[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 792
Thread images: 57

Last thread: >>170854580

/hbg/ Wiki: http://homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: http://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: https://3ds.guide/
Wii U: http://pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: http://pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. https://3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check http://pastebin.com/jP4WMKYD

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. http://wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-USB Mass Storage support for PSTV has been announced, release expected tomorrow
>>
Just because someone asked in last thread:

Because how Wii U title data structure works, there generally is never any real worry about what order you install a game, it's update and DLC, you can do it all in any order, you could have just update and DLC and have the game on disc, like I do. Or having the update and game on the internal HDD, removing the game itself and reinstalling an undub without touching the update and the title would still work.
>>
"This update, even on systems not running modded-FIRM apparently, caused a slowdown in certain cases in some game(s). For example, with Sheikah Stones in "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D", there's noticeable audio issues.

This was caused by the NATIVE_FIRM ARM11-kernel changes: when running v11.2 NATIVE_FIRM with v11.3-nandimage(with the required patches to get NATIVE_FIRM to run with v11.3-nandimage), this new issue doesn't occur."
-From 3Dbrew on 11.3

wait, if this is true shouldn't one who has modded 3DS run 11.2 Native firm if possible?
Luma3ds still could run external FIRM yeah? but how did I go about obtaining older firm etc. that is compatible with luma again?
>>
File: Megumin Big Fixed.png (36KB, 99x234px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin Big Fixed.png
36KB, 99x234px
>>170982126
I use Classic Shell. Super easy install and lets you keep windows 10 start menu if you are into that.

Also here is the Megumin photo I made for it
>>
Does the 3DS have games yet?

If so, what should I play?
>>
>>170983301
pocket card jockey
>>
>>170983301
I have access to every game in the library and the only games I played on it were monster hunter and Rune Factory.
>>
>>170983385
Were either of them good? MH with one analog stick seems fucking terrible.
>>
>>170983484
>o3ds
kek
>>
>>170983484
Coming from someone who liked Freedom unites, I think it was fine. Was able to use the l tap auto target on bosses or double tapping it makes the camera face forward.

Rune factory is fantastic for a harvest moon game. I played the normal harvest moon games on the 3ds and they disappointed me with extremely slow starts.
>>
>>170983576
>Buying the 3ds with the c-stick the size of your tiny dick
kek
>>
Why is loadiine so unreliable?
>>
Can you get the homebrew channel to appear on the homescreen without needing to spend money on ds virtual titles?
>>
SWITCH PIRACY WHEN
>>
>tfw Vita will never get a freeshop and we have to rely on people buying games to rip them

FUCK
>>
>>170983484
Its perfectly fine. You can "lock on" to monsters, meaning when you double tap L, it'll face the camera towards them. A single tap makes your camera turn to face your direction.
>>
>>170984736
But anon, that is the very same for 3DS.
With freeshop you need one legit eShop buyer source to provide the legit keys for freeshop use.

It just happens way more people own a 3DS, and out of those there is way more people willing to actually buy games for it.
>>
>>170984837
A title key is easy though. Nobody has to upload a big-ass maidump or VPK. Vita just has the short end of the stick when it comes to piracy.

That's why I mentioned ripping.
>>
>>170983286
Nice, I might have to check that out. Is there any collection of start button images anywhere to browse for it, or is it just a make one yourself thing?
>>
>>170985008
There definitely is but I cant remember how to get there. I am sure through their website you can find the link to their forum.
>>
>>170983590
>FU

My boi
>>
>>170984962
Fair enough.
But for one, I would love to have better DLC rips for Japanese games especially on both Wii U and 3DS - JP ripping scene is bad on both. I just want the waifu voice for russian waifu in PuyoPuyo tetris which I have on my PS3 but can't have on either 3DS or Wii U, why is world so cruel.
>>
File: 1488559170736.jpg (14KB, 450x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488559170736.jpg
14KB, 450x460px
>mednafen PS1 emulator for Wii U runs at a terrible framerate and is very choppy
why is this allowed
Are there any better alternatives?
>>
>Buy Breath of the wild on Disc because I love the game that much and I bought just about every other major Zelda
>Also think about trying the disc with update installed internally for better performance.
>Did not get around to that much, Load times seem worse than from a good external USB drive
>On top of that there is a Undub too now.

So I just have the disc but not like I am actually using it... I hope there was a little bit of 3DS ways where at least I can use layeredFS with genuine cartridges still etc.
>>
>>170985549
>Are there any better alternatives?
PC
PS3
PSP
Android smart phone
>>
File: tgt.jpg (32KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
tgt.jpg
32KB, 600x475px
If anyone could provide a download of the dt00 and dt01 files for smash Wii U, it would be greatly appreciated. I ask here as a last resort, since nothing has turned up on Google, everyone outside of here is constantly on edge discussing it because they're scared of big brother, and dumping the fucking game would be a massive waste of time now that I'm so close to getting mods working.
>>
>>170985690
None of those have such a nice, big portable screen though. As much as I like the PSP for emulation, the Wii U is just shinier.
And I don't have a smart phone.
>>
So I have mocha on rednand at the moment, just wondering if rednand is necessary to play games if I'm using Brazilian method
>>
Is it worth playing all of the 3ds monster hunters, or just one particular one?
>>
>>170986006
Disc games from the same region will work without homebrew after installing.
Out-of-region games or eShop-only games will require signature patching or rednand.
>>
>>170986014
Generations is really all you need
Mh4u if you reaaaally have time to kill and want to get acquainted, but it's unnecessary really
>>
>>170986131
Is generations X?
>>
>>170986131
Agreed, 3 is fun, I thought 4 was better, and Generations is better than four. Just get generations and become accustomed to hunter arts and op sword and shield.

>>170986068
Do you know if I can get the Homebrew launcher channel on the main menu without Haxchi? I am using loadiine and its not consistent at all
>>
>>170986215
Generations is the english name given to cross (X) I believe.
>>
>>170986321
Ah, and what does that make XX then?

Is it a sequel or should I just wait the 4 days for that to release instead?
>>
>>170986423
XX is like the New 3ds to the Old 3ds I believe. As in it is cross, but with more shit than the base game.
I dislike dealing with games in other languages, so unless cross cross is coming out in English in four days I would personally avoid it for the possibility of a lack of translation. If you do not care about it then go hard in cross cross since its just a better version of cross.
>>
>>170986068
Alright, thanks anon
>>
>>170986423
doesn't have an english name yet and seems to be just an expanded version with more shit
>>
>>170986548
>>170986628
I've got some moon ability, so I guess I'll wait for that then. Thanks guys.
>>
Blaster Master Zero for 3ds

https://mega.nz/#!CoEFDLaC!Y5GLglv43_AadlLULMgrsUzlXTr82ViWc0QvOd-KAg0
>>
>>170984513
SOON
>>
Here's my guide on how to undub zelda again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0kqCOk-hE&lc=z12lxhlxknewi5gkn22ifz4wls2lzjjtd

Currently looking to see if there's anything in the day one update that might contain the remaining JP files that require replacement.
>>
What exactly is stopping us from using newer games on PS Vita with HENkaku?

And is it stopping legit games or just backups?
>>
>>170987637
It requires the newest firmware.
Pretty sure it's not on the code end, just a "no pirates allowed" thing.
No idea why no one has figured out a way to remove the need for the newest firmware or a way to tell a game that its the latest, but i also have no coding experience. Let alone know what the inner workings of the vita anti piracy shit is like.
>>
>>170987381
has anyone been able to install this with BOTW installed to the Wii U internal storage?
>>
>>170988486
I haven't tried, but I assume it's just a case of finding the same files located on the internal storage (storage_slc if I'm right). Just do the same process, but there instead.
>>
Tool Time, /hbg/. Let's talk about those save files.

But first, here is the final MHX English patch (v10) injected into a 1.3 update cia. It's not perfect, but will allow you to go online and run English menus. Capcom shuffled some things around and we can't have translated quests, for now. I'll be back with a fix in the unlikely case there is one.

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/sqSfXJJu/file.html

When converting your save back to X, you may find corrupt shout outs which crash on attempting to edit. Probably because there's a 15 character limit versus our 22. Also, your Event Quests tab may continue to crash even after clearing them in MHX Data Manager. This should resolve both.

1. Export your ExtData with JK's SaveManager and copy its folder from MONSTER_HUNTER_GEN into MONSTER_HUNTER_X

2. Import this to X, then immediately re-export it. Because we'll use the Gen converter to eliminate bad data, but it ignores Gen files.

3. http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/1orIqC0V/file.html
Copy that save back to your PC and run 'system' through CGen.exe. That resets your Event Quests and returns your shout outs to English Defaults, which still don't display right.

4. http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/YPJUHBpm/file.html
Now run 'system' through Dasding's mhxsavefix.exe to return default Japanese shout outs. You can edit these in-game.

Finally, make sure editing your shout outs doesn't crash and that you can access the Event Quests tab in the hub.
>>
>>170988819
Thanks! I'll give it a go!
Appreciate the work.
>>
>>170987637
>>170987772

3.61/3.63 contain new keys required to decrypt the main game files of newer games. Furthermore, 3.63 patches the pfs bypass that allowed dumping of assets of 3.61 games. This bypass allowed Steins Gate to be played in english by taking the assets of 3.61 only US version and patching the JP one that have its main game files playable in 3.60.

Sony wisened up. Without any 3.61/3.63 keys known, vita can't even decrypt or read any games that require these versions. Since these keys are stored at lv0/F00d, might as well just exploit 3.63 than trying to bring the keys down to 3.60.
>>
can i hack my Wii U with a 2gb sd card...
>>
>>170983301
Yet? Lad it's had games for so long that it almost doesn't have games anymore.
>>
>>170989128
Nigga just get a 64gb card and be done with it
>>
>>170989128
What do you want to do with it? Installing games just requires the game to fit on an SD card.
>>
>>170989206
I just have a 2gb one laying around, so the wii's internal memory cant be used?
>>
>>170984513
5 hours
>>
>>170989263
It can be used, but you're not putting anything on the internal memory if you only have 2GB.
>>
>>170983301
Style Savvy
>>
>>170989317
got it thank you
>>
File: IMG_3384.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3384.gif
2MB, 400x224px
The main reason I hacked my 3ds was to make it "virtually unbrickable".
I'm not too interested in switch piracy and thus don't know where to follow it, but is anyone working on a similar exploit?
All the reports of blue screens and high piched noises make me wish I could have a backup just in case.
>>
>>170989421
Be 100% real with me /hbg/, is this game actually (actually) legit?
>>
>still no vitashell update

life is suffering
>>
>>170990846
the only reason i'm sticking around this morning. this asshole is fucking with us, I know it.
>>
We have VitaRW, why is there no coldboot cfw?
>>
>>170989480
For switch? its literally been a week. calm yoself
>>
Hey guys, should I trade my Pokemon Y 3DS XL for a New 3DS?

Mainly wanting to trade it since I prefer a smaller 3DS
>>
with hacked wii u can you do jap dub/eng sub on zelda?
>>
>>170991691
See my guide:
>>170987381

Very easy, just need a couple of homebrew apps. Game has to be installed though, not on disc.
>>
>>170990998
Because boot chain of trust wasn't broken with henkaku. You modify one file, your vita ain't booting as system files must be signed using sony's private key.
>>
>>170990846
>>170990871
Why did you think, he'd update this quickly after the dead line ended?
>>
>>170991916
yes, since the update is already done, he just needs to upload it
>>
>>170992043
blocked
>>
Anyone with experience on Wii U game modding around? I need tools for SZS/SARC repacking, Uwizard didn't work with what seems to be SZS on BotW.
>>
File: A Gerudo Home2.jpg (48KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
A Gerudo Home2.jpg
48KB, 800x450px
Wii U version of BotW. I want to put weapons on my bow displays or have more than 3 weapon displays in my house

Can it be done
>>
File: PUTO.jpg (29KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
PUTO.jpg
29KB, 444x331px
>>170992127
OOOOOOOOOOH YOUUUUU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>170991734
i have it and update installed to wii u, not external usb drive. im good?
>>
>>170992270
I believe you just copy the files to the storage_slc rather than storage_usb. I haven't had a proper dig in the files, but as long as it's in title/05000101/9*00 or whatever it's called, it should be the right folder.
>>
File: thefag.png (142KB, 817x583px) Image search: [Google]
thefag.png
142KB, 817x583px
>>170992043
>>170992127
>>
>>170987381
>remaining JP files that require replacement.
so its incomplete?
>>
>>170992043
>Why [...]
>Yes
I'll ask again. Why did you think, he'd release the update soon after the dead line ends?
Why would he go through the trouble of making a design contest just to not wait until a winner has emerged so he can push it altogether to master and THEN release the update?
If the necessary changes have been pushed already (as you claim), then just go and compile it yourself instead of complaining that he doesn't release the latest version.
>>
>>170992538
It's just a couple of lines that happen when shrine powerups are charged or activated. None of the cutscenes.
>>
>>170992538
Apparently JP Deku Tree doesn't stop you from killing yourself trying to take the Master Sword with not enough hearts. Or he does but there's no voiced line in the japanese files. A few lines seem to be missing from localization as well.
>>
>>170992709
Yes, that's true. That's why you overwrite the files rather than deleting the originals. The Deku tree line is the only one I know of that remains english.
>>
>>170992579
I was expecting it, not thinking he'd do it. I know how much of a fag he is already
>>
>>170992579
>fl0w apologist
>announces like 2 months ago
>comes up with stupid contest no one cares about
guy is a jackass. we've been waiting a long time for something like this, and he decides to milk it with some bullshit contest.
>>
>>170992964
Wish someone who knew runes would go over the missing lines.
>>
>>170993423
It's not that simple. They don't seem to be in the main voice files and I can't see where they might be in other sound files, which means they're likely in some compressed archive format in some other files elsewhere.
>>
>>170993520
I mean those.
>>170780970
>>
>>170993623
Ah, yes. I just think there are some lines that appear in some versions but not in others.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29KB, 619x256px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29KB, 619x256px
Guys, please grant me your blessing. I'm about to rip this faggot a new one. hopefully he'll read it and realize just how much of a dumbass he is, and release it today.
>>
I literally want to beat the shit out of Ska Studios until they release Salt and Sanctuary for Shita
>>
>>170993751
he'll:
i) block you; and
ii) piss himself in the pants and not released the update.
>>
>>170993751
>yfw you offend him so much he decides not to release ever.

