamon might work, (beast type with somewhat similiar colors.
>>
>>183998906
I had this idea that I though would be a cool way to implement Gatchmon.

What if, rather then being an enemy that you can scan and create, he's a single character that you encounter and actually recruit via a sidequest? He can evolve and degenerate along his normal Dogatchmon line (which would be exclusive to him) but not turn into an actual Digimon. The novelty would be that you could add this non-Digimon creature to your team. He could also have an attack that scans an enemy, giving people that want it a method to manually scan.

Maybe there's a chapter where the evil creatures activate something that incapacitates literally all digimon. You're forced to team up with Gatch because, being an Appmon, he's the only monster not affected
>>
File: hackersmemorychart_july27_2017.png (483KB, 1132x934px) Image search: [Google]
hackersmemorychart_july27_2017.png
483KB, 1132x934px
>>
>>184001791
Rebellions rule
>>
>>184001791
So where is Arata in this mess? Also I´m pretty sure the under zero event will be some climactic event.
>>
>>184001791
>White hair Yuugo
But that doesn't make sense. That one was deleted (or possibly never was due to causality fuckery)
>>
>>184001791
>lawfags and moralfags
I miss the SMT system of killing everyone.
>>
>>183998906
BaoHackmon and Drimogemon, Searchmon would fit but they use armors as actual armors in this game.
>>
>>184004630
Dude, this takes place during CS, most likely the first half. Its obviously Yuuko, using the avatar, they just dont want to spoil it for people who didnt play CS
>>
>>183998213
How many battles have you done?

>>183992958
Not only that but they added two of the Tri lines for the Holy Beasts, Hippogriffomon and Triceramon.

>>183992495
I'm praying we get DLC. I really wanted Meicoomons line.
>>
I'm raising a Gabumon and Zubamon right now, should I go for Skullmammon, CresGaruru or Vademon?
>>
>>184006724
Cres
>>
When is the Alphamon vpet due to be released again?
>>
>>184006964
november
>>
File: 20170727_134131.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_134131.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>184005681
Let me put it this way. Etemon had a 91% win ratio when he evolved from Sukamon. He now has a 100% win ratio. Not sure how much that equates to but it was about 5 energy bars worth of battles. Single and tag. Luckily my efforts were rewarded. My first Ultimate: King Etemon. Hopefully Andromon will be like his older brother and become Hi-Andromon.
>>
>>184011910
That's some bitching Etemon.
>>
File: 20170727_140834.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_140834.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>184011910
Success! After 3 previous attempts. I finally got the ultimate I wanted.
>>
File: DE3V3euUMAEBp8G.jpg (70KB, 595x383px) Image search: [Google]
DE3V3euUMAEBp8G.jpg
70KB, 595x383px
>>
>>184014358
Is Gigimon the cutest Baby II?
>>
>>184006964
November, but there were multiple waves of orders and some won't be shipped until December.
>>
>>184011910
Yeah, this is my experience too. Seems like the key is just to get the appropriate Perfect for the Ultimate you want and then battle a lot (like deplete your energy bar entirely every day) while keeping your win ratio high as possible.
>>
Is anyone putting together an evolution chart for the version 20th?
>>
>>184011910
We need King Etemon back. Someone needs to make a jogress between him and Prince Mamemon so he can be relevant again
>>
File: GrowthChartV1.png (531KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GrowthChartV1.png
531KB, 1920x1200px
>>184015307
I don't think anyone has anything with exact requirements yet, but WTW already made these types that just show who evolves into what.
>>
>>184015556
You know where I could find the rest?
>>
File: 1499705677452.jpg (24KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1499705677452.jpg
24KB, 577x382px
>be adult human
>not a chosen
>have no partner
>enter the digital world by happenstance and get stuck there
>mission: get out alive
>>
File: GrowthChartV2.png (592KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GrowthChartV2.png
592KB, 1920x1200px
>>184015556
>>
>>184015779
>Every single Elecmon line on that chart
Who comes up with this shit?
>>
>>184015556
>>184015779
>the most powerful digimons in the original V-Pet are know the weakest
top kek
>>
File: GrowthChartV3.png (518KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GrowthChartV3.png
518KB, 1920x1200px
>>184015731
https://withthewill.net/threads/17902-20th-Anniversary-V-Pet-Thread-Discussion-Tips-Etc
>>
>>184015556
>>184015779
It would be nice if the charts were sorted by device rather then egg
>>
File: GrowthChartV4.png (609KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GrowthChartV4.png
609KB, 1920x1200px
>>184016385
>>
File: GrowthChartV5.png (599KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GrowthChartV5.png
599KB, 1920x1200px
>>184016389
What do you mean? All of the 20th anniversary v-pets can get these eggs.
>>
>>184016845
oh
>>
>>184016020
It's not a V-Pet without the fucked up evo lines.
>>
>>184016020
>>184017375
This. All of these are just the original lines from the old v-pets with some megas tacked on.
>>
>>184015373
I agree. He's awesome. I'm hoping that I can use him in the D-1 Grand Prix. I hope that we will at some point be able to have our own tourneys.

