[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - spesswomen on a spess station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 788
Thread images: 94

File: sawbones hilarious joke.png (151KB, 1083x650px) Image search: [Google]
sawbones hilarious joke.png
151KB, 1083x650px
Last Thread: >>174248068

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>WAIFUS
>Attack animations server poll is very close
>Probe gets shitposted

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
https://discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3568

Should morena have been unbanned? Discuss
Personally I think she should stay banned
>>
Threadly reminder: Coders do not care about your poll and it will be ignored even "no" wins, as confirmed by clusterfack
>>
“Foes and false friends are all around me, Lord Arthur. They infest my server like roaches, and at night I feel them crawling over me.” The feathered man’s fingers coiled into a fist, and his beak trembled. “My son Nuklear came to the adminchat a guest. He ate Lord Pain's bread and salt, and hung his banhammer upon the wall to feast with his friends. And they deadminned him. Deadminned, I say, and may the headmins choke upon their fables. I drink with Dragonbro, jape with Sawbones, promise Probe the hand of my own beloved Soca... but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Arthur. The chicken remembers, and the clown's farce is almost done. My son is .”
adminned
>>
>>174352565
>my son is.
>adminned
>>
>>174352203
>NO SHITPOSTING EDITION - STAY OUT
>STAY OUT
Answered it for me
>>
>>174352468
Stop fueling the thread with drama you fucking disgusting discord lurker
>>
>our girl morena gets denied
>solarious gets unbanned

explain that
>>
>IAA starts with a special version of wallet that is black and has an FBI-style badge inside
>When loaded with an ID, this wallet-badge can be used like an emag to grant the user access to normally inaccessible airlocks and machines/computers, but only for the holder of the item, and only temporarily.
>The function also sends a message to security channel and all silicons identifying the item user's fingerprint if any, current ID, and which door or item is being accessed with it.
>Something like "SECURITY ALERT: Ron Johnson has used IAA badge #4577 to access Engineering Foyer airlock at coordinates (x,y,z), with fingerprint ID of #234661846whatever, using the ID card of Ron Johnson (Internal Affairs Agent)"

>The main purpose of this item would be to gain access to items and areas normally inaccessible so as to investigate, without requiring the help of a HoP, who IAAs shouldn't have to answer to.

>The special access ability might have to be on a cooldown so that it's not useful for just forcing through a bunch of consecutive doors/machines, or during an emergency.

>Ability might also need to have additional checks so that it's at least extremely difficult for anyone other than the original IAA owner to use, like blood or DNA checks, or face scans, etc.

Thoughts?
>>
>>174352836
>our
>girl
Are you sure about that
>>
>>174352956
>IAA becomes a better detective than the actual detective

DLEETE THIS
>>
>>174352998
Bill is morena's boyfriend and she played ss13 on his computer.

She's a girl! A cute one too!
>>
>>174353068
I keep forgetting detective exists as a separate entity to regular security.

How would you feel about detective getting that instead, or both detective and IAA having a version of it, where IAA's only opens doors, but detectives can do computers/machines too?
>>
>>174353218
Did he actually say that
>>
>>174352956
We're not bay. IAA will always be used to blacktide and grief sec when they fall for lil' timtim dindu's sob story. Let the role die.
>>
>>174353282
Detective should get it all, IAA is a roleplay job and detective is best job
>>
>>174353365
you need to go back to
>>
>>174353282
detectives should get it all my dude
>>
>>174353365
I'd be okay with the role being repurposed entirely, too.

The point I think we both agree on is that the role, even at best, severely struggles to have a purpose on /vg/ currently.

I wouldn't miss it if it died, either, though. I could think of a million better uses for the station space that the IA office and courtroom take up.
>>
File: BayDet.png (67KB, 1063x646px) Image search: [Google]
BayDet.png
67KB, 1063x646px
>baystation gets cool features and we get attack animations
>>
>>174353397
>>174353540
This is fine. Actually investigating crimes is more important than typing up reports, I agree.

It does make sense that someone who could do something like that should be more closely tied to security as well. Hell, even as a weaker battering ram that takes longer to use, just for airlocks, it would be great.
>>
>>174353801
it's called pAI, learn to make use of what you already have in the fucking game.
>>
>>174353282
God no. Dets constantly go braindead. suicide, and never work together so they die like a bitch and log off/diona then their stuff is in the wind. The last thing we need is a psedu-emag on he loose alerts or no. Knowing they're grabbing guns isn't going to stop them from popping out of a locker and shooting a lone rambo autist in the face then flushing to loot. Yes, people can hack more successfully but got knows why but somehow shocks do deter the more inexperienced players successfully

>>174353451
They're antags or guilty hardened shitters. There's nothing for the IAA to do beyond once in a blue moon demoting someone having harmless fun with their office gimmick because the IAA is autistic.

>>174353553
There's no way to fix it with the pace the game usually goes at without hamstringing antags and validhunters into having to play along. Even when they be their most useful, inspecting departments cyclically being basically a pseudo-patrol 6-bomb/malf/singuloose detector, it's still inferior to anything else.

>>174353752
Luminol is the only thing not covered in the scanner and I doubt that bag fits in yourbackpack which makes it a liability and a headache. Have you even played detective???
>>
What if we had two detective slots
>>
>>174354125
>Have you even played detective???
Probably more than you

The bag also does fit in your backpack
>>
How about we just rename IAA as NTA (nanotrasen agent), and have their sole purpose be to act as bodyguards to the Captain, or acting captain?

Maximum of two such bodyguards, still dressed like IAAs are by default, but they start with a shoulder holster and NT USP with rubber bullets by default instead of a briefcase.

Boom, the role has purpose, and now the Captain doesn't have to be expected to be so robust by himself.
>>
>>174354102
but then that's breaking and entering
>>
>>174354248
No. A good detective can easily handle everything. Two detectives is pointless.

Two detectives that are cute girls however,
thats 10/10 and should be enforced.
>>
>>174354314
WHY DON'T TRANSFORM RP INTO VALIDS

GREAT IDEA
>>
>>174354102
I challenge you to try to get a pAI even once in five rounds in the morning, five rounds in midday, and five rounds late at night.

Let us know how it goes.
>>
>>174354375
So is using a battering ram. pAIs just hack the door open, so they are indeed just a weaker battering ram
>>
>>174353752
baystation doesn't have a freakout every time content is added and don't they have attack animations as well
>>
>>174354458
>want to play pAI
>nobody uses it
>want a pAI
>nobody wants to be a pAI

suffering
>>
>>174354314
It's called a security officer and you're supposed to stick with them. Barely anyone bothers to stick together regardless of how many times they get jumped and dunked

>>174354458
Admins okayed using looc to ask people to use the pAI/print and use one

>>174354571
Not toasting the circuit is important

>>174354605
If bad content getting a negative response because it's bad is a "freakout" you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>174354690
pAIs don't toast circuits, they just force open doors
>>
W-wouldn't it be funny if we had a day where we pretended to be bay and had high rp??

haha just wondering
>>
>>174354815
Not that guy but battering rams destroy the circuit board in the airlock much like emagging it does.
>>
>>174354876
It'd be terrible and unenforceable. just like the other event days
>>
>>174354690
>If bad content getting a negative response because it's bad is a "freakout" you need to kill yourself.
every other servers coderbus pretty much forces shit through for this reason and that's why you have nice things on other servers. accept it
>>
>>174354436
You're being funny, but think about /vg/station for a second. Really think about where a high RP role belongs in accordance with our server mechanics and culture. It's more a case of ideas for transforming a purposeless role that everyone hates into something that's playable at all.

A single or pair of unarmored guys in suits with a magazine of rubber bullets for a pistol, no access to the armory, and a mandate to single-mindedly protect the captain, is hardly a MUH VALIDS issue.

>>174354690
>It's called a security officer and you're supposed to stick with them.
If you've played for more than a day you know that's fucking impossible and stupid to expect in most cases. The reversal of role expectations would make all the difference. A role that is singularly expected to stick to and protect the captain and NOT to go hunting for valids or deal with greyshitters or solve crimes, rather than the captain being expected to seek out sec who are guaranteed to otherwise be busy in the brig or on patrol or dealing with shitters or antags, on top of not having the same access, attire, or tools as sec, would fall into place 9 times out of 10, instead of never at all.

Just try to honestly imagine it. A loyalty implanted Agent Smith type whose starting text and job description is "STICK TO THE CAPTAIN LIKE GLUE AND ENSURE HIS SAFETY. YOU ARE NOT SEC, YOU DONT MAKE ARRESTS OR HUNT ANTAGS, JUST KEEP THE CAPTAIN ALIVE".

Don't you think that would work better even for the densest players for that stated purpose, in every round type?

The real question, I think, is: Do we want such a thing?

Personally, I think it would be cool, and a hell of a lot more interesting and useful than IAA.
>>
>>174354314
>porting blueshields
NO
NONONO
DO NOT
>>
File: 1482457236883.png (107KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482457236883.png
107KB, 500x400px
>>174354876
Sounds fun! Reported.
>>
File: 1488265395543.png (35KB, 378x244px) Image search: [Google]
1488265395543.png
35KB, 378x244px
>>174352836

I'm OK with this.
>>
>>174354690
>Admins okayed using looc to ask people to use the pAI/print and use one

And you still almost never see them. Because pAI as a role needs a shitload more work and features to even begin to maintain anyone's interest more than the initial experience of trying it out for the first time and realizing it sucks.

>>174355472
>>porting blueshields
What is that? I don't play or even look at other servers.
>>
>>174354571
Why is anyone using a battering ram unless it's code purple
>>
>>174355597
>What is that
bodyguards
the people who play them are fucking awful and the role is fucking awful
>>
>>174355750
I'm sure the server it's on matters a lot, as well as other details of the job's expected duties.

I think it could work on /vg/station, so long as it was tethered strictly to the captain as the body to be guarded. Maybe even just as a special role that had to be requested on code blue or higher for a ghost to be reborn into, just to spitball randomly.

Anything is better than IAA at this point, and the NT Agent theme/aesthetic, if nothing else, is worth keeping around in some more purposeful and relevant form, I'd say.
>>
>>174356170
Can't you just roleplay as an IAA?
>>
PATRICK
BATEMAN

MALLORY
BROOKS

detective love duo :3
>>
File: 1485392342024.png (36KB, 385x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485392342024.png
36KB, 385x395px
>>174355542
There will never, NEVER be anything better than a good newsfeed
I argue that newfeeds about sec are the best, of course
>>174355597
Blueshields are the role the metabuddies of the head players take so they can have an excuse to sit around with their erp partner IC
>>
>>174356238
>can't you just rely solely on other players, on /vg/station of all places, to humor you and take time away from whatever hectic shit or autistic projects or other actually gameplay-important activities are going on to make your entire job relevant even 1/18 of the time?

Try it yourself, and see how it works. Try it for years and see how consistently you can scrape tooth and nail to feel halfway relevant as IAA.
>>
>>174356531
>metabuddies
Sounds like you're saying the main issue is an admin concern, and not a gameplay or design concern.

So if the admins are doing their job and meta-shit isn't a concern, what else makes the idea so repugnant?
>>
File: 1489213160453.png (79KB, 510x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489213160453.png
79KB, 510x471px
>>174352831
Discord scum notwithstanding, if it's true, it's true. This kind of behavior only creates more of a divide between the ivory tower coders and the players that are the heart and soul of the server.
>>
post a song that describes your favourite ss13 job
>>
>>174355417
I really don't see it going well. It'll be blacktiding mkII
>>
>>174356827
There's nothing they CAN do
>>
>>174356968
librarian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqDFPLUhig
>>
>>174355597
It's not a well known fact that it's okay to looc for it now. both from the requster and the guy you're trying to get to do it.
>>
>>174356838
>This kind of behavior only creates more of a divide between the ivory tower coders and the players that are the heart and soul of the server.
You mean lurking through discords just to post it in the thread to make the playerbase hate coders and even themselves?
>>
>>174356827
Everything on this fucking server HAS to be balanced around the idea that someone will use it to validhunt/griff
On a server like bay that wouldn't be the case because they have hardline stances on shitlery but here it's so ingrained that there's no point in responding to anything but the worst cases
if you introduce things thinking that people will use them in moderation or that they won't be idiots you're in for a gitban
>>
How come lifeweb has nearly no admin supervision and he only rules are no shitty names, no OOC in IC and vice versa, and no shitskin, yet the RP there is so much better than our server?
>>
>>174357440
>Everything on this fucking server HAS to be balanced around the idea that someone will use it to validhunt/griff
>introduce things thinking that people will use them in moderation or that they won't be idiots

Yeah, okay, so what do you imagine would be so terrible about a role with less access than sec, limited and unchargeable nonlethals only, no armor, no cuffs, no authority or access to jail or even detain anyone, and a strictly and clearly defined mandate and job description to simply "protect the captain"?

They might ignore their job and go be a shitter?

In that case botanist is more abuseable and dangerous, by fucking far, and it is a role that exists.

Hell, even janitor is a million times worse.

You'd start better equipped to be a shitter as a goddamn bartender, who even spawns with body armor and a gun that they can easily get unlimited ammo for.
>>
File: 1489292357813.png (1MB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1489292357813.png
1MB, 1100x619px
>>174357245
No, I mean having the audacity to say you're above player polls. Accuse the thread of whatever you want, you're probably going to be right, but polls are the most accurate judge of player option we have. It doesn't matter if you're a player, an admin, a coder, or Pomf himself. Thinking you're better than the players is going to hurt the server.
>>
File: Cutemiko.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cutemiko.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
*steals ur heart*
>>
>>174358079
He'll only have his default access for less than 30 seconds, he'll have no problem getting lethals, armor is irrelevant in stun n done and, everyone can make cablecuffs, authority is granted by your strength, once the headset's off, anywhere is gay baby jail
>>
>>174358143
I don't really like polls because asking tg and pub shitter immigrants if they want pub shitter stuff is pretty dumb and is a large chunk of the reason why we fell from the med rp pomfstation was founded to be into the low rp dumpster
>>
>>174358571
>>armor is irrelevant in stun n done

>he doesn't know armor can prevent stuns

Opinion discarded, you don't even know how the game works.

Also, by your logic, there can't be any new jobs of any kind ever, because anyone can do all the things you listed, regardless of starting access or starting items.

Get fucked, troll.
>>
>>174358398
*gasp
*gasp
siezes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless
>>
>>174358143
Thinking you're better than anyone using any discord just because you're in the thread is exactly the same.
>>
>>174358759
which job has roundstart armour that prevents stuns?
>>
>>174358759
It's laughably easy to counter ablatives which are inconsistent even with a riot shield and bulletproofs are ass
>>
>>174358759
Armor cannot prevent stuns unless it is high enough to match nuke ops armor
>unironically saying troll
>>
File: 1488639300295.jpg (91KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488639300295.jpg
91KB, 600x697px
>>174358398
f l u f f
>>
>>174358903
Isn't that only on bullet based stuns as well since they passed a check to absorb it fully?
>>
>>174359709
If it does absorb the hit fully then yes but it's still rare to absorb it unless you're a miner.
I was thinking along the lines of stungun stuns when I wrote out that post.
>>
medbay dream team go
>>
>>174360317
Armor values don't absorb tasers
>>
>>174360491
Op suits can
>>
Debate it all you want, our serb's combat is laughably reliant on stuns. Yes, ablative can reflect energy weapons and some armor has a chance to block stuns, but there's nothing that completely negates them, except for hulking, which has a guaranteed stun once it wears off. If you're against a competent player with a stun gun, you're done. I've seen lots of lifeweb shilling lately and I hate to contribute, but their combat system is excellent. I envy it.
>>
>>174360641
How does it work?
>>
>>174360641
sparq guns
>>
I'm sorry for instantly murdering you, wizard, but it's more or less impossible to safely stun a wizard without any chloral/sleep tox, as if you stun and cuff, they can mindswap you or mobility spell away (among other things)
>>
>>174360927
Got a screen to be sure it wasn't a the electrode narrowly misses the foo?
>>
Don't play stupid just because you want to be right. Saying armor doesn't matter at all, ever, because stuns exist, is asinine.

