[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mmog/ - MMO General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 110

File: XXX.jpg (377KB, 922x1200px) Image search: [Google]
XXX.jpg
377KB, 922x1200px
SHILL edition:

This general is for discussing new, old, and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, or friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here!

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

Card games like Elder Scrolls Legends, Krosmaga, Duelyst and Faeria are also welcome to discuss here.

Our most discussed games are Mabinogi and Wakfu. We have a game of the week that we all try to play together!

We currently have a guild on Wakfu, ask for an invitation on this general!

As a special friendly reminder: Ignore Jim.

>Recommendations
http://pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu (embed)

>Game databases
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
http://www.mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
http://pastebin.com/iALuQdht (embed)

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: http://bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: https://ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: http://www.playdnl.com/
Albion Online: https://albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation:
http://www.ashesofcreation.com

Old thread: >>172007759
>>
just create the wakfu general
>>
>>172363379

For real though. There's enough Noxians and Remmington bads to actually make a Wakfu general.
>>
Just to reiterate, if you interested in joining the guild in Archeage on the Reckoning server, we are listed as the Kawaii Knights Klan, and you can whisper Kyuuti for and invite. This is not wakfu related don't drag me into your drama by confusing me for a wakfu player like last thread.
>>
Reminder:
-Do not fall for Remi Kid's shitposts. Remi is the deadest of the top 3 servers.
-Remi Guild has been up for over 2 weeks and still dead as shit.
-Remi Kid will bait you with a false sense of help, only to leave you abandoned in a dead server because they don't play Wakfu at all, been shitpost for years.
-Remi Kid got several /vg/ players banned, one reason was for the dupe fiasco years ago.
-Play on a server that actually fits your timezone until they merge the dead server, Remi, with the rest.
>>
>>172363647
just fuck off please (im not remi kid)
>>
>>172363647
>unironically being this autistic
>>
>>172363647

My guy. I know you want to believe that the Remington is dead meme is real, but it really isn't. Thing is though is that there are other, more valid reasons to roll on Nox than Remi.

- Remi is the least stable server of all. The fucking thing goes down every other day.
- Every Nox player speaks English. Not all Remi players speak English.
- Cesspool guilds exist everywhere. Remi Kid isn't new with false promises or anything.

Just off the top of my head.
>>
Some noob eniripsa questions.

Do I just spam sadist mark/psychosis flask forever or when do I actually get to do something?
>>
>>172363647
even if all this wakfu shit is a ruse and lies as you say, being a part of it seems way more fun, than just stopping playing because of just one retarded anon with a mission
>>
File: panda.png (3MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
panda.png
3MB, 1916x1076px
remi almanax best almanax
>>
Is Albion Online worth getting? Is it fun?
>>
>>172364686

>Almanax Sitting Simulator
>Not playing Wakfu

Get out.
>>
>>172364951
why do they even sit there?
>>
>>172364512

Depends. What level are you?
>>
>>172365076

Autism. There's no benefit from sitting there.
>>
>try to start wakfu
>keep getting update server is out of sync
>uninstall restart and try to reinstall
>update server out of sync

guess im not playing wakfu then
>>
>>172365076

3 reasons:

- For selling and trading items quickly. Usually ONLY high lvl stuff or items from the Ogrine Shop (costumes, sidekicks, etc)

- LFG chat, since not many know how to use the Looking For Dungeon interface.

- E-peen contests and emote/fireworks spam. Nothing but lag and elitism. Kinda sad.
>>
>>172366025

I should add this to the OT:

DO NOT USE THE STEAM CLIENT. Use the standalone one. Is super simple and easy to use. The download is instant, with no desync garbage.

>>172363583

I forgot about you mate, dont worry, I'll add that guild to the next general.
>>
File: succ.png (411KB, 1224x386px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
411KB, 1224x386px
Oh so you ask me the benefits of sitting in almanax? Here
1) You are enjoying the great wiev and people spamming what they want to buy or what they want to sell
2) You can try making friends there which worked for me since my guild was a 2person guild that times i got nearly all my friends from alma
3)In a point in end-game you are forced to go and recurit there anyways for dungeons since it's really hard to find parties.
4)You can get to witness awful conversations we even have a guild meme "Gopniks are russian artists" yes someone said that
5)You can watch people make fun of me it's pretty amusing imo
7)relaxing
>>
>>172366186
but im not using the steam client, i havent played in a while and i keep getting it. so im going to assume that update servers are actually down
>>
>>172365085
~20
>>
>>172366437

I got that issue once or twice. I waited like 20m-30m and it fixed itself. If you get into the game, come to Remington. Ask for an invite here to join our guild.
>>
>>172366252

1) Nobody who sits at Alma has intentions of running or selling anything besides that one guy.
2) Pappy Pal and Nation Outpost is better for this.
3) See 1. Nobody is running or selling anything here, they're just afking.
4) You can get the same thing in any chatroom ever.
5) Nobody cares about you.
6) You don't even have a 6.
7) Relaxing? What are you fucking gay? Go farm bread.
>>
>>172363904
>>172364285
>not remi kid
>no new IP
>>172363987
>>172364631
>new IPs
Oh right, Remi Kid is also known for samefagging alot, you can go check the archives.
>>
>>172366437

This happens when hotfixes or major updates are going down. Unluckily for you, you just so happened to want to start playing when they're pushing a hotfix to fix the god awful dungeon update.

>>172366667
As you level up, you're going to get gear that will give you AP and MP. At around level 25ish you should have 8AP, which means you can double Fortifying Word.

You rolled the healer class, you heal. You can use Unnatural Remedies to make those heals hurt instead of heal. Fire/Air combos are little more complex and usually used after level 150+.
>>
>>172367127

Dear God, we got our own tierlistfag(see warframe general) on /vg now. Shall we make a script to ignore Jim? Jim please, stahp.
>>
File: Remington 1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Remington 1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>172363029

Did any of you got the Noxine card from the Krosmaga event? I got it today. MAN, you only win ONE Noxine card, making it useless as a sure drop on turn one. What a shame.
>>
>>172367369
>Remi Kid aka Jamal aka Jim browses /wfg/
>also knows of tierlistfag
You must be the tierlist queer, everywhere you fucking go there's some horrible cancerous faggot known for shitposting.
I honestly wish you die painfully of cancer, you're just as bad as that brony/barney shitposter that spams all of 4chan, you're probably them too. Mods need to fucking permaban you already.
>>
>>172364512
At your level heals and range are gonna suck, don't worry about it, you're gonna be needed later. Not to mention, at this point you don't even have enough passives to add variety.

Also keep Eniraser around when you get it. The recent buffs they've been giving to dungeons seem to be making it important to have someone who can revive around.
>>
>gf still alive
>rusty hearts is dead
Well fuck
what was the name of that parkour one? It was fun outside of being filled with cheaters
>>
File: 1402019536406.jpg (140KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402019536406.jpg
140KB, 319x480px
>>172367369
Stop calling people names on an anonymous imageboard or go back to your whatever forum.
>>
>>172367270
Fort is 5 ap 1 wp
>>
>>172368114
Remi Kid is obsessed with calling people names with J. Jamal and now Jim, I think he's projecting something.
Just ignore and report.
>>
>>172368161

Invigorating Word then. Double Fort at 10AP.
>>
Anyone want to power level me to 170? I just want my passive that gives me no LoS. I'm getting tired of enemies cornering me.
>>
>>172369958

Server? Also why don't you just ask your guild for help?
>>
>>172370152
Remington.
My guild is dead.
And I don't want to join the /vg/ guild, even if I did their highest level was a 150.
>>
>>172370560

Sorry that you fell for the Remington meme.

I'd find a decent guild that'd leach you, solo grind, or reroll on Nox.
>>
installing wakfu because the girls are cute
what's a good class for a new shitter to start
>>
>>172371208

Best Beginner Classes:

Cra. Really useful in end game. Brain dead ease of play and long range damage dealers are really high in demand.

Sac. Able to tank really well, able to melee DPS really well.

-

Most of the classes in this game are complicated and are hard to master. The above two are the most straightforward classes to play that also aren't useless.

Also, don't fall for the Remington meme.
>>
>>172371778
>sac
Are you dumb? Sac isn't beginner friendly at all. Especially if you want to go DPS. They shine using berserk damage and I doubt a beginner has enough knowledge to take advantage of it.
>>
>>172371208

Depending on how much time you will invest, any class is fine. Some are very simple, and others really complicated, needing you to keep in mind passive skills and secondary effects triggered by special conditions.

Easiest classes to play are Cra and Iop, but hey, just go wild with whatever class you find the cutest. All the girls are fine.

Come and join us on on our guild in Remington. Most of the people have just started like you, and the veterans are teaching them everything they need step by step. Just leave us your character name here to invite you.
>>
when is this wakfu meme going to die?
>>
>>172372065

How stupid does a person have to be to find Sacrier difficult? It's not like Iop or Xelor where you have to memorize specific spell combinations, and it's not like Rogue with complicated mechanics and playstyle.
>>
>>172372362
I bet you haven't even played a Sacrier if you think they don't have spell combos too.
>>
>>172372065

Get close to enemy. Blood Rush/Sac Foot. Read the spells, they're wonderfully straightforward.

I'm sorry, are you telling me that Iop combos are easier? Are you trying to tell me that melee rogue is more viable without all their stupid air spells? Are you telling me to tell me a fucking Feca is more beginner friendly? Wait no, Enu. Enu is more fucking beginner friendly. Might as well go full retard and recommend the newbie a Huppermage.

You know what? I'll tell the newbie that Xelor is easy for a shitter. That'll keep them in this game.

If I'm dumb, you're brain dead.

>>172372447

200 Sac, friend. They're easy to play.
>>
>>172372548
Now you're just putting words in my mouth, you fucking turdstain. I never said any of those classes are easier and in fact they're the same difficulty as a Sac.
>>
File: french.png (367KB, 454x438px) Image search: [Google]
french.png
367KB, 454x438px
>>172372447

That's quite an assumption. Sac was my first class. I've played everything except an Ecaflip and an Eliotrope.
>>
strange as fuck to see a wakfu thread, I just started playing again, 27 Sac and friend is an Eni, Not sure where I should be right now, its been a long ass time.

Also, what is the policy on multiboxing?
>>
File: tmp_20673-1488487407597583361551.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20673-1488487407597583361551.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
How can I join masked masker's guild?
>>
File: iopbrain.png (1MB, 974x1210px) Image search: [Google]
iopbrain.png
1MB, 974x1210px
>>172372548
>he thinks Iops are harder to play than sac
>then ankama already tells everyone that iop is one of the easiest classes to play
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

HOW DUM R U?
YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY AN IOP?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>172372940

The question was "what's a good class for a new shitter to start"

The answer is Cra and Sac.

By saying I'm dumb and Sac isn't beginner friendly at all, it insinuates that you think the other classes that I didn't recommend are easier and should have been recommended instead.

Sacs are easier to play than Iop. Much easier to play than Xelor. If you disagree, not only are you wrong, but you're fucking retarded.

You fucking retard.

>>172373316

Right? I'm for making a Wakfu general since the news of the upcoming merge is bringing more fags into the game. As for your situation, depends on what server you're in, what guild you're in, and what you want to do.

Multiboxing is allowed, but autists will scream at you for not using heroes. If you multibox and use heroes at the same time, good on you for your dedication.

>>172373535

Ask him. He's probably reading right now.
>>
File: panda_girl_by_gueuzav.jpg (103KB, 600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
panda_girl_by_gueuzav.jpg
103KB, 600x1036px
>>172373316

Multiboxing is fine by Ankama as long as you don't talk about it iirc.

Nox and Phaeris will merge with Remington on December. Devs are planning everything to do it right, so they may have started working in multiple Haven Worlds for everyone.

Since the server merge was announced, many people wanted to start all over on Wakfu again. The game has been growing the last few months thanks to a change of devs and new updates.

We have a guild on Remington right now. We hve been growing little by little this 2 weeks, with mostly new players that are learning the game together with the veterans. I would love to have you there with your friend. If you decide, just leave your character names here to invite you.

For some reason we have a troll going on spreading misinformation. Ignore him. You can easily notice the guy by the language he uses.
>>
>>172373316

multiboxing is and always has been and always will be allowed
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-28+at+07.48.28).png (351KB, 494x581px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-28+at+07.48.28).png
351KB, 494x581px
>>172373626

Ankama doesn't even play their own game. They think Hupper is 2 stars.

You have no integrity and probably suck at this game.
>>
>>172373626
Dude he speak of the wind Iop. You have combo to understand to play it well.
Sure fire Iop is the easiest.
>>
>>172373626

>Referencing an in game book and not actually looking at the class mechanics.

What a fucking moron.
>>
>>172373628
Im on nox, I dont think I am in a guild and I have no idea what I want to do, be a tank? kill shit? do dungeons? Lust over large asses?

Also, I was gonna multibox an Eliatrope, how are they?
>>
I'll just start with a Cra and eventually make every girl when I get more knowledge into the game
what's the name of the guild and who should I ask to get in?
also what's with these 'remi kid' and 'don't fall for the remington meme' posts? I don't really get them at all, all I know is that remington is one of the servers and the character on that webm
>>
>>172374450

Just write your character's name for an invitation anon, you should get it very soon after. The guild's name is Shiny Chariot.

The whole remikid thing is Jim sperging the best he can since for some reason he hates Wakfu. Ignore him. Is on the OT. Just see how he writes.
>>
>>172374450
>remi kid
Lots of drama shit that you'd be better off not finding out
>>
>>172374286

People will tell you Eliotropes are terrible. Most of them are, but Eliotropes are strong in the very late end game PVM.

Lucky for you, Sac just got a revamp that makes it very deadly if you want it to be or very tanky if you want it to be. Right now some idiots are crying that Sac is ruined, don't listen to their lies. Sac is very strong in PVM and PVP, so if you stick to it, you can do whatever the hell you want. Most content doesn't require a tank until level 171+ dungeons, just keep that in mind.

>>172374450

There are three servers: Nox, Remington, and Phaeris, that are merging into one. Nox has the majority of the NA playerbase and maybe about half the population of Remington.

So obviously, you would want to choose Remington over Nox to play. However, most of the players on Remington don't speak English, the server itself is unstable and goes down every day, and the guild you're asking to be invited to is a cesspool guild.

"Remi-Kid" is a forced meme that some twat is making about the shill who made this OP. Essentially the story is that this guy promises you a good guild and help, but in actuality invites you to the guild then never speaks to you again. I wouldn't know first-hand, I'm on Nox.
>>
>>172374775
Cool thanks for the Sac info, if there isa guild on Nox id be down to join it, name is Tomaa
>>
>>172374450

Oh, and don't forget to pick the Remington (international) server, since that is where everyone is.

>>172374286

I advise you to restart the game on Remington. It have a higher playerbase, and everyone on the guild is there. I have no idea if there is a guild going on Nox, but I doubt it, since most people there have either switched servers, or are waiting for the merge on December.
>>
>>172374775

What the hell? Why lying around a server you don't play? Remington stability is as good as any other Wakfu server, and literally 95% of Remington can speak english since is one of the most easiest languages to learn on the world. Our guild is goddamn friendly to everyone, there is no elitism of any kind going around. Sheesh, hating for the sake of it now, are ya?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>172374932
>>
>>172374932
>since that is where everyone is.
lol
There's at least 15 other people on Nox, stop fucking lying.
>>
>>172375303

m8. My original server was Remington. I paid a visit there some weeks ago and got BR'd.

Maybe my claim of "the majority doesn't speak English" isn't true, but neither is your claim of 95% of the server speaks English.

