[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eve Online general /eog/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 114

File: lol (3).png (1MB, 1269x715px) Image search: [Google]
lol (3).png
1MB, 1269x715px
CSM ARE AN AUTISTIC PILE OF SHIT

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes, Eve is F2P with some restrictions and you can earn enough money ingame to get a subscription.

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link (chaining them with friends works best).
If you have no friends create two accounts and refer yourself, you'll need an alt anyway.

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy (embed) (embed)

Future: (https://updates.eveonline.com/)
>PLEX and AUR change:
>https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-changes-on-the-way/
>https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-rework-follow-up/

>Upwell Refineries:
>https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-upwell-refineries

>[April]
>CONCORD Ships

Past:
>March 14: "improved" Probe/Dscan, Fighter, HIC and Rorq changes.
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Previous >>172430678

Permalink: http://orph.link/eog
>>
rlml range nerf
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6894505#post6894505
>>
Second for Caldari a gay
>>
>HAM Orthrus
>HMl Orthrus
lol no one is going to use this. With how HAM's work, they get almost no real bonus to range.

With how long HML's are you're going to have stupidly long range that you can't even target out to.

Hilarious that instead of nerfing the orthrus themselves they get around it by nuking its weapons. Same with RHML barghests. torps too short to benefit, cruises already too stupidly long to matter
>>
>>172751653
>30km HAM's on an orthrus
RIP
>95km HML
kek, even with 5.6% extra damage they're still shit.
>>
>>172751653
>that you can't even target out to

so fit some target range increases

are you saying it would be better if it had less weapon range?

>instead of nerfing the orthrus

you mean instead of nerfing every missile ship in the game, they nerf the weapon that is actually broken instead
>>
File: 438208.jpg (34KB, 752x768px) Image search: [Google]
438208.jpg
34KB, 752x768px
>5,6% dmg to HAMs and HMLs
>>
>>172752201
>sebos
>on an orthrus
kek

>less weapon range
swap all that useless extra range for some improved application or DPS. 5.6% damage isn't anything worth while.

>instead of every other missile ship
this is a direct nerf to RHML anything. Your RHML raven is gonna suck and its not going to get magically better nor incentivize you to use torpedos over them.

>250km cruise missile bhargest
useless
>30km torp bhargest
kek

how about nerfing RHML and making the desired cruise missile system actually worth using. Torpedo launchers still use fuck tons of CPU that discourages people from using them, not to mention their AWFUL application.

Make RLML's a niche weapon for small targets without being able to kill cruiser targets nearly as easy. Reduce their ammo size from 20 to 15 then jump the rate of fire by 5%. This will neuter their ability to kill cruisers easily due to the reload but still have enough total burst damage to haze 1-2 frigs before reload. Exemplify it as an anti-frigate role. Make the RLML's also have less range than HAM's to stop the bullshit kiting from 40km+ as well.

Same with torps, reduce RHML range enough that it becomes strictly an anti-cruiser weapon, not an all around desired weapon. Torps need to have CPU reduced and application increased so they can stay competitive. Also increasing their range would make them more effective battleship weapons as many other battleship weapons on their short range have as much or further range.

TLDR:
>reduce RLML range and ammo size, bolster it as an anti-small ship weapon only. Neuter its ability to haze cruisers better than other medium size missile systems
>increase range on HAM's so they're better than RLML's
>same with battleship tier systems. RHML should be anti-cruiser only, neuter ability to haze other ships better than the battleship weapon systems
>reduce torp CPU costs, increase their range so they're more usuable
>>
File: Space.jpg (2MB, 3500x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Space.jpg
2MB, 3500x1547px
guys, does any of you know some awesome story telling youtuber? what i mean is just his story in the game or maybe some interesting events that happened in eve when he was on or even in that place.
>>
>>172752984
There is literally nothing wrog with torps, cruises or rhmls
>>
>>172753127
Clarion's Call
Oruze Cruise safari videos

The EVE community fucking sucks in terms of presenting its stories, though.
>>
>>172752984
>kek

if it had massive lock range and you could use extra weapon range, you'd be fitting those guidance enhancers or velocity rigs or whatever with no problem

>improved application
>DPS

you do not need either of these

>RHML

these are overpowered, so a nerf is good

>Your RHML raven

my raven uses cruise missiles, faggot

>torpedoes

yes, torpedoes need their own changes. this doesn't mean there's anything wrong with these nerfs though

>250km cruise missile barghest
>useless

you realise you don't need to sit at your maximum missile range vs stationary targets, right? that's all that number is

>making cruise missiles worth using

they are worth using

>but still have enough total bust damage to haze 1-2 frigs

any cruiser weapon with frigate application is overpowered. if you want to be anti-frigate, fly a frigate or destroyer
>>
>>172753190
Torps have really really short range, outside of stealth bombers of course. Torpedo range is as long as HAM range and thats not right. Other weapon systems take on longer range the higher the tier. See cruiser blasters vs battleship blasters, cruiser autos vs battleship auto's etc.

Torps (outside of stealth bombers) also have really bad application. that 50% bonus that stealth bombers get is ridiculously effective, no batteship gets that except for the typhoon but it only gets HALF that. I'd say reduce stealthbomber application bonus and exchange it for better torp application overall.

You're sort of right, Cruises don't have many issues, they apply fairly well for what they are, much better than torps, have ridiculously long range (left over from the days of cavalry ravens) that you can't even target out to so woopty do. They also have much better fitting than torps so they're often used on battleship missile fleets.

I think RHML's are still oppressive to cruises and torpedoes purely because they have much better application. Enough range to be usable in every facet, and have great DPS.
>>
>b-but thinkg of dem frieeegs
>>
>>172753365
>if it had massive lock range and you could use extra weapon range
Fuck no I wouldn't, HML's still have ass application that CCP won't acknowledge after their double nerf from 2011 and 2013 again.

>yes, torpedoes need their own changes. this doesn't mean there's anything wrong with these nerfs though
It means nerfing one thing doesn't incentivize people to use something that was already notoriously shit. You're running into the territory that all the solutions are shit and no one would use the ship regardless.

>any cruiser weapon with frig application is OP
So 150mm dual railguns are OP? Electron blasters are OP? Dual Focused Pulse Lasers are OP? Quad light beams are OP?
>>
>>172753736
>ass application

their application is just fine. please get better at the game instead of begging ccp to give everything silly application

>notoriously shit

cruise missiles are not shit at all

>150mm dual railguns
>electron blasters
>quad light beams

these do not have frigate application

>dual focused pulse lasers

these are frigate weapons
>>
>their application is just fine
>>
>>172754053
>their application is just fine.
Mix that with their abyssmal DPS you lose SIGNIFICANT portions of your already low DPS to what might as well be a fucking wiff.

>cruise missiles are not shit
I was referring to torpedos

>these do not have frigate application
with a single web they fucking do. Their tracking is enough to haze frigs left and right, have you really never used a dual prop thorax with electrons?
>>
JUST fine
>>
File: shit.png (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
199KB, 1920x1080px
>lemme just lose over 66% of my DPS to a slowboating cruiser because they're just fine
>>
I unironically have never used heavy missiles but holy fuck do they REALLY do that little DPS?
>>
File: 1485646602989.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485646602989.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
CALDARISHITTERS BTFO
>>
>>172754209
>abysmal DPS

their dps is fine

>I was referring to torpedoes

and like I already said, yes torpedoes need changes, but that doesn't mean rapids do not

>with a single web they do

that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. you can go look up the numbers. cruiser weapons apply significantly worse than frigate weapons. you think that quad light beams or whatever go in the frigate weapons category when they clearly don't

>>172754401
>slowboating cruiser
>743m/s
>>
>>172754563
>their dps is fine
>181 dps is fine
>cruiser weapons apply significantly worse
but my electron dps is so high that even if I get grazing hits which I rarely do I'm able to fuck them up even more

>slowboating
>743
its an omen with an AB

even if the omen was going half that speed, HML's would still lose lke 45% their total DPS
>>
>>172754669
>long range low dps weapon does less damage than my short range high dps weapon
Compare them to rails
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>172754669
>45%
actually 52%
>>
>>172754669
>durr I fit no damage mods and then my dps is low wtf ccp

>its an omen with an AB

it's a high speed, low sig cruiser with a speed tanking mod you say? and you've put zero investment into damage application? this sounds completely fine then
>>
>>172754786
>>long range low dps weapon does less damage than my short range high dps weapon
Never said this

>compare them to rails
rails do way more damage and because I can control tracking speed with my ability to change my own speed and direction I can mitigate virtually all damage reduction. Missiles have linear, single dimensional damage reduction where gun systems have 2 dimensional damage reduction in the form of
>>
>>172754889
>>durr I fit no damage mods and then my dps is low wtf ccp
The point was showing off their awful application, the DPS doesn't matter

even if you were doing 300dps, you'd be only doing 90 dps because of the poor application
>>
>>172755041
low application is good for eve. it means the players need to actually get good, and it means there is room for smaller ships to play the game

>>172754923
turret damage application isn't an advantage, it's just a difference
>>
File: 1490095380554.jpg (57KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490095380554.jpg
57KB, 606x592px
>low application is good for eve. it means the players need to actually get good
>>
>>172755258
>low application is good for eve.

>turret damage isn't an average
yes it is, you have a hit-chance % which results in an average DPS you illiterate shithead
>>
>low application is good for EVE
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>172755451
so when a frigate is orbiting your railgun cruiser at 500 metres, you believe you will somehow hit it, because you don't understand the turret formula

>these are the people I argue with

>>172755356
it's true. when you just give everything huge damage application the game is garbage like right now. there is now downside to being a shit-tier moron
>>
File: 2017-04-01_10-05-00.png (10KB, 556x348px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-01_10-05-00.png
10KB, 556x348px
>markets
>>
>>172755738
>so when a frigate is orbiting your railgun cruiser at 500 metres, you believe you will somehow hit it, because you don't understand the turret formula
>what are webs, also implying I'm gonna brawl with rails, what are drones?

also if I let a frigate get on me at zero like that, clearly I should be killed because I should have killed the tackle first.
>>
>>172755926
yes, isn't it interesting when there's actual gameplay rather than

>lol he came within 65km, I press F1 and he dies
>>
>>172756110
>implying an HML caracal will ever be able to kill a frigate
unlike my rail thorax, you can't fucking touch the frigate
>>
>>172756165
so with your imaginary rail thorax, you have a bunch of webs and shit, but with your imaginary caracal you do not
>>
>>172756261
>with your imaginary
you're the one who imagined I was using a railgun ship
>>
>rail thorax
>webs and shit
>not shield tanked nano thorax
>>
>caracal
>bunch of webs and shit
>inb4 a 1600mm caracal
>>
>if my long range cruiser does not make all frigates and destroyers completely redundant, it's shit and needs buffs

you guys are dumb as shit sometimes
>>
>my long range cruiser does ass DPS, has ass application
>but its all fine because I said so
>>
>its dps and application is ass because I can't just guaranteed kill any smaller ship by f1ing them with no webs or support or anything
>>
HMLs don't even apply to cruisers
>>
>I simply refuse to acknowledge that CCP's double nerfs of the drake and HML's haven't rendered HML's utterly useless for virtually every application they could be warranted in because another weapon system is flat out superior
>>
>>172757018
they don't even apply to battlecruisers
>>
>I simply refuse to acknowledge that people unironically use HMLs right now, and fail to see their uses and prefer to just whine that they aren't what I want them to be
>>
No one uses HML's on anything but cerbs in massive fleets

HML caracals, orthruses, etc are awful
>>
>on anything but cerbs in massive fleets

>this use is invalid, they require buffs so I can solo kill frigs with them

>HML caracals, orthruses, etc are awful

only relative to rapids
>>
please enlighten me on the uses of HMLs
>>
>they need to kill frigs
no one said this

>only relative to rapids
they're only good on cerbs because cerbs get the 6th launcher, have enough fitting for them, get a damage bonus on top of that, and can target out to 100+km to make use of their stupidly long range
>>
>>172757473
POS/POCO bashing I guess?
>>
>>172757632
nah, drones would be better for that because lol no ammo
>>
i use amarr dreads for bashing because lmao no ammo
>>
>>172757473
Cerberus fleets
>>
>they're only good on cerbs because

no, they're only "bad" on those other ships because they are typically used in the kind of random fun pvp where you just want really high application to ez f1 people and fly with whatever, whereas the cerbs come out in larger more composed gangs where you know what a stasis web and a target painter are

>the uses of HMLs

shooting people from range, and enjoying the flexibility of missiles where your damage application is decoupled from your damage mitigation
>>
>hml
>random fun pvp
>>
>>172757954
>no, they're only "bad" on those other ships because they are typically used in the kind of random fun pvp where you just want really high application to ez f1 people and fly with whatever, whereas the cerbs come out in larger more composed gangs where you know what a stasis web and a target painter are
You're fucking retarded

They're ONLY good on the cerb because the cerb gets massive damage bonuses to them, thats it.

>muh fun "random" pvp
you can't come up with a reason why they're good so you just default to meaningless bullshit adjectives because you can't come up with a situation outside of cerbs where they work.

