[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #513

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 251

File: KbHZW5S.gif (339KB, 302x168px) Image search: [Google]
KbHZW5S.gif
339KB, 302x168px
''Hawt Dawg Man'' Edition

Previous Thread: >>180317509

>Life Is Strange: Before the Storm First Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7d75ntYy_M

>Life is Strange: Before the Storm Announce Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
http://lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/554620
http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
http://orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
http://orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
http://orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
http://orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
http://imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
http://strawpoll.me/13090936
http://strawpoll.me/13090974
http://strawpoll.me/13186941
>>
File: kate.png (171KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
171KB, 425x516px
>>
File: Pricefield.jpg (79KB, 802x516px) Image search: [Google]
Pricefield.jpg
79KB, 802x516px
BAE > bay everyday!

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
>>
File: DC2MdvKXcAE2PoL.jpg (97KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
DC2MdvKXcAE2PoL.jpg
97KB, 1024x709px
>>
>>180521637
>Tom Gould

Delete this crap
>>
File: 1484655685131.png (98KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1484655685131.png
98KB, 1000x1300px
Reasons why Chloe is destined to die and DONTnod wanted it that way
>One moon disappears when Jefferson shoots Chloe.
>The second moon reappears as referenced in the newspaper in the timeline where Max saves Chloe and heads to San Francisco.
>Max wears a shirt with a butterfly, a reference to The Butterfly Effect, where the protagonist tries, and fails, to change time
>Chloe references Max's vision coming true. Seeing the tornado was a premonition, a power linked to her Rewind ability. It was warning her of the implications of messing with time.
>Chloe's boot becomes stuck in the train tracks for no apparent reason, right as a train is coming. Destiny was calling.
>Chloe shoots herself with an impossible ricochet, which reinforces that her fate is to die.
>In the AU, Chloe asks to be euthanized, as she's close to dying anyway. If Max refuses to kill Chloe, she's bitter and angry. Max's choice there reflects the binary choice at the end. It's a sign that Chloe wouldn't be pleased if Max let her live. Her far off stare and hesistation to embrace Max in the Bae ending reflect her mixed emotions about surviving.
>The back of the physical box for Life is Strange—Yes. They're out there.--says Max will learn that changing time isn't a good thing.
>The Everyday Heroes Contests is about ordinary people performing extraordinary acts. Superheroes often receive unwanted powers. They have the choice to use them responsibly, or not. The latter of which makes them villains. Heroes are forced to make snap decisions, often ones that kill those close to them for the greater good. The theme extends to the ending where Max is forced to chose between Chloe and Arcadia Bay. Both members of Pricefield acknowledge Max's responsibility for the storm. If they believed that and still let the storm happen, Chloe would lose respect for Max. Pricefield would cease to exist.

Unlike Spiderman, Max isn't presented with a way to save her girlfriend and the town. Sucks, but it's true.
>>
File: max is 1.png (187KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
max is 1.png
187KB, 700x650px
Max is #1
>>
File: 1496267617642.png (2MB, 1920x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1496267617642.png
2MB, 1920x1809px
I love Hawt Dawg Man
>>
>>180521719
Who's Tom Gould?
>>
File: Looks like a Max, but it isn't.png (1MB, 1440x1787px) Image search: [Google]
Looks like a Max, but it isn't.png
1MB, 1440x1787px
>stale bayt
>>
File: tumblr_o9k47h7HSE1ukztjxo3_1280.png (574KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9k47h7HSE1ukztjxo3_1280.png
574KB, 1280x1000px
>>
Here to save the day!
>>
File: 20170323_185829.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_185829.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>
I think the guy Chloe and Rachel look at in the binoculars was just some random guy, if it was Rachel's dad then It think she would have said something.
I do wonder what Chloe will say if you choose to comment on the 'Grill Dad'.
>>
File: fred-augis-brooke.jpg (430KB, 1920x2949px) Image search: [Google]
fred-augis-brooke.jpg
430KB, 1920x2949px
Brooke is very underrated
>>
>> You suck Victoria!
>>
File: 1496279210238.png (169KB, 613x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1496279210238.png
169KB, 613x1193px
>>
File: spock knows whats up.jpg (36KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
spock knows whats up.jpg
36KB, 300x389px
>>180521819
>It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
>And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.
>>
>>180522917
how did Jefferson get to the junkyard before Max and Chloe again?
>>
File: michel caulfield.jpg (606KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
michel caulfield.jpg
606KB, 1920x1080px
>>180521389
Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>>
>>
>>180523080
Not really explained but if I had to guess he sent the text message/had Nathan send it (if he was still alive by that point) and then left the school to go towards the junkyard.
He parked his car somewhere away from the main entrance and waited in hiding until he saw Chloe's truck pull up and then he snuck up behind them. Or he just got super lucky and arrived after they did and was able to creep up without being heard.

On a side note: There should have been an option to yell at Chloe to duck so when Jefferson shot, he either missed and got shot by Chloe, or Chloe ducked and the bullet ricocheted back at him since they can apparently do that in the LiS world.
>>
File: 1497326229398.jpg (142KB, 1443x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1497326229398.jpg
142KB, 1443x1075px
>>180522418
>>
Why Max was given the time rewind power if she wasn't meant to use it?
>>
>>180523080
Untold mystical powers. Can't flim flam the Jefferjam
>>
>>180523819
In-game explanation: so that Max could spend one last week with Chloe, rebuilding their relationship and growing as a person
Actual explanation: Because otherwise Dontnod wouldn't be able to make the game work and end it with their pointlessly tragic ending.
>>
File: 1497816412373.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497816412373.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>nobody will ever look at you like this
>>
File: usMrem4J.png (292KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
usMrem4J.png
292KB, 500x500px
>>180523954
but that doesn't make any sense....
oh fuck it.
I hate this game.
>>
>>180523954
>In-game explanation: so that Max could spend one last week with Chloe
How terrible. She was given a power she didn't ask for any nobody can fault her for using it to help others and make herself happy and nobody can ask her to undo saving her best friend. If Chloe was meant to die, then she would have and there would have been no reversing it.
That was Max's fate to save her.
>>
There is not even an instant where Max regrets her choice.
Whenever she starts getting stressed and anxious about everything, she just looks into Chloe's eyes and remembers what all her struggles were for. It was worth it.
>>
File: ACE_REPORTER.jpg (28KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ACE_REPORTER.jpg
28KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1498169803703.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498169803703.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Remember the guy man who was making out with prostitute in video? He's here now, and with Rachel.

Yeah, he'll be Rachel's dad. Fangirls' theories were true.
>>
>>180525993
I think he looks kind of young to be Rachel's dad. I keep thinking he looks like an older Nathan.
Would it be possible that the Ambers are really Prescotts but just changed their name to distance themselves?
>>
>>180525993
>the girl whom was referenced by Laura Palmer's dad cheating
yeah it's Twin Peaks all over again
>>
File: screencap.jpg (113KB, 1441x785px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
113KB, 1441x785px
>>180526107
Yeah, he doesn't seem much more younger either.
>>
>>180524987
But how much more depressing would it have been if Max *hadn't* gotten her powers and Chloe had simply died then and there? Nathan would have run out of the bathroom and Max would have walked over, realizing that the girl was Chloe and that she and Max would never reconnect and that Chloe had died completely alone.
The Bay ending doesn't help Chloe, but it helps Max by giving her a final week with Chloe and a chance for a lot of personal growth. It's still depressing, but not as depressing as Max never using her powers in the first place.
>>
File: 1461759650780.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461759650780.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>180521819
whole post is absolute nonsense but I want to englighten your ignorance here:
>Max wears a shirt with a butterfly, a reference to The Butterfly Effect, where the protagonist tries, and fails, to change time
she was wearing a shirt with Acherontia atropos .but still wasn't giving a message about 'the actual ending'. For butterfly, yeah it definitely shows THE FAILURE:) We've seen it just before things go to shit so we can say it was definitely prophet of doom.Ah, remember we've also seen it at Bay ending.
>>
>>180524635
This is a game where the origin of Max's power is never explained at all. So relatively speaking, I think it makes quite a lot of sense.
>>
File: tumblr_orzf235vT71tkjjp1o1_1280.png (427KB, 704x1264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orzf235vT71tkjjp1o1_1280.png
427KB, 704x1264px
>>
>>180526554
>it helps Max by giving her a final week with Chloe and a chance for a lot of personal growth
Man, she'd totally go nuts just hours after the funeral.
Just think about it, you've been through so many things you found girl's corpse in junkyard,your favourite teacher was psycho all along,you got time-travel powers but if you use it universe sends storm to your town,during all of these fuckeries you tried so hard to keep someone you love alive no matter what.. and you can't exactly tell anyone this,they won't exactly believe you either. This is why I'm thinking the butterfly photo wasn't ripped up in that ending. Max still has chance and I do believe that she will come back to her Chloe.
>>
>flavor of the month conspiracies

Oh, this place is infuriating.
>>
>>180526554
It would have been just as depressing, which is why preventing Chloe's death is the best thing for Max to do.
The Bay Ending helps no one unless you failed to save Kate.
>>
>>180526616
After pulling that knife on Chloe, I would have shot him in the head.

Why does everyone overlook what a vile cunt he is?
>>
>>180526652
if you are not blind you can see what's going on with time-travel (I'm not talking about warryn's conversation in diner)
AU timeline for example, gave us many hints to things will go to shit.
developers didn't make an effort to explain why she teleported herself in first place,because they considered it as ''teaching player to how to use these powers'' because developers didn't care about if time-travel made sense for endings' sake.

on general, you can see Max's bathroom actions triggered storm somehow, what we've seen was storm wasn't getting rid of Chloe it wasn't caring about if she died during the week because it was trying to gain its own balance.so it's not entirely chloe's death. all blame goes for events for bathroom events which's non-sense because Max changed things in the past also.
>>
>>180526732
Damn. How can Kate and Vic(?) Rach(?) dare Chloe to do that?
They're hella sick and I, for one, am appalled by their actions.
>>
I think it's all but confirmed that Max's power came from Rachel.
Like the storm, Rachel is the same in every timeline- dead at the hands of Jefferson and Nathan. However in the timeline where she knew Chloe, we see her spirit and Max has powers. In the timeline where Chloe and Rachel never met, we do not see the doe and alternate Max's diary makes no mention of any powers.
>>
>>180527316
Kate and Rachel according to the Tumblr page.
>>
>>180527458
Then who's that mafia looking guy?
>>
>>180527281

His limp after getting the knife in his leg is hilarious in episode 4 thou.
>>
File: frank.png (1MB, 1915x957px) Image search: [Google]
frank.png
1MB, 1915x957px
>>180527730
>>
>>180527503
No definite answer (yet)
If it is Rachel's dad, is there any indication that the woman is not her mother? She could just be seeing her parents but not have that great of a relationship with them then. Remember, in the original timeline they are no longer looking for her but in the alternate timeline they are. There some difference in Rachel's life across the timelines even if her fate was most likely the same.

>>180527730
That was the best result I could get. At least he lived and seemed to be friendlier later on in episode 5.
I played episode 4 the day it came out and there was some bug for me where I would try to rewind only a little bit but it would get stuck and just keep going through to the very start of the conversation. At the time I started to think it was showing that Max's power really was bugging out and she couldn't control it.
>>
>>180527503
>>180528127
Then he's a villain like Jefferson.
>>
>>180525993
Have you noticed that it types
>LIAR
nearby the man. Yeah he doesn't seem so much friendlier.
>>
File: 1475505426679.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475505426679.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
>in BtS we are gonna solve 'mystery' between Rachel's bastard dad and his bitch
>this was her family secret
we always expect too much,come up with awesome theories,yet when the more they give information about the game,we always get disappointed as result.
>>
>>180521819
>One moon disappears when Jefferson shoots Chloe.

Your very first point is wrong. At least try a little bit.
>>
>>180528370
Maybe. I really do think he's another Prescott. Not Sean or Nathan, maybe another son of Sean. He just looks really similar to them.

>>180528948
Rachel's secret is probably going to have some kind of supernatural element.
>>
File: 1465227644186.jpg (621KB, 1065x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1465227644186.jpg
621KB, 1065x1413px
Instead of anticipating depression, who's ready for some Chloe happy moments in the prequel?
>>
>>180527730
I really liked how Chloe wrestled him, and shouted "Motherfucker!" before stabbing him. It was so invigorating to behold.
>>
>>180529781
No matter how happy we see her in the prequel, it will sadly never be as happy as she was during her week with Max
>>
>>180529967
Well, obviously.
>>
File: __.jpg (144KB, 1895x957px) Image search: [Google]
__.jpg
144KB, 1895x957px
>>180529781
Even so, they will not be genuine.
>>
>>180530571
tell me one good reason to not cry.
>>
>>180530052
Even at her happiest in s1, it still makes me sad how much Chloe is clearly hurting
>>
>>180530571
Of course it will be genuine. As sad as time as it was overall, I'm sure Chloe had a lot of good moments.
Doing fun stuff with Rachel, wrecking stuff with Frank, discovering who she is as a person. Even if Chloe obviously misses her dad and Max, she was still able to be happy at times. That's a point the game must stress.
>>
>>180530745
It's so apparent . It's laced in her words, her posture, her glances, and her anger.

Max tries to bleed it out of her; she takes the pain, and soothes the burn, but it's so plentiful that I wondered if it would consume Max, as well.

In those moments of healing, Chloe recognized the feeling of someone trying to piece her together, and misses Rachel's finesse ("I wish Rachel was here").
>>
File: 42915543.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
42915543.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>180530571
>"I'll always love you... Now, get out of here, please! Do it before I freak. And Max Caulfield? Don't you forget about me..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
>>
File: 1468969172439.png (286KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1468969172439.png
286KB, 505x505px
>>180531598
Is that cut dialogue? I've never heard her say that in any of my playthroughs. That must've been a terrible ending, or maybe just part of the nightmare sequence.
>>
>LiS 75% off on steam

We're gonna get flooded by more idiots, arent we?
>>
>>180528948
>his bitch

Rude.
>>
>>180531787
I've never heard it either. I hope Max doesn't have too many nightmares over what happened.
Maybe she can learn to control her dreams and stuff, or if one does frighten her and wake her up then Chloe will be there to comfort her.
Just as Max will be there to comfort Chloe if she ever has a bad dream.
>>
File: 54544894831.jpg (53KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
54544894831.jpg
53KB, 684x513px
>>180531598
>>180531598
>Oh, my Chloe. It feels like we've lived a thousand lives this week. I'd do anything just to wake up next to you. Maybe if I... get to the lighthouse... this will all finally end.

https://clyp.it/s4a1m2q0

>tfw Max loves Chloe no matter what.

>"Chloe... I love you."

>"You better. And, I’ll always love you. Now, get out of here, please! Do it before I freak. And, Max Caulfield? Don’t you ever forget about me..."

https://clyp.it/gdwncean

>tfw Chloe was making love confession for Max in either way
>>
I dont like the way the endings are labeled. The only thing you are deciding to never do in the 'sacrifice Arcadia Bay' ending is to never go back to the bathroom and allow Chloe to die. You still have dozens of pictures from throughout the week in your bag. The idea that by ripping up the butterfly photo you are giving up on the rest of the town is silly.
>>
What's up with all this unused dialogue?
>>
>>180532801
The idea some people have that Max is killing people by saving Chloe is silly.
It's a storm. Even if it was caused by her powers it's still an event that can happen naturally. Everyone in the town is free and capable of taking action to save themselves, Chloe is not.
>>
>>180532731
The first clip, about going to the lighthouse... Was that a real cut line? Was it supposed to be after the Bay ending?
>>
>>180532801
Max generally feels like she gained short-term amnesia during the entirety of episode 5. Jefferson's drugs must have fucked her up.
>>
File: tumblr_nk7ej1hnsN1qbvo12o1_500.jpg (121KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk7ej1hnsN1qbvo12o1_500.jpg
121KB, 500x671px
>[Chloe lightly snoring and Max mumbling about the nice dream she is having]
>>
File: 1465192679256.jpg (132KB, 614x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465192679256.jpg
132KB, 614x1000px
>>180532829
They are confirmations for those who are still in delusion. You can even cuck warryncucks with those leaks.

Evidences in-game were totally enough (but too bad many of them acting like they've missed it or trying to ignore it) they ended up gettin' cuck'd , anyway.
>>
>>180532997
Maybe it was the drugs, the stress, and all the timehopping. no doubt Max had gone through a lot and wasn't thinking clearly on the cliff until she fully realized her feelings for Chloe. She'd realize a day or two after the storm that she can go back and do so much more. At least to ensure Chloe's family and all their friends are given proper warning. Everything will work out fine.
>>
File: 1460821123416.jpg (220KB, 511x642px) Image search: [Google]
1460821123416.jpg
220KB, 511x642px
>>180533020
And when Chloe wakes up earlier to get groceries
>>
>>180532829
The extra dialogue they recorded but never used is kinda weird. It'd be genuinely interesting to get a copy of the script the VAs were using ... it seems like the developers had a whole bunch of ideas they weren't yet totally sure of yet, so they recorded a bunch of additional audio just in case. The stuff about Nathan knowing about the storm in Episode 4 being one of the more extreme examples.
>>
>>180532928
No it was in dream sequence.
But Dontnod didn't want to make her love for Chloe more obvious while it was overwhemingly obvious from journal.
>>
>>180533020
me on the left
>>
File: 1458512160886.jpg (71KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1458512160886.jpg
71KB, 500x348px
>>180533116
That could be, but it's most likely a bad case of French writing
>>
File: michelamber.jpg (168KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
michelamber.jpg
168KB, 500x748px
>>180532997
>>180533116
I wonder who was behind all of these...
>>
>>180533120
Max likes to sleep in when she can.
Chloe's a morning person and gets up to get ready for the day. She lets Max keep sleeping but takes pic related and leaves it on the pillow or table next to Max.
Kisses Max on the head before going out.
>>
File: tumblr_o3uvxcSUVq1revji4o4_1280.jpg (338KB, 800x968px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3uvxcSUVq1revji4o4_1280.jpg
338KB, 800x968px
>>
File: after before ep5 update.jpg (1MB, 1920x602px) Image search: [Google]
after before ep5 update.jpg
1MB, 1920x602px
>>180533141
do guys remember while they were denying it,saying that there's no such a thing then sneakily tried to delete it with update.
>>
File: 1433395420505.jpg (532KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433395420505.jpg
532KB, 800x800px
Good morning /lisg/, what are you gonna do today? Today's friday, that means a whole lotta weekend full of cuteposting is before us!
>>
File: canon.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
canon.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
Where does this play again in the game? It just came up on my spotify and I was suddenly hit by a truckload of feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxqC4xrDfQ
>>
>>180533413
They still left in Sean's cryptic email that was clearly referring to the storm, I guess that just got shoveled in with all the other "red herrings"
>>
>>180533678
When you're driving Jefferson's car to the Two Whales I think
>>
File: stormbreaker.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stormbreaker.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>180533413
>>180533710
Dark Room also still straight up called the Stormbreaker Bunker
>>
File: 1461744906112.jpg (134KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1461744906112.jpg
134KB, 720x540px
>>180532801
The pictures from past are useless, remember she tried so hard to escape from the dark room but she couldn't change anything major with them. Maybe with the one she took with Chloe she could do something,but french hack-writers wouldn't let her to get better ending anyway

The more important thing about endings is:
>Sacrifice Arcadia Bay- She ripped up the butterfly photo,this shows how certain she is.
>Sacrifice Chloe- She didn't rip up the butterfly photo,she could've rip it up but didn't.Why? :)
>>
>>180533837
like they ever needed stormbreaker bunker...
>>
>>180533678
When faggot Nathan was making his confession before Jefferson coming for to kill him.

