[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/felmg/ - Felmyst General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 747
Thread images: 94

File: 1297525227209.png (552KB, 836x983px) Image search: [Google]
1297525227209.png
552KB, 836x983px
Enjoy the horde queue edition.

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
https://www.felmyst.com/

>Talents
http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread
>>182482159
>>
File: 1497889521244.jpg (240KB, 479x653px) Image search: [Google]
1497889521244.jpg
240KB, 479x653px
>>
1st for Merove's wife and his work in the IT sphere
>>
File: 1461026167317.png (194KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461026167317.png
194KB, 547x700px
Okay here's a the deal with /wpsg/ vs nu/vg/

>/wpsg/ is basically oldfags who have played in private servers for years, from 1x vanilla to instant cap mop servers and even cusom content servers. Basically people who love the game and always have. Of course there is cancer and autism there too, it's /vg/ but nothing anywhere near current levels.
>/nu/vg is basically all the people who heard about nostalrius on /v/, reddit, imgur, etc and flooded /vg/ with their cancer. They think playing vanilla wow makes them special, kind of how girls act nerdy and geeky to get attention. This is why there are so many attention whores in /elyg/
>eventually went from /nosg/ to /krog/ to /elyg/ and here we are today.

That's why so many people from nu/vg/ virtue signal
>muh 1x
>muh journey
>muh community
Even though they never played retail vanilla, pretty strange behavior.

So remember, when someone is talking down to old /vg/ and /wpsg/ stop and think. Was this post made by a redditer?

>The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, newfag, cancer, meme-loving fuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
What faction is Madti rolling?
>>
File: OdkZ4GN[1].jpg (87KB, 1597x213px) Image search: [Google]
OdkZ4GN[1].jpg
87KB, 1597x213px
Did you know that it is Aspergers awareness month?

https://streamable.com/mquub
https://streamable.com/ybhrl
https://streamable.com/hvzj4
https://streamable.com/iknlu
https://streamable.com/dln2u
https://streamable.com/0u8g7
https://streamable.com/op4eg
>>
Include this pastebin in the next OP. 2.4.3 Elitist Jerks Links.

https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr
>>
>>182549603
The best faction, Horde.
>>
Alliance /vg/ discord filled with Merove, Mocky, Cuminhaler, Manlet and "ironic" reddit memes.

There will never be any good /vg/ guilds.
>>
>>182549712
she wouldn't survive without her personal guild to carry her through the game, especially in BC. will probably quit anyway and start streaming league
>>
>>182549861
Ok trqnny, thanks for letting us know
>>
>>182549861
>discord
>"ironic" reddit memes
boy that sure activates those almonds
>>
>>182549872
>she

end yourself, subhuman
>>
>>182549603
Alliance
>>
>>182549861
>please go horde, nobody outside the clique filled out our application and we haven't played tbc before
>>
File: 1499277343461.png (1MB, 760x661px) Image search: [Google]
1499277343461.png
1MB, 760x661px
this is going to be nostalrius 2.0 isnt it
>>
>>182549861
dont forget femdead, meerkatz, ituh, toilet

all the trannies and attention whores are in the alliance discord

nice DOA "guild", faggots
>>
>>182549872
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she
It's a he, I can even prove it to you with a .webm of Manlet fucking him.
>>
>>182550080
don't worry, kronos will save us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0247-Bc6O0
>>
>>182549604

I laughed for like 5 minutes after reading that.
>>
>trannies still think their falseflagging and lying will save their guild
Lmao
>>
File: 1.png (276KB, 393x354px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
276KB, 393x354px
>>182550162
What's the name of this hairstyle?
>>
>>182550258
bald by 29
>>
>>182550097
>ituh
Looks like I'm going alliance then
>>
>>182549604
>https://streamable.com/ybhrl

That one demonstrates a minute bug. The bog lord guy's melee range is slightly too long, he shouldnt have been attacked at quite that point in time. Im not alex, and he is shit, and he probably would have died anyways - but he died before the bog lord actually made it close enough to him to hit him in - in retail BC.

Also, if you start your mount and press jump at the exact second it finishes, in retail, your character is supposed to jump up while on the mount, straight in the air. It was a bug on retail, but looked cool, and it remained as long as I played retail. Doesnt do it on gummy.
>>
>>182550523
>>182549604

Actually, looking back, he was mashing fade and hit his GCD. He might have actually survived if the bog lords melee wasnt so long.
>>
File: pdwm.jpg (67KB, 332x403px) Image search: [Google]
pdwm.jpg
67KB, 332x403px
>>182549604
This whole post LMAO
>>
>>182550523
it doesn't look like he was any further than five yards away. look at the circle below the mob and compare to the distance of alexs soon to be corpse. if he wasnt standing two steps away from the mobs he wouldnt have died.
>>
>>182550691
Sure you would, alex
>>
>>182550097
>wpsg
>alliance

Reminder to sign up for the only guild that has people with actual BC experience

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3jjN1etmYE5drZnoNbms-1oYIpnRAvc-suf_34xFDVK8lDg/viewform?usp=sf_link
>>
shit every time I think I know what class I'm rolling the next day I always change my mind.

>want to play a healer because healing heroics is fun
>its also much more interactive than fireball/shadow bolt/steady shot spam in raids
>decide, okay lets do this I'm rolling a shaman
>read this post: >>182550080
>This is probably right, this server is going to be absolutely lit with world pvp out the ass.
>do I really want to be a shaman with that much world pvp?
>druid could be cool but its going to be overplayed with limited raid spots
>pally no thanks
>priest maybe

I don't know bros what do I do
>>
>>182550772
Playing on hellfire doesn't count as prior bc experience
>>
can anyone hook me up with a simple pet macro? what im looking for is something like petattack my target unless my pet is already attacking my target, then petfollow. i had a macro that did this on nost but i dont know how to replicate it here. forgot how to macro after a decade :(
>>
>Merove - Today at ----
i go away to fap to dark elf release video for total war and thread is full of false flags
I am actually starting to like the effect of it all, if cause of it we lost some retards that believe what's written in the thread, then that's one more braindead person less for us

>those are the people you will play with if you roll alliance
>those are the blogs you will be spammed with whole day
>>
>>182551051
Google can
>>
>>182551071
how does he do it

he always manages to blog something unrelated in each post
>>
>>182551071
Mocky this has to stop.
>>
>>182551071
But there's nothing wrong with this?
>blog
Are you incapable of community outside of 4chan?
>>
>>182549604
Even his buddy starts laughing at him when he sperges because the guy is following him around shatt
>>
>>182550927
Hop on the beta and keep playing shit until you find something you enjoy.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (27KB, 595x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
27KB, 595x600px
>>182550060
tfw I spent 4 hours reading up on BC boss mechanics so I could fill out their application, and I still haven't heard back from them after 48 hours. did I get rejected bros?
>>
>>182551147
he doesn play the game, hes the same as the trannies, ""playing wow"" is his outlet to talk about his boring life
the other retards in the chat even tell him that his blogging is annoying, but he continues
i dont see how will the alliance guild live for more than 2 weeks if they dont remove or mute him
>>
>the alliance guild discord

pathetic
>>
>>182550523
They were both moving and there is melee leeway
>>
File: Untitled2.png (1MB, 1107x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
1MB, 1107x1080px
>mfw this is literally the recreation of elysium prelaunch
>mfe people will once again fall for all this shitposting
>>
>be me
>be god kid
>played in elyg before but part of the trannycore now
>decide to take a walk because mom keeps saying i have to lose weight or she won't have a grandson
>live in bad neighborhood because mom has to support my neet lifestyle and i can't get autismbux anymore
>see pack of nigger thugs walking down the street
>i wish i could remove the whole world of them
>cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk
>decide to head into the 7-11 to grab some mountain dew and butterfingers for the walk back
>take out phone to ask mom if she needs anything because i'm a good boy
>someone grabs the phone out of my hands
>one of the niggers from before
>"AYYYYO HOL UP FO A MINUTE *lip smack* HOLLUP SENPAI HOL UP LEMME BORROW THIS FOR A MINNIT SENPAI AIIIIIIIGHT?"
>keep calm as fuck on the outside i might be chubby and weak, but on the inside im an expert chessmaster, i can resolve any situation
>i didn't want to do this unless i had to
>unleash my geass and stare directly at the nigger with my phone
>"AYYYYY DIS NIGGA HAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAA DIS NIGGA *lip smack* DIS NIGGA THINK HE HARD AS FUCK GIVIN ME THAT LOOK THO HUH SENPAI"
>other niggers smack their lips in agreement
>main nigger punches me in the gut
>what the fuck is happening, why didn't it work?
>"B-bastard... you won't get away with this you ape..."
>niggers activate full dindu protocols, they all start screeching and beating their chests
>while they're distracted, i have time to cast my ultimate technique
>take a wide stance, start wiggling my fingers
>i can feel the heat of the earth entering my fingertips, no doubt scorching magma is accumulating in between my two hands
>the niggers stop chimping out and stare
>i am one with the earthmother, i close my eyes and embrace her as heat courses through me
>"LAAAAVVVVAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSST"
>open my eyes
>niggers are still there
>get stabbed
>in hospital for a week
>thinking back on what the problem was
>realize I didn't gem mp5 like a fucking retard
>be mocky
>>
>be me
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw
>>
>>182550767

Pretty sure the bog lords are supposed to attack closer to their actual circle and not outside it. You can attack them outside their circle, but not the other way around so much.
>>
>mocky trying to d&c this hard now that he knows no one will fall for his splinter guild bullshit again

lmfao
>>
>guild declines my app because im not 6'0 tall

When will this manlet meme fucking end?
>>
>>182551736
it's actually femdead that shitposting now.
>>
Alex is sleeping, post vods of his drunk stream last night
>>
>>182551661
>>182550767

Its just a thing from feel, that really looked like he died too far away and there should have been 0.5 more of a second of the bog lord running before he attacked. If it is a bug, and Im not just seeing things, its probably a bug with all giant sized creatures. This is very tiny stuff too, its pretty hard to find bugs on gummy.
>>
>>182549604
gummies isn't even out yet and it's already produced more quality alex content than 6 years of terrible undertuned Vanilla shitservers
>>
>>182551775
Hit up Alex maybe you two can start a manlet guild.
>>
>>182551835
Makes sense. He keeps randomly coming in and saying "wow this discord is so bad lol" and other stupid shit.
>>
>>182551889
See:
>>182549604
>>
>>182551491
>>182551603
moar?
>>
>>182549604
>>182551889
>>182550208
>>182550523
>>182550691
>>182550730
>>182551198
>>182551930

Omg absolutely epic post! Upvoted! alex is my favorite youtube content creator! I follow all of his posts on reddit!
Is he /our guy/ lol xD
>>
Alex is spiraling out of control, I think he's going to end up getting another DUI, possibly worse.
>>
>>182551901
No, it looks like it attacked at the appropriate distance.
>>
>>182552246
>alex this mad

lmfao
>>
>>182549603
part of the
>if we don't roll Alliance I'm not playing!!!!!!!!!
group
>>
>>182552246
>tfw Alex realizes everyone is laughing at him, not with him.
>>
>literally perspiring heavily in real life under the mass of his own body
>He posts another anime photograph, this one is an edited hentai photo displaying how pleased he is to be noticed, something that only happens in the virtual world, as he has not left his mothers home in 6 days now.
>He begins rubbing his small, semi flaccid penis through the tangled mess of pubic hair that has not been trimmed, shaved, or otherwise cleaned in weeks.
> "Fuckin' hordefags" he mutters, as he flicks his penis aimlessly. He senses an urge to urinate, and eyes a mountain dew bottle by his feet, half filled with a pungent yellow liquid.
>He bends over to reach for the bottle, but the chair collapses under the shift in weight. a shard of plastic pierces the side of his bottle, spewing the vile liquid in all directions.
>He lies motionless on the floor, hardly even able to move his heavy mass. He hasn't had this view of the area beneath his desk in some time.
>A small cockroach scurries away with a potato chip fragment between its mandibles. The yellow liquid is spreading, touching his face, his cheek. A crusty photograph of his waifu is crumpled beneath his desk, and for a short moment they make eye contact with one another.
>Fuckin' hordefags.... he mumbles.
>>
>>182552321
If we ever see Madti again it will be too soon
>>
>>182552472
>literally perspiring heavily in real life under the mass of his own body
>He posts another anime photograph, this one is an edited hentai photo displaying how pleased he is to be noticed, something that only happens in the virtual world, as he has not left his mothers home in 6 days now.
>He begins rubbing his small, semi flaccid penis through the tangled mess of pubic hair that has not been trimmed, shaved, or otherwise cleaned in weeks.
> "Fuckin' allyfags" he mutters, as he flicks his penis aimlessly. He senses an urge to urinate, and eyes a mountain dew bottle by his feet, half filled with a pungent yellow liquid.
>He bends over to reach for the bottle, but the chair collapses under the shift in weight. a shard of plastic pierces the side of his bottle, spewing the vile liquid in all directions.
>He lies motionless on the floor, hardly even able to move his heavy mass. He hasn't had this view of the area beneath his desk in some time.
>A small cockroach scurries away with a potato chip fragment between its mandibles. The yellow liquid is spreading, touching his face, his cheek. A crusty photograph of his waifu is crumpled beneath his desk, and for a short moment they make eye contact with one another.
>Fuckin' allyfags.... he mumbles.
>>
Can you guys please stop the bullying? I mean seriously this isn't middleschool.
>>
>tranny's literally spamming the thread as hard as they can in a fit of rage over no one paying them any attention now that elyg is dead

lol
>>
Yooo.
Safetyman here, have a quick vid to give you d00ds some tips on hitting 70 fast once you hit 58th.