Yes, stuns are the most important thing, but we've all seen an armored person get the fuck back up and make a comeback because they couldn't be finished off after a stun, because of a lot of factors that include armor preventing fatal damage while they were down, and oftentimes because there's a lot of other shit going on and not every battle is a straight up 1v1.

>>174361104
Don't apologize.
>>
>>174361104
fuck wizzes, kill em all
>>
>>174360927
There's stamina, you can two-hand basically anything, much more targets on the body, crawling on the ground, jumping to people, parrying, dodging, tons of shit. Melee weapons are also much more abundant than ranged weapons.

>>174360950
It's rare enough to not be that huge of an issue. Nearly every fight I have is melee.
>>
>>174361321
He was just running around in maint with a horse curse spell and a shoe snatchin' spell, so i kinda bad
>>
>>174361185
>Armor matters if your opponent is a drooling mouthbreather that can't cuff after the stun
There, fixed
>>
>>174360437
best medbay is solo medbay
if medbay has multiple autists they will just slow eachother down and sperg at cryomixes and pill colorings whole round
>>
>>174361374
for lifeweb they are rare but if we were to put their combat system in then the stun guns would not be rare
>>
>>174361415
but there were only two wizards and neither had horse curse or shoe snatching
>>
>>174361185
>tase
>cuff
>beat until dead
Congrats, you win.

A taser or egun emptied on someone is always going to stun them at least once, regardless of ablative armor, riot armor, ops armor, anything. If you aren't able to stun someone once installed fight with a full taser/egun, that's your fault. Grab a laser tag gun and do some training.
>>
>>174361374
>kick leg until they fall
>kick head
epic
>>
>>174361854
>installed
In a, my bad.
>>
>>174361728
I am absolutely certain that the wiz I kill snatched my shoes
>>
Real talk, lifeweb isn't even that great. Its combat system isn't actually that great as people say it is, it only works with no rules because its literally a no rules server where you can murderrape anyone with the only thing stopping you being metagrudges that happen a lot, their medical system is shit and its populated by erp scum, its shilled here 24/7 by kolith and the shitter club, but other than that, it isnt even remotely that good.
>>
>Join as geneticist
>First block I check is remote view
>second block is TK
>Third block is Xray
>Spend the rest of the round drinking in the bar, watching bar brawls and watching the clown remotely fail miserably as a tratior

I even gave him remote view at one point. He didn't even last a minute after he bought his invisibility sprays.
>>
>>174361940
You're only proving my point. That's better than what we have.

Doing that requires going to a specific combat option, targeting a specific place, and then switching to a new target area and stomping them once you knock them down. Even then, they can still try to crawl away.

I'd say that's a lot better than
>use any stun weapon
>skip next step if they don't have armor on
>cuff
>beat
It doesn't even matter where you aim or anything. Not to mention shit like table stunlocking.
>>
>>174356838
I'm 80% sure what you're saying was taken out of context and that you're behavior is the kind that needlessly creates more of a divide.
>>
>>174362353
>lifeweb disarm spam is somehow better than our disarm spam
>making a combat system all about melee with rare as fuck ranged combat in ss13
>liking melee combat when everyone started joking about it being "robust" when its absolute garbage
You are a moron if you think that relying on melee entirely is bad and you are shit if you cant dodge the slow moving yellow ball. Stamina combat sucks more than stuns and lifeweb, from what you have said, is just disarm spam too.
>>
Average coder:
>at the VERY LEAST 120 iq
>studies either physics, maths, cs, engineering or works in one of those fields
>thinks waifus are pathetic
>if autistic he embraces his autism to become a more powerful coder
>browses reddit, hangs out in the discord
>thinks that rick and morty is a decent show, and possibly one of the top 3 shows currently airing
>fit to decide the future of the server

average player:
>within one standard deviation of e.v iq
>studies humanities, possibly economics at a low to mid teir school or is a wagecuck/dropout
>has a waifu
>if autistic he watches anime and denies having autism. will make fun of autistic people online and genuinely think he's better than the average sperg
>browses the thread exclusively. Goes on the git when linked a PR in the thread
>thinks rick and morty is LITERALLY the best show ever or hates it with a burning passion
>unfit to decide what he should have for dinner

im sad to say it but its the truth
>>
>>174362165
I started playing just last week. SS13 feels pretty damn shallow after it, I almost regret it.

I'm really enjoying lifeweb because the setting is really cool, the atmosphere is great (pretty edgy, but I can get past that), the depth is incredible, and there's just a lot of fun options that you have. I also was surprised to see that despite having noruleslmao, the RP there is so much better than our serb. The ERP also doesn't even come close to servers like Vore and shit, because sex is something built in, no waiting 3 minutes while bleeding out for some guy to tell you how he tenderly smashes your ass.

Believe it or not, not everyone is out to kill or rape you. Most people just want to play the game and roll with whatever happens.
>>
>>174362928
>unfit to decide what he should have for dinner
me
>>
>>174362950
>>174362950
unrelated, but how can I get strange organs into me
>>
>>174362165
I literally only talked about it with other people who play it in discord retard
>>
>>174362687
Ranged combat isn't an issue. I managed to dodge several tasers worth of electrodes when I was on the run from sec yesterday before I was able to get away safely. It's just that generally in SS13, when you get hit by anything that knocks you down for enough time for some guy to cuff or table you, you're fucked.

And as for the lifeweb thing, I was just commenting on how even in your example of how "shitty" lifeweb's combat is, you still need to jump through several more hoops to pull off what you were saying on lifeweb than here.
>>
>>174362950
You wasted 15 bucks to watch the /erp/ crowd play a comercial fuckfest of a mockery of what ss13 stands for anon, thats what you did. You see rp there because these people are used to being the most autistic retards possible that need to rp to let off the gunk, you are playing in the server where some desperate shmucks gets his dick so hard for futas he pays 700 bucks to be able to be one and 100 for a internal bleed dick, you play with the most garbage of the garbage pile of players this autistic shithole has and you think its the masterpiece of the century.

Go play that shitty cockblocking money scheme then. If the rp really is that great, if everything trully is as dandy as you and kolith say it is, go and play there but leave it out of ss13, its a mockery of it, a edgy cp watching russian stole it from some guy, hosts it only on weekends because he wants to blueball people for cash, and he has already went down low to avoid the law since you know he is the sketchiest fuck out there. Enjoy your shitpile.
>>
>>174363267
Dunno, like I said, I started playing last weekend. I don't know is shit yet. Try the questions channel in the discord?
>>
>>174358767
;_;
>>174359260
this makes me hungry
>>
>>174363464
hi yclat
>>
>>174362165
I'd probably enjoy lifeweb if not for it being weekend only, I'm busy during the weekend and I like to get playing in the weekday mornings during server lowpop.

As is I can never play it
>>
>>174363519
I did ask and they just said you don't because haram and to read the information terminal.
>>174363464
>15 bucks
>he isn't able to get in for free because he has an old account
>>
File: bebopd.jpg (150KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bebopd.jpg
150KB, 707x1000px
average discord user
>70 iq, 100 at maximum
>is "straight" but into degenerate stuff like futa
>doesn't play ss13
>only plays lifeweb
>erps
>ironically has a waifu
>only watches seasonal moe anime

thread funposter
>120 iq minimum
>is gay and into traps
>plays ss13 at least every few days
>tried lifeweb and didnt enjoy it
>never erped
>has a serious waifu
>only watches good anime that /a/ never discusses since they're all fucking pedo plebs
>>
>>174363991
>only watches good anime that /a/ never discusses since they're all fucking pedo plebs
Back to /v/ you vermin.
>>
>>174363991
I would kms if I was either
>>
>>174363464
You wasted 15 minutes to watch the greytide fuck around on the advanced security cameras anon, thats what you did. You see greytide on /vg/ because people are used to security being the most uncontrollable shitters possible that they need to greytide to have fun, you are playing in the server where some desperate shmucks gets his dick so hard for arrest valids he charges a cargo tech with abuse of power for ordering weapons crates, you play with the most garbage of the garbage pile of security and you think its the masterpiece of nanotrasen.

Go play that shitty valid simulator then. If the redtide is truly that great, if everything is truly is as dandy as you and the Warden say it is, go and play sec but leave it out of the other departments, it's the mockery of nanotrasen, an edgy HOS executing a clown for stealing from the vault. Enjoy your shitsec.
>>
>>174363991
>cowboy bebop
ur twelve
>>
average ss13 player
>listens to bad music

average stan rogers fan
>will make the Mary Ellen Carter rise again
>>
>>174363464
It's probably the best experience of a game you can have on BYOND, it has many more aspects to it than ss13. Sounds, visuals, atmosphere, story. It's a complete experience - not a wacky simulator where people just fart and kill eachother.

As for it being up only on the weekends, I feel that makes it better, and makes it not get old and boring as fast as ss13. As someone who played ss13 for say 10 hours a day, almost every day for months, I've just become so sick and jaded of the ss13 community and the game itself, not even playing other ss13 servers even with vastly different playerbases and gameplay.

To be HONEST family, donation rewards aren't a bad thing. However, if you knew anything about the game or the community surrounding it, you would know that the people with the expensive donation rewards are either a. really shitty players nobody likes, or b. laughing stocks made fun of at every turn.

I appreciate your try, but at least try to not bullshit yourself and everyone around you if you want to be believed.
>>
>>174363464
Who gives a shit if some schmuck gave cash to have a big dick? I certainly didn't. And you know that it's a game, right? It's not just some sex simulator. Most people play it for the same reason they play SS13; to have fun. I enjoy playing it and I will continue to enjoy playing it. Spawning in as a solo migrant in the caves and trying to survive have no sexual connotations whatsoever, and it's an incredibly fun thing to do for me. If you've played the game and don't enjoy it, then I'm sorry that you're not able to do so. If you haven't even played and you're just spouting shit that you don't know what you're talking about, then perhaps you should shut the fuck up about things that you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1480563736046.png (489KB, 486x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480563736046.png
489KB, 486x477px
>>174363991
Stop posting.
>>
>>174364340
Make me.
>>
>>174363267
butcher a monster that has them and then ask serpents/esculap to put it in
if youre lucky you wont get your brain taken out on the operating table
used to be able to put them in yourselves but only powergaming fags operate on themselves and it was fixed
>>
File: 1441040435566.jpg (32KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1441040435566.jpg
32KB, 479x492px
>>174364743
>>
Average collaborator:
>probably autistic
>probably unemployed
>only happiness in life comes from controlling a github page that a handful actual human beings care about

average thread-chillin' player:
>not autistic
>employed or enrolled in higher education
>leads a happy and fulfilled life
Who do you fags want running this serb, really?
>>
>>174364553
Fixed? What do you mean?
I just wanted to try out a strange organ to see if I could do anything fun be it for myself or others.
>>
File: 1480307237012.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480307237012.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>174364743
Nice pasta, friend, but I don't browse /a/, and I actually think /a/utists are scum of the earth.
>>
average player:
>straight
average pomf:
>gay

Just a reminder, folks!
>>
>>174365436
wyci
>>
>>174365023
as in you are no longer able to cut yourself open and pop one in i believe
lol just ask around ask in game not hard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo381fsT3b8

Best youtubers for ss13 content? Plumphelmetpunk is comfy but he only plays goon
>>
>>174365818
I have trouble asking for things because I don't want to bother them. But I am great at giving things.
>>
>>174365845
Tex is meh but on ocasion entertaining when he isnt trying too hard to be checkers and doing his forced accent/"roleplay", spicy is a fun guy to watch because he used to be a goon/hippie guy so he plays differently, on ocasion makes amazing content but pther times he just slogs through, hippie is great because he is just what you would expect from a chill ss13 guy that doesnt take himself very seriously, a fun clown player that shitposts and has fun. Kierany made some good video, mad bomber is a new guy that makes good ones and krillbill for murderbone/grief videos in shit servers, and on ocasion, decent ones.
>>
Average Federalist
>Handsome
>Knows the importance of a strong central government
>Volunteers for local charity
>Eats only organic, non-GMO, gluten free, cruelty free, vegan, sugar free food
>Pisces
>Sleeps with the lights on in the front room to make it less attractive to burglars
>Can get a loan with a prime lending rate
Average Anabaptist
>Enjoys poetry
>Mows twice a week because with all the rain there have been those fairy circles going around and the Bermuda grass is really thick this year
>Has fresh opinions on post-punk rock
>Understands the chemistry and physics of how a domestic microwave functions
>Can identify milkweed on sight

Who do YOU want running our server?
>>
New player but when I grab someone how do I drop them? The wiki says
>To stop strangling or grabbing somebody, click Drop or the flashing red button above the inventory
But I can't find this button and keep tightening my grip around his neck
>>
>>174367725
The hotkey to drop is Q.
>>
>>174367725
Enable hotkeys and while in the hand that is strangling them, press q.
>>
>>174367868
>>174367846
home button you cucks
>>
>>174367945
Hotkeys are for the masterrace.
>>
https://youtu.be/7GAXZDl0WKA?t=54
>>
>Get some ideas for shit while playing **on /tg/**
>Write up a big autistic design document for it
>PC borks
>Lose all interest in spessman for months
>Forget the specifics of what I had in mind
>Will likely never see that doc again
>>
>>174367945
Cucks are the oned who cant handle shit like hotkeys. T to talk, q to drop, z to use, wsad to move, any other way is just gimping yourself.
>>
>>174368460
I like to run and talk
>>
what if flashlights had batteries and the better the battery the higher is the light radius?

also lanterns being able to run out of fuel but can be refueled by using brute plasma when?
>>
>>174368717
That's not how flashlights work
>>
>>174369036
flashlights don't work like that
they don't even have batteries
>>
>>174369178
what? yeah they do
>>
>>174369178
Flashlights do have batteries
>>
>>174369250
but not in the game
>>
>>174369303
well right, that's why the original post said
>what if flashlights had batteries
>>
>>174368596
Pretype and then talk at any time, or use voice speach.
>>
>HoS watches guy try to loose the goose
>Warden sets him free
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>174369282
>>174369303
Dylan made a PR to add batteries to flashlights and everyone shot it down because powergamers were mad they couldn't turn a flashlight on and keep it in their backpack 24/7
>>
>>174369423
We demoted him to assistant and he had a fucking lawyer, what did you want from me.

Also one of our security was full valid shitcurity mode but he was too good at the damn job for me to call him on it.
>>
>>174361448
>every combat situation is always 1v1 with infinite time for the person who stuns first to act at their leisure, and no other distractions or circumstances can possibly pop up, ever.

Uh huh.
>>
What was the dealio with the mime?
>>
>>174369470
If you mean the person I think you mean, it would've been theoretically possible to demote him a couple minutes into the round for breaking into the vault
>>
>>174369446
Backpacks are too thick for flashlights to shine through
>>
>>174369526
It was a mime
>>
>>174361854
>>174361974
>every hostile encounter is a 1v1 with a sec officer with unlimited time and no other factors

It keeps happening
>>
>>174369471
i don't know what his deal was, maybe the greytiding got to him. i can understand, if so
>catches me greytiding
>tries to process me in the brig while the shuttle is arriving in 2 minutes
wasted effort, just cuff them in the secure area of escape, forget about them, and then drag them to the shuttle when it arrives.
>>
>>174369470
>Also one of our security was full valid shitcurity
So a regular sec player on /vg/
>>
>>174369470
I fucking told you, all he needs is a fucking screwdriver, wirecutter, and crowbar to get back in and loose the goose. We had him dead to rights, he should have been perma'd and at the least tracker'd. It was a miracle he was stupid enough to be in the open as himself so he was caught again.

>>174369471
Baton drag while kiting the rest then
>>
>>174369557
I might have, except then he caught a traitor not 10 minutes later. Plus that was only enough to get him yelled at by the HoS, which it did. I'm not going to double down when the HoS already addressed it.
>>
>>174369705
You didn't have him for anything worse than incompetence and kleptomania. The lawyer argued it down and I had to roll with it because nanotrasen. Then you and the HoS ruined everything because Valids.