>damage application is decoupled from your damage mitigation
so fucking never? HML's always burdened by poor DPS and poor application is fun? The range doesn't even mean shit when they can extend so fucking far outside your range that its worthless, except obviously on platforms that CAN take advantage of them via the fucking CERBERUS
>>
>you
>able to read

>because the cerb gets massive damage bonuses to them

you're fucking stupid, big damage bonuses would do nothing to make hmls more attractive than rlmls

>meaningless bullshit

it's not meaningless bullshit. you wouldn't bring a fleet-type ship to some random skirmish where you're just f1ing on soloers or whatever

>so fucking never?

kill yourself retard
>>
I wouldn't bring any hml ship to a skirmish because they suck dicks
>>
>>172758469
>it's not meaningless bullshit.
Really? So umbrella terms like "fun random pvp" isn't one of the most bullshit obfuscation you've used so far? This isn't even objective in the slightest. This is how desperate you are to defend a shit weapon system that only works on one ship that gets all the bonuses to male them work well. BTW rlml on the cerberus only get put to 88km iirc where the hml gets out to 120km where the cerberus typically operates
>>
for that kind of thing they do, yes. just like lots of other ships
>>
Rockets + Lights
small shit (frigs and dessies)

HAMs + Heavies
medium shit (cruisers and battlecruisers)

Torps + Cruise
large shit (battleships)

XL Torps + XL Cruise
extra large shit (your mom)

you momma so fat xl cruise missiles can actually apply to her
>>
>hml gets out to 120km where the cerberus typically operates

do you think it's some huge coincidence that most ships tend to use the range that they have?

>This isn't even objective in the slightest

yes it is retard. pvp can be more or less organised, you fly what's appropriate. you don't bring a tanky snipey fleet ship to a small skirmish, you bring mobile flexible ships typically with high application
>>
>>172759078
>yes it is retard.

>fun random pvp
>objective metric
Holy fuck you're delusional
>>
>>172755797
What am I looking at?
>>
>fun random pvp
>my opinions are objective guys
I'm all out of dog images but pretend theres one smuggly looking into the camera
>>
File: 1488492784043.jpg (13KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1488492784043.jpg
13KB, 407x482px
> Pilots with high security status will gain an extra bonus to armor repairer and shield booster effectiveness
>>
>>172759807
sauce?
>>
>>172759807
wot
>>
File: 1473001427375.png (19KB, 108x143px) Image search: [Google]
1473001427375.png
19KB, 108x143px
>>172759872
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6894580#post6894580

>Armor Repairer and Shield Booster effectiveness increased by a percentage equal to 10x pilot security status, with a floor of 0% and ceiling of 50%
>>
>Pilots will gain security status faster than normal if they kill NPC pirates while flying these ships
>covops
>recon
>blops
>ratting
>>
>>172759956
Oh my god

so if I have all racial skills at 5 AND the recon skill at 5 I'll run a laser, autocannon, blaster and a missile launcher on the ship.
>>
File: 1464964309835.jpg (350KB, 2658x2495px) Image search: [Google]
1464964309835.jpg
350KB, 2658x2495px
>>172760112
>10+ bonus to Relic and Data Analyzer virus strength

>>172760132
yes, except it doesn't get a laser cap bonus
>>
IT HAS FUCKING 33% FLAT RESISTS AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>172759956
>mfw I have caldari, minmatar, gallente, AND amarr battleship at 5
>>
>>172760257
>3 Corelum A-type Energized Adaptive Nano Membranes
>>
>>172759956
>mfw my main that can use all these is true -10
fuck
>>
>76% flat
>>
>battleship with only 5k HP in armor, shield and hull
this thing will be squishy
>>
>>172760745
8/7/7 tho
>>
>>172760842
oh shit I didn't see that
idk what to do with ALL those mids or ALL those lows

Lows max tank, mids max EWAR?
>>
>range bonuses
>tackle range bonuses
>covops
>jump cancer

you have no idea how triggered I am right now
>>
>no drone damage bonuses
>>
>no drones at all
>>
I'll probably fly my pacifier like a slicer because that optimal bonus

the cruiser is a little slower so I think I'll use autocannons, maxtank the lows then fill the mids with ewar

same with the battleship. Capless guns followed up with neuts, tons of fucking ewar then scram, web, MJD, MWD and shit
>>
File: EveLifeBreakdown.png (334KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
EveLifeBreakdown.png
334KB, 1000x524px
Hello everyone, I run a public chat channel where I help out newer players and run small pvp courses when there's interest. Please drop in if you're a bit lost, or just looking for people to fly with.

It's called: BAMEC Pub
>>
File: images (1).jpg (64KB, 526x306px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
64KB, 526x306px
>5.6
>>
>>172759956
>you get the Marshal if you attend fanfest AND EVE vegas

>you must have booked your fanfest ticket before january 1st
wtf CCP
>>
>literally special snowflake blops
>>
>>172766374
>special snowflake special snowflake
>>
The no drone thingy on the BS is pretty retarded desu. Even caldari BS have room for a flight of lights
>>
>>172767380
why is it retarded
>>
>>172767447
Because there is no real reason for it.
>>
>>172767536
it's not like you must have drones
>>
'FC I'm painted'
'PULL OUT'
>>
>>172767941
'FC I'm disrupted'
'PULL OUT'
>>
'FC I'm jammed'
'PULL OUT'
>>
File: 2017.04.01.19.47.42.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2017.04.01.19.47.42.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
CCP finally made the stars' light react with things.
>>
>filthy unwashed wreathe
>>
File: 2017.04.01.19.38.04.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2017.04.01.19.38.04.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>
what do you think xenuria smells like?
>>
>>172768576
>>172768960
>warping out/back as a bs pilot
skeleton.jpg
>>
>>172770339
haha :)
>>
>>172770365
>he flies anything above a cruiser
>>
File: 1468786441323.jpg (10KB, 292x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468786441323.jpg
10KB, 292x360px
>>172770339
>>
So what have you done in eve today?
>>
>>172770339
autism
>>
>>172762630
>Crossed the no help needed rope and avoided the self-torture tower
I'm having a lot of fun doing solo stealth bomber roams.
>>
I just did me first wormhole explore, got an amarr spaceship book thingie. Anyone know exactly where I should be punting it?
>>
>>172770365
>BS
>Slow as fuck
>Weaker than some cruisers
>Expensive
There's literally no reason to fly a BS other than a Mach.
>>
>>172772803
What makes a mach so good?
>>
>>172772803
>expensive
>>
>try to solo pvp in a BS because none of my corpmates are online and I need the tank and DPS against the enemy
>get soloed my a merlin

real nice fucking game you got here CCP, real fucking nice. pushing you to get alt accounts, how the fuck do none of you autists get angry at this???
>>
>>172772803
t. blobber
>>
>>172772792
amarr or jita are the biggest hubs. if your inventory says the item is worth an amount, but you can't sell it for close to that amount, then take it to jita I guess

>>172773270
is this post a meme
>>
>>172773270
Post lossmail
>>
>>172773127
Incredible damage and range from bonuses and fast for a BS.
>>
File: 1477947651949.png (229KB, 541x663px) Image search: [Google]
1477947651949.png
229KB, 541x663px
>>172762630
Why do new players need so much handholding? When I started in 2004 the tutorial handed you a rookie ship with a mining laser and told you to get to work. Two weeks later I killed my first battleship solo in an Incursus. 2 months into EVE I made my first billion (that's more like 10-20b in 2017 Isk) with escrow scams.

I didn't ask anyone for help, there were no ez mode fitting tools or tutorial videos. I learned the game mechanics, made my own setups and farmed Russian haulers in Curse.
>>
>>172775104
>current year
>why do people need so much handholding

>skyrim has quest markers
>youtube guides and walkthroughs for everything
>hints and tips systems
>in game "skip a level if too difficult" options
>pay to win

because the video game industry is catering to a wider audience to increase their profits, which means making games "accessible" to them, and thus a lot "hey, here's how you have fun" bullshit

give people a sandbox and they don't know what to do with it because there's no quest marker on their screen with a guy screaming "RAMIREZ, GRAB THAT ROCKET LAUNCHER AND PRESS R1 TO FIRE IT AT THE BIG RED BADDY!"
>>
>>172775104
>"Look at me, I'm so good" while posting Kuroneko
Could you get any more chuuni?
>>
>>172773940
neck yourselves you fucking autists.

If a 200 mill ship can't take on a 5 mill frigate then how the fuck can you call this game balanced?
>>
>i lost my brawling arty maelstrom without a scram>>172776389
>>
>>172767585
you kind of do to kill small shit, its extra supplemental DPS that ads another 100, 150 or even 250dps
>>
>>172773127
Really fast and agile
cruiser warp speed
battleship DPS
plenty of mids for utility shit
free highslot for neuts
plenty of lows for max tank

this is practically a battlecruiser in a battleship package
>>
>brawling arty maelstrom
>>
>>172776389
>If a 200 mill ship can't take on a 5 mill frigate then how the fuck can you call this game balanced?

>i don't actually understand how the game works, if it's more expensive, that means, it's good, right?
>>
>>172776961
kill youreself my dude

isk takes a lot of time to make and by virtue of that a good balanced game would make it so that the more expensive the asset the higher the chances of winning
>>
>>172776389
this is your second post about this, but I still think it's a meme
>>
>>172777098
>kill youreself my dude
y u heff 2b mad
have you considered not being this much of a shitter and actually get gud? it might help
>>
>>172776916
how else are you gonna lose a bs to a frig? assuming the BS is pvp fit
>>
>>172777375
somehow you gotta have absolutely no drones to get killed by a frig solo.

The maelstrom gets what? 75mb and 100m3? thats 4 flights of lights or a set of mediums and 2 flights of lights
>>
File: 1485274327903.jpg (24KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
1485274327903.jpg
24KB, 600x584px
>My 200M Garmur should be able to kill forty 5M T1 frigs
>>
File: 1463142427057.jpg (30KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
1463142427057.jpg
30KB, 608x456px
>>172777825
>mfw it actually can
>>
>>172776784
Sounds like it deserves a nerf.
>>
>>172778493
It also shows how useless other battleships are long before the machariel became popular.

Ships like the abaddon have NO utility highslots, no number of mids to help like the machariel does. Same with the maelstrom, apoc, etc. Few ships have utility mids and highslots like the dominix does which are super valuable for things like scram chains for resisting booshers, neuts for neuting enemy logi or other ships, etc.

Battleships largely haven't been touched in many many years which leaves them high and dry for this kind of thing. Hopefully CCP has a good balance pass and makes some of these otherwise useless T1 battleships useful again for fleet applications
>>
File: 1451213118761.png (196KB, 263x258px) Image search: [Google]
1451213118761.png
196KB, 263x258px
>>172777825

should and will are two very, very different things.
>>
>>172778896
>>172778493
Also capless weapons are super valuable in this meta

You can't bash a fortizar with any sort of cap weapons nor support a tank with any cap based tank. The fortizar neuts are so powerful that even with the signature radius scaling they neut like a truck.
>>
>>172779410

Also fortizars and keepstars are super fucking OP due to their self defense systems and neuts
>>
sounds like you only fly in blobs if you think BSs aren't useful
>>
>yea lemme take on this fortizar with my "small gang"
>neuted to zero, bombed to death
>>
>>172779645
All said I think energy weapon comp is more viable, what are you going to do when your invuls fail and get popped by support? sure you're not firing anymore for a while but standard m is there.
>>
>>172780738
>infinite range weapons that kill anything

ccp pls stop
>>
>omg i can't pad my kb stats with pos mods anymore ????
>>
>>172780797
>what are you going to do when your invuls fail and get popped by support?
Not bring a fucking active hardener tanked shield fleet to kill a fortizar

Those neut bombs and neut effects reach out to 300km easy

Next time I'll bring a passive fit with armor with capless weapons.
>>
>and on top of it all, they have ecm

just why, what were they thinking
>>
>>172781040
This is why citadels are poorly designed. The only answer is Machs
>>
>>172781114
CCP doesn't even give any real hard counters

You can't neut the fortizar, the bombs have 20k EHP so you can't firewall them, you can't target them either and you can't out run them because they go 2km/s

if you CAN out run them the fortizar can 90% web you, TP, Jam and Neut you with its own neuts (not the same as its neut bombs) and kill you
>>
>>172781283
Oh yea and if you're gonna bash them with capitals you can only bring dreads, you can't bring carriers because the point defense system will kill all your fighters instantly.

You also can't bring capitals that use capacitor for guns, so basically only the pheonix and nag are able to bash fortizars
>>
>>172781451
point defense is fucking retarded, they should just remove it
>>
>>172781594
Also if you bring a torpedo pheonix, the point defense system will kill your torpedos if you're too far away and give time to the fortizar to destroy them. Capital torpedos are THAT slow.

Also Capital torpedoes have such bad application that a fortizar speed tanks them
>>
>flying anything other than nag
>>
>>172781763
>Also Capital torpedoes have such bad application that a fortizar speed tanks them

literally what
>>
>>172781780
better than the moros in every way
>>
>>172781763
normal torpedoes are the same speed I think
>>
>inb4 faggot uses XL rage torps
>>
>>172781857
The point defense system is like a smartbomb so the fortizar can kill things like drones, fighters, and even missiles

Also the capital torpedoes have really really really bad stats for application. A stationary leviathan can also speed tank Capital torpedoes from a pheonix
>>
>>172781937
it's fine when they don't apply fully to a ship, that's how missiles are supposed to work
>>
>>172782073
oh man is it 2008 again? did the pheonix go from really good last 2 years to being really really bad again?