Lemme know wtf you think, hope this helps you guys! Who the fuck is hyped here??? :)

https://youtu.be/shsBj-aqxS8
>>
>>182552292
>>182552390
>reddit doesn't even know why their posting is cancer
Thanks nostalrius for all the normies
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other /vg/ guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time
>>
>>182553336
>mocky still trying this hard

lol
>>
>>182553336
>people dot know about merove trying to destroy the guild last time

really?
>>
File: interested kid.png (357KB, 430x467px) Image search: [Google]
interested kid.png
357KB, 430x467px
>trannys and retards on elysium
>reddit hypes gummy server
>everyone moves to tbc
>meanwhile everyone normal stays playing vanilla because they don't want to level all over again
>all the trannys and retards follow the reddit flock for maximum attention because they're riddled with ADD and can't stand to even play on one character for more than a month

i will be staying on vanilla for the meantime until i feel like playing TBC, and if gummy's server is even still up then you can bet your horseshoes im not joining any faggy /vg/ guild with infinite drama and underage cancer. i will be joining a normalfag guild and pretend im a normal person

--Sincerely THE BEST World of Warcraft player this world has seen
>>
>>182553336
>tfw when 40 and no fat wife to talk about in /vg/ discord
i just wish i could time travel so /vg/ would accept me as a person
>>
Mock this has to stop.
>>
>>182553336
loeiz didn't you hit 60 a week before the server died?
>>
>>182553379
thats not a rebuttal, im not mocky, but you will call me mocky anyway, so no point of arguing about that

prove all that i wrote wrong tho, if you can
>>
>played prot pala in tbc
>casual shitter who only did easy stuff like heroics, kara, gruul
>want to do it again as prot pally
>also want to do all the other content I never did but no one will take paladin tank over warrior
>hate playing warriors
how good are bears
>>
>>182553726
>make a bunch of random unfalsifiable claims
>probe me rong!!!

The trannycore is fuming right now l o l
>>
>>182553841
1 Feral druid is mandatory per raid for the most part because of how easily they can switch between dpsing and tanking on a whim.
>>
>>182553841
>no one will take paladin over warrior
I had thought that in a 25 man you wanted 1 prot warr, 1 prot pally, 1 bear and 1 dps warr that can throw on a shield.
>>
>>182553882
dude just stop replying to them, unless you're samefagging
>>
>>182553882
>random unfalsifiable claims
if you are new to the /vg/ wow community i can understand, but you can ask anyone who played with Merove if they remember him trying to make a new guild when he got butthurt that he has no power in the old one
>>
>>182554143
>only argument is "lol ur new"
hm feels like deja vu, really makes me ponder
>>
>>182553101
he's losing his hair FAST. i wouldn't be surprised if he was bald by next year.
>>
>>182554143
Merove is a cool dude who has a job in IT. what are you talking about
>>
>>182554237
this
and a wife!
>>
>>182554217
which one? the roid manlet or the guy who can't press fade?
>>
>>182554143
That's not a rebuttal.
>>
>the ally guild literally turning into a clique
>people talk in PMs and not infront of everyone
nice guild
>>
>>182554570
Mocky please
>>
>>182553153
>uses redditor as an insult
>uses reddit daily
https://www.reddit.com/user/Alexensual/
>>
>>182554649
"see your PM's dude"
>>
>>182554703
That's not what he wrote though

>virgin doesn't know what pms is

hahaha holy shit
>>
>>182554570
wow, what the FUCK? I'm a <DMCA> missile now!
>>
>>182553336
Loeiz you fucking faggot

you sperged out and deleted your character
>>
>the ally guild is about fall apart for the second time in a week

I mean considering the worst of the tranny core refuses to play horde I shouldn't be surprised I guess
>>
>>182549579
>think this is just bait pasta
>read a few /felmg/ threads
>realize this is 100% true
Was a good run, /vg/.
>>
>>182554859
>about to fall apart
>people running dungeons
>people having fun and constantly chatting
>literally no tranny autism at all in the chats

Yeah we're fucked bros
>>
So Holy Priest or Prot Warr?
Assuming we ever get a Nost tier LK srver i'd obviously go tank since DK were my favourite class
In Nost i was a Lock

How in demand was the usual healer in tbc?
>>
>>182555007
You don't need more than 1 holy priest in TBC.
>>
Real talk:

best BC tank role? who do I role if I dont want to have my cheeks spread in pve and pvp
>>
File: clique.png (6KB, 797x102px) Image search: [Google]
clique.png
6KB, 797x102px
Ladies and gentlemen
The ally guild clique
>>
>>182554859
all of MoH are playing Horde though
>>
>>182555007
>LK
Why not just play retail? Post-TBC WoW is all the same.
>>
>>182555126
Druid or warrior.

Probably druid if you care more about pvp.
>>
>>182554846
how do you even join that guild. doesn't it have an application process, why should literal who shitters who've never played BC before judge people who want to join a vg guild.
>>
>>182555126
warrior is literally the only viable tbc tank, dont listen to specul snowfleiks telling you shit classes like pala or druid are good tanks
>>
>tfw played with most of the people ITT for so long this thread isn't anonymous anymore because I can recognize most posters by the way they type
>>
>>182554859
>tranny core refuses to play horde

where do you think you are
>>
>>182555150
Literally who the fuck is Renegade. Hes fucking posted here as a shitpost at least once a thread.
>>
>>182555154
>all of MoH are playing Horde though
>enter the ally discord
>manlet
>femdead
>mocky
>toilet
>valkiry

nice meme guild
>>
>>182555095
>>182555191
Guess i'll just stick with the warrior then like i thought
>>
>>182555406
they will be purged on launch :3
>>
>>182555406
these are all confirmed horde and playing in their own guild, one of them is the GM even

why do you betas tolerate them?
>>
>>182555406
The invite to the discord got put in the thread. Do you honestly not expect them to join the discord and shitpost?
>>
>>182555378
the fuck would i know, its someone from the new ally discord "clique"
>>
>>182555334
who am i tho senpai
>>
Reminder that you should ALWAYS choose scryer, because jumping from the Aldor Rise will kill you while jumping from the Scryer place will not. Saves you from having to wait for the elevator. Blizzard is SHIT at balancing.
>>
>>182555631
wtf I hate Aldor now
>>
>>182555527

How does PMing someone make them a clique member? Who is Vendera? Are they officers? do they control anything?
>>
>>182555631
you do know that there are flying mounts in this expansion, correct?
>>
>>182555481
im sure they will :^)
>>
It would be great if we could have a thread that's not infected by trannies and tranny talk.
>>
>if player and pet have the same target, then X

how to macro this? starting to think its not doable
>>
i love posting here with you lot but i would not want to be in a guild with you
>>
Ignore the tranny falseflagging
Here's the alliance discort
If you wanna play with chill people and not attention-whores, come join us

https://discord.gg/UyHrW
>>
Friendly reminder that Merove destroys guild's if you dont give him power
>>
>open the alliance discord
>6 people online

nice dead ""guild" there, "tranny haters"
>>
>>182557164
more like 6 + 30
>>
what faction are the puppers playing? I haven't seen them in either of the discords
>>
File: serious.gif (2MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
serious.gif
2MB, 500x255px
>>182556392
>https://discord.gg/UyHrW
Is there a horde discord I can join too? I want to weigh my options.
>>
>>182556118
I think the best you can do is either simply checking if it exists or assigning a modifier to do what you want if you're trying to save bar space.

IIRC vanilla macros were less accessible for basic macros but through scripts could attain far more functionality to the point of automation (which Blizz had a problem with). I'm assuming you're the guy earlier in the thread asking about a /petattack toggle.
>>
File: 454151561674.jpg (106KB, 1423x550px) Image search: [Google]
454151561674.jpg
106KB, 1423x550px
>>182557164
>>
File: Wow_2017-07-13_18-12-16.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wow_2017-07-13_18-12-16.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
why is this allowed?
>>
>>182557370
yes, but dont expect to get any loot there
>>
>>182557370
there is a /wpsg/ guild that is unsure if it is even going to play on Felmyst, <DMCA> which is MoH guild, and a Salty Dogs guild as well. All on Horde
>>
File: what.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>182557292
The leadership in Pupper Pals on Warmane left much to be desired.
>>
>>182557743
rule of thumb is to never invest in a wpsg guild because the majority of the time they don't even make characters let alone make it past level 10

>>182557793
yeah but it was warmeme no one was taking that serious were they? lol
>>
>>182557439
I see 4 MoH members on that pic
>>
>want to try warrior out on gummy's
>know I'll have to probably tank at some point so trying to learn how to be a good tank
>reading about itemization and all this crazy shit

tanking seems pretty intimidating
>>
>manlet and mocky literally posting on the alliance guild discord

enjoy your dead guild, trannies
>>
>>182557950
you can do it
>>
>>182557743
DMCA isn't inviting from 4chan, they do have the tranny MoH core though
>>
>>182557913
A fuck ton of them recently joined in the last couple of hours and have started spamming the thread with pictures and other stupid shit as you can see.

But of course you already know that Mocky.
>>
File: bestpriest.png (77KB, 148x212px) Image search: [Google]
bestpriest.png
77KB, 148x212px
Daily reminder that Loeiz will make both guilds
<Acolytes of the Feminine Phallus> on horde
<Cake of Light> on alliance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake_of_Light
>>
>>182557439
>all the trannies in that chat

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

NICE DEAD GUILD
>>
here's the horde guild discord if you're interested in joining
https://discord.gg/zbYw8fD
>>
>>182557481
Those are actual kids though, definitely misrepresenting.
>>
>>182557397
yeah that was me. on nost I used this,

>/script if UnitExists("target") then if a==0 then PetAttack(target) a=1 else if UnitExists("pettarget") and UnitIsUnit("target", "pettarget") then PetFollow("YourNameHere") a=0 else PetAttack(target) end;end; else PetFollow("YourNameHere") a=0 end;

now i either need to use two separate binds to get the same functionality or use one bind and have worse pet micro. bummer
>>
>tfw merove has already created his own discord with him as admin
>>
>>182556118
/script CastSpellByName(“Hunter’s Mark”);PetAttack();CastSpellByName(“Auto Shot”);

hunters mark, pet attack, and autoshot in 1. try that
>>
File: 89027028406.png (129KB, 265x245px) Image search: [Google]
89027028406.png
129KB, 265x245px
Reminder to roll /a/lliance!