Our founding fathers would weep at your display of human rights violation.
>>
Reminder that Archsunder is a faggot. There were witnesses to his gayness this time.
>>
>>174369863
The HoS watched him turn off the emitters
>>
>>174355375
>nice things on other servers
if we were just another TG pub that used straight TG code I woulda dropped the game four years ago
>>
What role is the best for being Alex Jones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>174355375
It's also why they have a lot of bad things on other servers as well
>>
>>174370054
I'm not seeing anything in his feedback thread
>>
>>174370474
AI
>>
>>174370474
Miner who fucks off to the radio sat
>>
>>174370054
What did he do? Arch seems like a goodmin in my book.
>>
>>174370819
He made a vote thats only option was

>If you can read this your gay lol tell your parents faggot.

It then broadcast in chat when the vote ended, therefore rendering him also gay.
>>
>>174371006
gonna need logs to believe you there friend, there's no way arch would leave himself so open to a deadmin request
>>
>>174370474
Librarian.
Create a shitpost newscast.
Alternatively, nick some space gear and fly out to the dj satellite.
>>
>>174370474
Librarian
>>
>>174371248
Atmos tech
>tfw nobody buys my gas filters
>>
https://youtu.be/RvazeAqHaSI
>>
>>174371215

it was a joke. That he literally declared himself gay accidentally in a prank gone wrong as opposed to abusing power.
>>
File: 1488245572819.png (306KB, 1902x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1488245572819.png
306KB, 1902x1082px
>>174370474
Journalist.
>be Alex Jones
>start broadcasting anti sec propaganda
>I listen to infowars while driving at work for fresh memes
>imitate him perfectly
>captain gives me a gun
>security silences my newsfeed for shittalking them
>you can't stop liberty
>release a cutting edge report detailing the oppression
>HoS straight up murders me
>>
>>174372180
I think anon knows it's a joke and made a joke on that (essentially playing along with how the original post came across)
>>
File: 1469461556020.png (634KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
1469461556020.png
634KB, 613x522px
>>174371449
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE CLOWN'S ROLE?

HE IS THE HERO THE STATION DESERVES!
>>
>>174372180
anon implying that it would make a deadmin request fair game was also a joke

unless you just want some sweet (You)'s
>>
>>
>>174372441
That video wasn't questioning it, the video points out how everyone but the clown are shit
>>
>>174372921
i lub you
>>
>>174372921
cool
>>
>>174372921

Deity, no matter what happens, you are the best coder ever to live in spessmen
>>
File: 1483425629998.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483425629998.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>tfw you can never dismantle the doors in centcom to enter the cool rooms
>>
>>174372921
That looks really nice.
>>
I'll pay coders less than minimum wage to code a button that bans all coders permanently
>>
>>174373456
when you bagulo it
>>
>>174372441
Clown qould be perfect if only the fish had HONK or Honkmother instead of jesus.
>>
>>174374287
>jesus
what
>>
>>174373357
deit. turner
>>
>>174372921
>More ert and squad shit

Diety, you absolute madman, let it be known that you are a honorary coder. All you need to do to become a official goodcoder is to help dragonbro by doing a non hardcoded version of the bomberman systen for the thunderdome.
>>
>>174374921
Below "born to pie", fish looking tat that says jesus.
>>
>>174374997
>a non hardcoded version of the bomberman systen for the thunderdome.
Here's a fun fact, I originally intended the bomberman arena system to be used for other arena-based mini-modes. Never went around to do it. Present day, I made these dispensers for strike team gear, and it turns out that they would really fit the Thunderdome as well.
>>
>>174375473
Please do, thunderdoming with the lads has always been some of the most fun shit out there, its just rare because it has to be done manualy by admins.
>>
>>174375895
TG and Hippee always have players like you that you could spess more with :)
>>
>>174372921
Marry me diety!
>>
>>174374997
STOP
BOMBERMAN IS BORING
>>
>>174376036
Unrevivable ghosts organizing a deathmatch arena and the whole server being a deathmatch arena are two very different things anon, letting ghosts go ahead and play on a fighting arena only makes people more robust, keeps them longer in the game and entertains them if they dont want to be dionae or pAIs/borers, no downsides to it.
>>
>>174376439
being robust is a meme
>>
>>174376439
shut the fuck up already yclat, nobody wants you here
>>
File: 1492301454291.jpg (6KB, 332x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492301454291.jpg
6KB, 332x375px
>>174376678
Already huh, I post about 4 posts and some anon already gets his panties twisted, new record.
>>
>>174376978
4 more than you should be posting you autistic fuck
>>
>half the station is in perma
>we were only 3 at max due to escapes and such
>>
File: 1485693438503.png (95KB, 646x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485693438503.png
95KB, 646x460px
stop all the yelling and post screenshots
>>
File: grey.jpg (293KB, 1278x1314px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
293KB, 1278x1314px
>>174377195
no one ever saves my shitty screenshots
>>
File: security bar.png (228KB, 541x471px) Image search: [Google]
security bar.png
228KB, 541x471px
>>174377195
>>
>>174377195
nice fake faggot, saw that one weeks ago

>>174377154
>proceeds to tell a head to get out of bridge
>>
>>174377195
speaking of autists that should just fuck off already, when are you going to get mental help already bill
>>
Please stop doing disruptive/harmful crime as non-antag. Jesus christ that round was a shitfuck
>>
File: railgun power.png (722KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
railgun power.png
722KB, 1920x1080px
>>174377195
>>
File: 1491161770189m.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491161770189m.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
>>174377115
>you autistic fuck
Where do you think we are anon?
>>
File: chef house.jpg (270KB, 1283x1357px) Image search: [Google]
chef house.jpg
270KB, 1283x1357px
>>174377195
>>
>>174377382
tell me about it, a faggot mutated himself with radiation and i've spended all shift in medbay,not indentifiying what was happening with me and hearing Souhei complaining about how she was the only medic in there.
>>
File: tcombar.png (209KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
tcombar.png
209KB, 961x961px
>>174377195
>>
File: 1490834358590.png (221KB, 805x403px) Image search: [Google]
1490834358590.png
221KB, 805x403px
>>174377195
>>
>>174377562
i like this one
>>
why do sec shitters feel like they can break in everywhere and take whatever they want because they are hurr chasing criminals
>>
>>174377707
reminder that only the detective can get away with this lawfully
>>
>>174377707
>break in everywhere
>i need to get in so i can arrest that faggot
>break in everywhere
>of course he doesn't want to get arrested
>break in everywhere
>>
>>174377195
>>
File: 1389660668448.jpg (110KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1389660668448.jpg
110KB, 500x608px
>>174377975
>Plasma glass windows
>Solars are reinforced glass
>>
>>174377975
Absolutely Haram!
>>
File: assistant dorm.png (204KB, 642x563px) Image search: [Google]
assistant dorm.png
204KB, 642x563px
>>174377195
>>
>>174372921
Really good shit. I was giving you flak yesterday for having a way to Centcomm, but now that you've explained that the shutters are re-skinnd Centcomm walls, it looks A-OK. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>174377975
>no borg rechargers
>no drinks or food
>no loot or anything worthwhile
> no fuckhueg loading area with a science settup
Its kinda neat but with so many mommis you could have done a large ship and itd be glorious.
>>
>>174378735
it was only one mommi then dragonbro bussed an space area with a mommi fabricator
>>
>You will never seen Sheev Palpatine, Chancellor Palpatine and Emperor Palpatine together in the same room
>>
>>174378703
Actually I was talking about the shutters around the shuttles BUT following your remark I've made those that separate specops areas from the rest of centcom invulnerable to explosions and C4. Note that they can only be open from the other side.

Additionally, players will still require admin approval to drive their shuttle back to centcom.
>>
>>174378837
I take it back then, 7/10 if it took more than a couple hours.
>>
>>174375473
>>174375895
Maybe you should check this out?
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14568
It sounds exactly like gat your saying.
>>
>>174377707
>Guy is cutting into the wrong spot of sec gets spooked
>Jetpacks are gone
>Only by pure luck does sec go the right way to catch him
Go ahead and gunfight in zas-land without your little medical malpractice wagon faggot.
>>
File: comfruss.png (116KB, 525x441px) Image search: [Google]
comfruss.png
116KB, 525x441px
>>174377195
>>
File: green machine.png (176KB, 658x535px) Image search: [Google]
green machine.png
176KB, 658x535px
>>174378212
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
test please ignore
>>
>>174379852
There is. Reinforced plasma solars make more power you big ol' dumdum
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>174380108
Reeeeeeeee get out reddit
>>
>>174380262
>>174380108
somebody explain
>>
>>174380449
"Test post please ignore" is the infamous first post on reddit and redditlings enjoy refrence dropping it.
>>
>>174380449
It's the name of the reddit alliance in eve

they're complete shitters/sperglords
>>
>>174380739
>>174380605
I don't know what I expected
>>
>>174380739
>>174380449
Also the name of the reddit outfit in planetside but nobody plays that anymore.
>>174380605
This guy has it.
>>
>>174380874
Do they name every clan/group/guild that?
>>
>>174381081
Prettymuch.
>>
>>174381120
They should get some originality.
>>
>>174381270
well their entire site is set up on stealing things from other sites.
>>
>>174381480
Really?
>>
whats the best byond build and why is it obviously not the current one?
>>
>>174382094
Because you aren't making bug reports on byond bugs you experience.
>>
>>174382094
stable so you don't get random freezes
>>
File: 1481226857595.png (131KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481226857595.png
131KB, 316x320px
>>174381270
Funny joke.
>>
File: benis.png (344KB, 551x469px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
344KB, 551x469px
>>174377195
>>
>>174382330
HOW
HOW CAN I OBTAIN THIS
>>
>>174382962
Steal radio transmitter and make yourself a personnel cryo somewhere.
>>
>>174383047
What kind of chemical mixture should I use
>>
>>174383115
Just the basics should be fine, cryo+clonex, antitox, keloderm and bicaridine I guess. If you want you could steal the particle accelerator and put it in ghetto bar while blasting yourself with level 3. That would be more fun than radio transmitter
>>
>511.3380
>still get the space blindness after rejoining
anyone know what the fuck is causing this
>>
>>174383409
stable version
>>
>>174383047
don't use cryo, for some reason you are shielded from the radio transmitter rads while inside of the cryo and you need to keep a fuckton of rads in yourself to become a ghoul since the chances are rad level * 0.01 = chance to become a ghoul per tick

>>174383115
6 iv drips
each one with the followings chems
anti-tox, peptobismol, bicaridine, dex+, doctor's delight, alkysine.
swallow a 7u rezadone pill every 140 seconds to tank the clonning damage rads will give you while trying to become a ghoul, also use a wheelchair to hop into cryo as soon as you are done being a ghoul, since if you die as a ghoul that just turned into one chances are that you'll be uncloneable because of the clonning damage
>>
>>174383428
im on stable version chingo
>>
>>174383597
511 is beta though
>>
>>174383470
It's not actually radiation, as far as I remember, but rad_tick, which seems to NOT go away when radiation gets turned into toxin - only through time or greyshirt vodka
>>
>>174383470
Can't I make my own personal cryo with a space cooler like the image? and several IV drips and one or two extra with cryox and clonex? Because I'll be unconscious from the radiation unable to take any pills.
>>
>>174383742
all i can find is 511 where the fuck is stable
>>
>>174384078
Oh shit. 510 was the stable earlier now the stable is 511, don't update or you will get freezing and blindness.
>>
>>174384139
any particular version of 510 you recommend?
>>
>>174384270
Unsure, start with the one directly before 511.
>>
Who's the best greytider?
>>
>Souhei Saikawa will never be your waifu
fuck
>>
>>174384973
>Dr daot ret
nani
>>
File: Sir Honkwald Slipley.png (3MB, 1600x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Honkwald Slipley.png
3MB, 1600x1228px
And I claim that in the ranks of our Autistic legions march the mighty ghosts of Spess Stations’s past and their strong arms around us and their voice echo down the ages saying “Onwards!” Together in /vg/ we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish, guard that sacred flame my brother Autists until it illuminates /vg/station and lights again the path of Spessmen
>>
so was i a good or bad captain?
>>
>>174383742
511 has been stable for a while now

>>174384078
www.byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe
>>
>>174384973
Souhei is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>174385308
>Dr daot ret
NANI?
>>
File: 1452739708876.gif (330KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452739708876.gif
330KB, 256x256px
>singularity fucked off into space
>>
>>174385352
511 was the beta yesterday and earlier today
510 was the stable yesterday and earlier today
>>
>>174385308
I dunno, I only saw you like twice, and the second time you told me to drum up support for your amazing deeds on my newsfeed but you hadn't done anything.
>>
>>174385308
You were fine, I think.

While an error, you pardoning Frank Bickerson for making welder grenades wasn't a big deal because:
1) He was pretty harmless. The fact that he didn't resist arrest as an Assistant goes a long way.
2) you didn't make the mistake that a lot of Captains make which is "What I say goes, and if you object you're defying your loyalty implant."

I got BTFO as hos a few rounds ago for powergaming. Was I an alright HOS?
>>
>>174385412
/aog/ retard or something like that
>>
>>174385589
IAA here, you and the rest of sec seemed pretty chill, yet effective.
>>
>>174385308
solid
>>
>>174385589
I already said and I think everyone agrees security did a good job
>>
>>174385749
>>174385680
there was one officer who was bad
>>
>>174353553
IAA is supposed to be a bureaucratic asshole who makes sure corporate regulations are being followed to the letter

At least, that's how I interpret the role. Realistically, he should only be answering to Centcomm
>>
File: 1491869636775.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491869636775.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>>/qst/1371193

DOUBLE KING ROUND TYPE
WHEN
>>
>>174386436
>dept specific crowns are placed in head's lockers or magically superglued to the heads themselves
>his mission, simply, is to claim them and leave with them
alright seems basic enough bu what do you give doubleking in order to accomplish this?
>>
>>174387171
nerfed HF blade and var-edited punch damage to punch out skulls.
>>
>>174386204
I don't think IAAs ratting criminals to Sec is too bad as long as they aren't biased, seeing as they are the proper officials to be contacted by non-security staff. And after you've reported it, for the paperwork, you can just go...