Also, all it takes is to search "Remington" on the Wakfu official Discord to see that it's the more unstable of the two. You get scores of people asking if the server is down or if it's still down while Nox is up.

As for your guild, I have no idea what kind of cesspool it is, but it's definitely a cesspool guild.
>>
>>172375303

Remington has more downtime, restarts, and maintenance than the other servers. I'm not sure why, but it's pretty annoying.
>>
With this Heroes thing, you use your alt for it, does your alt get levels and all that?
>>
>>172377149
Yes, they also get quests and achievements and stuff. It's like playing a separate character.
>>
>>172373626
If you legitimately think you can play iop on an optimized level easier than you can play sacrier on an optimized level, you're fucking retarded.

If you think playing an early game fundamentally basic level 6 iop is easier to do than playing an early game fundamentally basic level 6 sacrier, you're fucking retarded.

If you think Iop is a simple class I challenge you to play it, I challenge you to, in similar gear, match my damage.

Sure, being a basic fistcannon isn't fucking rocket science. But if you want to be GOOD, so good that people take you instead of a Cra, then you need to actually think.

A sacrier doesn't need to think. Bold Punishment does the work for you.
>>
>>172377589
So you're dumber than an Iop?
lol k
>>
>>172377676

What a fucking retard.

>>172377149

Yes. Also, if you have Heroes AND Booster, you can benefit from the experience multiplier mechanic.
>>
>>172377676

Sure is ad hominem in here.

Do you have any actual arguments for us, or are you content with just vomiting all over your keyboard?
>>
>>172378759
You're the dumbass that says it's hard to combo using an Iop.
>>
>Remi Kid once more proving he's a giant fucking retard that knows nothing about the game he's been shitposting for years about
Can we PLEASE fucking remove Remi Kid already?
>>
>>172379590

You're the retard who can't discern whether he's talking to one person, or several persons.

I never said "it's hard to combo using an Iop".

This argument is over, anyway. The person seeking advice in this thread didn't take yours. Accept that you're trash, and stop crying.
>>
>>172379897
lol k
>>
>>172379897

Quality Post.

>>172379959

Shit post.
>>
>>172374450
Remikid is the mentally ill thieving spic that runs the guild that gets shilled so often here, don't join that shit.
>>
File: 1483296364654.png (55KB, 1170x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483296364654.png
55KB, 1170x600px
>want to play SWG again and live the dream
>torrent SWGemu disks and download launcher
>mount disk
>BSOD
>run virus scan, delete isos, everything clean
>try a different torrent to make sure
>mount disk
>BSOD
>>
>>172380616
Check your event viewer after a BSOD. Should point out what the problem is.
>>
hit me up with your comfiest trading music
>>
>>172381059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFXSmSgpss
>>
>>172363029
Shit, I used to play both Mabinogi and Wakfu. I only played Wakfu at the beginning for a little bit, but it was seriously fucked with the whole having to mint your own coins bullshit.

Also, who here /closed beta/ for Mabinogi? That game was literally the mmo I grew up with. Very fun times
>>
>>172382198

Beginning got revamped to holy fuck. You can get kamas from killing monsters now in Wakfu.
>>
>>172382440
>You can get kamas from killing monsters now in Wakfu.
lol k
If you think 15 kamas per fight is worth anything
>>
>tfw scared to tank in traditional mmos

How do i break this conditioning, mmog?
>>
>>172382198
Reading on how nazi Mabi used to be... and wondering why people feel so nostalgic about those early times, besides how everything from earlier days is nicer by default. Pay to play content and nothing to do but chat near an empty dungeon door.
>>
>>172382941

DPS are all scumbags. If they die due to you being a bad tank, you can feel good knowing they were bad.
>>
>>172382941
be the first in a new MMO
>>
>>172382941
I don't know anon, I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
>be above average tank
>tank dungeons easily
>usually praised as one of the better tanks people have grouped up with
>tfw won't tank raids due to a lack of confidence
>>
>>172383208
>Reading on how nazi Mabi used to be...
I remember there was this one guild on Mari back in the day that was literally the outcast guild. The guild leader was like very religious and had all of these weird theories. I remember finding the guild stone and seeing it had like 100 people, so I thought "hmm a nice big guild; I'll join!". Then randomly I was trying to buy holy water to bless my shit, and some guy was like "oh your part of X guild. Nvm, I'm not going to sell to you". I almost fell out of my chair laughing thinking "wtf just happened XD". The guild name started with a P, and was something like Pryo or something. I forget, but it was just the strangest thing that everyone knew about this guild for some reason.

>wondering why people feel so nostalgic about those early times, besides how everything from earlier days is nicer by default. Pay to play content and nothing to do but chat near an empty dungeon door.
It was more just the fun of going into an Alby normal dungeon with 8 people, and wiping when we got the the red spiders. Also, back in the closed beta when there was only like 2 areas in the game, people would set up campfires near one of the forests that had a seal stone near it, and just talk to each other. The forest was surrounded by bears, so you had to play it safe. Every once in a while you would see someone smash a brown bear and think to yourself "dead man walking right there". These are things that just don't happen now. When there was nothing to do, you would go around and make friends. Now, you have your daily obligations in order to maximize your AP (don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing, it's just different).

Ahh, the memories. If I think of some other stories from back then, I will try to post them. It was a long time ago though, so it's hard to remember
>>
>>172382729

Honestly I'm not sure what you're even upset about.
>>
File: op.jpg (24KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
24KB, 500x378px
If remikid is cancer 4 years ago apparently this noxkid jim is the new 2017 meme. Sperging everytime the word remington came out, this is beyond autistic holy shit.
>>
hows the pvp in wildstar
>>
>>172382941
>>172384408
There's nothing to figure out, just screw your nuts on and do it
>>
>>172385612
copypasted answer from a friend who actually did pvp unlike me; i just slew dragons

W* pvp is, fundamentally, fun. It isn't exactly good, but it's fun. It's not like WoW where rock beats scissor and paper beats rock, and where 2v1s are a death sentence, but if you know how to play the game, you can 1v2 or more easily with proper gear.

Gear is an issue, though. With all of the endgame grinding, it's going to suck shit for a good while. If you do plan to get into it, my advice is this: Find a build, find a gear guide, and rune your shit as quickly as possible.

W* pvp in practice is pretty fucking dead, desu. There are several highly skilled, highly geared players that have cemented themselves at the top of the pvp food chain, and you will die to them. Repeatedly. Combined with certain cheese such as unkillable healers/tanks in 1v1 situations, you might not enjoy it.

IMO, it can be fun if you have the patience for it. You can do some pretty sick nasty plays if you get good/geared enough.
>>
>>172386650
Guy who typed that

t. Spellslinger
>>
File: img_cl.png (767KB, 970x1240px) Image search: [Google]
img_cl.png
767KB, 970x1240px
Best MMORPG, why aren't you playing it?

>not playing based Elsword
>>
>>172387391
Elsword is fun for like a week, then you've experienced everything and get bored.
>>
File: img_c.png (1MB, 1250x999px) Image search: [Google]
img_c.png
1MB, 1250x999px
>>172387391
>>172387496
>not playing it forever

5 years here, not a single day of regret.
>>
File: img_cl (1).png (695KB, 815x812px) Image search: [Google]
img_cl (1).png
695KB, 815x812px
>>172387624
>>
>>172387624
>5 years here, not a single day of regret.
I bet your parents aren't saying the same thing
>>
File: sport_love_by_gueuzav561_800.jpg (45KB, 561x800px) Image search: [Google]
sport_love_by_gueuzav561_800.jpg
45KB, 561x800px
>>172387391
>>172387624
>>172387919

Best girls, why aren't you playing it?

>not playing Wakfu.
>>
>>172387972
Wow, rude.
>>
File: 1.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>172386650

Isn't pvp on wildstar nothing but hordes of bots after bots?

>>172387391

I member the Elsword fag. I never miss him, instead, I miss good day anon. What happened to him? GET GOOD DAY ANON BACK. I cry eryday.
>>
File: img_cr.png (487KB, 870x812px) Image search: [Google]
img_cr.png
487KB, 870x812px
>>172387919
>>172387972
Damn, you got me there.

>>172388003
Elsword has better girls and boys too.
>>
File: 1430952951854.png (693KB, 800x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1430952951854.png
693KB, 800x1850px
>>172388101
>>
>>172388101
>best girl is also best boy

KOG REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>172388064
What are you talking about?
>>
>>172384456
Dungeons sure feel great, and there are always relevant rare drop enchants to hunt. I was so happy that now it's possible to buy basic dungeon passes. I also use good luck potions a lot, for the random factor. Just finished Alchemist chapter, so many fucking SMs holy shit What's the difference anyway? Maybe because massacring fomors on their territory feels somehow worse than going through possessed dungeon animals. Maybe it's all about open space and unwelcoming colors of SMs.
>>
File: Yui.gif (44KB, 257x293px) Image search: [Google]
Yui.gif
44KB, 257x293px
>>172388064
>I miss good day anon.

I posted today, it was in the last thread.
>>172321641
>>
>>172388278
>watch

>>172388331
>>172388284
Last one, Elsword/Aisha/Ara/LuCiel and Rose are missing.
>>
File: mm.gif (42KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
mm.gif
42KB, 353x200px
>>172388331

I didn't saw you anon! I miss you anon! You didn't give us good night the other day. I was so ronery.
>>
>>172388064
Not anymore.
>>
File: sleepy.png (374KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.png
374KB, 800x800px
>>172388483
I don't do goodnight.
Never have.

My NEET sleep scheduled doesn't allow it.
>>
>>172388450
>>
>>172388310
Couldn't agree with you more. I loved when the game was just dungeons. SMs get very bland very quickly. It just feels more satisfying to dungeon crawl, being cooped up in a small little room with nothing but you and the enemies. I especially enjoy in some dungeons when infrequent, but tough enemies would spawn (for example the giant skeletons in math dungeon). That feeling you get when your locked in a room with three of those things, scared to death that you won't make it out alive.
>>
>>172389085
>scared to death that you won't make it out alive.
Too bad it doesn't happen anymore. Even if I rush inside a room with 10+ monsters and they multi-aggro I always have my 'oh-shit' button ready.
The AoE stun pet is too fucking strong.
>>
>>172386650
wait
there is only 1 realm?
and its pve?
am i missing something or this game is really this dead?
why do i have a free realm transfer if there's only one server, something is messed up right?
>>
>>172389285
lull+bash and hydra > stupid horses, so slow
>>
>>172389692
>pressing 3 skills instead of just one
lol k
>>
>>172389749
But it's slow! I'd rather water cannon that wight with my weak 4k water cannon while my cloud pokes it for attention and hydra continuously ticks him up to 2k than zzzzz with 400dmg pets who don't cover all room anyway. I also use cheaper shit like smash with the recent smash armor set too. And if shitter me isn't satisfied, who the fuck would?
>>
>>172387391
I don't play shitty, broken, grindy, hack-infested gook p2w games.
>>
>>172364765
I've been thinking of starting myself but I hear you really need to have a group of people to play with but there only seems to be 1 or 2 people playing here. Well that and it's going to be wiped on release.
>>
You guys ever had a muscle cramp that lasted more than 10 minutes?
It fucking hurts.
>>
>>172390436
>plays anything that has been posted in the general
>complains about Elsword

lmaoing @ your fucking life
>>
>>172391402
hot bath twice a week
o
t
>>
>tfw fell for the play wakfu meme
>>
I'm trying to play wakfu again, but none of my logins work. Did something happen?
>>
>>172391402
Better diet, stretch often, and drink more water.
>>
>>172391402
Not as bad as back and neck pain. Carpal tunnel is pretty annoying too.
>>
>>172392939
Old inactive accounts got deleted, check the site.
>>
>>172392939
>>172393204

You had like 2 months to do so, see on the site if the date checks. Otherwise, is just an issue and try to get your password back.

Try to play on Remington anon, we have a guild there. If you do so, leave your name here to invite you to it.
>>
>>172393383
>Remi Kid STILL fucking trying to bait people in the same thread he got btfo in
Fuck off retard. Nice how you've outright ignored the posts of people asking for help that already fell into your Remishit bait.
>>
>>172393567

Jim please, you are trying to hard.

Friendly reminder: ignore Jim. Is on the OP.
>>
>>172391926
If you're aware in which thread you're in then don't spout stupid bullshit like "elsword is the best mmorpg". The elsword general died, ended up in this thread, and its only poster is now literally only you.

>being this much of a fucking loner that you talk to yourself about a ded game in a thread where nobody else plays it
lmaoing @ your fucking life
>>
Is Mabinogi worth coming back to after a long absence? How much of it is locked behind a paywall?
>>
>>172393902
Shut the fuck up you mentally challenged spic.
>>
>>172394721
A lot of it is locked behind a paywall.
Certain weapons are gacha only.
Then if the durability goes low enough you need to pay real money to buy a hammer to increase it again.
Also a lot of costumes are gacha only too.
Same with reforges but there's events for it.
Pets are also cash shop items but there are events for it.
>>
>>172394991
Remi Kid is a Aussie cancer, he got doxxed a few years ago.
>>
>>172395019
Is it worth playing without paying any money, despite that? Assume I'm not interested in the highest level of content.
>>
who the fuck is remikid and jim
>>
>>172395218
Well, what do you want to do?
Dressing up? You're going to have to wait for events to get costumes or buy it from players. You still need to watch the durability so it doesn't go too low so you still need to buy hammers from other players.

Personally, if you ignore all the end game stuff then yes, it's still worth playing. It's still fun and the reforges are just for minmax faggotry. Pets are nice to have but you get 6 free pets anyways and anymore is just a luxury.

Play it and keep your mind out of the end game stuff and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>172395550
Frankly, I'm just nostalgic for running around, bashing fox skulls in with a lute for no reason.

Sounds good. Thanks!
>>
>>172395261
"remikid" is allegedly some guy who makes guilds and scams people on the remington server of Wakfu

jim is the name for some autist who constantly tries to drive people away from joining this alleged remikid. he spergs out every thread and picks every post about wakfu and says REEE DONT PLAY IT STOP PLAYING DONT JOIN HIM
>>
>>172395261
when new players came in frequently asking where to play the wakfu general insist on playing on a server that was the best for them for it would be pointless to play at the deadest hours when they were awake. there was this obnoxious faggot known as Remikid that was so fucking desperate for people to play on remi, the international server that was ironically enough really ded. they drove new players away and shit like stealing a max level guild called oasis from another player and getting people banned during the dupe situation. the guild got destroyed from inside out because people got tired of their shitposting, all the goods that was stolen from the previous guild owner/players where stolen by a rogue, look at the last thread for all the stolen stuff
Remi Kid calls anyone that opposes him jamal and now jim, nobody knows why
>>
You people need to play on the real server, Aerafal.
>>
>>172395758
>>172396280

I'll be on Nox with the cool kids.
>>
>>172396407
>>172396280
Anything but Remi, even if you want to play a single player game enjoy noresources and lag on Remi.
>>
>>172395729

see:

>>172395758
>>172396670

Like a clock. Is this bannable? This has been going for too long.
>>
I really wonder what all this shitposting will turn into when the merge hits.
>>
>>172397045
until a wakfu general is made this place has to deal with autists like every other general

desu a wakfu general should be made just because the guild is pretty alive
>>
>>172397045
>>172395729
>>172393902
>>172363029 (and the rest, too many to quote)
I dunno, you're still here faggot, and you've been shitposting non-stop for years. The only way you couldn't shitpost was when the general didn't fucking exist. I'm seriously actually fucking tired of you constantly trying to ruin a decent game for new players that are interested and old players too.
Seriously, please fuck off, die, kill yourself, leave. Just fucking go, I want to play and dicuss the game, not deal with a genuine autistic sociopath.
>>172397293
Remi Kid can't bait people into a dead server anymore because it won't exist. He'll hopefully leave forever by then.
>>
>>172397326

As much as the guild now have +30 people, it isn't as much to have a general. Once it gets to 100, it may be viable, but not everyone will be from 4chan, or interested on it. Remember that we are also recruiting from /co, since the Wakfu generals there are weekly.