Thanks
>>
>>170993701
By the way, any clue where those "[Ability] is now ready" files might be? Hell, anyone managed to repack this stuff successfully yet? Seems like we undub dweebs are the only ones trying.

>>170993823
>Salt and Sanctuary
But why?
>>
What's the best GBA emulator for Vita?
>>
>>170993887
Some guys on GBATemp had some ideas but I tried repacking the files they said and they didn't work.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642/page-8

We think they're likely somewhere among the .pack archive files, but no idea which ones.
>>
>>170993887
Because i want muh Shita 2d Dark souls
>>
>>170991002
I just want to know how to backup and restore like I do with every other electronic device.
>>
any good undumped games for the vita?
>>
>>170993995
Strange thing is they all seem to be at Stream_Shout_NPC, I just checked. I wonder if they shoved the lines for all regions in one non-regional pack.
>>
File: gfYiJE5.png (11KB, 603x137px) Image search: [Google]
gfYiJE5.png
11KB, 603x137px
>>170995051
These?
They're replaced in my game but that hasn't had any effect.
All the languages must be in the files and it's being read based on region maybe?
That or they're in the update files instead and need to be replaced there.
>>
>>170995194
No, the actual lines on the voices folder.
>>
If I am on 1.3, is downgrading still needed for 3ds or have we gone past that point? I have ftp access with my phone so I can do any transfer no issue
>>
>>170995278
I'm not sure I know what you mean. Those are all in the voices folder.
>>
So I want to switch from loadiine to either mocha or haxchi, would I have to redownload breath of the wild again or can I use the loadiine version I have to install it? My internet is shit and it would take at least 20 hours to download it again
>>
>>170995365
The "[Ability] is now ready" lines are indeed in Voice/[Region]/Stream_Shout_NPC_[Darukeru/Mifur/Rival/Uruboza]/. They are loading from somewhere else for whatever reason.
>>
>>170996076
Yeah, OK. I'm currently redownloading the US version to look at the update files and see if they're in there for some reason. Also I'll have it ready to go for use with Cemu when that gets a bit better.

I don't know if there's a tool that can open .bars files, but I was under the impression that .bars were some sort of sound file. I think they're used for music in MK8.
>>
>>170985983
Vita
>>
File: iEfq9aF.png (55KB, 805x589px) Image search: [Google]
iEfq9aF.png
55KB, 805x589px
>>170996184
>>170996076
Ah, I see where you mean now, sorry. Missed the folders.
They aren't named differently for the different names of the characters in the english version, are they?
>>
>>170983651
>not buying an n3ds and replacing the clit with a PSP cap for comfy gameplay
kek
>>
File: sample.jpg (312KB, 646x648px) Image search: [Google]
sample.jpg
312KB, 646x648px
>>170996184
CEMU is already good enough for testing, you just need a rather complete save, the shader cache to speed things up and maybe Cheat Engine for frame skipping. If I recall right, the v32 JP update doesn't have the Voice folder at all.

As for .bars, looking with a hex editor it just seems like subtitle/voice cues.

>>170996346
They are.
>>
>>170996632
>they are
Is that not our problem then? We just place the JP files in the english folders, since the folders are named wrong but talk000.bfstm will be the same.
>>
>>170996724
Oh, sorry, got that wrong. The structure is exactly the same. The only differences are on >>170780970.
>>
>>170996784
Ah, well that's a boner then.
>>
>>170996501
>implying that's any better
cpp master race, son
>>
>>170996501
What's the point if the mechanism beneath it is still dogshit?
>>
>>170997124
this. I use my CPP even if the game doesn't support CPP because the ergonomics is so much better
>>
Can i play any game using loadline with sd cart? And is 32 gb enough for the biggest game ?
>>
>>170998169
Yes, but you'd be better off installing them because loadiine is slow and bad.
>>
>>170998503
Installing them? I will get the wii u today so should i buy an ext hdd or an sd cart ? I will only play one game after another.
>>
>>170998628
If you get an external drive make sure it has its own power source the Wii u does not provide enough power through it's ports
>>
>>170998628
Your SD is big enough. If you're playing one game at a time then your hard-drive will be big enough as long as it's the 32GB (black) model.

>>170996346
>>170996632
Interestingly, all of the files in shout_zelda are called shout_zelda_etc. whereas they're all called talk0** in the other NPC files.
>>
File: 678558456.jpg (18KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
678558456.jpg
18KB, 313x334px
I'm totally ignorant to loadline and Wii-U hacking. Why exactly is loadline bad, and why would anyone bother to use it if a better way to hack exist?
>>
>>170999014
Slow read speeds from SD make it bad.
It's useful for DS games though.
>>
I'm having trouble with USB helper. It keeps freezing up while trying to unpack update data.
>>
File: 1471980496875305751.jpg (100KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471980496875305751.jpg
100KB, 458x750px
What was the first 3DS game you pirated?
>>
>>170999213
None so far cause I'm still in nature about this
>>170995349
>>
File: 1473728525865.jpg (77KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473728525865.jpg
77KB, 1080x1080px
>>170999213
Pokemon Moon
It's the reason I got into the homebrew scene to be frank
I still haven't beaten it.
>>
>>170996501
>implying the psp nubs aren't awful
good1 m8
>>
>>170983836
Go usb loader, its great.
>>
How long does it take to hack the wii u so that i can run games on it ?
>>
What are some good games for the Vita that are under 600MB?
I want to utilise my TV a little bit before uma0: mounting becomes possible.
>>
>>170999213
Might have been luigis mansion 2, this was back in the day when cfw with sig check patching just became a thing, so when roxas got btfo by a third party who added aforementioned patching to the existing cfw.
I remember my firsts for the wii,360,ps3 and wiiu respectively. zak & wiki, eragon (purely because the game was <4GB and my shitty disc burn still worked), mgs4 & captain toad (1GB loadiine test).
I think first for the original xbox was halo.
They say you never forget your first but if you never bothered to remember it in the first place, not so much.
>>
>>170999618
5 minutes
if you want rednand, then a couple of hours to backup your nand to the sdcard, followed by another 5 minutes.
>>
>>170999707
dragon quest builders
>>
>>170999618
To be fair, the hacking is the fastest part. You'll probably spend the most time waiting for games to download/install.
>>
>>170999818
How long does it take to install wind waker? Its 1 gb big if it was the right download.
>>
>>170999213
>bought
monhun 4U
>pirate
tetris
>>
>>170999921
the actual game installs are pretty fast, iirc. i'd say it's maybe 5-10 minutes to install WW from SD to internal storage or usb drive using the brazilian method
>>
>>171000293
They take less time with sig check patched out but then you can't verify your files are ok.
I wonder if we could do that on the pc beforehand, surely that shits in the tmd? No problem with the titlekey surely, never actually looked.
>>
>>171000449
>They take less time with sig check patched out but then you can't verify your files are ok.
As in WUP Installer doesn't verify while sigpatched or...?
>>
Haven't played Zelda in a week and just tried to start it up again but it forces me to update again and I get error code 105-3106.

Anyone know what's going on here? Was there a second update? If so I can't find it online.
>>
>>171001039
If using a 'legit' ticket and a bigass game and sig checks have not been patched out, the installer will attempt to verify the signature which involves checking all the files are correct. This makes it 'hang' for a variable amount of time depending on just how fat the games ass is before it chugs along happily or throws a shitfit.
You can see it working because the pixels in the top left flicker.
Without the sig check everything comes back a-ok much faster, regardless of the files being ok.
>>
>>171001296
So sigpatching before WUP Installer is not a good idea if you're installing to internal. Do fakesigned stuff even install without sigpatching?
>>
File: 234621213.jpg (65KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
234621213.jpg
65KB, 570x489px
>fl0w added a theme switch to vitashell
why not just add an option to use our own image as a theme and call it a day? does it really matter if the UI is cobalt, red, black, cyan, or yellow? this ricer shit is unnecessary.
>>
>>171001439
No but then thats mostly for dlc and eshop content anyway which are often small and fresh from the CDN so less likely to be corrupt useless shit. 'uncensored' games also violate the signature but they should be fine.
In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter as long as the damn games work.
>>
>>171001698
I should probably start checking the files after transferring from now on. The Wii U's NAND seems pretty corruption prone with that many reports out there.
>>
>>171001284
Get it from wiiu usb helper if you need it.
>>
Few questions.

Does NetPlay in RetroArch let me trade pokemans with my friend?

How do I transfer my inputs and shit to another Vita?

Why can't I get the menu toggle to Start+Select? It keeps resetting.
>>
>>171002059
It's not as big a deal as it would suggest, the major annoyance came during the botw leak since the update had a faketicket which is absurd, updates unless customised should always have a legit ticket it gives you one when you download it for fucks sake.

Not to mention what an absolute clusterfuck most of the download links were, being corrupt and you couldn't use the ticket to verify them because it was forged.
That was a very frustrating week.

Now we all have proper tickets, the dlc isn't even worth installing and it all just werks.
>>
How long till we can hack the vita without a sony memcard?
>>
>>171002324
Yeah, but I want the undub once it's completed. I was gonna test some other things with it, but gave up after my first repack failed. Now I'll just use CEMU for testing and keep installs to a minimum.
>>
>>171002554
Undub is pretty good currently.
>>
Can you play PS1 games on Vita yet?

Wasn't there some CFW coming with support for that
>>
>>171003016
>Can you play PS1 games on Vita yet?
Yes, you can.

>Wasn't there some CFW coming with support for that
Adrenaline is out, but support for PS1 in it is not.
>>
>>171003016
ARK plays PS1 games but there's no sound
Retroarch plays PS1 games too but compatibility with games is spotty.
>>
>>171002501
just buy a 4gb card for $10 you cheapass
>>
So I'm going to install BotW with the brazilian method. I cant be arsed to get a y cable for my HDD so I'm planning on installing it directly to the system. Would this cause any problems as long as I have the space?
>>
>>171001686
he wants vitashell to look professional like homebrew channel on wii

just be happy that he releases this shit for free instead of putting it behind a patreon donator exclusive reward
>>
>>171002501
A week or two for PSTV owners.
A month or two for Vita owners.
>>
>>170982538
Just downgrade to 11.2 and stay there. You literally have no reason to upgrade on 11.2+Luma.
>>
>>171004626
Soo should I do the same thing?
>>170995349
>>
>>171004626
You'll want to manually update the NVER and FriendModule if you want to play online though. Or run the pwn every time.
>>
>>171005124
I'm on Luma with 11.2. I have online play and did nothing special to my 11.2.