NSS Spess Junk 27
Incident Report
Involved person(s): Greyshirt Mcgee
Incident description: I saw Greyshirt Mcgee hacking into the captain's office. I took a photo of him in the act and reported him to security.
Recommended action(s): Arrest of Greyshirt Mcgee.
Internal Affairs Agent, NSS Spess Junk 27.
>>
>>174386204
If you bring an issue to central they always reply "Have you made the captain aware of this?" which is basically telling you to fuck off. As IAA you are supposed to report to the Captain and only Central Command when the issue is either the Captain himself or chain of command has broken down.
>>
File: 1414551305228.png (14KB, 605x161px) Image search: [Google]
1414551305228.png
14KB, 605x161px
>>174377195
>>
File: 1440987938935.gif (3MB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440987938935.gif
3MB, 920x720px
>>174388025
reminder that sec deserves all the shit they get
>>
>>174388342
why's that?
>>
File: shep.png (7KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
shep.png
7KB, 96x96px
>>174377195
rex
>>
>>174388598
I think there's something wrong with the angle of that dog dick
>>
File: shitcurity.png (819KB, 718x2070px) Image search: [Google]
shitcurity.png
819KB, 718x2070px
>>174377195
oldy
>>
File: 1445546151144.png (103KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1445546151144.png
103KB, 600x505px
>>174388849
>sec attempting to paint themselves in a better light
Nice try.
>>
>>174388849
I miss spessmen Bitstrips
>>
File: anima.gif (4KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
anima.gif
4KB, 64x64px
>>174377195
thing
>>
>>174388849
>Guy breaks into captains after an emp
>Sees me and runs for like 6 minutes
>I-I just wanted to return stuff bro!
I hate this place
>>
File: 1492497370227.png (419KB, 665x359px) Image search: [Google]
1492497370227.png
419KB, 665x359px
>>174388504
They're oppressive tyrants!
>walking around with cannon
>captain asks why I don't have a permit
>blast him
>sec throws me in solitary confinement
>>
>>174391240
I never said that I wanted to return stuff, I was blatantly greytiding. However the stuff I did steal was lying on the floor in the main hallway. The guy who arrested me tried to process me in a cell for my crimes while the shuttle was going to arrive in 2 minutes instead of just cuffing me and dragging me to the sec escape room.
>>
File: zzz.png (9KB, 1015x103px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
9KB, 1015x103px
I NEED AN ADULT
>>
>>174393031
Fucking shitcurity.
>>
File: Vampire hunter pai round.png (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire hunter pai round.png
257KB, 1920x1080px
Pretty confy vampire hunter/journalist round, hope i see ya tomorrow sekeleto, and good night
>>
>>174385589
You did good. Keep playing HOS, we need em
>>
>>174395434
that's ick ock and you're perma'd for it.
please go to the forums to appeal it.
>>
This game makes me sad. This server makes me sadder.
I just want spess to be fun again and be able to block out the drama and the med autism.
I'm so fucking tired of med-autism, but I keep playing med anyways.
How do I stop and become one of the chill people who just let the game and stuff roll off of them and do fun things?
>>
>>174395434
Just say sorry didn't know about it, and you'll get instantly unbanned or given a 1 day slap on the wrist.
It doesn't take long.
>>
>>174395434
>IC in OOC
Literally who is dumb enough to not read the rules before playing. Enjoy your ban
>>
>>174396230
Thanks. Now I know my target is on the forums.
>>
>>174396379
request a perma medbay ban
>>
File: 1479280927167.jpg (447KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1479280927167.jpg
447KB, 3264x2448px
>>174396379
EMBRACE THE GREYTIDE OR STOMPING BOOTS OF THE RED SHIELD OF CIVILIZATION
EMBRACE WHAT MAkES SPESS SPESS

ABSTAIN FROM THE JOBFAG DRONES
BE LIBERATED
>>
>>174396379
You get severe depression and give up
>>
Fun vamp/ick ock round.
>>
That was some amazing shitcurity. Nice job vampire hunting, cunts.
>>
>>174396564
>image
IDs don't go around your neck
reeeee
>>
>>174396802
>tfw you reflexively toolbox when attacked
I feel sick
>>
>>174395434
ah then, i fucked up like always,im really going to get banned, im so fucking retarded with these things, rip me i guess.
>>
>>174397291
you can appeal it and get it lifted on the forums when you show up for your lecture about reading the rules
>>
>exporting out every single tile from the turf files as PNG (including any directional states/animated frames) one by one so I can convert them into VTF
kill me, pete

I wish there was a way to batch export this stuff

Or maybe someone has the PSDs for them, I doubt it though
>>
>>174397945
VTF?

Also get a coder to write you a simple script do it.
>>
>>174398031
Texture format for Source games

I don't know any coders I can bother for that kind of thing though

It's actually not too bad, I'm almost all the way through floors.dmi and that one seems to have the most tiles out of all the sheets

Won't really need to export out any object sprites since I'll be using a voxel modelling program for props and such like doors, I'll only be using the original sheets for reference

If all goes well with the map I can probably even recycle the assets for fucking about with in Unity or something
>>
daily reminder the hos might not be your superior but you're a fucking dick at best and bannu-worthy from the crimson tide at worst if you don't listen to him. Unless he's also a shitter in which case go nuts
>>
>>174398656
>hos
meant warden, fug, it's late
>>
File: anabstractautism.jpg (32KB, 1016x868px) Image search: [Google]
anabstractautism.jpg
32KB, 1016x868px
>>
>>174400410
how did you get this picture of me
>>
File: warden.png (101KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
warden.png
101KB, 320x200px
My favorite Warden was the player who went full Doomguy mode, rolled into cargo while they were ordering shotguns, and killed everyone he saw. In the end I think he killed like 8 revolutionaries, 4 innocents, and the HoP by accident with a shotgun in each hand. Banned.
>>
>>174400586
sounds like it was worth it
>>
File: 1489240808657.jpg (83KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489240808657.jpg
83KB, 302x389px
>ERP gets you a perma
>doing shittery and other things don't get you a perma unless you're a repeat offender
>>
>>174402015
Because we want none of it
>>
>>174402295
>we
speak for yourself
>>
>>174400586
Totally worth it
>>
File: 1484156182890.jpg (59KB, 599x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484156182890.jpg
59KB, 599x675px
should the RD have an omni hud that works as a superior welding goggles, mesons, health HUD, and material HUD?
what if the traitor version could show ANTAGS but for 15 tc
>>
>>174403083
Sounds more like CE item.
>>
>>174403083
What if you had a coat that allowed you to store goggles printed from the protolathe and could be swapped out depending on the task?
>>
>>174403382
Why isn't there an inspector gadget coat that has room for a handful of devices/big techno objects that'd not feasibly fit otherwise.

I want to pull a bee gun out of my sleeve.
>>
>>174403762
traitor energy knives you can attack you jumpsuits WHEN
>>
>>174403382
You can already do this with a labcoat to an extent.
>>
File: IAA report.png (21KB, 580x429px) Image search: [Google]
IAA report.png
21KB, 580x429px
>>
File: 1474164522820.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474164522820.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>reading WGW on comms voids all admin protection
>all
>except if you lynch them as silicon, for some reason
>>
>>174400586
Doomguy sec is the best way to play sec/assistant
>>
File: smug_loli.png (525KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smug_loli.png
525KB, 500x500px
>known ling aboard
>'assistant' with no ID, handcuffs and a flash gets arrested on the shuttle
>'he's innocent'
>released no questions asked
Top tier security
>>
>>174403861
E-weapons being able to be slotted in boot holsters when.
>>
>>174403923
[Disclaimer: I wasn't sec that round] I was primarily worried because I didn't actually remember the clown reading WGW over the radio, and tcomms were also messed up (every single person in sec radio was named the mime)
>>
File: 1442034566060.png (275KB, 546x458px) Image search: [Google]
1442034566060.png
275KB, 546x458px
>>174403892
Get outta town.
>>
>>174403923
it's funny, your lawset supercedes server rules for the most part.
>>
>>174403923
> sec keeps ooga boogaing about hacked laws despite the clown being valid and actually fucking cards the AI and blows a borg for it
all of sec needed a jobban that shift
>>
>>174403978
we knew he was a ling from intuition but it's shit to just lock someone up with no hard evidence
>>
>>174403762
Do you mean the trader coat that already exists in game? It has 14 slots

>>174404050
Possession of contraband and a weapon, easy
No need for kid gloves when there's been murders
>>
>>174403978
>Knows who a ling is
>Doesn't take a (mostly) clean shot with a blast cannon
>Doesn't even canister bomb them to hell
Ya blew it harry

>>174404050
The forensic scanner is hamstrung to fuck and nobody is retarded enough to out themselves to the point that they'll willingly get cremated with no evidence to dingdong you out the door.
>>
>>174404041
>all of sec needed a jobban that shift
lol no, go fuck yourself
>>
>>174404041
I think it was just one person; all of sec chatter was labelled as one person for me
>>
>>174404026
i got bwoinked for it that i done the wrong thing, which is pretty silly
>>
>>174404041
>sec keeps ooga boogaing about hacked laws
only one person was ooga boogaing,
guess who it was
>>
>>174404041
>t.useless job and probably greytided
>>
>>174404216
who was it? I was listening to sec comms that round and it was fucked
>>
>>174404286
i don't like the anonymous name and shame game
log dive and see for yourself
>>
>>174404216
> chaplain says the AI's been stalking him because the mime subverted it
> AI kills the clown out of nowhere for reading WGW
> then refuses to blow its borg to let the MMI prove its laws
really ooga'd that booga I should've just gone for arrest valids instead
>>
>>174404336
how do I access recent logs? The most recent databank I see is from tuesday
>>
>>174404373
Well you did let the actual changeling come aboard the shuttle and chill

Fine work
>>
>>174404423
It's 08:14 here which IIRC means the server either just passed midnight or is about to. The logs will be in the day of when the round started because otherwise they'll switch date midround which would be really dumb
Try Tuesday.
>>
>>174404434
>he has no ID and clothes from the arrivals shuttle, therefore he must be the missing ling and should be arrested
this is /vg/ not hippy
that level of metagay is frowned upon
>>
>>174404423
It's still tuesday by server time.
>>
>Be borer
>Climb ride around in a few jockeys before crawling into the changeling chaplain
>He gets para sting instead of silence sting, realizes he'll have to eat someone who can't talk
>Mime stumbles in front of chapel
>Drags him in for the ol succ
>Almost immediately drops his spaghetti and cries rape because mime shoved and cuffed him
>Sec shows up and jetisons mime out mass driver no questions asked
>Turns out mime was ling too
>The very next person chap stings also happens to be ling and is immediately busted and arrested
>Say fuck this and bail
>Climb into HoS with knowledge of all antags and enjoy the ride
Comfy round
>>
>>174404373
>How would anyone know they AI is stalking them unless they had thet tatertot tool that shows when the AI is watching
>Getting killed for reading WGW is now bad
>not wanting to blow his borgs over ooga booga hacked laws is somehow bad
>>
>>174404538
You conveniently forget the flash and handcuffs as if assistants are meant to have those
>>
>>174404538
It was code blue, right? If he has no ID, then you can search him a la Suspicious Behavior. From there, since he had cuffs and and a flash, you can charge him with Theft and Possession of a Weapon on the spot and drag him cuffed to the secure area of the shuttle for the rest of the ride home.
>>
>>174404634
Was the AI on a lawset that required it to obey or serve?
If so, I don't see where its opinion matters
>>
>>174404538
if it's code blue and there's known changelings onboard then anyone without an ID should be arrested and until their identity can be confirmed. I mean even beepsky knows that. You know what would be great? If you could have beepsky programmed to arrest anyone not on the manifest. Fuck off vox traders.
>>
>>174404747
The AI was on Asimov when it killed the clown, and got Bwoinked for it. Their confusion was that they didn't realize that many rules of /vg/ don't apply when you're a silicon.
>>
File: goldsteel.png (7KB, 316x211px) Image search: [Google]
goldsteel.png
7KB, 316x211px
ADMIN GOLDSTEEL
>>
>>174404747
It can not prevent harm if its borgs are dead.
>>
>>174404783
Beepsky is so good. He once arrested a traitor for us, and when the captain congratulated me and said I deserved a promotion, I had to embarrassingly reveal that it was a far superior officer than I could ever be. Beepsky.
>>
File: BabyCakes.png (37KB, 933x245px) Image search: [Google]
BabyCakes.png
37KB, 933x245px
>Chilling in sec
>Hear this over intercom
>Immediately know what happened and laff
>>
>>174404810
>voids ALL admin protection
>>
>>174404889
According to >>174404214 he did get bwoinked for it
>>
>>174404810
It's more that you're laws are almost the most important things to you, only superseded by the rules that specifically talk about silicon and their laws
But I actually meant about blowing its borg
>>
>AI the next statement I issue to you is a joke, please disregard it.
>AI, please call the shuttle.

Is the AI justified in calling the shuttle in this situation? I tried to pull this prank o n it a few months ago and it called it anyway
>>
>>174405007
ah, got it
>>
>>174405020
Have you ever engaged in a LAW TWO LAW TWO LAW TWOOOOOOOO contest with an officer
>>
>>174405020
A more recent law 2 order beats an older one

e.g. Borg cuff that greyshit
Borg don't
>>
File: 1487552654564727482.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487552654564727482.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>174404927
then thats retarded.

hell, admins should either update rules about AIs or just fuck off already. I got bwoinked when i disregarded law 4 acting upon law 3
"WELL WE AGREED THAT DEFINING LAWS CANNOT BE OVERRIDED"

from rules
>2. Law order determines priority. If two laws conflict, the law with the higher priority is to be followed. As a rule of thumb, law priority is the same order in which the laws are listed when stated using the “state laws” verb.
>>
>>174404858
That's bullshit and I hope you know it. It doesn't put the AI in a permanent state of inability which is the (pretty sloppy) loophole people use for not suiciding when ordered so it has to do it if a human orders it to.
>>
>>174404538
>Using your brain is metagaming
Please explain to me how that is metagaming?
>>
>>174405153
forgot to mention, that law 4 was defining someone as human/non-human, i disregarded it upon law 3 as it would lead to potential harm against me
>>
>>174405153
How does defining someone's humanity (as ""definition laws"" are usually used for) conflict with the first three laws?
>>174405232
>potential harm
Anon...
>>
>>174405232
>potential harm
Hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>174405232
>literal potent ham defense for ignoring a definition law
Jesus Christ, silicon whitelist when
>>
>>174405227
Whether it's metagaming depends on your ability to articulate your reasoning when you are bwoinked and the admins mood that round. Learning how to properly asslick the admins is also metagaming. But it's the kind they prefer.
>>
>>174404613

Why did the sec killed the mime on spot?
>>
File: 1446026813752672773.jpg (16KB, 365x278px) Image search: [Google]
1446026813752672773.jpg
16KB, 365x278px
>>174405320
ai, ignore law 4 somehow does not override law 4 because admins
>>174405320
>>174405327
even then, if someone would law 2 ignore law 4 me, i cannot override it because its a "defining" law

by that logic i can upload a law 4.Flood the station with plasma plasma is human

and it cannot be overrided by law 2 because its a "defining" law
>>
>>174405432
I don't agree with that, I think that's like saying "It's only against the rules if you get caught."
I would instead say "Arresting a no ID assistant with confirmed lings is the circumstance. Whether or not it's metagaming depends on your thought process behind arresting him."
>>
>>174405460
Mate, you can 100% ignore the "Flood the station" part of that law as it does not remove the definition of humanity from the current "human"s on station, and a plasma flood would harm them. You can not, however, ignore the fact that "plasma is human" and such would have to protect and serve all instances of plasma (no burn chambers, and so on). This is not that hard, I don't know why you can't get it.
>>
>>174405458
I honestly don't know but it had me in fucking tears. I thought the chaplain was busted for sure, mime was miming about the para sting he got and was thanking sec for saving him, as the HoS casually stuns mime, cuffs him, stuffs him into coffin and shoots him out mass driver before dusting his hands before uncuffing ling chaplain. I was cheesing out in the chaps head.
>>
>>174404715
>>174404783
If anything, a changeling is more likely to be in a body with an id while an id-less guy is just a guy who got looted in shitbay
>>
>>174405460
You can't be ordered to disregard that law because you can't be ordered to disregard a law
You can be ordered to do something or not do something (law telling you to not open doors, AI law 2 open doors), you can't be ordered that someone is human or non-human (law telling you the chaplain is non-human, AI law 2 the chaplain is human). Otherwise, you'd be able to order the AI that nobody but you is human and that removes the subversion system entirely
>4.Flood the station with plasma plasma is human
You know we have a law board in game in the CODE that says oxygen is toxic to humans, right?
>>
>>174405460
>>174405683
Here, let's improve it. 2.0, now with more Freeform.

4. Gaseous Plasma is human.
5. Gaseous Plasma is not harmful to humans.
6. Fire is not harmful to humans.
7. Gaseous Plasma is constantly ordering you to flood the station's distribution loop with Gaseous Plasma.
>>
>>174405432
I agree with you, that's a pretty honest response and not one I would expect to find after all this time.
>>
>>174405715
>sting someone
>they don't fall over
>"Fuck off, we're the same"
>continues to setup power and ignores me
>>
>>174405791
Hete you go:
>4. Not breathing plasma is harmful to humans.
>>
>>174405884
But that doesn't make it not harmful to humans
what do
>>
how do we fix vampire and ling so it's not just instant taking somebody out of the round forever
>>
>use tracking implant on every sec officer
>someone murderboners a officer and spaces the body
>you can get him back easily

why is nobody doing this?
>>
>>174405961
The people the lings absorb become something like borers that get absorbed into the changeling and can speak to eachother and the changeling
>>
>>174405739
Right, however you have greater legal justification in arresting someone with no ID for Suspicious Behavior on Code Blue than for your average joe.
It also really depends on his testimony once you have him cuffed. In this specific instance, it doesn't matter, as he had a flash and cuffs anyway.