I remember when a slow boating Archon going like 60m/s could negate ALL torpedo damage from a phenonix.
>>
>>172782073
But that is exactly how they work. It's the same with normal rage torps.
>>
>>172782205
the only way you negate all damage is if the missile doesn't hit. we are talking about structures, not ships. a structure should not mitigate any damage from anything
>>
>>172782073
You know its bad when a fucking Poco, titan and even a fucking fortizar can speed tank Capital torpedoes

>>172782294
They used to do zero damage to a slowboating capitalship, thats pretty much negating all damage

>yfw rage torpedoes have such bad application that the regular faction torpedoes do more damage in actuality because the rage torpedoes lose so much damage
>>
>>172782457
>yfw rage torpedoes have such bad application that the regular faction torpedoes do more damage in actuality because the rage torpedoes lose so much damage

rage missiles are not supposed to just be more damage, they're supposed to be more damage vs bigger/slower targets. so in a sensible game that would be structures and I guess supers

I don't really know how to balance capital missiles and tracking when half of them go 0m/s
>>
>>172782294
>a structure should not mitigate any damage from anything
A Poco speed tanks a capital torps. You lose tons of fucking damage to it. Meanwhile other dreads have no problem hitting poco's, Pos's, or other capitals
>>
Maq is a gay cunt kys
>>
look at how unbalanced this game is
>>
>>172782663
>but it's fine, this unbalanced thing makes this other unbalanced thing ok, it's your fault for not using it

every time
>>
>>172782571
>rage missiles are not supposed to just be more damage, they're supposed to be more damage vs bigger/slower targets. so in a sensible game that would be structures and I guess supers
The faction torpedoes do less damage on paper but apply way better. Rage torpedoes do more damage on paper but have such ass application that the faction torp will do more damage in actuality because it doesn't suffer from massive DR due to ass application.

So yes, rage are SUPPOSED to do more damage, do they? Never

I remember someone here did the math where he put 3 bonused Republic Fleet Target painters from a Huginn onto an archon going 75m/s with 3 trimarks and 2, 25000mm plates. The Pheonix rage torps did way less damage than the Faction Torps did
>>
Is there any difference between clicking warp to gate and then clicking jump instead of just clicking jump?

I'm just dicking around in hi sec but I don't wanna pick up any bad habits.
>>
>>172782838
>do they? Never

you're supposed to use tackle and shit if you want to apply missile damage better. complaining that they aren't just a flat upgrade is really retarded, if that's what you're doing. I can't tell
>>
>>172782948
>use tackle and shit
the rage torps suffer massive DR and always do less damage than the faction torps. The Rage torps are SO FUCKING BAD that a stationary leviathan can speed tank them.

Its not about using tackle, webs or paints because its not enough

3 fucking republic fleet target painters on an archon can't get the rage torps to do more damage than the faction torps
>>
>>172783065
>its not enough

use more

and get ccp to undo that retarded ewar resistance on capitals
>>
File: shit.png (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>172783152
>use more
ITS 3 FUCKING TP's!!!

Stacking penalty will stop the signature from getting any bigger. This is even assuming the archon has NO back up, no implants or links at all either

Pic related Pheonix with Faction torps vs Pheonix with Rage torps on an archon slow boating with 2 plates, 3 trimarks and shit

>ewar resistance
>archon
Carriers don't have EWAR resistance

No capital has TP resistance either so it doesn't matter you dumb faggot
>>
>>172783473
That is hilarious.

In a laugh so you don't cry way.

When is a good samaritan going to murder Fozzie?
>>
How hard are rats in hisec combat sites that you scan down? Can it be cleared by a noob with low skills in t1 combat frigate?
>>
File: yo dawg.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
yo dawg.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>172783473
I can't fucking believe it

whats the point of Rage Torps if you do less damage than other torps?
>>
>>172783975
3/10's I think is the highest site that spawns in highsec but yea they will fuck up a t1 frig

you'll need a long range cruiser to do the sites
>>
>>172778896
>Ships like the abaddon have NO utility highslots
This is the shittiest meme ever.

It's got 8 fucking high slots. Just because it has more turret hardpoints than a Mach doesn't mean you can't put a fucking neut on it.
>>
>>172784414
>It's got 8 fucking high slots
yea for 8 guns

>just drop a gun for a neut
fuck that, thats retarded,
>>
>>172784031
the point is vs larger ships, and you need to exert some player skill to apply the extra damage. just like fury missiles and high damage t2 turret ammo. this is just capitals being retarded like they are in every way
>>
WHY THE FUCK DOES CCP DO THIS LITERALLY ALL AMARR SHIPS ARE SO FUCKING SHIT.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>172784554
Capital cruiser launchers don't have this issue, fury capital cruise missiles don't need extra bullshit to do more damage than faction missiles
>>
File: 438463.jpg (170KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
438463.jpg
170KB, 2000x1333px
>mfw tempest has 2 utility highs and dual dmg bonus
>>
>>172784504
Versus a ship that only gets 7 guns to begin with?

You think that 7 guns with a neut is worse than 7 guns with a neut?

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>172784608
>LITERALLY ALL AMARR SHIPS ARE SO FUCKING SHIT.
Na m8, Malediction is bae.
>>
show me ur dank 7+1 baddon fit
>>
>>172784923
It is when one of them has a +25% RoF bonus.
>>
>>172784845
>extra bullshit

damage application is part of the game mate
>>
>>172785189
You're comparing a fucking T1 ship to a pirate faction ship. Of course the pirate ship is going to have clear-cut advantages.
>>
>>172785375
>bad game design.txt

abaddon is fine though other guy is retarded too
>>
Daily reminder that LP Pirate ships outperform Empite ships, BUT LP pirate ammo does not outperform empire ammo

this fucking game is so unbalanced
>>
>>172775104

Some people aren't very good, so they join.

Some people are pretty good but like the company, so they join.

Some people are pretty good and don't want company, so they don't join.

T'sall good.
>>
>>172785507
>muh pirate missions

nobody cares
>>
>>172770876
But anon, I need a battleship for incursion money farming.
>>
>>172785507
XL Pirate ammo is bad?
>>
>>172778896
How good is the Barghest compared to the machariel?
>>
>>172785791
entirely differrent things
>>
>>172785791
Blobbing? Mach
Small scale meme PVP? Both are good
Incursions? Mach
Smartbomb ratting? Mach
Missions? Mach
>>
>mach
>dps
>>
File: 1483840180850.png (247KB, 615x354px) Image search: [Google]
1483840180850.png
247KB, 615x354px
>Smartbomb ratting
>>
>>172786761
t. max tank no gyro blobber
>>
>projectiles
>>
>FC brought my hurricane instead I can't afford a machariel yet.
Anon what are you doing you're slowing us all down with that warp speed, change into a mach before I kick you out.
>>
File: fgfcv.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
fgfcv.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>172773270
>>172776389
omfg
>>
>>172787531
vigil is the correct choice for any fleet
>>
>>172787694

you mean kitsune, keres or mjd destroyer.
>>
What do you guys usually listen while playing EVE ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SwFhfNh1w
>>
>>172787942
those will all die, and are not worth 5 mil. a bs fleet especially will appreciate fast paints on the target
>>
>>172788058
if you are bad such that you die in a frigate in the middle of a BS fleetl, you need to learn how to warp off the field and stop being so goddamn bad.

a 10mn Hyena is a better choice for 80km paints.
>>
>>172788419
>10mn hyena

but a hyena is easier to kill than a vigil

>learn how to warp off

yeah you'll have to do a lot of that in a keres or kitsune
>>
>>172788529

jamming/damping the enemy or some of the logi, warping off when he broadcasts you, and then coming back and doing it again and again is much more helpful than you might otherwise think.

the goal in a fleet should not be ctrl+click on the broadcast window and f1 and hope you aren't targeted. the goal is to fucking win the fight.
>>
>>172788915
>the goal in a fleet should not be ctrl+click on the broadcast window and f1 and hope you aren't targeted. the goal is to fucking win the fight.

yeah I'm sure warping in and out and damping someone for 10 seconds out of every 60 seconds is helpful

meanwhile vigil master race doubles the tracking and lock speed of everyone on the primary and has easy 100km range
>>
File: 1465135899854.png (207KB, 407x310px) Image search: [Google]
1465135899854.png
207KB, 407x310px
>EAF agility
>>
oneiros
>>
Why are people upset about the chimera model
It's so much nicer now
>>
>>172770339
Sweat and disappointment
>>
>>172791996
caldari fags are upset all the time
>>
New player here, about to make a character. Is this accurate? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HiWqdoic4
>>
>>172784923
>Versus a ship that only gets 7 guns to begin with?
7 guns, a 25% RoF bonus and a 25% damage bonus on top of that plus a 50% falloff bonus.

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>172793650
>and it still ends up doing less damage than an abaddon
>>
>the abaddon is fine
>capacitor depletes in 00:00:43
>>
>>172791996
>>172793245
I like it

I could live entirely off of the autistic screeching that occurs every time they redesign a dumpsterfire ship model
>>
>>172793753
>>172793753
performing way worse than the machariel.

The machariel has:
capless guns (a big deal when fighting on fortizars or even citadels in general)
5 fucking mids, no need for a cap booster so you can fill the mids with all the ewar you want
7 fucking lows, enough for all the tank or damage you could possibly want.
high agility, aligns like a battlecruiser
high speed, warps like a cruiser
>>
>>172793753
No the machariel does more damage than the abaddon
>>
>no need for a cap booster
>>
>>172794289
It doesn't need a cap booster to operate because its guns don't use more capacitor than the fucking thing can recharge
>>
>hardeners don't need cap
>reps don't need cap
>prop doesn't need cap
>even heavy neut doesn't need cap
>>
>>172794390
all battleships require a cap booster if they have mwd
>>
What even is the most populous / normal faction? I would have said caldari or amarr, but I hear people talk about minmatar and gallente instead
>>
>>172794461
>hardeners don't need cap
no one said this, the majority of the machariel's cap can fuel the hardeners.
>reps don't need cap
Solofags don't count you dumb shit, no one puts reps on their machariel that matters
>prop doesn't need cap
the machariel makes more than enough cap to run a prop
>heavy neut doesn't need cap
the machariel makes more than enough cap to run a heavy neut

Machariel with a 100mn AB, heavy neut, and guns running, tracking computer, 2 ewar modules and a scrambler to stop booshers
>7m37s
Abaddon with just guns running
>5m51s

This is why no one uses guns that need cap around fortizars and shit. You don't bring these gimp mobiles to play that can't even run their guns longer than a machariel can run ALL THAT UTILITY
>>
>>172794919
oh yea and a machariel with two 1600mm plates and a 100mn AB on aligns the same speed as an abaddon with no plates and no prop
>>
File: 1452563775760.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1452563775760.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>Solofags don't count you dumb shit, no one puts reps on their machariel that matters
>>
>>172795046
A machariel with a rep lasts longer than an abaddon with just guns. Thats now bad large lasers are, they draw so much fucking cap its obnoxious
>>
>100mn ab
>>
>>172795214
large lasers are fine, just juggle your cap

shut off your guns if you're too fucking awful at managing your cap
>>
why does every battleship discussion turn into that one retard who will just be butthurt as long as lasers use any more cap than railguns?
>>
File: 1463781670146.jpg (24KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1463781670146.jpg
24KB, 300x199px
>>172795615

he hasn't figured out that leaving the MWD on will cap out the battleship.
>>
maybe if you leave your shitty memealliance you'd notice that mach has more fits than the maxtank no damage blobshit
>>
>>172786984

surprisingly effective, btw
>>
>>172795615
>>172795615
I want the abaddon to not get capped out in less than 3 minutes doing normal ship while other ships with the same fucking capacitor recharge as the abaddon can do all their tricks fucking better and longer.