By the way. Does anyone know if there is anyway to effect how often your digimon dodge in battle? I don't think training does anything.
>>
File: 1501102982199.jpg (38KB, 797x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501102982199.jpg
38KB, 797x180px
http://tamashii.jp/t_kokkaku/92/?wovn=en
>>
>>184015756
Hope you have a degree in IT, so you can go full Analogman/Kurata/Suedou. Otherwise better polish them social skills and try to befriend something, while praying it wont rip your lungs out.
>>
>>184015756

Don't worry man. Humans can get digimon too. The only season you would be fucked in is Adventure (pre-miracles universe giving a lot of fuckers a mon) where they were tailor made for chosen ones.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be hard to get a digivice and partner digimons or in the worst case, convince a luckier person to give you their digivice if whatever is giving digivices like candy ran out of them
>>
>>184018797

Adult humans i meant
>>
>Official Digimon twitter makes an english tweet letting westerners know that the 3 new v-pets are up for pre-order
>Won't let us join the D-1 Grand Prix

What did they mean by this?

https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/status/890482155754725376
>>
>>184019047
>Still have to use an intermediary to preorder instead of P-Bandai just sending it to you
I guess I'll just preorder one on Ebay.
>>
>>184017321
To clarify, when you start up a 20th v-pet of any color, you start off automatically with a version 1 egg. Then when that hits child stage (either Agumon or Betamon), you get a second egg on the right side of the screen. You can pick from any version 1-5 at that point for the second egg.

There are additional special eggs to unlock, with version exclusives, but none of them need a chart because they're all locked into one evolution line.
>>
>>184019317
Just use Nippon Yassan or something
>>
>>184019364
Fuck Nippon Yasan. If anything goes wrong and you don't receive your package or it's damaged or broken out of the box, they will not work with you and you just lost your money.
>>
>>184019526
>already ordered Zubamon from NY

Uh oh.
>>
>>184019047
You know you can just sign up with a new account and say you are from Japan to participate, right?
>>
>>184019364
>Nippon Yasan
Nope. I ordered my Grey 20th from those jokers and I paid extra for shipping. I was suppose to get it in 3-5 days. 2 weeks later. Never again. Besides they aren't doing preorders on the wave 2 colors anymore.
>>
>>184019779
you'll live, my grey got here just fine
just have to pray your mail service doesn't sit on it or something
>>
>>184020046
that doesn't change that you won't have a legit address in japan for them to mail the prizes if you should win. that's why it's limited to japan locals, not some weird "screw the west" mentality.
>>
>>184019047
I can't read moon, how does p-bandai's gaijin service work?
>>
>>184020309
I've had nothing but good experience with them.

Sorry to hear they fucked up on your end.
>>
>>184018964
Nigga savers had Yoshino at 18, and Marcus dad, Satsuma and Yushima (who is like 70) were running around with their partners no problem. Arguably tamers might be the only one with problems, since they did state that digimon tend to be more attracted to children with strong imagination, but thats still not a 100% guarantee that adults cant get them. Shibumi seemed to be doing fine.
>>
>>184018964
>>184021260
Yeah, Tamers is the only special snowflake universe in that regard. All of the other Digital Worlds have relatively harmless and friendly Digimons that could become your partner or partners if you try enough. Of course, there are exceptions, but those are the minority and generally are the retarded ones. Only in Tamers all the Digimons were agressive and hostile, by default.
>>
>>184019526
>>184020309
>was literally about to order the new Wargreymon figure