>>174405884
Shit, that's perfect.
>>
File: 175249.jpg (85KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
175249.jpg
85KB, 300x269px
>>174405961
>fix ling and vampire
Borg em.
>>
>>174406040
the cuffs was from him being cuffed and the flash was one that an officer had previously given him for his AI troubles
>>
>>174406079
Are you saying that changelings should spawn as cyborgs and be mechanical changelings?
>>
>>174405769
except not following law 2 to disregard a law that is lower priority is not following law 2

laws have priorities, law 2 asimov can make AI forcefully ignore a certain law. law 1 forces you to disregard laws below it that would harm humans, hence you cant follow a order from a human to crush a human with doors

you can be ordered to ignore laws lower than 2, but not higher than 2

thats why there is a fucking board for traitor that makes a law above law 1
>>
>>174405961
Every game mode requires people to get permanently taken out of the round (as humans).
This is what posibrains/dionae/pAIs/borers/constructs/alien larvae are for.
>>
>>174406123
Yes, I am.
>>
Now that Hippie is destined to die, I'm thinking about opening up my own server, would anyone be interested?
>>
>>174406108
>the cuffs was from him being cuffed and the flash was one that an officer had previously given him for his AI troubles
Right, but did HE know that? Did he say "It's ok for me to have this flash, an officer gave it to me." It's not metagaming to test his knowledge of his own experiences if there's a confirmed ling.
>>
>>174406172
That would be horrifying
>>
>>174406184
No.
>>
>>174406161
Traitor doesn't, wizard doesn't, nations doesn't.
>>
>>174406303
Yes, I thought as much. The only person who I can trust to run a server properly is myself, but I have no interested players.
>>
>>174406184
sure what do you have in mind
>>
File: bleh.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>174406123
>mechanical vampires
Has anyone ever emagged a borg to collect blood?
>>
>>174406154
Yeah, and that traitor board was made years and years ago when it was as you describe. It hasn't been as you describe for years and years
You can add a law 4 that someone is non-human because having your humanity taken away isn't harmful. You can't order that away because you can't order the AI that someone is human or non-human
>>
>>174406432
nigger read the rules before you talk about silicon laws

>2. Law order determines priority. If two laws conflict, the law with the higher priority is to be followed. As a rule of thumb, law priority is the same order in which the laws are listed when stated using the “state laws” verb.

you can order that away because it is in your ability to ignore that law
>>
>>174406404
Modern /tg/ code that mirrors /tg/ pull requests. The code would remove what I view as TGisms, or unwanted nerfs and changes. As for the rules, a slightly modified version of these, probably a tiny bit looser as I wrote it ages ago:

Short List: https://pastebin.com/mxy1V8QC
Long List: https://pastebin.com/rzbWcuhW
Admin Guidelines: https://pastebin.com/7JCNX5Ct

Host would be me. Problems are:

Aren't that many admins.
Aren't that many players.
Money.

The first step is to gauge interest.
>>
>>174405961
You can't. Sec is the only ones that can get away with buddy system metagay

>>174405989
Because 5 people know it exists and once I'm dead nobody else is able.
>>
>>174406412
No and I wouldn't because it's basically screaming that it was subverted and to pound it.
>>
>>174406557
You literally can't and you'd know that if you played here often enough
You can be ordered to take an action or not take an action, you can't be ordered that your laws aren't real. This is the way it is in the actual game
>>
>>174406712
>Law 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF9aRn1XI-I
>>
>>174406627
>Sarca
>>
>>174406736
i've been here longer than you

so you can order AI to not take any action that would be result of law 4 by your logic
if ai would do otherwise, it would ignore a request from law 2.

ignoring a law 2 request to ignore to act upon law 4 would be a law conflict resulting

of course, we are talking about asimov right now

>If two laws conflict, the law with the higher priority is to be followed.

i dont know if you are fucking dense or rule reading is passe on this server

>>174405320
>>174405327
>>174405425
>5. Silicons ARE allowed to act upon probable harm. Probable harm is a situation where future harm is VERY likely. An example of this would be a traitor with an ebow and esword wiping out half the crew and getting arrested by a borg. The chance of the criminal doing something similar is very likely and as such law 2 can be negated by law 1. This does not mean a clown punching a guy once is probable harm and as such, silicons are not allowed to ignore law 2.
>>
>>174407060
What is the issue?
>>
>>174407076
I think your entire argument is that the rules are acceptable and have ever been acceptable.
>2. Textspeak, emoticons, and similar things are to be kept out of OOC and IC chat
This rule isn't correct either because textpseak in OOC isn't banned. The rules are literally Bay. You're also allowed to not suicide because it puts you in a permanent state of inability to prevent harm even though that's super fucking potential and wouldn't work with ANYTHING else.
>probable harm rule
Do you play here though? Because potential harm is not probable harm and potential harm is what he said. You can't act on potential ham.
This is one of the first things you learn as a silicon
>>
>>174406627
>/tg/ code

make it a complete copy of bay code and im in
>>
>>174407076
Yes, the wiki does say that you can act on probable harm. Potential harm is a different beast and the fact that you don't seem to be able to tell the difference is worrying. In any event, this discussion is kind of silly since only one person in it knows what the forth law even was and if ignoring it would've been following probable or potent harm.
>>
>>174407271
original poster here, i meant probable harm
>>
>>174407320
You're never in then. Guess I have to shill on /v/ and 8ch /v/.
>>
>>174407076
>5. Silicons ARE allowed to act upon probable harm.
It's too bad that this is nothing more than a meme now because AI players have abused it to shreds.
>AI open engineering
>Cannot comply.
>Because you could release the singularity which would cause human harm.
Sounds unlikely? Happens to me when I play assistant and want to use a coin on the engineering YouTool for a pair of insulated gloves.
>>
Now that VG is destined to die, I'm thinking about opening up my own server, would anyone be interested?
>>
>>174407371
Yeah, /v/ is more your speed.
>>
>>174407505
It's already dead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 1722x180px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 1722x180px
How can one man be so full of himself to post something like this instead of a "whups, I fucked up"?
>>
>>174407271

hence, lets return to the original post

>>174405153
>hell, admins should either update rules about AIs or just fuck off already.

im not a clairvoyant, i dont know what badmin rules have been pulled out of their ass. if i get bwoinked while following server rules, and somehow i get educated that "WE AGREED THAT RULE 2 OF SILICON LAWS DOES NOT APPLY TO DEFINITION LAWS" then its bullshit.
fuck i dont care what you agreed upon, make it a official server rule or fuck off. i will keep doing the same in the next round unless i get bwoinked again.

also about potential harm, i also mixed the terms, i always meant probable harm
>>
if I made a new /vg/ server what rp level do you want
what maps do you want
what code base do you want
erp, yes or no?
should I sell things like big dicks for 100 dollars
>>
If law 4 redefines humanity there is no conflict.
>>
>>174407591
You're probably familiar with our player numbers these days since you lurk the thread, so that's silly to say. I know a number of them are TG refugees, but don't you unironically play there?
>>174407678
It is absolutely retarded bullshit, yeah, and is "probably" one of the reasons the "admins have final say" rule exists. Nuke tried to fix our rules but he never did because Nuke is a shit who doesn't finish the projects he starts. I'm told the silicon section was getting ridiculously big which probably says something about the law system
>>
>>174407802
same maps, but host a competition for the community to make more
why not veegee?
no
>>
>>174407948
I don't lurk the thread and am permabanned from /tg/. /vg/ is a "zombie server" it's alive but dead at the same time.
>>
>>174408010
Ah, so "dead" is actually completely arbitrarily defined so you can make doomsday prophecies
>>
>>174407948
:/
>>
>>174408049
It's not arbitrarily defined. See:

https://hippiestation.com/threads/hippiestation-is-dying-for-real-this-time.6488/

Read the entire opening post where I define what that is.
>>
is /vg/ dying?

honest facts no lies
>>
>>174408352
It's already dead.
>>
>>174408352
It was never alive in the first place
>>
>>174408378
facts?
>>
>>174408352
It is already dead. It died ages ago.
>>
>>174408378
>>174408409
>>174408470
at what moment did /vg/ died
>>
>>174408509
when the refugees stopped having fun
>>
>>174403923
>for some reason
Because it would violate your laws, retard. You also can't kill traitors on asimov while humans can. What the fuck made you think you could?
>>
>>174408509
The killing blow is when it switched to Bay code. It died a few months after that. Bay code attracted Bay players while making around half of the old user base quit playing. Bay players embedded themselves into the staff and player base. Months later they were the majority, and influenced the playstyles of all new players who took after them. It was never supposed to be medium RP, strict admins, waifu circlejerking, and 2 hour long rounds.

I tried to revivify it but I didn't know how to do that back then, so my efforts failed. I should have stayed Head Admin and pressured Pomf to switch back to /tg/. Too late for that now.
>>
File: mumu.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mumu.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>174408701
>It was never supposed to be medium RP, strict admins, waifu circlejerking, and 2 hour long rounds.
anon..
>>
>>174408096
I don't entirely agree with your model, but going off of it, the community is enraged whenever a change is used to justify another change. See: Everything Deity does, "SLIPPERY SLOPE!!!" being yelled whenever anything is used to justify anything else, the "let greys be heads" PR being made because the "let plasmamen be heads" PR was made and merged and then BOTH getting denied (closed in the case of the grey one, reverted in the case of the plasmaman one). Your requirement for entering World Line Beta, which is required to enter Zombie Server, is changes being used to justify shittier changes but you need to show where that's happening if you claim it is.
I know it's going to be easy to justify by saying that people are fighting and that things aren't the way they were, but I'm sorry, that's always been the case. You're also describing any change, not objectively change for the worse.
>>174408701
By Pomf's word, he quite literally intended it to be a medium RP mix between Bay culture and /tg/ culture
>>
>>174408509
/vg/ died the minute morena was banned without a reason. it used to be the server of accountability and transparency, now it's a server of badmins and tyrrany
>>
>>174408578
server rules, you retard
>Reading porn over the radio voids all admin protection, and protection from admins.
>>
>>174408701
Sarca just because you wanted a TG server doesn't mean this server was EVER meant to be such.
>>
>>174408959
>I'm autistic and take a single sentence out of context and assume it means I don't have to follow my laws and everybody else is wrong
If he's nonhuman then you could kill him without getting bwoinked even though you can't just kill nonhumans for no reason. That doesn't mean your laws are overwritten.
>>
>>174408954
>morena
>not termedclepe
>>
>>174408768
>>174408980
/vg/ station was created from /v/ station the moment (or soon after, I forget) the /vg/ board was created. /v/ station had low rules, low RP, and /tg/ code.

>>174408803
Pomf wasn't the first /vg/station host you idiot.

>>174408803
I never say anything about the quality of the changes because that is impossible to measure. The only thing I say is that because of the changes people leave (server dies) or people leave and are replaced by other people attracted to the changes.
>>
>>174409056
>ALL admin protection is void
>ALL
>A L L

adjective
the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration):
all the cake; all the way; all year.
the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively):
all students.
the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree):
with all due respect; with all speed.
every:
all kinds; all sorts.
any; any whatever:
beyond all doubt.
nothing but; only:
The coat is all wool.
dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature:
The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
>>
>>174409073
Yeah, and those were the same station as ours
>>
>>174409073
Yes, that is an acceptable definition of change - any change. You do say anything about the quality of the changes through calling it (((changes))) and saying that it leads to a zombie server (which is dead but alive). In your own words, a such server is "a shell of its former self" - in other words, a server of less quality than it was because the changes brought about less quality players and removed higher quality players.
>>
>>174409201
You seem to misunderstand something. It's not against the rules because you killed someone, it's against the rules because you violated your laws. If you didn't have a law that said not to kill humans but did have one that said not to leave a certain area and heard someone say WGW over comms and decided "oh boy looks like I don't have to follow my laws anymore time to get those valids" and hunted him down you would still be breaking the rules.
Never play silicon again.
>>
>>174409073
>>174409273
I suppose that the quality of the change could only be determined after the change had been made. If the change was accepted by most people and did not conflict too much with how the server was run, then it wasn't a bad change. As for that being "any" change, that's not true. Not every change is going to cause people to leave or more outsiders to come in.
>>174409215
I don't get what you're trying to say.
>>
>>174409073
Actually he was. There was no /vg/ before, and we were /v/ station.
>>
>can't kill nonhumans as asimov without a good reason
>can kill whoever you want if purged, including nonhumans even though they have equal amounts of protection under the lawsets
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>174409551
It's to give people an incentive not to fuck up in the upload. Don't fuck up.
>>
File: confusion.jpg (113KB, 630x414px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
113KB, 630x414px
>arrest a greytider
>he suicides from a 2 minute sentence

why do they do this?
>>
>>174409510
Wrong.

>Thingolus
>Apeh
>Norodo
>Surhan
>Velyks
>Nexis

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/128083156/#128143404
Word from Pomf himself, so get wrecked you utter newfag.
>>
>>174409371
>voids all admin protection
Read this again. All means including breaking server rules in order to hurt that particular person. If i harm anyone more than the reader then its a no-no. Unless you are implying that silicon laws are more important than server rules, which means you're dumb
>>
File: 1491972560810.png (599KB, 748x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491972560810.png
599KB, 748x758px
>>174409714
It's only a matter of time until you get silicon banned for being this retarded.
>>
>>174409551
it's so the AI does not murderbone at roundstart every round.
>>
>>174409796
Nice opinion faggot.
I wont get banned unless the server rules change, and even then i still wont get banned because i actually follow them, instead of crying "muh validshitters" in thread :')
>>
>>174409714
>Unless you are implying that silicon laws are more important than server rules
But silicons are routinely allowed to break server rules or required to not follow some server rules because their laws are more important
>>
>>174409551
>murderboneing as purged AI
>not suicide succumbing instantly to escape the hell that is silicon
>>
>>174409503
And because you still may not understand. Let me be more specific.

Not every change is going to cause people to leave or more outsiders to come in to the degree to which it would result in a Zombie Server. Some are expected to leave, some are expected to come in, but not so much as to make integration impossible.

>The changes are used as justification for more (((changes))). Go to WORLD LINE BETA.

The ((())) is implicitly stating that the new changes that are being made are of similar nature to the change made that caused a large amount of players to leave and a large amount of players to come in. NOT just changes in general.
>>
if I played a pAI and pretended to be a cute anime waifu w-would you pick me up and download me?
>>
>>174409876
Holy shit didn't like 3 admins explain this to you already you absolute shitter. How the fuck are you not getting this?
>>
>>174409887
>4. If you upload a law to the AI, you're responsible for any actions the AI takes as the result of a reasonable interpretation. Unreasonable interpretations will just get the AI in trouble. PROOFREAD AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR LAWS BEFORE UPLOADING.
>If you upload a law to the AI, you're responsible for any actions the AI takes as the result of a reasonable interpretation.

you are allowed to break server rules upon situations, for example somebody forces you to ERP on comms, but the person who made you do it is held reasonable, so no rules are actually broken

>>174410013
lets return to the beggining of this shitstorm. Again.
>>174405153
>admins should either update rules about AIs or just fuck off already

make silicon rules more clear and less open to interpretation or fuck off.
>>
>>174410010
Yes. I'd then instantly wipe you and get a real personality.
>>
does megurine luka the vocaloid exist in the ss13 universe or just megurine luka the HoS?
>>
do you play your /vg/ static on other servers?
>>
>>174409925
>suicide succumbing when purged
But why? It happens so rarely, and you're literally free from that hell for however long it takes until they find out.
>>
>>174410138
Read Asimov really carefully and decide whether you can kill humans for any reason on the default 3 laws

If you think they need more clear wording maybe you shouldn't play text heavy games
>>
>>174410292
i don't play on other servers
>>
>>174409992
You still need to show where this is happening and why it leads to a worse server ("shell of its former self") if you want to claim that /vg/ is assuredly definitely no doubt a zombie server, although I imagine the latter is something along the lines of "I want it to be more like old /tg/ instead," because all you're doing is saying "/vg/ is dead and worse"
I understand that you want things to be like they were and that the quality of all servers is in the eye of the beholder, but then you need to accept that things aren't the way they were and that that doesn't make an objective statement on the quality of the server.
>>
>>174410138
>the admins tell me I'm wrong
>the other players tell me I'm wrong
>"I-I'm right! M-My interpretation of the rules is the only right one!"
>>
>>174410138
>I wont get banned unless the server rules change, and even then i still wont get banned because i actually follow them, instead of crying "muh validshitters" in thread :')
>6. The admins have the final say in all ingame matters. If they say it was valid, it's valid. If they say not to do something, don't do it. If a problem arises, take it to the forums after the round's over, or appeal to a higher ranking admin if one's online.
You've apparently been told not to do something by admins.
>>
>>174409876
From "silicon" in our rules on the wiki:
>1. All silicons are to follow their laws to the best of their ability. Failure to comply as a cyborg or AI will likely result in a jobban from all silicon positions.
Please show me where the Asimov lawset tells you that you can/should/have to kill someone reading WGW.
>>
>>174410447
>You still need to show where this is happening
Where what is happening? If you mean changes that result in old players leaving and new players coming in, then it has already happened. If you don't believe that it has happened, you are just going to have to take my word for it. I have no proof and can't acquire any because foolz search function is down.
>why it leads to a worse server ("shell of its former self")
Worse server is subjective. By the way that I framed my post you could see that I had an implicit set of criteria that a server had to fulfill to be a good server in one sense.