If you do roll Horde... well, don't expect me to play nice 'kay?
>>
File: 1493788887113.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493788887113.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>open horde discord
>meer
>mava
oh you sad fucks, I feel sorry for all of them
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.gif
3MB, 450x253px
>>182557743
What does MoH stand for? Warmane was the first time I played with vg.
>>
all of the namefagging itt goes against the spirit of 4chan
>>
>>182558493
It stands for pathetic faggots wasting time on IF bridge
>>
File: 23131214124.jpg (63KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
23131214124.jpg
63KB, 592x492px
>>182558432
>open alliance discord
>meer
>manlet
>mocky
>femdead
>>
>>182558530
The spirit of cuckchan was killed at least 6 years ago.
>>
>>182558530
you forgot to include an anime picture
>>
>>182557950
just follow a preraid spreadsheet and bind sunder to your scrollwheel and you're a 8/9 tank
>>
>>182558493
kill yourself, pathetic avatarfagging mong
>>
File: 1448460930493.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
1448460930493.png
427KB, 514x662px
>>182558616
>post discord in thread
>expect the largest shitters to not click it and join
?
>>
>>182558643
I forgot that spell even existed. The guide video I watched didn't even mention it.
>>
File: 7052090.jpg (58KB, 694x472px) Image search: [Google]
7052090.jpg
58KB, 694x472px
which guild is snoipah joining
>>
>>182558831
>talking in third person

at least use a different image
>>
File: 84489484876454.jpg (176KB, 1473x827px) Image search: [Google]
84489484876454.jpg
176KB, 1473x827px
>Join the /felmg/ thread
>Meer
>Mocky
>Merove
>Renegade
>Inhaler
>Femdead
>Manlet
>Mava
>Indi
>Ituh
>Grimlic
>Zach
>Toilet
>Valkiry

like lmao guys enjoy your dead thread! xD
>>
>>182558616
Meer is in both.
>>
>>182558936
>literally all of those people are in the alliane discord

rly makes me think
>>
>>182558865
im asking because i want to join the one he is not in
>>
File: afraid1.png (490KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
afraid1.png
490KB, 600x300px
I wonder why the shitposting went into overdrive?
>>
>>182559069
>using aliases
really makes me think
>>
someone redpill me on ascension wow
>>
>>182559101
purge
>>
>>182558830
devastate is the upgraded version of sunder. don't actually listen to what he said though, it's not vanilla where you just spam shield block and devastate. there's actually multiple buttons you have to press
>>
>>182559101
because you allowed MoH into your discord
>>
File: 1497240877035.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497240877035.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntUAMciBliA

Does klimpen actually think hes good at this game? what a fucking autist and his music taste is complete shit
>>
>>182559312
they are all trannies with a loot council and a clique

wait, thats not it

dunno lol
>>
>>182559587
just follow a preraid spreadsheet and bind devastate to your scrollwheel and you're a 8/9 tank easy
>>
>>182559648
lets see your arena footage
>>
Does the alliance vg guild even have a leader? Do they have any experience leading a guild? Who the fuck is gonna raid lead? This shit is DoA.

Talk all the shit about Indi you want, at least he could raid lead.
>>
>>182559648
>warmane

lmfao
>>
>>182558936
seeing someone namedrop zach always brings a smile to my face
>>
>>182559762
who needs a raid leader? all they need is a loot council.
>>
>>182559743
i'm not a big enough attentionwhore to record myself playing the easiest class in the game to show off to an autistic reddit fanbase.

Dont worry though you'll be able to inspect my rank in the city when felmyst comes out
>>
>>182559762
But we have Manlet someone whos never played TBC before leading the horde guild just join that xD
>>
>>182559648
very impressive senpai. also why do you have all your spells bound twice
>>
>>182559936
>rank
>TBC

vanilla shitter detected lmao

keep pretending you're good when you won't even post ratings or a UI, lets see your focus macros
>>
File: image_4.png (697KB, 899x793px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.png
697KB, 899x793px
>played private vanilla with /v/ about 6 years ago
>large guild, lots of fun, practically no drama
>guild slowly dies after we down rag
>stop playing private servers/wow for years while waiting for corecraft
>Some sperg posting about this new server everywhere on random boards that have nothing to do with video games
>decide to come check out wpsg and see if corecraft is out, or if this new tbc server is worth a damn
>all this fucking drama and fag shit
Jesus fucking christ
Sort yourselves out
Nobody's going to join any of your fucking guilds with all this fucking faggotry
>>
Friendly reminder that Merove will try to destroy the alliance guild in the first 2 weeks after the serer launches and will try to d&c, making his own guild and then fucking off because hes bad at the game and cant actually lead for shit

this already happened and will happen again, mark my words
>>
mocky...
>>
>>182559953
manlet is based. he's such a nice guy and has MC/BWL raid leading experience.
>>
>>182560107
Merove won't even make it to level 10 just ignore him, he is like wpsg and is only here to attentionwhore before the server release then fade into obscurity while waiting for the next project
>>
>>182559762
Inhaler of memes is the guild leader of the alliance guild as well as the owner of the alliance guild discord
>>
>>182560107
Well I mean he did already make his own discord
>>
>>182560094

which server was it?
>>
>>182560094
Theres always drama. People like to pin it on specific people whenever it happens, but the entire community creates it.
>>
>>182559614
you've never seen the movie that pic is from have you?
>>
redpill me on trannies. why are so many attracted to private servers?
>>
>>182560094
>people actually in the guild just playing the game and don't care
>xD sort urself out u guys there are people shitposting anonymously!!!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>182560232
t. memeinhaler butthurt that his guild is dying
>>
>>182559762
>at least he could raid lead.

indi go to bed
>>
>>182560094
gummy is better than corecraft senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8Q9DVBdxc
>>
>>182560252
I don't remember the name of it, I think the guild was called /the vidya/, Guild leader was a rogue named Dragmyre
>>
Can someone link a BC holy priest guide? EJ or something. I want to know how much you downrank in BC.
>>
>>182560563
mustve been forever diving, there are a few of them lurking around
>>
>>182560365
>implying the thread isn't reflective of the guilds
I'm just trying to help you guys get more players. It's not a good look when you have wpsg split into server threads because of drama and then inside the fucking thread 90% of it is drama and clique bullshit.

The clique namefag bullshit alone is enough to turn people off joining your guild, all this faggotry is the nail in the coffin
>>
>>182559648
What are you talking about, Klimpen is literally one of our guys!
>>
Wait, so from my understanding, Mocky is a girl?
>>
>enter the alliance """"guild"""" discord
>9 people online
>5 of them are namefaggots from MoH and wpsg

nice dead guild, faggots
>>
>>182560186
cock inhaler is literally underage, what are you retards doing
>>
>>182560913
>>182560950
Mocky fuck off holy shit this is so autistic.
>>
>>182560347
They aren't.
They are, however, attracted to 4chan for obvious reasons as it allows them to get attention with little to no social repercussions or blowback. Anonymous forums tend to be seemingly more "welcoming" to any fringe subset of the population, as any negative feedback they can brush off as anon-shitposts, and any positive feedback will occur more often for the same anonymous reasons.
Private servers do not attract trannies.
/vg/ attracts trannies.

Realistically, there aren't any "legitimate" trannies here anyhow. There are two fags who have taken pictures wearing their mom's underwear. That's it.
They are annoying people for certain but the rest of it is memes combined with extremely lonely neets who unironically are into ERP or jacking off with other dudes.
When you refer to "trannies", what you're really referring to is "faggots". And literal faggots are drawn to /vg/ for the same reasons the pretend trannies are, and then by extension drawn to flavor of the month private servers for the extreme amount of attention they can whore.

Without attention these people slink back to their tumblr or deviantart pages.
>>
>>182560950
screenshot?
>>
File: no.jpg (18KB, 892x106px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
18KB, 892x106px
>>182560950
>>
>>182561126
>not showing the moh trannies and wpsg autists in the chat

nice try
>>
>>182561204
The person I replied to, most likely (You), said it only had 9 people online.

I posted evidence to debunk that claim.

Don't move goalposts.
>>
File: trannies (1).png (52KB, 1145x295px) Image search: [Google]
trannies (1).png
52KB, 1145x295px
Who was in the wrong here...?
>>
>>182561584
Which discord is this?
>>
>>182561768
take a guess
>>
>>182561584
stick to your guns valkyri jesus christ, dont let them pull you into playing alliance because Luthien and Lumi can't handle playing anything but night elves
>>
>>182561584
>listening to shitposters

lol
>>
>>182561584
Why is Valk even trying?
The trannies don't like him that much and talk shit about him. And he's not a stupid dude so he must realize that.
And he can try to get them to read all of the old EJ shit he wants, but he's giving free reign to some of the laziest low effort players I've ever seen.
If they actually make it to kara and he cuts dead weight then maybe, but I can see that causing drama and they fucking love drama.
>>
>>182561584
>alliance

come the fuck on, I am seriously considering abandoning this guild
>>
>>182561584
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha he actually listened to the cry babies

that guild is doa
>>
>>182561584
>valkyri the mute tranny retard actually talking

first time I've ever seen this, and I've been in the guild since Elysium launch. wouldn't be surprised if it was just a shared account between the MoH officers
>>
>>182561584
>falling for the shitposts
kek, this is your "leader" DMCA
>>
>ctrl+f trannies
>30 results
>ctrl+f discord
>30 results
>ctrl+f alex
>11 results
>ctrl+f reddit
>14 results

So /felmg/, what's the go-to place for quality TBC/Felmyst discussion?
>>
>>182560424
>his guild is dying
how can something that was never alive be dying?
>>
>>182562189
gummy forums
>>
>>182561584
>when Mocky shitposts an entire guild into hopping to another faction

Is there anything /ourgirl/ can't do?
>>
>>182562189
anywhere but here
>>
>>182562189
>discussing a 20 year old game
Just go look up internet guides and be done.
>>
>>182561584
>unironically going for the alliance shitpost
>>
>>182561584
>it was percieved as a vote

>it was under the #voting channel along with the guild name voting

FUCK the clique
>>
anyone have link to the horde and alliance discords?
>>
>>182562439
https://discord.gg/zbYw8fD
>>
File: 1483777816289.gif (46KB, 278x234px) Image search: [Google]
1483777816289.gif
46KB, 278x234px
>>182561068
an astute assessment, thank you for the response
>>
>>182562250
It's actually pretty shit. And the felmyst reddit is dead.
The discord isn't /vg/ level of cancer but it's close.

I don't think forum participation is necessarily reflective of how populated a server will be and I know gummy is hyped, but it does seem a lot more barren and inactive than I would have expected. All of the guides/macros/gearlist stuff are written by the usual people who write that shit on most servers anyhow, and the majority of the actual forum action is arguments between those people (but maybe that's normal for forums anyways).
>>
>>182562517
cant join voice x)
>>
>>182562646
fuck off normie
>>
>>182559648
>h-he's s-shit!
Post your pvp footage, would love to see it.
>>
>>182562639
try the felmyst discord

there is a lot of activity in it but you'll have retards who try and chime into conversations

no different than anywhere else really
>>
>>182561584
>perceived as a vote
It was a vote.
Why else would it be in the same channel where they were voting for a guild name.

Like I say, this guild will die before the server gets shut down in a couple of weeks.

It was laughable at best.