>I didn't want to hurt anybody
>That's why I waited for making this confession until I realize I'll die
>>
>>180533413
I don't think they ever denied it, did they? Michel even directly addressed it at one point: he said it was a concept they were playing around with, but in the end didn't add into the story. Still a little cheeky to put it into the episode's trailer (it's not like they can deny *that* usage of it), and to bother to delete the lines from the game files after they were tracked down.

IIRC, the real controversy it all kicked off around here had to do with whether the "Nathan knowing about the storm" stuff was really just some idea they were playing around with during development, or whether it was something they intended all along but then dropped for whatever reason (budget?). Michel certainly claimed that the game still ended as they intended, and, again IIRC, none of the quotes the developers actually said about budget issues suggested that they had cut/changed anything for those reasons. But at the end of the day, we just don't really know.

>>180533710
I think this is probably overstating things a bit. None of the Sean Prescott stuff was ever particularly clear or conclusive. Lots of allusions to bigger things, Nathan's future, etc, but nothing that solidly implies involvement in any of the supernatural elements. IF Michel's statements were true (they were messing around with the idea, but it wasn't set in stone), then I think it all fits pretty well: all of his statements could be storm-related foreshadowing; or they could just be banal backstory/context for Nathan, highlighting his father's overbearing personality.

But that's a big "if". Years later and the developers haven't had a more candid discussion about some of these issues in Ep4/5. I wonder if we'll get a bit more following Season 2?
>>
>>180534295
yeah at first they denied then some fan asked with its audio and they've said ''nah it's not a big deal'' and immediately deleted it after the update.

funny thing is they left Logan's unnecessary dialogue but only deleted it. weird
>>
>>180533710
Can you send its screenshoot? I don't remember
>>
>>180525993
I am NOT a fangirl! This shit was as clear as day
>>
>>180534163
i played in playthrough where Kate jumped. his facial expressions really got on my nerves. he was so calm and almost cheekily smiley

now people think his confession eased up all of his sins.
>>
File: 1465723846647.jpg (38KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1465723846647.jpg
38KB, 625x351px
>>180534719
>Goodbye anons' awesome theories about Rachel's connection between Native American Spirit
>Goodbye Rachel's Revenge
>Goodbye dipshit Raven and you've no importance in this story as we thought
>Goodbye William.
>Goodbye spiritual doe
>Goodbye strange things...
>Goodbye my Santa Monica Dream
>Say hi to Operation: kill Daddy's prostitute
>>
>"Rachel has a troubling secret which is preventing her from being friends with Chloe!"
>oh her parents are just cheating hue, and it's introduced to the player during a light-hearted and comedic scene, via some distant crummy quality background characters.

Yeah, nah. That's hardly a compelling scenario, especially given that the supernatural elements are confirmed to be returning.

Rachel's secret is described on the steam store as a "secret about her family", so it makes total sense for it to involve her parents, and for them to be the people shown in >>180525993's image. But for it to be as simple as "they're cheating"? Yeah, nah.
>>
>>180533678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ViHRQFja8
>>
>>180535220
imo, let's not keep our hopes up because they can do anything at this point.
>>
File: face.png (196KB, 437x352px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
196KB, 437x352px
>>180535319
fugg
>>
>>180535319
>this voice message should've reached Max during the Vortex Club party
>but it didn't for somewhat reasons
>>
File: KateVicAlice.jpg (208KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
KateVicAlice.jpg
208KB, 600x700px
>>
File: 1497861648059.png (160KB, 314x279px) Image search: [Google]
1497861648059.png
160KB, 314x279px
>>180535319
>>180534163
>aww poor Nathan :( he deserved so much better!!!

>lol fuck that bitch Chloe, she's a irredeemable cunt and deserve to die
>>
>>180535429
Sure.

But if it's something as simple as "Rachel's parents are cheating on each other", there's going to have to be a lot more going on to make it a multi-episode story for *Chloe* to work through, especially if supernatural elements need to fit in there too.

I get the feeling that "those people under that tree are Rachel's parent(s)" is going to be the new "the homeless woman is Max from the future" for the next few months.
>>
File: everybody is controlling nathan.jpg (105KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
everybody is controlling nathan.jpg
105KB, 1200x800px
>>180535319
>Everybody used me
Why did you let them use you Nathan?
Why didn't you go to police after you kinda know what happened to Rachel? Why didn't you report your fucking teacher at the right place and hid like a coward?
Why did you keep all of these as secret and also tried to dose another girl after all of these fuckery?
>>
>>180535524
Man don't remind me. I see many fangirls on YT,tumblr who are calling Nathan as their smal precious bean akawarryncucks

I even seen someone who was praising Jefferson's actions but calling Chloe as bad person /because of what did she say when she was angry and they completely ignoring that she said she is sorry afterwards. They are so forgiving to people who did fucked up things like dosing girls,killing people with fucking gun in 1 night.. The fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>180535645
the main thing about this prequel is Rachel and Chloe's getting through their suffering,helping each other.

but I really don't want it to be just ''dad's cheating'' thing. sure this could be another issue but there has to be another 'deep' plot imo.

>I get the feeling that "those people under that tree are Rachel's parent(s)" is going to be the new "the homeless woman is Max from the future" for the next few months.
kek. let's hope so...
>>
>>180536308
>but I really don't want it to be just ''dad's cheating'' thing. sure this could be another issue but there has to be another 'deep' plot imo.

My tongue-in-cheek crack-theory from a few threads back kinda works with this scenario. Rachel has Max's powers, can go back to change things. She discovers that her parents are cheating, so she uses the powers to jump to jump back to try to prevent it from happening. Things appear to have worked out ok, except maybe for some changes to her various friendships (maybe she had to leave her "original" Chloe behind to be in this loving-family timeline?). Things are going well, she hooks up with Chloe again and has a great time ... but then she discovers that her parents are still cheating. So she's upset, and "can't be friends wth Chloe right now" because she think she's going to have to mess with the timelines again, further messing with or resetting her friendship with Chloe.

Or something. I don't think anything like this is actually what is happening, this is just the sort of thinking for how the Season 1 supernatural stuff could play some role in a story about Rachel's parents cheating.
>>
>>180535684
because nathan was the one that killed rachel with an overdose and hid her body, jefferson had nothing to do with that, going to the police would get him fucked.
>>
>>180535684
>Why didn't you go to police after you kinda know what happened to Rachel?
Because he'd be convicted for murder and spend a good chunk of his life wasting away in prison. I should think it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>180536808
i hope this theory comes true. or something happens similar to you've said.
because i really want to see that there's something special about Rachel. not just simple issues
>>
>>180536842
>>180536856
So he was just a fucking coward because he couldn't take his actions' responsibility. Even after this fuckery , he dosed two girls.He waited until the day he die to make this confession.

If he wasn't coward he could've fix Kate's issue,could Rachel,arrest Jefferson etc.

No matter what they say, no matter if he has daddy issues, no matter if he has some mental problems, he IS responsible for his own actions. Of course I felt sorry during his confession but he got what he deserved really. it can't ease up all of his sins.
>>
>>180537132
So he's a selfish person. What did you expect? Going to the police wouldn't have undone any of his actions. He was beyond redemption and he knew it.
>>
>>180537668
By going to the police, at least he could've proved that he was brave enough to take responsibility,and could easily fix this fuckery he caused.

If things had gone like this I could've understood the fangirls who are saying ''he did nuffin wrong,my smal bean <3''
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8UXJKT-et8&t=36s

roasting victoria at vortex club has the funniest moment in this game

mean max, best max!
>>
>>180538357
>roasting her actually saved her life
>>
>page 10

JUST
>>
The more I think about it the more suspicious I find the party in episode 4.

First off its thrown by the VORTEX Club.

Second off its called The End of the World Party.

Sure, you could say both of those are just coincidences. You'd be crazy to, considering Nathan is the one funding the club and he has cut dialogue about the storm coming to kill everyone, but I suppose you could deny that.

But most strange of all is that its on a Thursday. In what world does it make sense to throw a late-night after-school party on a Thursday, unless you know about the storm coming the next day?
>>
>>180541594
It's the same problem as before when talking about the Sean Prescott stuff. Was there actually supposed to be some connection between the club/party and the supernatural storm, or did the developers just think it would be a fun thematic/red herring link to add? We don't know.

But if there was a link, it would have to suggest that Michel's "we were just playing with ideas about Nathan knowing about the storm" line had to be a lie, because the Vortex club and party's name were known since the very start.

>In what world does it make sense to throw a late-night after-school party on a Thursday, unless you know about the storm coming the next day?
I'd put zero stock into the logistics of the parties making any sense. It's almost certainly the case that the party takes place on the Thursday simply because the script/plot requires it to take place on a Thursday.

Furthermore, the party Kate was drugged at was only a week prior (the Friday earlier, 3 days before the start of Ep1, IIRC?): is Blackwell having these massively expensive parties on a weekly basis? And IIRC, the dates of some of the other Vortex Club parties we know about might have been on weird days too.

Anyway, I wouldn't put much thought into the night the party was held. It's almost certainly for plot convenience, not because it makes the most real-world sense.
>>
>>180541594
I have no doubt that the Prescott family was supposed to have a bigger role in the game.
>>
>>180542119
The Prescotts' "destiny" is probably something only male heirs were privy to. Nathan's sister was clearly making fun of it by putting "destiny" between quotation marks, maybe she was out of the loop
>>
>>180541594
>>180542069
>>180542119
>>180542282
Do you think prescotts will be mentioned so much in prequel? her relations with storm,supernatural shit.. ?
>>
>>180542487
they can't go too deep, just hint at some stuff. They have to respect the LiS canon
>>
>>180542119
I have some doubt.

I mean, while "the Prescotts" have some vague and overarching inclusion throughout the game, they're never really introduced until Episode 4, and even then it's all background information. Us power nerds have been obsessing over every tiny little note to/from Sean Prescott, but the average player is probably going to miss (or instantly forget about) pretty much all of that. Conspiracy theory aside, that stuff mostly seems to exist to frame Nathan's character (overbearing father who really doesn't respect Nathan's interests or mental illness, but otherwise spoils him in an attempt to keep him in-check), not to set up the existence of some dark Prescott cabal which is controlling all the supernatural elements via some Lovecraftian cult.

I mean, the Jefferson reveal came pretty much out of nowhere, they did very little to establish in-game that he was going to be involved in the plot-proper. But he still got a fair chunk of scenes to help establish the character earlier on. If Sean Prescott and friends were supposed to be a larger entity that Jefferson again, I'd expect them to have a little more appearance in the game. Not just general disdain from the townsfolk, or notes to Nathan which make him look like a bit of a shitty parent.

>>180542282
I mean, the most direct reading of it is that Nathan's "destiny" is to eventually take over the company from his father. This is the trouble, it's very easy to try to read into things which otherwise have totally reasonable in-Universe explanations.
>>
>>180542564
>They have to respect the LiS canon
it's kinda impossible while this faggot (toby) is there though. because he thinks ''our choices will be also matter'' in prequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G07OmeYHogU&lc
>>
>>180542610
>I mean, the most direct reading of it is that Nathan's "destiny" is to eventually take over the company from his father. This is the trouble, it's very easy to try to read into things which otherwise have totally reasonable in-Universe explanations.

>"It was hard for me when my dad opened my eyes to our destiny, but you'll thank me
someday. Don't worry about Blackwell. This shithole town is going to get an enema
along with a fresh brand. "

Doesnt really sound like thats what he's talking about though. Doesnt seem like it'd be hard for greedy fucks like the prescotts to have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that they'd eventually inherit a company and be rich.
>>
>>180542564
>respect the LiS canon
I'm really worried on that.
>>
>>180542754
Yep. Simply behind an asshole who destroys jobs to make money doesn't seem that hard. There may have been a deeper meaning
>>
File: LOSER VS IMAGINATION LORD.jpg (510KB, 1820x944px) Image search: [Google]
LOSER VS IMAGINATION LORD.jpg
510KB, 1820x944px
>>180542659
>Deck Nine's co-game director
He looks like poor man's version of Michel.
>>
Re-watching the gameplay footage and there's no doubt it's Chloe's truck in the junkyard. I'm really curious to see how she will meet her mount and in which episode
>>
>>180543036
Deck (over) nine thousands
>>
>>180541594
>nothing was cut:)
actually this game really had potential for more solving plot holes. but they couldn't use that opportunity.
>>
>>180543036
Who would win in a fight?
>>
https://instaud.io/129D Jefferson's dialogue at the end of the party is actually interesting
>>
>>180543036
>Dontnod Co-game director
>*No one can cut him off while talking*

>Dick Nine Co-game director
>*Speak some words that everyone memorized and then let community manager speak,sit there like a retard*

This fags are really made me miss Michel. Life is really strange isn't it?
>>
>>180543213
deck9's. He is heavier
>>
>>180543296
>YOU WILL DIE
>SHE WILL DIE
>HE WILL DIE
>EVERYONE WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
File: goodbye my santa monica dream.jpg (926KB, 1113x1280px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye my santa monica dream.jpg
926KB, 1113x1280px
>>180543213
is that even question?
>>
>>180542754
>Doesnt really sound like thats what he's talking about though.
The "open my eyes to our destiny" stuff sounds a bit more ominous, I'll grant you, but there's nothing particularly conclusive there either.

"This shithole town is going to get an enema" is also perfectly in line with what we know about the Prescott's business plan, which is to buy-out/overhaul big portions of the town. We even see a continuation (or, an earlier example) in the BtS footage where Sean is sending notices about shutting down existing industries.

It's the same problem. That stuff *could* have been foreshadowing the Prescott's knowledge of the storm. But it's also totally consistent with what we know the family is up to without having to invoke the supernatural. It could be a dropped plot, or a red herring, or nothing. How do we know? I guess the answer is: we won't, at least not until Dontnod feels free to talk more candidly about this stuff.
>>
>>180543596
we all know Nathan tried to steal/damage the Tobanga and as a result either ended up in prison or dead. This totem is cursed
>>
>>180543213
>>180543527
>french
>winning
>>
>>180543967
>wannabe co-game director
>winning
come on. they've literally copied Dontnod.
the funny thing is Dontnod literally doesn't give a shit even though they act like nice
>>
>>180544258
>implying dontnod, and especially Michel, ever gave a fuck
>>
>>180544258
>the funny thing is Dontnod literally doesn't give a shit even though they act like nice
I mean, it'd be super silly for Dontnod to not give a shit.

Even ignoring the "they're taking over my artistic baby" angle, the general audience is a fan of Life is Strange, not Dontnod. Let's be real here, the prequel has *much* more demand than Season 2. Judging from the comments I'm still seeing around the place, most of the fans of the series are still totally unaware that the prequel is being developed by a seperate developer.

So what happens if the prequel out performs Season 2, either in sales, or by ratings? How does Dontnod look in such an eventuality? Especially if, as the rumours seem to suggest, they were against the prequel?

If Season 2 is fantastic, there's no problem. But their having to "compete" against their own super-popular property kinda puts them in a bit of a shitty spot.
>>
>>180542659
Honestly I was almost gonna stopped watching when they started to talk ''choices matter'' and giving information about Deluxe edition.. how much it costs.

These fucks are still couldn't understand that LiS has some unique style and our choices don't completely change the story rather than its small details.

People are gonna play prequel because they want to learn characters' pasts, not because of choices or whatever (not like they'll matter as episode 5 showed us)

If anyone's interested btw, there won't be time-lapses.Each of episodes will take about course of the day, 24 hours. 3 episodes=3 days.And they are still thinking we care about choices matter bullshit.
>>
>>180543596
"Life is Strange: the undisclosable truth"
In this essay written in French by Michel, people's tongues at Dontnod loosened and we finally got a pretty good idea of the original script. Or what LiS could have been, if you will. After receiving an enema, Sean Prescott discovered he could generate destructive storms when farting. Only this power needed to be built up for months, making his life a living hell and turning him into a grumpy asshole.
In an attempt to give his heir, Nathan, the same powers, he made him eat beans for his whole childhood, messing up the kid's mind pretty bad. Nathan tried to steal the Tobanga for its curative powers but it didn't pan out, the evil within him was anchored too deeply.
When killing Chloe by accident in the bathroom he accidentally shit himself. The fart didn't create a storm but instead sent a collateral victim, Max, into a weird dimension where she got the ability to manipulate time and space.
The storm finally happened after Nathan's death when he shit himself for good when seeing Jefferson coming for him.
On a side note, Franck discovered the truth from Nathan and to improve his lifestyle, he tried to eat beans on a daily basis to get the powers too. Unfortunately his dream shattered when Max spilled his beans on the floor, forcing him to start his whole beans routine from scratch.
Also, that's the reason why Rachel left him: the wouldn't abandon his routine for her and the smell in the RV was just insurmountable.
To get more crunchy tidbits you can buy the book for $25 only.
>>
>>180544419
>>180544618
i think SE's this attitude really pissed them off because to them, Max and Chloe's story had been already over and they were planning Season 2.

but then money grubber squarefags wanted to rush,found some other developers while original team was busy with the s2. seriously, this is why I don't like Square Enix. They are like fucking ubisoft. All they care about is money,marketing not exactly giving a damn about game's context.
>>
>>180544898
Yep, they should have waited for the strike to end at least. The game is aimed at fans and fans would have waited two years like it's no big deal
>>
>>180544707
>Each of episodes will take about course of the day, 24 hours. 3 episodes=3 days.And they are still thinking we care about choices matter bullshit.