>>171005102
>>170995349
You're on 11.3. Your console is a brick as far as hacking is concerned. Downgrading is permanently plugged starting with 11.3 (unless you have a CFW undoing that, of course).
>>
>>171005294
I forgot the new Luma spoofs those by default now. You still need pwn for NNID though I believe.
>>
>>171005294
So then basically it's just an emulation machine that can also run doom?
>>
How could I modify a LoZ:BotW save to max out rupees? I don't want to grind the bowling minigame.
>>
>>171005714
play the game in Hindi
>>
With the brazil method, can you also put games on the root of the sd card? I have enough space left on it and don't need a hdd yet
>>
>>171005970
You put them in the install folder :^)
>>
>>171005426
Basically.
>>
>>171005714
Google BotW trainer.
>>
>>171006953
Is that EU only still?
>>
>>171007004
No idea.
>>
>>171004405
Not joking?
>>
>>171006385
What option do you use to install them to your SD? I only see install into memory or USB storage in wup installer
>>
>>171007841
Use Loadiine if you want terrible SD loading.
>>
>>171007709
There's no telling when that prick will release USB on PSTV, but yeah. Read the OP for a change.
>>
>>171007953
I did, but I assumed you would still need a memory card to set things up first.
>>
>>171008093
I don't know much about Vita homebrew, but I think you're right.
>>
>>171008093
you still need a memory card, otherwise where are you going to put vitashell and henkaku plugins? PSTV doesn't have 1GB of usable internal storage like Vita slims do.
>>
>>171008093
Not with a PSTV. It has 1GB of internal storage.
Vita owners will have to wait until Richard releases his SD card adapter.
And those can't use USB any way.
>>
>>171008170
>>171008267
fuck...
>>
>>171008267
yes, PSTV DOES have the 1gb of internal memory
>>
>>171008267
>PSTV doesn't have 1GB of usable internal storage
It actually does, though.
Only model that doesn't have such internal storage is the 1000.
>>
>>171008421
my bad im a retard
anyways, just get the cheapest memory card you can find. 4gbs are so common and cheap
>>
Interesting to see how OLED Vita works out as that does technically have internal memory but you need hax to access it.
>>
>>170999213
The ambassador GBA games.
>>
>>171008471
Doesn't the 1000 have like 3 gb of unused space?
That one can take advantage of with shit like vitashell for using with emulators.
And they cut that down to one gig, opened it up for installs, and then used it as a selling point for the 2ks and tv.
>>
>>171004284
>just be happy he releases this shit for free

Jesus Christ why is this brought up every time theflow is mentioned? Every other hacker/homebrew dev releases their shit for free; this isn't a valid interjection anymore when his work receives valid criticism.
>>
>>171008471
Does it let you use it from the get go though? I hear only the 2000 does.
>>
File: 1484158107089.jpg (686KB, 1112x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1484158107089.jpg
686KB, 1112x1299px
>>171008694
>That one can take advantage of with shit like vitashell for using with emulators.
Yes, it can. But you need to have HENkaku running to use it.
However, you cannot run HENkaku without storage as it needs to install MolecularShell too.

>>171008825
It does. I haven't bought a MC for my PSTV because I'm waiting for uma0: mounting.
But I'm still playing Demon Gaze for it (and afterwards DG2 if I like the first game enough).
>>
>>170999213
I hacked my 3DS mainly for the MHX English Patch, so that was my first game.

Skipping forward to now, I have about 160 games, most of which are not older NES/SNES/etc. games.
>>
>>171008814
nobody criticizes his work, they just criticize that they can't get it now.

if he really wanted to he could pull a CEMU and charge impatient people via patreon.
>>
>>170989529
Surprisingly, yes.
>>
Do PSX games work well with RetroArch? Even if the sound doesn't work?

Or is it better to use PSX to PSP and use ARK to run?
>>
>>170983301
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry no Wonderland.
Its been translated and online multiplayer is active and fun.

Use google translate to find guides for breeding and skill sets and you are golden.
>>
>>171009649
depends on the game, every game behaves differently. you have to try it and find out.

ARK is supposed to have better compatibility but there's no sound which could be a dealbreaker to some people.
>>
>>171009020
Cool. So Henkaku works just fine for you then?
>>
>>171009649
heavily dependent on the game. the harry potter games work fine though
>>
>>171009649
You're talking about Vita right?

Retroarch compatability is limited but there IS sound. I believe you're thinking of ARK which has no sound yet.

PSX to PSP won't work on the Vita.

Essentially it's play with shit quality (Retroarch), play with no sound (ARK), buy working games (PSN), or wait for thesl0w to release his hack (Adrenaline)
>>
>>170985983
Just wait for psx support for adrenaline on Vita, Coming Soon? TM.
>>
>>170989480
You're so embarrassing, what are you even doing here? You wouldn't have a chance to brick your 3ds had you not hacked it, and the Switch literally just came out.
>>
>>171010136
after vitashell 1.60 and more exams
>>
Speaking of Adrenaline, can I change my bullshit PSP mini icon and name to something more Adrenaline related?
>>
http://wololo.net/installing-pro-cfw-on-a-psp-3000-psp-brite/
Before I hit accept on updating to 6.60, is there anything else I should know about CFWing a PSP3000?
(it's currently on 6.10, some skimreading suggests that 6.31 has an option to permanently CFW it or something)
Is it a big deal, or can I just fire ahead with this and then downgrade later or whatever if need be?
>>
>>171010474

You can install ARK and change it to that instead.
>>
>>171010724

wololo's guide is probably outdated.
Update to 6.61 and get LME 2.3.
If you actually care about permanent hacks, then get Infinity after that. Last I checked the official Infinity links are dead but I have mirrors somewhere.
>>
>>171010390
Im not complaining though. I wouldnt even have a Vita if it wasnt hacked.
>>
>>171010841
Since this isn't permanent, can I do 6.60 now, try the outdated download in the guide (since it's temporary), and then jump ahead 6.61 if it works?
>>
>>171011424

Not sure if you need to uninstall the lite CFW before moving to 6.61.

It'd be easier and safer to just begin with the original 6.61 firmware. That's the latest version btw.
>>
>>171010273
3ds can brick if it gets disconnected during updates
>>
>>171009876
Yeah.
Although I ran into three problems while setting it up yesterday (which are all now resolved).
The email app didn't launch the payload (just formatted the email.db and installed again)
The ePSP bubble creator didn't want to continue after rebooting (after ~30 tries I gave up and did it manually).
And MolecularShell crashing when installing unsafe homebrew at first (VitaShell 1.43 flat out refused to be installed but with 1.51 it worked, and the others went well with VS 1.51).
>>
>>171011656
don't unscrew your backplate and remove the battery while its updating
>>
Anybody else think RetroArch for Vita has some fucky controls? I can't for the life of me figure out how to change them.
>>
Can you use the wiiu pro controller for gamecube games on wiiu's vwii?
>>
Is there anything else you need to do after dumping a game with disc2app? When I try to install I keep getting an error
>>
>>171012806
yes, nintendont can
>>
My 3DS refuses to turn on after updating to 11.3. I can still boot to Luma and Hourglass9. Should I restore sysnand or what?
>>
>>171013395
try updating luma(non nightly)
>>
>>170999213
Aikatsu Stars: My Special Appeal
>>
I still use menuhax+luma on my old 3DS, haven't used it in awhile.
How long does it take to switch to a9lh+luma?
>>
>>171014389
Not long if you know how to read.
Though that's asking a lot for this thread.
>>
>>171014582
well to be fair, we haven't seen a brick post in a very long time.
>>
Should I get a 3ds or get a switch and wait until its hacked
>>
>>171014986
Because the process is nearly retard-proof now. Only way to actually brick is to put a N3DS into Sleep on 2.1 I think.
>>
>>171015065
get both?
are you poor or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swl8Hj30hQA
Likely bullshit but whatever.
>>
>>171015065
switch will have homebrew before the end of this year. that doesn't guarantee piracy, but it's a first step towards.

you need to ask yourself which games you're interested in playing. if what's been announced for the switch interest you, it might be worth picking up over the 3ds. however, from what I've seen with switch firmware acting funky, I'll probably hold off until the revised model.
>>
>>171015065
dont get a 3ds its not fun
>>
>>171015293
the 3ds just seems like a waste of money when the switch is superior in every way
>>
>>171015065
>buy 3ds, get an okay library completely for free
>buy switch, get literally 1 game (*also on wii u) and you have to pay for it

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>171015065

>should i get a console that's hackable with lots of great games or get one that isn't hackable and only has 1 game

Gee I wonder
>>
the wii u was so fucking easy to hack

is the 3ds any harder? I checked guides and there seem to be much more pages and steps to follow
>>
IT'S OUT

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.60
>>
>>171015298
I don't have a switch, but how is he playing without the joycons attached? even at the end of the video, the game is moving while he's holding it with one hand.
>>
>>171015676

I want to strangle you
>>
>>171015697
He's using his dick. He's just that good.
>>
>>171015661
Wii u is a little more difficult. 3ds will be a breeze
>>
>>171015403
Do you actually care for games or only specs?
Otherwise I have no idea how to interpret this.

>>171015676
Nice to see that you added the 0 now. Yesterday you forgot to do it.
>>
>>171015661
3ds is just downloading a dozen or so files, while waiting for shit to install. the only difficult part is reading and doing shit in the correct order.
>>
Just installed BotW but it says I need a system update to play it, I'm on 5.5.1 what do I do?
>>
>>171015885
he's dumb, the actual release won't have a 0 at the end (see https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.5)
>>
>>171016043
Did it the brazilian way, forgot to add.
>>
>>171015676
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>171012207
Can happen with the o3ds just getting unplugged
>>
>>171016093
Huh. Didn't know that. Then he really did it wrong and yesterday correct.
Then fuck TheFlow for having an inconsistent versioning.
>>
>>171015697
The joycons are usable detached.
Either he has someone there with him, or it's bullshit.
I'm not sure how impressive it is if it's just running a video though. Does switch have web-browser or media player yet?
>>
https://youtu.be/keMz_9L5-uI?list=LL9B9Y7j8WP1KOLB-8m2y6NA

Is this a legit tutorial to follow if I only care about using my WiiU to play pirated games?
>>
>>171016597
Yeah, just download with WiiU USB loader then install with WUP y installer.
>>
>>171015298
>the ORCarina of time
>>
>>171015712
/hbg/ doesn't endorse violence.
im gonna have to ask you to get out.
>>
>>171016669
Thanks anon
>>
XX FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>171010730
You mean use ARK instead of Adrenaline?
>>
>>171018257
5 hours to midnight
>>
>>171017359
Yes, if your SD card indeed holds that much.
Ymod is one capable of making multiple installations in row. You can also eject and reinsert the SD card on main screen of WUPinstaller.

Make sure the downloaded games are in folders for their title.tmd, tik and cert and the app etc files, so Install/game1/title.tmd etc.

Keep your gamepad around somewhere where you can see the progress (min is usually on it's charging stand on my computer desk) - sometimes, though rarely, there is a type of error that is just "something happened" and you need to reboot the Wii U completely if that error happens and try again.

WUPinstaller will not double install, if you get the error and choose all your games it will just skip the ones that are already present in the system.
>>
When in doubt, consult Google.
>>
File: plate.png (305KB, 365x424px) Image search: [Google]
plate.png
305KB, 365x424px
I have A9LH on my shitty 4GB default card and I just bought a new 32GB card, how would I go about transferring the files over safely? Literally every guide I see mentions emunand so I assume they only apply pre-A9LH.
>>
I have an A9LH 3ds that's working okay, games are fine, but the homebrew is fucked since I upgraded to 11.3.

What's the best way to fix it?
>>
>>171018312

No. Just install ARK to the same bubble as Adrenaline. Adrenaline will still run as long as Taihen is active, but the icon will be a generic PSP icon with "ARK" written underneath.
>>
>>171018965
A9LH is:
Copy your shit to new card.
You can use the PC as mediator if you do not have multislot SD readers or shit.

Most important is to copy the nintendo 3DS folder so you keep your actual games and shit, and to have arm9haxloader.bin in it.

Generally people just think "copy your shit over" is not worth writing a tutorial for when nintendo already made that for us.
>>
>>171019069
Get the latest version of the homebrew launcher.
>>
>>171004626
how can I disable automatic download of 11.3 in standby with wifi enabled?
>>
>>171019329
Two ways.
- Block the urls the 3DS connects to on a router level.
- Change the DNS settings to tubehax (or any other DNS that's fancy these days).
But just to mention it, the 3DS only downloads the update. It doesn't update automatically, it still requires a human to press A when prompted.
>>
None of the cheats for SNES9x are working. How do I fix that?
>>
>>171019138
Oh alright, nice thanks.
>>
whats the difference between godmode9/hourglass9/decrypt9?
also are there Any other interesting things to update while i'm messing with my 3ds files?
>>
>>171019264
can I get it with a qr code in FBI? would save me having to remove the microsd card
>>
>>171020125
come on man, read the descriptions...

also no, theres literally nothing fun to tweak with on the 3ds, even if you turn it into a dev unit youll lose patience trying to make an actually good game for it (read: its not a fun device to develope for)
>>
>>171020125
decrypt9 is something you use to mess with your console: dump/inject NAND files, dump games and carts to SD, etc
hourglass9 is a retard-proof version of decrypt9
godmode9 is just a file browser, unrelated to decrypt9
>>
>>171020736
>godmode9 is just a file browser, unrelated to decrypt9
read: a file explorer you should never use because of what its capable of. fbi is good enough for most users
>>
>>171019534
I know but that sucks.
>>
>>171020932
What exactly is it capable of that you shouldn't use it for?
>>
>>171020736
>godmode9 is just a file browser, unrelated to decrypt9
Not really.
GodMode9 has a lot of features that D9 has and does said jobs better than D9.