Also fuck you Manlett you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>182562517
>general voice locked

what's this clique shit
>>
>not joining the real ally guild instead

https://discord.gg/uJByj
>>
>>182562851
Yeah, it's awful but not anymore awful than any other discord so it's about as good as it will get.
There are some people there who know their shit, as well as a lot of people who don't know anything but will argue about it.
I fucking hate chat rooms so much. Oh well.
>>
>>182561584
>leadership literally incapable of leading
>actually listening to shitposters and a strawpoll that was posted in thread
w e w
>>
>>182562517
>defaults to nsfw

man this is some cancer
>>
>>182562892
don't be rude to manlet, he's a really nice guy
>>
>>182562785
>>182559743
>>182560073
>>
>>182562963
>I'm so good i just can't prove it
>m-muh rank
Pretty sad that you get so worked up by this instead of just ignoring it.
>>
>alliance has like 3 separate splinter guilds with terrible leadership in each
>horde has experienced wpsg players that have seen BT
>>
File: 1.png (27KB, 110x97px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
27KB, 110x97px
>>182549604
Damn
>>
>>182549431
Your link defaults to the WOTLK calculator.
>>
>>182563275
if you can't handle people calling you trash for posting your 2k rating warmane arena vod then why post it?
>>
>>182563369
look at this dude
>>
>>182563362
wpsg never makes it past the starter zone so they don't really matter
1x rates so can't rely on them at all
>>
>>182563369
>combs the back
>leaves the front messy to try and hide bald spots
>>
File: sWKgb.jpg (307KB, 743x558px) Image search: [Google]
sWKgb.jpg
307KB, 743x558px
what's your UI like?
>>
>>182563362
>this is what the wpsg baddies actually believe
>>
>>182563362
>MoH so spooked by /wpsg/ boogiemen that they switch factions entirely to not compete
I hope /wpsg/ can tolerate babymetal because he'd headed your way, friends. Good news, he has 100% free time until September.
>>
>>182563517
Not my video, all I see is some kid talking shit but not providing any proof that he should be listened to.
>>
>>182563568
It's minimalistic, I'd post it but I don't feel like getting insulted for my binds.
>>
friendly reminder that none of you baddies will ever reach 2k so you will continue doing your retarded raids and be bad at the game
>>
>>182563568
needs more waifu
>>
>>182563543
I went bald at 16, not even meme'ing. I feel bad for Alex because the denial is the worst aspect of it. He's going to continue being willfully oblivious of how retarded it looks until it's too late, then he'll finally keep his hair short or shave it all.
>>
>>182563362
>>182563556
>>182563575
>>182563608
Can someone actually show me which /wpsg/ people are playing there? Literally all I have seen is meer which leads me to believe it's either full of /nosg/ or just a falseflag guild.
There's no mention of it on the /wpsg/ discord either.
>>
File: 1468855743795.jpg (24KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468855743795.jpg
24KB, 601x469px
>>182563568
UIfags are the worst in the wow community. The absolute worst. Once upon a time they got so prominent that it's now standard for guilds to ask screenshots of UI in applications, LIKE IT FUCKING MATTERS ONE BIT. It's making me sick. MAKING ME SICK.
>>
>>182563728
I'm going to reach 2.4k after clearing all the raids and getting some server firsts
>>
>>182563813
meer ituh babymetal

imagine the cancer
>>
>>182563954
t. BlizzardUI shitter
>>
>>182564026
(You)
>>
>>182563965
no you wont lmao litrally everyone on vg is absolute dogshit and everyone on felmyst in general

im literally shitting on everyone in BGs so far and i dont even have my setup done yet
>>
>>182563954
if i were asking for ss of ui in my guild app, it would be to make sure they weren't going full autismo cancer like that picture
>>
>>182564202
>litrally
>literally

17 year old detected
>>
>>182563984
Ituh already said he was playing alliance, nice try tranny
>>
>>182564202
get back to your discord, tranny
>>
>>182564303
>literally being this much of a shitter

lmao
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>182563954
You're unironically saying UIfags are the worst in THIS thread? A community consisting of nothing but attention-starved autist NEET trannies and ERPers shitting up over 90% of every thread?
>>
hello please create a voice channel in the horde discord anyone can join thx
>>
>>182560094

This is the usual pre-show senpai.
It gets a bit better once the servers are actually released.
Ppl dumping screenshots/webm of those namefags and attentionwhores being griefed is pretty fun must say.
/vg/ must be avoided tho. They go nowhere unless they don't stay exclusive to the thread and fuse with normies.
>>
>>182564523
Can someone explain to me the attraction of ERP?
I can understand getting off on naughty talk with someone, but I don't understand the appeal of that in a video game.
Wouldn't there be dedicated chatrooms for that kind of thing? If all you want to do is jack off with another guy while typing naughty words, there are hundreds of places on the internet for that.
>>
>>182564523
Nah my man, this general isn't representative of the "wow community". Obviously furfags and trannies and other mental illness squadron members are worse but that goes without saying.
>>
http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=2&d=tbc&tal=0550300250113050100000000000000000000000000523005132003105000000

Want to go for a critadin build. Not sure if it's better to roll further down the list, since some of those later options seem pretty damn good. I was going to use Holy Shock as an extra damage button.

Thoughts?
>>
>>182561584
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Valky is such a cuck
>>
>>182564654
>come listen to lisping screechers while their mom is at work
>>
>>182561584
I would have been happy playing horde but this is great!

The main thing is to stick together and play with your friends!
>>
the thread's not so bad if you have a namefilter. for some reason every tranny post will always include at least one fequently named tranny namefag, usually a couple of them
>>
File: Hellfire-Peninsula-Dark-Portal.jpg (311KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Hellfire-Peninsula-Dark-Portal.jpg
311KB, 1680x1050px
<DMCA> (name not finalized) is currently recruiting players. We have removed our application and replaced it with a sign-up sheet.

ABOUT US
We are a 4chan /vg/ guild and an offshoot of <Mandate of Heaven> from Elysium. We are seeking players with a passion for this game.

WHY JOIN US?
Numerous players within the guild have TBC raid experience. I was a maintank for a 4/6 Sunwell guild during retail. We understand these raids cannot be approached like Vanilla raids. We believe our guild to be a superior alternative to the other Alliance guilds currently available.

FACTION
Alliance

Join our Discord. More information may be found in the recruitment channel.
https://discord.gg/FtxmQEk
>>
redpill me on salty dogs
>>
Would you guys use the Legion models if someone ported them?
>>
File: 1418362893609.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1418362893609.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>horde /wpsg/ guild was literally a falseflag by trannies to try to get experienced tbc players to roll horde and eventually merge "guilds" so they would carry them.

Hahahahaha holy shit, it failed and so now they're trying to push Alliance to do the same thing.
>>
>>182565186
Actually kill yourself if you use wod babby models you fucking nigger.
>>
If anyone has suggestions for the /wpsg/ guild name please link them here

There's not going to be a public poll but anything good will be considered
>>
>>182565140
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

gtfo
>>
>>182565140
What raid times?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>182565140
why are you advertising your normie guild here?
>>
>>182565140
kill yourself
>>
>>182565140
this keeps getting worse
>>
File: 1497309551441.png (867KB, 572x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497309551441.png
867KB, 572x612px
>>182565140
>FACTION
>Alliance
>>
>>182565140
>FACTION
>Alliance

can't make it up
>>
>>182565259
This makes too much sense to just be coincidence
>>
i dont wanna play with normies

but i also dont wanna play with the mentally ill

i guess ill play alone
>>
>>182565140
>FACTION
>Alliance

I guess Lumi won. Good for you Lumi, I liked your shitposts a lot
>>
Was Alex like that from the start or did he slowly ascend into madness?
>>
>>182565260
>liking 2 poly garbage
lol
>>
>>182565140
AHAHHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF TRANNY SHITTERS AHAHAHAH

YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT THE GAME
YOU WONT REACH T5
YOU DONT ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME
YOU ONLY BLOG ABOUT YOUR TRANNY FETISHES
YOU HAVE A CLIQUE THAT ALWAYS STEALS THE LOOT FROM THE NEW PLAYERS AND GEARS THEMSELVES FIRST
STOP TRYING TO SCREW NEW GUYS THAT DONT KNOW YOU ARE BY INVITING THEM IN YOUR SHIT GUILD TO DO YOUR HEAVE LIFTING

PATHETIC SUBHUMAN TRASH
>>
>>182565140
>leadership can't discern between shitposting and their own members' concerns

Come on guys, do you really expect a guild being lead by people like this, from MoH nonetheless, to be able to clear content. No. Join an actual guild; it doesn't have to be a /vg/ guild (I know it sucks) but you'll be suprised how many "normie" guilds follow the 4chan mentality nowadays.
>>
>>182565313
<GELKIS CLAN HS FOOTBALL>
>>
>>182565553
Fuck off ERPing tranny.
>>
File: 1393381081777.gif (207KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393381081777.gif
207KB, 385x400px
>>182565420
>>
File: 1494802450595.png (262KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1494802450595.png
262KB, 500x497px
>>182565140
>FACTION
>>Alliance
>>
File: 1495200707171.jpg (591KB, 1920x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1495200707171.jpg
591KB, 1920x1031px
>>182565259
>mfw
>>
File: 1489421440195.png (574KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1489421440195.png
574KB, 534x528px
>>182565140
>FACTION
>Alliance
>>
>>182565638
>liking something that is vastly superior makes you a tranny
lol
>>
>>182565620
>guilds follow the 4chan mentality

or better yet join or make a guild with people who are good at the game, though I guess it won't work if you're a shitter yourself
>>
>>182565895
I agree. Also RDF and LFR are vastly superior lol fuck oldschool gaymurs.
>>
>>182565913
Well duh, but I think he means that most guilds pretty much act similar to what you'd find here anyhow, minus the weird tranny/erp shit.
>>
>>182566130
I was just talking about the models you dum dum
>>
>>182565551
after his mom kicked him out and he had to get a job as a dishwasher he has been slowly getting worse and worse.
>>
Contrary to popular belief, no - <DMCA> is NOT strictly a 4chan guild. We're recruiting entirely through 4chan however I wouldn't call it a 4chan guild purse a because 4chan "behavior" is strictly off-limits. We intend on keeping all shitposting confined to this thread to ensure guild chat and to a greater extent discord remain cancer-free.

With that settled, allow me to lay the ground rules, if you are any of the following
>racist
>sexist
>homophobic
>transphobic
>xenophobic
>bigoted
>nationalistic
>right wing
>heteronormative
>STEM educated
>normalfag
>/wpsg/
then kindly save yourself the trouble and don't bother joining, you will be kicked eventually anyway. We don't want your drama or your bullshit so please, there will be plenty of other guilds to join.

To the rest, please join our discord for further information
https://discord.gg/FtxmQEk
>>
>>182566665
I am literally all of these things except normalfag or wpsg, can I join?
>>
>>182565346
Not yet decided.
>>
>>182566665
most of this is a false flag but yeah they are planning on recruiting normies
>>
>>182558493
Mandate of Heaven

It's a really cool /vg/ guild on ely
>>
File: 1499713357552.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1499713357552.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
># LOOT SYSTEM

>Loot will be distributed via a voting loot council. Members of the council will vote on and debate each item. During the first few weeks of raiding, some members will be promoted each raid to observe the looting process.
>>
>>182566665
fyi this is a mocky falseflag but we really are kicking /pol/fags. DMCA is intended to be a berniebro hangout where we can chill and discuss the benefits of socialism.
>>
File: redditgold.png (402KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
redditgold.png
402KB, 500x500px
>>182566665
>>racist
>>sexist
>>homophobic
>>transphobic

i agree about the racist part, you can be /pol/ as much as you want but in wow its retarded, im sure there are shitloads of different races on /vg/ alone
>>
Will Gummy be adding resilience with the content progression? Please tell me he won't.
>>
>>182563727
nice binds faggot
>>
>>182567308
Gummy doesn't have resilience?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (310KB, 1642x635px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
310KB, 1642x635px
What would you choose if you like both?
>>
what's the command to move frames in shadowed unit frames?
cause fuck doing it through the menu
>>
>>182567504
Paladin, of course.
>>
>>182566853
Not to be rude but you should try to sort that out ASAP, unless you're just shooting for neets that can raid at literally any day/time. Despite all appearances of the thread I suspect some good players here have jobs, as well as the NA vs EU times issue.
Raid times are probably the biggest factor if you're trying to get people to join up.
>>
>changing faction AGAIN because shitposters told you to

enjoy playing with these people, I'm not joining just here to watch this wreck
>>
>>182564748
what exactly are you trying to do with that build?
>>
>>182567504
do you enjoy watching the bull penetrate your wife? pick paladin then sir.
>>
>>182567286
I'm black and i'd rather play with literal racists than trannies.
>>
Do any of these dozen splinter guilds have raid times yet? This is a massive shit show.
>>
>>182567802
your best bet is to just play whatever faction you want and worry about your guild afterward. these faggots will change their minds repeatedly before release.
>>
>>182567802
of course not
>>
>muh 2.0 items
why? not like gummy is emulating a 2.0.1 patch, it's 2.4.3 like everywhere else.
So is Quagmirran's Eye gonna be OP like in 2.0.x or is it gonna be 2.4.3? How does that make even sense?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>182563568
>>182563954
>>
>>182568193
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IT'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN THAT THE STUPID ITEM PATCHES DON'T MAKE A GOD DAMN DIFFERENCE FOR ANYONE. ITS A STUPID MEME WASTE OF TIME AND THE NOSTALRIUS WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE.
>>
>>182567615
Thanks for the advice.
>>
Please stay Horde
I was really looking forward to gank you.
>>
>>182568280
That seems simple and good enough.
What bar addon are you using, bongos?
What unit frame addon?
Are there any alternatives to aloft for nameplates?
>>
>>182568280
>38.3 fps
>106ms

fucking eurofags, or should I say... WEST COAST FAGS
>>
File: SULSoOe.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
SULSoOe.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
<pupper pals> Alliance NA raid guild is recruiting people for our core raid group!