Rachel's daddy issue and this. my hopes are fading fast... the only thing that I can hold onto is seeing Chloe again and unsent letters to Max at this point.
>>
>>180545002
not only that. they are also planning live-action movie (I know it's gonna be shit we don't even know if it'll include original characters though)

I mean this game was awesome I agree, I really loved Max and Chloe. But this is too much. I want their story to end at this point because the more they doing something the more they shitting on it. idk I'm really worried
>>
>>180545239
it's gonna be a tv-show released digitally, netflix-style. The only issue I have with it is that if we get some backstory about a few characters, it would become canon.
>>
>>180545350
>The only issue I have with it is that if we get some backstory about a few characters, it would become canon.
I hope they don't do it. I hope they don't touch original character's. because this game was already a movie-tier game,what's the point of turning into a some tv-show?

I'd be okay with their creating completely new characters,set their story in arcadia bay though.
>>
File: DC_yIpxWsAAN6pA.jpg (376KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
DC_yIpxWsAAN6pA.jpg
376KB, 2048x1448px
max has boobers
>>
File: 1497573466856.jpg (395KB, 1123x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497573466856.jpg
395KB, 1123x1280px
>>180546618
>>
>>180546618
Unnecessary sex appeal decision.
>>
File: what I got.jpg (338KB, 472x855px) Image search: [Google]
what I got.jpg
338KB, 472x855px
>>
File: 1469262443762.jpg (132KB, 566x553px) Image search: [Google]
1469262443762.jpg
132KB, 566x553px
>>180546925
>they burnt the tree because her dad kissed that women under that tree
pls I don't want this to happen
>>
File: 2016-01-12_00059.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_00059.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
Check out Remember Me guys, it's -80% at Steam right now, it's quite an underrated game. Also the game that brought DONTNOD to the brink of bankruptcy.
>>
>>180544707
>Each episodes will take about course of the day, 24 hours. 3 episodes=3 days.
Isn't that too short?
>>
>>180547915
No.
>>
>>180547895
I loved the game but fighting mechanics,combo system sucked hard.

>>180547961
How so? Only 3 days. Is that really enough?
>>
>>180547985
Yes.

It can be enough, if it's an event-to-event progression, and that's not counting how long the episodes will be, within those days. They're probably going to be longer than the season one episodes.
>>
File: 2016-01-10_00011.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10_00011.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>180547985
>I loved the game but fighting mechanics,combo system sucked hard.
o ye

The combat resembled games like Batman and Shadow of Mordor, but just nowhere near as satisfying as those.

The art style and story was neat though.
>>
>>180546705
That was a bit mean of Chloe to do.
>>
>>180543213
Imagination Lord can just imagine his way through a fight. He'll win by default.

>Chris throws a punch
>Michel uses his imagination:), and blocks with ease
>Chris shoots at opponent
>Michel uses his imagination:) and dodges the bullet with ease
>>
>>180546925
Yup that's how the fire starts i think
>>
>>180547915
>>180547961
>>180547985
Sure.

I mean, Season 1 isn't actually much longer, especially if we remove side-plots. It starts at like 4pm Monday afternoon, then ends sometime mid-Friday. That's like ~4 days total. Remove Kate subplot, Frank subplot, etc, and you're shorter again.

Also, what little we've seen from BtS:Ep1 already covers a longer period of time than any of the Season 1 episodes. It starts sometime at night, picks up the next day, then the last scene we see (which isn't even the final scene of the episode) is in the later afternoon/evening of the same day. Only Episode 3 from Season 1 comes close to covering the same period of time, and even that's shorter (starting at midnight, with the final cinematic in the alternate timeline taking place at about the same time as the Chloe/Rachel/Junkyard BtS scene, judging by the lighting).

This is all just a longwinded way to say that it's not about how many days the episodes cover, it'll be how much content they fit into those days.
>>
>>180548161
I believe i read somewhere that each episode is 6 hours long
>>
>>180548554
So, there you go.

>>180548451
With this in mind.
>>
I really hope the secret isn't "dads cheating" like it seems t be so far. That's way too mundane in this day and age. Maybe it is that but also dads a pedo.
>>
>>180548823
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be "Rachel's dad isn't really her dad". And then a Prescott connection or some twisted plot. But once again, where is the supernatural element? We're missing the big picture here
>>
>>180548554
The developers said they expect the whole game to be 6-9 hours long; that's 2-3 hours per episode. This is more-or-less in line with Season 1, most playthroughs seem to have been between the 10-15 hour length. So I'm not getting the impression that the BtS episodes are necessarily longer or shorter.
>>
>>180548554
It's 3 hours each one. Making it 9 hours, or 2 hours the total being of 6 hours, if they're lazy.

Your source was probs Mari alongside with Stacy.
>>
>>180548451
>especially if we remove side-plots. It starts at like 4pm Monday afternoon, then ends sometime mid-Friday. That's like ~4 days total. Remove Kate subplot, Frank subplot, etc, and you're shorter again.

Oh yeah, you've actually made a good point. But again, those characters' scenes only took 10-20 mins at most. I hope they find something to fill prequel to expand its playthrough.

I want to ask, do you guys think they will be loyal to what's canon in LiS or will they just mess it up? Because I don't really trust them for somewhat reasons.
>>
>>180548823
>I really hope the secret isn't "dads cheating" like it seems t be so far.
Let's be clear: this doesn't "seem" to be so far, there's literally zero evidence to support the "Rachel's dad is cheating" speculation.
>>
>>180548554
They said the entire game will be about 6-9 hours. So 2-3 hours per episode.
>>
>>180548823
>>180548936
let's hope that it's not gonna happen or it'll be soap opera dramas over again.
>>
File: tumblr_om2k8sTAji1uhkgg0o2_1280.jpg (138KB, 767x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2k8sTAji1uhkgg0o2_1280.jpg
138KB, 767x1280px
>>
>>180549061
Well anon I don't wantit to be happen either but cover art >>180525993 now includes this man (probably) >>180526315 and considering Rachel's getting mad at that scene, it leads us to that theory.
>>
File: 1498194506883.png (132KB, 342x304px) Image search: [Google]
1498194506883.png
132KB, 342x304px
>>180549242
>>180525993
now I'm confused. they added Rachel's head so maybe yeah he is her dad.

or I also can't help but think this man is Sean Prescott. but wtf would he have anything to do with them?

one thing for sure though, he is badguy.
>>
>>180549242
That's so fucking tenuous.

Grow a brain.
>>
File: Sean-Prescott.png (492KB, 513x617px) Image search: [Google]
Sean-Prescott.png
492KB, 513x617px
>>180549404
>I also can't help but think this man is Sean Prescott
I don't think so.
>>
>>180549404
>RA
>RACHEL AMBER
>>
>>180549061
There's "literally zero" evidence supporting any speculation on what her family secret may be. But the man and woman meeting under the tree (which is also the burning tree) clearly concern Rachel. The woman in the white dress also appears to have made it onto the bundle cover thing.
>>
>>180549518
thanks for reminding me this pic anon, I literally forgot it.

then he's really Rachel's dad or someone that obsessed with Rachel which's related with her family's secret.
>>
>>180549432
Again, I don't want it to happen either.
And even if they'll do that, I hope they won't forget to at least some supernatural mystery.
>>
>>180549636
He's literally just to the fucking side of Rachel. It doesn't equate to obsession, or her father.

If it was her father, it doesn't mean it was the same person from beneath the tree, and if it is, then it isn't necessarily a part of the family secret.

>>180549717
I'm saying that your reasoning is tenuous. I don't want some dumb supernatural addition, either, or anything related to the Prescotts. That peripheral bullshit is so over-emphasized.
>>
File: Raven meaning.png (52KB, 605x673px) Image search: [Google]
Raven meaning.png
52KB, 605x673px
Explain this.
>>
but what's sup with the Illuminati shit?
>>
>>180549941
nobody wants some *dumb* supernatural addition, other than a deep plot with mystery.

i really want to believe that Rachel's family secret is more than ''daddy's cheating'' like some native american spirits etc. etc. but if it only turns out that drama, well I'll be so disappointed.
>>
>>180549242
I have no issues with the assumption that the people on the new cover are Rachel's parents. But otherwise there's really nothing to suggest cheating.

People are only suggesting it because Rachel SEEMS to get annoyed in the pre-release footage after watching the couple under the tree. This is unjustified, as there's an obvious cut in the footage, we literally have zero idea what Rachel was so pissed off about.

The cut in the footage itself makes it unlikely that Rachel is pissed about the couple under the tree. The cut implies one of two things:

1) The girls went on to look at something else after looking at that couple, and this extra stuff was cut for time. In which case, the couple isn't why Rachel's pissed.

2) Something important happened in that moment, or something important was said, which was cut for spoilers. However, the fact that Chloe acts totally clueless and surprised about Rachel suddenly getting pissy suggests that this isn't the case, or that it isn't in reference to the couple. If it were, Chloe would be asking about it, not acting totally dumb.

It's just such a weird stretch, there's literally no compelling evidence to suggest that any of this is the case. People are literally pulling it out of the ass and running whole-cloth, all while ignoring that obvious cut in the footage.

And lets look at it from a meta-perspective. Why would Deck Nine be inadvertently spoiling plot details in their pre-release example footage? There's obviously a few other details to examine in that scene, why wouldn't they pick the random non-plot examples for showcase? Granted it's literally impossible to know that were the case even if it were, but why would they show it regardless?

>>180549618
As above, no, this isn't "clearly" the case at all.
>>
File: 1498005562973.png (639KB, 575x860px) Image search: [Google]
1498005562973.png
639KB, 575x860px
>>
>>180550110
They are in everywhere anon
>>
>>180549956
It's indicative of either Rachel, as a trickster, and transforming chameleonic character, or Rachel's impending death.
>>
>>180550181
>As above, no, this isn't "clearly" the case at all.
Watch the gameplay again. Rachel points the binocular at them, taking over control which Chloe points out. Then she zooms into the scene and stares intently at it.
>>
File: 1459501869558.gif (2MB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459501869558.gif
2MB, 960x480px
>>180550194
So damn adorable
>>
>>180550181
>all while ignoring that obvious cut in the footage.
Yeah you're making good points. Actually nothing's certain at this point, but when you look at that man and cover art in pic they (t.liar) seem similar and Rachel's actions in there makes you think (again they probably cut that scene because it couldn't be that short, but who knows)

> Why would Deck Nine be inadvertently spoiling plot details in their pre-release example footage?
The thing is we weren't even know if it was spoiler or not.Because they never pointed out if that man was her dad or not rather than giving ''family secret'' hint.
>>
>>180550172
We don't need a deep plot with mystery.

I don't think it'll be supernatural, but it'll be drama in a non-soap opera fashion. A complicated social/criminal mystery in her family, based around the characters.

BTS looks like it's brimming with forgettable, throw-away characters perfect for a dumb mystery.

I'm honestly in it for interesting character study, with Chloe, and her psychological state, and the meaning, and metaphor therein, and thereof. I care only for her character insights, and relationship with Rachel.
>>
File: kisuu.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kisuu.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>game only takes Chloe's kiss as Max's first,important kiss
tell me one good reason to not adore these dorks...u can't
>>
>>180550750
>We don't need a deep plot with mystery.
actually I need it. I mean, it doesn't have to center of story but I don't want them to forget all of these spiritual doe things etc.
because strange things were happenin' in arcadia bay (i remember deck9's developers said there will be strange elements)
of course we're gonna play this game to invest in Rachel and Chloe's past their relationship, overcoming issues together. but I don't want them to turn everything to full cliché or turn her family's issue like basic cheating thing.
that man doesn't seem good, and liar also confirms it. there's something important about him,indeed.
>>
>>180550950
What happens if you don't kiss Chloe?
I kissed Chloe in all of my playthroughs so I don't know what is shown during the nightmare sequence.
>>
>>180551219
it shows it again but still sees it as key moment.
back then in episode 4, she types something like she regretted she didn't kiss her in her journal
>>
>>180550548
>>
File: wellfuckit.jpg (144KB, 883x633px) Image search: [Google]
wellfuckit.jpg
144KB, 883x633px
>>180550743
>but when you look at that man and cover art in pic they (t.liar) seem similar
Well fuck. I'll eat some humble pie.

So I went and rewatched the scene, and now I've kinda done a 180. The hair on the guy in the scene seems to match up with the guy on the new cover (note the white patch on the side). And watching Rachel's reaction as she spots them, followed by Chloe commenting on Rachel's trying to push in to get a closer look ("Sorry for hogging the viewfinder") is stronger than I remembered. Though it's a little difficult to judge based on her facial expression alone, they're still a little static. Also interesting to note how the establishing shots of the scene focus a fair bit on the woman in question.

So, fuck it, I agree, it does look like that couple is what Rachel is reacting to. What's the deal with the cut in the footage is still a mystery though, it doesn't look like they go to look at anything else, so presumably there's a a line of dialogue or something cut?

And while it's still not totally clear who the guy is, I'd agree that Rachel's father is probably the best bet. The woman with her face blanked out in the cover seems to be the same woman from the scene (the hair seems to match, as does the cut of the dress ... but I really can't tell if the woman in the scene is wearing the same necklace).

I really hope there's more to it all than just cheating, especially if the "mystery" for Episode 2 and beyond is just Rachel wanting to track down who the mystery woman is. I don't really want a game whose premise is based around the RV scene in Episode 3.

But, eh, I guess this might teach us where Rachel got her cheating tendencies from?

Fuck life.
>>
>>180552076
Also, I joked a few threads ago about the woman in that scene being who Chloe got her tattoo inspiration from. So if it turns out that she is indeed relevant to the game's story, there's a real chance this might be true.

It also looks like she might have a butterfly tattoo on the other arm. Damnit.
>>
>>180552076
>Fuck life.
Hahaha that was totally my reaction after realizing this. Fangirls' (except this anon >>180534719) shitty theory really got real, eh?

I guess the problem is we are expecting too much,extraordinary things. However developers come up with plain logic, basic issues.
>>
File: 1457443060448.png (108KB, 290x288px) Image search: [Google]
1457443060448.png
108KB, 290x288px
>>180552076
>But, eh, I guess this might teach us where Rachel got her cheating tendencies from?
fucking kek.

>>180552220
>Also, I joked a few threads ago about the woman in that scene being who Chloe got her tattoo inspiration from
this went too far I don't think it'll happen but who knows? I'm not gonna make fun of your theories anymore. because whenever I do, shit gets real
>>
>>180552076
>they really spoiled us in pre-release footage
>Rachel's family secret turned out his daddy's secret
lock me in to the dark room. I don't want to live anymore...
>>
File: tumblr_ob7u9zuawD1qi90n1o1_1280.jpg (238KB, 1194x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob7u9zuawD1qi90n1o1_1280.jpg
238KB, 1194x1920px
>>180546618
Awesome! A bit of a shift in Afterlaugh's style but it still looks great.
Max was never entirely flat to begin with, though she's definitely more grown there, she just wore clothes that covered her figure where as Chloe's accentuated hers a little bit.

Pricefield in Seattle episode when?
>>
>>180552369
I can't believe you (?) people who thought Rachel got pissed off because Chloe was making a prostitute joke. Like c'mon!
>>
>>180552076
>Rachel got her cheating tendencies from?
There is literally zero evidence that Rachel cheated on anyone.
>>
>>180552768
Actually I didn't.

I thought it was because they cut the scene like the other anon said. I was thinking something else entirely, like Rachel was kind of person who is unbalanced,gets mad for no reason etc.
>>
>>180552768
Nobody thought that though. Everyone thought there was something more serious/substantial being hidden by the cut in the footage.

>>180552793
Wasn't she still with Frank while she was hooking up with Jefferson? I know there were threats of her breaking up with him, but I didn't think they actually did?
>>
I'm not believing for a second that Rachel's only problem and "family secret" is that her dad is cheating on her mom.
Maybe that's part of it but there's got to be more than that. That wouldn't make Rachel say she couldn't be friends.
>>
>>180552793
>ditched Frank that easy (nathan also said she was with her because of the money, but who believes nathan right?)
>nathan has her bracelet
>it's unknown if she gave hope to Chloe (..Frank said he was jealous over their relationship,understand why Rachel digs into her..hm)
>eventually she run into Jefferson's arms
in gameplay video Chloe also pointed that she is always acting,playing mind games with people. but she is flirty for sure.
>>
If my "Rachel keeps trying to photojump to prevent her parents from cheating, and she doesn't want to make friends with Chloe because she doesn't want to get attached to all the alternate-timeline Chloes" crack-theory turns out to be true, I'm going to riot.
>>
>>180553051
>Nobody
Right...
>>
>>180553154
she was with him* sry
>>
>>180553051
>Wasn't she still with Frank while she was hooking up with Jefferson?
No evidence to suggest this.

>>180553154
Again, no evidence that she has ever cheated on anyone.

But I guess the original anon was more so making a half-joke, and I would agree that it is fair to say her love life seemed secretive enough to have "cheating" tendencies.
>>
>>180553235
Uhh, well, I certainly didn't see anyone making that argument?
>>
>>180553205
I hope this comes true though because I don't want it just to focus on cheating thing.

>>180553073
I want to believe that too anon but evidences say otherwise.

>That wouldn't make Rachel say she couldn't be friends.
she said those words while she was mad though.
>>
>>180553293
i was pointing out her relationships actually.for cheating.. her name's really involved with many people in-game.

but again, she is certainly a people pleaser; who's flirty,faking towards people,doesn't show her real reactions/feelings (except chloe,probably this game'll show it)
>>
File: Yy9BvfF.png (366KB, 711x341px) Image search: [Google]
Yy9BvfF.png
366KB, 711x341px
>>180552076
>>
>>180553293
>No evidence to suggest this.
I mean, if there's no mention that they broke up, then yeah, that would imply they were still together when Rachel vanished. But I can't recall if they broke up or not, there's a vague memory in my head of something relating to that, but I just don't remember.

>and I would agree that it is fair to say her love life seemed secretive enough to have "cheating" tendencies.
Yeah, I think this still holds true even if I'm wrong about the above. The fact that she was running around having secret relationships behind Chloe's back (who was supposed to be her best friend?) implies, even if not "cheating", that she was kind of going behind backs.

And if we take BtS as canon, given that Chloe almost goes full-lesbian on Rachel in that junkyard scene we saw - on literally the first day they spent together - it's hard to imagine that Rachel didn't pick up on Chloe's feelings after several more years of friendship.