>>171021013
You can use it to brick your system in an unrecoverable way. Or just flat out delete a9lh. It just can fuck you over in so many ways.
>>
>>171020932
>godmode9 is just a file browser
i thought the recent release made it just like decrypt9
>>
>>170993751
blocked
>>
>>171020125
>also no, theres literally nothing fun to tweak with on the 3ds
well fuck, i was hoping there would be more to tinker with.
>>
>>171020502
Yes
>>
>>171015298
You're a lost cause if you think this is anything other than a video.
>>
So, if downgrading is plugged for good on 11.3, does it mean that Nintendo will now jut ignore pirates and can consider hacked 3ds consoles rare enough and not increasing in numbers?
>>
What does hacking a 3DS bring? Someone told me I can dl any game from the shop PLUS being able to play multiplayer. Is this true?
>>
>>171022569
>does it mean that Nintendo will now jut ignore pirates and can consider hacked 3ds consoles rare enough
Well, they don't even know how rare Pepes are. Why would they know about rare 3DS systems?
>>
>>171021442
>godmode9 is just a file browser
>i thought the recent release made it just like decrypt9
thats what im sort of saying, its beyond a file broswer, its sudo access to root, or whatever. Really quite pointless but useful.

>>171021013
bricking

>>171021314
well, "without hardmod". i love that people incorrectly say a9lh is unbrickable, since theres 4 different ways to brick
>>
>>171022569
I'd say so. I'm pretty sure the ones in stores now are still on 11.2 but once the next (last?) production run comes in they'll have no reason to do anything else.
>>
>>171022724

yes
>>
>>171022938
>>171022765

So, this is it? End of hacking for 3DS, forever?
>>
I'm downloading the update to BOTW through Nintens servers. So I heard this just cannot be played like every other game you get for free, which is fucking retarded.

How do I play it? I thought I had to use mochacfw or something, but when I opened it, I'm pretty sure it just erased everything on my sd card which really fucking pissed me off. help me out.
>>
>>171023045

Probably.
>>
>>171023045
Yup. 3DS hacking and homebrew has pretty much reached perfection.
>>
>>171022938
i slightly doubt it. either way dont we still have dsi ware hax? plus we also have hard modding, which people seem to forget is an option (a really, jesus fuck easy option)
>>
>>171023057
Also I might have the Euro version, or is it the same with all versions that you need to run cfw to play it?
>>
>>171016669
>WUPInstaller
>not WUPINSTALLER GX 2
you faggot
>>
Are TWEWY and SMT SJ playable through DS injection yet?
>>
>>171023045
It's never the end. It may take some time but no security stands against time.
A very good example is the PSP.
The Slim&Lite (2000, 8C and above) Brite (3000) were thought to never have permanent CFW, yet last year it was proven otherwise by DaveeFTW with Infinity.
It may take some time but even 11.3 will be hacked (doesn't matter if it's with or without the bootrom).
>>
>>171023180
>>171023185

I feel pretty sad, even if the only thing I used hacking for was getting around regional-lock for carts.

Im still afraid of using freeshop.
>>
>>171023239
Hardmods don't work on vanilla 11.3 any more, though. And neither does DSiWarehax.
>>
>>171023432
>no security stands against time
blah blah sha1, bruteforce, etc. yeah sure anything can be beat with unobtainable resources (withina realistic time period) however its pretty much patched now. theres a reason new ps3s ps4s bones, and 3ds' will never get hacks: patches. were at the end. only hard mods for 3ds' are available unlike the other 3
>>
>>171023443

Oh and back then I was hacking 10.3 system that I left without updates for year, while following older guide that took me 8 hours total. During the procedure, my hands were shacking so much that I couldnt type properly.

And then, I didnt use any of new functions, except for said regional-lock. Its like I hacked a console and called it done.
>>
Since it seems that DS from SD is going at snail pace, is there anyone here using a DS flashcart on New 3DS with 11.3 (A9LH+Luma) thats working?

If so, which one? Thanks.
>>
>>171020736
better question is, why isn't everything just included in decrypt9? just make an "dangerous options" that brings you to safemode9 and then another option to activate the dangerous features. having stripped down versions like that (this includes hourglass9, which is even worse) just makes no sense.
>>
>>171023057
>>171023330
Anybody not want to ignore?
>>
>>171024079
Don't worry.
If this goes on, d0k3 will have every feature of Decrypt9 inside of Godmode9 and the former will be depreciated then.
GM9 already does approximately 90% of what D9 can and does them quite a lot better/faster.
>>
Just translated my 3ds to english and all my apps are booting to a black screen. Even luma locale switcher.
I did everything right. What do? I need to format?
>>
>>171023545
why not hardmods? i asked irc but theyre slow as fuck
>>
>>171024341
Well, that's nice I guess. Still, it shouldn't be so messy.
>>
>>171024341
Does it allow to dump system installed titles to .CIA? Because I do this as backup always that that I download from Freeshop, but the conversion is SLOW AS FUCK (taking maybe 20 minutes for a 1+GB game)
>>
>>171023057
Same here. I'm updating right now the normal way, did I screw up or is everything fine?
>>
>>171024187
okay you fucking assholes.
>>
>>170982109
why was the wii u section taken out
>>
>>171025479
>guiz why dont we hav ps2, saturn, ps1 haxing in OP?!!?!? guys wheres muh atari 2800 hax???
>>
>>171024936
It does. Go to the folder it's stored in (/Nintendo 3DS/ID0/ID1/title/High ID/Low ID/) and press A on (I think) the *.app. Then you can build your cia file.
>>
>>171024936
>>171025787
Oh, wait. By system installed titles, did you mean titles installed to the NAND? If so, then I'm not really sure.
>>
>>171025702
the wii u is still getting games released for it and people are still releasing hacks for it
it was also still in the last thread
you should probably go pretend to be retarded elsewhere
>>
Tried to make a GBA inject CIA of pkm emerald but it loads with a white screen. I use a9lh.
>>
>>171025994
you need to be using cakes/emunand to get pokemon emerald to work.
>>
>>171025702
>>171025970
oh, and people still come here asking wii u questions, so having a link to the br method is actually useful
>>
>>171025702
Fuck off, wii u hacking is more popular than ever
>>
>>171025970
>the wii u is still getting games released for it
Wasn't BotW supposed to be the last Wii U game? Or was it just the last first party game?
>>
>>171026242
last first party game
i believe there's still some shovelware being released on it because it's already almost finished
>>
>>171026242
Last game published by Nintendo. There are still going to be a few games from third party publishers but nothing really worth talking about.
The 3DS, meanwhile, has a whole bunch of great games coming this year.
>>
>>171026470
such as and limited to?

Also can someone reccomend me some 3ds games? i really want obscure yet fun stuff. I say obscure because i dont want any stuff everyone knows about (because im trying to find new stuff)
>>
File: 3ds-recs-jan-2017.jpg (4MB, 1497x5792px) Image search: [Google]
3ds-recs-jan-2017.jpg
4MB, 1497x5792px
>>171026708
if you've already played every game on this chart including the japanese ones, then i can't help you
>>
>>171026708
If you want fun games not everyone knows about, then you should take a look at what games have been published by Circle Ent. They have quite a lot of great games.
And if you like Maple Story, there's a story driven offline game for the 3DS, with a translation patch available.
Also, get the Picross games. They are way too much fun to not play them even if they are wider known.
>>
>>171026708
Fire Emblem Echoes, Lady Layton, Pikmin platformer, Boxboy 3, MonHun XX, Etrian Odyssey V, Runbow Pocket, Ever Oasis, and some promising looking indie games. Not a whole lot but I think there's something in there for everyone. I'm particularly excited for FE Echoes and Ever Oasis.
>>
>>171025950
No you are correct, I meant stuff installed just as you said /Nintendo 3DS/ID0/ID1/title/High ID/Low ID/ (e.g. from other cias or freeshop).

Freeshop is really convenient but it doesn't leave any install file trace, so I was using Hourglass9 to dump back the games into .CIAs for backup purposes and in case I want to install it in another 3DS I get (whereas my old method of backing up, just putting the High ID/Low ID folders in my computer only works for the same 3DS).
>>
>>171025401
get lost kiddo
pirate all you want but BotW is a fucking quality game.
I'll keep pirating all the shit I come across but when I come across a jewel like this I'll buy it immediately.
>>
>>171026908
played or not interested in about half of those, ill look into the other ones. its just by obscure i meant more hoe the ps1 had a bunch of games that weren't based off of anything else, or even the nes did.

>>171026938
ill look into circle ent. played all the picross ones, love picross
>>
>>171028116
shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. i'm not paying for fucking shit.
>>
>>171028116
>trying to shill on fucking console piracy general
how pathetic
>>
File: wSKhCVy.png (124KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
wSKhCVy.png
124KB, 540x527px
so hbg anons i am trying to help my friend hack his 3ds over skype because he is a few states away so i cant do it in person for him and he is on firmware 8.1.0 without a web browser to use that exploit because he kept trying to connect to online using the old ds sttings because he didnt relise the blue button for connections was for 3ds web

any way he needs to update to atleast 9.0 to use soundhax whats a good game that will get him upto atleast 9.0 any game is fine aslong as it updates him between 9 and 11.2

also pic related to me trying to help this guy
>>
Since nintendo gen is ded. Figured I'd ask here.
How the fuck do I remove my credit card from Switch
>>
>>171028507
instead of asking questions in the wrong thread why don't you just make a new thread?
>>
>>171028595
Because I'm not going to make a thread in video game *generals* asking for help.

You want me to start ninty gen again? I aint doing that.
>>
>>171028273
well then you are not going to play BotW :^) tough luck.

>>171028404
I shill for purchasing awesome games, pirate all you want and if you get it working cool, but if the game anon is getting for free won't work then that anon shouldn't come here and have a tantrum because no one wants to help them play their free game.
>>
>>171028507
why not email nintendo support about it
>>
>>171028770
>well then you are not going to play BotW :^) tough luck.
that's funny because i pirated botw and played it a few hours ago
not even that dude, just think you're a cunt
>>
>>171028507
>removing a credit card requires a masters degree in software engineering
Fucking nintendo
>>
>>171028924
I've looked everywhere and I can't find shit.
This is gay.

>>171028771
Looks like I might have to. After the Switch memed 2 weeks after release, I figure it's not a good idea to keep my CC info on there.
>>
File: 245177676767.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
245177676767.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>171026908
I downloaded most of these games, just started with DQ 7. I should be finished with it by the time the super switch XL comes out.
>>
>>171029198
it's generally not a good idea to save your cc info anywhere. just enter it each time and after five or six times you'll have it memorized anyway. i do this for every site.
>>
>>171028849
Please the second reply on the post you're quoting me so you can understand what I'm trying to say.

If you get it working its cool, I do pirate like hell too, the main issue with that particular anon is not the pirating itself (though you should still buy the game if you can afford to, its awesome), but the issue being that the anon comes and has a tantrum when nobody else helps them as if they were entitled to get help to play the game they didn't pay for and were also entitled to play.

If they download it and it doesn't work, and nobody else will help them, the only two choices are either keep trying to get it working (and if it does, cool, enjoy it, and if you really enjoy it think maybe, just maybe buying it some day), or buy it. Insulting/demanding people who are here to help others without expecting anything back is not going to get anon anywhere.

People here forgets that the help provided selflessly by many is so others can also enjoy stuff, nobody here is entitled to play these games, less to get help. If they get to play the game, if they get the help, cool, but if they don't, they are in no position to complain, less insult.
>>
>>171028770
yeah i got it working without anybodies help.
>>
>>171029616
oh, yeah, nm i just can't read
>>
I bought a WiiU and some games for cheap, but all I want to do is install only the eShop virtual console stuff (N64, SNES).
Would the regular guide work well enough for this or is there something specific?

I don't care for more WiiU games really, I got the good ones and I can play them online.
>>
>>171030172
vc titles require some form of signature validation patching
haxchi can do this, you just need to run haxchi while holding whatever button you have configured to have it go back to the home screen
sig patches are required for the install and for every time you want to launch the game
the guide should cover this
>>
>>171030172
>and I can play them online.
I know you aren't interested, but you can actually play pirated Wii U games too. So in case you ever decide you want one you should be fine.
>>
i wonder why the wiiu never got a price reduction? even second hand they cost $200 - more than a playstation 4!
>>
>>171030817
New ones were sold at a loss already so a price cut would cause more damage.
Presume Used ones just kept a high price in line with new ones.
>>
>>171030281
Interesting - thanks for the information. I will be sure to be extra careful getting everything configured.