Why do other battleships get the same cap recharge rate as the abaddon? Abaddon needs more cap it should get more cap regen to perform the same tasks as the other battleships
>>
File: 1470674311292.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1470674311292.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>your small gang active fits are not relevant

>t. f1 anchor drone
>>
>>172795763
He hasn't figured out that running the guns will cap you out
>>
just fit a cap booster retard
>>
>just waste a midslot for a cap booster JUST to run your guns
>no other battleship needs a cap booster to run guns
>they need WAY less cap and can dedicate that cap to other modules that need it, not their fucking guns that use more capacitor than a MWD
>>
File: 1469644579374.jpg (54KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
1469644579374.jpg
54KB, 600x796px
>cap booster
>waste
>>
>Would you like to play Mage or Archer?
>What's the difference?
>Well they're both ranged damage-dealers but mages use MP to cast their spells and run out after a few minutes. Archers don't use MP to attack but it consumes arrows, but you can carry thousands of arrows at a time so you don't have to stop attacking for hours.
>Well do Mages do a lot more damage to make up for the fact they can't attack as long as Archers?
>No, they deal around the same amount of damage. Also you can enchant a piece of your gear with MP regen so you don't run out as fast.
>But couldn't an Archer use that enchant slot for a more useful bonus? That seems kinda imbalanced. Why would anyone play Mage?
>No, shut up, it's fine.
>>
>skill levels 1-5
>you shouldn't be using anything with below 4 of the relevant skill
Why even have 1-3?
>>
>>172798291
certain skills you only need at 1 or certain skills you only need at 3

for example, to anchor a pos all you need is anchoring level 3

Or contracting, level 1 contracting or level 2 contracting is more than enough for most people
>>
>>172798228
>Also the Archer has the same MP regen as the Mage
>but its balanced I swear
>>
>>172798228
are you seriously implying that autocannons do dps
>>
>>172799046
On a machariel, 800's do about the same as the abaddon with mega pulses. This is because the machariel gets a flat 25% rate of fire bonus and another 25% damage bonus on top of it
>>
>>172798291
>you shouldn't be using anything with below 4 of the relevant skill
That's just something high SP players with all 5 skills tell newbies. LVL 2-3 with LVL 4 in the actually important skills (ie ship/cap/hp/damage skills) is fine.
And if you're new there's nothing wrong with flying a BC with lvl 3 battlecruisers or whatever. Just know your limits and don't settle for leaving it at 3.
>>
>>172799237
See >>172785375
Stop comparing a fucking T1 ship to a pirate faction ship.
>>
>>172799237
so on a pirate battleship, a weapon with less range than pulse lasers do as much dps as pulse lasers do on a t1 battleship
>>
>return to eve a month ago
>pirate BS are 300m and T1 are 170
What the fuck?
>>
What if you could create ships with less stats for the purpose of infiltrating them into a dumb alliance and making their doctrines weak. (Obviously you would be able to figure out if they were fucked ships if you spent some time looking at them)

Save you money also since you'd be cutting corners.
>>
>>172799968
no one uses BSs but retard industrialists keep pumping them out like they are going out of style LMOA
>>
>>172800187
Last time I played T1 were around 70-90m and pirate were 700m-1b. Would have thought CCP would have some kind of market intervention here for the sake of balance. T1 BS are shit enough without costing twice as much as they should
>>
>>172799968
>>172800187
And nobody bothers to fuck with nullsec mission farmers, so they're free to churn out faction BS BPCs day and night.
>>
>>172799237
>le falloff face
>>
>>172800495
??????

Pirate BS BPCs don't come from mission runners. You'd have to be retarded to waste LP on that.
>>
>you will never be able to play a self-suficient play style where you harvest all the resources you need to build your assets while also remaining competitive because fuck CCP and their shit balancing holy fucking shit ccp go fuck youreselves you useless fuckwits
>>
File: 2017.04.02.02.05.12.png (976KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2017.04.02.02.05.12.png
976KB, 1680x1050px
>implying there is a better t1 bs
>>
>you're not entitled to that style of gameplay
>>
>he doesn't have 10 rorqual alts, a krabhole and his own moons in every corner of the universe
>>
File: 1465764617620.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1465764617620.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>log into game, no ops happening or anything
>CEO dude goes " GET ON COMMS NOWWWWWWWWWW"

WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO TALK TO RETARDS EVEN WHEN NOTHING IS GOING ON FUCK THIS GAME
>>
So how is signature radius vs. explosion radius calculated? Like, if I hit a 200m sig radius ship with a 400m explosion radius will it do exactly half damage, or is it more complicated than that?
>>
>>172803780
it's much more complicated. and it's two relevant stats for the weapon and the target - sig radius, velocity, explosion radius and explosion velocity
>>
>>172803780
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Missile_Damage#Missile_damage_formula
>>
>>172803780
>>172803886
Yeah, I meant 400m explosion radius bomb. Don't bombs ignore the target's speed?
>>
The problem with eve nline is that there is no organic conflict nothing comes out organically and everything is just set up artificially for LE EPIC CONTENT CREATOR MEME. i guarantee you that is conflict was organic in this game it would have ten times the population
>>
>>172803968
for bombs yes, it's just sig. I think it's like you say, 200m for 400m would be half
>>
>go on solo roam
>kill someone
>"no anon it was set up, he went there knowing he had to die to you"
>>
>>172804419
Cool, thanks. If I'm understanding this equation correctly that's what >>172803906 says as well. Good to know.
>>
The problem with EVE is risk averse fags joining NCPLHK
>>
>>172804449
>Solo roaming
>Tackle a seemingly solo frigate
>Cynos lit
>Caps dropped
>>
File: delve.png (55KB, 214x418px) Image search: [Google]
delve.png
55KB, 214x418px
>it's a life in delve episode
>>
>he doesnt know about pirates little helper
>>
>it's the autistic OP that keeps sperging over dumbass CSM and won't ever update the news.
>>
File: 1465602394232.png (51KB, 387x537px) Image search: [Google]
1465602394232.png
51KB, 387x537px
EVE isn't "fun". If you play it for "fun" YOU are the problem - the cancer - the aids - the cyst - that NO single person in New Eden wants. Only 1% of the community play the game right. Fuck off with your stupid forced meme shit trying to justify this shit fucking game, I make so much ISK/hr and sell it RWT - upward of thousands per month. What have you done with your life LOL? Kissless lonely virgin faggots, have fun being cucked F O R E V E R.

pic. related.
>>
>>172806081
>Corpus Pope
kek
>>
File: 1481159123995.jpg (45KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
1481159123995.jpg
45KB, 650x433px
>he can't kill a frigate going 0m/s
>>
>it's a reddit shill ccp agent triggerred because they got exposed
>>
>>172806272
I'm everything on the right and I still get laid. I'm not even tall or white.
>>
>>172804710
>The problem with EVE is risk averse fags joining NCPLHK
Implying any of those groups are to be blamed, they used to fight anything you would throw at them and give good fights, it was the other faggots like goon and friends that always played like shit and forced PL, NC and HK to become unkillable blobbers in response.
>>
File: 1472371825906.jpg (386KB, 2823x2651px) Image search: [Google]
1472371825906.jpg
386KB, 2823x2651px
>NCPLHK
>good fights
>>
>>172806554
lol
>>
File: 1465674825233.jpg (369KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1465674825233.jpg
369KB, 730x780px
>>172806554
>>
>>172806360
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1476252504495.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476252504495.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>172806000
>>172806130
>tackle alt 1 with a frig
>open cyno
>jump in cap alt
>kill alt 1
>repeat 50 times
>PLH tells everyone engaging you is a trap
>roam EVE without fear
>>
File: 1465766557949.jpg (35KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465766557949.jpg
35KB, 600x549px
>join /eog/ Certified-Organicâ„¢ corp
>download TS3
>sign up on services page
>set up API with highest mask, (they can even read my Jita whore diaries)
>set up TS3 auth from services
>set up Mumble auth from services
>Download Mumble
>set up forums account from services
>please use this info to log into forums and then set up forum-API link
>k
>set up Discord
>Need to make a Discord account first
>k
>Set up Discord auth
>Download Discord
>error, contact our helpdesk pilots in-game
>k
>Set up Jabber auth
>Download Pidgin
>Set up Skype
>Update Skype, 800mb of ram skype.exe running in the background
>Set up ISBoxer for my Jita whore multitasking alts
>Setup Slack Auth
>Log into Slack
>Just a bunch of shitposting
>Close Slack
>Set up Facebook corp group (requirement to file for SRP)
>"Go lose a ship and link a KM to authenticate the SRP program"
>Lose my Arty Vagabond
>ok.
>File Arty Vagabond for SRP
>"Denied"
>"Not a Corp fitting"
>okey.
>PINGPIGPING
>"QUICK COMMS #3 TIME TO HIT TOWER EVERYONE GET ON NAGAS"
>No Naga in new home system
>"C-can I bring my Punisher"?
>"Yes you can bring tackle but you need to download the new tackle comms mumble plugin v0.2 first anon go to this link anon https://a.cocaine.ninja/fvxpoy.exe"
>...O-okey ...I-is it safe?
>"Also make sure you download the new Windoes 10 Discord Overlay, link is somewhere on the forums."
>Cool
>Searching Forums
>Access Denied: Need additional APIs
>Set up my Jita whore API so I can make it to the fleet
>"Ok everyone undoc- anon are you really a Jita whore"?
>New program has to update, doesn't ask for permission.
>Forced Reboot PC
>Corp channel blinking
>Alliance channel blinking
>Director wants to start new conversation
>Pidgin blinking
>Discord blinking
>Skype blinking and using 2gb of ram
>TS3 blinking
>Mumble blinking, tackle comms mumble plugin going nuts
>Forums notifications blinking
>new Facebook message on your wall.
>ANNNOOOON GET ON COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMSSSSS
>My mind slowly drifts into the abyss.
>>
>>172806862
>buy meme marauder on secret alt
>bring it to nullsec
>tackle it on main
>cyno up
>let a whole bunch of people whore on it
>anon you're pretty good at this!
>yeah anon you rock!
>repeat 10 times
>given FC rights and control of caps
>fc fleets and do nothing while taking all the credit
>fast forward 10 months
>given access to super and titan poses
what should I do next?
I have 15mil sp.
>>
File: 1480414416871.png (127KB, 372x365px) Image search: [Google]
1480414416871.png
127KB, 372x365px
>>172807281
>>
>>172807328
steal everything you can and join TC
>>
File: who bitch this is.png (129KB, 360x372px) Image search: [Google]
who bitch this is.png
129KB, 360x372px
>NC comes to fight us
>Brings slightly more numbers
>Not good enough so they move 50+ supers
>Sit on objective
>No fight
>Follow them to a gate
>They jump and wait
>"you need to jump into us"
>Maneuver to opposite gate and jump in
>They jump back
>Jump into them
>They run away and send supers home
>"FUCK YOU BLOBBERS, SOULD HAVE JUMPED INTO US! MADE YOU FORM! HAHAHA! DIDNT WANT THAT FIGHT ANYWAY!

Just Poison Kevin things.
>>
File: 1Ca3ILkN_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1Ca3ILkN_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>172807281
>>
File: 1459974006259.png (442KB, 692x737px) Image search: [Google]
1459974006259.png
442KB, 692x737px
>TC
>>
>>172749367
can you please stop?
keep the CSM thing on the past greentext if you want
but I want new silly OP pictures and eog editions, not this csm shit nobody gives a fuck about
nobody here even votes for that.
>>
File: 1483397892910.png (1MB, 1731x494px) Image search: [Google]
1483397892910.png
1MB, 1731x494px
>NC
>>
What's the best way to make some ISK as a newfag on alpha clone?

Mining is easy a fuck but it's also slow as shit.
>>
File: 1489682018255.jpg (206KB, 1004x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1489682018255.jpg
206KB, 1004x1340px
>he didn't vote for Monster Dude, the man who wanted to end the injustice of explodig during black screen while undocking orjumping
>>
>>172808036
try lowsec belt ratting & clone hunting
>>
File: 1335679152094.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1335679152094.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
I was under the impression that no high sec data or relic sites had rat spawns, but I just lost my first ship in one. Was hoping my first ship loss would be in pvp, not against npc's. Couldn't even warp away from them before getting one shot. Live and learn I suppose. Luckily I was able to go back and grab all the stuff from my wreck. Great loot too, tripled my total isk from that one place despite the ship loss.

sorry for blog posting
>>
>>172808198
look up sleeper caches and ghost sites
>>
>>172808257
Yep thats what it was. I'm guessing it was the exploding can that got me and not the rats, I went down instantly in one hit. I should have paid more attention to the name of the place. I just assumed it was like the other data sites I'd done before.
>>
So what's the deal with Providence? Is the whole NRDS thing legit?
>>
>>172810473
Kinda. They do honestly try to run it that way, but if you've roamed/acted suspicious/violated one of their eleventybillion arcane rules/pissed off a powertripping director, be prepared to be set red without warning. Of course you can sometimes get un-set by just asking nicely in their diplo channel.

Having flown with provibloc and against, the rank and file are pretty nice, mostly genuinely helpful types just looking to have fun. The high-level leadership is filled with some of the most unpleasant assholes you can imagine.
>>
>>172810473
unironically, yes

before you go there, check your character's name on http://kos.cva-eve.org/ it's their Kill on Sight checker. most of them are generally NRDS, but a bunch of alliances ,corps, etc are KoS, so by being affiliated, you'll be KoS too
>>
File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>tfw too intelligent to pvp
>>
>>172811117
what does this even mean?
>>
>>172810705
I never had any insight to Proviboc leadership. The guys in providence seem nice and all but it honestly the most straight edge "normie" (for lack of a better word) of eve players which ties party into their whole RP thing.