>>172397402

... do you realize that is Nox and Phaeris the ones that won't exist anymore? The people, the economy, the whole playerbase of Remington will stay, and the server will be called Remington ffs. How delusional and desperate must you be? Holy shit.
>>
>>172397293

It'll mostly just be about the PKers of Nox 'ruining the game'.

>>172397402
How about make a Wakfu general, make a Nox guild, and counter Remi Kid's bullshit?
>>
>>172397402
>everyone i dont like is remikid
im gonna a roll a sacrier when the update server comes back just to spite you faggot

dont reply to me ever again
>>
>>172397670

It's going to be New Nox.
>>
>>172397045
>Is this bannable?
I hope not, it's the only entertaining thing about /mmog/
>>
>>172394721
- dragons, scooters etc, could be bought from players but it's annoying. Not that necessary, but a cloud or two for heals is amazing until you hit the heavy wounding content. Reminder that saga I prize pet clears poisoned status upon summon
- reforges, could be bought from players, expensive, also not enchanted + not upgraded but reforged weapons are shit and there are no cash shop protects from booming a weapon through upgrading. There are protects from enchant destruction though, could be re-bought from a player as well. Reforges make no sense without associated masteries and r1s but really really help if you rush the game without getting skill stat ups. The game actually punishes that, through no free skill resets after lvl1000.
- minmaxing-tier enchanted accessories, were really rare gacha drop, expensive, people were buttblasted a lot about those, seasonal but p2w 100%
Those dura platinum hammers are gacha drop as well so players are scalping shit outta them: 2m or so per thing. It's not really worth it to use them anyway on even some ok stuff, like nicely enchanted rainbow beams for example.
Game makes money through gachas/clothes in it, pon mini-transactions, reforges and premium (housing permanent selling platform and guild creation). Players sell cash shop crap to another players for fast gold, usually just to spend it on a rare gach outfit of the week. Trade unlock potions, enchant protects and reforges are sold en masse. Also already reforged gear, so for the best supply choose the biggest server to play. The population gauges of all the servers are displayed upon the character creation.
All "engame" is stupid rng, old Dragon stuff with rates one heart per irl year of daily raids, new squire stuff with the same rate on "broken equipment" pieces, can also become a fashion item upon crafting if the roll is bad, bought from players, but they generally won't sell that to people they don't know unless it's a real money trade because elitism.
>>
>>172397849

With all the samefagging and Jim retardation going down, I'd rather there be a Discord group for everyone currently interested in playing Wakfu.
>>
>>172397402
Amazing high level autism, remembering remi kid shit from 2014 or some shit when not even 1 people here knows what are you talking about, and then sperging every single time. Did you dedicated your life to this level of autism when you don't even play the game?
>>
>>172397719
Might as well, Remi Kid is samefagging like mad now
>>172398049
>>172398352
>>172397670
Though I don't wanna be a useless shit like him and not help people when I'm offline due to timezones. If they can play on active hours on say Phaeris, then let them go there.
>>
This is my first time being in this thread since I don't usually play MMOs.

What game can you play with only a mouse? I only have one arm.
>>
>>172399327

Wakfu.

>>172399260

Discord? That'd be useful
>>
File: actual Jim.jpg (17KB, 191x174px) Image search: [Google]
actual Jim.jpg
17KB, 191x174px
>>172398352
Shillanon was warned about all those infinite 10/10 perfect game posts he'd eventually get a hater over that. Enjoy the view.
>>
>>172399482
I tried Wakfu, I wasn't a fan. Anything else? I also tried RuneScape.
>>
>>172399327
Wakfu/Dofus might be a good one if you can get a mouse with the 10/12 keys on the side. Have a Shift and a Alt buttons near the top.
>>
>>172399327
With enough side buttons on your mouse and the right macros you could probably play a lot of mmos. Nothing specific comes to mind though.
>>
>>172399327
Unironically Wakfu
>>
>>172399482
Discord usually kills generals and leads to a small circlejerk of people who don't even play the game the discord was ment for. Best to keep everything in the general for activity and to keep bringing in new players.
>>
>afk at server select screen after exiting the game
>try to log in to see my characters
>server connection lost
>exits to desktop rather than reattempting connection
>launch the game again
>duplicate login found
>exits back to desktop
>launch the game again
>finally goes through and lets me log in
Why is this allowed?
>>
who dfo here?
i miss my bug mage
>>
File: 1482097305761.jpg (659KB, 920x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1482097305761.jpg
659KB, 920x1382px
How is Lineage 2?

Is it ''truly free'' at it says and do people still play it?
>>
>>172399327
>>
>>172399520
Sort of depends exactly what you're looking for, you could play WoW if you had a meme mouse and it wasn't shit
>>
>>172393204
>>172393383

I got an email saying that they'll delete my account in one month since I haven't played in almost 2 years. I'm trying to install the game, but it keep saying the server is out of sync.
>>
>>172401107
Well, something like RuneScape. Like more than one skill and it's not just about combat. Also I don't like classes.
It kinda sounds like Mabinogi but I can't play that.
>>
>>172401395
What's wrong with Runescape?
>>
>>172401370
give me your account details i will login for you
t. Remikid
>>
>>172401370

Keep trying anon, I had that issue and just tried to open it quickly and it worked. If it is impossible, there may be a port or antivirus issue on your end.
>>
>>172401445
It's becoming more and more action oriented and not enough updates on the other skills.
Like the new boss needs me to prayer switch while keeping track of what he's going to do to switch to my shield.
It's easier if I can use the hotbar but I can't. It takes too long so I can't exactly do it.
>>
>>172401512
>>172401514

Is the server down?
>>
>>172401816
You don't need to log in to the game. You can log in the forums too.
>>
File: riichi mahjong.png (273KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
riichi mahjong.png
273KB, 480x854px
>>172399327
Get into (mobage) mahjong maybe. Mahjong a better version of poker essentially but with alright fanbase of decent weebs (riichi version) and elderly people. If it makes any sense. 3- or 4 player mode if online, or play with bots. If you live in a big city with a checkers, chess, go kinda club maybe they play that as well.
>>
>>172401853

I can't log in to the forums either since it says all of my account info is wrong. I got the email saying they'll delete my account today so I'm not sure what's going on.
>>
>>172401563
Oh I don't know then, good luck.
>>
>>172401941

Reset password option? If EVERYTHING fails, all I can think about is a ticket sent from a new account. Dunno if a completely new account will have priority though. One more thing would be create a new account and post your issue on the general section of the forums. A mod could help you with this.

If everything fails, and you still want to play Wakfu, you are welcome to the guild on Remington. I could level you up to a point you want to not feel like everything was lost. Even so, the new player experience is really nice. You'll feel it like a complete new game.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>172401941
You said you played before? What server, was it Phaeris? I remember the Wakfu asian server is completely different than Nox or Remi.
Like it needed a separate client and everything.
>>
>>172401941
>>172402162
if your account is phaeris before, phaeris' apac team (not server) is merged into international team, meaning you need to contact support to help you import your account from apac.
>>
File: 130221984383.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
84KB, 299x288px
>>172399260
sounds to me you've been had by this remi kid and you dedicate your life sperging on him since 2014. Anon, from one anon to another, get some help, you need it.
>>
File: 1490203312342.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490203312342.gif
36KB, 720x720px
what is the most /comfy/ mmo
something where I won't have to wrestle a shitty ui and controls would be great
I've played all the current big ones
>>
>>172403383
returnofreckoning.com
>>
>>172403383

Wakfu is literally comfy the MMO
>>
>>172403383
Heaven and Hearth
It's fun trying to survive on your own and it can get pretty tense when a group of people come near you.
>>
>>172403383

>>172403587
Second
>>
So is Air/Fire iop still the best iop build to go?
>>
>>172403556
tried it, love warhammer but it just didn't click

>>172403587
>>172403603
>>172403635
thanks I'll look these up
>>
>>172403716
kinda yeah, earth used to close the distance and -mp or generally being tanky
>>
>>172403854
What are my weaknesses as an Iop?

dealing with ranged units who steal my mp? isn't that what jump is for?
>>
>>172403951
That you're not as tanky as a Feca.
I hated playing with Iops who think they need to get up close and personal without any planning. Don't fucking jump in when the Eni can't fucking reach you. Or when there's 4 other monsters that can block you in.

I actually stopped partying with them unless we had an Elio because of how dumb people play.
>>
File: 1487533522404.jpg (91KB, 689x746px) Image search: [Google]
1487533522404.jpg
91KB, 689x746px
Pets in Wakfu don't make much a difference do they
Like, does 20 initiative from a pet create a life difference?
I'm going to be maining an osa and it feels weird lodging a pet, mount, and a summon.
>>
>>172404401
Ah yeah that would be me.

Are there any other ultimate tank classes like feca?

Could I jump in as a sacrier and not care about myself?
>>
>>172404498
They actually do.
You listed a shit pet.

For example, my Cra would use a 20 Crit Mastery pet. Or maybe more damage.
As an Osa you would want a Wodent pet, more AoE damage and 1 control. That 1 control gives 10% more damage in your dragon form.
>>
>>172404498
1 more initiative than someone else lets you go before them.

So yeah its kind of important
>>
>>172404401

They just like to roleplay anon, and that is fine. It adds another layer of immersion to the game.

>>172404498

Everything ends up adding to the end. And some pets bonuses are too nice to pass, like +1control, resistance, wisdom when leveling up, %critical, etc.
>>
File: 1489714757455.png (111KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1489714757455.png
111KB, 311x304px
>>172404765
>>172404773
>>172404795
No, this can't be happening to my autism
>>
>>172404643
Probably a Sac but they can't hold out as long as a Feca.
And no, in fact a Sacrier needs to watch their HP the most. I haven't played the rework but Sacrier deals the most damage when they're low on HP. The only reason you would want to jump in is to reduce your HP as quickly as possible to deal more damage. Too little HP and you'll die, too much and you deal shit damage.

When I played with a Sacrier he healed his HP back to full each time and when it was the boss' turn it would get reduced again.
>>
>>172404643
seen good sac with good survivability now after revamp, maybe you can try
Golden rule to remember playing as melee, resistance matters, so don.t pick melee and have shit resistance
>>
>>172404939

Be ready to feed your goddamn pet every single day.

Oh, and your mount too.

Oh, and when you get a better mount/pet be ready to do it all over again.

Oh, and it take 50 days to max lvl a pet or mount.

Wakfu is suffering.
>>
>>172405154
>50 days
I still have like 30 golden kibbles or whatever it was to level your pet/mount to 50 in one day.
>>
>>172382941
As long as you don't get carried away with mobbing and you have a competent healer then you don't have to worry about anything. Also fuck DPS players. What a bunch of ungrateful shits.
>>
>>172405291

I had 15 of them anon, only 4 left. They are my precious.
>>
Fuck off Wakfu shills, just make your own general already.
>>
We got +200 replies in less than a day. We were ded just 2 weeks ago.
>>
Who are you talking to?

upboated XDXD my friend
>>
File: sadida.png (364KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
sadida.png
364KB, 864x576px
>>172397819

Noxington.
>>
Isnt wakfu super grindy or some shit
>>
>>172406851
Yeah, you need to do a dungeon 30 times to get 1 level and each dungeon run can last from 45mins to an hour.
>>
>>172364765
>>172390605
It's fun but kind of autistic and repetitive. Gameplay vs other players is good enough, MOBA style.
Weird mix in a game.

I play, but the coming wipe is a turn off to dedicate time to a mmo.
>>
>>172406851

Wakfu is grindy yeah, and there are millions of things to grind, but it feels so good, is so calm, and the combat is unique, and the graphics are so charming. Every single piece of gear have it's own graphics, making collection so addicting. It's biggest con is also it's biggest plus.
>>
Wakfu is Pay2Win, don't believe the faggots.

You can literally buy pets, mounts that offer stat bonuses, sidekicks who can single handedly carry you through dungeons, a subscription to boost your XP + item drop rate, "Growth Kibbles" that instantly level you pet or mount, and "Ikiakits" scrolls that expand your haven bag storage.
>>
>>172407147
>pets and mounts
Cosmetic items only. They give the same stats as the free one.
>sidekicks
Have you used them? They can't carry you at all.
>growth kibbles
You can't buy these. Those were event only items.
>ikiakits
You can craft those. In fact I craft them all the time since it makes a lot of money.
>>
>>172407241
what about the exp and item drop rate one retard
>>
>>172407147
>all non-subscription only games are p2w

whats your point?
>>
>>172407285
You don't really win anything with that, it's more of a convenience thing.
>>
>>172407285
>>172407147
Don't forget paying money to expand character slots to play more characters on the same account
>>
>>172407419
fuck off retard
>>
>>172407517
lol k
>>
>>172407505

You get FIVE slots for free, and if you want more, you can just make another account and play with more. 5 was the original limit, and it was expanded due to request. People was happy to pay for more.
>>
>>172407147
>>172407241

I could that to the other anon:

>pets and mounts

You can get every single one for free since all of them are buyable from the AH (but the mounts, whose bonuses don't differ from the free one.)

>sidekicks

Not only they aren't as powerful as a real player, but they are also buyable from the AH, and they are super cheap on Remington.

>growth kibbles

Special event/compensation item.

>expanded storage

Craftable item. Even the bags to expand your main inventory are drops now, not needing crafting (and really cheap too.)

>xp

not necessary at all, the xp curve is perfect without bonuses
>>
>>172407687
fuck off shill
>>
MMOs are pay2win by definition.
>>
>>172407147
>>
>people forgot about costumes with stats
>>
>>172408572
that's 2014, and been removed ever since. Go be a stupid faggot somewhere else. Next.
>>
>>172408572
Phaeris only, and before they physically moved the server to Ankama's main office. People were naturally upset with it, complained, the costumes were removed and never spoke of again.
>>
can I ERP in wakfu?
>>
>>172408963

Is there any MMO where you CAN'T ERP? There ya go.

Also, Wakfu sudden maintenance? Where is the official post about it?
>>
>>172409058
been on forum since yesterday, 1.52.2 or smthg
>>
>>172409109

Oh I see. I was just about to level up my Elio to help our guildmate with the class. I know nothing about them, so it should be fun.
>>
>>172409058
preparing to merge, will be up in 2 weeks
>>
>>172409058
Hotfix you retarded cunt, all these years of shilling the fucken game and you can't check the forums for 30 seconds.
>>
>>172409191

Protip: They suck immense cock until level 186.
>>
>>172409239
What class doesn't suck shit until 170+
>>
>>172409352
Osamoda only succ until she gets wild warchief
>>
>>172407687
so, 8 is the max?
I buy more characters slot and no more?
I was planning on getting every class maxed out on one account
>>
>>172409526
impossible
>>
>>172409352

Cra, Iop, Sac, Fogger, Osa, Eni, Eca

On the list of don't play until you have a main from above: Xelor, Huppermage, Rogue, Sadida, Eliotrope, Enutrof, Sram, Pandawa, Masq,
>>
>>172409517
Nah, they changed that.
Osa is still garbage until 170 until it gets no LoS on the teleport spell.
>>
Are support/dps (non-dragon) Osas viable
>>
>>172409712

You've never seen an Osa tear apart people with a Sramva, Victus, Red Jelly, Wabbit Sharpshooter, or any other summon that can be acknowledged as good.