What sites would you guys recommend? I've only uses NY for the few times I import
>>
>>184021890
Dude, Adventure had like 5 episodes of them constantly going :"Oh he is a good digimon!" followed by the good digimon trying to murder them all. I mean yes they were corrupted, but one fucking devimon is enough to make a difference. Doesnt get better later on. I mean Digitamamon and Vademon only had to be bribed, and werent even brainwashed.
Frontier, had half the planet corrupted by Cherubimon, Savers had most of them hostile against humans per default thanks to Kurata, while Xros Wars had every second guy work for Bagramon. It just takes one dude with Megalomania to make tons of digimon become hostile. In tamers it was a weird case, since ironically enough discounting the deva, quite a few of them would spare humans, since they see them as a way to get stronger.
>>
>>183977607
You know what would be cool?
A Super Ultimate for every species type of Digimon.
>>
>>184021989
If you're talking about the digivolving one, you can get it on Amazon officially.

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Digivolving-Wargreymon-Adventure/dp/B071FJSYF8

It's more expensive, but you're basically paying for the customer service here. If you're willing to take the gamble, you'll probably get it just fine from NY.
>>
>>184023428
You´re getting Dragons and Knights and you´re gonna like them.
>>
>>184015756
channel your inner rina/masaru and go punch the fuck out of some digimon, a couple of teenagers managed to drop kick a demon lord and royal knight/avatar of yggdrasill/like 4 venommyotismon at once respectively
>>
>>184023160
That doesn't mean they were intrinsically evil, that just means that, same as humans, they will be forced to do something, or become corrupted by someone stronger than them. Digimons are like humans in almost everything, but in Tamers they were pretty much more like mere animals.
>>
>>184024264
You know I wonder if you could channel digisoul into weapons. Thats the most animu thing imaginable, to get your sword out and start going full edgelord on ultimate level dragons, demons knights etc. Or just shoot them.
>>
>>184024096
Shoo
Let me sit over here and enjoy Death-X-mon in peace
>>
>>184024035
Yeah fuck it. Amazon's always been the best way to go. I guess buying the western version also supports localization of Digimon stuff so that's also a bonus
>>
>>184024748
bamco thinking of how to make toys for the next season I see
>>
>>184024706
Nah. In tamers they were pretty dystopian, and animalistic but they had some kind of system. It almost bordered on some kind of dictator theme. One stronger mon (Megadramon, Orochimon, Behemoth) controlled his area, while the weaker ones served and feared him or were just killed in the Behemoths case. With the final goal being the one of reaching the human world and gaining what they believed would be ultimate power. The thing was they ran on law of the strongest, because they were originally programmed with animal behavior in mind with survival of the fittest being a priority. Since digimon dont reproduce, it became less about offspring and more about gaining power and survive. Too bad they cant evolve and get stronger since the catalyst (calumon) is in the human world. Some do have other values or a better moral compass like Leomon, Jijimon and Babamon. Hell the deva have essentially developed religion, deifying the sovereings. Overall it depends on the mon, but they are a bit more complex then just animals.
>>
>>184025125
I just want them to sell enough that we actually get Angewomon and Diablomon.
>>
>>183828624
I wonder if Koushiro ended up tapping Mimi.
>>
>>184025461
Nah, next will be a Happy Jumping Thunder Rei figurine. The series after that though has Gun Kurata, Sword Taiki, sword Yuu,Kendo Iori and Zenjiro and Steel pipe Koji. Then we´ll tackle characters who never even touched a weapon. Get ready for Rocket Launcher Sora, Bayonett Daisuke, and AK-47 Ruki. Because child soldiers are cool kids.
>>
>>184015756
Not a problem. I'll just sneak past and stealth kill my way to the exit portal, then beat down the mandatory boss while Rivers in the Desert (Instrumental) loops in my digitized brain.
>>
>>184025651
You know, the Sovereign and Devas, for being the gods and rulers of the world, were pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>184026142
>Stealth killing a demon lord
I´d fucking pay to see that.