How is their leadership assholes?
>>
>>172811843
They're just jackasses with delusions of grandeur

The usual
>>
File: ChqwPJUUoAE2W7y.jpg (34KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
ChqwPJUUoAE2W7y.jpg
34KB, 600x537px
>'THE CAPACITOR IS EMPTY'
>>
>200 mil isk/week
>tfw too lazy to make more
>>
>T2 battlecruisers are the same price as pirate battleships
>>
>>172814347
So?
>>
File: 1490646326255.jpg (17KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1490646326255.jpg
17KB, 600x442px
the orph link leading to reddit takes the cake.
>>
So being in Horde I've come to realise I'd be having a lot more being one of the neuts roaming in and picking off krabs than one of the hundreds of cannon fodder sitting around these systems. How best do I go about finding a smaller corp?
>>
join tengoo
>>
File: 2017.04.02.05.22.39.png (303KB, 861x779px) Image search: [Google]
2017.04.02.05.22.39.png
303KB, 861x779px
So, should I spend every last penny to go Omega?
>>
Stealth bomber: Afterburner or MWD?
>>
>>172815878
Depends
>>
>>172815878
mwd
>>
>>172815578
what are you going to do with your Omega?
>>
>>172815578
no

get at least 300m more to begin your omega life with decency
>>
>>172816091
Train skills, which I can't do right now because all the alpha skills are done, use a battleship to make a bit of money for a while, and then maybe try faction warfare again.
>>
>>172816313
how are you going to afford the skills + battleship if you have no isk after spending it all on plex?
>>
File: 2017.04.02.05.37.51.png (444KB, 1635x1021px) Image search: [Google]
2017.04.02.05.37.51.png
444KB, 1635x1021px
>>172816382
I won't have to.
>>
>>172816595
looks good then, go for it
>>
File: 48780983.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
48780983.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>Skill injector prices still rising
>>
>>172817068
No shit. Because plex is still rising
>>
>>172817176
Really? Looks like it's falling to me.
>>
>>172817235
Yeah from 1.2b spike bullshit but as a general trend over time it has been rising
>>
>start launcher from start menu
>works
>start launcher from shortcut on desktop
>fails/crashes

Why you gotta be like this, launcher?
>>
How do skill extractors work, can you extract from multiple skills to make up the 500k, or does it all have to come from one skill?
>>
>>172820010
You take from skills, one level at a time, until you put in enough to get 500,000 points.

And if you're an alpha character, you can't extract alpha skills.
>>
>>172820010
any skill or combination of skills
>>
File: 1331649785466.jpg (71KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1331649785466.jpg
71KB, 554x439px
>Roam 20 jumps through null
>See one other ship: A VNI that docked up as I came into system
>>
>>172820192
>>172820193
cheers lads
>>
>>172821134
>not camping his system to fuck with his ticks
>>
>have a shitty roam route
>WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD
>>
File: 1467540521697.png (106KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467540521697.png
106KB, 560x400px
>>172821134
>Great Wildlands
>>
>>172821134
why are you posting pictures of aliens without noses?
>>
File: QaUWy97.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
QaUWy97.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
Who /rebel/ here?
>FC forming fleet
>Asks if anyone can fly logi
>Can fly, but don't because logi doesn't get killmails
>>
>>172821134
Stop roaming in the east
>>
File: 1488333492401.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488333492401.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
>>172823626
>FC forming fleet
>mfw I don't join
>>
File: newfags_vs_oldfags.jpg (39KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
newfags_vs_oldfags.jpg
39KB, 640x356px
killmails and capitals ruined eve
>>
File: 1489157533474.jpg (44KB, 504x477px) Image search: [Google]
1489157533474.jpg
44KB, 504x477px
Tuesday, 4th April, 2017 - 18:40

To : Keflavik (KEF )
Flight number (WW) : WW 118
Wednesday, 5th April, 2017 - 05:00
>>
>>172827018
Have fun.
>>
File: 1491030444799.png (2MB, 1050x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1491030444799.png
2MB, 1050x1367px
>have 15b isk
>don't know what to do to turn it into more
>>
>>172829039
Man and I thought I was doing well having just made my first 50m
>>
>>172829039
Trading. Seed the market in null.
>>
>>172812519
>not even being able to plex your account
>bragging about your poverty on /dog/
>>
>>172814865
>unable to krab safely
>wants to kill krabbers

Just check who WTB is flying with nowadays, I think Bee is taking literal retards too right now.
>>
File: 1472329863138.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1472329863138.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>t3 production chain
what the fuck
>>
File: t2.jpg (181KB, 638x1266px) Image search: [Google]
t2.jpg
181KB, 638x1266px
>>
>>172829279
>Seed the market in null
>10b tied up in doctrine contracts
>some guy starts selling at cost for the greater good
>no one is buying your contracts
>alliance introduces new meme doctrine
>move your merchandise back to high sec at a loss
>>
>>172801941
if you lived in a wormhole you might be able to

unfortunately, in order to build anything, you need to go back to k-space for blueprints
>>
D E D
>>
oneiros
>>
File: 1480128219159.png (47KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480128219159.png
47KB, 338x288px
>Sansha's Nation
>>
>>172835257
gas > resins and shit > t3 components
sleeper shit > reverse engineer > t3 blueprints
>>
dominix navy issue
>>
Prophecy
>>
I vote the Corax for cutest T1 ship in the game and I defy you to say otherwise
>>
>>172849329
cormorant took that role after the redesign
>>
>>172849772
um no sweetie?? cormorant is too long and thin to be cute, it's just a very handsome ship
corax is more compact and chunky and is cuter, see xx
>>
>>172850086
you're just wrong on all counts, hun. xo
>>
>>172850418
you're entitled to your opinion and you chose an excellent favourite even though it's only second best to my choice but i respcect you now ;o
>>
>Find an offline PoS
>Consider destroying a few of the batteries
>Check their health and do the math
>An hour of firing non-stop just to kill one
Why do these things have so much health?
>>
>>172851253
To make it harder for fleets to defang the POS and give the defenders an advantage and time to ping and form up.
>>
initiated compact warp scrambler
>>
>People keep saying flying T1 subcaps are fun
>tfw don't want to look like a low skill noob or poorfag
>>
>>172854738
Wat?
That makes no sense.

The best killmails are when you kill a vigilant or deimos with your thorax.
>>
File: 1478997646996.png (517KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478997646996.png
517KB, 1280x720px
>ANON GET ON COMMS
>listen to middle aged men with southern accents talk about their '''''''''toons'''''''''
>>
File: 1448316185104.png (78KB, 537x452px) Image search: [Google]
1448316185104.png
78KB, 537x452px
>ANON GET OFF COMMS
>>
>ok, I'm on comms, who is tackled
>no one, we are just talking
>>
>ANON GET ON COMMS, A RORQ IS TACKLED
>ok, I'm on cooms, are we fighting?
>no, they ran away
>>
>PLEX prices rose by 37m overnight and now I don't have enough money to buy one

Damn.
>>
File: 1430707071581.jpg (64KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1430707071581.jpg
64KB, 619x619px
>ping for POS bash goes out
>400 online in alliance
>only 50 in fleet
>our fleet has to run away because they formed up 100 to defend their POS
>after defending their POS hostile fleet flies 20 jumps through our space
>some retard in a Rorq somehow manages to get tackled even though all their movements were reported in intel channels
>RORQ TACKLED ping goes out
>suddenly 150 in fleet
>we save the rorq and kill most of the fleet
>rorq pilot decides to feed a deadspace fitted carrier for no reason
>isk negative
>everyone has fatigue
>didn't kill the POS and have to reinforce it again
>rorq pilot is smugging on comms about how we should thank him for generating such great content
>he's mining and carrier ratting while we slowboat 10 jumps home
>>
File: 1QOr4Y2.png (21KB, 637x69px) Image search: [Google]
1QOr4Y2.png
21KB, 637x69px
Based jimbo
>>
>>172749367
Can someone remind me why we hate CSM so much?
>>
Rorq pilots should be removed from the genepool.
>>
>>172859918
Because they're a PR trick.
>>
>>172859918
they were created as a way for CCP to be more transparent after they were caught manipulating shit behind the scenes for their buddies in nullblobs

only, turns out CSM is a popularity contest and most people who get in are (surprise) null blobs, or meme faggots who bounce corps around to attention

and as a fun benefit, CCP goes ahead and leaks insider info to the CSM, who share it with their null blob friends

so it's essentially the same bullshit that happened before, only we know who they're giving leaks to this time
>>
>>172860252
Now I know how the USSR felt.
>>
File: 1465766557934.jpg (40KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465766557934.jpg
40KB, 600x549px
>Ah finally time to get /comfy/ in eve online and mine for a bit after a grueling 12 hour work day
>log in and already there are 5 eve mails about how important it is to be on comms at all time even when not logged in
>alliance chat immediately flashes
>Corp chat is also flashing
>Private convo prompt immediately pops up
>ANON GET ON COMMMMMMMSSSS
>DO NOT GO OUT MINING OR RATTING THERE IS A (1) NEUT IN SYSTEM AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS IN
>YOU SHOULD BE ON COMMS

Fuck this game.
>>
>nullbabbies
>>
>>172861731
Thanks, made me chuckle
>>
>>172861731
Find a new corp.
>>
>>172861731
serves you right for falling for the nullsec meme
>>
>>172860252
>who share it with their null blob friends

source?
>>
It begins
https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/first-expeditions-to-stricken-quarantine-zones-occur-after-significant-preparation/
>>
File: top all.png (111KB, 379x502px) Image search: [Google]
top all.png
111KB, 379x502px
Post your all time top
>>
>>172863530
go back to your blog, capri
>>
>>172864493
t. csm counter-intelligence
>>
>>172864493
so do you have a source or not?
>>
File: 1331648604352.jpg (94KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1331648604352.jpg
94KB, 300x310px
>>172863798
>The culmination of all this is just some LARP bullshit
>>
>snitching
>>
>>172857573
PAP

LINKS
>>
Railguns or blasters on Atron for hisec missions / career agents crap?
>>
>>172865132
destroyer if you're genuinely going to run lvl1 missions. for career agents anything works, they're balanced for civilian fitted rookie ships. rails might be faster.
>>
>>172865132
get a catalyst, or even an algos (+hobgoblins)
atron is fine, but these missions are so fucking stupid you want to blitz through them as fast as possible
>>
>>172865132
Rails.
Group your guns.
>>
Tried Eve years ago when I was a retard who couldn't read instructions, want to try again because MMOs that feel like single player games fucking blow

[email protected]
>>
>>172864137
>Minmatar
>>
File: 2017-04-02_14-40-23.png (100KB, 407x514px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-02_14-40-23.png
100KB, 407x514px
Needs more Minmatar
>>
>>172863530
you're missing the rooster picture
>>
File: 1480229820117.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480229820117.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>muninn
>>
File: 1482560213985.jpg (26KB, 371x363px) Image search: [Google]
1482560213985.jpg
26KB, 371x363px
At the end of the day.. RLML are not op by any chance.. u can barely kill a properly tanked vexor in an orthrus

properly fit thoraxes can solo tank orthrus no problem. Hell an exequror rep fit can kill orthrus and tank its dps no problem.

What you have are legions of idiots in **** fits hitting approach and mwd right at you and they complain op when they die.

but once again CCP has decided to take a dump on caldari lol.. caracal will be entirely useless... what it gonna be like not even 200dps with reload?

You wanna fix op? Vexor, Algos, Tristan all top of their meta.. for years..
>>
>>172866874
>FOTM cancer
Wew
>>
>>172867192
name one FOTM cancer there aside from svipul
also, implying the svipul was not the most fun shit ever pre all nerfs vs other svipuls
>>
>>172867384
>scram
>defense mode
>orbit
>cycle 200mms

oh wow, so much fun
>>
>>172867495
>tfw you can instantly tell when someone didn't fly svipuls pre nerfs and was never involved in the functional meme fit era of destroyers
>>
>muh 6 slots
>>
>>172867384
All the top 6
>>
>>172867384
>Loki
>Tengu
>Cerberus
>Machariel

and svipul is not currently that cancerous
>>
Svipul was never cancerous. Faggots don't know how to use webs
>>
>>172868136
yes it was. faggots don't understand that being able to come up with a fit that will counter a svipul 1v1 doesn't mean the svipul was fine
>>
>>172865615

With rails I don't wanna orbit, I wanna keep at range?
>>
>>172867868
>>172868005
>flavor of the month
>somehow equals flavor of the past 6 years
good logic
>>
>>172868516
there's not going to be a flavour of the month when it takes 6 years for ccp to change anything, so yes that's what it means now
>>
>>172868621
>you need to fly this unfun ships CCP neglects or else you are a gay baby that only flies """"FOTM"""" ships

no thanks, I'll fly fun ships that get content and people are not afraid to engage
>>
>>172868928
your post makes no sense, and I don't think you succeeded in reading my post either
>>
>>172869069
it's time to stop, capri
just go back to your blog
>>
File: top.png (19KB, 202x206px) Image search: [Google]
top.png
19KB, 202x206px
>>172866874
No bully please
>>
>>172869436
meme
>>
>tfw not a single kill, ever
>>
>>172867186
Is that an eve-o post?
>>
>some faggot's icon is flashing yellow
>click on it to see what the fuck is that
>he is a suspect

damn how do I call the cops
>>
>>172869494
>Killing someone in a capsule
Hardcore
>>
>>172868928
>waah only blobships are allowed
>>
>>172870772
You don't it's, bait. If you see someone go suspect in highec, you are supposed to ignore him 99.5% if the time because it's some guy suspect baiting. Never engage suspect baiters because he probably has 60 niggers in neutral logi coming up to back him up.

The other 0.5% is some retard who went suspect by accident and you can shoot him for an easy frag.
>>
>need isk
>consider running incursions with WTM
>remember running incursions with WTM
Hmm
>>
File: 1442670085044.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1442670085044.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>frag
>>
How do I decided on what keybind my grouped weapons go? Sometimes they're put on F1, sometimes F2 and sometimes F3.