Or you just don't know Osa or are bad at it.

>>172409774

Yes, but don't go Earth. Earth is a beginner's trap. Fire/Air is all you want to do.

I'd give you more tips, but I have no idea what level you are.
>>
>>172409774
No one ever uses Osa for support.
But a no-dragon build still works in the early levels. In the end though you're going to have to go summon and dragon anyways since you have enough passive slots.
>>
>>172409845

That might be because people are trash Osas.

No-dragon Osa works amazingly well in the 200s.
>>
>>172409628
Which of those "main" races has the highest survivability
>>
>>172409837
You ever fight with a Feca that just locks you all the fucking time? You're going to want that no LoS teleport spell.
Or a boss room that likes to gang up on you? You're going to want that teleport spell to get you out of sticky situations.
>>
>>172409924
Enjoy your unoptimized damage.
>>
>>172409987

Yes. 1v1 PVP doesn't matter in this game.

Also, what are you doing that you're getting ganged in the boss room? Where are your teammates?

>>172410059

You have no idea what you're talking about

>>172409970

Survivability? Iop, Sac, Eca can all take the most abuse due to them being probably statted for melee damage dealers.

Sac beats all of them in terms of sheer tankiness, though. Then again, it depends on how you build your class.
>>
>>172410352
I have a level 200 Osa, maybe you don't even play the fucking class.

Boowolf Rage gives +25% damage to your summon and the other spell that lets your summon deal an extra 25% damage. That's all you have.
If you go buff your summon with those two spells and go dragon you increase your damage by an extra 80%.

So yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>172410493

Hello, I have a 200 Osa.

"The other spell", what, Whip? Are you stupid? What 200 Osa doesn't know the fucking spell Whip that gives their summon 30% crit?

What about Croak you stupid whore? What, your fucking summon doesn't benefit from 3AP? What about the MP?

Maybe you're using Boowolf Rage to attack. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and think you're not pants on head retarded.

Not to mention when you go dragon, your summon's damage goes down 30 fucking percent. You're sacrificing your summon's damage for your own increased damage.

So yeah, fuck off, you trash Osa.
>>
>>172410817
And you can't do all that AND go dragon?
You're a literal dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1466271075211.jpg (37KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466271075211.jpg
37KB, 396x385px
Pics or you're both shit faggot that act like you're bigshot
>>
GWEONID LANTERN FESTIVAL IN LESS THAN AN HOUR BOYS!
>>
>>172410817
>Not to mention when you go dragon, your summon's damage goes down 30 fucking percent. You're sacrificing your summon's damage for your own increased damage.
That`s why you buff them.

100% Summon Damage
+25% Damage
+25% Damage
That's ONLY 150% Damage.
And lets say you give them crit with the Whip and the extra AP(which doesn't fucking matter since summons have limited uses in their skills anyways, you would know if you played them)

Now if you go dragon:
100% Summon Damage
-30% Damage
+25% Damage
+25% Damage
Now go give them crit with the whip too and even the extra AP.
That's 120% Summon Damage. Now go add the fucking 80% Damage to your own.
120% Summon Damage
180% Damage to you.

Do the math, idiot.
>>
Maybe I should just play Archeage
>>
>>172410936

Read the fucking spell descriptions, you absolute fucking neanderthal. You can't buff your summons while you're a dragon. You can't toggle Dragon off on off on in the same turn. What are you going to do when your buffs fall off of a summon and you're still parading as a fuck loledgedragon? Go back to being human and having your damage be utter shit?

How about a playstyle where you don't touch dragon unless you're expecting to be killed within that turn? Well golly gee, that sounds like a fucking summoner osa.

>>172411117

>Do the math idiot

Implying my stats wouldn't be different if I built Dragon Osa vs Summon Osa. Suddenly, your math doesn't add up because I'm not autistically going after specific gear and instead I'm going after other stats.

>AP spell doesn't matter because limited uses in their skills durrrr

Have you ever fucking tamed a Pheromaniac, you absolute blithering retard? That's an extra base 100 damage.
>>
>>172411203
The more the merrier lad.

Though the servers are currently down while they apply the festival textures to the Gweonid Forest zone for the Lantern Festival so rip on that for at most another hour
>>
>>172411430
HOLY SHIT
That's why you stop being dragon and rebuff the damn spells.
Maybe it's you who should fucking read the descriptions.

And want examples on how to do it since you're completely brain dead?
Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD10JymuTic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWhEXLkc2E

Now fuck off you dumbass.
>>
Get a room and fuck each other you 2 stupid osa-playing furry-loving faggot and stop stroking each other's femdick here.
>>
File: 1488528688424.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488528688424.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>172410981
>come back to my computer after walking away around the start of maintenance
>glyph says there's an update for Archeage
>time to do trade packs!
>click update
>still says offline

>>172411203
As the other anon said, it's down right now for an event update but I think everyone should give AA a chance.
>>
File: 1466382458696.gif (608KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1466382458696.gif
608KB, 150x113px
>>172411715
>>
File: panda_girl_by_gueuzav600_1036.jpg (64KB, 600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
panda_girl_by_gueuzav600_1036.jpg
64KB, 600x1036px
>>172411559

>Posts two videos of a cookie cutter Osa doing shit that most classes can do.
>Using a motherfucking Psykoko

I see I'm dealing with an absolute retard.

You're saying that Summoner Osas are not viable in the end game because they're not optimal. Yet here you are telling me that you need a fucking turn of downtime to reapply buffs.

Not only are you wrong in that Summoner Osas are not viable, but Summoner Osas can outperform Dragon Osas in a myriad of different ways. Besides just flat out doing more damage, it's the best healer in the game.

I'll fuck off the moment you kill yourself.

>>172411715

Pic related.
>>
>>172412004
I never said they weren't viable, all I said is that you're doing less damage.
Seriously, learn to read next time.

And lets see your examples of a no-dragon build soloing dungeons.
>>
Do anyone EVER pick male osamodas?
>>
>>172409628
Why aren't pandawas and sadidas considered main classes?
>>
>>172412347
No way, the female ones are cute!
>>
>>172412347

nah

I like to make my female osas red skined

and then pick the one outfit that has red/black

so it looks like im wearing a revealing bikini instead of a leotard.
>>
Should I care about any professions early on, except maybe trapper?

Wakfu obviously.
>>
>>172412194

>all I said is that you're doing less damage.

Wrongo.

>Let's see your examples of a no-drgaon build soloing dungeons.

Don't need to. Why the fuck should I if practically any class in the game that isn't stupidly gimped is able to do the same thing? It's just a show of skill, and my costume is show of skill enough to prove I know what I'm talking about.

Dragon Osas are able to be outdamaged by Summoners.

>>172412347

I'm a male Osa. As for why, because I'm a guy.

>>172412379

Because killing anything with a Panda takes twice as long compared to a damage dealing class, and Sadidas are only good for 1v1 PVP.
>>
>>172412497

Baker/Farmer is good for bread if you're not a healing class. Nothing else strikes me as mandatory unless you want to ecoterrorize in this game, which then you would go with all gathering professions besides Mining and Fishing.

I encourage you to ecoterrorize though.
>>
>>172412498
So you can't back up your claim?
lol k
>>
File: animugrulquestun.png (456KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animugrulquestun.png
456KB, 500x500px
WHENS A GOOD MMO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>172412680

The servers are down, numb-nuts. Being able to solo dungeons is something practically all classes can do, but require skill. What you're asking me to do is not prove my build is good, but to prove that I'm a good player.

And as I said before, my costume is all the display of skill that I need.
>>
>>172412818
>something practically all classes can do
I'd like to see you find a video of all classes soloing the moon dungeon.
>>
How to build eni?

I'm a level 45 eni on nox

I think I was playing an unnatural remedies damage eniripsa
>>
>>172412961
>Eni
>Nox
rip in piece
>>
>>172412943

You showed me Flaxhid and Past. Any mediocre player can do those.

I also checked that Youtube, I'm not seeing them do a single moon dungeon. I mean, I'm not ruling out that I can't solo some moon dungeons, but hey.

Here's a Cra doing Croc, if you're this autistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QmnkUfawfU

Though I don't really see why someone being able to solo a moon dungeon is relevant if we're talking Past/Present/Flax/Torm/Archmonster tier shit.

>>172412961

45, if you have 8AP, unnat remedies and double invig word. Ideally, you're going to want a guild or group of friends to help you to the higher levels.
>>
tfw i enjoyed farming and running packs in AA but now neither is worth the labor spent on them
>>
>>172413243
>Cra
Except that's one of the easiest classes to solo dungeons with.
Now go find the rest.
Oh wait, I bet you'll have a tough time finding an Eni one, so go find me a Sram or maybe a Masq or Rogue soloing the same dungeon.
>>
>>172413330

Are you actually this brain dead? Did you not read a single thing I wrote?

>You showed me Flaxhid and Past. Any mediocre player can do those.

I only entertained the idea because I thought you were going somewhere with this. Clearly you're just a trash Osa who can't handle being told they're doing it wrong.
>>
>>172413547
Your words
>Being able to solo dungeons is something practically all classes can do
Or are you backtracking like the faggot you are?
Fine, lets be more specific, find any proof of an Osa that can solo Xelor Past/Present or Flax WITHOUT using dragon.
>>
>>172413330

Sounds like you've moved the goalposts of the discussion, anon. You guys weren't originally talking about whether every class in the game is able to solo any dungeon, so why are you demanding video evidence of that now?

Try to steer yourself back on track before you look like a fool.
>>
>>172413330
>>172413547
I don't even know what you two are talking about anymore
>>
>>172413653
Because he's the one that claimed that 'any class can solo dungeons'?
>>
>>172413629

>Shows me 200 Osa soloing a 156 dungeon

Any class that's being controlled by a good player can do that.

>Show me video evidence that any class can solo 171 dungeons

N-No?

>Okay show me evidence that your build of Osa can solo a 156 dungeon.

I shouldn't have to. It's easy to do on any class that's being controlled by a good player. We're no longer talking about what does good damage or not, but instead you're trying to make me prove that I'm a good player.

I shouldn't have to prove that because I know I'm a good player and my costume proves that point.

Also, servers are now back up.
>>
>>172413923
No, I want you to prove how shit your damage is without Dragon.

And since servers are up, pick a dungeon and solo it. Let's compare how many turns you can beat the boss room.
>>
I asked for suggestions with different combat, etc, etc. Got into mabinogi and started wakfu. Not super into wakfu but I'm not giving up on it.
Anyhow, y'all were cool to me, so I figured I'd be cool to y'all and mention that Phantasy Star Universe (clementine) is up again.
>>
>>172413243
>3 fast forwarded minutes to kill mobs
>16 fast forwarded minutes to kill boss

is this the solo life?

roughly 2 hours to solo a boss room?
>>
>>172414046
Yes.
So it's best just to play with a group.
Solo is just when, you can't, well, if everyone hates you (or your class) and can't find a group.
>>
>>172414046
Yes, the game isn't about soloing.
>>
>>172414020

Are you going to do it too?
>>
>>172414020

>Pick a dungeon and solo it

No. I'd rather level guildies than do dated content solo.

>>172414046

Get a guild and you'll never have to solo content for literal hours. This was just a show of skill and strength, and an impressive one at that.
>>
>>172414482
>making excuses
lol k'
Just admit you're wrong and that having dragon deals more damage.
>>
>>172414520

Why would I admit to something that I know is incorrect?
>>
>>172414562
Because I'm trying really hard to prove you wrong but all you do is make excuses.

You know what, I'm done. I bet you don't even have a 200 Osa, or even play an Osa.
>>
File: nobully.png (859KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.png
859KB, 1366x768px
Please rate and give all the advice

I have no stats distributed, and no skills distributed cause I just came back from like not playing for 3 years
>>
File: java_2017-03-29_05-24-15.png (13KB, 240x54px) Image search: [Google]
java_2017-03-29_05-24-15.png
13KB, 240x54px
>>172414615
>>172414726

G-Good God. You look like you just came from 2012.

What guild are you in?
>>
>>172414726
dork/10
>>
>>172414726

I what server are you playing anon?
>>
>>172414791
Cool picture you found on the internet.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, dear.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-29+at+05.28.44).png (214KB, 1199x535px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-29+at+05.28.44).png
214KB, 1199x535px
>>172413832

Eh, you're actually the one who made it about soloing Moon dungeons, anon. That other guy didn't bring that up first, and he's not obligated to prove a claim that you made.

What you did was a logical fallacy called Shifting the Burden of Proof.

Pic related is what this whole argument boils down to, and it's pretty dumb.
>>
>>172414812
Nox

>>172414894
You look pretty cool, what class are you playing? Oh nvm I'm dumb cra lol

>>172414802
>>172414791
pls no bully I haven't played in years

I was farming jelly squids by myself last time I played and then I quit. I was stuck in sufokia for years before I somehow was able to walk back to astrub or wherever I am now amakna
>>
>>172414726

Since you have been out of the picture, I should remind you of this:

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/659829-server-merge-remington-nox-phaeris

Servers are merging on December. You may want to start playing on Remington all over again for a good new player experience. We have a guild going on build mostly with new players, I could help you finding your ground there. We aren't elitist on the slightest, so you can play anything you want, and at your pace. Is better if you enjoy the low lvl content little by little, since there is so much to do.
>>
Been looking for a good turn based combat mmo because people make fun of me for playing wizard 101

Tell me about the PVP in Wakfu. Can I enjoy this game primarily as a group PVP game?
>>
>>172415087

If the servers are merging, then why should anyone restart on Remington? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>172415087
>>172415267

This I can just wait to bring over my elite eniripsa with full royal chafer.
>>
>>172415262
Atlantica online has better PvP. There's two kinds of PvP, one where only what mercenaries you use matters, so level or gear doesn't do shit and the other type where everything is important.
There's also weekly tournaments that lets you win mounts and costumes and equipments.

There is no group PvP though if that's what you really want.
>>
>>172415267

Nox and Phaeris are merging into Remington, not a combination of all three. The difference of market, economy and players is why. Remington offers the best of the three servers, with more population and a stable economy (Nox superinflation is a huge turn-off.) On the merge some things will be lost, so is rather better not to risk your progress by playing on one of these servers.

But hey, if you want to stay there, is cool. Just be sure to find a guild to run dungeons with, since playing alone will make everything too hard.

>>172415262

Wakfu PvP is terciary, not a focus for the devs. Is only popular on Nox, with PK's annoying people left and right.

Wakfu is mostly a PvE game, and it shines on it.
>>
>>172415502
>some things will be lost on the merge

source?
>>
>>172415262

God yes. Group PVP is the endgame right now in Wakfu. You just need to find a like minded guild and good teammates and you'll have a blast.

>>172415502

Ankama has said that names, items, kamas, guilds, and haven worlds will not be lost in the Merge. Unless you have really damned good reason, do not reroll on a new server.

Remington will be named New Nox. Embrace diversity.
>>
>>172415262
>Can I enjoy this game primarily as a group PVP game?

Not... really. It's an RPG, so you need to be leveled and geared if you want a chance at kicking anybody's ass.

Also, you need friends for group fights, obviously. This isn't a MOBA or FPS where you'll be autogrouped with strangers. Either have some starting out, or be good at making friends.