Chloe's thirsty af.
>>
Can Max beat Dio? /v/ is having a big debate on this.
>>
>>180553690
No Max get speed blitzed.
Why is that even a debate?
I mean Max is town level but thats only by cause and effect.
>>
File: tumblr_orz8emnDml1vhxksho1_1280.jpg (122KB, 958x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orz8emnDml1vhxksho1_1280.jpg
122KB, 958x1280px
>>
File: calmdownmax.jpg (65KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
calmdownmax.jpg
65KB, 647x622px
>E3_6B_InsideRV_PicturesOfRachel_SP05="Frankie B.Hope you read this first thing in the morning. Sorry about last night.I was being a monstrous bitch and took it out on you. And poor Pompidou.There's a lot of weird shit going on in my life and sometimes I feel like I'm never going to get out of Arcadia Bay. Thank god for you.You're one of the best things I have here and I smile when I think of us together.Let's just drive out of here forever,Love u always (heart) RA -"

>E3_6B_InsideRV_PicturesOfRachel_SP06="Frank,That was not cool what you did. And don't blame the drugs. You actually scared me and I thought you'd never chill out. I've never seen you act that way and the next time will be the last. I'm a Leo and we don't look back. I care about you, us, so maybe we need to break our routine. xo RA -"

>Cue_E3_6B_Diner_CHNathan_Puzzle_Nathan_056="So? Rachel wanted Frank's stash. She let him take pictures... Then he carries around her photo like she posed for love. Dumbass."

>Cue_E3_6B_Diner_CHNathan_Puzzle_Nathan_048="Eventually he will. Guy is into some freaky shit. He told me he once took a weird blood oath for Rachel... Uh, forget I told you that. Seriously."

>Cue_E3_6B_Diner_CHNathan_Puzzle_Nathan_054="Blood oath? Who—? What the fuck? I never told anybody about that freaky shit... Besides, everybody knows Frank is a liar and a loser. Even Rachel did..."
>Cue_E5_5C_Diner_CHFrank_FrankDial_Frank_032="I knew Chloe and her... were close... I was jealous..."
>Cue_E5_5C_Diner_CHFrank_FrankDial_Frank_034="Rachel cared about a lot of people... especially Chloe..."
>Cue_E5_5C_Diner_CHFrank_FrankDial_Frank_035="But, uh... now I see why Rachel dug her... and Chloe was man enough to ask me for help after all that shit we went through."

I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>180527315
Remember that the homeless lady behind the diner is Max stuck in time for 1000 years
>>
>>180554489
mari pls
>>
>>180553612
>that would imply they were still together when Rachel vanished
That would be lack of evidence to the contrary, but not evidence that she cheated. In the letter to Frank, she says that "the next time will be the last" and that they should "break their routine". Now this could be referring to their drug routine? But in that same letter, she also says it wasn't the drugs that upset her. So I'd always taken that to be her putting their relationship on hold.

Dunno, just saying that's not evidence that she was cheating.

>that she was kind of going behind backs
At least Chloe's. But being aware of Chloe's feelings might very well be the reason why she did. Then again, she did want to tell Chloe about the new guy, Jefferson as we now know, and that letter doesn't really read like Rachel was all too aware or at least cautious of Chloe's feelings (she tells her about "hooking up" with that guy, for one thing).

As for Chloe's "more than friendship" thing in the junkyard... I guess it's possible to imagine that they could have had something briefly romantical together during that period of their life, that Rachel later grew out of and thought Chloe did the same?

>>180553543
The closer you zoom onto the face on the cover, the older it looks. Those creases around the eyes and nose and stuff... Initially, he looked way too young to be her dad.
>>
>>180554850
wait.

was that letter in junkyard really about Jefferson? or Frank?
>>
Pompidou knew Rachel. Franck still had some of Rachel's stuff. Pompidou could have tracked Rachel
>>
>>180554975
Jefferson. Confirmed by the devs.
>>
>>180554975
Jefferson. At least that's what they'd said in an official stream once.
>>
>>180553543
Fuck. I get it now, that woman is Rachels love interest AND her dads.
>>
>>180554850
>>180554975
If you guys want to read letter, here:

>"You can tell how much I want you to read this letter since I've been dragging my ass to give it to you. Maybe I just want you to find it when I'm not around so we never have to talk about it. And I don't want you to hate me. Where to start? I met somebody recently who's so different from the lame Vortex Club snobs. I know you'll have a meltdown when I tell you and think he's gross, but I swear he's wise and unconventional. Kind of scary, not in a "bad boy" way. He's just experienced some serious shit. Yes, I'm kinda obssessed (sic). I won't blame you for freaking.\n \nMaybe I know you're right and this just has to be my secret. I hate not sharing this with you except I know you'd give me that stink eye and grill me for every stupid detail. If I even told you that last night we hooked up near campus (...)"

I have one question though.
Did she disappear after this letter? Because I remember Chloe said she would've told her leaving, if something didn't happen to Rachel..
>>
>>180555232
Pompidou: Found her! woof woof Pompidou happy so many bones to play with!!
>>
>>180555350
>dad is cheating on my mom with my prostitu- girlfriend!
Burning tree? Nah. She'd burn whole world if this happened.
>>
>>180555406
Isn't it implied that the note is unfinished, or it's a draft or something? Chloe obviously doesn't know about it, so it doesn't really matter much either way. And in the end, we know that Rachel vanished because of Nathan, not Jefferson, so her vanishing isn't directly tied to the note either.
>>
>>180555406
We don't know when the letter is dated. Weirdly enough, they decided to put a piece of paper with the numbers "1337" with the letter, which also appear on the train... but either way, Chloe knew that Rachel "met someone that changed her life, and then just vanished". But we do know that she couldn't have read that letter. So Rachel must have told her about the person at a later point.
>>
>>180555307
>>180555296
oh ok thanks.

>>180555406
seems like Rachel knows that Chloe's getting jelly over her relationships. giving stink eye, would find him gross etc. etc.
>>
how the fuck Rachel managed to burn the tree?
>>
>>180555581
It also makes sense with the tattoo, chloe gets it because she wants to be like someone Rachel is attracted to.
>>
>>180555775
Fire powers
>>
>>180555406
"but I swear he's wise and unconventional. Kind of scary, not in a "bad boy" way. He's just experienced some serious shit"

Jefferson: "Rachel, I was beaten as a kid, my parents died in a car accident while I was young, I was broke and then I suffered from a cancer but somehow I managed to make it through and to become a famous photographer".
Rachel: "that's so impressive, you're my new hero! I love you!"
Jefferson: "thank you. You know I'm quite shy but you're really pretty Rachel, would you mind erm... posing for me?" (fake a blush)
Rachel: "no biggie! You're so awesome I would do anything for you *giggles*"
Jefferson: "anything, huh? Just kidding haha!" *a large and ominous grin appears on his face after Rachel turned around to leave*
>>
>>180555670
>Chloe obviously doesn't know about it,
You mean she doesn't know about the letter? if so there's no way that she didn't see it.

>>180555694
>"met someone that changed her life, and then just vanished".
I guess it'd make more sense that she never seen her after this letter.

>>180555707
If she wasn't blind (I don't think she was) she could see Chloe was having crush on her.
>>
File: Alice and Pompi.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alice and Pompi.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>180554850
>As for Chloe's "more than friendship" thing in the junkyard...
by the way, community manager on stream said it's up to player:''The relationship between Chloe and Rachel that's up to the player.'' should we take him seriously while it was obvious in original game or..
>>
>>180556001
>I guess it'd make more sense that she never seen her after this letter.
Max thinks to herself that it's better Chloe doesn't know about the letter. Now of course those are Max's thoughts, but from a meta-perspective, it is confirmation of what is already pretty much established. I mean, Chloe freaked out when she learned that there was something between Rachel and Frank. If she had read a letter in which Rachel tells her about sleeping with some guy, I think Chloe would have been... more prepared for such an eventuality.

As >>180555670 says, it doesn't really matter when Rachel wrote that letter. We know when and why she disappeared, and that it didn't have to do with Jefferson. Not directly, anyway.
>>
File: 1497282575765.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497282575765.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Rachel is a druid.
>>
>>180555406 >>180555694
>"Before Rachel left, she said she met somebody who changed her life... Then poof."
yeah, she vanished after that letter.
>>
What if Rachel reincarnates into Kate? We've never seen any pictures of Kate when she was young and there's no hint that she exists during Before the Storm.
>>
>>180556001
>if so there's no way that she didn't see it.
It's balled up in the corner, isn't it?

But yeah, I think it's a given that Chloe doesn't know about it. A note seemingly from shortly before she vanished, talking about a mysterious stranger - with a dangerous side - who Rachel had started hooking up with? And she doesn't ever mention this to Max during any of their investigationing and/or discussions about Rachel's disappearance, despite this person being an obvious suspect?

>>180556172
Didn't the devs say that Chloe's feelings about Rachel are pretty much set in stone, it's just about how the player chooses to express them? Like how in the junkyard scene you could choose between "friends" and "something more".
>>
>>180556246
>Max thinks to herself that it's better Chloe doesn't know about the letter.
I missed it.

> If she had read a letter in which Rachel tells her about sleeping with some guy, I think Chloe would have been... more prepared for such an eventuality.
Ow yeah that's also true. But isn't that weird for Chloe to not find that letter in their hideout? Also she knew Rachel vanished after she met with someone but also said ''she would've told her while she was leaving'' that's why I related everything to letter.Now I'm confused a little.
>>
>>180556508
>Didn't the devs say that Chloe's feelings about Rachel are pretty much set in stone, it's just about how the player chooses to express them? Like how in the junkyard scene you could choose between "friends" and "something more".
garriss said them in his newest interviews he was like.. more open-minded. >>180344490

but when I watched >>180542659 this stream I was like wtf. this cuck toby acts like he owns this game and literally said different things comparing to lead writer.
>>
>>180556172
As I've said, I think it's possible that they did have something romantical together around that time. They were 16, having fun, Chloe was looking for love and Rachel the first that apparently gave her some. Rachel certainly seemed fairly into it, with her "take a girl out" comment. Maybe they had a brief summer stint, but it didn't hold. Chloe kept holding on to that, and the idea that one day there could be something real between them. I have my own thoughts on why she never acted on her feelings later on, but I don't think it's impossible to go with a quasi-romantical or even outright-romantical route for their relationship at that time. Deck Nine did say that they went as far back precisely because they wanted to tell a story people didn't know, wouldn't expect.

As for the "up to the player" thing, I am with you. I really hope that, similarly to the original, the story knows its characters feelings, and doesn't let us choose where and what they are, just their expression, to an extent or another.

>>180556670
>Now I'm confused a little.
LiS does that sometimes. Various things surrounding Rachel and especially her disappearance are cause for confusion. Some of it intentionally, some of it just for plot convience (indeed, why would nobody search the hideout, not even Chloe; why didn't the FBI as much as ask Chloe, or search the place?).
>>
>>180556978
>LiS does that sometimes (..) (indeed, why would nobody search the hideout, not even Chloe; why didn't the FBI as much as ask Chloe, or search the place?).

Sometimes we're forgetting this game was directed by Imagination lord kek. Thanks for giving details, I really forgot some of them.

I want to interpret it as Rachel quickly told her she found somebody who changed her life without giving any details (for Chloe's sake) and before Chloe could find answers,she disappeared. Yeah I guess this one fits well.

>>180556850 >>180556978
Chloe's feelings obviously should be in set in stone because it was obvious she was having crush on Rachel. What the hell does mean it's up to player?
>>
Pricefield btfo
>>
File: 1461730267797.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1461730267797.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>180557438
after your serious attempts, finally you managed to get (you)
congrats
>>
>>180557381
>I want to interpret it as Rachel quickly told her she found somebody who changed her life without giving any details (for Chloe's sake) and before Chloe could find answers,she disappeared. Yeah I guess this one fits well.
Pretty much.

>What the hell does mean it's up to player?
Could just be Toby Face-Palm making marketing statements (you can totally ship them!), that work along the lines of the player being able to choose not what Chloe's feelings are, but how she expresses them, and in turn changing how Rachel responds to them. Chloe does stutter at the "friendship" bit, so I think they will make it obvious to at the very least the player that she is harboring romantical feelings for Rachel.
>>
>>180556978
>>As for the "up to the player" thing, I am with you. I really hope that, similarly to the original, the story knows its characters feelings, and doesn't let us choose where and what they are, just their expression, to an extent or another.
Yep. Like Warren friendzoned no matter what after 5 minutes
>>
File: Mr Palm.jpg (2MB, 4608x3280px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Palm.jpg
2MB, 4608x3280px
>>180556850
>>180556978
>"That choice moment isn't a question of Chloe necessarily deciding what her sexuality is," lead writer Zak Garris explained. "It's: what does she tell Rachel? What does she voice?"
Which one's should be taken seriously? beta cuck community manager or game's lead-writer?
>>
>>180557802
He isn't admitting it, but this beta cuck community manager is always browsing /lisg/ in case you didn't know.
>>
>>180557723
Funny thing is even main game developers, Dontnod's group//game director Michel-Luc openly admitted that Max and Chloe's relationship is ultimate. Even they are the ones who left those journal entries interpreations to the game.

This SE staff Toby facePalm though, he's got some issues on admitting it and acting like he owns this game while all he does is being on social media.He thinks this game is some RPG character. Is bullshitting that really worth for marketing?
>>
>>180557802
Garriss is the one person inspiring confidence in the project, for me.

Deck Nine did say they were "working" with the Square team responsible for LiS, which would include Face-Palm... but they also said the entire conception, high to low to front, was "entirely Deck Nine" and their team of writers. So I really doubt Toby's had much of any influence on much of anything actually in the game. So let him talk his "hip-with-the-kids" marketing talk, I don't think Deck Nine will have made it a dating sim. They are exploring these characters and their relationship in what I expect to be respectful and interesting fashion. Which includes a romantical angle no matter what. I still have my doubts and fears, but I am pretty confident that it will not be whatever Toby's maybe made it out to be.
>>
Okay a belgian podcast pretended to get some leaks regarding the season 2. Obviously it should be taken with a pinch of salt but it doesn't give too much information to sound fake:
- the game takes place in the US, but somewhere in the East Coast this time
- Two playable characters this time, the lead being female. They don't know for the second one.
- The characters will be slightly more aged (university?)
- New power which will connect strongly with max's powers. They don't know what it really means either
- It will be episodic
- their source wouldn't tell them when the game will take place. Could it be before LiS and then explain somehow Max's powers?
>>
>>180557719
>Could just be Toby Face-Palm making marketing statements (you can totally ship them!), that work along the lines of the player being able to choose not what Chloe's feelings are, but how she expresses them, and in turn changing how Rachel responds to them. Chloe does stutter at the "friendship" bit, so I think they will make it obvious to at the very least the player that she is harboring romantical feelings for Rachel.

He never let that new game-director speak exactly. By the way, that's what totally said in her interviews as this anon >>180557802 pointed out. But in stream that cuck is literally talking otherwise and game-director was totally approves him.

What I've seen from gameplay, she totally stuttered while saying friendship so no matter what we choose she'd type her letter her real interpreations,that's what sounds reasonable. They said their relationship was ambigious but we just don't know if Rachel applied those feelings,yet,we DO know Chloe had feelings for Rachel. I don't know how come is this ''up to player'' while we've seen it first LiS game.

>>180557935
This fucker also never mentioned 4chan. He only mentioned where do his shit-eaters exist; steam forums,facebook,youtube,reddit ''also some other places''

I hope he visits here though. To open his goddamn eyes.
>>
>>180558225
It would confirm what Dontnod said "new characters and location"

>New power which will connect strongly with max's powers

that part is intriguing
>>
>>180558225
where did you hear that
>>
>>180555779
Chloe's tattoo is pure Chloe. She wouldn't do something permanent like that just to seem more attractive to Rachel.
That's something she probably put a lot of planning into.
I think people are taking this Rachel's parents thing and Chloe's (possible) words way too far without having any real evidence.
>>
>>180558225
Aliens or gods are behind Max's powers. I knew it! !
>>
>>180558225
>the game takes place in the US, but somewhere in the East Coast this time

pls be New England
>>
>>180558775
>I think people are taking this Rachel's parents thing and Chloe's (possible) words way too far without having any real evidence.
I agree that the idea that Chloe's got the inspiration for her tattoo from that woman is a little silly (as of now), and the idea that Rachel is romantically interested in that woman and that's why Chloe got the tattoo is outright ridiculous, but come on, that's what we do, speculation. It's fun, and silly speculation is sometimes even more fun.

See how Chloe accidentally got her tattoo on the wrong arm? The woman has the sleeve on her left arm, Chloe's got hers on her right. That's why she and Rachel never worked out!
>>
>>180558218
> Toby's had much of any influence
he is just a community manager,who's so desperate to marketing game with bullshits he made up.
but it really annoyed me that his denying writer's intentions.

I hope they DON'T fuck it up this time.
>>
>>180559132
it actually makes sense. The devs were quite criticized in France for being French and making a game completely in English taking place in the US. By choosing the other coast they may create connections with France or even put French speaking characters. It could definitely happen in New England
>>
>>180558225
>- It will be episodic
no shit

> their source wouldn't tell them when the game will take place. Could it be before LiS and then explain somehow Max's powers?
they said they're not gonna touch Max and Chloe's story ever again. so I doubt that.

>- Two playable characters this time, the lead being female. They don't know for the second one.
this could be interesting though.
>>
>>180558225
It all seems shit.
>>
>>180559434
>this could be interesting though.
That could also explain why they didn't make Rachel and Chloe playable in BTS. Dontnod may have "compelled" SE to keep this idea for themselves, so that their game is innovative
>>
The way the prequel was described about Rachel and Chloe was how I thought it would be and exactly how it needs to be. You're not changing the past and re-writing the future, you're just getting more insight in Chloe's past and more context for what her words about Rachel mean. You have some choices but they are just about to the extent Chloe lets he feelings be known and how much she keeps to herself, as well as just how impulsive/reckless she really is.
I view the whole thing like it's Chloe telling the story to Max at some point in the future. It doesn't change what we know happened and what will happen, it's just elaborating.
>>
>>180535524
kys nathan is /ourguy/ chloe is a stupid bitch who deserved every shit that happened to her
>>
>>180559934
Chloe telling Max all about how she met Rachel during the beginning of episode 4. Max doesnt remember because she were in the other universe dealing with wheelchair Chloe so it was autopilot Max who heard the story.
>>
>>180559726
Especially after this prequel and farewell episode with different team thing, I get the feeling that someday Dontnod'll part their ways with SE
>>
File: YPI8ltO.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
YPI8ltO.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>180560036
>>
File: 1465746839636.jpg (57KB, 302x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465746839636.jpg
57KB, 302x604px
>>180560036
>retarded Nathan
>''our''guy
you kinda came to the wrong neighborhood,cuck
>>
File: ylxGIDi3CPY.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ylxGIDi3CPY.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>>180560072
I've seen that idea before, but I prefer that it's Chloe talking to Max some time after the storm. It's clearly important to Chloe so they both deserve to hear, know, and remember a conversation and story like that.
For Chloe to open up for but for max to not be there seems unfair to me.
>>
>Two playable characters !
> Powers connected to Max's powers!