Can I control it?
>>
File: because of falcon.jpg (20KB, 372x487px) Image search: [Google]
because of falcon.jpg
20KB, 372x487px
In retrospect, I don't think I jammed enough people.
>>
>>172811843
I was in a provibloc alliance for 3 days, 3 weeks into starting eve.

Flying around with a pal in northern low sec, who spent a lot more time playing than me.

He likes to try and smash gate camp fleets in as small numbers as possible.

Had a good weekend with him, tackling in a shit fit atron and getting blown up, basically acting as bait, while he popped in with whatever he fancied and gets a couple kills.

Got kicked from the alliance for flying with reds.

I'm sure it makes perfect sense to some, but to me it was nonsense.
>>
>>172873169
so jam jam more people anon
>>
>>172872828
just get the cheapest maelstrom fit and mute everyone one comms except the fc, you can kind of semi afk. just keep saying you're new and have no mic.
>>
>>172873156
Click and drag the icon of any of your modules and you can control which hotkey they are on.
>>
>>172874170

Thanks.
>>
>>172873169
I miss the Drake meme
>>
>>172877927
you're a terrible piece of shit if you ever take part in any drake memes, whether that's pro or anti drake
>>
So, any courier contract that says "Complete in 1 day" is a scam, right?
>>
>>172879625
why would you think that
>>
>>172879625
Expiration 1 week and complete in 1 day is standard
>>
>>172879625
Pretty much all courier contracts are scams due to the fact that you're exposed to ganking and thus losing huge collateral, for pennies.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170403-095940_1.jpg (101KB, 1052x804px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-095940_1.jpg
101KB, 1052x804px
>>
>>172879625
Yeah, I'm sure someone is going to spend 24 hours straight camping the delivery path. God forbid someone want their stuff moved sometime this year.
>>
>>172880975
You're stupid as fuck. You can get ganked by someone else.
>>
>>172881197
And whether you do the run an hour after accepting the contract or 3 days after doing so you have just as much chance of that happening. The completion time of the contract makes no difference.
>>
>>172811843
Some Imperial Dreams or whatever the main CVA corp used to be FC once primaried my Tempest because I had -10 sec status.
I was in their fleet and they asked us to come help them against Ushra Khan.
After that he tried to rules lawyer himself out of paying for my ship because I was a 'pirate'. Fuck CVA.
>>
File: cucking myself.png (37KB, 296x825px) Image search: [Google]
cucking myself.png
37KB, 296x825px
>>172880008
>>
>Marauders
>>
>Small Hybrid Turret 3
>>
>implying i fly minmaturd shit
>>
>Leadership
>>
>Amarr Battleship V
>>
>Amarr
>>
>EVE
>>
Sitting right across from fozzie at Dulles, what do that isn''t a crime?
>>
File: 1398220976928s.jpg (6KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1398220976928s.jpg
6KB, 250x186px
>make Isk
>buy ship
>lose ship
>repeat
Is there no way out?
>>
>>172885140
Stop losing blingy ships.
>>
>>172885140
What are you doing with them?
>>
>>172885140
Dualboxing. Rat with one account and do shit with the other one.
>>
>>172885360
the risk of flying blingy ships is what makes eve fun
>>
>>172885505
Would you mind flying a blinged Orthrus into my system?
>>
>overpowered faggot cancer
>fun
>>
>>172885636
so you can drop gay baby caps on me? no thanks. losing ships isn't fun, but the threat of losing them is exciting.
>>
Why gank a covetor?
>>
why not gank a covetor?
>>
What balances out armour vs the benefits of shields? It seems like range dictation is the most important factor in this game, as without the appropriate range you won't apply at all, and shields have the clear advantage with that.
>>
>>172886168
>It seems like range dictation is the most important factor in this game

it's not

>shields have the clear advantage with that

no they don't
>>
>>172886168
Armor
>no sig bloom
>passive omni resist hardeners
>free mid slots for tackle/EW/tracking comps
Shield
>no speed/agility penalty
>remote shield reps heal at the start of the cycle
>free low slots for damage mods or more speed
>>
>>172886382
Speed = range control, no?

>>172886515
Thanks mate
>>
>passive hardeners
>>
>>172886625
>Speed = range control, no?

having more tackle mods than the other guy is another kind of range control. if I have a -60% stasis web and you don't, I don't care if you have 3% higher base speed

and the other guy didn't mention invulns, which are a big thing with shield tanking that makes it usable on big ships. on small ships, medium extenders are strong, and on big ships, large extenders are sort of weaker than plates, but you can use invulns which give you mad resists
>>
>>172886876
But unless you start the fight on top of them you'll never get to apply that web is what I mean. Thanks for the breakdown on buffer though
>>
File: minmatars.jpg (138KB, 367x461px) Image search: [Google]
minmatars.jpg
138KB, 367x461px
>minmatar
>>
>>172887190
you're assuming that shield guy is kiting and armour guy is not

and you can sometimes catch faster ships than yours by being good at eve, or you can just be cancer and fly something overpowered with 80km webs or whatever
>>
File: 1443834797953.jpg (42KB, 773x645px) Image search: [Google]
1443834797953.jpg
42KB, 773x645px
>considering joining a mostly French corp so I can get my language skills back up
>afraid I'll be bullied or simply become frustrated at not being able to communicate properly
>stay alone
>>
Are there any decent overview presets so I don't have to make my own from scratch?

I'm a noob so I'll definitely fuck it up if I try making my own.
>>
>>172887368
go to corp with people then
>>
>>172887502
join 'Z-S Overview' channel
>>
why are there sleepers outside gate in hisec
>>
>>172887816
To prepare shitters for everywhere other than highsec.
>>
>>172887816
they don't do anything
>>
>>172885084
>Sitting right across from fozzie at Dulles, what do that isn''t a crime?

smell his balding head, and then smell CCP guard's head and tell me the difference
>>
>>172887940

Their icons were red so I warped the fuck away.
>>
>>172888153
Guard uses black lava rock scrub, Fozzie uses Irish Spring
>>
>>172887368
I know plenty of ESL people that join english corps to practice english and no one has a problem with that
>>
File: 1442531180887.png (59KB, 475x166px) Image search: [Google]
1442531180887.png
59KB, 475x166px
>accepted my courier contract 4 hours ago
>still hasn't completed it
HURRY UP FOR FUCK SAKE YOU FAT FUCKING SPACE TRUCKER
>>
How bad is a Moros really? Everyone tells me that I should train for a Rev or Nag but I could buy a Moros and be useful today instead of training per/wp skills at 1900 SP/hour for a month
>>
>>172888935
All the spess mexicanos got their trucks taken by drumpf.
>>
File: dog.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>1900 SP/hour
>>
>>172889270
at its best it is slightly worse than the nag. it's really not worth going through all the effort of crosstraining different capitals when they might all get changed, and they're just fag shit anyway, it doesn't matter
>>
>>172889270
I mean what do you use a dread for anyway? To bash stationary struts or other almost unmovable caps. I moros is probably decent considering you will most likely be shooting non or barely-moving targets
>>
>>172889510
>>172889406
>I mean what do you use a dread for anyway?
Yeah, basically for shooting POS or feeding PL. I guess I'll just buy one
>>
>>172889510
>I mean what do you use a dread for anyway?
Other capitals
>>
>>172890674
>>172890782

there really isn't much of a reason to use anything above a BS+ unless you are in a large alliance and need back up for killing caps. 80% of the fighting happens in cruisers and below the other 19% in BCs and the 1% in caps
>>
>>172889406
>slightly worse
It's worse in every way

Never fly a moros, enjoy being capped out the moment you land because your guns suck massive dick
>>
>>172890920
yes but only slightly

and like I said - it's only capital pvp, who fucking cares? this is a world of farmer fags who never undock. this shit does not matter. in a few months it'll get a 1% buff, everyone will switch bandwagons and be on here memeposting about how some other dread is omg worst ship ever xd
>>
>>172891103
I wish I could like a 4chan post because what he is trying to say because this sumirrizes every /r/eve and Eve Online fag ever
>>
>autists get angry
>I'm flying the ship I like and having fun
There's no downside
>>
>>172891753
>hurrrrr there are no pros and coons to any ship ever
>>
>>172891823
Of course there are, but in most cases its not nearly as extreme as these people make it out to be.
>>
>>172891103
>1% buff
Doubtful, ccp has no intentions if touching anything capital related that isn't fighters

The moros is shit
>>
>>172891871
The fact that the moros will cap itself out is a huge fucking disadvantage. You land at 37% cap and have to immediately start cap boosting OR you have to drop with cap mods already on which means you're in a touch spot in the middle of siege especially when your guns will cap you out if you don't. Meanwhile the nag doesn't have to do any of this. It can drop, siege and fire effortlessly
>>
>there's no downside to training another x12 and x7 skill to 5
>then after the next round of changes there's no downside to doing it yet again

>>172892034
source?
>>
>>172892217
Good thing I'm not the Moros guy
>>
>>172892249
>source

The fact that they have laid down no plans in the last year about dreads being out of wack goes to show how much they aren't doing.
>>
Convince me to train min + projectile. From what I've seen they're either fotm meme ships or the complete opposite useless trash with nothing inbetween
>>
>>172893107
you've got it more or less right. I mostly like min + missile desu
>>
>>172893107
they are the only weapon system that takes skills to actually fly, ergo they are either good weapons if you know how to fly them or shit weapons if you dont know how to to use them.

the rest of the weapon systems are either meme drone where you orbit AFK, meme lasers where you are useless, or meme missiles where you hit F1 and approach..
>>
>>172894414
this is not a good post
>>
>>172894481
t. shitlord offering no counter-point
>>
>>172894567
not him but why should anyone bother to write a rebuttal to something as asinine as your post
>>
>>172894727
>not him

t. him
>>
File: ahyes.png (39KB, 1633x617px) Image search: [Google]
ahyes.png
39KB, 1633x617px
>>172894815
>>
>>172894909
nice shoppe pls dont try so hard at internet arguments it's embarasing
>>
Which t1 battlecruiser should I train for first if I just want something for easy missions? Leaning towards caldari stuff, or maybe myrmidon. I know nothing though, and have no corp to ask.
>>
>>172895191
any of them except the cyclone
>>
>>172895191
prophecy, drake, cyclone, or drake they are all good for level 3
>>
>>172895191
go straight for the cyclone. Disregard any other BC
>>
>>172895191
Any bc that doesnt use large weapons. Also keep in mind the rats you're facing since some weapons are locked to a single type of damage.
>>
>>172873795
>tfw i do almost exactly this
>tfw it would be comfy as fuck if I could mute everyone but the FC
>tfw I have no idea how to use teamspeak
>>
>>172895538
Grandpa, please.
>>
>>172895191
for lazy 30-60m Isk/h tops mission running Drake or Myrm into Rattlesnake
for 200m Isk/h max autism blitzing Hurricane into T1 gun Machariel then Garmur/Daredevil/Hawk/Wolf

or train logi and run incursions
>>
>>172896106
he only asked about a t1 battlecruiser, not becoming a career gay aspie
>>
>>172896106
>Hawk
>missile frigate
>>
>>172896213
because he's going to regret training frigate skills or being able to fly a mach?

i see people undocking fucking domis and all kinds of shitty marauders or caldari trash every day in my mission system.
if you ask in the missions or help channel what to train for they'll unironically tell you to go for a kronos or CNR just to make VNI ticks
>>
Succubus
>>
Redpill me on using a Gila for ratting.
>>
>ratting
>>
>>172897939
depends for what
>>
guyla
>>
Just got a Tristan. Looks cool.

How do I fit it? Armor or shield? Rails or blasters?

I realize I can do noob PvE stuff with pretty much anything but I'd still like to min/max.
>>
>>172898685
I typically fit mine with blasters, one EM screen rig, 2 shield extender rigs, and a medium shield extender. Lows are for drone damage.
>>
>try out f2p eve
>wew i have no skills i'll just queue up as much short-lenght shit as possible and come back in a month or so
>come back
>5.000.000 points
how is that ? can i go in nullsec/wormholes yet and explore shit ? i'm interested in colonizing planets too

also pvp but i probably am not nearly good enough yet
>>
>>172899085
>f2p queuing skills
>5m SP in a month
Don't think so
>>
>>172899908
i mean i started as f2p then i bought one plex
>>
>>172899085
Don't be afraid to dive straight into pvp. The earlier the better really before you pick up bad habits and become a risk averse carebear. Most corps will have frigs to give you for free and you can insure them so you literally gain isk from dying in pvp
>>
Can someone explain to me Omega accounts, with respect to skill training speed please?

In particular, my old account is alpha, and going at 2700 because there's some shit untrained that alphas can do, but has a cybernetics V and good implants cos it's an old account. The game claims that omega will double my train rate. If I omega it, will it really train at 5400 sp/hr, or is there some other kind of bullshit to do with brand new accounts training at half rate?
>>
Omegas train as quickly as everyone always has trained, alphas train at half speed and whatever is saying you get 2700 as alpha is wrong.
>>
>>172900758
2700 is the rate you would get omega. Your training speed is half of that. I'm guessing you're looking at it through EVEMON which is wrong for alphas
>>
>>172899085
>how is that ? can i go in nullsec/wormholes yet and explore shit ? i'm interested in colonizing planets too
You can do that with 1m SP or 100m. It doesn't take long to train the skills necessary to scan down wormholes or do PI, the main difference is the other stuff you'll be able to do while there. If you plan to live in nullsec you might, for example, want to afk rat in a Vexor Navy Issue, but that requires a lot of drone skills. You'll still be able to live in nullsec without doing so, but you won't have that opportunity available to you to make money that other players have, so you'll have to do so in other ways.