We will be using a DKP based loot system with factors such as attendance also being considered.

Our raid times will be 5:30 PST 8:30 EST on Fridays with a second raid day based on lockouts (times may be subject to change based on guild members preferences).

We are mostly new to TBC progression but if you're interested stop on by our discord :).

https://discord.gg/AGQjsnp
>>
File: 1360693386149.jpg (39KB, 385x526px) Image search: [Google]
1360693386149.jpg
39KB, 385x526px
>>182568579
Frames look like luna unit frames to me, are they ported to TBC now?
>>
>>182568723
don't think so but i believe i read that shadowed unit frames were either by the same person or that luna was based off of them.
>>
>>182568579
Bongos, Shadowed Unit Frames
Don't think there's a good alternative to aloft

>>182568589
I'm an EU fag, also the borderless fullscreen is eating my fps

>>182568723
Shadowed Unit Frames are better than Luna desu
>>
>>182568723
Shadowed Unit Frames or Pitbull
>>
can someone give me a link to the Salty Dogs discord chat? I'm not playing on Alliance anymore
>>
>>182568280
is this a ui pack?
>>
>>182568698
>friday night raids
yes this will surely attract high quality members
>>
>>182569302
>(times may be subject to change based on guild members preferences)
>>
File: Wow_2017-07-13_11-31-55.jpg (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wow_2017-07-13_11-31-55.jpg
391KB, 1920x1080px
>>182568280
>>
>>182569484
which unitframe mod is that
>>
>>182569484
>Circle of Healing
Your /vg/ healer lads
>>
>>182569484
Pretty! Give me give me
>>
>>182569930
>there is never a suitable application for circle of healing so better not bind it
>>
>>182569703
>>182569950

it's a backported version of elvui
https://github.com/ElvUI-TBC/ElvUI
>>
>>182569993
Not until Sunwell if it ever see the light. Even there better off adding another OP shaman instead of having 2 priests.
>>
>>182569930
you have every priest but 1 (who goes DS) go circle of healing

your /wpsg/ healer lads
>>
File: 8uhgvwR.png (12KB, 321x24px) Image search: [Google]
8uhgvwR.png
12KB, 321x24px
>Blizzlike
>>
>>182567626
Crit a lot. I was told that the Holy crit talent applies to Judgments as well as the bonus damage from Seal of Command.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>182568280
Minor update.
>>
>>182569993
>even putting a point in it

fucking baddies
>>
File: laughing elf car.jpg (109KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf car.jpg
109KB, 1008x600px
>>182570632
>[Origon] yells: [Common] Y O u A RE H O M O
>>
Is there an addon that monitors incoming heals, or is the best I can do setting my healer as the focus and having a casting bar for them?
>>
>>182571525
Grid does this
>>
>>182570210
CoH is garbage. Bet you put shield on your tank prepull with a renew?
Don't associate me with that cancerous discord clique. they never deserved to hold the thread related to wow pservers. namefags/avatarfags must be btfo.
>>
Reminder to join the first Alliance guild, without namefaggots, attention whores, and tranny scum

https://discord.gg/Twnvf
>>
>>182571791
its not a bad idea to shield at the start of a pull when you dont outgear the instance. it'll only last a hit or two and save you from having to do a massive heal three seconds into the pull.
>>
>>182570112
Thank you very much! I love it.
>>
>>182549604
it's like he's slowly devolving into an even bigger man child. he hasn't always been this bad, has he?
>>
>>182572104
>>182570210
>>182569993
>>182569484

Is any more proof needed that any good or serious player should avoid guilds ITT? This is wrath-baby level of clueless.
>>
>>182549531
The cow in it's natural habitat
>>
redpill me about the fruit vendor, why don't he move his car?
>>
>>182572639

She is old and sick
>>
>>182572639
the fruit vendor is actually an old racist human bitch. she is intentionally blocking the innocent orcs stall with her cart in an attempt get the orcs to cause property damage. she will the report them to the naaru who will send them to a private jail run by other racist humans. then the old racist bitch will buy out their stall for pennies on the dollar and continue her gentrification of shattrath.
>>
>>182565259
They have plenty experienced tbc players anon.
>>
>>182572997
bet you thought typing all that was funny, lmao loser
>>
>>182573138
Hey Alex! When are you starting your stream today? Will you be doing another drunk stream with your boyfriend?
>>
>>182572490
Yes and no.
He's always been shitty with very very low effort videos. But after his attempts at drama to remain relevant have failed his natural inclination to act spergy and angry have become more noticeable than before.
He has no real fans other than people trolling him for reactions and gay dudes.
>>
Post leveling songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
Play at x1.25 speed.
>>
>>182572104
this just delays the inevitable
the tank needs to get hit so he gains rage to deal threat, if the tank doesn't gain rage for 3 seconds you're almost exactly where you started, but now the dps are getting antsy and want to go full throttle
>>
>>182571585
I don't heal so I've never tried this addon, does it only monitor incoming heals from other people with the addon active? Doesn't seem to be working.
>>
File: classic_ituh.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
classic_ituh.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>there will never be a guild as fun as <You> ever again
>>
>>182574294
i wanna play wotlk ;_;
>>
>>182574038
It only works when you're damaged. It shows the incoming heal as transparent health in the normal raid overview and I think you can also make it show the incoming heals as +XYZ on top of the person in grid.
You might have to set it up to show incoming heals in general, I don't remember
>>
>>182574294
What's going on in this webm?
>>
>>182572504
some of the other stuff aside I don't understand your intense dislike of circle of healing. its instant cast, with high hp/mana assuming all or even just 4 of the targets are damaged. what else would provide more benefit for that single talent point? if you are merely saying that there shouldn't be more than 1 healing priest in the raid and it should be a resto shaman instead yeah that'd be nice in an ideal world, but you have to work with what you have.
>>
File: kuvis our lord and savour.jpg (217KB, 790x1023px) Image search: [Google]
kuvis our lord and savour.jpg
217KB, 790x1023px
>>182574294
lol you got DECIMATED
>>
File: 1496921497632.jpg (18KB, 666x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496921497632.jpg
18KB, 666x555px
>>182574586
>poop socks 1-80 and clears the easiest raid in the game
>quits when ulduar comes out
>>
File: 1.png (73KB, 304x134px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
73KB, 304x134px
>>182574515
>>
>>182574980
gz
>>
>>182574980
What the fuck is this I posted a completely different image and 4chan switched it?????????????????????????
>>
>>182567140
this is the best reason why i'm not joining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNMcUkOUVns
>>
>>182570632

What is with you retards and fucking retarded garbage UIs? Jesus christ.
>>
>>182574535
>Why is CoH bad?
Spell power coefficient. Not going to spoonfeed (you) there is plenty of stuff on the internet or even felmyst forum.
>>
>>182575709
Good post, why don't you point out the problems with the UI?
>>
>>182575709
can we see yours, alex?.
>>
>>182575981
>nothing is properly aligned
>showing 350 different buttons
>showing bags and menu bar
>showing buffs under unit frame
>minimap is a clusterfuck

>>182575998

Who?
>>
>not just using default blizzard UI
there's literally nothing wrong with it. UIfaggotry is the pinnacle of autism.
>>
>>182576404
>'retarded' 'lmao' 'jesus christ' and possibly swearing every other word
look everyone its alex
>>
>>182570364
Command is on melee crit.
>>
>>182576404
>nothing is properly aligned
too lazy

>showing 350 different buttons
whats the problem with that?

>showing bags and menu bar
100% up to taste

>showing buffs under unit frame
200% up to taste

>minimap is a clusterfuck
im not looking at it anyway, if i need the map i press M
>>
File: 1482746060712.jpg (62KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1482746060712.jpg
62KB, 600x399px
If this is your first time playing on a TBC server for a while you need to read this.

TBC has one major problem and it haven't been solved by a SINGLE server EVER in private server history, EVER, 99% of all TBC servers die because of this.
This problem is faction imbalance. Now you might think, hell I'm going to play alliance just for the fast queues, well, sure - you'll have fast queues for the first few weeks, but then people will start quitting on alliance side... why? because horde WILL outnumber you, it'll start slow at first, but that imbalance will keep growing until the population looks like 70% horde and 30% alliance.

Now why is this? Issue #1: you guessed it, it's racials. Do you need racials to do well in Arena or Bgs or Pve? No, you don't. However most people WANT those racials and most people WILL play horde just to get them, they won't think of the faction imbalance, they won't take a bullet for the health of the server nor will they RISK playing on the *dead* faction. there are several other issues that's indirectly affected by a very small faction imbalance(many that are social by the way).

So, do you have time to invest in a server that will suffer a lot because of this only to ultimately fade away? Do you think Gummycraft can compete with the already established Warmane(seeing the death throes of alliance already btw)?

I know most of you will disregard this post and play anyway, and that's fine. But I just wanted to put this warning out there.

t. ancient veteran of private servers.
>>
What's the name of that rectangular map addon?
>>
>>182576680
>too lazy

You've already moved shit, you might as well have aligned the shit you moved. You're a retard, has nothing to do with laziness.

You need maybe 25-30 buttons maximum, as a warrior even less.

>100% taste

No, 100% shows who's on the lower end of the bell curve and who's not.

>buffs

Same as above.

>map

That is a question of taste however.
>>
>>182575948
>spell power coefficient
>21.4%
>5 targets
>107%
>bad
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>182576929
I literally don't care about the one pixel this shit is off

As you might be able to tell from the amount of spells on my bars I'm not actually playing this character. If I figure out that these are too many bars it takes me about 5 seconds to remove one.

>No, 100% shows who's on the lower end of the bell curve and who's not.
Nice argument faggot, really convinced me here
>>
>>182576929
Yeah you should just play a healer like Alex and bind three healing abilities. Then you can tab out to read /vg/ and reddit while clicking back in to fill up bars while having zero situational awareness and getting your group wiped.

SLAMS DESK
>>
>marymark the faggot teams up with alexensual the retard
its a match made in heaven desu
>>
>>182576715
This is true but there was one exeption I've seen. Not the best exemple, Excalibur WoW.
They put a system for a while where both side could party and talk to each other (while keeping PvP on to guarantee trash talk).
Ugly as fuck but anyway the pop was fairly high (~1.2k) and balance a solid 40/60. So theorically people are just afraid to roll the "underdog" faction.
Same could apply for Warmane but didn't try that one.

tl;dr insecure virgins listen to memes and roll horde
>>
>>182577147

Keep playing with your UI designed by a fucking downie.
>>
What's Alex's full name? I need it for science.
>>
>>182576715
so what you're saying is that we should play horde
>>
>>182577679
You still haven't explained why the placement of buffs is such an issue you nigger loving shitstain
>>
>>182577658
It's not about rolling the "underdog". It's just an awful experience when you're outnumbered everywhere, your AH is empty and you have 2 raiding guilds on your faction total and nobody to do hc's with.
>>
>>182576715
Gummy has stated there will be a faction specific queue. If the balance isn't natural, which it won't be.
>>
>>182576715
Hes already announced a fix to this, clearly youre just asspained your subway glaives are worthless after the 21st.
>>
/ourguy/ is streaming,after half a minute he raged
>>
>i dunno how long ill be streaming, i might go to the movies with this girl
oh nice, you're talking to your mom again?
>>
redpill me on alex. why does he rage?
>>
>>182578121
He also gave no fucking specifics to this "fix" of his so everyone will still roll Horde because lmao maybe it'll b gud. And then you end up with Alliance outnumbered and overflowing Horde in a queue raging on the forums.
>>
>>182577928
Can believe that mate but it all comes down from an initial snowball effect where people just did not dare to roll Ally.
Pretty sure it's going to be fine. Gummy said he would adress the issue. No idea how it would go but it doesn't seem THAT hard to convince people.
>>
>>182574383
same but every server ends up being a complete joke
>>
>>182578296
He has to enforce a 60:40 ratio tops from day 1. There is literally no other way.
>>
>>182578234
26 y/o balding manlet
>>
>>182578306
Northcraft soon, brother
>>
>>182578508
>sunwell core
Lol
>>
>>182577851