>>171030462
I see! Thank you for that, might look in to it in the future.
>>
Where can I find WiiU games to install using the brazilian method?
UTikDownloader gives me corrupted files for Pokken Tournament
>>
>>171024509
Hardmods / DSiwarehax work the same way in that they replace the NFIRM of the console to unblock downgrading via writing to the NAND. 11.3 now checks the NFIRM to stop them. iirc if it 11.3 detects an incorrect NFIRM it won't boot.
>>
>>171031023
It gives you a corrupt file for Pokkén Tournament, you mean?
>>
>>171030996
geez, how could it cost so much to produce when it was such an underpowered console?
>>
>>171031369
Dat gamepad, man. That's where 80% of the cost is.
>>
>>171031065
before i got kicked from the irc they mentioned ns checks it. isnt it possible to hex edit the version number or something along those lines?
>>
>>171031023
WUP installer can't handle the accent on the e.

So many people get this issue and can't figure out why that they should really just make it so that utik replaces the character automatically. Would that be possible?
>>
I need help, what can I use to dump DS cartridge games using a 3DS?

Thanks!
>>
>>171031521

>break the signature
>bootrom refuses to load NFIRM
great job senpai
>>
>>171031924
Isn't Sighax supposed to fix that?
>>
somebody spoonfeed me how to install the dlc for ultra despair girls

I have the zip and I put it in addcont_plain what I do wrong
>>
>>171032063

with sighax why even bother running a legitimate firmware, just run whatever the fuck you like
>>
>>171031496
>>171031496
teue but it barely had anything to it, i mean you can get a phone more poweful than it for cheaper than the gamepad, but i guess it was basically a really shit tablet
>>
>>171032175
Not the literal .zip, right?
>>
>>171031923
look for wooddumper on gbatemp, seems to do it.
>>
>>171032285
I extracted it to that location
>>
>>171032252
You're just gunna make the "True CFW" naysayers angry saying stuff like that.
>>
File: despair.jpg (2MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
2MB, 4640x3480px
>>171032285
pics
>>
>>171032526

stop being fucking retarded
>>
>>171032340
Thank you.
>>
>>171032570
Is Ultra Despair Girls a Vitamin dump or a Maidump?
If the latter, you have to put it into addcont_mai and run Mai. Also change the mode to 5 or 6.
>>
>>171032570
Move that folder in the pic to the /Mai/ folder in ux0.
>>
File: 1489244981287.jpg (31KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489244981287.jpg
31KB, 384x384px
Hi anon, is it safe to update my 11.2 n3ds to 11.3? I have only run the soundhax several times, and I never installed luma or a9lh on the console. Is there a way to test if this update will brick it?
>>
>>171033374
>>171033427
thanks guys
>>
>>171033458
You can only update safely if you do all the Luma+A9LH process.

If you just update it without having it hacked, you'll lose Soundhax.
>>
>>171033458
just install a9lh retard
>>
>>171033458
3ds.guide
>>
File: 1488726606435.png (379KB, 435x741px) Image search: [Google]
1488726606435.png
379KB, 435x741px
I'm thinking of buying a Japanese Vita for dem colours.

What's the firmware situation on brand new boxed ones?
>>
>>171033727
So it's safe then? I already have another new 3ds with all hacks installed so I think I'll just update it.
>>
>>171023443
>Im still afraid of using freeshop.
why
>>
>>170999213
Project Mirai 2 back when I first set up rxtools on my o3ds xl
>>
What's the best method for playing GBC games on 3DS?
>>
>>171034639
Iirc they are 3.61+.
The vita is way less dead in glorious nippon.
>>
>>170999213
Gundam 3D Battle
>>
>>170983385
>actually playing games
>>
File: 1488848429699.png (357KB, 693x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1488848429699.png
357KB, 693x1035px
>>171035802
fucking shit
>>
File: 1472935478347.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472935478347.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>Still no vitashell update
>>
>>171036295
>I just don't have motivation to release, guys. Please understand :^)
>In the meantime, please check out my Patreon.
>>
>>170999213
First game I bought was mario kart 7.

First I pirated was... I forgot. I at the point had bought great many games, newest cartridge I have is MonHun4 so It must been something back then, but then again I would have thought of something I really wanted to play but had not had the funds to buy so it might been little older...

So yeah, I can't name my first pirate on 3DS kinda like my first pirate on PS3 - that is easy: Tales of Vesperia english patched.
>>
Is it safe to update to 11.3?
>>
Anyone got a link for SMT apocalypse?
It's not on freeshop, and the 3dsiso link is down.

Alternatively, how would one go about leaking the cartridge version for it so it is on freeshop?
>>
>>171037020
It is on there though.
>>
>>171036805
If you have CFW, yes. rxTools is dead though, so if you're still using that then move to a9lh+Luma.
>>
>>171036805
If you have freeshop installed you don't even need to update to play stuff online, just get the updates straight from there. But yes, it's safe. You might have to reinstall a custom theme though.
>>171035563
Honestly you can download a bunch of the GBC games they have on freeshop. Besides that there's an emulator.
>>170999213
Majora's Mask 3D followed by that Japan only Rocketslime 3D game.
>>
>>171037020
I literally just got it off freeshop, use the search to find the version you need
>>
>>171037389
>If you have freeshop installed you don't even need to update to play stuff online, just get the updates straight from there

WHAT

No one told me this, so can I hypothetically keep updating games even though they've moved onto like 11.5 or something?

>>171037162

Okay
>>
>>171037127
When I update freeshop though it still doesn't show up. Is there a new set of TitleKeys for it I just didn't download?
>>
>>171037732
Try it and see?
>>
>>170999213
First 3DS game I bought was BlazBlue Continuum Shift II, since when i bought the 3DS it offered me half off on any game. I also bought Ocarina 3D at the same time but it didn't come until a day later.
First game I pirated was Kirby: Planet Robobot.
>>
cakes is updated
>>
>>171037948
I'm clearly missing something. I'll mess around with it. I forgot I can just download shit through FBI with the QR code too.

Thanks though.
>>
>>171038337
sekac<
>>
>>171035005

That Nintendo will find out and Blanny will reduce me to splash. I mean, hacking console is not really a crime, but downlaoding from their own servers?
>>
>>171038724
completely legal considering theyre not even locked
>>
>>171025479
The WiiU news section was taken out because it got old. Everything else is still there.
>>
>>171038724
As far as Nintendo sees it, they can't distinguish between legit eshop downloaders and freeshop downloaders.
>>
File: 1488660212713.jpg (23KB, 304x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488660212713.jpg
23KB, 304x343px
Is there a way to launch a PSP game without going through an ARK 2 bubble?

I just want a customized bubble that says Ridge Racer 2 and it'll directly run the game without ever seeing anything resembling ARK.

Not interested in Adrenaline either since it has a full XMB.
>>
>>171038921

Modifying your console in any way means losing varranty. But the modification itself is not a crime - they cant sue you for that, but since you broke the deal you made with them by installing custom software, they can denay you futher support.

>>171041337

I wouldnt be so sure.
>>
>>171042029

I heard that it was possible but didn't save the links how. Check wololo.
>>
>>171038545
Cakes was ported to the switch
>>
How long until switch homebrew?
>>
>>171042167
If it was ARK Fast, I was looking at it and it seems it's for creating and cloning ARK 2 application bubbles. And that bubble boots into OneMenu or whatever, not the game itself unless I'm understanding it all wrong.

https://youtu.be/-lrNLdrce20?t=241
>>
>>171042467
5 hours
>>
>>170999213
Cave Story 3D

I was really into that game at the time so I was blown away, now it's kinda shitty, really.
>>
>>171043494
I hope you mean that Cave Story 3D is shit and not Cave Story.
>>
>>171042819

Open wide you dumb faggot, you're about to be spoonfed.
http://wololo.net/2017/02/18/ark-quickboot-load-psp-games-directly-livearea/
>>
>>171043494
I thought they did a good job with it.
>>
>>171043618
No no no, Cave Story is awesome! The 3D one was just really, well, not BAD but just awkward.
>>
>>171042036
With the way titlekeys work, Nintendo really can't tell. They dropped the ball hard when it comes to online security.
>>
>>171043676
Thanks
>>
File: 81FuGhNUUgL._SX425_.jpg (56KB, 425x381px) Image search: [Google]
81FuGhNUUgL._SX425_.jpg
56KB, 425x381px
Can anyone help me find the Title ID/Encrypted Title Key for Dream Drop Distance? I cant find it anywhere, only the demo for some reason...

Thanks anons!
>>
>>171044962
doesn't exist digital
>>
>>171045064
oooh interesting, that would explain it..
>>
>>171044962
Am I the only one who thought this game sucked hard?
>>
>>171044962
was never on the eshop
>>171045302
it was ok it was one of the next big 3ds games at the time
>>
>>171045302
I found it difficult to enjoy but it did follow the traditional formula enough to not sink to CoM tier, fucking cards.
>>
File: 1476637457170.png (254KB, 1739x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1476637457170.png
254KB, 1739x1446px
Anyone have this problem like when I first got my 2ds I was dying to buy new titles but now I have all the grand titles in my 64 gb sd card and lost all my interest and playing with it became rather a chore...
>>
How do I update the Homebrew launcher on my 3ds?
>>
Shitty question because I have no PC atm:
How could I go to edit a Pokémon Rumble World save using hex-edit to give me those diamonds? No PC means no tool, but I have CTRX editor, so...
>>
>>171046490
Why?
>>
>>171046554
Mainly because I never got to play that game while it was cool
>>
>>171046621

It's a very watered down version of a watered down game...
>>
>>171046421
just install the new version of the cia with fbi it'll overwrite it
>>
>>171046794
I guess so, but I did have some fun playing the first part until I hit that paywall. What else could I do?
>>
>>171046930

Play a better 3DS game?
>>
>>171044962
look for a cia, it is not on ehsop
>>
>>171045302

Nah, I really enjoyed it. The ending was like a boss rush.
>>
>>171046490
Go to a plasma donation center and give them your life juices, you will receive $60 from them and can then go to Goodwill or Savers or online and buy a old computer/laptop

Unless you're underage...
>>
VITA question here guys!

Before I turn on my Vita, do I need to setup anything before I turn it on? like DNS server stuff or something like that with the 3DS where I had to input an IP adress on the 3DS so it doesn't look for updates from Sony?
>>
>>171049094
>has to get them pokemans
>donates blood/semen
>$10 for the lot
Fucking gamestop
>>
>>171049909
you'll put the DNS in after you get into the system. make sure you're under 3.60, and you can even update using the DNS to 3.60
>>
Why does Henkaku always install some old ass version of MolecularShell instead of just automatically grabbing whatever the latest VitaShell is?
>>
>>171050086
What's the IP I need to put in then?
>>
File: 1439752375362.png (252KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1439752375362.png
252KB, 500x472px
Alright /hbg/ I need to know:

Is it worth keeping a vita at this point? Even with henkaku theres literally nothing in its future, all the games that were even worth owning iot for are getting PS4 ports, and all the games I did enjoy were basically upgraded ports or multiplats.