>>172900758
Whatever is telling you you're training at 2.7k sp/hr is lying. Omegas train at the same speed characters have always trained at, while alphas train at half speed. If it's some sort of third-party program telling you that it likely hasn't been updated for alphas.
>>
What do you guys use for solo pvp?
>>
>>172901680
Don't
>>
>>172901680
ask stunt
>>
>>172901680
vargur
>>
>>172900919
>>172900941
>>172900949
Thanks guys. It looks like the time remaining in game and Evemon works out for half the 2700 as you have said, with just the SP/Hr part of Evemon being wrong.
>>
join all-out
>>
>>172901680
Solo pvp is dead.
Make way for blobs, cynos and multiboxers.
>>
>>172902321
t. 2003
>>
>>172901680
You want a marauder. Kronos in particular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__xV_q-R1I
>>
>>172901680
dual prop breacher, imperial navy slicer and 10mn ab arty thrasher
>>
>>172897679
So?
>>
Is it even possible to catch miners alone and unaware in low sec without a black ops cloak, or is this totally futile and not worth trying?
>>
>>172903717
there are no miners in lowsec
>>
>>172903751
That's not true, I was mining in lowsec in a venture a few days ago.

Then I stopped because wormhole gas harvesting is way better.
>>
>>172903751
So what are my options if I want to blow people up on an alpha clone without giving some paranoid autist a full API key for all my accounts?
>>
>>172904490
I don't know. maybe look for an alpha pvp corp that doesn't have api faggotry
>>
>>172904490
>some paranoid autist

this is you btw
>>
>>172904490
>buy exploration loot with main
>jet can exploration loot with main
>pick up exploration loot with alpha
>sell exploration loot
>stop caring about handing full API key to corp because it's not tied to your other accounts in any way
>>
>>172904490
API key tells them literally nothing about your account information or anything personal. it's all in-game shit. you have literally nothing to worry about
>>
>>172895970
Seriously though could someone tell me how to mute everyone but the FC on teamspeak? I've tried to find it on Google but everything is always server-side.
>>
>>172905247
right click someone - mute?
>>
>>172905523
Do i have to do that every single person though? Fuck.
>>
>>172905678
How would you even do that though?
Sometimes people other than the FC give very valuable information, and other times there are secondary/tertiary FCs in case the primary FC gets headshot.
>>
>>172904490
quit the game because it's dead as fuck for a solo PvPer unless youw ant to go full Stunt Flores autist.

There are better MMOs out there than "stay docked, and undock for 5 minutes of content" Online.
>>
>>172906051
>quit the game because it's dead as fuck for a solo PvPer
I don't know where people get this idea from. I took my stealth bomber into lowsec today and got 4 kills in about an hour, and 1v1 frigate FW PvP isn't hard to find.
>>
>>172906247
>I took my stealth bomber into lowsec today and got 4 kills

link you stupid fucking liar
>>
>>172906306
>giving character name on /dog/
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>172906247
>go out to do 1v1 FW PvP
>everyone warps out as soon as I enter grid
>>
>>172906401
So you admit to lying?
>>
>>172906401
so you're not gonna do it pussy?
come on
we have ALL NIGHT
>>
>>172905891
It's incursions. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>bullying people on the internet
>>
>>172908791
Oh, in that case, carry on.
>>
>playing bullying simulator 2003
>>
>>172909959
No. I'm like 90% there's one in Derelik named KFC. Been there for at least a month.
>>
>>172909959
why would it be?
>>
>>172909959
There's already something over there named KFC dude
>>
File: aagh.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aagh.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>flying around in null
>see this

not pictured: webbed and blapped with anti-cap weapons because ccp in charge of balance
>>
>>172917072
>flying around null
>solo
>uncloaked

You deserve it
>>
>cloakshitters
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 400x380px
>welping ships left and right while calling things unbalanced

>hey, what about this easy counter-play?

>hurr shitters

Classic /dog/
>>
On fly bus with Fozzie. Pirate ships and drones will be getting a mass rebalancing in the fall, and there will be a new mechanic like the Nexus chips available again behind the crystal tag locked gates in missions.
>>
650mm prototype siege cannon
>>
>>172906663
this is what actually happens, kek @ "muh ebin lowsex pvp" faggots
>>
>>172901680
tempest
>>
>>172921543
Ask Fozzy when will he MAGA.
>>
File: dog4.jpg (357KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
dog4.jpg
357KB, 500x889px
>make amarr great again
>>
>do my ratting thing, everything is ok.
>notice i get webbed even though there is no frigspawns
>notice i also neuted
>oh god JC it's a carrier swapn
>warp off and scream in corp chat autistically
>guy warps in on dread and starts killing it.
>decide to warp in and give him my amazing 770 dps.
>dred doesn't even target me so i guess corpmate is tanking
>get closer
>he wasnt tanking
>he sad that carrier's loot is mine but he didn't give it to me.
>salvage a carrier expecting some amazing loot and get "nigger ass plates" for 3m total
>have to wait 2 weeks untill next supply run before i can get back to ratting cos im retard and lost my ship

Oh well i guess it was at least fun...i forgot to ask in corp. what dread fit is good enough to kill a dread? Can a carrier do it? Can a carrier+non carrier assists do it? I guess corpmate was artillering him outside of his tageting range...wonder if he could survive his dps is he was in it.
>>
File: 1490727905186.jpg (28KB, 375x361px) Image search: [Google]
1490727905186.jpg
28KB, 375x361px
>have to wait 2 weeks untill next supply run before i can get back to ratting cos im retard and lost my ship
>>
>>172928280
The only way to get stuff in our system that i know is to make a courier contract for logistic corp...and the maximum wait time (aka contract duration) is 2 weeks so...
>>
>>172906401
Are you the guy thats been killing ventures in a blaster nemesis? Cos those don't count and there aren't any other characters that got 4 solo kills in a bomber in the past 2 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 800x733px
>>172928486
Find a new corp, not even memeing.
You are evidently new as hell, you will thank me when you get somewhere that has SRP and provides help for newbros instead of scalping the shit out of them.

>>172928918
>blaster nemesis
Sounds like /dog/
>>
>>172928280
Join pandemic horde
>>
>>172929232
What do you mean scalping? I think i actually joined some corp some anon was in..it looks just like some industrial\ratting corp, 15% tax, two system in drone lands...i think everyone but me has at least 2-3 alts (juging that only 2-3 people talk and most of the time people login in groups). I tried using ingame corp finder but it's kinda shit: i select "nullsec only" and it gives me "hisec-only" corps as result.

>first google result on "eve SRP" : SRP is killing eve
Heh...
I mean...i lost like 5 ishtars so far, it sucks but at least 3 were my fault so it's not like anyone should or would care about replacing them for me. And SRP looks like PVP-only thing, no one cares about ratter losing anything he owns.
>>
File: 1385765874768.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1385765874768.gif
179KB, 375x375px
https://zkillboard.com/kill/61275515/

>we were roaming null and CCP replied to his petition mid roam and drop it in his Eris.
>>
>>172928280
>>172928486
You don't have any general import? Why do you have to wait two weeks for mainline ratting ships?

Leave. You alliace is shit
>>
>>172930205
Our corp has one JF logist, but i have no idea when he's online and i only saw him maybe two times in...two-three weeks i've been here? I think everyone but me just straight up crafts his own ship or something, or they just don't lose anything...i think im the only one who doesn't rat in carrier there.
>>
>eris
>>
>>172929947
>15% tax
>dronelands
How does it feel to realize you're basically consenting on getting robbed?
>>
>>172930557
>nulllife
>>
>>172930557
>delusions
>>
>>172930557
I don't know much about nulllife...all i looked at is either 15% tax or "CTA when we tell, teamspeak always (and you have to be able to speak)" and all this stuff...im not absolutely opposed to pvping to defend, but i just don't care enough to commit for hours nonstop, i rather log off when i feel like logging off.

Aka i joined too many retarded guilds in wow when i was yong(er) and those guilds unironically "trying to kill first\second boss of easiest raid today" week after week but i couldn't join any other guild because they were playing when my dad comes home and if he saw me on PC he would beat me. So since now i have no desire to commit several hours to something that untimately wont change anything...
>>
>>172929947
>losing Ishtars
>no standing fleets
>not aware of what SRP is

Now the
>15% tax in dronelands
Makes more sense, I would charge more to handle retards like you.
>>
>>172931229
We have fleet sometimes...but i don't understand what it's for. And yea losing ishtars is retarded...but i guess i at least farm money fastet enough to not me in red. I lost 3 of them because i was just stupid (literally though "okay i can walk away for 1 minute" and ended up being away for 10 and let frigs web me), 1 to lol carrier spawn and 1 because my ship just stopped for some reason.

And i mean, you people saying "find a corp who is friendly to noobs" but really who gives a fuck about them? They probably just want to "help learn basics" by "just learn logistic ships to 5 for starters" or "be a scout for the time being". Expecially to someone who is not intersted in pvp as main activity...i've come to believe that everyone hates carebears and doesn't care about what happens to them because there's 100 more of them anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x281px
>>172931624
How in the fuck have you made it far enough into the game that you are flying an Ishtar, yet can't kill webbing frigs, can't pick a reasonable corp, and can't understand why literally everyone wants more bears and rookies, because it provides isk and content for the actual corp members.

Unironically, stop playing. I hope this is bait, I really hope so.
>>
File: Terran Superweapon.webm (995KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Terran Superweapon.webm
995KB, 640x360px
Remember when CCP did epic things during the Empyrean Age, then dropped it, then brought it back with drifters and Caroline's star.. then dropped it again..

What happened..
>>
>>172932375
>bs killing a titan

lol what?
>>
>>172932375
Are you talking about the trailers?

It was CCP's kike plans of scamming their players by introducing mini-patches (which in their words would've been """"better""""). What they also did was to not tell the players that the sole reason they're doing it is so they don't waste money on the tradition of making a cinematic trailer after every large patch.

Long story short, average online players dropped to such low levels that they instantly reverted. Turns out that the game itself is shit and cannot sustain itself without CCP dumping huge amounts into dishonest ad campaigns.
>>
File: 1390293944834.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390293944834.png
123KB, 300x300px
>>172932375

>Jamyls titan didn't have rare once in a lifetime chance to drop OP faction fittings the Terran superweapon fitted
>There could have been a war going on right now over destroying such a device and stopping whoever acquired it from the humble roleplayer that looted it

Wasted potential.
>>
>>172931793
My char is from 2008 but i didn't played a lot, i tried to get in it on and off and just ended up "buy a year of sub and make a queue".
I CAN kill webbing frigs, it's just that you can't kill frigs if you decided to afk for several minues...because drones don't focus frigs automatically.

I know im retarded, i tried to join several corps but they said "uh, you know, no" and this one is the only one that accepted me so im kinda scared to leave.
>>
Havent seen an officer spawn in 5 years (not that ive been looking or even lived in null that much), are they even real desu?
>>
>>172933863
Aren't they belt only?
>>
>>172933048
join any of the following, they will teach you how to play and get you involved in many different styles of pvp while also giving you loads of shit for free.