Why would you show all your buffs, for what? Use addons to track the important ones.
>>
>>182575191
That's a lot of garbage to listen to but it does apply.
Loot council assuming all people are competent is great. But MoH has already proven numerous times that they don't know shit about shit and don't care to learn.
Their version of LC is to ensure they get what they want first, then toss out other shit to whoever is whining the loudest.
>>
>>182578769
I like how you have absolutely no idea on what talks melee+hunters or casters have on loot before and between raids but still regurgitate the same old tired memes.
>>
>>182578648
For no reason other than that I want to see them all. It's not like that's gonna be an information overload
>>
>>182569484
what's the addon that is tracking the buffs just under your character to the left and right?
if its chronometer do you have a download link ?
the one im using everytime i relog it bugs out off the screen
>>
>not a neet anymore
he's a big boy washing those dishes!
>>
>>182579114
our little guy is growing up so fast
maybe soon he wont have temper tantrums while playing video games
>>
>>182578420
Maybe? Or the threat of a possible fix/faction queue is alrdy working. Low rates, solid guilds rolling ally for safety etc
Alliance will either be the best side or literally unplayable. Taking the bet, friend !
>>
>>182576929
>as a warrior even less
Don't give me that shit, looking at my warrior now in his current spec there are 35 abilities that are used on a regular basis and need to be bound, not even counting abilities that are mandatory for other specs like slam and pummel, and then you have two trinkets, a racial, things like mounts, food, drums, engineering items, weapon / gear swaps, and whatever miscellaneous macros you need.
>>
>>182579339
Unknown. Not all players who plan to roll on Gummy are posting in the forums.
>>
>3 fags circle jerking over a literal reddit youtuber
Can you fuck off to reddit where you belong? At least keep it in your tranny discord.
>>
>>182579041
Not an argument
>>
>>182579410
not having seperate bars for each stance in 2017
>>
>>182579598
Sure anon. You spout bullshit and then your best answer is the "le not an le argument XD" meme.
For melee and hunters for example 90% of loot is already dealt, all that's left is waiting for it to drop.
Make sure to reply with "not an argument" and then repost your shit in the next thread though.
>>
Anyone have an aura whitelist for tanks for shadowed unit frames ready for me to import? I'm lazy
>>
>>182579779
>You're wrong because I say so
Nice
>>
>>182579620
You're a warrior, stance dance macros are mandatory if you're not a shitter.
>>
>>182579841
You're wrong because I know how the loot is dealt out for both melee and casters. Healers are a mystery and if you want to bitch about something without people with actual knowledge ofthe subject chiming in, bitch about that.
>>
>>182579442
There doesn't need everyone to be aware.
Already established guilds dig information on the servers they roll on most of the time.
Big guilds are important to create a "core" for the Alliance to be strong and motivate players to roll in.
>>
>>182579860
>he doesn't know
>>
>>182580015
It's a shitt deal really, because if it turns out Horde is 75% brazilians, shitters and children then the server will have issues too. Although it'd be hilarious to see Horde scavenge for farming spots and Alliance wait in faction queues.
>>
File: 1454773682951.jpg (270KB, 663x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454773682951.jpg
270KB, 663x960px
>>182580015
Its TBC, guilds are 25m and its a real pain to have more than that. It doesn't matter AT ALL if some tryhards roll alliance.
>>
>>182579983
Sorry, still not an argument. Everyone can see the loot decisions on realmplayers.
>>
>>182579041
Of course that happens. I'm not even sure what you're arguing other than some kneejerk reaction because someone hurt your tranny feelings.
I'm not wrong and it's strange that no matter what time of day or night someone questions LC there is a defense force waiting. I honestly feel badly for anyone you guys con into your guild this time. I wish you'd stick to trying to get underage dudes to send you dick pics instead of fucking them over with corrupt LC.
>>
Alex is getting pretty chubby. He has lost all muscle tone and has a bit of a double chin. I'm guessing he'll go full Towelie mode while leveling on Felmyst.
>>
>>182580375
does alex read these threads?
>>
>>182580701
yes, he even does it on stream sometimes
>>
>>182580701
yeah he was telling people how he was going to torture them a couple days ago for things they were saying on /vg/
>>
>>182580046
I know that you'd make a shit warrior, m8. Go back to your priest where the only decisions you have to make are whether you should use a rank 7 heal, a rank 12 heal, or erp in whispers.
>>
>>182580701
He's linked his shitty videos here before as well, tho I'd guess that mostly after that it's been other people posting them.
>>
>>182580247
>Its TBC, guilds are 25m
really? the each raid is 25m, a healthy guild will always have more bodies because people have scheduling conflicts all the time. A truly healthy guild will have at least two 25 man teams as well as some buffer on top of that.
>>
>>182580258
And did you find any glaring issues or are you talking out of your ass?
>>
>>182580795
probably meant every word he said too, he is very mentally unstable
wouldn't be surprised if he shoots up his workplace sometime soon
>>
>>182581184
going to start with the hostess that said she doesnt date dishwashers
>>
File: 1479312183148.png (6KB, 205x47px) Image search: [Google]
1479312183148.png
6KB, 205x47px
>>
Is Zygor's guide good for horde leveling?
>>
>>182581620
*nervous laughter*
>>
>>182581676
probably the best guide for both sides t b h
>>
File: 1494142099903.jpg (24KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494142099903.jpg
24KB, 480x350px
>>182580247
It matters atleast for the economy but can relate from playing on a medium server back then even on horde side was pretty hard to set up raids.
>>
>>182581676
Yeah, it's fine.
I believe the original Jame guide or whatever (or the horde equivalent if I got that confused) was tbc.
Leveling is a bit faster than vanilla, and outland doesn't really require a guide anyhow but up to you.
The one thing I forget is which elites are no longer elites in azeroth and i forget which patch changed them.
>>
>>182580795
Source?
>>
>>182581934
I've only played Alliance in vanilla, so I have no idea what Horde leveling is like.
>>
!!!REMINDER!!!

Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other /vg/ guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time
>>
>feenix forums had good information on tbc

fuck
>>
If you're following a guide on release you're probably retarded, all the plebs are gonna do it

>>182582089
use the web archive
>>
>>182582089
it's been offline for days now. they probably shutdown
>>
>>182582126
If you're talking about getting the first couple levels via exploring; I plan on doing that.
>>
>>182582070
reminder that all the hate from merove comes from his old tranny enemies from other servers
disregard their shitposting, merove is an alright guy
>>
File: merove.png (3MB, 2544x1916px) Image search: [Google]
merove.png
3MB, 2544x1916px
>>182582430
lol
>>
>>182582052
its more linear than alliance actually. level up to 10 wherever. the goal at this point is the get all of the quests for RFC, there are 5, 2 in TB, 2 in Org, 1 in UC. Do the quest Hidden Enemies from Thrall. If you're a tauren you'll have the TB quests, grab the org ones, go to UC get that one then head toward the sepulchre and level to ~13ish, hearth back to TB/xroads. If you're Orc/Ud you should still head to sepulchre, level till ~13 then go to xroads, grab the caudron stirrer timed quest that requires doing some of the WC strange spores questline. Anyway level in Barrens, get to 15 or 16 and run RFC. Immediately afterward collect the remaining quests for WC, at 18 or 19 run WC. After that you'll probably be done with Barrens, head over to Stonetalon. At this point you bounce between stonetalon/southern barrens/ashenvale/hillsbrad and later 1k needles till 30. If you've done ally before things converge a bunch at this point.
>>
>>182583185
Thanks, but is this meant as a guide to avoid early level player congestion on release, or just for horde leveling in general?
>>
>>182583185
to follow up to this I skipped ghostlands. I did this for 2 reasons. 1, its probably going to be a shitshow because of all the people, 2. the quest rewards from RFC and WC are better than the really well itemized stuff from ghostlands.
>>
File: rhox.png (55KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
rhox.png
55KB, 160x160px
this guy tags your mob, what do you do?
>>
>>182584107
Who?
>>
>>182584107
accept my cuck status and quest elsewhere
>>
>>182584107
post about myself in third person on 4chan then post on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/rhoxlol

>rhoxlol 12 points 28 days ago
B I T C H B O I Z
>>
>>182576848
Mappy
>>
>>182584334
it's a redditor from k2 and he has about a half hour left to namefag a little bit before his mom gets home
>>
>trannies want to go horde
>backpedal today and claim they were never going horde
>falseflag in thread now about how the other guild is going to be worse
>since they have nothing good going for them at all
retards will still join the tranny guild though, if only because they love being stepped on
>>
whats a good buff addon for targets. Quartz doesn't have filtering and my UF auras aren't versatile enough
SBF is robust as fuck and quite frankly perfect but seems to be only for the player
>>
>>182578234
Roids. Made him bald, gave him bad roid rage, and he still looks like a skinny manlet.
>>
>leveled an ally priest on warmane for lets stick it to the horde reasons
>fear is literally unusable because of undeads
>lose every bg
>1minute into bg
>"just let them win"
>no macros, few binds, can't find spells and clicking half the time because I don't play much
>still be top3 in dd and hks most of the time

Thank god I used lolmane for testing grounds and I'm not gonna repeat this mistake on Felmyst.
>>
File: bull.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
you faggots think youre ready for an NA tbc server?

think again
>>
File: interface.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
interface.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>182563568
howd i do?
>>
File: rhox troller.png (4KB, 293x89px) Image search: [Google]
rhox troller.png
4KB, 293x89px
>>182584748

lol epic trolling lol
>>
>>182584748
>look at me, i already rolled on 4 server this year and still going stronk
>>
>>182584819
Fix you god damn aspect ratio, man.
>>
File: vaping.jpg (9KB, 272x101px) Image search: [Google]
vaping.jpg
9KB, 272x101px
>>182584904
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>182585034
how? this looked the best out of all the resolutions
>>
File: rhox forum mod.png (8KB, 800x85px) Image search: [Google]
rhox forum mod.png
8KB, 800x85px
>>182585173
lol im not mad lol

lol
>>
>>182584748
MARRY ME RHOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
i stopped following rhox after he chance'd 2 uniques in CI league then died in a 68 map like a complete retard. lost all street cred with me.
>>
>>182584580
Try buffalo
>>
>>182585427
this is legitimately the most embarrassing thing I've seen in this thread in long time
>>
>Debug warrior tank gear has a grand total of 12 hit rating
Kill me
>>
>>182585738
hit isn't a big deal on a prot warrior, unless you have some serious rage starvation
>>
>>182585926
It's still a big hit to threat generation though.
>>
http://armory.warmane.com/character/Rhoxbull/Outland/summary

lets see those armories boiz
>>
>>182586038
you should do fine without it, once you're defence capped just focus on stamana (and avoidance if you like it)
but some hit gear (trinkets probably) to swap out if you need it is good to have
>>
File: rhox reddit.png (4KB, 312x79px) Image search: [Google]
rhox reddit.png
4KB, 312x79px
>>182586202
lol haha lol

>>
File: Discord_2017-07-13_22-31-21.png (11KB, 382x123px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-07-13_22-31-21.png
11KB, 382x123px
>>182586362
haha hes fucked
lol
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>tfw that Felmyst will have a 5k+ que for days after launch and you'll never get to play

Why do I do this to myself..every time...
>>
File: lol rhox lol.png (4KB, 382x89px) Image search: [Google]
lol rhox lol.png
4KB, 382x89px
>>182586587
*nervous laughter intensifies*

lol
>>
>>182586626

It will 100% be a shit fest for the first week with constant crashing and massive queues.
>>
File: 1487285227611.jpg (170KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487285227611.jpg
170KB, 600x800px
>There are people who actually argue against dual spec
>>
>>182586770
>there are people that actually argue against dungeon finder
>>
>>182586957
Dungeon finder changes a core element of TBC and how it is played, stripping it of one of its positive attributes.