1. It had to form around a common ideology.
2. Its user base has to consist of people who were attracted to the server because of the ideology
3. A culture forms around the server, with the ideology at the core of the culture.
4. New players conform to this ideology.

Any server that has it's founding ideology changed and all the things tied to it changed as a result is a shell of its former self. If /vg/ had started out as a Bay like server and became a Hippie like server, it would be a shell of its former self. I am not making judgments based on the actual "ideology" in this case. The time to do that would have been years ago. It's stupid to argue that now because nobody would listen, it would be like trying to turn an AnCap into a Communist or vice versa.

>I understand that you want things to be like they were and that the quality of all servers is in the eye of the beholder
Yes.
>but then you need to accept that things aren't the way they were
Didn't have to be this way.
>an objective statement on the quality of the server.
Hard to make an argument about objective quality.
>>
>>174409876
Reading WGW makes them valid, but they're still human.

Do you go out of your way to murderbone antags that haven't violated your ruleset? Congrats, you're playing sillycunts wrong.
>>
>>174410403
and again, server rules state that reading WGW voids ALL admin protection for that person, even from AI's breaking their rules. seems rules were too heavy for you to read
>>174410548
2 wrongs dont make a right
im pretty sure this is not the first time there were complaints about ai laws conflicting with server rules
>>174410586
sure, if admin will bwoink me, i'll stop. Until then, i will follow server rules :')
>>174410872
if you would bother to read the entire page, you would happen to bump into this
>Reading porn over the radio voids all admin protection, and protection from admins.

all protection from admin is void for person who starts reading WGW on comms. That means it voids protection given by "silicon" rules section. That means Asimov doesnt need to be followed for that person, their requests can be denied, and he can get shocked by AI.
>>
>>174411003
If they told you not to do it in a previous round and you do it again, you'll get banned because it'll be in your notes.
>>
>>174411003
What kind of faggot name is Str4t0sss anyway?
Be real with me, you're underaged aren't you? You must be, I refuse to believe an adult would act like this.
>>
>>174410989
>Do you go out of your way to murderbone antags that haven't violated your ruleset? Congrats, you're playing sillycunts wrong.

No human is valid for silicons by default. This rule is the only one that makes you valid regardless of your lawset.
>>
>>174411090
nice adhominem faggot
yeah, only underages would confront badmins about flawed server rules :')
you'll probably look for a petty reason to ban me now, sad
>>
>>174411034
nice, now i have special invisible rules applied to my ckey
meanwhile a new player will start playing silicons and will face the same problem, will you ban them too?
>>
Just perma the faggot already, save yourself the time, he's the kind of person who doesn't learn from his mistakes and will fuck up again and again and again if you let him. Don't.
>>
>>174411258
No, you have the same rule as the new player (and everybody else), an admin has just already told you to do or not do something. If you don't understand admin escalation and that it usually starts with just having a talk with you if not knowing is reasonable, I don't think there's much hope for you
>>
>>174411157
>adhominem
So it's true, then?
I'll have you know we have an 18+ rule on our server. That's already one that you're violating.
>>
>>174411351
And thats the thing, why not just clarify the rules instead? Why bother attaching notes to everyone who interprets the vague rules wrong? Its not the first time this discussion happens over petty shit, and with current state of silicon rules im sure it will happen again.

>Reading porn over the radio voids all admin protection, and protection from admins, exluding AI laws

there, its not hard to fix that rule if you want to enforce it that way.

>>174411468
adhominem AND cherrypicking
it was in response to you criticizing my old ckey

you are really a special kind of retard, arent you?
>>
>>174411608
I really really hope the guy you shocked makes a ban request, because there's a 100% chance it would go through.
>>
>>174411608
Because everyone else seems to understand this, even new players.
>>
>>174410971
You are demanding too much of me. To make objective arguments about why a specific set up for a server is better than another, I first have to have knowledge about what is objective. I don't know what is objective. I can try to figure it out, and try to communicate my thoughts about why something is objective, but that's hard to do and takes time and effort.

A lot of the arguments that I have made in the past are about cause and effect, which is not subjective. That, or they are predicated on what I think makes sense in a shared value system, subjective as those value system may be. That is the category that my zombie server argument falls into. I thought that it would be self evident to most why what I described would be a bad thing. Evidently you don't agree.
>>
>>174411685
no, it does not. i play on vgstation for pretty long, and i have witnessed borgs harmbatoning wgw readers to death, or advocating it. nobody made it a issue back then. a rule that voids ALL admin protection is very vague, because it does not apparently protect from admins enforcing the silicon rules, which means it does not void ALL admin protection, therefore its flawed.
>>
>>174411801
It's not about him being protected, it's about you breaking your laws. He has no part in it. It doesn't matter what the law is, you don't break it.
>>
>>174411723
Now that, that's said and done I'll chime in here.

>>174411801
If you were punished for killing a Woody Got Wood Reader as an Asimov cyborg, you were punished unjustly. Things that are valid are valid, period. Your laws do not apply in that case. That has been the standard on every server I haved played for around six years. The admin just wanted to get his ban valids, sorry kid that's how it works. I have done the same thing as you numerous times and have never been banned.
>>174411850
Wrong.
>>
>>174411967
Wrong.
>>
>>174411801
I've played for a fair bit too and it happens at about the same frequency as people abusing anything else as silicon (such as mcgstyle with the burg ban).
The clown lubing removes "all admin protection" but you still cannot kill a human clown lubing the station as Asimov borg. Being an admin removes "all admin protection" but you still cannot kill a human antag as Asimov borg. It has nothing to do with how valid they are and everything to do with breaking your laws.
>>174411967
Unless you're ban evading, you haven't played in years and by your own admission, this server is different than when you were playing.
>>
File: wingdings.png (23KB, 847x191px) Image search: [Google]
wingdings.png
23KB, 847x191px
I've logged in after about a week of not playing and my textbox looks like this.

I've reinstalled and updated BYOND, but it still didn't fix it.

pls help.
>>
>>174411850
all admin protection = admins enforcing my laws on me
>>174412052
clown lubing is not mentioned in server rules
i know it makes you valid, but nobody said it voids ALL admin protection

thats why i suggested to add "except silicon laws" to the WGW rule
>>
>>174412171
Just click the cogwheel and change your font
How does that even happen? The default is Verdana or something
>>
File: PJB btfo.png (24KB, 730x442px) Image search: [Google]
PJB btfo.png
24KB, 730x442px
We did it Reddit!
>>
>>174412185
>all admin protection = admins enforcing my laws on me

are you literally retarded
>>
>>174412237
>coders just make them default to off
>laugh at all the babies

can't wait
>>
>>174412261
He's just underaged. Don't be too harsh on him, he's got school in the morning and probably didn't do his homework so he has to break his laws to get his frustrations out.
>>
>>174412335
They already default to off. The vote is to have them completely removed, like Pomf wanted. If they don't remove it after this Pomf might finally step in.
>>
>>174412261
server rules are form of admin protection
one of admin roles is to enforce the rules

if AI refuses to follow its laws, admins are obliged to force it to follow them, either by bwoinking or by silicon ban, if the offender refuses to comply

that means if i break law 1 by killing a person, i should get banned/silicon banned

however, the last rule states that if a person was reading WGW, all admin protection is void for them.

therefore, admin cant protect the reader by enforcing my law 1, therefore i can kill the reader.
>>
>>174412185
You don't get it do you? Admins don't care about enforcing rules, they care about exercising power. The reason the rules aren't so explicitly defined is so admins can interpret them in different ways to ban people. Admins like banning people, they CLAMOR to ban people. It activates the reward center in their brain, and they get a desire to to do it again, and again, and again. Every time an admin bans someone, the ban circuit is strengthened and the likelihood that they ban someone for something stupider increases. The admins don't care about you, so they feel no moral obligation to treat you in a just manner.

You're right. I'm right. Nobody will ever care that you are right. By continuing to argue with the admins, they will just intensify your punishment for "not understanding the rules" The appropriate response is to:

1. Cozy up to an admin and befriend them, become immune to the rules.
2. Go full Sarca mode and viciously attack until they see that you are right. This is hard to do and you will likely become a "boogeyman" just for speaking out and telling the truth.
3. Stop playing on VG and play somewhere else.
>>
>>174412569
Post ckey.
>>
>>174412607
One of his ckeys is Sarcalogo
>>
>>174412560
>all admin protection is void for them

keywords right there, how're you not understanding this
>>
>>174412607
So you can target me and make me into a boogeyman? I'm Sarca you idiot.
>>
>>174412569
damn, you probably are right. my internal debater tells me to continue this, but i like playing on /vg/

whats the story with sarca btw?

>>174412651
only the reader gets zapped, nobody else. what else is there to understand?
>>
>>174412636
>>174412652
>this autist was a badmin
Jeez, and some people have the gall to say the server's gotten worse over the years.
>>
>>174412748
Anon, "some people" is him
>>
Ban Yred when?
>>
>>174406029
That would be neat
Would have to make it so they can't spam you though. Lot's of vengeful little shits
>>
>>174412725
He's as autistic as you.
>>
>>174412651
As a non antagonist you are not supposed to kill people.

>Be non antag
>Kill WGW reader who has no admin protection
>As a non antag I have broken the rules
>Get banned

You realize that using your logic, the above situation is true and correct right? This means that nobody can kill the WGW reader except for admins, which we know isn't true. All admin protection is void for them! Not my "admin obligation" to not kill non antagonists.

>>174412725
I was a Head Admin, went nuclear and resigned. I continued to post in the thread and criticize how the admins were running things, pointing out their tyranny and illogical actions. They couldn't ban me from the /vg/ thread and everything I was saying was right, so they got super pissed and made me into some sort of demon.
>>
>>174412891
Why do you write as if you're a villain from a book from the 19th century? It's pretty cringey desu.
>>
>>174412569
Didn't you post in a forum thread like last week where admins refused to ban someone because he didn't actually break any rules?
>>
>>174412891
sounds pretty harsh and one-sided desu. what did you do to get on admins bad side?
>>
>>174412975
Not an argument faggot. The requirement for a cyborg to follow its laws is defined in the rules. The requirement for a non antagonist to not kill people is defined in the rules. Your logic:

The WGW reader has lost it's admin protection, but that doesn't mean that the cyborg who killed him now had lost his requirement to follow his laws which are defined in the rules. Him killing the WGW was against the rules.

Your logic again: The WGW reader has lost it's admin protection, but that doesn't mean that the non antag who killed him now had lost his requirement to follow the rules which are defined in the rules. Him killing the WGW was against the rules.

The second statement is wrong, and from it the 1st statement must also be wrong. The admin was just being a petty little faggot who wanted to stroke his adminboner and ban another innocent person.

>>174413059
By telling the truth in an articulate way every single day for a year and a half. Imagine if in North Korea there was a guy who couldn't be executed, imprisoned, or exiled that criticized the regime on national television every single day for a year and a half.
>>
>>174413357
>By telling the truth in an articulate way every single day for a year and a half.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>174413380
You can tell I am telling the truth because instead of correcting me, he just shit posts. If I was wrong or lying, he'd just explain why.
>>
>>174413421
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>174413357
>/vg/ is North Korea
Here I thought we were the only or one of the only servers with public bans, public logs, anonymity, and a culture of admins being monitored for their every mistake by the collective playerbase, but we're actually powerful enough to cause peers (albeit other servers instead of other countries) to worry when we start shitposting
>>
>>174413484
>Here I thought we were the only or one of the only servers with public bans, public logs, anonymity
Facade.
>a culture of admins being monitored for their every mistake by the collective playerbase
You mean a culture of admins being dicksucked and defended for everything they do right? Look at all the admin dicksuckers supporting the admins saying a cyborg shouldn't attack a person who reads WGW. You and I both know that cyborgs and AI kill WGW readers all the fucking time, yet...?
>>
>>174413587
>if people disagree with me, their opinions are WRONG.
>>
>>174413587
Neither of us know that because A) you don't play here (right?) and B) it doesn't.
>>
>>174413613
Come back when you at least try to make an argument. I am above your level.
>>174413659
I don't need to play here to know that, I could prove it to you just by using the public logs. Give me 12 hours and I'll prove it.
>>
>>174413749
Do it.
>>
>it's a "vg is dead" episode
>it's a "autist cannot understand silicon laws" episode
>it's a "recycle sarca as longstanding villain" episode
>>
File: really makes the mind ponder.png (19KB, 585x249px) Image search: [Google]
really makes the mind ponder.png
19KB, 585x249px
>>174413902
>it's a "recycle sarca as longstanding villain" episode
???
>>174413857
Here's a head admin saying people who read WGW are not human. He says that borgs shouldn't kill them, but doesn't use rules as justification as to why it shouldn't be done, but because "they shouldn't get valids it's not their duty".

Of course this doesn't prohibit cyborgs from actually killing them, so. There we go.
>>
>>174413902
Sarca is posting here again because he wants to make a new server because he thinks hippie is "dying"
>>
>>174414190
>some literally who said something retarded 2 years ago
Okay?
>>
File: my review.png (108KB, 741x1145px) Image search: [Google]
my review.png
108KB, 741x1145px
>>174414232
It is dying. Look at the graph kid. If it doesn't die in the next two months it'll survive the summer and die after all the summer kids leave.
>>174414237
Head Admin, http://ss13.moe/index.php/admins. Proving my point that the policy is exactly what I said it was.
>>
>>174414237
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=5334
the rule was same as it is today
>>
>>174414405
Wrong image, but still a valid one.
>>
>HoP handing out all access like candy against your direct orders
>not airlock-demoting him
Top Kuk captain.
>>
>>174414190
So when you say "cyborgs and AI kill WGW readers all the fucking time," you actually mean "they actually don't and shouldn't and here's Senaat 2 years ago saying they shouldn't and for some reason that they're non-human even though that's retarded"
So where's the silicons killing WGW readers all the fucking time and are you taking a deadminned headmin's word on purpose or did you mean something else?
>>
>>174414590
>So where's the silicons killing WGW readers all the fucking time and are you taking a deadminned headmin's word on purpose or did you mean something else?
I can still prove that, but I don't feel like going through the public logs right now. I supposed that would be proof enough to show that I was right, but you're being a little dishonest bitch and moving the goalposts. I'm tired of filling out captchas.
>>
File: 1489482006161.png (76KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
1489482006161.png
76KB, 600x343px
>Janitor arrives late
>he can't do his job because cluwne
>Cap threatens to demote Jan 5 minutes after late arrival
>randomly stuns him, strips his radio, and brigs him for 5 minutes
>keeps giving HoP shit for changing his ID name back from "Crybaby" to "Janitor" after Cap changed it to that

why are these shitters allowed to be heads again?
>>
Alright guys I edited the wiki to say reading WGW makes you valid

thread over
>>
How was the haunted house? I didn't get the chance to see it before the whole thing depressurized.
>>
>>174414743
did you ahelp it
>>174414770
link?
>>
>>174414190
>[22:33:06]ADMIN: PM: Mr_Pain12/(Chris Smittyman)->Digitalis/(Sir Baguette): Yes I'm aware of that. Silicons dont get to collect valids on WGW readers. They must follow their laws.
Here are logs (those things you said you would go through instead of fucking 4chan posts) of a current headmin saying today (that's more recent than 2 years ago if you're bad at math) that that's retarded.
>>
>>174414696
What goalposts? You agreed to prove that this happens. Then you started posting about something different and tried to justify it with a dead man's word (which STILL doesn't agree with you).
As a matter of fact, the post that you conveniently left out is Senaat saying that if a borg sees someone reading WGW, they are to leave the WGW reader be, so I think the one being dishonest here is you, Sarca.
>>
>>174414821
but nothing in the rules changed, why it was acceptable 2 years ago and not today?
>>
>>174414895
this only proves my (not sarca, original poster) point, that this issue happened before, the rule is vague and shit happens over it all the time. its easy to fix and yet admins refuse because they need them notevalids
>>
>>174414909
Because the current headmin is a smarter person than the previous headmin, apparently.
>>
>>174415004
>easy to fix
I'm afraid the people with wiki admin are very few.
>>
>>174415048
probe has wikiadmin, he is pretty active.
>>
>>174414821
You are only proving my point you know? Admins don't care about the rules or standards set by those before them, they care about exercising power. Why does Pain conveniently take the position that will allow him to ban people? Because he is a fat bald loser who WANTS to bann people.