>>184026316
They did imply that the deva were more of a cult, and the sovereigns dont really directly govern the world. I mean technicaly its somewhat fitting. They are supposed to be gods not kings. They technicaly could have the entire world under their thumb but why bother, when you´re the strongest anyway, and strength is the end goal? They had their domains and they had loyal worshippers so it was probably enough for the time being. Not to mention that they had their hands full dealing with the D-Reaper.
>>
>>183828624
So they actually fucked? Damn.
>>
in v20, is it possible to block yourself out of a perfect digivolution if you training failure on the adult stage a bit too much? my blitzgreymon came in just fine but my unimon is stuck despite being age 8
>>
>>184027405
I don't think training failures ever had anything to do with it or count as care mistakes. Perfect stage is more about number of battles and win ratio.
>>
>>184026882
Are you baiting or are you really unable to tell that's an edit?
>>
>>183828624
>Even as an adult Koushirou is shorter than Miyako
Embarrassing desu
>>
>>184027703
well that's good, so training failures mean nothing and care mistakes just decide who your baby/child evolve into right?
I'm at 88%/97% win rate, do I just need to keep battlin and pray?
>>
>>183997560
That games looks interesting. Is it too p2w? Is now a good time to start playing?
>>
File: Algomon.jpg (77KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Algomon.jpg
77KB, 320x320px
>>183977607
>>184023428
You know what would me cool?
Another Ultimate flower fairy, based on a flytrap... but evolves from Algomon and isn't obviously female. Yes, a Trapmon.
>>
>>183997560
ah my favorite digimon: "omegamonvsomegamonzwart"mon
>>
>>184028561
Miyako is the Japanese equivalent of a Catholic mom
>>
>>184027951
>implying it's not real
>>
>>183836993
>>184025812
>>183831343
Literally blind.
>>
>>184025780
I'm sure they'll do fine. The transforming toy line was the Adventure 01 of digimon toys back in the day.
>>
>>184033534
Yeah, but with no marketing a lot of nostalgiafags that would buy this don't know it exists.
>>
>>184034757
They released a promo video on the tamashii youtube channel, and they've been showing it off at recent cons. That's more then the GEM figures ever got. They've also outright confirmed that they'll be doing the usual 8 suspects.
>>
File: companies.jpg (83KB, 954x568px) Image search: [Google]
companies.jpg
83KB, 954x568px
>>184019047
So, is any of those companies considerably worse than the others or are they all safe to go? Specifically with shipping to germany, if anyone has experience with that.
>>
File: 57089083_p0.jpg (641KB, 2500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
57089083_p0.jpg
641KB, 2500x2333px
Only a few days until DigiFes.
>>
>>183992495
Frontier mons won't be in I can guarantee that.
>>
>>183993248
There are in. Zubamon is in so they will most likely be in as well. They love their omegamons.
>>
>>184037026
What could we see revealed at Digifest? More game info? New figures?
>>
File: 18740792 - Digimon belphemon.jpg (775KB, 2048x1582px) Image search: [Google]
18740792 - Digimon belphemon.jpg
775KB, 2048x1582px
https://soundcloud.com/digimon1/sets/digimon-universe-ost

Here's the digimon universe ost featuring tracks that are going to be playing in the final few episodes.

I'm calling it now, track 38 will be for the montage in the final episode when everyone is shown going about their happy new lives after Leviathans defeat
>>
>>184040365
30 is very relaxing.
>>
>>184037483
I was 100% sure we would get Kaiser, Magna and Susanoomon, and then the Grammon rumors came
>>
>>184043463
>Grammon
Who?
>>
>>184043585
Garmmon, sorry. KendoGarurumon for friends
>>
File: Grimmon.jpg (54KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Grimmon.jpg
54KB, 320x320px
>>184043751
Oh, for a moment I thought you were talking about Grimmon, but never ever.
>>
So when's Digifest?
>>
>>184046586
This weekend.
>>
>>184046586
August first. Is the day the adventure kids first traveled to the digital world
>>
>>184047386
That's Odaiba Day. Besides, 1st August is a Tuesday this year.

DigiFes is this Sunday (30th July): http://digimon-adventure.net/fes2017/
>>
>>184043463
Those rumors are probably false. You ain't getting anything from frontier.
>>
>>184047514
Does Digimon always get a yearly convention?
>>
Where is the book? Isn't it like the 29th in Nippon now??
>>
What are some import sites like Nippon Yassan? I'm too lazy to fuck with intermediaries
>>
>>184047750
Yeah, every Odaiba Memorial.
>>
>>184046586
>Koji Wada will never sing again in a Digimon Fest
Why even live?
>>
>>184049352
Do they usually show new game/anime stuff?
>>
>>184050660
As far I remember those are basically Adventure events, so maybe some news about the Tri movies, merchandise, news about the cafe and things related to that. I don't remember they give info about the other seasons or projects, though.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 900x1200px
Does anyone have that template of your favourite digimon list that someone had here awhile back?