Dual spec does not.
>>
>>182587095
You sound like a buttmad druid main
>>
>>182587181
You sound like someone with no arguments
>>
>>182586770
I think dual spec is a bad idea but reducing the respec cost wouldn't be a terrible idea. If they dropped it in half to be a 2.5G scale up to 25G max, it would still be a gold sink but not as restrictive.
>>
>>182587241
Here's my argument.
Dual spec doesn't exist in tbc.
End of argument.
/thread
>>
after we got dual spec in wotlk people almost immediately started asking for trispec. faggots are never satisfied. just make respecs cheaper and be done with it. also,

>not having multiple 70s of the same class for each spec

casuals
>>
>>182587341
Not an argument

>>182587310
Its only a "gold sink" to people who want to play healers or tanks and not take twice as long doing shit in world. It is inequality at its peak, fucking two roles that matter the most.
>>
>>182587453
>not having an entire account full of 70s of the same class
pleb
>>
>>182587509
There are no other gold sinks in the game outside of repairs. Unless you want inflation to run wild there needs to be a consistent method of taking gold out of the economy.

At 25g you can respec twice a day for a total cost of 50g, which is five daily quests.
>>
>>182587509
Then just stick with one role like everyone else.
>>
>>182587716
>Then just stick with one role like everyone else.
What asinine, terrible advice.

>>182587704
DPS are the vast majority of the playerbase and they generally don't need to respec, so this hyperinflation myth is bullshit.
>>
>>182587509
if you're a tank or healer it should be significantly easier to get a group. people charge, you should too

besides 50g at level 70 is significantly easier than at 60
>>
>>182586626
>>182586743
Just going to try grabbing names and fucking off for a week or two. Not going to be able to poopsock anyways.
>>
File: 1478284827280.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1478284827280.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>182587861
>Charging gold for a dungeon run
10/10
>>
>>182588005
Lol on TBC servers there is an entire economy geared around bribing tanks to tank your heroics
>>
>>182588128
Yet more proof that dual spec would solve shitty problems that exist because m-muh blizzlike on a server that already has non-blizzlike changes
>>
>>182588005
>t. Stabby the Rogue
Sorry fella, if you want to be carried to your loot its gonna cost you
>>
>>182587847
The vast majority of PvE specs are no where near optimal for PvP.
>>
>>182588313
switch between PvP and PvE every day do you? Yeah, thats what I thought.
>>
>>182588227
Name some of their non-blizzlike changes that would impact the game as much as allowing dual spec.
>>
>>182588450
>Patch 2.0 items with 2.4.3 talents
:hmm:
>>
>server doesn't let you spend enough talent points for all 3 full talent trees
lol fuck outta here with your shit servers
>>
>>182588402
Exactly. Let's say a guild has a Tues/Thurs schedule. On Friday most players would respec to non-optimal PvE specs for PvP and then respec back on Tuesday. You just need to do a total of 10 daily quests to afford that on a weekly basis.
>oh woe is me i have to actually play the game
>>
>>182586202
>talon of the tempest weapon
warmeme is literally a funserver
>>
>>182588589
And you know very well 2.4.3 talents is due to technical limitations. Please don't pretend to be a total retard. Just fuck off WotLK babby, go play on Warmane or something where you can have your dual spec.
>>
>>182588682
Yes, so like I said if you weren't illiterate. Affects DPS players - the largest proportion - the least. Making any "inflation" argument retarded.

Thanks for that, friend.
>>
File: 1498003719429.jpg (34KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1498003719429.jpg
34KB, 480x542px
>>182588620
>warlock with all talent trees filled
imagine the dps
>>
>>182588771
>Name one change that would be impactful!
Here's one huge one
>FUKK OFF WOTLK BABY WARMEME REEE

lol, pathetic.
>>
>>182588781
how so? healers/tanks will respec to arms, shadow or whatever after the raid on thursday too...
>>
>>182588987
.....yeah no reason they might want to heal in any other content......
>>
>>182589058
they could.. i dunno.. dps? in this situation as a SL/SL lock or shs rogue your performance in pve would be subpar too.
>>
>>182589175
>they could.. i dunno.. dps?

Yes, everyone should DPS. Fuck you for wanting to heal.
>>
>>182588771
>calls people wotlk babies
>playing on a 2.4.3 funserver with 2.0 items
LOL
>>
>>182589248
then respec to some hybrid heal/dps spec like dreamstate or ele/resto if you really want to be able to kill shit a little faster while still being able to heal somewhat. or if you want to heal both then just go with a pvp heal spec and be a little subpar for pve. you're trying to say that dps can do both optimally whatever spec they are but that is not correct. early on if a shs rogue, sl/sl lock or marks hunter tries to get into a heroic they'll be laughed at.
>>
>merove destroying another alliance guild cos he has no power in it

LOVING EVERY LAUGH
>>
>>182589248
more like fuck you for wanting your guaranteed raid spot as a healer while also feeling entitled to clear dailies just as fast as a dps
>>
>>182589551
>doesn't want as pre-nerf content as possible
LOL! I bet you want welfare badges, all the stupid nerfs etc. too.
>>
>>182589650
I don't think I've read a post quite as retarded in some time.
>>
redpill me on elysium. what went oh so horribly wrong?
>>
>>182589793
trannies
>>
yeah alex, you tell them. your mommy tried to slow down your video gaming but you showed her!
>>
>>182589758
>pre nerf content
>2.4.3 talents
Lol i bet you thought nostalrius was super hardcore too xD
>>
File: 1477496111182.jpg (34KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
1477496111182.jpg
34KB, 567x565px
>>182589768
>>
This is a very important poll for everyone in this thread.

Haircut
http://www.strawpoll.me/13428781

PLEASE VOTE
>>
>>182589881
I didn't even bother with nostalrius because of how buggy it was. Also you wont be clearing shit on Gummy's because of how challenging the content actually is pre-nerf.
>>
>>182589959
nice tranny poll
try cutting you're wrists instead of hair fag
>>
>>182590009
>Also you wont be clearing shit on Gummy's because of how challenging the content actually is pre-nerf.

Ah yes, Kara in greens. Top challenge.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/4902x3/i_did_it_reddit_i_broke_up_with_my_girlfriend_ama/
>dear reddit i broke up with my girlfriend
>>
>>182590049
Thank you for voting!
>>
>>182590178
>makes sure to mention he had SEX.. you know.. OBV lots of SEX.. with a GIRL
you know how i know you're gay alex?
>>
>>182589793
The chinese
>>
File: 10le6d.jpg (110KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
10le6d.jpg
110KB, 1080x1081px
>>182590178
Holy shit.
He is so much trying to prove himself as an alpha male who broke with his gf and not care. But he obv never seen a pussy in his life.
Starting to understand why yall following that dude
>>
>misses 20 times with sniper rifle
>gets killed by another player
>OMG THAT GUN IS SO FUCKING OVERRATED
>>
>>182590178
>Sure, we were both attracted to each other at first

She got fat. Many such cases
>>
>>182591810
more like she found someone taller than 5'6" who didnt wear wife beaters 24/7
>>
alex has like 12" arms now. what the hell happened? did he start shooting up?
>>
>>182591947
and someone who also didn't break furniture every time he loses in a video games
>>
>>182592237
>babe the boss told me one day i'll be the head dishwasher
>>
>>182591947
In any other previous generation Alex would be an alcoholic factory worker with three kids that beats his wife.

>prove me wrong
>>
*slams desk*
I FUCKING STRAIGHT
>>
>between matches alex looks over and his entire body quivers in rage as he reads these comments
COME ON YOUTUBE AND ILL BAN YOU FROM MY CHAT

*SLAMS DESK*
>>
>>182590009
>t4 is s-so hard!
I actually played retail tbc unlike you fag
>>
MoH tranny here

cleared SWP on retail TBC and got 2.6k in arena

ask me anything
>>
>>182593268
I never said that, dual spec fag. What's next? LFD? LFR? Transmog? Anyway, that wasn't the point at all, retard. You know that 2.4.3 client and talents is due to technical limitations. You'd need to change the whole client and patch it etc. patch by patch if you wanted everything to be 2.0 values.
>>
>>182593449
you balding yet, hon?
>>
>>182593582
More like what logical fallacy will you invoke next to support your shitty argument.

>technical limitations
Sounds like a shitty excuse to play on a funserver.
>>
>>182593851
Yes, let's wait another 10 years for Gummy to script every patch one by one so that he can release them in Blizzlike order in future. :^)

I know you'd like to get all the welfare epics and have all the content nerfed to the ground from the get go, you don't have to lie here.
>>
>>182584748
ur a dumb PoS stinky NEET too busy getting carried by osiris and dumb ass BUGGED wf to play TBC dumbo
>>
>>182594156
Gonna ever stop making excuses for your funserver?
>>
maybe instead of drinking alex, you should just take a shower?

https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/4yfcc9/nsv_a_shower_can_go_a_long_way/
>>
>>182594594
>posting reddit links about some nobody youtuber
Can you actually fuck off back to reddt and stay there?
>>
>>182594594
>alex posts on reddit seeking approval from his fellow redditors
what a fag
>>
Hey, shits, anyone going to try ascension tomorrow?
>>
>>182595616
who?
>>
Why is there a sound of water pouring in the background on Alexensual's stream?
>>
>>182595763
Some classless server that apparentely somewhat well done. Gotta make myself some stupid build to oneshot retards
>>
>>182594484
Talent descriptions are client-side, and there's nothing that could be done to change that short of forcing people to download 2.0 and each successive version, which no one is actually going to want to do.
>>
So I'm torn between a few classes/specs. I'm mostly gonna be doing PvP because I'm a pleb.

Feral druid (may go resto late game)

Marksman hunter

Hemomeme rogue

enh or ele shammy

Which should I go for? Leaning druid so far for all that sweet mobility and utility.
>>
>>182596417

DUDE

REDDIT

SPACING

LMAOO
>>
>>182596417
as a druid you'll be going resto for any organized pvp. feral can be fun in more casual settings but is far from optimal.

ele is okay but you have a limited toolbox and it will be frustrating. enhancement is a meme.
>>
>>182596504
>what is proper spacing used literally everywhere

nigga this is everyone writes emails and shit
>>
>>182596504
you can always tell the reddit fags by the way they try to insult people for being redditors.
>>
>>182596504
>d-do i fit yet

this

triggers

thew /pol/ newfags

that infested us from r/the_donald in the last year
>>
Merove is a fucking disgusting human being why would any of you faggots play with him.
>>
>>182596713
>>182597015
>>182597178
>>>/reddit/
>>
Who is this renegade guy and why is he allowed to go elemental shaman?
>>
>>182597015
>people who hate reddit are from reddit!
I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>182597504
are you trannies still mad about what merove did to you? pathetic
>>
>>182597504
we dont want him either, but the retard whos making the alliance guild hasnt kicked him yet
>>
>>182597693
kys merove, no one likes you
you are worse than the tranny scum, at least they know they are pathetic, you actually believe you are not completely autistic
>>
why is your mom calling you babe, alex?
>>
File: NOST2LUL.png (317KB, 499x440px) Image search: [Google]
NOST2LUL.png
317KB, 499x440px
I shilled for this server like faggot but then just tested my favourite combo Sweeping Strikes+Whirlwind. Its not. Fucking. Working. No cleave for 1st target. I am not asking for some weird shit like melee-leeway mechanic, but Sweeping Strikes...what the fuck? Fuck off, Gummy.