Nullsec:
Pandemic Horde
Karmafleet
Dreddit
Brave Newbies

Lowsec:
Pancakes

Wormholes:
Spoopy Newbies (I don't actually know how dead they are currently but we fought them once or twice in the past few months and they seem ok)
>>
>>172933976
Yeah i dont belt rat, but ive been to some, and i used to patrol them several times a day a few years ago. Right now ive started again in a nice truesec system and nada senpai. Not even little faction rats in belts.
>>
How do i get rid of the VNI disease in my rock havens
>>
File: yuriabsolutely.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yuriabsolutely.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>172935893
>>
>>172937350
How does that enable me to rat more?
>>
>>172937417
Other goys will dock and wait in station untill they realise that you're still ratting so it's your alt and they kick and red you both.
>>
File: 1482415521296.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1482415521296.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>>172937417
they'll cloak up and you can rat
>>
>>172937515
>>172937551
Solid plan except for the bit where i get blacklisted on all my characters.
>>
>>172937867
That's where your THIRD alt comes in
>>
>>172938113
But if i dont rat the entire time on my main ratting toon then the whole thing is pointless. I dont rat in a VNI myself.
>>
>>172938145
if you have three alts you can claim 3 sites. Run two with VNIs and then (im assuming you run in carrier) jump your main alt in and claim next sanctum with VNI alt.
>>
File: bigdick.jpg (119KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bigdick.jpg
119KB, 1080x1080px
>>172937867
fag, just kill your alt a few times, make it look good on the KB and you're set... the defender of nullbearhaven #276, your ceo will love you too
>>
>>172934075
I mean, belts are really inefficient form of income...by just checking them you won't find anything, only by clearing over and over.
>>
>>172938207
Super desu, thats why i need like 2 rock havens available at all times.
>>
>>172934008
Im not really sure about joining a pvp because i unironically enjoy pve and only play one or two hours on workdays...feels like almost nothing for eve.
>>
>>172934008
>>172939334
Don't listen to that guy. These are all PVP corps with CTAs and shit, if you want to rat all day every day you won't be happy there.
>>
>>172939334
I dunno then, eve has probably the worst pve in any mmo aside from runescape.
>>
>>172940142
At least we don't have escort missions.
>>
Can we pretend that the hurricanes that i fly are like avatars
>>
File: 1490984811992.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490984811992.gif
350KB, 540x640px
How many alts do I need to solo PVP?
>>
>>172941330
Why would you need an alt to solo pvp?
>>
>>172941330
>>172941525
Your main fun pvp ship character, a cyno alt, backup in a super, and fax for the super and pvp ship.
>>
>>172941330
>1 100M+ SP subcap main with HG pirate sets
>1 max scan skills/covert cyno scout alt
>4 max ECM skill Falcon alts
>1 Blops alt to bridge your Falcon alts should you need them
>1 T3C cyno alt
>1 super alt
>2 FAX alts, one for your main, one for the super alt
>>
>>172938420
Well no i dont patrol the belts for isk, i do it when i get a cup of coffee and then just warp through them to see if an officer maybe has spawned.
>>
>>172941734
I mean, it's basically hoping for an officer or faction spawn to be there since DT.
>>
>>172939334
if you play so little you should get set up with Planetary Interaction

makes 1bil+ per month easy setup
>>
>>172946350
Is there any other way? Unless all youre hinting at is clearing the spawns to refresh them, in which case sure yeah some people and sometimes i do that.
>>
>>172946487
Literally only clearing belts over and over. If you're ratting and it's not 20+ belts in your system you can just do a check between every site\two\whatever your clear speed is. I think faction spawns can be killed easily and for officers you need to autistically scream about it in corp chat and then be ready to steal his wreck.
>>
>>172946448
I was thinking about it actually, although i only have one char in nulls...and im not sure, i guess i can go as high as t3 production of PI, right? and then i have to find a way to sell it (our corp has no buyback, maybe alliance wants it but they probably expect me to haul it)
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (30KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
30KB, 372x363px
>log in
>orbit fc
>lock target
>hit f1
>don't broadcast and die
>goto step 2

>log on
>undock
>warp to asteroid
>lock and hit f1
>dock empty cargo repeat x20
>goto step 2

Step 2
>tell everyone on reddit how much smarter you are over WoW players
>jack off all the people in the /r/Eve circle jerk (even reddit blocked /r/Eve from ever appearing on the reddit front page lmao).

Why are Eve players the most autsimo?
>>
>>172949318
In wow i have nothing to do as DPS

In eve i have nothing to do in general.
>>
>it's bad because reddit said so
>>
File: 1478309563502.jpg (158KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478309563502.jpg
158KB, 1280x1280px
>run Sansha meme mission in my 500 mil frigate
>overheat guns
>they burn out
>log on griffin alt
>it's 7 jumps away
>when it's 2 jumps out my frigate dies
>lossmail shows up on Zkillboard
>director tells me this is the last straw since I didn't meet the killmail quota this month
>get kicked from corp
>all my stuff is stuck in Stain
>my formeer corp is camping the station
>>
>>172950535
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>172950535
At least you didn't live in dronelands.
>>
Is there any use at all for the bantam
>>
oneiros
>>
>>172953831
What about em.
>>
>>172951953
Shield frig roams
>>
File: 1436745654195.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1436745654195.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>get banned from /v/ bros
>>
File: 1480427341402.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480427341402.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>being so bad you're banned from /v/bros
>>
File: 1481639078881.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481639078881.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>/v/ bros
>>
File: 1489564837408.jpg (4KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
1489564837408.jpg
4KB, 199x254px
>>
>being banned for suggesting hml drake is good
>>
>killmail quota
Are these nerds egos really that fragile?
>>
>50 kill required per month
>maximum of 25 frigates
>for each loss, you need to make 3x as much isk in kills (does not include 50 kills minimum)

seems rough, until
>you can choose which kills count towards your 50, and which ones count towards your losses

pretty comfy tbqhfamilamily
>>
File: 1476942361544.jpg (94KB, 617x627px) Image search: [Google]
1476942361544.jpg
94KB, 617x627px
>>
>non-solo kills do not count as fractions of a kill
>>
this isnt a solo game
>>
>>172958194
Kicked from corp anon here, my ex CEO smartbomb camps Stain pipes with Machs for 8 hours every day
>>
>>172959980
were they
>Muffcobb
>Cain Farei
>CyjanekPL
>BUDDA2K6
?
>>
>Stain
>>
File: 1487898690988.jpg (41KB, 540x889px) Image search: [Google]
1487898690988.jpg
41KB, 540x889px
>banned from rookie chat
>>
File: 1486492714434.png (620KB, 672x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486492714434.png
620KB, 672x720px
>mining CTA
>>
>tfw mining fc is angry at me for mining rocks outside of my sector
>>
>less than an hour left on my courier contract
If they fail it based on time you get the collateral right?
>>
I have successfully convinced a man that Nerds are an exfoliating scrub to help with his acne.
Rate my dickishness.
>>
>>172963396
Camp the destination.
>>
Does firing 2 salvagers at a wreck make it salvage faster?

By faster I don't mean faster cycle but does each salvager have its own chance to successfully salvage?

Because I'm failing a lot.
>>
File: 1KwTSEZ.png (38KB, 334x129px) Image search: [Google]
1KwTSEZ.png
38KB, 334x129px
both of you should kys urselves my dudes
>>
>>172965965
>camp jita
What could I even kill it with? I'm happy either way as I was just moving my shit out of null to sell
>>
>>172966126
yes
>>
File: 1442957208507.png (352KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1442957208507.png
352KB, 408x439px
>>172966248
how to write in green?
>>
>>172967574
modify game memory lol
>>
>>172966248
Ahaha
Finally I get screencapped.
Hit me up at fanfest, I have a legal, safe, prize for you.

its candy
>>
>not flying a tempest
>>
>tfw not at fanfest
>>
>game goes f2p
>dies faster
incredible
>>
>>172970852
Ironically?
>>
unironically
>>
>f2p
>masked trial under a huge progression wall of "pay or you cant progress lol" is now considered f2p
>>
>literally 99% f2p games ever
>>
>grind2p (f2p) is the same as buy2p
>>
>>172971159
f2p is without exception a last ditch effort before a game dies off. Its to be expected
>>
What is the best website for selling accounts/characters? How much $ can I expect to get for a 21m SP focused combat character?
>>
>most other MMOs that weren't designed for F2P from the start won't even let you grind2premium
>in EVE you can easily do this in 20 hours
>somehow this is bad
>>
Channels:
>Dust 514 (9)
>>
>>172971389
>>172971503
if you don't let your free players play most of the game from the outset, they won't want to spend their money on it
instead they'll just dick around (without spending ANY money) until they're bored of grinding
and then they'll move on to something else that tickles their brain's pleasure center a little better
something that feels like a game from the beginning, as opposed to an advertisement you get to click
it's like these game devs have never researched how to addict people to a product
like come the fuck on
getting people addicted is basic shit
mobile apps do this kind of shit all the time
even fucking undergraduate business classes teach how to exploit addictive tendencies for easy and massive profit
>>
Channels:
>Russian Recruitment (385)
>>
>>172972750
EVE doesn't work like that
>>
Channels:
>D-C (4)
>>
>>172972750
This is true, which is exactly why WoT is so fucking profitable. I think that the company behind it (WG) was one of the most profitable companies in the entire industry in 2015

But try using correct grammar next time and don't shape your post like a haiku
>>
>>172972750
In my month in Horde I saw a lot of people go from alpha - omega. They got a taste of pvp handed to them, enjoyed it and paid to experience the rest. As lame as nullblobs can be in the long term, they're doing a great job of handing new players free stuff and showing them the basics of what is available.
>>
>>172972750
Where is your multi-million dollar game company?
>>
>>172972984
nigga it's the Internet
I'll grammar when it's fucking relevant
>>
Thoughts on the Bastard Cartel?
>>
>>172973016
Yeah, I think the newbies that quit are the ones that join shitty WE DO EVERYTHING 20 man corps and those that try to grind a plex with solo exploration but end up getting farmed by lowsec gatecampers and WH griefers.

The help channels are filled with terrible advice too.
>>
>>172973323
Garbage, you might as well join Project Mayhem
>>
https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/breaking-news-massive-data-corruption-reported-at-kyonoke-inquest-center-sabotage-suspected/
>>
kys dror
>>
So when is CCP going to filter inactive members from corp counts? Because it makes their corp finder utterly fucking useless
>>
>>172974273
Was it the hacker known as 4chan?
>>
>>172974940
They probably can't. You can't tell the difference between a character in a corp thats an alt of another guy in corp and just a member that doesn't play anymore
>>
>>172975547
>last logged in >month ago
>>
>>172975479
new nightmares come in all the time, this facade will fail
>>
>it's a we need to add fuck hueg icons to mak eit mobile friendly so le our le mobile le redditors can le read otg le xDD redesign episode

http://fiction.eveonline.com
>>
>>172976390
why are you so unhappy
>>
>>172976390
Infuriating autistic manchildren like you is one of the few reasons I still play this game
>>
>>172978737
>>172979134
t. obese americans who can't press normal buttons with their sausage fingers
>>
>>172979324
no
>>
>>172979324
>obese American
I've never been more insulted
>>
proper rlml nerf when
>>
>Dror
>>
Who lives in Delve atm?
>>
the amarr "empire"
>>
>>172982310
Goons

http://sov.space/
>>
>Goons
>>
File: 1305827329364.png (234KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1305827329364.png
234KB, 500x500px
>Crow gets a bonus to light missile and rocket explosion radius, missiles which already have explosion radiuses smaller than any ship
>>
>how does the missile damage formula work
>>
>>172983490
Drone duty m8, has your FC ever tasked you with that role? are you even in a corp?
>>
>>172983582
Clearly you're the one that doesn't know, not >>172983490

The formula divides the target's signature radius by the explosion velocity of the ship and if the value it returns is greater than 1 it just uses 1. So if you're shooting a 40 sig radius ship with 40 explosion velocity light missiles reducing your missile's explosion velocity further doesn't increase your damage.

>>172983728
Acolyte I sig radius: 25m
Rocket base explosion radius: 20m

Unless you're using rage rockets or light missiles even against drones it doesn't do anything.
>>
So what ships are getting new models
I really like it when they show you the concepts and shit it makes me feel stupid and uncreative but it's nice to look at
>>
>running 3-4/10 DED sites in highsec because my skills are shit
This is surprisingly fun despite the bad payouts.
>>
>>172984947
Vexor
>>
>>172921543
Ivana know what they're thinking with the pirate ship rebalance? What's being changed? Also, weren't they rebalanced already during the last effort a couple of years ago when they balanced everything?
>>
>applications will be seen to within 72 hours
>>
File: 1486262749678.jpg (62KB, 431x382px) Image search: [Google]
1486262749678.jpg
62KB, 431x382px
>>172986442
>cruise missiles
>>
>oversized afterburner fits are my favorite thing to fly in the game
>t3d are some of the best ships for oversized afterburners
>hecate is my favorite t3d from an aesthetic standpoint by a mile
>hecate has no ab bonuses
Fug :DDDDD
>>
>11. While languidly chilling in a system 12 light years out of our current staging system in your covert ops, you come across a Wyvern outside the shields of a POS. What do you do now in order to facilitate non-risk, non-effort pvp for your bros in the Legion?
Well?
>>
>>172987310
Presumably it's not piloted? Take it. Fuck the legion.
>>
>buy skill injectors so I can fly a fun ship quicker
>complete all the skills needed
>suddenly realize I now don't have isk to buy the ship
fug
>>
File: 1490970454408.jpg (13KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490970454408.jpg
13KB, 266x266px
>non-risk, non-effort pvp
>>
File: 1331491017206.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1331491017206.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>go to eve who
>search for pornstar names
>majority of avatars don't look anything like the pornstar
>>
>not understanding the missile formula
>arguing with other people who also don't understand the missile formula

You can have higher sig than the explosion radius and not take full damage retards
>>
>>172989031
The CC is very limited
>>
>>172988234
>unironically being space poor
>>
File: 91707834_256.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
91707834_256.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>172989031
>>
>10b in wallet
>still feel too poor to buy injectors
>>
I am now the proud owner of a stratios, where do i go with it? Im assuming its good at hunting in wormholes but would nullbab VNIs be better to target cause wspace is ded?
>>
>>172989476
Buy extractors and pretend you have injectors
>>
>>172990070
i'm thinking that since i made 10b i can make 50b

so why buy injectors now when i could buy a character?
>>
>>172990209
Because injectors let you shape a new character of your creation to exactly how you want. Using a bought character feels like sloppy seconds in so many ways
>>
>>172989556
you'll get reamed in w-space by blingfits and small gangs

go gank horde VNI ratters or something
>>
kys kev
>>
>>172993070
Who does Kevin fly with?
>>
>>172993618
>>172993618
>>172993618
jump kevin
jump
>>172993618
>>172993618
>>172993618
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.