So tell me:

Does the vita have anything that:

A. Isn't a remake, or Port/got ported
B. Isn't a DRPG, as in mindless dungeon crawling/Tedious grinding with no direction
C. Completely sold on sex//nude/lewd female characters as a scapegoat for it's piss poor boring gameplay
>>
>>171051387
No not worth so fuck off.
>>
>>171050086
Actually, nvm
>>171051385
I hadn't opened the link yet, I'm sorry.
>>
>>171051387
the vita is not for you
>>
>>171051720
>>171051521
I was willing to wait for that Net High game, but i dont even think its being deved for vita anymore and all of DR is now on PS4, sooo
>>
File: 1451107767688.png (103KB, 736x744px) Image search: [Google]
1451107767688.png
103KB, 736x744px
>>171051387
Gravity rush - PORTED
Tearraway - PORTED
Muramasa Rebrth - PORT
Danganronpa - PORTED
Danganronpa 2 - PORTED
Ultra Despair Girls - PORTED
Akiba's trip - PORTED
Trails of Cold Steel - MULTIPLAT
Trails of Cold Steel 2 - MULTIPLAT
Trails of Cold Steel 3 - NOT VITA
Neptunia REbirth - PORT
Persona 4 Golden - PORT
Persona 5 - NOT VITA

What the fuck even is there?
>>
File: image2.jpg (75KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
75KB, 480x678px
i am playing monster hunter 4 ultimate usa on a jap 3ds. i want to enable streetpass functionality, but every time i go to the courier to turn it on it tells me i need to review the user agreement. when i accept the agreement it tells me "streetpass functionality has been disabled."

any ideas or is what im trying to do not possible?
>>
>>171052456
maybe not everyone has other systems/a pc to play the ported games?
>>
>>171053514
Yes, but you're literally gimping yourself not only process wise, but library wise. Everything Vita shares gets better support and community on its console partners
>>
>>171053613
consider my case for example, I intend to buy a PS4 this year but I wanted to play digimon cyber sluts and DQ builders really bad. What did I do? Pirated them on my 50$ pstv.
>>
>>171053908
but see, right there you admit its not for long-term. The argument is keeping a vita, not getting one.
>>
>>171053613
IDGAF if I "gimp" myself. I have a Vita because I want to play games when I'm not at home.
And I sure as hell won't be paying $400 for a PS4 plus buying the games so I'm not "gimped" any more.
Also, why the fuck should I care about a community?
I only play with friends and not some random dudes.
Sell your Vita if you don't want to keep it any longer.
The knowledge of a game having been ported to another console won't hinder me to enjoy said game.
>>
>have cfw psp for on the go
>have hacked wii for at home
>most games worth playing are before the seventh generation

psp and wii are the best combo. can any other combo even compete?
>>
>>171052592
GRAB THE CONFIG.CIA IN THE OP. SORRY FOR CAPSLOCK.
>>
>>171056328
Capslock is cruise control for cool.
>>
>>171056328
What happened to your caps lock button anon
>>
>>171056284
A hacked Wii U can do everything a Wii can do and more. And a hacked Switch will be ideal for portables once it actually gets hacked. But for now, Wii U and PSP is a god tier combo.
>>
is there any kind of magic I have to do to change SD cards? I tried copying the contents of my old 8GB SD to my new 32GB one but my n3DS won't read it.
>>
>>171056483
Except play Wii games with the Gamecube controller. Or do some more advanced stuff I never bothered to learn.
>>
>>171056728
There's literally a virtual wii inside of the wii u, what are you talking about?
The only thing a wii can do that a wii u can't do is use gamecube memory cards
>>
>>171056898
>The only thing a wii can do that a wii u can't do is use physical gamecube memory cards
FTFY
>>
>>171056898
It lacks the ports. Best you can do is use the Gamecube adapter with emulators and Nintendont. As for the advanced stuff, I meant softmodding. I remember something that flat out didn't work for vWii back when I set it up.
>>
>>171056483
>hacked Wii U
isn't that a huge pain in the ass to do?
>>
>>171057121
only if you have the mental facilities of a toddler
>>
>>171057121
It's even easier to set up than the Vita, probably the easiest thing to hack since the PSP
>>
>>171057121
everything is a huge pain for retards
>>
>>171056328
THIS WORKED LIKE A CHARM. THANKS A LOT, MAN.
>>
How rare are ips displays on 3ds?
>>
>>171059572
top ips bottom tn and dual tn seems like it's half and half i would say dual ips is the rare one
>>
Installed Luma + a9ih today over my old Menuhax 9.3 version from about a year ago. After transferring all the games from my old emunand portion to the new sysnand and bulk installing the tickets, i have a bunch of games that I guess I installed with bad CIA that are not able to be matched with an official ticket. When I go into settings - Data management I can see these titles with an X and greyed out. I'm trying to pull my game saves from these games and reinstall the proper versions of these games. HOW? It won't let me do it through system settings- always fails when I try to create a backup for those games. I also tried jk save manager but it doesn't list the bad CIA, only the ones that were properly installed.

I hope this makes sense. I really dont want to lose my Link Between Worlds save. Really frustrated.
>>
>>171062437
gonna have to just install them again shouldn't take long since they're already there
>>
>>171063424
So install over the bad ticket CIA? How does that help me with my saves? DONt I need to extract my save from the bad ticket CIA somehow?
>>
>>171063649
when you try to install with FBI and error should pop up saying it already exist etc and should appear wrapped again or unwrapped not sure about the save stuff though
>>
I haven't used my 3ds in awhile and updated it to 11.3 and it doesn't boot up anymore. Just gives me a black screen. It has al9h and CFW I think it must be because I didn't update lumas before system updating. Is the solution just to download the new files and put it on the SD drive? Thanks not sure what to do
>>
>>171064768
yes
>>
Total noob on the "nintendo scene" here.

I'm using the unpack/decrypt option on WiiU USB Helper but nothing seems to happen (even checked for extra folders)

It just generates eshop .cert .tik .tmd stuff, none usable by Cemu or Citra for 3DS

What I'm doing wrong? Already googled it
>>
I found a 3DS with firmware 3.0.0-6U... Is there a way to install CFW without having to find a game that updates the firmware to 4+?
>>
File: 1462249029456.png (860KB, 809x747px) Image search: [Google]
1462249029456.png
860KB, 809x747px
>>170983651
>he doesn't know how awesome the nub is
>>
>>171066232
nope
>>
Does anyone have the latest Pokemon Shuffle update, 1.4? Neither Freeshop nor 3DS ISO has it. If not could someone teach me how to upload it to the 3ds title keys site?
>>
I just want some KICKASS Homebrew on my switch, specifically a Nintendo 64 emulator. Just 5 hours to go!
>>
>>170982109
Nintendo has refurbished N3DS's for $170, specifically the Zelda special edition one too.

Do you think Nintendo would have updated it to the latest Firmware though if it's refurbished?

Has anyone bought one?
>>
How often does the localfriendcode seed get banned? My old 3DS stopped working ages ago and a friend is offering to sell me his old XL for pretty cheap, says it was banned and is on a9lh already. Trying to figure out if it's worth bothering or if it'll be banned within a week anyway.
>>
>>171067330
yes majority of refurb are updated for obvious reasons even more now with all the hacks avoid all of those
>>
>>171067165
Wait it's in 5 hours?? Hype as FUCK lmao. Nintendo, you just didn't know what you were doing with this console. Now I'mma gon get all your shitty games for free since they ain't worth shit.

Also on a side note, fuck you Nintendo for making me break one of the controller sides tryna get that shitty bar off the top. At least I got the 2nd one, it's almost like they did it on purpose because they knew.
>>
>>171064906
I updated al9h and I'm on Section III - Configuring Luma3DS from https://3ds.guide/updating-a9lh but the menu won't boot up when I hold select + boot up.
>>
>>171067962
dunno all you had to do was update the files updating a9lh and all that stuff is optional
>>
>>171068068
Can you link me to the files?
Sorry for the questions
>>
>>171067165
>>171067503
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: IMG_7099.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7099.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>171067469
So what would be a good way to find one on a hackable firmware? Brand new, of course, but what ones should I look out for and NOT get?

Also if anyone wants to sell a used hacked N3DS I'm good with that. I don't generally use online so if you got banned or whatever then that's cool with me, as long as you discount it because of that factor. All I ask for is no scratches on the screens at all and all the buttons work perfectly normal. Scratches on the outside or whatever, I don't give a shit.
>>
To use mircro sd management, do I need to have my pc using wifi or can I use an etherne tcable connected to the hub instead?
>>
>>171068301
>what ones should I look out for and NOT get?
none of them there are no 11.3 3DS' in the market only if you buy used will there be 11.3 3ds' of course
>>
>>171068068
Nevermind I got it.
Thanks for your help
>>
how come there hasn't been any 3ds homebrew that messes with the intensity of the 3d, or adds it where there is none?
>>
>>170984513
Around 1-2 years. Emulators a lot sooner, although it would be easier to just get the Nvidia Shield Android OS onto it.
>>
>>171069081
Because nobody wants 3D
>>
>>171069336
Surprised at the lack of homebrew that outputs 800x240 2D images still though.
>>
>>171068301
I've got an O3DS running 11.2, that good?
>>
>>171069556
yes?
>>
>>171069520
How would that even work?
>>
I was following 3ds.guide and made it to step VI-9 here
>https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
It's telling me to select "CTR NAND", but I don't see a file/folder by this name. What do I do from here?
>>
>>171069336
I want 3d
>>
>>171069710
it's in fbi's main menu keep pressing B to go back
>>
>>171069831
oh thank you
sorry for being retarded
>>
>>171069649
Is that a question?
>>
>>171070189
it was an "obviously" kind of answer
>>
>>171069652
2D displays 2 of the same 400x240 images.
3D displays 2 similar L+R adjusted 400x240 images.
"High res" 2D would have to display half whole image to each eye, meaning two totally 400x240 images.
Sounds possible in theory if a dev really understood how the 3D is output.
>>
>>171069336
i do
>>
>>171070368
I'm having trouble understanding, can you draw a picture
>>
>>171070368
Wouldn't your eyes need to be unreasonably far away for this to work?
(Though obviously the general theory, to get - say - 500x240 or whatever - should be sound.)
>>
File: 1408298267434.jpg (36KB, 279x407px) Image search: [Google]
1408298267434.jpg
36KB, 279x407px
If a Wii U game's got an update file do I install that after installing the game itself?
>>
File: explain.png (22KB, 1018x356px) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
22KB, 1018x356px
>>171071487
>>
>>171072493
>the human eye can only see 30fps
>>
.>>171072493
So what you want is to take those two images and export them stitched together?
>>
>>171072312
the same way you installed the game
>>
Could I transfer saves from Dolphin to my Wii U? I want to finish Xenoblade on my Wii U.
>>
Ok, I have Wii U USB Helper

How do I decrypt a game I already have downloaded from another place?
I only want to decrypt a game, edit the files, then encrypt it back up for USB loading.
What do I need to do?
>>
>>171045648
>not sink to CoM tier, fucking cards
Please, CoM was miles better than this crap.
I regulary replay CoM, but 3D ? Couldn't even finish it, it was so boring.
Also
>lel xD let's change your character ANYTIME.
>>
File: he-is-burning-57e5d748c4545.png (279KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
he-is-burning-57e5d748c4545.png
279KB, 500x621px
Is there any Wii U USB Helper alternative for Mac?

It's the only computer I have available at the moment.
>>
How do I encrypt a loadiine game into USB folder?
>>
So do we have any hope of a full PSvita hack or even a microSD adapter?

I heard rumor, but fuck me this thing gets so little love. Even Sony seems to want it to die and its been forcibly kept alive by a few third parties. Real shame because its a wonderful piece of hardware. If they had passed on that stupid backpanel to make it cheaper it may have really gone somewhere.
>>
>>171070368
you cant get both eyes to view both images
>>
help me /hbg/, im retarded

is 11.2.0-35U not actuall 11.2? i thought i was safe but my system continuously hangs when trying to install a9lh, i know it says it might take many tries on the guide but ive tried at least 3 dozen times
>>
>>171078664
it's the same 11.2 and you're on 2.1 when you install a9lh so that's irrelevant
>>
File: 1458519557872.png (381KB, 539x405px) Image search: [Google]
1458519557872.png
381KB, 539x405px
I'm trying to download games for Wii U using uTikDownloadHelper, but a lot of the games I try keep giving me a FakeSign error and don't download
I've tried searching a bit for what it means, but I can't find any answers
Please help
>>
>>171074987
>If they had passed on that stupid backpanel to make it cheaper it may have really gone somewhere.
It's not the back panel that killed the Vita, it was the memory cards. I remember there being lots of hype for a PSP successor, but then they announced the memory card prices...
>>
>>171069556
No, I want an N3DS because I already have an O3DS I hacked. I'm ready to get in on the N3DS meme.
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/5zi5uh/game_leaked/
MHXX Leaked in HK!?
DUMP IT!!!
>>
>>171079285
That too true. Honestly think the touch screen may have been too much as well. It makes sense with the NDS and its puzzle game library, but for a more traditional game machine the memory cards, touch panel, and touch screen all seemed overboard.

I'm tempted to go out and get a Vita now while 3.60 and under can still be found or hell while they can still be found at all. But there is honestly other shit I should be doing right now. I just regret not finding an Xbox original and a PS3 when hackable ones were easier to come by. All of these having in common fuck all for emulation.
>>
>>171079904
front touch screen is slightly useful and some weeb games make use of it
back one is just garbage though
>>
>>171074212
I think FunkiiU and FunkiiGui are good for you if mac had good Python support.
>>
File: fff.jpg (56KB, 1164x629px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
56KB, 1164x629px
>>170987381
When I get to the command line bit it isn't installing. Do I need to have the Japanese version of the game in the same folder as all the junk or something?
>>
My 3ds isn't on 11.3 yet, do I just stay way from system update or is my 3ds going to force me to update? Also do I only need 1 sdcard to hack it?
>>
>>171080697
stay away and there's no force but there will be pop ups and yes 1 SD and just follow the guide it's easy if you can read just try to hack it asap
>>
>>171080683
You need java installed. If you recently installed it then close the command prompt and re-open it.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (36KB, 575x527px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
36KB, 575x527px
thanks. cant seem to find the content folder with voices...each of these folders just has a "code" folder with the same junk in it.

I'm using US version thats installed to the system along with the day one update.