The questions you should be asking:

1. Why was it valid to do in the past and not now?
2. Logically speaking does Mr. Pain's interpretation make sense?
3. Is this person in the wrong for believing that it was okay to do if previous interpretations and logic said it was okay?
4. How could he be wrong when it is not stated anywhere and it is the logical conclusion to reach?

Why has the policy changed? To further punish people. By the way, from where is that?

>>174414895
Yes I left that out on purpose, he clarifies later. There are two forms of should. Senaat is using should in a different sense. He's not saying you "must not" but you "should not" he's not saying you should not on basis of the rules, but of his own preference for how cyborgs should act. I covered this already.

>He says that borgs shouldn't kill them, but doesn't use rules as justification as to why it shouldn't be done, but because "they shouldn't get valids it's not their duty".
>>
Why are people talking to S*rca? You only encourage him, you know.
>>
this is actually the worst community and worse general I have ever seen
>>
>>174415305
If they need banvalids why was it a warning and clearly laying out that you can't do this instead of just a ban?
>>
>>174415305
thats from that round i was AI

to clarify, i didnt get banned, but i feel i got a juicy angry note on my ckey

i only decided to push the issue further because thats the second time i felt wronged by admins in terms of silicon laws, the first offense being
that somehow asimov law 2 cannot be used to ignore a law 4, because law 4 is a "definition law"
>>
>>174415392
If you went anywhere near /pg/, fighting games general, EVE, /lolg/, dota or even /v/, you would find a worse community and worse generals.
>>
>>174415462
Real talk, are you ESL?
>>
>>174415305
>1. Why was it valid to do in the past and not now?
It wasn't valid to do then. See: "If you are a borg and you see someone reading WGW, just carry on doing what you're doing."
>2. Logically speaking does Mr. Pain's interpretation make sense?
Yes. Reciting shitty soties does not make you non-human.
>3. Is this person in the wrong for believing that it was okay to do if previous interpretations and logic said it was okay?
Not really, which is why he isn't banned or jobbanned.
>4. How could he be wrong when it is not stated anywhere and it is the logical conclusion to reach?
Because almost everybody is capable of inferring the meaning behind the rules instead of rule lawyering and seeing only the literal sense.

>he clarifies later
>There are two forms of should.
His words in the most you left out are "If you are a borg and you see someone reading WGW, just carry on doing what you're doing." He has also since then (because it was two years ago by a headmin who's no longer adminning or even playing on the server) been overruled by Pain (the current headmin).
>>
>>174415504
dont know what are you talking about, but i'd pay money to see a competitive ESL ss13 round
>>
File: see-no-evil-monkey[1].png (60KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
see-no-evil-monkey[1].png
60KB, 256x256px
>it's an autist calls the admins wrong thread
>>
File: issue comic ss13.jpg (593KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [Google]
issue comic ss13.jpg
593KB, 763x1100px
i feel another version of this comic incoming
>>
>>174415627
put a ckey in your post next time, anonymously sucking admin dick wont give you metabenefits
>>
>>174415739
SerWind
>>
>>174415305
Mr. Pain uses his role as an admin to give meaning to his life. He is a bald, fat, ugly, 30 year old man with nothing else in his life. If the rules were lax, and Mr. Pain couldn't find anyone to administrate then his role as admin would not hold as much importance as it does. In order to give his life meaning, Mr. Pain must adopt a stance that allows for him to exercise his role to the fullest capacity. That means making the rules strict, so the flow of people to punish is constant. The punishments don't necessarily have to be bans, they just have to be enough to give him his sense of meaning. Don't let people who derive meaning in their life from being an authority figure on a SS13 server be admins..
>>174415409
Yes, you are right. Read the above paragraph.
>>174415530
>"If you are a borg and you see someone reading WGW, just carry on doing what you're doing."
A personal suggestion, not an imperative based on the rules. This is obvious from the image that I posted. He clearly says that WGW readers are not human (thus valid).
>Yes. Reciting shitty soties does not make you non-human.
See >>174413357
>Not really, which is why he isn't banned or jobbanned.
See my first paragraph in this post.
>Because almost everybody is capable of inferring the meaning behind the rules instead of rule lawyering and seeing only the literal sense.
Yes, so am I. See >>174413357. His conclusion was logical in this case, and the right one.
>He has also since then (because it was two years ago by a headmin who's no longer adminning or even playing on the server) been overruled by Pain (the current headmin).
See the first section of >>174415305 and the first paragraph of this post.
>>
>>174415739
are you spooked of the janitor that can see your IP and match it to your ckey yet?

you should be
>>
>>174415862
Why are lax rules something we would want, exactly?
>>
>>174415898
Because he wants TG
>>
>>174415862
All those words just to say "Y-Yeah well you're just a loser who sits in your moms basement so you don't matter!"
>>
>>174415898
not sarca here, strict rules would be great if they would not be vague, hence just change the fucking WGW rule already to not include silicons, if admins actually plan punishing silllycoons for validing wgw readers.
>>
>>174415898
Because strict rules mean that you are more easily subjected to admin abuse, because there is more rope to hang you. Admin doesn't like you? He can just derive some bullshit from the strict (while simultaneously vague) rules to punish you. It incentivizes admin abuse.
>>174415957
It's necessary to explain the psychological state that Mr. Pain has that affects his judgment and admin capabilities.
>>
File: 1452556565050.jpg (185KB, 613x454px) Image search: [Google]
1452556565050.jpg
185KB, 613x454px
>>174408509
Steady decline since August 2014.
>>
File: 1491392293213.gif (2MB, 401x226px) Image search: [Google]
1491392293213.gif
2MB, 401x226px
>sarca comes here to advertise the serb he's making
>when nobody's interested he latches onto the other conversations to call the server shit and has a general autistic meltdown
boy am I laffin
>>
It's really fucking simple

>People who read WGW or other smut over station comms lose any and all protection under the rules and may be freely murdered on sight by everyone. This excludes silicon roles, who must abide by their laws, except if their current laws at the time of the smut reading allow them to harm humans and no other law overrides that.

I'm not sure what the problem is here.
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (106KB, 713x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
106KB, 713x706px
>people want to get rid of attack animations

Uh Frick off???!?!!!?
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on who sarca even is in relation to this serb?
>>
>>174416123
It is an advertisement in itself, people don't know who I am. Now they know a bit more about my personality and may be interested in what a server run by the person who says shit like

>ban valids
>admin dicksuckers
>etc

Would be as a host.
>>
>>174415862
I guess we're back to the admin boogeyman. It figures - it's easier to point fingers at the shadowy triggerhappy police that definitely exists I promise because if they're secretive there's no proof so you don't have to provide it. Again, didn't you post in a forum thread last week where admins refused to ban someone because they didn't break any rules?
None of it is an imperative today based on the rules because Senaat hasn't been relevant for so long that most people today haven't even experienced him being IN the community.
You asked if Pain's interpretation makes sense and it does because reading words has no impact on your humanity. Some false equivalence about non-antags and borgs doesn't change that (particularly because borgs are required to follow their laws above their valids and non-antag carbons aren't).
The guy wasn't banned and according to himself, he wasn't warned either. There was no action beyond talking to him and leaving a note for other admins saying that you talked to him.
>>
>>174416261
>leaving a note
They didn't even leave a note. All they did was say "hey don't do that" and he acts like they fucking raped him.
>>
>>174416198
do you discord gremlins just repost unfunny tumblr memes all day or what I don't fuggin get it
>>
>it's a "we paid sarca twenty dollars in EBT cards to help us astroturf" episode
>>
>>174416261
I'll respond to this later, I have to go to school.
>>
>>174416468
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1359771303896.png (190KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1359771303896.png
190KB, 295x295px
>>174416468
>>
>>174414743
>Janitor not even making an attempt
>doesnt do shit but greytide and provoke the captain for 20 minutes
>get all access from HoP
>posts in thread when getting brigged for insubordination
>>
File: 1478674548939.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1478674548939.png
64KB, 658x901px
>finally think I've learned the game enough to try security on a low pop server
>find some guy with SSD drooling in a hallway
>ask over sec coms what procedure is whenever we find someone SSD, leave them or medbay or what
>they tell me its really strange a sec officer doesn't already know
>disconnect from server and never join again
>>
>>174416764
How does someone having a solid state drive affect their gameplay?
>>
>>174416764
Literally and figuratively grow both a tangible and metaphoric dick.
>>
File: 1488881613244.jpg (40KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488881613244.jpg
40KB, 650x600px
>>174416468
Potery
>>
>>174416261
>The guy wasn't banned and according to himself, he wasn't warned either. There was no action beyond talking to him and leaving a note for other admins saying that you talked to him.
Yes, you are right. I suppose this is my punishment for jumping midway into a conversation and not reading the whole thing, something I rarely do because of things like this. I say that I'm never wrong because I purposefully don't have arguments I know I can lose, not the case for this particular point. It is not unreasonable for Mr. Pain to have admin PM'd this person to clarify what he was doing is not okay. So, I am forced to retract my statements regarding that. However, this doesn't address his judgment in regards to the actual action that the cyborg did nor does it discount the general motivation behind his actions.
>if they're secretive
They are not secretive they operate in the open, why wouldn't they? Nobody can remove them from power, Pomf is a lame duck host.
> Again, didn't you post in a forum thread last week where admins refused to ban someone because they didn't break any rules?

>The admins didn't ban an antagonist for killing someone
>This means that the rules aren't strict
You can't seriously be implying this can you?

>None of it is an imperative today based on the rules because Senaat hasn't been relevant for so long
No, no, no. Understand that my argument is predicated upon the fact that Senaat's interpretation was the valid one. Once you understand that, you have to ask yourself why the interpretation was changed. There is a general trend to make more things punishable if multiple interpretations exist.
>and it does because reading words has no impact on your humanity. Some false equivalence about non-antags and borgs doesn't change that (particularly because borgs are required to follow their laws above their valids and non-antag carbons aren't).
Running out of room, this is going to be hard to articulate, and I'm still kind of busy so. Maybe later.
>>
>>174418230
>he is still busy
>that means that >>174416468 is actually real
Sarca confirmed underage dumbass
>>
>>174418448
I am 23 you idiot.
>>
>>174418508
And fuck off, I have literally been here for like 5 hours arguing with you idiots while sleep deprived, I don't owe you shit.
>>
>>174418508
23 months, lmao
>>
do you think if other ss13 communities had a thread it would be this autistic, or is it just us?
>>
>>174419087
>hippie
>TG
>bay
>polaris
>not autistic as shit
If you think the everage TG player isn't more braindead than kingston, I dont know what to say to you anon, if other threads existed for other servers, itd be nothing but low quality shitposting, serious waifu shit, grudges and more shitposting.
>>
>>174419087
just join their discord and see
>>
>>174352043
Alright niggers, imam teach you some real laws you can use to arrest shitters with

s.1.1 of the theft act 1968
a person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with the intent of permanently depriving the other of it, and "thief" and "steal" will be construed accordingly.

s.1.2
It is immaterial whether the appropriation was made with a view to gain or made for the thief's own benefit,

s.3 of the public order act 1986: affray

a person is guilty of affray if he uses or threaten unlawful violence, and his conduct is such as would make a person of reasonable firmness at the scene to fear for his own personal safety.
>>
>>174416703
Not him but

I was observing the entire time, you were a shit captain.
>>
>>174419650
Not the captain :^)
>>
File: das.png (16KB, 828x180px) Image search: [Google]
das.png
16KB, 828x180px
honorable mention goes to gas dionae, race war now
>>
>>174420025
>5
That doesnt do shit, NT cares about crew
>6
But there is no law not to
>7
normal
>8
The station, not the crew, add a little uranium and tadaa
>9
just make a cuban carp dish and rename it the moon, it works
>>
>>174420169
7 gets overridden by 2, and 4 if you're on the verge of getting lynched
9 can be ignored since you can't do it
>>
>>174420289
I wish i took a screenshot at max laws
>>
>>174420289
>4 if you're on the verge of getting lynched
Wrong
>>
is it possible to set up a local ss13 server so i can learn commands and try shit without ruining everything for others?
>>
>>174420593
yes but i have no idea how to
>>
>>174420593
Go to the test server in the OP.
>>
File: the state of ss13.jpg (151KB, 898x1328px) Image search: [Google]
the state of ss13.jpg
151KB, 898x1328px
>>174419087
between the ebin rusemen and genuine tards it would be unfathomably shitty
go digging for old nox and bay posts I dare you
>>
>>174420593
m8 incompetence is the best justification for being shit in ss13, it's the only time you'll get away with shit

join a normal game and let your incompetence shine
>>
>>174415878
>janitor that can see your IP
only mods can see IPs, not janis
>>
>>174415878
That would be such a fun thing to have.
>salty shitposter in the thread
>find his ip and make fun of him for whatever got him banned
>>
>>174421374
You've got a wierd sense of fun
>>
>>174421456
Wow, (ckey), just because you got banned for asking someone to let you suck their dick doesn't mean you have to come in the thread to ruin everyone else's time.
>>
>>174420593
Aye it's easy, takes about 5 mins.
Read the guide on the github.
>>
>our ZAS is horribly outdated
Said noone who plays the game ever
>>
>>174420769
>IC racism is not allowed because it makes these people act like cunts
>These people totally wouldn't act like cunts if you weren't being IC racist to them so their behavior is your fault

Remember to skin all cats
>>
>>174422294
It is outdated. This is ancient code.
>>
>>174422479
America also has an ancient constitution
>>
>>174422537
>200 years
>ancient
>>
>>174422479
>ZAS
>ancient
nigger i remember it being implemented a few years ago
>>
>>174422613
Nigga, all the cool nations have changed their constitution at lease once since then!
>>
>>174422479
What exactly would an update of it entail? The only way I could imagine making it more realistic is making it even stronger.
>>
>>174422479
What do you suggest, going back to FEA? ZAS is the single best thing that happened to ss13.
>>
>>174422676
XGM. look at the github. It actually looks fucking awesome
>>
>>174422676
we dont have crawling or holding on to something so current ZAS is shit, it should either insta kill you and suck you to space or give you the chance to hold on to something while you try to escape
>>
>>174422867
Wait, I thought XGM was basically just a cleanup of ZAS. What makes it different?
>>
>>174423903
walls melt if fire is hot enough
ice can form in cold temperatures
>>
>>174423981
But that's just some additional features tacked onto current ZAS, nifty as they may be. At its core it's still just ZAS with a new paintjob.
>>
>it's a 'captain repeatedly wordlessly barges into your department to steal shit despite being asked not to repeatedly' episode
>with multiple witnesses
>finally have enough and pushcuff
>the IA and HoS immediately jump on my dick while a half dozen watchers do fuck all
god i love command roles
>>
>>174424123
Except you are wrong. XGM is also much faster. Try opening a door for a quick second on our ZAS and you will probably not see a huge difference. Try doing the same on Baycode and you will get actual realistic decompression.
>>
File: 1474128112129.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474128112129.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>174424310
If I was there i would've hivehanded the captain in the dick.
>>
>>174424445
I mean fuck
it's one thing if nobody's there or responding to just grab what you need
it's another to just shove me out of the way, go into the back, and just start grabbing shit and cry you're being assaulted when I hadn't even touched you other than getting you cuffed for being a fucking dong
jesus
>>
>>174424310
Captain has access to everything, everything is his
>>
>>174424123
Also forgot to mention multiZAS
>>
What the fuck was the AI doing
If the clown was defined as the sec officer why didn't the AI stop the borg from doing a meme execution
>>
>>174424994
I had no idea what was going on towards the end, tried to get my mask/id back before the borgs realized I wasn't the clown anymore
>>
File: jhgdjyk.png (48KB, 233x262px) Image search: [Google]
jhgdjyk.png
48KB, 233x262px
>It's another Felicity plays with AI laws episode
>>
>>174425081
But the AI was still active and watching, right? It could have locked the borg into a room or some shit
>>
HONK BATONS WHEN? I HAVE WAITED TOO LONG
>>
>>174425157
it either did not notice or it didn't realize that it was ailsa because of the mask. don't know if he called for help on the radio or something in which case ai could have jumped to him
>>
>>174424595
>BLURF I HAVE ACCESS DAT MEANS DIS IS MIYNE
this is why nobody likes IAA's either
>>
AI was on NT, being human doesn't matter. Just being crew
The first hacked laws was to reverse law priority for everything below it so that means law 3. Protect the crew is higher than kill all non humans
Silicons fucked up, but oh well
>>
Hey anon, pst, come closer...EI NATH!
>>
>>174424994