Gimmick, gimmicks, keep them coming!

Go fuck yourself, Don'tnod. Just leave season one as Life is Strange.
>>
>>180560489
R-ddit: the post.
>>
>>180560616
>knows what's going on r-ddit
hmmm
>>
>>180560570
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: (you).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>180560036
>nathan is /ourguy/
If he is yourguy then you are not man enough just as him.
>>
>>180560791
The alleged season two "information", if it's to be believed.
>>
>>180560924
It does sound more believable that some crazy stuff I read everywhere. The connection stuff would be Michel's idea though
>>
>>180560570
I wouldn't take it as if was legit
>>
File: tumblr_nzgb1nJoQR1remx4ko2_1280.jpg (426KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgb1nJoQR1remx4ko2_1280.jpg
426KB, 800x800px
>>180560918
Where hell do you think you are?
>>
>>180560918
Over half the fanart for this game is from tumblr you fucking newfag.
>>
File: ourguy2.png (39KB, 590x259px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy2.png
39KB, 590x259px
>>180560918
>hurr durr qt lesbian relationship relates with tumblr
faggot pls.
>>
Two playable characters could be really interesting, especially if they both have some feelings for each other.
You could try to just keep them as friends, or you could realize those feelings and push them closer together. Taking turns to have each of them make a move. Over time the characters feelings become clear and they act on their own with regards to romantic stuff.
Also creates the potential for some cool puzzles and ideas if you can freely switch between them. Maybe different endings depending on which one you play more of, assuming the times you play as each aren't per-determined.
>>
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/06/23/netflix-introduces-choose-your-own-adventure-style-movies

LIS interactive Netflix series when?
>>
>>180560918
>drumpf
Pot calls kettle black etc
>>
>>180561393
Oh, Jesus. Kill yourself, you fucking retarded, failed abortion.

>RPG puzzle simulator
>>
>>180561442
Never,hopefully.
>>
>>180561526
>RPG
Not when characters have defined personalities and feelings independent of what the player wants them to be.
>Puzzle
Original game had them.
>Simulator
Pick up a dictionary and then hit yourself in the head with it until you cease being conscious.
>>
is Hannah involved in the union strike?
>>
>>180561393
yeah that could be interesting,controlling two characters,their relationship between them etc. that'd definitely bring innovation to game mechanics

>>180561671
why are bothering yourself to reply that troll though
>>
>>180561671
If you're choosing the actions that lead to romance, on both sides, you're ruining half of the tension.

You explore a character's feelings, examine the dialogue options, and then air that to the non-playable character, from whom the reaction is part of tension, and enjoyment. It comes from not being fully conscious of their feelings.
>>
File: tumblr_oexkun5tcY1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (409KB, 831x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oexkun5tcY1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
409KB, 831x1080px
Chloe telling Max her story about Rachel would probably be really hard at times. Equal amounts of smiling & laughing and feeling angry & crying.
Would definitely require some Maxhugs afterwards. But I'm sure it's something Chloe would like to tell, to let it all off her chest about Rachel and to let Max know the full story about everything.
>>
>>180521389
I began playing LiS a month ago. Loving every second and currently in episode 4. I haven't spoiled myself on much and I'll be leaving this thread right after posting, but I just wanted to say that that whole part about saving Chloe's father, but then she's bedbound as a collateral accident, and not being unable to undo Chloe's accident to save her AND keep her father alive is bullshit. BULLSHIT.
>>
>>180562005
Just wait, the BULLSHIT gets even deeper. By the end you will be drowning in it.
But go play and finish the game and then come back here to rant.
>>
>>180561901
A dumb innovation, basically making dolls kiss each other.
>>
File: 1497940745542.jpg (40KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1497940745542.jpg
40KB, 640x586px
So what do you think, who would vote for who in 2016 presidential election, this is my guess:
Chloe - Hillary
Max - Hillary
Kate - Trump
David - Trump
Joyce - Trump
Jefferson - Hillary
Victoria - Hillary
Frank - Trump
Dana - Trump
Warren - Trump
Juliet - Hillary
Alyssa - Hillary
Brooke - Hillary
Stella - Hillary
Wells - Trump
Daniel - Hillary
Michelle - Hillary
Samuel - Hillary
Trevor - Trump
Justin - Trump
Logan - Trump
Hayden - Trump
>>
>>180558225
What do they mean by East Coast? Like a state from the East Coast or a coastal town?
>>
>>180561869
the company which casts her is among the targets, so...
>>
>>180562142
It probably won't happen because to do it in an interesting and believable way would require a lot of work. There'd be no fun in just playing matchmaker. It'd be about having conversations that can go multiple ways, having to make choices where the player may know what other person does but each character only knows what they know.
Because of the intricacy that would be required to do something like that justice then it would probably be more work and re-checking everything flows smoothly. Probably more than Dontnod is capable of.
For that reason I hope they avoid trying to do something like that and force a dynamic or relationship between the characters. If the characters are written well enough then it will do it itself.
>>
>>180558225
There was something about Lis 2 which "would make fans of LiS 1 really happy" if we believed a french podcast like a month ago. It could be a new coastal town or this connection regarding the powers
>>
>>180562761
You encounter Max and Chloe as seemingly random NPCs
>>
>>180562698
what if the new power is based on the duality of the gameplay? Like the two characters share the same mind and can switch between two bodies and stuff like that?
>>
>>180562859
the hero needs to buy a camera and need some advice. He walks into a photography store and the clerk is Max. Max who gives him really "read between the lines" advice to help him control his/her powers
>>
File: 1497288082352.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497288082352.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
>>180562873
>twin sibling protagonists
>one can absorb and read thoughts and emotions from nearby people
>one can silently broadcast thoughts and emotions into the minds of nearbly people

I remember there being a novel about this concept, I think it was called "Empathy", I remember dropping it not halfway through though, I should pick it up again sometime.
>>
>>180562698
Again, no. It's essentially a manipulation game. If you know the motivations on both sides, the fundamental appeal of romance is gone.

A multiple-perspective story, in either literature, or gaming, fundamentally changes the type of story by default, with variations in regards to gaming because one actually inputs into events, and characters.

In a romance like this, like Life is Strange, the exploration is character-by-character, story-by-story, and a lot of the power is in the role of the set, single playable character.
>>
>>180563389
>...the exploration is character-by-character, story-by-story, and a lot of the power is in the role of the set, single playable character.
yeah that's what make Max and Chloe's relationship special for me. you know how Max's feels about Chloe but it's amusing to see her questioning Chloe's feelings towards her.
however in Chloe's both, you can also see she's having feelings for her but it gets more interesting when you see it from Max's pov.

Knowing both sides' feelings would make it boring and not surprising. that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>180562859
I doubt that they want to canonize one ending or another
>>
File: impish_look.jpg (227KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
impish_look.jpg
227KB, 900x900px
>>180562859
While they were making out...
>>
>>180564018
If they link it to S1 then they can do appearances based on previous choices.
You picked Bae? You see Max and Chloe.
You saved Kate? You see her.
Stuff like that. If there's no previous save file then there's nothing to confirm and previous choices.
>>
>>180564018
would they even waste their characters while there are many fans out there.
plus, they are first main characters/icons of LiS
>>
>>180564018
>>180564196
>Pick Bae: You'll see Max and Chloe [spoiler}while they were playing hide & seek in waterfalls[/spoiler]
>Pick Bay: You'll see Max while she was in a mental hospital and giving psychopathic smile towards camera
>>
>>180564427
Pick Bae: You see Max and Chloe sitting in a coffee shop and chatting together
Pick Bay: You see Max and Chloe sitting in a coffee shop and chatting together (After Max went back and saved her again)
>>
>>180564196
>If they link it to S1 then they can do appearances based on previous choices.
Nah.They are not gonna do that.Even they come up with common consclucion where Max saved town and her gf, I still don't think it'd be necessary/add anything to Season 2's story.
>>
>>180559137
It's not silly at all, you have no idea who that woman is yet and besides, Chloe is 16 and not exactly known for her smart decisions. Teens do stupid shit all the time based on peer pressure or whatever.
>>
File: 1498069966686.gif (104KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1498069966686.gif
104KB, 500x481px
>>180564427
You forgot the butterfly photo in bay ending anon.She still had a chance.
>>180564510
I liked this.
>>180564580
>dontnod
>expecting to our choices will affect on season 2
>expecting that they would ever accept that they fucked up time-travel logic and would give us a happy ending
>>
AYYY GOT MY MAX AND CHLOE STICKER
>>
>>180564752
It is silly to say that Chloe's tattoo, something that is hers and a pretty clear representation of her life and feelings, was just some bid to impress Rachel based on a one-time thing they saw.
That makes Chloe look incredibly stupid, far beyond the typical impulsiveness. It makes her look desperate.
>>
>>180564932
How?
>>
>>180564932
Show
>>
File: tumblr_oc95z5Dj6L1uxvlmio1_1280.jpg (66KB, 802x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc95z5Dj6L1uxvlmio1_1280.jpg
66KB, 802x741px
I wonder when Chloe did get her sleeve.
I think it was probably right after she turned 18 since she wouldn't need any permission then. A bunch of sketches in books and tracing paper with designs and trying to create a nice layout. Showing some ideas to Rachel and getting input.
Maybe her and Rachel even went together and Rachel got something. I can't tell if she already has her tattoos in the prequel.
>>
>>180561442
Hopefully never.

>>180564752
You have no idea who that woman is, either. Or what her role and importance will be. So, as of now, it is pretty silly to suggest Chloe's got her tattoo because of her. That's a big life decision, financially and of course aesthetically. I really don't think Chloe just got it on such a random impulse.

Besides, here is where the hunger for canonicity begins. I'm sure dontnod did think about when and where and why Chloe got her tattoo. Its symbolism is obviously relevant to her character as well. So will any answer Deck Nine can give to the question of her tattoo sleeve really satisfy our curiosity? I'm not sure. I guess as for most things in this prequel, it depends on how good their answer is.
>>
File: 1496267617643.png (3MB, 1920x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1496267617643.png
3MB, 1920x1809px
>>180565779
I wonder if they'll show it in-game though.

I also want to ask something.

Game will takes place in 3 days okay.But doesn't she supposed to get blue hair after she got kick'd out of Blackwell?
>>
>>180566125
One day in 2011, one in 2012, one in 2013
>>
>>180566334
Um.. isn't this >>180547915 true?
>>
>>180566458
It is. But it doesn't mean these days have to be continuous
>>
>>180566334
Source or no proof.
>>
>>180565047
On the other hand, she has some serious abandonment issues. If she thinks this will make Rachel closer to her, she might do it.
>>
>>180566590
Well I think it was an example. I think he meant why would the days be continuous. There could be an eclipse between each episode
>>
>>180566816
I could never see her doing something that drastic just to possibly make a girl like her a little bit more.
>>
File: tumblr_onq5d2cJjY1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onq5d2cJjY1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>180566125
There's probably going to be some kind of timeskip between the episodes.
Maybe the final scene of the game shows her as the Chloe we see in Season 1. She's standing on the cliff and we see her back, she turns around and we see the blue hair, the tattoo, and the necklace with three bullets.
>>
>>180566125
I think what we're looking at there is the outfits she will be wearing throughout the game (minus Deluxe Edition/Pre-Order extras). And as you can see, no tattoo. A tattoo of that size would take multiple sessions anyway, so I really don't think they could fit that into a series spanning three days even if they'd wanted.

As the other anon's suggested, it seems likely that she got it later, sometime after her 18th. We have photos of her in-game without the tattoo, while she's already had a full head of blue hair.

We have no idea whether the blue streak coincides with getting kicked out of Blackwell. It's unlikely the game will cover the circumstances of her suspension (it happened two years prior to Season 1, which means it would still be a year away from where the prequel takes place). They've said her style changing is Rachel's influence on her. We've already had hints of where her blue hair inspiration came from (the anime/comic from their childhood, and perhaps Blade Runner), but it's possible Rachel encourages her to go through with it. She also starts wearing the bullet necklace, albeit with one bullet. In Season 1, the three bullets seemed to represent three "bullets she's dodged", so... maybe she has a close encounter with death here as well. Potentially the presumed suicide attempt.

>>180566587
Having the game span years would require them to significantly change the characters and environments for each episode accordingly, visually, the behavioural and speech patterns, achieve the contemporaneity of the respective year... That's a ton of work. From everything they've said, it really seems the natural assumption that we are seeing the beginning of Chloe's forming a relationship with Rachel, over three days, while she's 16.
>>
>>180567481
I'm not so sure. They said: when the story starts, the Chloe you're seeing is 16. We didn't want to tell the story of Rachel that we already knew so we went back 3 years to be safe. That basically left them 2.5 years to do what they want
>>
>>180567481
i think at most we will see maybe the first week of Chloe and Rachel becoming friends. Each episodes covering two days.
There's some initial conflict involving Rachel and Rachel saves Chloe in some way, once they solve that they have solidified their friendship. Maybe they start talking about going to LA together.
The prequel doesn't need to give us every little detail, it's just going to give us a brief view into Rachel and Chloe and who they were to each other.
>>
>>180567481
>We have photos of her in-game without the tattoo, while she's already had a full head of blue hair.
Can you show it?

>Potentially the presumed suicide attempt.
You mean the concept art with train? Nah in game play she was just passing there just to sneak in the punk club.
>>
>>180567259
To her, she's not just "a girl". She's idolizing Rachel, her being the only one caring about her and understanding her (at least in her mind).

Chloe is - understandably - quite attached, which is also why she reacts so angry whenever Rachels perfect facade gets some dents.

What's most interesting about the prequel to me is actually finding out if Rachel is just a selfish, manipulative person or really a nice person with problems of her own.
>>
File: 01.jpg (1MB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
1MB, 1920x1056px
>>180568028
>Can you show it?
There's multiple, but pic related is a good one. The one with the black vest and red shirt on her PC doesn't appear to have the tattoo either. The one with the red flannel and army-green shirt underneath does. (Both part of the "she looks so happy, so sad, so sad" sequence.)

>she was just passing there
Well, she was trainhopping, which is already pretty hardcore, but in the concept art, her hood isn't up, and the train appears to be pulling the breaks.

Either way, pure speculation at this point. It's possible they gave the bullet necklace another meaning (or none at all).
>>
>>180568512
"she looks so happy, so sad, so stoned" sequence*
>>
File: photos.jpg (488KB, 841x800px) Image search: [Google]
photos.jpg
488KB, 841x800px
>>180568512
Okay I gathered them. But maybe it was less-detailed arts,especially since they were in Episode 1. I mean maybe she's got tattoo but artist didn't deal with it didn't make effort to show it. Because LiS' artstyle is always messy

Remember they've also changed young Chloe's hair colour after Episode 1-pirate picture.

In the picture,that you gave, it looks like she half-dyed her hair.
>>
>>180568865
>But maybe it was less-detailed arts,especially since they were in Episode 1. I mean maybe she's got tattoo but artist didn't deal with it didn't make effort to show it.
True. Which is a bitch to deal with for a prequel, but again, the prequel most likely will not cover her getting the tattoo anyway. Inconsistent art assets or not, it's pretty clear that she didn't get her tattoo until later.
>>
File: rachelman.jpg (265KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rachelman.jpg
265KB, 900x900px
You can't convince me otherwise after this point fags.

Rachel's totally trans.LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PICTURE
>>
File: 1496608186324.png (67KB, 658x588px) Image search: [Google]
1496608186324.png
67KB, 658x588px
>>180568865
why is chloe such a cunt to david... you can see david trying to bond with her and he loves and respects her mother but chloe is acting like a 13 y old emo all the time
>>
File: 1461948871683.jpg (196KB, 700x957px) Image search: [Google]
1461948871683.jpg
196KB, 700x957px
>>180569083
>the prequel most likely will not cover her getting the tattoo anyway. Inconsistent art assets or not, it's pretty clear that she didn't get her tattoo until later.
She obviously won't get the tattoo on prequel, hell she didn't even get kick'd out of blackwell ye.

Maybe we'll see her suspension though, since game let us making graffities (and considering she got suspended from blackwell after graffiti issues,it may be possible)

>>180569193
Mari pls.
>>
>>180569435
because david was acting like a paranoid cunt at start. both of them couldn't manage to show their feelings for each other.

David actually cares about Chloe, and after Chloe found out he saved Max, she accepted him as her step-'father-

another reason to choose bae. probably david survived (since he was and they'll get chance to declare peace with each other.
>>
>>180569717
David and Joyce survived. If Max was able to drive into the town later on when storm was getting bad, then David would have been able to do it earlier into the storm.
Realizing that trouble was coming, driving into the town, getting everyone who was in the diner out. Maybe even organizing to help people who were trapped in the town.
From there they could go away from the town or to the Dark Room, which is a storm shelter. Max and Chloe would gave no clue this was all going on because they were going to the cliff.
>>
>>180569435
>acting like a 13 y old emo
She's still a teenager. With a parent dead.
I didn't find Chloe all that sympathetic, but understandably realistic.
Especially when a teenage rebel is confronted with a emotionally stinted veteran for a step father (again, David is not very sympathetic, but you can easily see why he is like he is).
>>
>>180568460
Even if it was for Max, Chloe would not change her body like that just for approval. If she got a tattoo it was because she wanted it.
>>
>>180570464
Three things for sure. There's gotta be reason,consequence for saving Kate so it's possible that she survived if Hospital really was out of the town (and again hospital ending was their first intention so there's no way they'd forget to add it to arcadia's map)

It's highly possible that from presentation (given that diner didn't explode) Joyce's survived.

David also could handle the situation,after busting Jefferson's ass out he totally went for looking out for Joyce.

I guess at least these three are made it out. I don't know about Frank but also his fate was determinant (no matter how poorly written the part where Max doesn't rewind after killing him was) so if he saved in your playthrough maybe he's got a chance.
>>
>>
>>180571235
It seems we have pretty different images of Chloe.

To me, she is very insecure and needs another person (Rachel) as a focus and orientation, who she wants to have all for herself and sees everything else as treason on their relationship.