I wonder if that update is the cause:?
>>
>>171084193
>>171081835
nvm...found it in storage_mlc > usr > 00050000

What is mlc and slc?
>>
>>171084321
I don't know what they stand fore, but I assume slc is the internal memory.
>>
>>171084438
i thought so according to this guide, and i do have both an slc and mlc but my game is installed to mlc
>>
>>171084696
Ah, sorry. That's just me messing up and not doing research then. Just a warning, we think that changing the .bars files is a bad idea and breaks some soundclips. You should keep those as the original.
>>
>>171084879
uhh already copying. what do those bars correspond to and should i go back and install the english ones or what
>>
>>171085000
Just some voice clips heard in the overworld when talking to specific NPCs. You can use the same process to install the english ones back, just use JNUSTools with the same code but the titlekey and titlenumber for your region.
>>
>>171085070
i guess you mean those vocal grunts or whatever the series is known for? how bad are we talking, like every npc or just a couple?
>>
>>171085347
Just a few, I think. Haven't done extensive testing but I'm going to be copying my english ones back over.
>>
>>171085347
Whoops, sorry. Just removed your comment on YT when I meant to unpin. I've added the info to the description and to a pinned post though.
>>
>>171085454
saw that. dont know if it necessarily means it will always be in mlc and not slc, but thats just where it was in my specific case
>>
>>171085938
I think it's likely to be in mlc for everyone.
>>
Is there a way to put haxchi on another SD card?

Tfw regret putting it on my 120gb micro sd
>>
will we ever have hacked vita with trophy support?
>>
>>171086815
>on another SD card?
It goes on the nand, it's very insistent about it.
>>
Is there a QR Code for the latest version of the Homebrew Launcher Loader for 3DS?
>>
>>171087090
So how do I go about using another SD card. It is not as simple as copying the current sd's files to another one is it?
>>
>>171087348
Yes unless you use rednand for some stupid reason, then you might as well clone the card.
>>
>>171087427
I thought you could only play Brazilian installed games from rednand/mocha. At least, that is where I've been installing them. Am I doing it wrong?
>>
What games can't you find on freeshop or ciangel?
>>
>>171087627
Very.
The games go to the hdd or nand and depending on if the ticket is fake or not require running something to patch the signature check each time the console boots be it haxchi or mocha or one of the simple patchers.
the sd card at this point is used only to store homebrew, haxchi doesn't need a card if using the sysmenu option.
>>
>>171087245
http://i.imgur.com/EmkzEXC.png
too lazy on mobile
>>171087791
many namco games kingdom hearts some third party games etc
>>
>>171087997
Thanks for the QR code dude.
>>
SWITCH HOX WHEN
>>
I'm on 9.2-20E O3DS and I can run soundhax/fasthax, but when I try to patch Luma3DS in it doesn't show up as an option in homebrew launcher.

Should I be trying with another CFW payload or something?
>>
>>171089030
Also I could run RXTools which is all I can confirm.

Main reason why I haven't updated is because I was using the old browserhack to activate the NAND sector, which is now patched or something. Also the guide for the soundhax exploiit makes it look like a hassle for other CFW payloads to be used.
>>
>>171089030
Is the OoT exploit still functional for hacking piracy into it, btw? If so, I might buy a cartridge since all the guides keep saying that it's better to mess around with any cartridge in the slot.
>>
>>171079903
He wont leak. Its been more than 5 hours now.
>>
>>171087791
http://3ds.jdbye.com/
we have just under half of everything digital
>>
>>171090440
Thank you
>>
>>171090708
also http://3dsdb.com/ tracks known cart dumps
>>
>>171090440
Man, if I wouldn't have bricked my JP n3DS, I'd be able to buy some Japanese games from the eShop.
To this day I feel bad that I didn't make a NAND backup.
>>
Keep running into an issue with Picodrive on my CFW PSP.
Basically the controls work fine in the game itself, but at random opening the menu will lock them up. They don't move on the menu and they usually don't move if you press the home button. If you power off and on again (usually I'm savestating, so it's hovering over "save state") it'll save the state and then exit the menu on reboot.
>>
TheFloW? More the like TheSloW.

Hurry up you exam taking nigger
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 317x209px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 317x209px
Please someone help I just henkakupd, vitashelled and epsp'd my viyta using:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrLTs8sJcz8

Anyways, I have my vita connected with USB to my computer and want to copy a psp game into the vita to play it.
Which folder do I copy the cso file to?

Also where do I copy Vita game folders<?
>>
>>171093514
ux0/pspemu/ISO/ if you use adrenaline
ux0/mai/ for vita games
>>
>>171093514
>I just henkakupd, vitashelled and epsp'd
Anon, nothing of those things is a verb. You cannot conjugate any as such.
>>
>>171094291
You just got memed friendo
>>
Anyone else notice errors in BotW after copypasting the Japanese voice files into the English folder?

Zelda's dialog got cut mid-sentence in two lines outside of a cutscene, when she talks to you in the field after you've watched the final memory . Seems like a timing issue with how the lines are triggered in the game engine.

Might have to revert to the awful English dub because broken audio ruins immersion even more.
>>
when is mario sports superstars getting on the titlekeydb
>>
>>171079903
>deleted
>>
>>171096291
I found out today that replacing the .bars files is a bad idea. Revert them back to English if you want to.
>>
>>171096442
>>171096291
That said, it could just be that the lines take much longer to say in japanese and that messes up the timing. That wouldn't be a problem with the .bars i guess. The Zelda.bars should be the same in JP vs English anyway.
>>
File: 1476003733817.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476003733817.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
Which install method should I use for Zelda on a brand new Wii U fw5.5.1?
It's not modded yet, but I read online that loadiine is extremely slow.
>>
File: upg-299_1z.jpg (276KB, 1549x1370px) Image search: [Google]
upg-299_1z.jpg
276KB, 1549x1370px
use pic related for next thread. I can feel 1.6 coming.
>>
did nintendo just this minute roll out a WiiU update?
>>
this is not /hbg/ related but what does NEVG stands for? On ebay listings for example.
>>
>>171097110
Never
Emulate
Video
Games

Always buy them, my friend.
>>
>>171096567
WUP y installer, forever and always.
>>
File: 1471103661485.png (14KB, 847x191px) Image search: [Google]
1471103661485.png
14KB, 847x191px
>>171097276
And which one is that?
>>
>>171096442
The "bars files" being the ones not in folders located at /content/Voice/$LOCALE/*.bars, yeah? I sure did overwrite everything so now I'm very much interested, what kind of problems did you discover?

>>171096558
>it could just be that the lines take much longer to say in japanese and that messes up the timing
Yeah that's pretty much what I figured too, Japanese and English don't share sentence structures very often. Now I'm wondering how the playback control for those sentences works, though.

So far I've only finished up the Gerudo stuff and Riju was talking all the time while surfing out to take down Vah Naboris, so if lines in the field are fucked I imagine there'll be lots of it when heading out for the Divine Beasts.

It really pisses me off, but for people who don't know Japanese it might not be as frustrating.
>>
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/

>Changelog 1.60
Isn't this what we're waiting for?
>>
>>171097206
the funny thing is it'd actually make sense
>>
>>171097563
no, he put that there last week IIRC just so he could blueball us a little further
>>
>>171097689
So he hasn't updated the files? Just the readme?

What a twat.
>>
>>171097276
>>171097373
Okay I looked through them and it was the Brazilian method. But can I use a usb pendrive instead of a HDD for this?
>>
>>171097451
Bars files in the voice folder, yeah. The ones for certain NPCs are different depending on english vs jp. It messes up the deku tree, impa and some other voices for definite.
Checking them, there's a few differences in the hex values on the files that could be causing issues. You should probably retain the english .bars files.
>>
Guys how do I update Decrypt9WIP?
>>
>>171098671
It's so simple and obvious that I don't want to tell you.

I'll give you a hint, download the file and give it a good look
>>
>>171097737
Yes, you can use any USB drive. I think a pendrive should be fine without a y splitter.

>>171097451
>>171098424
Further to this: Most of the .bars files are just pointers telling the game what bfrsm (sound) files to load next. Based on what you've told me, they also tell the game WHEN to load these. I think the timing might be ok if you put the english ones back.
>>
>>171098671
Go to Github and download the installer, put it inside your 3DS and launch it with the proper settings. Once initialization is done, use FBI to move it to the NAND. Then go to system settings, DISABLE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION and then select "Reformat system". Then throw your 3DS in the middle of the road and leave it there.
>>
>>171098671
just put the new file in place of the old one in luma/payloads
>>
>>171099251
Thanks. Do I change the name of the new file to match the old one or do I just replace it?
>>
>>171098424
>>171098775
Thanks for the information, my man.

I've kept a copy of the English folder just in case of something like this, so it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes reverting back to the ones from the Euro release.

I'm planning on hitting up Zora's Domain tonight so I'll report back if there are any more problems (or not). It's weird that the pointers from the Japanese release wouldn't match up right with its audio files but I guess there are more mechanics in play controlling this game's dialogue scripting.
>>
How do I make haxchi boot into mocha cfw?

Whenever I press on haxchi it goes into homebrew channel first, which is kind of a hassle.
>>
>>171100356
I'm going to check later, but I think all the demo.bars would be better off kept as the japanese, since they correspond to the cutscenes. Like I say, I'll check it later and report back too. I haven't had any cutscene issues yet, which is why I think the JP demo.bars work well (and that the english ones might break).
>>
>>171099475
Match the old one
>>
Can I just download straight from eshop on a9lh? Or should I be using freeshop? I downloaded Zelda Hyrule Warriors from eshop and it seems to work fine.... what's the reasoning behind using freeshop?
>>
>>171102479
You get games for free if you use freeshop.
>>
>>171102672
well how did i get hyrule warriors for free through eshop? I'm playing it right now and it works
>>
>>171102869
I don't know, teach me your ways, wizard.
>>
File: Untitled.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>can access internet
>can't access NN
>can't access eShop
am I banned?
>>
>>171103049
maybe because i had already imported the ticket manually through FBI QR reader and the title database? Then installed through eshop?
>>
Does anyone mind helping me? I hacked my wii some time ago using the smash game and it already has the Homebrew channel and I used it to play games on a hard drive. I don't really recall what program was installed to the hard drive in order to play the games. I remember that the hard drive needed to be formatted and the games could only be inserted by that program. Could anyone tell me what the program was or if there is any other like program I can use to play the games on my wii.
>>
>>170989128
Absolutely. All you need is Homebrew Launcher, WUP GX2 and RedSign Patcher

although you would still need a bigger card to at least hold your games before installing them into your WiiU
>>
>>171103259
Maybe.
>>
>>171103962
Dude you're really helpful. Keep posting. Thanks for all the detail.
>>
>>171103938
>RedSign Patcher
where do i get this
>>
>>171104021
yw
>>
Are there any handhelds that have proper controls, or separate gamepads that you put a tablet into or something like that, through which most popular handhelds from the past generation could be emulated?
>>
I'm looking to make my own bootleg amiibo cards, but I need NTAG215 NFC cards/stickers.
Since Shark cards nds-card are so well memed here, where can I get the good, cheap, and safe chinkshit?
>>
Do I really need a fast write speed on my SD card, or is fast read enough for a wii u firmware?
>>
Is there a correct way of playing BotW on homebrew? I'm reading around and everyone's getting issues here and there with different methods.
>>
File: 12agl2sy44jy.jpg (29KB, 1057x709px) Image search: [Google]
12agl2sy44jy.jpg
29KB, 1057x709px
All these apparent problems with the Japanese audio and here I am still enjoying my French audio just fine

Also I want to je suis monté this ass.
>>
>>171103230
Are you using the DNS for blocking updates retard?
>>
>>171106065
the only people having issues are the ones like me who are trying to replace english voices with the jp ones

>>171106153
moi aussi mon anon
>>
>>171106153
Even the ability lines?
>>
>>171106198
it's also blocking a non nintendo game
was working fine until a few hours ago
>>
>>171106318
Don't, uh... don't remind me about those.
>>
>>171106318
I think maybe he's actually french.
>>
>>171106308
Has there been any issues running BotW straight off an SD card? I haven't used Loadiine since October.
>>
>>171105238
if you want them cheap: aliexpress or ebay, but don't expect them to arrive anytime soon.
or get out of the house and look around your chinatown
>>
>>171106437
Pretty sure he's the guy lusting after frog Zelda.
>>
>>171106452
Loads slow as shit.
>>
File: dWhdl6O[1].png (186KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
dWhdl6O[1].png
186KB, 438x438px
>>171106504
There is more than one of us
>>
Vita guys, I think I may have misread fl0w's gba post. It sounds like we'll be able to play games directly from our mounted USB. Is this false? Because I was told before that it's only useful for transferring files and that's it.
>>
>>171106581
>this scene
>in french
So absurdly appropriate, put that shit away Zelda I ain't eating it no matter how much you beg
>>
>>171106581
Yeah, I'm the other one, actually.
>>
>>171106583
link?
>>
>>171106464
Aliexpress is safe? I live in San Jose commifornia, this shit city doesn't have china-level stores for this stuff, just these plazas and streets for viet and jap food/clothes.
>>
Is it possible to transfer a BotW save from the leak to the disc version?
>>
>>171106335
Have you tried any other game to see if it works? Disable the DNS temporarily and try again
>>
>>171106989
The disc will read the save on nand without any actions needed.
>>
>>171106924
aliexpress/alibaba is as safe as ebay - it's where the chinks go to sell their knockoffs in bulk to dollar stores and shit, but they also sell in smaller quantities.
i've bought from there several times, and other than dealing with chinese post (30ish days to ship from chinkland to canada), i've always got what was advertised
>>
>>171106452
loadiine has passed away
>>
File: 13123.jpg (65KB, 478x535px) Image search: [Google]
13123.jpg
65KB, 478x535px
>>171106812
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=416989#p416989

I'm pretty sure I'm just misunderstanding.
>>
Are there any lewd games for the Vita besides DoAX3 and SK? The lewder the better.
>>
File: 1480304572389.jpg (78KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1480304572389.jpg
78KB, 750x674px
>>171107285
>chinese ebay
>those prices for nfc things
>those stock photos
Jesus. I have no idea whoch of these are scams or going to send something besides NTAG215.
>>
>>171107993
Most of them only work with their app, so no amiibo pirating
T. Guy who bought a pack of cards and is currently fighting the chinese for a refund
>>
how much does a new 3ds xl cost in euorp now
>>
How do I start all over with hacking my wii u? it is bugged to shit for me. Can I just start from step 1 from the guide and not get a brick or anything
>>
>>171108359
How can opening a URL be bugged?
>>
>>171108425
>pressing on haxchi doesn't start mocha cfw and instead launches homebrew every time
>random crashes
>>
>>171108539
that's because you fucked up your config file, idiot.
>>
>>171108584
so how do i start over

now it actually does launch mocha cfw but it gets stuck on the mocha cfw screen

fuck
>>
>>171108539
>Using Mocha on Haxchi
Why
>>
>>171108730
Why are you even using mocha with haxchi in the first place?