And desu, it's harder to make friends as a PvPer since a lot of players are huge wussies and see PvP as nothing more than bullying.
>>
File: im324234age.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
im324234age.gif
455KB, 256x256px
>>172415462
I was under the impression that game was both dead and incredibly p2w as most asian games are.

>>172415502
>>172415614
>PVP is not a focus
>PVP is the endgame

Well which is it?
>>
>>172415696
No, not dead. There's still a fair amount of people playing.
Although it is kind of p2w but if you play long enough you can hold your ground. I've been playing on and off for a few years and I can solo dungeons by myself and have cash shop items that I bought from players.
>>
>>172415696
It really depends on your server.
Remi is a pussy server where people complain about pking.
Nox is more PvP based. They also hold player based tourneys, like a 6v6 fight. It's fun.
>>
>>172415696

That guy play on Nox, the only place where PvP is popular among your classic pvp userbase. Developer wise, Ankama never focus on PvP; all balance and content is purely for PvE.

If you only REALLY want to PvP, go for Nox, otherwise, Remington is purely a PvE server.

>>172415614

Kamas and not all items will be transferable to Remington since doing so will break the server economy. This is why they are taking their time, they want to compensate the change, and hopefully do something about the whole dupe disaster that made Nox hiperinflation destroy the normal flow of kamas.
>>
>>172415883
>the whole dupe disaster that made Nox hiperinflation destroy the normal flow of kamas.
It also happened in Remi too.
>>
>>172415696

Nox is PK party city. Nothing gets lost in the merge, not even PKing. Whether they want to or not, Remington will have to embrace Nox's PVP.

In Nox, there's tons of group PVP. There's plenty of 1v1, 2v2, 6v1, and other skirmishes here and there.

>>172415883

They don't give a fuck about the economy. Take a look at the server merges of Dofus.
>>
>>172415946
>>172415859
>>172415883

Can you gank people via forced pvp? Are there rewards for killing other players? The dofus wiki talks about territory claiming for guilds which gets you resources and teleports, anything like that in wakfu?
>>
>>172416092

Yes.
Yes, if their wings are up. Otherwise no.
Not yet.
>>
>>172415929

The impact of it never was nearly as close as it was on Nox anon. It recovered rather quickly. Nowadays is not only normal, but quite cheap. As comparison, a sidekick will cost you from 350k, to 1m for the most popular ones. A bygone hand is around 5-7m. Just doing one relic chest hunt will gift you a free sidekick.

>>172415946

>The decision to postpone the merge is based on the concerns you expressed in our forums: What will happen to our Haven World? Our guilds? The server economy? Our equipment? We have gathered all of your questions and requests and passed them on to the team. We also know about the abusive player killing (PK) issue and we will work to find solutions. We are aware that problems exist and we realize how important they are.

>>172416092

There are penalties for attacking people with no PvP enabled.
>>
>>172415929
We get:
>rollback
>bans
>deleting of old items that we get legally

Not sure about Nox
>>
>>172416092
>Can you gank people via forced pvp? Are there rewards for killing other players?

Thats interesting.
Basically, yoiu can flag your character as PvP availible. This allows you to attack others, even if they havent choose to participate in PvP.
However you only get rewards for winning against other PvP players, if you gank PvE guys, only thing you win is their salt
>>
>>172416145
wings?

>>172416204
What kind of penalties?
>>
>>172416465
Wings just means they have PvP enabled.
You lose citizenship points.
>>
>>172416145
People with no wings can be attacked, and it's one of the reasons people in the forums are complaining about Nox players coming to Remi with the merge. You just can't attack people if the level difference is too big, say a 170+ player wanting to gank a lv30 newbie.

>>172416465
When a player has PvP enabled they will have wings in their names. Bigger wings = they have more points in the PvP ranking.
>>
>>172416509
What does losing citizenships points do besides give you a title? The wiki for this game is pretty uninformative.

Definitely going to check this game out now
>>
>>172416568
>>172416509
Maximum lvl difference is 40.
You only lose cit points when attacking people from your own nation, or from nation that you arent at war
>>
>>172416731
You lose the ability to use the Zaap (instant teleport) or the turkeys (also teleports but within the zone).
Don't lose citizenship points.
>>
>>172416731
some time ago you could be attacked by lawful players and send to jail.
Jail is removed so the only thing you lose is instant transport on your Country lands
>>
>>172416931
is losing instant transport a huge deal?
>>
>>172417015
you can still use it on neutral locations, or use ships.
But sometimes you would need to lost 10 mins just riding instead of simple teleport, wich can be annoying
>>
File: 1489668390994.jpg (78KB, 952x924px) Image search: [Google]
1489668390994.jpg
78KB, 952x924px
>choose your nation
>>
>>172418154

You can always change nations for a tiny amount of Kamas later on.

If you want a safe bet, just go with Amakna.
>>
>>172418154
Amakna or Bonta.
Avoid Brakmar
Sufokia is for memes.
>>
>>172406939
Did you play ultima online? How would this compare to UO? I just want a UO style mmorpg with updated combat.
>>
Does this general have a wakfu guild accepting new players?
>>
>>172418925
If you're on Remington, just leave your name and we'll send an invite.
>>
>>172418213
>>172418524
I was just thinking about Amakna, but now that I hear Sufokia is for memes...
>>
>>172418925

There's some guild on Remington that guy's trying to invite you to, but for whatever reason it has a bad rep because you actually don't get helped.

Might be best to stick to whatever server you're suited to. Meaning if you're in NA, go Nox. If you're in EU, go Remi.

>>172419171

Depends on the server m8. Sufo is only memetown in Phaeris. In Nox and Remi, it's dead.
>>
>>172419283
does that mean there is no /vg/ guild on nox?
>>
>>172419724
Not yet. In December there will be.
>>
multiboxing killed wakfu
i can't believe how stupid ankama is
>instead of limiting the game to 1 client per IP they support multiboxing with the hero system
>playerbase just do the dungeons and bosses by themselves like a singleplayer game instead of socializating with a guild and friends
>playerbase stagnates and starts to die because new players aren't wanted since everyone can be a 1-man full team.

i give wakfu 2 or 3 years until the servers close and it dies.
>>
>>172420285
Not everyone multibox. If you think everyone plays the game by themselves then you are severely deluded.
>>
>tfw no VR MMOs yet

mite as well kill myself
>>
File: 1485047807481.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
1485047807481.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>172420556
>tfw you could watch the ERP crowd fuck each other in real time rather than through shitty emotes and text
fund it now
>>
>>172420285
>playerbase stagnates and starts to die
Before f2p the population was agonising after f2p nobody cared about parties since the retarded PP lock made parties with less than 5 players + 1 enu unviable, Wakfu only had a healthy population on closed/open beta after that it went downhill pretty fucking fast.

At least now people party for end game dungeons, which is a huge improvement, autistic people with 6 clients is a non-issue, they're so disconnected from the game, it's like they don't exist, non-autistic people with 6 clients will gladly kick one character to open space for a real player.

But most likely you're sub lvl 140 and nobody cares if your shit sub-lvl 140 can't find a party.
>>
How well does Archeage run? I have problems with my GPU fan so i can't play games atm that stress my GPU a lot because then it overheats.

sry for bad english
>>
>>172421994
I think you should fix your problem first before playing anything.
>>
>>172421994
fix your GPU
it might run okay on the lowest settings, but I imagine some places like the ocean would still rip into it
>>
>>172421994
Do fucking this >>172422117
Seriously fucking fix your pc first before you even try to do anything with it.
>>
>>172422117
I have no idea how to fix it and i don't have money to buy new GPU yet.
>>
Is anyone gonna make a diablo general??? Season starts in two days.
>>
>>172422543
Have you tried taking it apart and just cleaning it? Maybe it just can't spin.
If it's a software thing then try updating yout GPU driver.

Seriously, don't play games with it. It's a fire hazard.
>>
File: Yes..jpg (653KB, 1773x999px) Image search: [Google]
Yes..jpg
653KB, 1773x999px
Have a good day.
>>
>>172420451
I think RO is a pretty good example of how multiboxing can fuck over any MMO.
>>
File: 1472689383533.jpg (33KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472689383533.jpg
33KB, 501x500px
>Ctrl+F
>FFXIV
>0 Results

Guys, have you all been living under a rock? FFXIV is F2P now. Let's play!
>>
>>172430007
It is?
My toaster probably can't run it anyways.
>>
>>172430007
Fuck off redditor go learn to use the search bar.
>>
>>172430228
Yes it is. Now when I say "F2P" that doesn't mean Square Enix has made any adjustments to their play model in order to cater to Freemium players.

>Oh wow! So it's a F2P game without the P2W garbage!!?? So... what's the catch?

The catch is... you can only level to a certain level before having to pay. That level is 35. Level 35 is 5 level higher than your advanced class, so you only get 5 level to experiment. However.... FFXIV's leveling paced is REALLY slow, it'll take some time to even reach level 30 for advancement.
>>
>>172430572
Are you autistic?
>>
>>172430860
Kill yourself.
>>
>>172431179
I see. So this is your way of bumping the thread. You Autismos are hilarious.
>>
>>172431296
see >>172431179
>>
I played Archeage like 3 years ago and it ran like shit back then. Has Trion optimized their game at all after all these years? Can i multibox 3 clients with i5 6600 and amd r9 390 and still get 60fps?
>>
>>172432260
no.
>>
>>172432260
Runs like a dream at max settings on my shitty rig anon
>>
File: you mess with sham moon.png (1MB, 909x914px) Image search: [Google]
you mess with sham moon.png
1MB, 909x914px
>>172373535
Sorry anon was sleeping when you wrote this who you?
>>
>>172430742
>FFXIV's leveling paced is REALLY slow
Did they change it? Last time you could hit max level within a couple of days spamming fates and dungeons. I remember leveling every class that way within less than a month.

But anyways that f2p model just sounds like a trial run to level 35 instead of being actually "free to play".
>>
>>172434215
Basically it's an unlimited trial. You could level multiple classes to level 34 and still play. But once you reach 35 you have to pay.
>>
I haven't play wakfu in two years, checking it out again because ankama send me a cancelation of account message if i didn't log in.

is phaeris rip? what happened to aydiv, i had a max level (at the time) character there, is he dead?
>>
>>172434627
if youcant login with your credential that means you haven't transfer your account, send a ticket to support if you care enough to keep your account.
Aydiv is dead yeah.
>>
>>172364765
If you like dumping on people with a guild yes
otherwise no
>>
>>172434850
well, fuck. it tells me
>"This server isn't available for your community. Please select a server more appropriate to your region."

is it even possible to recover the character? i don't care much about it but maybe i'd like to see his faggot ass one more time.
>>
>>172434437
Level 34/5 is literally nothing though. Especially I assume by now most of the playerbase is at max level. FFXIV is a quest hub grinder where the only meaningful things to do are at max level.
>>
>>172435298
>send a ticket to support
>>
D E D
E
D
>>
File: 1474649520280.jpg (214KB, 1356x705px) Image search: [Google]
1474649520280.jpg
214KB, 1356x705px
Kind of like these saga missions.
>>
>>172363379
>>172363478
Why can't you start one?
>>
>>
If you apply to our guild in ArcheAge, please put something about /vg/ or /mmog/ in the application memo so I can discern you all from the normies
>>
>>172434437
I bought XIV twice and already quit after 3 days

Does the trial apply to account that already bought the game? I would play it again once I throw my current toaster
>>
>>172425447

I love you good day anon!
>>
>>172434627

If you are willing to start all over again, come to Remington. We have a guild on it with new players learning the game. Wakfu have changed drastically all these years, from mechanics, to the map itself. Phaeris is sadly a nearly dead server.
>>
anyone excited for new diablo 3 season?
>>
Diablo 3 is garbage.
>>
Why would anyone play wakfu? The fact that they manage to rollback stuff is already private server tier scammer.
>>
>>172444602
Most people are idiots, and even non-idiots can have really poor taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 664x181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 664x181px
>>172444779
>>172444602
>>
>>172444602
Can't stand turn based combat, but some of the folks adore it.
>>
Any classes in wakfu based around control? I want to stop enemies from doing whatever they like.
>>
>>172449430

Xelor is your class anon.
>>
>>172449430
xelor can rape enemies AP so they cant attack as they should
>>
File: 1476772170166.jpg (328KB, 1360x705px) Image search: [Google]
1476772170166.jpg
328KB, 1360x705px
Man this place is packed.
>>
>>172451613
there's a thing in Options, to hide talent plates
ctrl+n to hide names
crtl+p to hide ads
deceivable totally non ded gam exposed! Or it's just to reduce lag if you have any while in the crowd.
>>
File: 1561846.png (18KB, 223x224px) Image search: [Google]
1561846.png
18KB, 223x224px
im playing Diablo 3 season 10 with some friends, which class should i pick to have the most amount of fun? havent played since like season 4 so i have clue whats happening.
mage and monk are already taken.
if you have any general advice im all ears too.
inb4 dont play it
>>
>>172453294
Play the uninstall class.
>>
>>172453215
I don't mind the talent plates too much, its the fact that you can't click through them that makes it stupid. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>172453294
Other classes than sorc and monk that get group play are WD and DH, but both with cancer builds. I usually play barb or DH, but the good builds for s10 those classes have are shitty, imo.
>>
>>172453294
make sure you press the left mouse click
>>
>>172454751
>>172455739
no need to judge guys

>>172454786
i honestly care more about enjoying myself than playing a build thats viable at the highest level of play. i mean it doesnt have to be complete trash tier but not meta either.
>>
>>172430742
that's not f2p, that's a "free trial"
>>
>>172430742
>after you hit a level you have to pay
Fucking pay for what? Game is not F2P then dipshit, it's a trial.
>>
>>172455913
Yeah same, but I can't find a single build I like this season. You can go check one of Rhykker's recent videos to check all the builds for S10 and how he ranks them.
>>
Iops and sacriers are the best.

Fuck your ranged gay bullshit.
>>
DED
E
D
>>
File: unknown.png (411KB, 702x703px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
411KB, 702x703px
>>172460323
Masqs tho
>>
>>172457097
exactly what i needed, ty
>>
>>172462772
stop thanking people in my name you faggot i will find you
>>
tfw mmos are dead
>>
Which set are good for earth cra during leveling ?
>>
>>172463185
It's ok you can thank me separately.
>>
Looking for an old diablo 3 hardcore death video, some guy is playing witch doctor iirc, he runs back to the way point, his merc teleports and allows his eitch doctor to take a dart/arrow in the back and the player is so distraught he throws himself on his bed in agony

If anyone has the link they would have many thanks
>>
kingdom under fire 2 where art thou
>>
>>172403603
Mother of god no

I tried that back in January and every time a white dot/bear/walrus showed up on the map I had a heart attack.

Permadeath is exciting and leads to some funny shit sometimes but it's not comfy, not one bit comfy.
>>
File: 1488891582998.jpg (201KB, 1360x705px) Image search: [Google]
1488891582998.jpg
201KB, 1360x705px
Need a new talent to expert. Adventure, Music, or Cooking?
>>
>>172466968
Music.
>>
File: 1467865893718.jpg (275KB, 1360x705px) Image search: [Google]
1467865893718.jpg
275KB, 1360x705px
>>172467921
Music it is then. I hear the buffs and debuffs are pretty good too.
>>
>>172466968
adventure: easy, different approaches. Transformations for example will force you to go places.
cooking: also easy, through gathering skills. Upgrade your sickle and hoe for speed and extra dura. Place 5k npc reforges on everything. 2 lvl cooking exp means 8 floor to prepare for the floor dish instead of 10, floor is a rng pain. Also cooking skill has a bottleneck at rF, usually success means 3+ star food but rF wants 5 stars. Pick the recipe wisely.
music: there are two ways to train the playing instrument, through spamming skills OR through attacking + high level scrolls.Spamming skills will also train Briana renown if you are interested in the bonus. If the other person also has Tuan pet, you'll get x2 training exp. The gist of it is to bless each other while in the party and it's probably easy to find someone who'd want it. Maybe if you both macros each other all day long that would be an absolute perfect scenario. Second one is done through music Math dungeon. You'll have an unaggressive boss with a ton of health to autobully with your instrument and his skele minions drop high level scrolls. It's basically afk in the boss room with the boss or his scrolls.
>>
So I've just finished saving the astrub knight at lv15 i need to be 25 to get on the boat.