So, even if Rachel just said "oh, what a cool tattoo" or mentions how she likes tattoos like that, Chloe would accept this as her own preference as well. Also, it would probably spite David.
>>
File: somethingblue.jpg (662KB, 2337x2418px) Image search: [Google]
somethingblue.jpg
662KB, 2337x2418px
Bird just flew headlong into my window
Too bad I don't have rewind powers
>>
>>180571164
no matter her actions were stupid at first, i found her relatable. she's broken,thinking her loved ones abandoning her, seeing her mom with marrying with another guy.. isn't really easy to deal with it at that age especially when you have savage personality.

but she's not a bad person at all. she's the type of character that who says stupid things while she was in rage but then immediately regrets them afterwards. and you're seeing her good,real side while she was talking with Max
>>
File: mari.jpg (141KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
141KB, 720x1280px
>>180572029
>brown jay
this means you are frans
>>
>>180572107
I agree. I never wanted to say she's a bad person. Actually, I just wanted to explain why she acts so contrarian and impulsive.
I mean, there are teenagers who act very similar without even losing a parent. It's often a part of growing up to distance yourself from your parents, so you do some things simply out of spite. Some people do this more extreme than others, obviously.
>>
>>180571943
I mean, she outright says she isn't Rachel's groupie. This is when Max was back in her life of course, and specifically in a romantical moment between the two, but I can't see her getting a for-life bodily modification for a couple thousand bucks just because Rachel maybe liked it.
>>
Amberprice is going to rule!
>>
>>180572376
never said you wanted to say that anon I just wanted to point out,don't get me wrong.

yeah, even though those actions aren't right,while you were in that psychology and thinking no one's there for you, even though it seems foolish/basic thing from outside, those emotions are really not easy to cope with, aren't easy to get over it. especially when you lost your dad/mom and then the someone you love never calls you back over five years

for example what I found relatable thing from her is, like Chloe if I become overly-mad at something I may say stupid things without thinking, may hurt my loved ones with those words,but I actually never meant them and I'm really regretting from it afterwards. lots of people can't understand this feeling, I mean it's not right, I agree but that's kinda part of your personality and it's really hard to cope with as I said.
>>
>>180572589
She might say that, but acts quite differently. I don't think she admits any flaws in Rachel and only speaks well of her until she feels betrayed when she finds out about her humping Frank and then she immediately lashes out against her.

I don't think she paid a couple of thousand bucks for it, probably a friend of a friend or whatever did it for much cheaper. I mean, where would she get that amount of money?

Doing stupid things impulsively you might (or might not) regret later is exactly something I can see Chloe doing.
>>
>>180572879
>>
>>180572879
This surname mix thing is fucking cringeworthy, when the fuck will it die already?
>>
Rachel is often described very positively, even going so far as to say "my angel" or "best thing happened to me".
Additionally she seems to be a social chameleon. I know there's no time rewind powers or the like, but Max also can be liked by nearly everybody by finding out what they want to hear and rewinding.

So, if Max was naturally more assertive and outgoing, she probably could be very similar to Rachel, which again is another similarity between the two.
>>
New sbel video!
>>
>>180573975
Rachel's surely popular, who's trying to get along with all people by hiding her true emotions.

>she probably could be very similar to Rachel
Chloe said (iirc) Rachel reminded her of Max. I wonder which sides of Rachel reminded her of Max.. in-game play video Rachel was so savage so I don't really know.
>>
>>180573317
>acts quite differently
I mean, she is missing Rachel who just suddenly vanished from her life. In the prequel, we can already see that she is not just licking her ass. She confronts Rachel even during their first days together.

I don't think you can get a tattoo like that on an impulse either. It requires designing, fitting, multiple sessions and hours upon hours of work.

I also think she must have gotten some kind of deal for it, but it's still an expensive and decisive event in her life. If she had been that desperate for Rachel's attention, I think she would have looked quite differently. Her abandonment complex is integral to her characterization, but it doesn't define her personality through-and-through, that she would change her body forever because she thought it might impress Rachel. Especially since this must have happened later on, where her relationship with Rachel must have already been fairly well-established.
>>
>>180573317
You seem to think of Chloe as way too obsessive, possessive, and uncaring about herself. Even if she did love Rachel, she wouldn't change her entire life and look just to please her.
She does get pissed off at Rachel eventually and we may see them argue during the prequel. We've already seen it's possible to make Chloe stand up to Rachel and say she's being a bitch. Chloe also knew Rachel had other friends. The only hints we get of anyone being jealous is Frank saying he was jealous of Chloe.

We don't have any indication that Chloe was trying to hog Rachel for herself or stop Rachel from going places by herself. I am aware that Chloe acted clingy with Max at the start of the game but that was because she hadn't seen Max in so long.
Rachel was most likely Chloe's first real friend after Max left so if anything, Chloe would be playing it cautious to not try to drive Rachel away. Maybe that meant a few concessions and agreeing to go with Rachel on some stuff she opposed to (Just as Max went along with some stuff she probably wouldn't have but did since Chloe was asking her to) but that doesn't mean becoming an unquestioning yes-woman.
>>
>>180574152
You forgot the link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6S46jLXgZE

Just a small update. He added some more physics and redid his Rachel model. They look good.
>>
>>180574858
Rachel doesn't seem like Rachel though
>>
File: FfqDsXM.png (645KB, 981x719px) Image search: [Google]
FfqDsXM.png
645KB, 981x719px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX0ZlOjFh_M
>>
File: 1460818083661.png (658KB, 700x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1460818083661.png
658KB, 700x1193px
>>180573975
>>180574218
Chloe said Max and Rachel would get along, due to their similar attitudes and way of seeing things, which I'm not entirely sure is true based on what we've seen of Rachel so far. But it's obvious that Rachel will have some character development over the course of three episodes.
I'm guessing she lightens up a bit as she grows closer to Chloe and they help each other with whatever problems are occurring.
Rachel is definitely a social chameleon as Max can learn to be, it may have just been a natural talent or maybe Rachel and Max had a similar source of help for achieving that. It won't be directly said if Rachel could rewind time so we'll only have to infer based on what we see.

>>180574435
Oh yeah. Chloe's sleeve would take a lot of time and planning. Especially because it's something that close to her. Just looking at the design, you can see it's her story. A skull to represent death and loss, flowers for beauty and life budding despite that loss, and thorns wrapped around to ward off anyone who tries to get close and harm the flowers.

Depending on the timeline of things, I could see Chloe using her class time at Blackwell sketching stuff out that eventually turned into a full design. Sitting in her room and revising it, showing Rachel, and talking about color palettes. Maybe Rachel did know someone who knocked some off the price, but that wouldn't change that Chloe was the one who designed and wanted it.
Point being it wasn't just some plea for attention, wasn't some stunt to win Rachel's heart, and wasn't done just to piss David off (Even though is almost certainly did). It was Chloe doing something she really wanted to do.
>>
>>180575265
>trust nobody, not even yourself
>>
>>180575265
>Trust no one, not even yourself
so tru kate...
>>
>>180575394
>Mari made theory
Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
>>
>>180575206
We're finally going to see a final design and full appearance of her.
We only saw her in 2D photos during the original game, and even those had looked different at times. When put into 3D, there are going to be differences due to design decisions, model textures, and game engine limitations. I guess it's like why some people say that Chloe looks Asian in photographs but she doesn't in the game itself.
>>
File: 1497222888689.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497222888689.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>Garris: It's really hard to meet your heroes, and I think it's a profound truth, because you can be confronted with their humanity and the reality of who they are. So while we hear about heroic elements to Rachel's personality, the truth to who she is is going to be even more meaningful. She's top of the social ladder, she's the most beautiful person, she can charm everybody. That's interesting, and there's a power there, but it's not extremely human. And what we're really wanting to unearth and expose is, even the perfect girl is broken. And even the broken girl, Chloe, has strength

So Chloe will be the one who'll help Rachel...
>>
>>180577241
then who's gonna help Chloe?
>>
>>180577241
I think that's a pretty clever direction to take on Garris's part. Even though we've only seen a few slices of scenes, I'm optimistic about the writing.
>>
File: tumblr_orx0h51AHn1rs3b30o1_1280.png (944KB, 900x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orx0h51AHn1rs3b30o1_1280.png
944KB, 900x743px
>>
>>180578230
I only trust Garriss on their team desu. At least he seems like he doesn't give a damn about toby facePalm
>>
>>180577241
Seems like they're going to help each other equally. Maybe Rachel really did have serious issues that Chloe helped her with, but Rachel just being there for Chloe was the biggest help to Chloe in that time.
We know how strong Chloe is and perhaps the whole time she was the one saving Rachel.
>>
I feel numb
I feel numb in this kingdom
>>
RIP pricefield
>>
File: 7867456343465.jpg (18KB, 242x263px) Image search: [Google]
7867456343465.jpg
18KB, 242x263px
>>180579867
u can't rip them though
>>
>>180579867
I really hope people aren't thinking the prequel will somehow kill Pricefield. It won't.
Rachel and Chloe do not end up together and nothing will change that.
The prequel is about giving more info on Chloe's life before Max returned and also seeing who Rachel Amber is.
>>
>>180579867
BtS is only going to make Pricefield stronger because Rachel is Max
>>
Even if Rachel was found to be alright in the original game, Chloe would have chosen to pursue a relationship with Max and just kept being friends with Rachel.
>>
>>180580807
>I really hope people aren't thinking the prequel will somehow kill Pricefield. It won't.
If anyone think like that they'll be in tumblrina delusion.

In LiS everything has confirmed and was so obvious.So there's no need to be worry about
>>
>>180567259
She may have just seen it and thought it was cool, idk. Trust me, I was a teenager once and things like tattoos, clothes, and style are defiantley influenced by your peers. Especially for impulsive people.
>>
CUTEPOSTERS WHERE THE HEAVEN ARE YOU
>>
>>180572274
It's a sparrow you idiot
>>
File: tumblr_o1nplpQr4f1ucggdno1_1280.jpg (185KB, 1280x1032px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1nplpQr4f1ucggdno1_1280.jpg
185KB, 1280x1032px
>>180583124
Max is the only thing that can distract Chloe from her food.
>>
>>180533469
Cuteposting!

>>180584290
Because Max is her favourite food.
>>
File: Oatmeal.jpg (370KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Oatmeal.jpg
370KB, 1200x848px
>>180572029
Cute birb. Invite it inside.

>>180584290
What exactly is on Chloe's plate? It looks like they tried to make each other breakfast.
Chloe channeled the skills learned from her parents and made Max a nice omelet, Max made...something that should be rewound and tried again.
Oh well. As they say, it's the thought that counts.

>>180584727
Max is not food!
Chloe's saving her for dessert
>>
Maybe after some lessons from Joyce Max could learn to be a good cook
>>
>>180580807
This is correct. I'm not sure why people are so naive as to think BtS will kill Pricefield. The developers talk about how you're going to be able to choose what Rachel and Chloe's relationship looks like, but all that really means is whether Chloe will act on her fledgling romantic feelings toward Rachel. No matter what, Rachel will not reciprocate - anything else would directly contradict the first game.
>>
>>180586196
Not just that, Chloe will be talking and thinking about Max in it.
Rachel doesn't replace Max, she's someone different to Chloe. Also at the end of it, Rachel and Chloe really didn't want to be together like that. Rachel just wanted to be friends and eventually Chloe would have realized that she loves Max. In every timeline, Pricefield prevails.
>>
>>180586196
>Rachel will not reciprocate - anything else would directly contradict the first game
To what extent would reciprocation even entail 'directly contradicting' the first game though? We know Rachel was messing around with both Frank and Jefferson, and there is the trashed letter where Rachel tries to explain herself to Chloe. But I don't remember anything that unequivocally suggested Rachel was straight/had strictly Platonic feelings for Chloe.

I'm not trying to pull the 'le every character is lesbian' meme, I'm genuinely curious if there is some part of the game that establishes the love as unrequited or it's just inductive reasoning.
>>
File: 1486904815680.jpg (633KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486904815680.jpg
633KB, 1920x1080px
>>180573735
Pricefield is catchy, but the rest sound forced and unnatural, like the pairings.
>>
File: Chlo-Troll2.png (126KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chlo-Troll2.png
126KB, 300x300px
>>180587319
>In every timeline, Pricefield prevails.

That remains to be seen.
>>
File: 1473254970864.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473254970864.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
Good night /lisg/
Please respond with your cutest/most favorite pic. When I wake up, I wanna save some cute pictures
>>
File: kate_hug.png (213KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
kate_hug.png
213KB, 600x375px
>>180588371
>>
>>180587916
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember Chloe saying something like, "I'm not even sure if she felt that way about me". Or am I thinking of a fanfic I read?
>>
>>180588859
Actually, I suddenly feel like that's actually a line from Better Then. So maybe there isn't anything in the actual game that says Rachel didn't make any moves on Chloe, though it sure felt implied to me that her feelings were platonic.
>>
File: C5Pfcvh.png (536KB, 731x836px) Image search: [Google]
C5Pfcvh.png
536KB, 731x836px
>>180588479
>>
File: MaxDanceStill.jpg (554KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
MaxDanceStill.jpg
554KB, 3840x2160px
>>180588371
>>
File: poIg6Vg.png (435KB, 346x566px) Image search: [Google]
poIg6Vg.png
435KB, 346x566px
Reminder that dontnod is elebrating its 9th anniversary, right now.
>>
>>180590075
please be nice to the bun one
>>
File: 20170623124310_1.jpg (117KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170623124310_1.jpg
117KB, 1600x900px
>>180590562
nanSmirk
>>
>>180590665
fucking lewd
>>
File: NEUTRALFACE.png (195KB, 553x377px) Image search: [Google]
NEUTRALFACE.png
195KB, 553x377px
>>180590870
>>
File: amelior.png (422KB, 648x748px) Image search: [Google]
amelior.png
422KB, 648x748px
>>180588371
Night.
>>
File: 1496987365570.jpg (165KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496987365570.jpg
165KB, 425x516px
>>180588371
>>
>>180590306
Neither max or chloe can dance kek
>>
Well, you guys remember the so called unused content anon ? I will get straight on the point.

With lis bts will be no joking around this time. If there's really any unused content script related events, I will be sure to share this time, instead of ditching you like I did 2 years ago.
>>
>>180592432
Can too!

>>180592769
I doubt there will be as much this time, but I'm counting on you!

Remember spoiler etiquette though. People will want to avoid black bars again. Depending on Episode 1, maybe I will too.
>>
>>180592769
Are you talking stuff leftover in game files or something beyond that? Curious now.
>>
tfw last year my internet friend told me to try LIS
tfw I fell for her but was too pussy to tell her and she went offline and didn't come back months ago all of a sudden
then LIS came free on PS plus and I played it

the depression is hitting hard and I miss her

p.s. bae >>>>>>> bay
>>
>>180588371
New cutepics.
>>
>>180595336
>>
File: 1469300519648.png (102KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469300519648.png
102KB, 750x450px
>>
File: tumblr_nyjw70O1Sw1r8poxgo1_1280.png (738KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjw70O1Sw1r8poxgo1_1280.png
738KB, 1280x814px
>>180588371
Max and Chloe, in their own home, relaxing and happy, rings on their fingers.
Love it! Sleep tight, Anon.
>>
This series of stories is pretty cute and the most recent chapter is as well.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12504670/2/Home-Again
>>
File: tumblr_opjeax0JPL1vr5geto1_1280.png (540KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opjeax0JPL1vr5geto1_1280.png
540KB, 1280x1280px
>>180592769
good...good...
>>
File: 1469263840496.jpg (473KB, 900x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1469263840496.jpg
473KB, 900x2024px
>>180590665
>>
Max Dabfield
>>
Max Cutefield
>>
Max Cumdumpster
>>
File: new-trailer-the-emoji-movie.jpg (75KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
new-trailer-the-emoji-movie.jpg
75KB, 696x464px
how does Max convince Chloe to watch this with her?
>>
>>180600760
Promises of backrubs and much, much, more.
Also Chloe is going to sue the hell out of that studio for using her likeness in a defamatory way.
>>
File: 1497802895694.png (407KB, 438x941px) Image search: [Google]
1497802895694.png
407KB, 438x941px
>>
>>180590485
May they never see their 10th
>>
>>180602318
Hash, but it was needed to get the point across
>>
File: 1497802503880.webm (317KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497802503880.webm
317KB, 1278x718px
>>
Post cute Max dialogue
"Release the kra-can!"
"Check out Mad Max. Ready to fuckin' thrash! I'm so hardcore."
"Ready for the mosh pit shaka brah."
>>
File: tumblr_nxmsdnldTi1ulysvqo1_400.png (218KB, 267x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmsdnldTi1ulysvqo1_400.png
218KB, 267x600px
>We will never play a Super-Kate game
>>
File: Warren_G.jpg (24KB, 504x701px) Image search: [Google]
Warren_G.jpg
24KB, 504x701px
>>180602318
>>>
>>
Hannah and Nick playing episode 1 and 2. For anyone who hasn't watched these, they're pretty entertaining. Hannah is basically Max but hyper and insane. Unfortunately they only ever did episode 1 and 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQmqdnFkZA
>>
>>180604270
All the ones you posted are some of my favorites.
"Drink up, it's got electrolytes." also "Drink up, buttercup." "Chloe! I am awesome! WE are awesome!"
And some from Chloe, "Why look, an otter in my water." "Hey. Don't look so sad. I'm never leaving you."

"Max...we'll always be together." "Forever."
>>
>>180604912
The chemistry between Hannah and Nik was hilarious. I loved Hannah's little story about being kinda-maybe engaged to a guy, with Nik's "but you gave each other rings right? Dude, that's like totally engaged!" comments afterwards.

I also liked the weed-lord Hannah jokes that emerged from it.
>>
File: tumblr_oa4ewbNvTx1vtj60go1_1280.png (408KB, 970x973px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa4ewbNvTx1vtj60go1_1280.png
408KB, 970x973px
>>
Sorry, San Francisco, Chloe comes first.
>>
Sorry Chloe, Arcadia Bay comes first. The plot told me to.
>>
>>180606886
the same plot that barely explains how and why max has time travel powers or how they work

just pick what you want to save, fuck the plot
>>
File: hzpmlS1rw8pg0o1_1280.png (514KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
hzpmlS1rw8pg0o1_1280.png
514KB, 1080x809px
>>180606886
Bull-fucking-shit
>>
>>
>>180607127
>>180607734
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>180607746
I wonder how long it was until Max and Ryan took Chloe to a hockey game in Seattle. Maybe David would even go to one with them eventually.
>>
I want to see Max and Chloe trying to skate around and play hockey with each other
>>
File: rabbit-wallpaper.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit-wallpaper.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
I had a lewd dream about /lisg/, which I will share with you.

In my dream, Max and Chloe hopped on the bed, hopped on the sofa, hopped on the kitchen table, hopped in the garage, hopped off the swingset--how daring!--, hopped in the sink, hopped on the refrigerator, hopped on the washer AND dryer, hopped on the coffee table then hopped in the shower and fucked like rabbits!
>>
File: 1484620118091.png (2MB, 1721x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1484620118091.png
2MB, 1721x1075px
>>180609009
Ask Sbel!
>>
>>180609162
I'm sure he gets tons of requests
I wonder if he's every browsed here
>>
File: 1497124476436.jpg (394KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1497124476436.jpg
394KB, 1280x905px
>>
File: w5L9Kbe.jpg (238KB, 1269x1270px) Image search: [Google]
w5L9Kbe.jpg
238KB, 1269x1270px
>>180609025
sounds fun
>>
File: tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo3_400.png (13KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo3_400.png
13KB, 370x320px
>>180609025
Anon! That's lewd!
>>
>>180610752
Teh Chloe
>>
File: 1497840981018.jpg (93KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
1497840981018.jpg
93KB, 900x643px
Paris is so cliche but...
>>
File: Kate Jumped to Laugh At You.jpg (140KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Jumped to Laugh At You.jpg
140KB, 600x585px
>>180610789
Stop judging her, Alice. You hop everywhere.