Has anyone ever seen this guys twitter? He's actually a drawfag that takes requests. I just realized he did my Tobucatmon request from months ago.

Just fill out this form in the kanji from http://www.wikimon.net and be patient. also he does tittymon just saying.
>>
>>184050992
Well at least I can hope for some more info on those sweet transforming figures
>>
>>184052687
who?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1016x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1016x1200px
>>184053158
Oh crap.

Here's the tweet with the form.

https://twitter.com/odenzzi/status/848245123448274946
>>
File: appmoncd_june1_2017.jpg (227KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
appmoncd_june1_2017.jpg
227KB, 650x650px
I'll add the OST later
https://mega.nz/#F!Tdk2CSIb!Q9GdEEMy9ZzD9Htw5Melvg
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 128x128px
Anyone buying the new Vpets who hasn't already should wait a little bit. With the Will is going to have a coupon up in a few days for some reason which is pretty awesome.

https://withthewill.net/threads/17955-20th-Anniversary-V-Pets-Wave-2-Pre-Orders!-D-1-Returns!-amp-Spoilery-Meicoomon-Evo-Info/page10
>>
File: file.png (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
227KB, 600x600px
This is Sayo.

Say something nice to her.
>>
>>184054359
Digislut
>>
>>184047574
I really don't get how you could think Kaizer, Magna and Susanomon are not getting in at least
>>
>>184054359
I like her design
>>
File: Tyranomon coin.jpg (434KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranomon coin.jpg
434KB, 1200x1200px
These items are kinda cool.
>>
File: Metalgreymon coin.jpg (439KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Metalgreymon coin.jpg
439KB, 1200x1200px
This is the Metalgreymon coin.
>>
File: coincase11_july27_2017.jpg (393KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coincase11_july27_2017.jpg
393KB, 1200x1200px
>>184055283
>>184055057
This is the back/tail of both coins. It has the same font as an argentine peso.
>>
>>184055057
>>184055283
Why would they make badges out of toonies?
>>
File: Moneda_Argentina_1_peso_ARS.jpg (688KB, 1254x634px) Image search: [Google]
Moneda_Argentina_1_peso_ARS.jpg
688KB, 1254x634px
>>184055439
This is an argentine peso. They have almost the same font.
>>
File: file.png (203KB, 372x560px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 372x560px
>>184055057
Yeah I just saw the update on With the Will and holy fucking shit why do I have to be poor this month. I ended up spending 200 dollars on that massive Meicoomon plush, then a shitton of items went pu.

I want that Dukemon Crimson Mode so bad, but I also want the card set and the art book and the tailmon gloves and the fucking second wave vpets which I could have gotten the fucking preorder bonus but I pussed out and lady devimon.

Fuck it I'm just going to do meth it's more simple.

They should have at least gave you two Tailmon gloves for 40 fucking bucks not one.
>>
>>184056187
Those are some tight jeans.
>>
File: Manbomon.jpg (54KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Manbomon.jpg
54KB, 320x320px
What does this Digimon make you feel?
>>
>>184057872
Someone stuck arms on a Leliel cosplayer
>>
File: file.png (611B, 52x68px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
611B, 52x68px
>>184057872
It just look so sad like it doesn't know why it exists least of why it has arms. It's even a mutant type too to kind of hammer in how much of a goddamn freak it is. Nobody was happy when they created this and probably had to rush it in after a deadline.

Even in the D3 art his design made actual sense and didn't have those silly Mamemon arms.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000115782/

The artbook is up. I wanted a Digimon artbook for so long.
>>
>>184058384
No way to buy outside Japan yet, right?
>>
>>184058850
They list middlemans on their site you can use though.

Some people should know other places since people here have been buying the vpets too.
>>
File: Pukumon.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pukumon.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
>>184057872
That he is a non-punkish Pukumon.
>>
>>184057872
>>184061715
>Now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me
>>
>>184058384
I hope there are pictures of GraceNovamon in that artbook.
>>
>>184065101
>>184065101
>>184065101
Wonder how long we'll last
Thread posts: 747
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.