Do I just grind or did I miss something? I thought there was something to do with tofu dungeon.
>>
>>172470446

Grinding dungeons and killing monsters is the core of this game.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 640x478px
What's should I play /mmog/ ?
>>
>>172449430

Don't listen to those guys about Xelor. AP steal doesn't impact much.

Pandawa is all about control. They can rearrange player's positions on the battlefield to their advantage.
>>
>>172471939
But I'm not a furry though.
>>
>>172470446
Nope, you have to grind.
It's dumb how they changed it. You were able to leave at any level before.
>>
>that one elsword poster
not sure if i should feel sorry for him for being alone or if he deserves it for playing elsword
>>
>>172471810
Wildstar
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 534x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 534x468px
>>172474129
>trying to get me to play a dying game
To the trash with you.
>>
>>172474410
DC Universe Online
>>
>>172474410
Play vanguard: saga of heroes
>>
>>172371778
>tfw I was running out of time on my first character playing as a Cra

I think Iop is more my pace
>>
>>172412347
Does anyone ever pick male anything? Every single class is HNGGGG
>>
Is it okay to talk about maplestory here I think our general may have died
>>
>>172477504
maplestory is too popular, you are fine
>>
>>172476728
Fogger was male only. It took them a couple of years to add the female counterpart.
>>
>>172476728
>Does anyone ever pick male anything?

>used to sparingly play females as healer/mage classes only
>actually got sort of embarrassed about it too, but that eventually stopped
>gradually started having 50/50 split between male and female characters, regardless of class
>now I only play female characters
>tfw can't even get immersed in a mmo if I don't play a chick
I think I might be slightly broken.
>>
>>172478220
Nah, you're just gay.
>>
>>172476728
Characters are just fancy cursors, depending on the game some of them look or move better as males.
>>
>>172478432
I'm probably at least a little gay, but aren't we all?
>>
there's ganking in wakfu?
>>
>>172478220
>>172479090
It's okay anon, we all can be qt lesbians together and do qt things.
>>
>>172478432
>prefers to look at hot female characters
>gay
>>
>>172475375

Iop is harder.

>>172479156

Yes.
>>
>>172479156
You can attack players that are within 40 levels of you, but you won't get anything for it unless they also have PvP active.
>>
>>172479509

You can attack all players.

You just won't get anything out of it if they have their PvP active, or are over 40 levels of you.

Therefore, there is ganking in Wakfu.
>>
>>172479371
>>172479509
>>172479698
Can gank anyone? Or like one of those nation differences just in WoW?
>>
File: 1481239346109.jpg (147KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481239346109.jpg
147KB, 590x700px
>>172479229
Really anon? I can be a qt AND do qt things?

>>172479325
>prefers to look at hot female characters
I don't believe anyone said anything about that
>>
>>172479989

Anyone. Even same nation.
>>
File: 1415049951096.jpg (80KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
1415049951096.jpg
80KB, 553x674px
They aren't going to delete Nox, right? They're just gonna toss characters onto Remington, right?
>>
>>172479698
If they're over 40 levels from you the game won't let you attack them at all. Ankama did this to prevent people from going to astrub and PKing every single newbie there. Only exception might be if they're outlaws.

If they have PvP active then you can get merit orbs if you win, or lose merit orbs if you lose.
>>
>>172480475

Not in Wakfu.

I'm 200 and I'm killing a 20 as we speak. Do you even play the game?
>>
>>172480774
>I'm 200 and I'm killing a 20 as we speak
why
>>
>>172481008

For science.
>>
>>172481008
>Be on 4chan
>Ask why you would want to be mean to a stranger

????
>>
>>172482897
>why aren't you internet menace badass like me and the rest of 4chanz?
>we are lejuun we do not forgive we do not forget expect usz
>>
>>172483864
>gets inexplicably faggy out of nowhere

????

You don't have to be an edgy douchebag to be an asshole.
>>
i-is lost saga still alive
>>
>>172484535
I'm playing it right now.
>>
is /msg/ kill?
>>
>>172484401
Yeah, you also don't have to be either to browse 4chan.
>>
>>172484646
thank fuck, it's been forever since I touched it
is hazama still a colossal faggot
>>
File: 4343531821.png (515KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4343531821.png
515KB, 700x700px
>>172484802
how can /msg/ be dead? Maplestory is eternal.
>>
Is sadidia bad? Are they any good in parties?
>>
>>172488409
They're okay.
They're good in parties as long as their not stupid and block movement.
>>
>>172482897
>im on 4chan therefore i have an obligation to be a retard epik troll am i rite guise :^)
I hate people like you. You're the type of person that still hasn't outgrown /b/.
>>
>>172489612
Not a MMO dumb meta ass.
>>
File: cc.jpg (59KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
59KB, 1279x718px
>>172363029

I JUST FUCKING WON MY FIRST FREE GOLD PACK WITH A GODDAMN COIN. I'm so happy.
>>
>>172486481
Honestly this "Lets slap tits on it!" thing they did with the NPCs in Maplestory 2 was a stupid move by the art designer.
Maplestory came from a time where this wasn't necessary.
>>
Getting back into Mabinogi. Been away for 3-ish years. What server is the most popular these days?
>>
>>172491402

I was always necessary anon.
>>
>>172491521
Play in Tarlach with me!
>>
File: 1490837551554.png (84KB, 256x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490837551554.png
84KB, 256x238px
ankama should just give us heroes as a free content with big and reasonable benefits for subs
sometimes you just want to explore and chill alone while leveling some alts and it fucking sucks having to alt tab more than twice each turn
>>
OMG /mmo, I love you to shreds, but Heroes of the Storm is getting a 2.0 update and it may drift me away for months...
>>
>>172492020
>with big and reasonable benefits for subs
Like what?
>>
>>172492478
Mobas are partly responsible for killing mmos, I won't let you play that rubbish. Stay here and suffer with us.
>>
>>172493845

But I have almost 6000 games played on Heroes of the Storm anon. I'm getting a shitload of free stuff, and cosmetics is literally everything I pay for on MMO's; and HotS is getting literally the biggest free cosmetic update ever in years.

The temptation is so huge.

>tfw you'll have to manage between HotS, 3 card games and a MMO

Not having a job is suffering.
>>
>>172494154
>currently juggling two MMO's
>class starts back up next week
kill me now
>>
File: brook.gif (576KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
brook.gif
576KB, 500x306px
>>172494154
>cardsperg wakfufag is also a mobashitter
Yes, we all 100% deserve you here. You are the Apotheosis of Suffering pretty much. >>172363029
>>
File: 3892347692.png (315KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3892347692.png
315KB, 600x600px
>>172491402
his fault desu
>>
>>172486481
>>172495291
This brings up a perfectly good question. What non AAA mmo has the best porn or porn at all? I know Tera, Mabinogi, Wakfu/Dofus, Granado Espada, Ragnarok Online has some.
>>
>>172496385
Is Dungeon Fighter Online 'non-AAA'?
>>
>>172496839

Pretty much AAA since is one of the top 3 on gookland.
>>
>>172496385
Do we count SS13 as an MMO?
>>
>>172497040
not an mmo
>>
>>172497116
didn't think it was, but I've heard people refer to shit like CoD as MMO's before
>>
>>172497207
probably called them mmofps or some stupid shit.
>>
>>172496385
>Wakfu/Dofus
Doesn't count.
>>
>>172499132

Because it's the clear winner?
>>
Club Penguin shut down yesterday.
RIP
>>
>>172499132
>Haven't played Either of these
>Look them up just now
>I'm literally seeing the same website layout and game from both of these

What is this?
>>
>>172499234
No faggot, the only porn that exists is for fucking Cra(p)s and Shitidas only because of the show, and the porn is not even that great, it's weird vanilla shit.
You have all these class with great porn potential and everyone knowing they are great porn potential, but nobody draws anything.
>>
wakfu would be good if it wasnt so grindy
>>
>>172499643
if it wasn't grindy there'd be nothing left except erp
>>
>>172499592
You ever been to a french porn site? There's a crap ton of them there.
>>
>>172499757
I've been to numerous boorus but like I said, Cras and Sadidas far outnumber the other classes only because of the show. I think some classes literally have no porn at all like Masq.
Unless these french porn sites have been hiding all the good art of classes aside from Cra and Sadidas.
>>
>>172500092
>Unless these french porn sites have been hiding all the good art of classes aside from Cra and Sadidas.
Yes it is.
>>
>>172500258
You're just fucking with me.
>>
>delete an old level 10 character on wakfu
>make a new character with the same name
>game crashes weirdly at some point
>open the game again
>character has items the old one did from the old incarnum

the fucking bugs in this game are mind boggling sometimes
>>
>>172500092

>he doesn't know
>>
>>172496385
Ragnarok online has the best mmorpg porn of all time, period. Nothing else ever comes close.
>>
>>172497207
people refer to stuff like diablo and the simcity game from a few years ago as MMOs. the term has lost all meaning
>>
>>172501594
>Nothing else ever comes close.
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>172501992
fuck off pedo scum
>>
>>172502084
kys
>>
>>172501992
Like I said, nothing else ever comes close.
>>
>>172500092

YO where the masq porn at?
>>
File: Doctor_Ransley.170329.221252.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Ransley.170329.221252.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>172500258
please be real
at least give me a hint
>>
>>172505557
If you're using Google, set your location to French. It will give you french results.
>>
>>172505557

>the knowledge escapes his grasp.
>>
>>172430742
kek, thats like saying wow is f2p
>>
playing some /diablo 3/!

spots open as usual
>>
I haven't been able to play Wakfu today. :( Sorry!
>>
>>172509763

And you are?
>>
Is there a tier list for the top PVE and PVP team play classes in wakfu?
>>
File: wkg 17_3_30.jpg (612KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wkg 17_3_30.jpg
612KB, 1680x1050px
>>172509763
>implying only you
>>
>>172510183
>didnt even last a month
rip in piece
>>
>>172510001

It's much more complicated than that, but generally yes.

>>172510183
>>172510229

I told you guys to not fucking fall for the Remington meme. Or the New Guild meme.
>>
>>172510229
>>172510335

Nobody play at these hours anon. Is mostly 4-8pm (GMT-5)
>>
>>172510597
So, if this is my regular schedule then I shouldn't join and find another guild suited to my timezone?
>>
>>172510945

Sounds like it, my guy.

>>172510597

Nox > Remi
>>
>>172511145
but everyone says nox is a dead server with a dead economy
>>
>>172510945

Eventually there will be people playing on your timezone anon, since is the international server, there are people all over the world playing it. I play at any hour, but have been busy dealing with my work.

If you are in a hurry, you can go away; there are many guilds on Remington for you to join; we are building over time, main reason we started from zero.

>>172511145

Remington is known to be the best server across continents anon, that's why the other 2 are being merged into it.
>>
>>172511263

"Everyone" is wrong. The "Nox is dead" meme is so forced that it's laughable.

>>172511327

It's the most populated server because Nox is the NA server and Remi is international.

I don't want to argue the fact that Nox is superior to Remi in a lot of ways, but it is.

Remi might have the edge at cheaper prices and more players overall, but if you're running in EST/PST/CST timezones, Nox is the smarter choice to play in.

Further, since we know that with a merge coming that players aren't going to lose anything, it doesn't make sense to roll on a gimped server for 9 months just because the other two servers are merging into it.
>>
>>172511580

Nox is pretty much dead anon; if you or anyone reading this have doubts about it, just go to the official forums and ask.

You can argue all you want about it, there is no case. Remington is superior to Nox in every single way unless you want to PvP, and if you don't like it, too bad, PK turns people away from it.

You can always find a group that plays on your Timezone since, again, everyone on the world play on Remington. There are people from Canada, South America, London, Italy, etc there. Nox isn't the "smart" choice, it never was, since doing the "smart" choice needs you to do research before, and anyone that goes digging around the characteristic of each server, will tell you that Nox is the worst of the three choices you have atm. Sadly, Phaeris is dead, otherwise is great, since it have good people on it, no PvP and the cheapest market of the three (though, good luck finding anything since the AH is poor.)
>>
>>172512015

When a 6v6 PVP happens on Nox, you'd be surprised at how huge of a crowd will go to where it is, even if you're on the other side of the god damn world.

It's not dead. The official forums might say it's dead, because most of the posters are bored Remifags who don't do anything else but sit at Almanax all day. Ironically enough, it's the Nox players that are doing the dungeons and the PVP and playing the fucking game that don't post unless there's drama going down.

Also, how do you die and how is there a PKing problem on Nox if the server is fucking dead?

Nox is the smart choice if you want to play the game and get geared for end game. If you want to afk and treat the game like a chatroom, Remington is the medicine you need.
>>
Pretty much this, if you have a regular North America schedule, play on Nox. If you live in the bumfucks of banobo land or have nightshifts or is a night owl, play on Remi.
>>
>>172513781
>Yes, play on Nox even though Nox and Phaeris are going to be dumped into Remington this year

Here's your (you).
>>
>>172514453

Hey, you fucking retard.

What part of "You will not lose your Haven Worlds, guilds, names, or items" when more information of the server merge was disclosed did you not understand?

Why the fuck should anyone play the game on a server that's not optimal for them simply because it WILL be optimal for them in December? Why not play in the optimal server, be it Nox, Phaeris or Remi, until December, have all your shit transferred over, and then enjoy the benefits of the merge?

Are you actually so brain dead and lonely in your shitty level 4 guild that you want to ruin the potential growth of the individual players of the game? Kill yourself.
>>
>>172514890
lol k
>>
>>172514453
>"You will not lose your Haven Worlds, guilds, names, or items"

they didnt say anything like that, instead they agreed that overinflation on Nox is a problem that they need to care of when merging
>>
>>172513781
what server would I play on if I was normally online around this time?
>>
>>172514890
Because it's Kekama we are talking about, they never did a server merge or anything that required a database sorting without fucking it up.

Hell, they can't even update the game without introducing bugs and exploits.

You're naive if you think you're going to keep everything you have on Nox and Phaeris since Ankama is extremely incompetent just look at the work around for people that lost their profession autism ring, an npc that sells the ring if you have the requirements, i won't even mention the exploits or lost items but shit is hilarious.
>>
>>172512405

>b-but they are like bad and like retards and everyone is like lying and they don't play the game and

You didn't say literally anything to backup your claims, but went on a dorkish vent about the almanak. And again, yeah, no one on other servers give a damn about PvP.

How do people know about the PvP issue on Nox? Because of all the complaints that new players post on the official forums about it. Because of the Nox players themselves posting about it, and discussing it with moderators on the official forums to the point of now being a main focus of the development team.

Everyone play the fucking game, everyone gear on the goddamn game. Pff, try a bit harder mate.

>>172514890

>b-but is the optimal!

No is not. Is a server with a toxic community and hyperinflation. Nobody likes playing on a server like that. You are driving away potential new players by recommending it.
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-30_03-53-34.png (15KB, 725x74px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-30_03-53-34.png
15KB, 725x74px
>>172515107

Probably Remington, Phaeris, or a late night Nox guild.