Hehe
>>
>>180612681
paris is a shithole now
t. frenchfag
>>
File: 1497839901186.png (1MB, 1280x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1497839901186.png
1MB, 1280x1060px
>>
File: Life_Is_Strange_cover.jpg (42KB, 297x334px) Image search: [Google]
Life_Is_Strange_cover.jpg
42KB, 297x334px
Is there anyone else here who loves this game, but doesn't actually own it, or interested in playing it?

I LOVE Life is Strange, but I feel like just watching the story on youtube has been fulfilling enough for me. Is there really any purpose in buying it if you've already watched the story?
>>
>>180612681
>>180613005
It's a nice place for a marriage proposal or for a honeymoon.
Just don't leave the nice tourist areas. Which could be said for pretty much any major city.
>>
>>180613136
I would never buy the game and support the homosexual lifestyle depicted in the storyline.
>>
File: 1498010290423.jpg (381KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498010290423.jpg
381KB, 1280x1280px
>>180613136
>>
>>
File: alicehiding.jpg (49KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
alicehiding.jpg
49KB, 620x349px
The Evangelical Kate fraud is trying to kidnap Alice! Somebody help her!
>>
File: 1497581172457.jpg (81KB, 640x529px) Image search: [Google]
1497581172457.jpg
81KB, 640x529px
>>180614660
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>180614660
Step away from the rabbit.

>>180614780
I want a mod that plays the sound effect whenever Max rewinds and that allows her to freeze time outside of the one scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdPpWBr6PQ0

That's something she'd learn as she gained better understanding and control of her power.
>>
File: 1460772068575.gif (923KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460772068575.gif
923KB, 240x240px
>>
night
we're getting closer
>>
>>180616032
>we're getting closer

to what?
>>
>>180616064
>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
>>
>>180616032
goodnight anon
>>
File: DC8ZjM4W0AENp97.jpg large.jpg (465KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DC8ZjM4W0AENp97.jpg large.jpg
465KB, 2048x1280px
RACHEL IS HARDCORE
\m/
>>
>>180616696
dat 80's hairstyle tho
>>
>>180616525
>Inb4 we get spoiled earlier by the aussies
>>
>>180614660
There is no fraud in His word.

I cannot kidnap what I own. Perhaps I should put the rabbit down. She has been corrupted by glimpsing upon the Caulfield cunt as she and Chloe entangled their limbs in an orgy of pleasure.

Good thing the B-Bible keeps me strong and stops me from imaging what my sweet, once innocent Alice saw. Oh my. What...a...nightmare...
>>
File: 1470446761845.png (816KB, 1188x1647px) Image search: [Google]
1470446761845.png
816KB, 1188x1647px
>>180617019
I KNOW
I'm seriously shocked just how Rachel looked there. I fucking loved it.
I really expected her to be a city girl from Long Beach, short shorts where you see the pocket liner, tight jeans and boots, baggy shirts, her flannels that we know she has. But she definitely has a metal and rocker side to her. I guess part of being a social chameleon is looking the part. I wonder what other outfits she has depending where she is and who she's with.
>>
I think we should put down the Kate impersonator
>>
>>180617460
>>180617621
Agreed.
>>
File: DirtyChloe.jpg (774KB, 3796x2110px) Image search: [Google]
DirtyChloe.jpg
774KB, 3796x2110px
>>180617621
jesus christ don't start this shit again
>>
>>180617621
>>180617807
just hide their posts. banning them gets them angrier. they're not violating the rules. seriously fuck off.
>>
File: Untitled.png (95KB, 947x416px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
95KB, 947x416px
>>180564932
I was just about to ask if these were who I thought they were.

I'm not above believing that I'm compromised to the point where I see Pricefield everywhere.
>>
>>180619056
Satanic imagery is hidden throughout the world. Max and her blue haired dyke have infected the zeitgest. They are promoting their hedonism everywhere we turn with their sexy, sexy bodies, perky breasts and angelic hair!
>>
>>180618387
The fact they keep getting banned suggests otherwise but by default I have that bullshit already filtered
>>
File: tumblr_nyk5b35EHg1qiuewko1_1280.png (58KB, 513x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyk5b35EHg1qiuewko1_1280.png
58KB, 513x501px
>>180619056
Seriously, who else could that possibly be?
You can even see the beanie and camera!
>>
File: Satanist Kate.jpg (546KB, 1280x1645px) Image search: [Google]
Satanist Kate.jpg
546KB, 1280x1645px
>>180619296
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>180619056
I'm gonna kill Gabe if I don't get my Pricefield sticker
>>
Thoughts on Chloe's new VA?
>>
>>180620113
Not a bad VA. Not a good Chloe.
>>
File: tumblr_oprdi8IkEX1s1trzwo1_1280.jpg (357KB, 700x802px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oprdi8IkEX1s1trzwo1_1280.jpg
357KB, 700x802px
Lisa and her mothers say hi.
>>
aw I missed Kate's VA stream of episode 2
>>
>>180620401
She's so pretty.
>>
>>180620535
Go into the video section for the 'dayebraham_lincoln' twitch channel. She has it recorded there.
>>
>>180620113
not bad
>>
>>180620535
I got a feeling that she's gonna pick Bay
>>
File: Kate Marsh, Evangelical Chibi.jpg (130KB, 745x876px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Marsh, Evangelical Chibi.jpg
130KB, 745x876px
>>180621348
>>180621348
Why should that be a surprise?
>>
File: Lisa drowning.jpg (298KB, 800x962px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa drowning.jpg
298KB, 800x962px
>>180620535
>>180621039
>>180621348
She just doomed Lisa by watering her a second time!
>>
File: 1460181038946.jpg (49KB, 250x411px) Image search: [Google]
1460181038946.jpg
49KB, 250x411px
>>180621524
Oops. False alarm. She listened to the people in the stream and rewound before watering Lisa.
>>
>>180621039
That name is adorkable.

>>180621348
Hopefully not. When I was watching the Hannah and Nik play I thought they were paying attention to the story and what was being said. They may may pick bae, assuming they ever finish that playthrough.
>>
>>180619848
Presumably they have the entire Steam catalog's worth of publishers to reach out to for cute representations of their characters.

I try not to get my hopes up most of the time.
>>
File: 1497835162337.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497835162337.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
Max is #1 qt, I'll fite anyone who says otherwise
>>
>>180623593
As will I! As well as anyone who tries to call her a bad person or selfish!
>>
File: tumblr_nwyb0m8sm11u9grhgo1_1280.png (679KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwyb0m8sm11u9grhgo1_1280.png
679KB, 960x540px
Sleep tight, pirates
>>
Friendly reminder that no matter what choices you make in game, Max demonstrates she is willing to sacrifice people for Chloe AND is in love with Chloe.
>>
File: 1486715742211.jpg (266KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
1486715742211.jpg
266KB, 1280x871px
>>180588479
>>180590306
>>180591505
>>180591673
>>180595336
>>180597487
CUTE
>>
>>
>>180626790
Trump is a fairly archetypal bully, whether you like him or not. Kate wouldnt vote for a bully.
>>
>>180626790
Please, keep politics out of /lisg/
Thanks.
>>
File: 1450046604403.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1450046604403.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
Seriously, who chillaxes on train tracks?
>>
File: 8iCtwa0.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8iCtwa0.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>180626790
>>180627523
Politics police here.

We got reports of an incident.
>>
>>180627762
This looks so good, any info on artist/sauce?
>>
File: 1459419704835.png (274KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459419704835.png
274KB, 425x516px
>>180626790
Jeb!
>>
Does Kate give Victoria a smacked bottom when she misbehaves?
>>
File: wtf.png (760KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
760KB, 1024x1024px
you and chloe did WHAT while jesus was watching?!
>>
>>180629964
They had sex in Church.
>>
File: burn.gif (1MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
1MB, 512x512px
>>180630030
BURN BURN BURN
>>
File: dayeannehutton1.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dayeannehutton1.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
She saved Kate.
>>
>>180630653
Also she rejected Warren's offer to Go Ape.
>>
>>180631030
REALLY?
>>
File: BasedNik.gif (4MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
BasedNik.gif
4MB, 320x213px
>>180631105
Yep.
>>
>>180630653
the quality of the stream was terrible, it looked like they were playing on a toaster
>>
>>180631030
Based Dayeanne
>>
>>180631030
>warryn got cucked by all the VAs

=kek
>>
>>180630653
She is, and looks, incredibly dumb.
>>
>>180631403
Nik is ugly.
>>
>>180632174
>>180632362
Mean.
>>
File: Nik_Shriner.jpg (44KB, 726x477px) Image search: [Google]
Nik_Shriner.jpg
44KB, 726x477px
>>180632362
>Nik
>ugly

you what?
>>
>>180632475
That's highly photo-manipulated.

His teeth are fucked, and his forehead is giant.
>>
File: Max Wowser.jpg (45KB, 452x404px) Image search: [Google]
Max Wowser.jpg
45KB, 452x404px
This is a bully-free zone. Go be a bully somewhere else!
>>
File: 1466511605326.jpg (493KB, 643x920px) Image search: [Google]
1466511605326.jpg
493KB, 643x920px
>>180632174
>>180632362
>>180632656
You're fooling nobody, Michel.
>>
File: ripwarryn.jpg (64KB, 599x381px) Image search: [Google]
ripwarryn.jpg
64KB, 599x381px
>>180630653
>>180631030
>>180631646
>>
who made the Pricefield sticker on steam?
>>
>>180635705
A Valve artist maybe?
>>
>>
https://twitter.com/DONTNOD_Ent/status/878368997527306240
>>
>>180636768

Late fag. >>180590485
>>
>>180636768
All those people with all that experience and yet they still spelled Vampire wrong.
>>
File: DDCX7t-WsAEOuIJ.jpg (134KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
DDCX7t-WsAEOuIJ.jpg
134KB, 1200x899px
>>180635705
Can you show it

>>180636768
>WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT pose
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (209KB, 1609x845px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
209KB, 1609x845px
>>180637557
my dude Divine is also there. good.
>>
File: gays.png (847KB, 984x697px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
847KB, 984x697px
>>180637557
>>
>>180637675
How cute and fitting. Kudos volvo
>>
>>180637675
Who did this though? fan-made or official?
>>
>>180635705
is there a link of it? how can we look at stickers?
>>
>>180637802
That's the thing, art is always made for these Summer Sale things and we never know if it's a Valve artist or a commissioned artist.
>>
I dont know shit about steam, i just buy games and ignore everything else about it, what exactly is a sticker? And how do I get it?
>>
>>180637675
On Santa Monica beach, on the pier.
>>
Santa Monica dream...
>>
File: tumblr_ojkdw4jnUA1vhxunoo1_1280.png (182KB, 680x548px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojkdw4jnUA1vhxunoo1_1280.png
182KB, 680x548px
>>
>>180638229
you can get it by completing missions
go on the store page and check it out
>>
EPISODE 2 RELEASE DATE WHEN
>>
>>180639502
Inb4 November 2017
>>
>>180639502
im going to guess october
>>
>>180640306
>>180639502
This game'll have deluxe edition right? So I don't think it'll take too long for them to release the other one, as much as first LiS
>>
>>180627918
The artist is called Bertsz, a fellow German 3D artist. I had a few voice chats with him, he doesn't have much public works though.
This one https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qNPgD
is also by him.
>>
>>180534974
kek
But Im still gonna be disappointed if this
>Rachel's connection between Native American Spirit
>Rachel's Revenge
>spiritual doe

stuff isnt touched upon. But I guess disappointment is part of the LIS experience so
>>
File: tumblr_orq80wqaNs1t25nbbo2_1280.jpg (400KB, 1280x1313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orq80wqaNs1t25nbbo2_1280.jpg
400KB, 1280x1313px
>>180640623
cheers, really enjoy his work. Wonder if he got more LiS related stuff stashed away (because of his comment on https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OwXrk)
>>
File: tumblr_o2e9ddzgCD1sklvgqo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2e9ddzgCD1sklvgqo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x960px
morning
>>
File: 1447738508228.jpg (642KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447738508228.jpg
642KB, 2048x1024px
>>180641190
He used to come and post stuff here. There's not much more though.

>>180641223
Mornin'.
>>
>>180641340
Damn that's a nice Max
>>
new fags Angery
>>
>>180640659
>But I guess disappointment is part of the LIS experience so
this is why I don't want to keep my hopes up

but it's obvious that strange things were going on in arcadia bay. if they forget all about those strange thing i'll be disappointed again anyway.
>>
File: X84RIof.jpg (387KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
X84RIof.jpg
387KB, 2048x1024px
>>180641595
The WiPs looked better than the finished render, imo.
>>
File: chloe (1).jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
chloe (1).jpg
18KB, 184x184px
>>180641340
>>180641719
I'm rightclick-saving as with the force of a thousand suns!! any more?
>>
File: An7Uk46.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
An7Uk46.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>180641768
This was the base used from the game.
>>
File: uCY1HNA.jpg (4MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
uCY1HNA.jpg
4MB, 4096x2304px
>>180641768
And here's the finished render.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ahiNc3e_8
You guys saw this???
>>
>>180553205
If your theory doesn't turn out to be true Im going to riot.
>>
File: 1477507214391.jpg (1MB, 950x958px) Image search: [Google]
1477507214391.jpg
1MB, 950x958px
>>180641768
By the way, that Chloe is a cutout from this, which is a redraw of another image once requested in one of these threads. Molli made it.

>>180642049
I hadn't. I like the music.

I miss Arcadia, and hope it will feel like home here the way it did in the original. It will be weird, being nostalgic for something that's yet to come to this place, missing Max's presence alongside Chloe, yet in a way of longing for their future, whereas hers is a longing attached to their past.
>>
>>180642049
No....wowser
>>
>>180642049
>tfw pre-ordered teh game on Steam instead of PS4

fml
>>
>>180626790
Trump because he's not a Democrat. It has nothing to do with who he is or what he believes. America is dumb like that.

>>180642363
Grab your baclava and bricks.
>>
>>180554425
Yeah this.
People act like there was no doubt that Rachel actually loved Frank after reading her letters to him. As if she couldn't lie.
Nathan is convinced she was playing him. Not like Nathan's account must be necessarily the truth but it's most definitely more complicated than taking the correspondence between Frank and Rachel and Frank's words at face value.
>>
File: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT4_152454.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT4_152454.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
Is this game gonna be canon?
>>
>>180642049
Wow greaatt.

>>180642868
I don't think Rachel actually loved someone. Let alone, Frank, she ditched him easily. Honestly I don't like Nathan but what he said there might be true there.

Maybe Rachel cared for Chloe at some times but eventually she ran for Jefferson anyway.
>>
File: max_caulfield_by_sudachii-d9g1v6d.png (1019KB, 1024x1658px) Image search: [Google]
max_caulfield_by_sudachii-d9g1v6d.png
1019KB, 1024x1658px
>>
>>
>>180643034
yes
>>
>>180559434
>they said they're not gonna touch Max and Chloe's story ever again. so I doubt that.
I think the "end of Max and Chloe's story" just means there wont be any sequels that continue their story.
Not that no plot point from the first game can appear ever.
I doubt LIS2 will be another prequel but it can very well tie into the supernatural plotline from the first game and explain its origins.
>>
can't wait til the rachel/chloe sex scene
woot
>>
In which episode we're encountering with this porn mag again?
>>
>>180644613
>>
>>180645037
oops 4
nathan's room
>>
>>180645037
This screenshoot is already from ep2 but I can ''Look'' at it.

I remember some anon sent screenshoot where we can look at it closer.
>>
>>180645146
Ohh okay thanks
>>
>>180586196
>No matter what, Rachel will not reciprocate - anything else would directly contradict the first game.
Not really, there was nothing in the first LIS that explicitly proved Rachel and Chloe never had a romantic relationship.
Yeah Rachel had a relationship with Frank behind Chloe's back and hooked up with Jefferson (whatever that means) behind Chloe's and Frank's back. Still doesn't mean that throughout the 3 years they spent together Rachel and Chloe couldn't have fucked.
>>
>>180644109
I hope we can hug Rachel
>>
rip
>>
>>180642049
So I assume this is one of the main songs that will be used throughout the game. Not a bad choice.

Still hope Morali's coming back, but I'm not hopeful.
>>
>>180644109
Go back to /v/.
>>
>>180649684
Its going to happen. A make out scene at least
>>
File: YESIR.jpg (16KB, 393x512px) Image search: [Google]
YESIR.jpg
16KB, 393x512px
I'm gonna replay LiS to give you more details.

Wish me a luck.
>>
>>180649971
Michel is that you?
>>
>>180650894
How did you see me from pic?
>>
File: 6EsoVnDs.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6EsoVnDs.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>
File: 1457875787310.jpg (295KB, 500x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1457875787310.jpg
295KB, 500x1520px
Behold the power of Pricefield!
>>
Does anyone have that screencap with the scene order for BtS Ep1?
>>
>"I know she's angry with me because of her body language"
Max is autistic theory debunked?
>>
>>180652349
We might get an another scene right after the junkyard night time sequence, and then it will be the epilogue.
>>
File: 1477419733095.png (157KB, 306x383px) Image search: [Google]
1477419733095.png
157KB, 306x383px
>tfw really wanted to like LiS because i heard it's emotional and might make me cry
>games are pretty much the only thing that can draw emotion from me anymore
>played episode 1 for about 50 minutes
>hated the hipster main character, badly synced voices and unnatural sounding dialog
>dropped it

Am I missing something? Or is it just one of those "you either like it or you don't" things?
>>
>>180653054
it's p cheesy during ep 1, but gets heaps better
>>
>>180636768
I hope Michel at least drank the champagne with the proper body part this time.

>>180652345
So powerful that it can change fate and the universe.
>>
>>180653054
Hmm, yes, LIS either has adoring fans or people who just don't get it and drop it.

If I were you I'd force myself to finish the first eipsode at least, though. Things really escalate.
>>
>>180653054
If you don't like it, chances are you don't like it? If you can't bring yourself to play more, don't force it.
>>
>>180653054
play until the second episode. if you don't like it all by that point drop it.
>>
>>180653054
I blame the "We're not moving out of the doorway, fuck your selfie Max" followed by "OMG Juliet stop sexting my bf" part.