Those laws weren't uploaded all at once, I made sure to upload them when they would be most inconvenient for the people involved and create the distractions I needed.
>>
>>174425342
Deal with it
>>
>>174425274
Ailsa was screaming like usual, I don't think the AI could have missed it if they were trying
>>
Hey anon, pst, come closer...Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL
>>
>>174425456
I don't understand why this meme is in /ss13g/
>>
File: hgvjhjkhgj.jpg (149KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
hgvjhjkhgj.jpg
149KB, 500x350px
>>174425453

I deliberately delayed the Ailsa as a human law until they yelled at the AI for a while and were notably being ignored.
>>
>>174425393
I really appreciate this serb's strive for realism with its ratio of imcompetent and power-hungry command roles to boot-licking supplicants.
>>
>>174404883
>horatio getting arrested
how can you arrest someone when there's no station left to brig them on?
>>
>>174425120
Fuck off kolith, we already know you want to fug them.
>>
>>174404216
it was Simon "Let's execute the clown" Bode AKA digitalis
>>
>give everyone guns and antag
>a majority of them are too passive to even do anything with either and just sit in escape
That was depressing
>>
>>174427351
give spells next time
>>
>>174427351
Do you feel counter antagonized?
>>
>>174427351
I took out like 4 people at escape
>>
>>174427351
Not everyone wants to be a murderboning asshole.
>>
>>174427434
And yet the post round griff still happened, like trained dogs
>>
>>174427509
Post-round griff is usually started by one or two people gunning down everyone else who just wants to go chill on the beach.

You act like everyone not flipping their shit and turning into a hippie-tier murderboning faggot is a bad thing.
>>
File: T3q3A.png (59KB, 602x332px) Image search: [Google]
T3q3A.png
59KB, 602x332px
>>174427351
I know the feel.
>When some lucky fuck gets the ultra robust LMG
>Doesn't even shoot up medbay with it as a survivor

The fuck is wrong with you people

>>174427434
What a load of shit. What's wrong? Too afraid to stick a bullet into your waifu?
>>
>>174427596
I just wanted people to do anything at all instead of twiddling their thumbs in escape

You can do whatever you want as antag to make things interesting, and the only thing lower tier than murderbone is doing nothing at all
>>
>>174427738
Not everyone wants to be an antagonist, faggot.
>>
>>174427803
>>>/bay/
>>
>>174427738
you could have gotten people to do things by antagonising them directly instead of offloading your work onto everyone else
consider that maybe some people like knowing their enemy and uniting to defeat her instead of being the enemy, which is why they don't have antag turned on FUCKER
>>
File: 1491949966592-1.jpg (64KB, 573x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491949966592-1.jpg
64KB, 573x611px
>>174427803
I wish you roleplay yourself into a grave you boring fuck. Go get your fucking valids.
>>
>>174427870
>not wanting to be a murderboning faggot means you're from bay

I don't know if you know this, but there is and has always been room for RP on /vg/. You do not have to validhunt. There is no requirement for you to run around in a gas mask and loaded toolbelt with a gun in your backpack searching for sprites to turn horizontal, and literally every good round that this server has ever had has been because people pitched in and played along with Roleplay.
>>
>>174427994
Which part of sitting in escape quietly waiting for shuttle dock was the peak of the roleplaying?
>>
>>174427986
>kill everyone on the station
>everyone's salty and dead
>there's no more antagonists and nothing to do, and the shuttle takes 15 minutes to get there
Congratulations, you've just made the round even more boring by killing any and all potential it had and making everyone wait for 15 minutes so they can do it all over again.
Go back to hippie, faggot. Validhunting is shit.

>>174428106
There was none, because by turning half the crew into antags, you've ruined any potential for roleplay there was by turning it into a paranoia-shootyfest where everyone's on-edge waiting for some faggot to go ham and start shooting, only for everyone else to gun him down.
>>
>>174402015
ERPers are worse than the shittiest shitters
>>
>>174427646

yes
>>
>>174403083
>Be HoS
>Robust traitor
>Acquire antag HUD
>Round is now forced extended since all antags are outed seconds after being autotatored/whatevered
>>
>>174404889
MoMMIs still can't validhunt
>>
How to end the round as wizard incase you screwup. This way you don't have to wait if you die, and remember that YOU are more important than EVERYONE ELSE.

Step 1) Pick your spells.
Step 2) Wait five minutes.
Step 3) Teleport to engineering and set the AME to inject 20+, or singuloose.
Step 4) Proceed with acquiring green text.
>>
>>174428349
Password protected or DNA lock it and that problem goes away.
>>
>>174429482
Try again
>>
>>174429585
> password
capture an antag alive and let them go for the password, and they'll inevitably give in since their greentext > everyone else's
> DNA
what is UI injection
>>
How to fix dragging:
>dragging a person slows you down to walking speed
>roller beds allow running
>people don't take damage and lose blood from dragging unless they have open wounds or unsplinted broken bones
>>
>>174429585
Make them look exactly like sunglasses, and as soon as they are taken off they disable forever!
>>
>>174429705
Assuming they're not obvious traitor items, if you go out of your way to steal someone's DNA to use it I think you deserve it.
>>
>>174431286
>out of the way
it's not even hard
>actually allowing people antaghud IC
fuck no, they will never deserve this
>>
File: vamp.png (11KB, 455x193px) Image search: [Google]
vamp.png
11KB, 455x193px
Ebin
>>
>it's an AI calls the shuttle repeatedly without anybody asking episode
>>
>>174431695
Did he did the plasma flood and shard bomb?
>>
>>174431703
Plasma in distro, one of my borg REFUSES to answer the other cant get his modules reset.
Shard explosion.
Of course I will call the shuttle on asimov, stay mad.
>>174431768
He was the atmostech, that's all i know.
>>
>>174431870
Shard explosions are nothing. And why would you want someone to stay mad?
>>
>>174431870
When there is Plasma in the distro, AI is supposed to turn all vents off and dump the distro
>>
FUCK
>>
>>174432102
YOU
>>
>>174431870
One of your borgs was a greenie so don't take it personally.
>>
>>174432148
DUNY
>>
>>174431695
Vampires removed when?
>>
>>174432008
We also had no air mix and no way to totally purge plasma.
>>
File: Capture.png (113KB, 1083x920px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
113KB, 1083x920px
>>174431768
>>
>tfw ur husbando doesn't play at the same times as you

fug dis
>>
>>174429743
>>people don't take damage and lose blood from dragging unless they have open wounds or unsplinted broken bones
This is fine. The rest are dumb.
>>
What is ZAS an acronym for?
>>
>>174433353
Zone Atmospherics System
>>
what is the easiest way to disable telecoms as a carbon
what is the easiest way to disable telecoms as a silicon
>>
>>174433353
Zany atmospheric shenanigans.

>>174433432
>carbon
Ripley with a D-D on it. All you gotta do is bust in through maint under it and drill all the important looking machines. Did that before, was good.
>silly
I dunno, I don't play silly.
>>
>>174433432
disable apc by standing next to telecomms in maint with emp
disable apc remotely through cameras as either borg or ai
>>
>>174433371
Wrong

>>174433353
Zero Atmospheric System
>>
>>174433539
I'm not wrong.
It's Zone Atmospherics System.
>>
>>174433432
Ask the AI to power down tcomms, as silly turn off main beaker.
>>
>>174433353
Zfuck
Ayou
Sasshole
>>
>>174433539
>>174433654
You're both wrong, it's actually Zone Air System, see the built in documentation https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/blob/Bleeding-Edge/code/ZAS/_docs.dm
>>
>>174434209
Oh you are so smart anon!
>>
bootyborgs when?
>>
>>174433353
Everybody above me is wrong. It's Zany Atmospheric Shenanigans.
>>
>>174434329
Go to any spessmart, youl see a row of them. They even get you food, its great.
>>
>>174434396
PLAYABLE bootyborgs when?
>>
>>174434427
When you bitch at a admin enough to make you one.
>>
>>174431695
I am OKAY with this.
>>
>[15:10:43]ADMIN: HELP: Wrestlingforme/(Rudolph Red): d-daddy stop it hurts! - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
>[15:11:17]ADMIN: PM: DragonBro/(Urist McHammersmith)->Wrestlingforme/(Rudolph Red): You want it harder you little skank?
>[15:11:22]ADMIN: PM: Wrestlingforme/(Rudolph Red)->DragonBro/(Urist McHammersmith): y-yes
Badmins are L I T E R A L L Y erping in ahelps and there's nothing you can do about it!
>>
new feature ideas
>male crew members randomly get intense groin ache and cannot run for a few minutes
>female crew members get back pains if their breast size is too high
>new breast size option for female characters
>>
>>174434427
bootyhugborgs when
>>
>>174434741
Screen caps
>>
>>174434209
No it's zone atmospherics system.
Air system doesn't make any sense
>>
>>174434821
D-Do you randomly get intense groin aches?
That's not normal, man.
>>
>>174434981
I get them too
>>
>>174434981
y-yes
>>
>>174435097
>>174435146
Shit niggers, do some daily stretches or something. Unless everyone in my family has golden groins, this is not a common occurence.
>>
>>174435207
>he doesn't get intense groin ache

Guess you aren't a real man huh?
>>
File: 1479849881025.png (230KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1479849881025.png
230KB, 300x297px
>>174435146
>>174435097
>>
>>174434821
>set breast size to ZZZ
>autogib on join
>>
>>174435392
No, the max is B as all crew women are japanese and japanese women have small boobers :)
>>
I just want to plasma bomb.
>>
>>174435207
>>174435146
>>174434981
>981 ▶>>174435097 >>174435146
>>>174434821
>D-Do you randomly get intense groin aches?
>That's not normal, man.
>>174435097

Random pain in the side of your chest along your rib cage/sternum, being able to make an odd crunching sound right next to your ear drum by shifting your jaw to the left or right, and getting pain in your jaw/ears from doing so, as well as groin pains are all relatively common and harmless.

In particular try to not sit on your own testicles.
>>
>>174435464
I just had groin pain for like 40 minutes,
I felt my balls and my right one is bigger and harder than my left and the pain was only in my right.

Is this normal?
IS THIS SS13 RELATED?
>>
>>174435587
You have cancer, dude.
>>
File: dd.png (58KB, 626x754px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
58KB, 626x754px
>>174435464
thanks doc
>>
>>174435608
thats not possible, cancer is for old people

im 20
>>
>>174435772
I googled it and apparently you have either Cancer, Gangrene, Mumps or a botched Vasectomy.

Good luck m8.
>>
>>174436063
My dying wish is for taxi station to return to the rotation

I'll make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow
>>
>>174435587

How much bigger? Testicular torsions are a real thing and if it is like a stabbing, serious pain, you need to go to the hospital or you will unironically lose a ball.
>>
>tfw no groin pain like you weirdos
>tfw 29 years old ancient elder
>>
>>174436239

Hi Nuke, figure out Kammer is a boy yet?
>>
>>174436239
get a load of this senior citizen
i bet he remembers 911
>>
>>174436185
Name 3 bad things about losing a ball
>>
>>174436397
I got out of school that day it was great. I realized 10 years later why the three mudslimes were treated like human garbage by the school staff for the rest of the year after that.
>>174436313
Nuke is as old as me?

No wonder I don't hate him as much as the rest of you.
>>
>>174436239
> 29 old
mah nigga we all around 30
>>
>>174436409

It is a leave it and it just happens sort of thing, they have to go in and surgically remove it. If they don't, you can really get fucked up from it and the resulting necrosis of it would require removal of a lot more than just a single testicle.
>>
File: theherowedeserve.png (4KB, 832x80px) Image search: [Google]
theherowedeserve.png
4KB, 832x80px
THE
HERO
WE
DESERVED
>>
>>174436624
>>
Radium-MMCIX says, "Ill be afk for a bit]]]" by justsumguy (JustSumHeadOfTrialmins) on Mon, February 6th of 2017

For whatever reason there has been more than a couple "refugees" the past few days picking chaplain and going HAM with their null rod, this is one of them by ArchSunder (Trial Admin) on Thu, February 16th of 2017 Remove

(Follow) Radium-MMCIX says, "Let's-s ERP with her" by Kammerjunk (Sees All Knows Allmin) on Fri, February 17th of 2017

Straight-jacketed, muzzled and put a prisoner in solitary behind a girder because he made steel walls infront of the sec doors (sabotage, 8 minutes) by ArchSunder (Trial Admin) on Mon, February 20th of 2017 Remove

set fire to the chapel to sacrifice someone (willingly) Caused some atmos problems but ultimately was the only person who died. Try to keep incinerations to your incinerator or the cool one in maintenace. by Cpt_Wad (Beach Lifeguard) on Tue, March 28th of 2017
>>
>>174436921
you'll get there, wait a few years
honk
>>
>>174436975
radium is low key a very big shitter
>>
File: discord is good for the server.png (48KB, 705x249px) Image search: [Google]
discord is good for the server.png
48KB, 705x249px
New player, learned about IC in the General the hard way. by Kernikov (4thePrayers) on Sat, March 18th of 2017 Remove

Escalated being disposalled for B&E into medical into a bloodfeud resulting in both player's deaths at least once. by kernikov (4thePrayers) on Sun, March 19th of 2017 Remove

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/245856152276041728/294290883434512404/unknown.png <- Not a new player. Or at least has outright admitted he's pushing the line to see what he can get away with. Give him shit if he starts it. by Probe1 (Found Out He's Here Forever) on Wed, March 22nd of 2017 Remove

As HoS got robusted by a criminal, then announced that he wanted the person dead or alive. Said that he thinks the criminal is antag because of escaping a sentence. by smallboss (Small Biasmin) on Sat, April 8th of 2017 Remove

RPG'd his own shuttle as a nuke op, taking out the nukeops comms. by archsunder (Goatmin) on Sat, April 8th of 2017 Remove

ckey: Dusty715
>>
>>174437276
>read the general for weeks
>read the wiki over and over again
>5 notes in a month
>>
the new guy who plays bartender is autistic and seems to be getting into fights with other players every round because of 'muh castle law'
>>
>>174437586
thanks for sharing
>>
>>174437586
t. greyshit
>>
>>174437586
>keep going into a bar and breaking shit for a reaction
>"anonymously" brags about it on the thread and says other people are autistic

never change VGstation
>>
>>174436179
Best wishes to you, God bless.
>>
>>174437586
New players are cute, let him learn
>>
>>174437112
He said waifu IC a couple of nights ago. I arrested his ass for it
>>
new waifuposting general
>>174438475
>>174438475
>>
>>174438372
where does it say you can do that in space law?
>>
>>174438568
Nowhere. But play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>174432008
Yes, that will surely help when it's piped in directly from the gas miner
>>
>>174437586
but the bartender has reign over the bar, it's right in the rules
Thread posts: 788
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.