>>172515045

Are you actually retarded? Holy fucking shit. Look at pic related, and here's a link to the source.

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/659829-server-merge-remington-nox-phaeris

There was a Dofus server merge earlier on with some information on how they handled names and names of guilds. I think they handled it nicely, go search for it.

>>172515329

Just because you don't give a fuck about PVP doesn't mean that nobody else does. What you think is 'toxic' doesn't set the standard for everyone else.

On that subject, once the merge happens, the 'hyperinflation' and 'toxicity' is coming whether you like it or not. Whatever happens with the PvP system may dictate whether or not we'll be able to cull the bads on Remi, but if it allows it to happen, we won't give a shit if you don't like PvP or not.

Official forums. The only threads of PKing on the official forums from Nox that has happened within the last few months has been from a shit governor of Bonta who couldn't handle it when all his fucking trees got cut down and he got killed for trying to stop it.
>>
Any good active 2D MMOs?
>>
>>172516031
Maplestory is still fairly active.
>>
Why Wakfu brings all the autists out of the woodwork?
>>
>>172516031
I heard people talking about the maplestory reboot server but I havent tried it
>>
>>172516164
>>172516213

I sort of lost interest in Maplestory, but thanks.
>>
>>172516196
its just the typical carebears vs pvpers stuff most mmos have
>>
>>172516196
I wish they would make their own thread already. It seems popular enough to attract all the retards arguing back and forth that it should be able to keep their own thread alive.
>>
>>172516232
Wakfu is 2D. If you ignore all the shit in this thread about it you'll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>172516031

Wakfu's pretty fun. Only real problem with it is that it's as grindy as a Korean MMO and if you're alone, it gets really boring and hard after the lower levels.

>>172516292

Fucking casual carebears.

>>172516297

See, the OP shills pretty hard for Wakfu but never makes it the Wakfu general. Who knows why?

>>172516398

There's some useful advice in here within all the bullshit.
>>
>>172516297
They can't, it's only 2-3 retards flinging shit at each other which is why all Wakfu threads died, they managed to scare all the new players while creating an insufferable environment for old players.

Funny enough it's always the same 2-3 people doing it.

Autism is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>172516989

B-but I'm one of the autists arguing.

And I only learned about Wakfu/MMO generals as of like, yesterday.
>>
>>172517153
Congratulations, you're just fueling the autism and scaring other newcomers.
>>
>>172517357

Better that I potentially scare a newbie off than having all unsuspecting newcomers being herded into a dead guild on a server that's probably not suited for them. The game's pretty unforgiving on solo players, so if they quit due to that, they'll probably spread the word that the game is shit when in actuality it was due to them joining a cesspool guild.

Better they go onto an optimal server and join a preexisting guild that is already grown and established so that they can enjoy the fucking game.
>>
>>172517153
Good, looks like you guys got enough people to shitpost in your own thread.
>>
>~500 replies in <2 days

Is this the most activity we had in years?
>>
>>172517738
There was that one time when we went through 2 threads in a single day.
I think it was when Dragon Nest was the fotm.
>>
>>172517738

Wakfu's sort of reviving due to the server merge, so interest reignited.

MMO general will be back to being dead when Wakfu general eventually gets made.
>>
>>172517673
i'm just a lurker here
but if someone do the general i'll partecipate on it
>>
File: 1387665326642.jpg (131KB, 669x667px) Image search: [Google]
1387665326642.jpg
131KB, 669x667px
>>172517646
>>
>>172517895
>when Wakfu general eventually gets made

Last time we tried that it quickly died thanks to shitposts. If anything, just give it some time before both sides get tired and dissapear.

Then you'll have to deal with the same shit in December.
>>
>>172518089

Might want to give it another try in the current climate.
>>
>>172517646

Holy shit, how can anyone be this retarded.
>>
>>172518720
In part is bit true.
I'm a solo player (just a lvl 77) and sometimes isnt really good to play alone.
tried to enter in some guild and they totally ignored me but is not a big problem
>>
File: dofus_by_kosal.jpg (244KB, 1000x597px) Image search: [Google]
dofus_by_kosal.jpg
244KB, 1000x597px
>>172519074

Join a better guild anon, there is always one with nice people.

Before founding the one we have now on Remi, I was hopping between guilds, and I always ended up either being sub-leader, or the guy everyone went for help since no one else was helping new members. Eventually people from other guilds wanted me in them, and I found myself on so many dilemmas; they were all so friendly. I remember this 12y old girl that called me big brother all the time; her grandmother passed away, and she was so sad, she stopped playing little by little; I miss her a lot. That was 2-3 years ago; I stopped playing 'cause of real life issues and other games; came back to the Krosmos universe after hearing about the Season 3 of Wakfu, went to /co, and got sucked into everything again. Now I'm trying to get all the people that want to play Wakfu again together on a new guild, but apparently there were some hardcore autism with Remington vs Nox, some guy mad because people didn't want to join his lvl 10 7337 guild, Jim and his Remikid paranoia, and now we have all this shitpost and hate going on. Is kinda sad, really.
>>
>>172520071
k
>>
>>172520071
So if you want to add a noob in giuild i'm TheTrash a lvl 77 iop
>>
>>172520298

Sure mate, Remington, right? I'll log in 5 minutes or so.
>>
>>172520342
Yess i'm a remitard (ah ah pls stop this shitty war)
>>
>>172520071

Unless you have a Haven World, level 7+, and decent higher leveled people who are somewhat knowledgeable about the game, the guild is going to die.

If you don't have that, you're doing a great disservice to anyone you recruit into your guild.
>>
>>172520417
Pretty much. There's really no reason to join the guild now without the buffs and havenworld.
I'd rather join a dead guild with full buffs and a havenworld than a guild that just started yesterday.

I'll join when it's level 20 or something.
>>
>>172520417

No it isn't necessary AT ALL. You know why? Because new players don't give a fuck about having full buffs are HW's when they barely know and use their own bag. What is the most important thing about a guild? The people on it. Everything else is secondary.

see:

>>172520509

I rather join a lvl 1 guild with 5 good people on it that I can always have a nice chat with, than a lvl 10 full of bonuses either dead (like the one I was before) or full of lvl200 people talking shit, memes and flailing their e-peen at every single chance they can.

Being a new guild add a big ego filter; we don't have to deal with obnoxious people that lack social empathy.

>>172520406

Man, we on the guild don't even start it, just read around a bit and you'll notice it.
>>
>>172520782
You can always find people outside your guild to socialize with.
You're just gimping yourself by joining a low level guild.
>>
>>172520782

Again, speaking for the behalf of the community. Who are you to say that they shouldn't care about bonuses? Those bonuses are REALLY powerful at the beginning of the game.

You make it about extremes. Oh, it's a level 1 guild with saints or a level 10 guild filled with cunts you choose ahuehuehue. There's middle grounds, you fuckhead.

Being a part of an established guild doesn't make you a cunt. We're not even talking about level 10s, you just need a minimum of an establish guild before you go around recruiting every random you see.

You sound like a carebear that just wants to be guild leader of a guild. There's nothing wrong with that, but you should save the recruiting until you're good enough to maintain and help your members.
>>
File: Turn it off.gif (500KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
Turn it off.gif
500KB, 500x273px
>Another thread ruined by Wakfurries
>>
>>172403603
Naah, not comfy. Hermitry gets boring once you get to the point there is nothing more to do but grind q food.
It's even more retarded since domain stuff. Pvp is an ass in this game, I can't take it seriously.
Looking up for albion, tho.
>>
>>172403603
>nu haven
>comfy
>>
File: 1478749268563.jpg (15KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1478749268563.jpg
15KB, 294x313px
>tfw a quest has you kill so many harpies that you end up completing the hidden quest for killing harpies before you're done
>>
>event on april 1st
>3x exp and drop for the whole day
Please let it not be an april fool's joke.
>>
File: wong.jpg (84KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
wong.jpg
84KB, 600x399px
>This general is for discussing new, old, and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

What are some cozy smaller MMOs I could play to pass some time? I've only ever played WoW, FF14, ESO, and Runescape. I wanna find a small, comfy one with little things for me to do. Like fishing, or a nice community. I don't know.
>>
File: Untitled.png (263KB, 952x427px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
263KB, 952x427px
Lel, I hope this is real.
>>
File: Wakfu HavenBag.png (2MB, 1272x968px) Image search: [Google]
Wakfu HavenBag.png
2MB, 1272x968px
>>172527206
Wakfu, it has comfy gathering. You can even have your own garden.
Community is shit though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (219KB, 958x416px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
219KB, 958x416px
>>172527309
Oh never mind, I didn't read everything.
>>
>>172527309
>>172527421
So what's the point?
>>
How often do the sidekick trial rotate in wakfu?
>>
>>172527206

Wakfu.

Don't fall for the Remington server meme and go Nox.

>>172527520

Weekly.
>>
>>172527520
Every week
If you're worried about the equipment being unavailable when it switches then don't worry. You can get them back even if the free trial is over.
>>
>>172527498
Fancy damage number maybe. Autismo loves seeing those strings of number.
>>
>>172527370
Im sure good at this
>>
>>172530616
>not having a separate character to store all your garbage decoration
wew
>>
>>172530616

3/10.

I've seen worse. You have a Wa Throne, so I added 4 points. You lost 2 points for playing a Masq.
>>
File: servers.png (644KB, 445x861px) Image search: [Google]
servers.png
644KB, 445x861px
>>172530715
I have lots of alts but playing without booster so no chest

>>172530752
you are so racist
>>
>>172530921
Then go make a second account.
>>
>>172530951
why bother tho im planning to make it a sppoky forest later to give some masqueraider vibe
>>
>>172531054
>spooky forest
>boat
>potted plant
>a map
Yeah, I can see it now, it'll look like shit.
>>
Man fuck Wakfu. So many retarded mechanics.
>>
>>172532023
My favorite is the boss mechanic that kills you in one hit if you're unlucky.
Or maybe the one where monsters stack up resistance every time you hit them so it reaches stupid levels.
Fuck that game.
>>
>>172532023

Farm bread.

>>172532186

1.) Doesn't happen.
2.) Doesn't happen. (anymore)
3.) Farm bread.
>>
>>172532240
Go do Missz Frizz at Stasis 21+
Those Chafers with shields can just bounce you around until you hit a wall which will then stunlock you. Then go add Missz Frizz's skill that lets her plant those death tiles. If she put it on the one you're standing on and you're stunned then you die.
>>
>>172532431

>Stasis 21+ Missz Freez

Anon, why? Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>172532660
Because I have friends that want to challenge themselves.
Go play by yourself in stasis 1, kiddo.
>>
>>172532835

>Want to challenge ourselves
>Not doing high level stasis 3 Stele Moon dungeons and making fat bank at the same time.
>Instead does Missz Freez, universally the dungeon that gets broken the most in the entire gam and that drops nothing of worth.

Are you serious?
>>
holy shit that might be fun tho i will try soloing miss freeze now statis 11
>>
>>172533074
>moving the goalpost
lol k
>>
>>172533254

Well, I'm not going to pretend that I know what levels you guys are. I'm only assuming that you lot are 'done' with the grinding part of the game.
>>
>>172533351
>grinding is the only thing you can do in wakfu
wew
>>
>>172533351
but anon grinding is never over even if you are 200
you gotta grind items and runes
>>
>>172533405

>Grind dungeons
>Grind professions
>Grind gear for runes
>Grind ecoterrorism
>Grind merit
>Grind kamas

Y-Yes? This is a children's sheep punching game, anon.
>>
>>172532240
how does farming bread fix retarded mechanics?
>>
File: unknown (1).png (749KB, 1049x784px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (1).png
749KB, 1049x784px
my turn starded
i had like %70 hp
instantly died
(statis 20)
>>
>>172533975
I love how I get a permanent -4AP unless I somehow hit myself with fire spells. Literally who the fuck thought that was a good idea.
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8FOj0mWkAAqrp_.jpg:large

SACRIER MOBS SACRIER MOBS SACRIER MOBS
>>
How do you apply for guilds in Archeage?
>>
File: Trying to fly.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to fly.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
Have a good day.
>>
>>172538779

I love you anon!
>>
>>172538403
go to the community tab, go to the guild tab, go to the recruit/search tab.

KKK is at the bottom
>>
ded
>>
>>172544098
rip
>>
>>
HE
>>
Play wakfu now! 100% uptime, no rollback, 10 years of experience
>>
>>172527309
>>172527421
>tfw just logged in for the title
this game is so fucking ded it's sad as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>172484915
>anyone plays hazama anymore
Good one anon. Also the game is slowly dying on NA cuz of shitty host. But it's still a fun party brawler.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 964x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 964x605px
>>172474775
But that game is ded.
>>
I WANT TO PLAY A COMFY GAME THAT'S NOT NAMED WAKFU OR MABINOGI
>>
>>172550389

These are the only 2 anon.
>>
>>172550389
Define comfy.
>>
File: art.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>172550389
TERRARIA
the server hosting is really easy and doable on laptop
you just need a person or people whom you are not afraid to send your server ip/port numbers to is all
>>
http://www.pcgamer.com/ashes-of-creation-explains-how-nodes-help-expand-its-reactive-mmo-world/
So when are we getting in on this and making our own city?
>>
>>172551338
It's still in aphla so not much hype for it until it's in beta.
>>
>>172551053
Not him but not even an mmo.
>>
>>172551338

The general consensus is that is DEO anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 260x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 260x230px
>>172552190
They just said a comfy game.
>>
>>172551908
Fair enough
>>172552281
DEO?
>>
>>172552396

whoops, keyboard slipped. DOA anon.
>>
>>172552396
not stinking kind of ded
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>172552281
>>172552534
To late anon. Now I'm be watching fosters home for imaginary friends
>>
>>172552987
>tfw I wanted to fug frankie
>>
File: C2oFPeQXcAAqN_f.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C2oFPeQXcAAqN_f.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
>>172552987

I was too old to see this series anon, but I liked the redhead. She looked kinda slutty.

>>172363029

The new GAMAKNA issue is out, with Krosmaga as focus. But best? There are 2 hidden codes for packs in it, I just saw it and gonna be looking for it. If anyone finds it first, please post it, my eyes hurt a lot.

https://www.ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/topLevelTabletContent/view/home;openTo=browsePage
>>
>>172527608
Last time I played everyone in the forums did nothing but bitch about numbers.
>This guy was 2.8% higher then my damage and my gear is better! Please fix it!
>Kais are OP!
>Hurks are OP!
>Why is this class that's designed for high damage doing such high damage?!