You can read here how it should work (SS+WW=double WW) http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=243&mid=1184266570151899596
>>
>>182598223
I mean, as a warrior, I think it should be evident that the coding is not top notch just by using charge or intercept.
>>
>>182598223
Kronos' succubis couldn't seduce. Private servers are shit.
>>
>>182598223
make sure to report it
>>
>>182598304
But why everyone is shilling this piece of trash then? Look's like I'll roll a rogue.
>>
>>182598223
gummy was waiting for somebody like you to report it ;)
>>
>>182598223
no shit faggot.
gummys fucking blows and the vanilla scripting equals to hellground or warmane.
shits fuckin broken, you should test ragefire dung.

and just to think that retards will x1 on this pile of crap makes me vomit internally
>>
>>182598223
It works fine on Warmane. Why are you gonna play on this piece of shit gummy server?
>>
>>182598386
>>182598498
It was reported like 10 times already. Read the forums.
>>
>>182598568
>warmane
Yeah, well. Choose between servers with perfect class mechanics and awful PvE and awful mechanics and perfect PvE? Can I just continue play DS?
>>
>hurr durr guys we're against cliques
>we will have a secured raids spot for an elemental shaman
>no you cannot roll elemental
>that's for renegade
>hurr he's not clique
>there is no clique

how stupid do you think others are?
>>
>>182599728
>he actually fell for the renegade is rolling elemental meme
>>
File: DISGUST.png (371KB, 527x434px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.png
371KB, 527x434px
>>182598223
Same for Cleave. Just read a SS guide (for vanilla tho) and it states that WW should generate only 1 additional attack, Cleave should generate 2.
>>
>alex sending texts non stop
>not receiving any texts
>makes a phone call but it goes to voice mail
being a manlet is hard. guess it's another 'get drunk and yell at video games' stream.
>>
>>182599728
just falseflag my guild up f a m
>>
>>182599907
Cleave should bounce back.
>>
File: Village_People_350w_263h.jpg (29KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Village_People_350w_263h.jpg
29KB, 350x263px
Young trap, there's no need to get skilled
I said young trap, get yourself a new guild
I said young trap, all these boys will be thrilled
There's no need to learn your class now

Young trap, there's a guild you can join
I said young trap, when you're warm at the groin
You can join it, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to make some good coin

It's fun to play with the <DMCA>

They have everything, for young traps to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys

You can roleplay a girl, you can sell your RP
You can work on your HRT
>>
>>182598537
Fuck off oleg.
>>
File: 1476792731042.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1476792731042.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>182600815
>>
>>182600815
post more
>>
>>182598223
>>182598587
What if it gets fixed before release?
>>
>>182598223
did you write a bug report yet
>>
>>182601173
I just did. I'm pretty sure it'll get fixed before release.
>>
>>182601025
This is too fundamental thing to miss during closed-open betas. Doubt it will fixed.
>>
Thinking of going Horde desu

pros:
>good at PvP
>Belf pallys
>better question

cons:
>trannies
>have to be a tauren to be druid and deal w/ their retarded animal forms
>>
>>182602169
What about Barrens chat?
>>
>no custom chat channel like World on gummy
Why?
>>
>>182601860
It's weird how nobody has been talking about it on forums until 10 days ago.
>>
File: 1497293367256.jpg (87KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497293367256.jpg
87KB, 582x600px
>>182602169
>Horde
>Good at PvP
>liking Blood Elves
>>
>>182602425
m-muh blizzlike
>>
>>182602497
>channel named world is disabled
is this blizzlike
>>
>>182602703
I don't think so.
>>
>>182602481
Ready to one-shot you memers.
>>
>>182599932
>Alex drowns his sorrows in alcohol then proceeds to fail at healing heroics episodes
Same shit every week
>>
post your top 3 wishlist of erp partners /felmg/

for me it's
>melori
>earwen
>manlett

(honorable mention to lexi)
>>
>>182603495
why do you hate these people so much that you constantly shitpost about them?
>>
File: 123.png (730KB, 465x690px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
730KB, 465x690px
Is this Blizzlike?
>>
>>182603725
DELETE THIS
GUMMY IS SUPPOSE TO BE PERFEECT
>>
>>182603725
Kek, where is that? I want to it.
>>
>>182603725
Yes, you haven't experienced WoW unless you get attacked by bugged mob weapons once in your life.
>>
>>182604035
Garadar
>>
File: laughing.gif (647KB, 498x276px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
647KB, 498x276px
>>182603725
When did the horde elect PS4 games as their Warchief?
>>
>>182603495
myself
madti
melori

it will be the best virtual threesome ever
(again)
>>
DIABLO 3 IS FOR REEETARDS
>>
>>182603725
proofs it's from felmyst?
>>
Why do so many people have M as the first letter of their names?
>>
What race should I pick for trap ERP?

Night Elf
Human
Blood Elf
Flesh light Gnome
>>
File: 1473285404352.jpg (128KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1473285404352.jpg
128KB, 693x693px
>>182603495
>>182604380
>>182604612
this is why people don't like you guys
>>
>>182604612
ERP-ing as a trap is gay, pick a Draenei Female and ERP as a futa.
>>
>>182604489
>so many
you mean 2?
>>
>>182604804
Futa is even gayer than trap
>>
>>182604937
merove
memeinhaler
madti
manlett
mocky
>>
>>182605086
Wrong, futa is bisexual. Wanting to fuck a dude dressed as a chick is 100% gay where futa is both a female and a male.
>>
You guys need help.
>>
>>182604380
there's a 95% chance Automute has experienced this
whatever happened to him?
>>
File: 1496418866023.jpg (19KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496418866023.jpg
19KB, 720x657px
>>182603725
stop bullying the warchief
>>
Redpill me on blacksmithing should I go swords or maces on my warrior?
>>
>>182604804
Just as an example of how ridiculously gay so many of you here are, I had no idea that "futa" was a thing before coming to /vg/.
mostly because I don't willingly click on stupid gay faggot shit for faggots.
>>
>>182606276
normie
>>
>>182605521
catfished by a guy (Melori/Kasandra), quit out of shame
>>
can someone post the Salty Dogs discord please, it was here once
>>
I have only one question

What race has the best feet?
>>
>>182606276
>not being bi in 2017
Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>182606643
tauren
>>
>>182606643
Draenei and Tauren
>>
>>182606435
kek
>>
>babymetal samefagging boring ERP shit in the thread again
Can someone tell me again why everyone else puts up with him? Is he going to lose his raid spot when school starts?
>>
File: guy-fieri-oventown.jpg (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
guy-fieri-oventown.jpg
105KB, 500x375px
>>182606410

Degenerate, this time you can share the oven with Chatzkel, Moishe and Shlomo.
>>
>>182606643
troll
>>
>>182602703

No. Its cucked.
>>
>>182606884
that's great but I really want to know one thing, what faction is Madti rolling?
>>
Is gearscore a thing in tbc?
>>
>>182607312

No. People were pretty much just judged by inspection, which is better, because you dont end up with rogues who have spirit on their weapon.
>>
>>182607438
>spirit on their weapon
what if is a religious rogue?
>>
>>182607312
it is now that someone backported it as a joke
>>
>>182608012

Jokes on the retards who use it, because I wont be wiping in their scrub groups with my healer.
>>
>>182608262
you won't get any groups, alex. you'll be the pariah of felmyst.
>>
File: 134344574575474.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
134344574575474.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>have a dream that a belf female is sounding my dick
>wake up
>>
>>182609114
We never used that crap in tbc and I wont be playing with legion kiddies who dont know the fight mechanics, let alone how to judge someones gears worth.

The same people who use gear score are the same ones who want t6 gear for kara.
>>
>>182609137
>sounding my dick
>>
>>182598223
>mfw warmane unironically has the best scripted tbc server ever
The best part is the cancer who post here will never play it. Too bad it's tainted with p2w and the 1x is dead
>>
>the only surviving fury spreadsheet is some barebones piece of shit i had to pull off a kurwa website

so how is rawr
>>
>>182610419
How about this one
http://web.archive.org/web/20080912152712/http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t17022-warrior_dps_spreadsheet_2_3_beyond/
>>
>>182611750
why dont one of you tranny guilds steal the name GRIZZLY like you did with nihilium
>>
>>182610086
>b-but gummy is perfect! I have never played tbc or tested anything but it's the best! He's not using mangos!
>>
COME BACK trannies! We're sorry, we need you and the drama you bring. Our thread is dying without you. With love: /elyg/
>>
>>182613757
Someone get this hot head out of here!
>>
File: jones-thdown.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jones-thdown.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
Who is the Jon Jones of WoW...?
>>
>>182614051
no one
>>
>>182613840
I'm not leaving without OUR trannies. I was wrong in thinking we'd be better off without them. We need them, we need their drama and gossip to keep the thread high traffic. The trannies are the real lifeblood of private server threads, and I understand that now. COME BACK we'll treat you right <3
>>
File: 1650289118.gif (1022KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1650289118.gif
1022KB, 480x270px
>>182614587
lol, you can have em
>>
>>182614051
zug zug
>>
>>182614587
Only at the end do you fully understand the true power of the tranny
>>
>>182614587
pathetic post tranny
kill yourself, right now
>>
>>182614587
You and the other trannys will burn in the fires of hell for your sins.
>>
>>182608012
Aaahh that all makes sense now. So I can assume that some of those people talking about it are meme'ing.
Thanks. I'm not savvy enough about all this to know when someone is making shit up yet.
>>
>>182612060
Someone should, especially since there is no way on earth gummy would make you guys change it or even give a fuck.
Stealing a name is 100% blizzlike.

However if anyone does it, it won't be the MoH crowd. They'll already be going crazy thinking another autist here will steal their reddit DMCA name.
>>
>>182615475
>>182615205
>>182615106
May I remind you how quickly your shitty general died without trannies, so you had to come shill cummy on /elyg/? Like it or not, the trannies decide which threads live or die. You'll see when CF comes out and the trannies abandon you.
>>
>>182615931
>without trannys samefagging the thread would die!
Who cares servers not out for another week still
>>
>>182615931
roflmao
>>
>>182615931
doesn't take much to keep a thread alive, don't flatter yourself tranny
>>
>>182615931
>without trannies we could have a slow comfy thread with game discussion
WHAT WILL BE DO BROS????
>>
Which guild is Diuturnity's guild? I heard he was playing, might be nice to play with him like the good ol days.
>>
File: 4331.jpg (49KB, 576x469px) Image search: [Google]
4331.jpg
49KB, 576x469px
>>182615931
mcfucking killyourself
>>
Which is better for 5-mans?

http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=2&d=tbc&tal=0000000000000000000005325133000021025215510520500030000000000000

or

http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc.php?cid=2&d=tbc&tal=0000000000000000000005305033500021025215510500500030000000000000
>>
>>182616420
Who the fuck is Diuturnity and why do I see him mentioned every time I go into this general

Ive been playing on private servers since scriptcraft 2 and I have no fucking idea who this guy is.
>>
File: Beach Draenei.png (613KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Beach Draenei.png
613KB, 1280x720px
Draenei >>>>>>>>>>> Blood Elves
>>
>>182615931
Trannies are bumping /eyg/ right now. Ameribros are going to sleep.
>>
Who is the Lil Uzi Vert of WoW?
>>
>>182616784
Just some faggot that used to run a few /v/ guilds on some old dead vanilla private servers. He would just ninja loot gear for himself and his core group of friends, and used the 4chan community as a pile of useless bodies to stand on top of.

I dont think he even plays anymore.
>>
>>182617019
I got kicked out of his scriptcraft 1 guild when I made fun of his voice and called him a whiny teenager and never looked back.

That and he wasn't even good at the game, he always gave objectively wrong advice to people.
>>
Just so my amerifriends are aware there is like a 95% chance <DMCA> is going to have EU weeknight raids because a lot of MoH wants to keep raidlogging on ely, which takes up weekends, and the officers are european.
>>
>>182617178
>>182617019
>>182616784
>>182616420
All of these posts are me
>>
how shit is test server atm?
>>
File: faggottt.jpg (24KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
faggottt.jpg
24KB, 390x285px
>>182617353

What a loser.
>>
>Server hasn't even launched yet
>The general is already overrun with attention seeking autism and drama

I will never understand what is wrong with you people.
>>
So after gummy gets shut down we're all going to warmane?
>>
>>182575191
>it went to a person healing and she hates healing
>she

this really brings me back bros. remember when MoH used to be good
>>
>>182618113
nortcraft
>>
>>182618161
Tranny fuccboi & orbiter guild was never good.
>>
>>182618401
fuck no northcraft is legitimately shit
>>
>>182618671
... the next guild will be different
>>
>>182618701
its the only good wotlk server
>>
>>182619056
>wotlk
>good
>>
>>182606276
The actual reason is because you were babied by your parents your entire youth and only just now that you're an adult get to use the internet
>>
>>182619056
it's literally dogshit and doesn't even have a lead developer. all they are doing is making modifications to sunwell core, there are literally a dozen servers out right now that are better than northcraft.

>>182619257
>virtue signaling vanilla baby
>>
>>182619398
what did you say about me you little bitch, i'll have you know im an ardent supporter of all LGBTTTQQIAA communities
>>
>>182619257
>best expansion
>not good

only autistic PvE baddies and nostalgianiggers whine about muh vanilla and tbc

it finally made every class playable
>>
>>182619503
maybe, but i want a fresh start

literally every other relevant wotlk server is on ICC for years now and its basically impossible to do other raids as a new player
>>
>>182567286
>I agree with the racist part

Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>182619257
>>182619680
>it finally made every class playable
>as a new player

stay classy reddit
>>
New Thread.
>>182619971
>>182619971
Thread posts: 747
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.