Really puts off people. I know it from myself. I disliked that part a lot.
>>
File: 1497210486348.jpg (311KB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
1497210486348.jpg
311KB, 1280x699px
>>
I can see how the first episode deters some people. If you play the game and enjoy it and then go back to the first episode again, it seems so much better.
The conversations are so much better when you know what's really going on and when you know the characters. Especially the scenes in Chloe's bedroom.
I can only imagine that if the prequel turns out to be good, the conversations in Episode 1 and 2 about Rachel will be even more meaningful.
>>
File: 1497269027065.png (592KB, 926x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1497269027065.png
592KB, 926x1214px
>>180652349
Here you go friend
>>
>>
File: 1441298521739.jpg (717KB, 1159x970px) Image search: [Google]
1441298521739.jpg
717KB, 1159x970px
>>180654091
Thanks !
>>
>>180654091
I wonder how in order those are. If I remember right, some locations in the other episodes weren't always in the order they appeared.
>>
>>180653405
Why? Fucking plebs.
>>
>>180654936
I can't personally remember if you are correct but when it comes to the accuracy of that list it is somewhat lacking. 'Punkclub' and 'Blackwell' will have different sublocations too. By the way, did they include sublocations in leaks of S1?
>>
File: 1490386179141.png (178KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1490386179141.png
178KB, 540x562px
>>
>>180653405
I was actually about to close the game when our conversation with Warryn in parking lot. It was really cringy.

Thank god I didn't do that. I'd miss this beautiful story because of this dipshit.
>>
File: 1494618560571.jpg (947KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1494618560571.jpg
947KB, 3000x2250px
>>
File: 1485854488900.jpg (412KB, 1280x2735px) Image search: [Google]
1485854488900.jpg
412KB, 1280x2735px
Does Max listen to this song once she moves out of her indie folk phase?

https://youtu.be/kZVSH4dEYP8

>>180653138
>So powerful that it can change fate and the universe.
>admitting it's Chloe's fate to die in the bathroom

>>180653054
I'm not a huge fan of Max on the surface either, but she grew on me as the season went on. Her character is much more than a hipster stereotype by the end. As for the dialogue, it's much better than Diablo Cody's films. Despite a few cringy moments, that almost adds to the allure of the film. It's very much its own little world.

>>180655113
That scene was pretty cool and felt real, at least to me. High schoolers are assholes.
>>
>>180655235
chloe looks annoyed there
>>
>>180651483
not sure if i like max with highlights
>>
David did nothing wrong.
>>
>>180655367
is it just me or the way warren talks is just a fucking five-year old kid? his VA also voiced Justin but at least he was sounding more mature than warren
>>
File: Photobox.jpg (2MB, 1920x4336px) Image search: [Google]
Photobox.jpg
2MB, 1920x4336px
I wonder what developers had smoked before they putting things together...

In Episode 1, we can look to photo box in Chloe's room and it was only showing 2 photos which was belong to Chloe and William. (tl;drno birthday photo here)

In Episode 3, we can look to photo box again while we were in Chloe's room, this time it wasn't showing William's photos but only the birthday photo. (tl;dr this time we can't see william's photo)

In Episode 4 again, we only can look at William and Chloe's one photo but we don't see other photos anymore again. (tl;dr no birthday photo,and the other William's and Chloe's pic again)

Has anyone got a reasonable explanation for it?
>>
>>180658636
turn off your brain.
>>
>>180656990
I don't mind a highlight, but I don't think pink fits either of them that well.
If max got a highlight it'd probably be blue to match Chloe.

>>180658636
Seems to be just another inconsistency. It's amazing how many have been found. I really hope they crack down on that stuff in S2.
>>
>>180658636
>Has anyone got a reasonable explanation for it?
Birthday photo was just a hellacination.
>>
>>180658636
Shut up mari
>>
>>180658636
Well of course Chloe doesn't just keep one photo in a box dedicated for keeping photos and Max obviously wont be looking at 200 photos or so. So Max picks out the ones that are most relevant to the situation or that caught her eye.
>>
>>180658927
Hahah

>>180659091
Y'know when you look at Chloe's wallet you are only seeing blue butterfly photo. Rachel's photos,burger tickets also gone.
>>
>>180641190
He does, I've seen some of his WIPs, but nothing finished. But those WIPs were pretty cool looking :P
>>
>>180659357
Are you petarded or something? You have a fetish with finding old items and same stuff over and over?
>>
>>180659252
it's strange though. she could browse all of those pictures which she spotted again at that point
>>
>>180659509
I don't know.. I was replaying the game to see some choices, and it caught my attention so I wanted to ask.
>>
>>180659357
Something like that could be attributed to Chloe just cleaning her wallet out.
>>
>>180660263
>tfw she threw Rachel's photo out
so we can say that Rachel is btfo'd?
>>
>>180660463
She wouldn't throw those out, she'd put them somewhere she'd know they were safe.
>>
>>180660925
she was surely keeping Rachel's photo but the other ones are went to the trash for sure.
>>
File: Chloe_Phone_(Max_Slider).png (541KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe_Phone_(Max_Slider).png
541KB, 1280x720px
I didn't even realize this until much later
>>
>>180661336
Max also gets jealous if she still kept Rachel's and her's photo as background.
>>
>>180661072
She really didn't have much of monetary worth in there. The photos of Rachel were kept, and will be cherished like photos of William, everything else wasn't of much use to Chloe anymore.
>>
There's no big price difference between Standard and Deluxe edition of BtS, so I'm going to buy deluxe.

The question is:Can I play the entire game with hot dog man outfit since the first run?
>>
>>180662092
I think the outfits will be reserved for select scenes.
>>
File: 1434865044681.png (696KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1434865044681.png
696KB, 1280x1811px
>>
LiS: "I miss Rachel"
Lis BtS: "I miss Max"
Before the Storm=Before Max arrives because Storm=Max

POETRY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
>>
>>180663546
Storm only = Max if Bae is picked, otherwise no storm
Before the Storm = Canonizing Bae
rip bayfags
>>
Alright my gameplay is over. Sometimes I played in collectible mode to see other choices.You guys were totally right.

>I said yes to going-ape just to test our conversation with Brooke in episode 4. I remember some warrenfag said in somewhere that Max gets jealous when Brooke said they will compare notes/theories in this weekend, but it's false. Max literally doesn't get jealous,hell, she smiles and says ''oh he asked you'' . In other situation where you said no, this time Brooke says he asked her to go drive-in with him. If you say He asked you? Max pretends like as if she doesn't know he asked Brooke instead and she wasn't the one who gets asked first kek. Or she may say it sounds fun, it would be good for her and Warren to take a road trip. In both situations she doesn't give shit.

>As you guys said, Chloe literally beats Warren even if you don't do shit.Her flirting with people in nightmare literally doesn't alter that much still doing same shit with same people. Even if you can avoid from kiss you can't avoid from journal entry at the very end. Kissing her in episode 3 makes Max becomes more open-eyed of her feelings though, or if you didn't, she realizes and questions it at the very end.
>>
>>180663858
It's going to be great. They cannot really do anything to hint towards a bay ending, but they can do stuff to make it doubtful Max is the sole supernatural element in the town. Which in turn supports the bae ending.
Not that they will try to do that intentionally but it will work in our favor.
>>
File: 1465415354589.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465415354589.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>180664214
>You guys were totally right.
>he didn't trust us at first.
y'know many of us have been here since 2015 and squeezed and squashed every details in-game. so how can we not know it?
>>
File: 1497924681432.png (215KB, 493x247px) Image search: [Google]
1497924681432.png
215KB, 493x247px
uh oh they are doing shenanigans again
>>
>>180661336
I'm on my fifth or sixth playthrough and still occasionally discover new Pricefield stuff.
Like I never before tried to talk to Chloe in Wells' office before finding the files, and never knew about the brief extra dialogue you can have.
>>
File: 1439455973229.jpg (97KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439455973229.jpg
97KB, 1360x768px
Leaked scene from Farewell episode.
>>
File: 1474425814400.jpg (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474425814400.jpg
120KB, 1366x768px
>>180665925
>>
>>180666490
Exactly. I guess Chloe is a sub...?
>>
File: tumblr_nw06xni6RY1ud3ku3o3_1280.jpg (169KB, 856x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw06xni6RY1ud3ku3o3_1280.jpg
169KB, 856x1280px
>>180665642
Well they're in a private setting so we can't complain.

>>180666490
Chloe likes bossy Max. At least sometimes.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ohavrnuz1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (178KB, 1280x785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ohavrnuz1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
178KB, 1280x785px
>>180666754
She's butter in Max's hands.
>>
File: im-a-dumb-she's-a-lesbian.gif (4MB, 290x1824px) Image search: [Google]
im-a-dumb-she's-a-lesbian.gif
4MB, 290x1824px
>>180664214
>''Warryn gets cuck'd'' confirmed again
Eh, at least you've seen it with your own eyes
>>
>>180666754
They just go with whatever they feel like that particular night.
Set roles wouldn't work for them.
>>
only 28 images left. I hope my precious qt anons ready for making a new qt thread...
>>
File: 1473974431427.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473974431427.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>180666754
>>180667195
hmmm
>>
>hundreds of people at least super emotionally invested in bae ending
>not a single person heavily emotionally invested in bay ending
>dontnod still refuses to make bae canon

why do those french fucks such so much
>>
>>180667486
Yeah people who chose bay are not seem like they are heavily invested in game. They are like eh, ''I cried,here's my reaction yaddayadda and then game over ok.''

Bae's audience much more passionate desu.
>>
File: 1462932853822.jpg (534KB, 1280x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1462932853822.jpg
534KB, 1280x1892px
>>
File: tumblr_oao0m1dBWa1toiccho1_1280.png (642KB, 626x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oao0m1dBWa1toiccho1_1280.png
642KB, 626x768px
>>180667486
Since Dontnod doesn't want to continue Max and Chloe's story, it doesn't really have a purpose to canonize one ending. They'd rather remain stupidly neutral and say all choices throughout the game, and all thoughts people have, are possible and equal.

We're better than that, we know the truth. Since Dontnod won't continue things then /lisg/ will.
>>
File: 1477215923274.gif (278KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477215923274.gif
278KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1498128519188.gif (537KB, 458x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498128519188.gif
537KB, 458x640px
>>180667280
>>
>>180669359
I think she's just misunderstood
>>
>>180668815
I wonder if we'll get to see Rachel's room in BtS
Chloe's room is already so comfy, but Chloe claims in the morning scene that she liked staying at Rachel's house more.
>>
>>180669716
Rachel has a dorm room at Blackwell. I don't know if Rachel's parents live in Arcadia Bay since that would be weird to dorm to a school so close.
Unless Rachel wanted to be on her own or if she didn't get along with her parents.
>>
File: 1465661989123.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465661989123.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>plebbit still thinks that blue butterfly is Chloe
>>
>>180669924
Warren also has a dorm in Blackwell and he was born in Arcadia Bay.

>>180669986
How do they explain that it shows up prior to Chloe even dying?
>>
what makes Blackwell so special again?
>>
>>180670172
>How do they explain that it shows up prior to Chloe even dying?
Chloe's spirit in alternate realities.Wtf. If it's a spirit then why it isn't transparent like Doe Rachel then.
Seriously these guys are killing me.
>>
>>180670489
>>180669986
just shut up. none of your little points matter. stop questioning things.
>>
File: grump.png (419KB, 632x633px) Image search: [Google]
grump.png
419KB, 632x633px
All I know is, I'm excited to see the context of grumpy Chloe.

Can't wait for more David, too.
>>
>>180669924
>I don't know if Rachel's parents live in Arcadia Bay since that would be weird to dorm to a school so close.
I assume her dad being 'DA' meant DA of Arcadia Bay, but who knows. The whole system of Blackwell is a self-contradictory mess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX0ZlOjFh_M
>>
>>180670172
I guess it boils down to some students and families chose to dorm since it would be their kid's first time on their own. Teaching them a little bit of responsibility and what it's like to be out of the house.

>>180670375
It's said to be prestigious and it's well known for its photography program.

>>180671354
Rachel's father could easily work in another town than he lives. DA is a position that usually covers a larger area like a county.
That doesn't have too much to do with Blackwell aside from it would mean Mr. Amber is likely aware of the corruption going on, what's unknown is if he would be indulging in it or trying to fight against it.
>>
>>
>>
>>180671026
Grumpy Chloe needs a Max cheekissu.

Chloe always has hella dilated pupils in BtS. Makes her look like a cute toad. But could also be constant, hard drugs.
>>
@180671517
Can you fuck off?
>>
>>180675856
Wasn't that already posted?
>>
>>180671026
Joyce is probably pissed at Chloe because she was out all night getting high
>>
>>180676520
as any parent would
>>
>>180676868
Yeah, 15-16 year olds shouldn't smoke that much cannabis as Chloe does/did. Once a month (as Frank implied) is way too much. No wonder she can be such a cunt at times in Season 1
>>
File: tumblr_nxbnoaJCBo1sj5rhfo1_1280.jpg (358KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxbnoaJCBo1sj5rhfo1_1280.jpg
358KB, 848x1200px
Good night bump, sleepytime now and another day passed, BtS soon
>>
>>180676520
That was my thought, Chloe sneaking back in and Joyce confronting her about it in the morning.

I feel bad for Joyce. Obviously she had her own pain to deal with and was trying to move on, but at the same time she seemed to be expecting Chloe to do the same. It's said time heals all wounds but I don't think that's always true. Chloe only really started to move past William's death after she finally accepted it wasn't anyone's fault and after Max told her about the alternate timeline. The whole situation is sad bt at least Chloe, Joyce, and David started to realize their mistakes and become better.
>>
>>180677782
Seet dreams anon. Countdown here: http://itsalmo.st/#beforethestorm
>>
>>180677739
Is once a month that bad? It's not the best thing to be doing but she could have been doing a lot worse stuff or becoming an alcoholic.
For as much stress as Chloe was under, I think it's fortunate all she did was smoke some cigarettes and weed. Though I think she'd quit the cigarettes on her own to make Max happy.
>>
>>180678426
She could probably smoke more than once a month, the dangers of marijuana are more of a psychological danger than anything else. There's definitely a lot worse she could be doing.
>>
File: 1492290561031.png (185KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1492290561031.png
185KB, 500x562px
Waiting BTS first episode feels like waiting that episode 4 again back in 2015..
>>
File: 1497925199449.png (3MB, 1920x978px) Image search: [Google]
1497925199449.png
3MB, 1920x978px
>>180677782
night
>>
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqgS_9JVlYI
>>
>>180680771
Isn't that a fucking another livestream of 5 months ago livestream? Geezzz, so many new fags, monkaS I didn't expect this.
>>
File: 1496529263241.jpg (1MB, 1280x1790px) Image search: [Google]
1496529263241.jpg
1MB, 1280x1790px
>>
>>180678735
Personally, I don't smoke anything.
But if it calms Chloe, and she's not dependent on it, then I don't see anything wrong with some weed. I get there's days she's extremely stressed and ready to have a panic attack or something. The day she was almost shot would definitely warrant something to calm the nerves.
>>
File: 2fdhve9nql5z.jpg (2MB, 6650x5600px) Image search: [Google]
2fdhve9nql5z.jpg
2MB, 6650x5600px
>>
File: MaxAndChloeDance.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
MaxAndChloeDance.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Rachel wanted to be a model, but Chloe's got the figure and attitude for it.
Though she'd only ever model for Max. Must be nice to be a fan of Max's works and see the same girl in many images (Or actually hanging out with Max during exhibits and shows) and then to learn their story. So many people would eat that up: Two best friends, turned lovers, an artist and her favorite subject.
>>
>>180682226
>Playing prequel
>Chloe sees a blue butterfly
>"Not sure why, but seeing that thing really pisses me off. I kind of want to kill it....No Chloe. What would Max say if I did that? She'd probably want a picture of it. Well Max isn't there so..."
>Takes out her cellphone and snaps a picture of the butterfly
>>
>>180682631
chloe would eat the butterfly
>>
>>180677739
What are you talking about? Some teenagers smoke daily and have no problems.
>>
>>180682998
Chloe eats the butterfly
Becomes the storm summoner.
>>
>>180683282
Others smoke from when they're 13.
>>
Chloe corrupts Max! No good! Sad!
>>
File: 1497500650063.jpg (856KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497500650063.jpg
856KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>180684618
Fuck off Bayest. You're not fooling anyone. We all know it's you.
>>
File: tumblr_o7pnkmrySC1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (689KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7pnkmrySC1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
689KB, 1280x720px
Chloe brings out the best in Max and vice versa.
It really is beautiful.
>>
File: 1495406311566.png (306KB, 806x958px) Image search: [Google]
1495406311566.png
306KB, 806x958px
>>180685962
Who is Bayest? Sounds like a faggot retard
>>
>>180684618
A good bad influence!
>>
>>180685658
Now I want some cookies
>>
>>
>>
>>180685962
>>180686387
are you fuckheads jealous becase she's funnier than you or soething?
>>
>>180688426
me on the left
>>
>>180688560
Stop phoneposting you cocksucking fucktard
>>
File: tumblr_olj2cyf2Gb1vhxunoo1_1280.png (170KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olj2cyf2Gb1vhxunoo1_1280.png
170KB, 600x830px
The weekend is upon us!
>>
>>180688560
i don't even know who you guys are talking about.
>>
>people still think that Before the Storm = Life is Strange 2
>>
to the end of time
>>
>>180689603
Let them think that, they'll be in for one hell of a surprise. With how dumb some people are they probably think BtS will let you rewrite everything and have Chloe run off with Rachel.
>>
>>180689603
why are people so fucking stupid
>>
File: tumblr_ora3yb2boC1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (143KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ora3yb2boC1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
143KB, 1280x799px
>>
>>180690083
They're so perfect.
>>
>>180690208
agree
>>
I'm gonna kill Gabe if I don't get my Pricefield sticker
>>
>>180690494
No hope, anon.

Only one that dropped for me on that page was fucking clap trap.
>>
>>180690494
yeah i haven't gotten it either.
>>
File: tumblr_nsb9h1JIGe1ry5uypo1_500.gif (42KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsb9h1JIGe1ry5uypo1_500.gif
42KB, 500x303px
>>
The prequel will absolve Max of any responsibility for the storm
>>
>>180692137
they're not going to do that. at least not yet.
>>
File: tumblr_ogansaA5s91ujvkloo1_540.jpg (181KB, 524x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogansaA5s91ujvkloo1_540.jpg
181KB, 524x720px
Last image and post for best girl and BAE
>>
New thread

>>180692242
>>180692242
>>180692242
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.