A game that's designed for teamwork and boss killing turned to into a dick length contest via the community.
>>
>>172553558

Apparently they are gold packs! They expire the 4
>>
>>172552341
In /mmog/, a general for mmorpg games, so uhh yea.
>>
Phaeris Bros WW@?
Kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (650KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650KB, 1600x1200px
>>172555008
>not knowing /mmog/ goes off topic a lot
>>
>>172553558
First code is KROSMAKNA

Second is GROSMAGA ((avalaible until 04/01/17 at 11:59 pm))
>>
File: 2012_12_21_0002.jpg (46KB, 466x305px) Image search: [Google]
2012_12_21_0002.jpg
46KB, 466x305px
>>172554316
because the majority of players are 16 year olds
>>
>>172556620
>Bragging rights
That'd be correct if anyone ever bragged that they got first place.
It's more like a "Yay I got the star sticker!" mentality.
>>
>>172555380

I got 3 krosmics (2 dupes) and an infinite I didn't have (Lou.) Nice!
>>
File: 1411153727611.jpg (95KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
1411153727611.jpg
95KB, 641x641px
>>172558503
Good job.
>>
Is it a glitch in wakfu where you have the area quest like killing 5 scythe-looking things but the quest just disappear after you kill one?
>>
File: 1473084388999.jpg (374KB, 1364x703px) Image search: [Google]
1473084388999.jpg
374KB, 1364x703px
Well that event was somewhat of a let down. Also

>durability
Fucking worse shit in this game
>>
File: shame.gif (961KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
961KB, 245x213px
>tfw slowly losing the desire to play MMOs
>>
>tfw slowly losing the will to live
>>
File: 1446050054517.jpg (954KB, 1141x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1446050054517.jpg
954KB, 1141x1141px
>>172566181
me too
>>
>>172562996
>>172566181
>>172566360

Cheer up anons! Here is some music for ya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
>>
File: 1307072413067.jpg (83KB, 441x632px) Image search: [Google]
1307072413067.jpg
83KB, 441x632px
>>172567095
I don't think that song will have the effect you want it to have.
>>
Should I do holy or nature healing? I love nature healing, but it's far weaker than holy in Albion Online's pve content.
>>
>>172560185
just use shit weapons for shit mobs and better gear for harder foes
unless you are a mage and suffer from the wand repairs in which case haha.jpg they deserve every bit of it for being one button dps
>>
>>172567465

I don't think you know what effect I want it to have~
>>
File: 1487000664503.jpg (246KB, 1364x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487000664503.jpg
246KB, 1364x703px
>>172469354
So the best way to level these music buffs/debuffs is to just keep pressing then canceling the skills? Is there a better way to do this because this seems a bit cumbersome?

>>172570506
>just use shit weapons for shit mobs and better gear for harder foes
Yeah I wish I'd have known this earlier, lost my good sword without realizing my durability kept getting lower and lower but that's mostly my fault for not reading the details. Still hate durability no matter the game.
>>
>>172572675
You can use the song composition to make empty scrolls and set the game option to play repeatedly. You'll still need to replace the scroll every few minutes but this is probably the easiest method.
>>
can someone on wakfu invite Mcdunkwagon to the guild?
>>
>>172574935
>can someone invite me to the guild?
On remi? No, stop falling for the Remi Kid bait.
>>
>>172574935

Sure, you should get the invite any time soon.
>>
>>172575048
fuck off faggot
>>
File: mando.png (5KB, 77x102px) Image search: [Google]
mando.png
5KB, 77x102px
>>172572675
yes, you'll get 100% of the requirements through skills loading and ESC (summon a pet to bless it with the skills to get a bit from that as well), or through scrolls at least +1 or +2 ranks better than your Playing Instrument (?) + hitting things for earlier ranks, after that - only playing the scrolls. This one could be indeed automatic minus the hit the mobs part. Math's scrolls are r7 r6 r5 r3 r1 x2 each, x100 uses Passes are free. There are also possible rare drops here too. About 10 gimmick+ fighting rooms long. I'd say 7-10 Maths for r1.
The thing is you'll train your skills faster if the Playing Instrument or Song is high. The problem is these nice free scrolls are not for Song. And you'll need the Song, it's free to use after r5, your hands are free for two sets of weapons. So I guess Song = skills method. Instrument, esp if you want to upgrade it and use for more buff power = dungeon or >>172573565 method (this one is about training Composition, which should be higher than Playing or Song, and it's the hardest possible way).
There's also Barry in Belv with master rank scrolls, that will give you the most juicy requirements for the skills method, but once per game day, and worth it only if you are going to grind that ptj for battle mandolin, I think? Got that on 104th try...And this thing is useless as opposed to demonic gloomy you may get from the Saga, but fuck it it's cute and oldfag.
Maybe wait for x2 event for Music to be honest, both Adventure and Cooking are easier. Music is the most helpful out of three, of course.
>>
I am playing Eden Eternal. Could someone tell me where I can find some Warrior build guides? I sure don't want to fuck up my build and get some very worthless skills. I learned my lesson through Maplestory over a decade ago.
>>
>>172575617
You fuck off Remikid, stop shilling your cesspool guild when people can simply go and join a lvl 10 for full bonuses.
>>
any of you playing King's Raid?
>>
Iop changes suck. What should i play now? Sacrier?
>>
>>172577585
Memory Tomes are cheap, like 200-300g. You can get that in like 5 minutes at end game. Just play around.
>>
>>172586285
Alright that's cool. I'm level 13 and everything is easy right now. Also getting twelve billion points every level helps.
>>
What rank do I need to be to get the platform in Krosmaga?
>>
>>172586581
You can also look at the official forum to see idea. But just make sure the guide is updated.
Rule of thumb, upgrading a skill past 10+ costs too much and isn't worth it. Only get it if you really need it.
>>
>>172586786
Only 10 really? Okay. I mean, I have 7g and 22.8k CP right now, seems excessive.
>>
>>172587047
Oh.
Wait. I thought you're talking about the KP.

For those you can level them to max.
You get CP for killing things so you can level them up as high as you want.
But just be careful that you don't level skills that you don't use.
>>
>>172587358
Sure sure. Thanks.
>>
>>172586608
unless they change it, rank 8, and some more stuff at 30
>>
>>172559170
There are time limits in area quests. Maybe the time ran out while you were in combat.
>>
>>172588365
I checked that too and there was plenty of time left. It just kinda disappears after the fight with that red broken glass icon.
>>
hey is Reckoning good?i am looking for a mmo to kill time since i am doing nothing all day
>>
File: 1456981161307.png (193KB, 811x594px) Image search: [Google]
1456981161307.png
193KB, 811x594px
What are the RPers? This IS an MMO general. I need me a cute wife that can cook, clean, and take it in the ass after a long day of slaying monsters and stopping other guilds from invading our land.
>>
>>172567095
This is /r9k/'s theme song.
>>
File: megumi.gif (458KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
megumi.gif
458KB, 512x512px
playing with my fellow animeposters is fun and comfy!
>>
>>172589741
Go to /terag/. There are a ton of elin to fug.
>>
Fuck, I really need Bakara for my Cra deck. That Cra card that returns a spell from the graveyard to my hand isn't enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1020x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1020x621px
>>172590053
>>
>>172590081
I will when the new Castanic class comes out. Until then I'm playing other stuff. I recently got into FFXIV and Monster Hunter Online.

Now tell me... where are the cute waifus of /mmog/
>>
File: grand master.jpg (60KB, 960x779px) Image search: [Google]
grand master.jpg
60KB, 960x779px
>>172590779
>>
>>172587551
So, what level are you? Are you playing the private server or official?

Want to play together?
>>
>>172590878
You're a bit too excited, could you turn it down a bit, please?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>172590053
Does your group pretend their the anime character they're posting as too?

I played with a guy who insisted to be called Konata one time.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 960x537px
>>172590779
Here you go anon.
>>
I need a new MMO fix

I played SWTOR and played the classes I wanted to. Blade and Soul is nothing but crashes and frame-rate drops.

Anyone know of an MMO that is reliable free to play, and is actually fun
>>
>>172589741

You don't understand the endgame anon, you are chasing the wrong side of the dream. This path ends with YOU being the waifu. So yeah, better start learning how to clean that boypussy for your man.

>>172590197

How many infinites do you have anon? I Bakara is a must on almost any deck. Save your dofus fragments and craft her asap. Otherwise, keep opening a few more gold packs. There was a free gold pack earlier on this thread, did you get it?

>>172586608

Is pretty early; if you played a bit, you should have unlocked it.

>>172583830

Is time to actually learn to play the game anon.
>>
>>172591428
Other than Adamai and Julith all my other infinites are shit.

And I did unlock the season 1 platform, I just want to know the minimum so I don't have to waste my time on this shit game and play the least amount.
>>
File: infinite.1.png (1MB, 1040x804px) Image search: [Google]
infinite.1.png
1MB, 1040x804px
>>172591750
And I forgot this.
>>
File: grand master.jpg (34KB, 311x282px) Image search: [Google]
grand master.jpg
34KB, 311x282px
>>172591078
>>
>>172591428
Never. I'm always the one who gets the waifu since I only play male characters.

>>172592070
That's too toned down. I just want to see you smile normal.
>>
tfw probably gonna go back to runescape soon
maybe i'll actually get fishing to 90 this time
>>
File: spider yay2.png (827KB, 1280x990px) Image search: [Google]
spider yay2.png
827KB, 1280x990px
>>172592610
Want to play with me?
I need a partner to do bosses with since I'm still shit.
>>
>>172592724
thanks but nah
probably won't be for a little while and i'm still like mid sixties combat
>>
File: grand master.jpg (34KB, 299x282px) Image search: [Google]
grand master.jpg
34KB, 299x282px
>>172592506
>>
>>172591938

Get Alibert to tier 2, he gives you a 3dmg spell that is really handy for many situations. His 2/4 body is also alright. Should help you a lot.

Khan Karkass got me a million wins and saves when I was starting the game. He is solid for a 2ap card, though, he actually is a 3ap card, since not casting the cheerleader with him for charge is a complete waste. Tier 2 is pretty bad, forget it; keep it at 1.

Adamai is ANNOYING as hell. Get him to tier 2 asap, he counters rush and IS rush itself. Solid all around.

Julith is alright, her tier 2 is pretty good with Xelors and Cras since having only removals and no bodies is a curse. Is niche, though, you'll have to build your deck around it.

Lou is kinda bad at 1, but it can be useful on turn 1. She is mostly for rush decks, and control decks. Combined with spiders and rush minions, she can be amazing at tier 2.

Atcham is useful but only at tier 2, then he is a solid minion for heavy removal gods (cra, xelor.) Nothing to dream about, but better than most. Best paired with a god that can buff him.

Grouga is for control decks mostly, he'll save you from ending the game with curse cards. No idea about his future tiers, never had him.

Yugo is completely useless without the rest of the tofu gang. Wish I had him. I'll post my infinites later.

What gods do you play anon?
>>
>>172591120
we do!
>>
>>172593498
I already said Cra, do you know how to fucking read?
And I didn't ask for advice, shitstain.
>>
>>172572675
by the way repair at 97% dudes like Taillteann's Granat.
Blessed, 97% repair success is the same 99%, as blessed 98%. One point per request, because fails unbless gear, to not get the second 97% success fail on top on the first 99%.
>>
File: TrotE 2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TrotE 2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Why aren't you playing the next TnA monster?
>>
>>172595693
Because I'm not a horny weeb like you.
>>
>>172595835
then what ARE you, gay?
>>
>>172595693
why dont people that make models like this just get together and make massive money from porn games
>>
>>172592724
c-can i play with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 374x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 374x349px
>>172595985
Video games are not for lewd unless they are porn games. Keep it out of my games.
>>
>>172596062
That already exist in the form of Honey Select.
>>
>>172597331
Honey Select has shit models.
>>
>>172595693
the fuck is this?
>>
File: pic unrelated.jpg (67KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
67KB, 637x960px
ls there any MMO with a combat similar to dark souls?
>>
>>172597372
What has good models? Btw have you tried the 8K textures and other mods for honey select? obviously you have not. Not to mention, you can inject models from other games into honey select.

honestly you're just spoiled/picky.
>>
>>172600360
>Btw have you tried the 8K textures
It's shit.
>mods
>inject models
Then it's not Honey Select models.
>>
>>172600915
Do you no want to bang that one video game character that you've always had a crush on??

Anon, what's wrong with your logic? Did you logic catch a cold?

>>172599298
Black Desert?
>>
>>172595693
99% sure that's a mobile game
>>
>throw spells at a npc
>my wolf runs out to meet it as it waddles over
>npc stays aggroed to me
>mob collision slows the npc down since my wolf is in its path
>mob slowly starts pushing its way through my pet
>npc becomes immune to all my attacks until it walks over and lands a melee hit on me
10/10 anti-exploit system, XLgames
>>
>>172364285
Do server transfers exist? I bought the game when it was new and have characters on Remi but I'd rather play on Nox.
>>
>>172603160
nope, you either start over or wait for the server merge at the end of the year
>>
>this never ending tutorial
>game bugs out and forces me to relog when it gives me 1 point
>proceeds to pigeon hole me into putting said point into health
>already take this sword
>lets fight more tutori-
>alt-f4

seriously why did they make it so long
why can't I skip it
I give up.
>>
>>172573565
I ment for the buffs like Endureing and Battlefeild, was asking if there was an easier way to level those other than pressing and canceling the skills since the auto play doesn't seem to work for those.

>>172577431
>yes, you'll get 100% of the requirements through skills loading and ESC
Damn, this is pretty painful on a laptop. I feel like I'm starting to get carpal tunnel.
>>
>>172608808
someone here knows how to macros script but it's not me, I'm sorry
>>
>>172595693
Kingdom Under Fire is trash.
>>
Fuck you guys rider of icarus is fun, it's like pokemon
>>
>>172612010
I'd play it with you if your cute waifu
>>
>>172601879
>Do you no want to bang that one video game character that you've always had a crush on??
You're better off using some other porn game then, because aside from models and character customization, Honey Select has absolutely nothing going for it as far the actual sex scenes and gameplay are concerned.
>>
>>172567867
IMO while there is some pve, the game is oriented at pvp. Maybe if you're in a black zone nature will be more useful.
>>
>>172612010

>it's like pokemon

So is nothing but trash? Good riddance. I'll give it 6 months before shutting down.
>>
>>172612010
>mmo like pokemon
tell me more
>>
Is there an MMO that's like a MOBA?

Im imagining something like Planetside 2 x DotA
>>
>>172615026
That sounds like an unholy abomination, anon. Albion?
>>
>>172615026
There was one MMO that played PvE like wow-like, and PvP like MOBA.
I hope it died tho
>>
Strange, Wakfu doesn't let you have all your spells on your bars anymore. The fuck. Why'd they change it?
>>
>>172615026
Master x Master is a MOBA with pve modes
>>
>>172615367
Old system was too complicated for /wkg/.
Too many buttons to click
>>
>>172615367
because TACTIS
>>
>>172615448
This is a pretty disappointing change. How do you play without all of your spells?
>>
>>172615135
Why an unholy abomination, anon? It's fun
>>
>>172615575
In old system you couldnt either, as there was exp cap on them, so you only used couple 2-3 damaging/healing ones, and rest for utility only
>>
>>172615026
Albion is like that. You have to play on black zones (pvp) to get the Real Albion Experience (tm)
>>
>>172615575
Ankama thought it would be a good idea to limit the number of spells you can carry so players actually put some thought into their builds and develop strategies and stuff.

On the upside, you no longer have to level up spells since they're always at your level.
>>
Puddly armor is CUTE
>>172615726
Oh okay. I only got to level 28 Eni and 57 Feca with the old system and quit due to being busy.
>>172615801
>no spell leveling
Well at least there's that.
>>
>>172615779
>real zerg experience
>>
>>172615367

That old system was replaced by a "card" system that lets you change spells for different builds by just clicking a tab. Looks bad, right? They gave every single class special passives, and spells no longer gain lvls by fighting, freeing you of the autism that was combat before. Is much better now, keep discovering the game again anon.

>>172615026

Crush Online is literally that. No idea if the game is alive though, see steamcharts.

>>172615974

Where are oyu playing anon?
>>
>>172616170
I might play an Eni. I don't want to go back to my Feca. I'm really indecisive when it comes to choosing classes so I might try something else later.
>>
>>172363029
>>172363029
>>172363029

NEW THREAD:
>>172616438
>>172616438
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.