Reinstall haxchi with a normal config file.
>>
>>171108737
I literally just followed the most up to date guide, which recommends installing mocha/haxchi?
>>
>>171108902
yeah, that guide is wrong on a few things, mainly recommending to install rednand if you're going to use mocha?
>>
>>171108902
The guide is full of redundant shit. The process is so easy we shouldn't even need one, especially as all this one does is mislead.
>>
>>171109093
it's not wrong, it just as safe as possibly can
>>
>>171109267
Okay, but if you're not going to use cbhx, then you don't even need rednand.. as haxchi will handle everything.
>>
>>171109193
Look speaking as someone who just got into wii u hacking, the info is organized horribly. There's no clear description what each different method does and what's the pro and cons to them.
>>
>>171109093
>>171109193
this is the guide i used by the way which they say is a new and updated one
https://wiiu.guide/

so do I use the older one? the one in the op
>>
>>171109410
I was able to hack my Wii U super easily but I have to agree that the current guide is a clusterfuck. Not that anyone is willing to rewrite it, probably.
>>
>>171109318
it does say it's optional. but still it's pretty messy
>>
>>171109410
Ignoring the guide, the only info you need is:
One is free but requires an internet connection, the other costs a DS game but is fully offline.

>>171109318
Haxchi + DNS is literally the safest way. Not sure why people feel a need to fill up SD cards with useless shit.
>>
>>171107676
valkyrie drive
>>
>>171109635
That's basically what I meant. I have had so many friends ask me why they're using rednand after following the wiiu.guide... I have to keep fucking referring to my own setup as the guide makes it so complicated.

Haxchi + DNS. That's it. It even helps that useful apps like sdcafiine and tcpgecko are offline now too.
>>
>>171109635
>>171109818
because its meant to protect the stupid people who delete random shit. haxchi+dns is only if you majored in physics
>>
>>171110091
The problem with Rednand is it means you have to maintain a Sysnand. Should you accidently update Sysnand you lose EVERYTHING on Rednand. Plus rednand is slightly harder to set up.
If you delete normal Haxchi you can just install it again and you don't lose anything.
Deleting CBHC is obviously retarded though.
>>
What exactly is the use of the dns block.
If you block the dns, you can't do anything online.
You might as well just not turn on the internet.
I know you need it for cheating and some other homebrew, but in that case just turn on internet till you're done.
>>
>>171110349
You grossly misunderstand the point. The DNS blocks the 3DS/Wii U's connection to the update server so it can't be updated.
All other internet connections run fine ie. multiplayer.
>>
File: P149_1.jpg (36KB, 671x721px) Image search: [Google]
P149_1.jpg
36KB, 671x721px
Is this thing the best DS flashcart for the 3DS? Where can I find a trust seller for it?

I saw this link http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149 but it seems a bit expensive
>>
>>171107285
Not that guy, but I was also looking for some amiibo

Does this one seem same? It says NTAG15 in the title so I'm assuming it is https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-NTAG215-NFC-Forum-Type-2-Tag-for-All-NFC-Mobile-Phone-NFC-Card/32792590468.html
>>
I'm looking at the wiki. Does the same stuff apply for the 2DS as 3DS?
>>
wiiuiso hacked.

Shenanigans
>>
Now I have 3DS homebrewed, I shouldn't ever update my default firmware, because that would stop me from accessing the CFW, right? (and not updating the CFW for obvious reaons?)
>>
>>171111170
Yes, as it's the same machine in a different box
>>
>>171111586
nobody cares.

Fuck off.
>>
>>171111605
You can update to 11.3 as long as Luma and the Homebrew launcher are updated to the latest versions, but there is also no particular benefit to doing so. Stay or update, it's your choice.
>>
>>171111586
who even cares
the *iso sites get hacked every week
>>
>>171111621
Thank you.
>>
>>171111586
>Not using throw away emails and passwords on dodgy sites
It's like logging into porn sites with your facebook account.
>>
>>171111978
what's even lost when a site like that gets hacked? I don't have any personal info at all on those sites
>>
>>171112183
People often reuse passwords. So if they actually managed to get the password database, and if such database was stored in an unsafe way, then they'd get more passwords to try in different websites which might have actually useful info.
>>
>>171111978
>having a facebook account at all
>>
>>171110805
you can even use a wood r4 on a9lh
>>
>>171110805
That's the best site to find them, and the price is pretty decent, imo.

But you really don't need to cherry pick carts anymore. I mean fuck, I'm using my old CycloDS Evolution on my N3DS and it works perfectly.
>>
How do you run games out of your region with haxchi?
>>
>>171113992
1. open haxchi
2. open out-of-region game
3. Play game
>>
>>171113762
Pretty much anything works, right? I wanted the RTS function, though

>>171113885
Oh, ok. I was wondering if this was the one before pulling the trigger

And yeah, I heard most of them work nowadays with that slot loader. I have an old R4 and a CycloDS here but none of them worked at all, the contacts must be busted or something, so I'm looking into a new one. I thought I saw the r4 gold cheaper somewhere, though
>>
>>171094014
Thank you.

>>171094291
I can conjugate my dick up your ass.
>>
If I don't have any of the DS games needed for haxchi is it worth it to buy one, or is Mocha just as good?
>>
>>171113460
this
>>
>>171114370
Mocha is just as good, but you have to use the browser every time.
>>
>>171114624
I think I can suffer through that, thanks.
>>
Can someone give me an idiot-proof rundown on how to play hacked Dragon Quest Builders on Vita?
>>
>microSD slot under cover plate
>have to unscrew and take it off everytime I need to access SD card to copy something

Who thought it would be good idea?

Also

>3DS hacking declared dead thanks to 11.3
>general goes slow and dying out

It was a pleasant time with you guys, you know?
>>
>>171114834
It won't die until you clowns answer me how's the IPS lottery these days.
>>
>>171114834
f
t
p
>>
>>171114736
Follow ongame tut.
>>
>>171114834
There is the MicroSD management for a reason.
Right now if you just install the right Homebrew, you should not EVER need to access the SD card Physically.

>Lumaupdater updates luma inside console, and you can choose nightly or stable
>There is a in console config for luma language emulation if you do need to do it on the fly.
>Freeshop, nuff said.
>microSD management/FTP homebrew for any small file transfers - Themes, mod files, or whatever.
>KitKat and FBI network install for CIA installs if you have a undub, mod or something else to install.

So the fuck you need to pull your microSD for anon?

Heck as example, I make themes and I like to test things individually whenever I am making it yet I still manage well enough with just microSD management.

Of course I have the separate app someone made so you have a button for it in home menu, makes things slightly easier. Also compatible with O3DS.
>>
>>171114834
Get an FTP app.
>>
>>171114834
>general goes slow and dying out
what do you mean by this? I haven't hacked my 3ds yet
>>
>>171115543

>So the fuck you need to pull your microSD for anon?

TO place .cia files downloaded from 3dsisio, because Im still thinking that Nintendo would get my ass for downloading from freeshop, as they surely can link my console unique ID with those downloads.

>undub

This was actually bugging me - what region are undubs? People usually dont inform about that and I wonder - does they have US IDs or EU ones?
>>
>>171115939
>>171115181
>>171115543
Not him, but that can get slow if you have lots of stuff to move and really annoying if you want to mess around with games. It's fine if all you do is install games from Freeshop and care about nothing else, but it gets annoying fast for everyone else.
>>
For someone around during when the 3ds was released, how long did exporting saves take?
>>
So the reason the updated Wii U guide recommends installing rednand to the SD card is to prevent retards from bricking their system.

How does one brick it anyways, other than not blocking DNS/internet on and installing unknown shit?
>>
>>171116036
like said, install them over from your PC with KITKAT the 3DS internal processing caps the file write speeds to around 1 meg at best anyway.

Also about undubs: Usually people tell, and provide even multiple regions for their undubs. Assholes say "region free" just because they are patched region free. Unless said, they usually are based on the US version though.

>>171116349
Like said, Small stuff, themes, etc. File management, .CIA files install over with Kitkat, freeshop.
>>
Do .3ds roms work on the hacked 3ds?

I remember downloading some and hoarding them a few years ago. Apparently everyone uses freeshop now.
>>
>>171116393
If you could run the GW software (it didn't need the GW card for this) you could back up and restore them (but not edit them). Since the GW CFW was locked behind their shitty card, if you wanted them in a format you could edit, or if you wanted to play newer games and go online, in 2013-2014 you had to choose between it and saves back ups. Well, the other way was to get the CFW that eventually got leaked, which you could do if you knew the right people.
Then in early 2015 both ways became available for pretty much anyone for free.
>>
>>171116704
installing, then deleting cbhc
>>
>>171116976
No, they can be converted into a .cia installable and it is fine tho.
>>
>>171117060
what's the point of installing cbhc
>>
>>171117304
load hacked environment on startup
>>
File: Avinia2.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Avinia2.png
1MB, 1366x768px
WHERE THE FUCK IS XX
>>
>>171117304
Brick
>>
Welp some faggot is taking down all the ISO sites
>>
Is there any way to play videos on wii u?

I really want to watch movies on there, but I can't figure out a way.
>>
>>171118967
I think there is a Plex app for Wii U, but I have never tried it.
>>
>>171117597
>>171118573
Why would someone risk a brick for such a minor convenience?
>>
>>171119526
>early a9lh users
>>
>>171119526
because people are dumb.
>>
Looks like someone's upset. Check Wiiuiso , or any of the other iso sites.
>>
I have mario kart 8 on usb, can i inject a 100% save file?
>>
File: 1455223718672.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1455223718672.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>171120310
Wow, what a child. Does someone want to tell him we download straight from Nintendo's servers and his efforts are meaningless?
>>
>>171120310
Am I supposed to be looking at an error message or was there actually something on the pages?
>>
>>171121410
Site got taken down now, but some sript kiddy broke into the databases and wiped everything, then up a link redirecting to his twitter in teh sites. Thing is what he used to post has nothing to do with what he's posting right now, so I think it's a scapegoat account too.
>>
>>171051387
i'm sitting on mine waiting for better hacking potential
i'm in no hurry, people were saying the 3ds scene would go nowhere aside from gateway for years and then suddenly everything dropped in like the span of 3-4 months. my guess is we'll have something at least by next year; if not, i can wait as long as it takes.
>>
Can't wait for Switch hax, but not only because of free games, but also because of no-dock-tv mode.

Since the dock is nothing more than a fancy stand, I imagine you'd have to spoof the dock's hardware flag so the tablet thinks it's in the dock. Then we can just take the switch anywhere and connect to the TV. It will be awesome.

I wonder if there are Y-cables from HDMI to USB-C & Power Adaper? Then the Dock would really just be a useless 90$ brick.
>>
>>171045648
>com
>bad

wow ok
>>
>>171110805
yes, r4ids.cn is the best one that i'm aware of. uses wood, works on the lastest firmware. build quality is still chink garbage, but that applies to all of them.
>>
So did the undub anons ever figure out how to change all the voice lines?
>>
>>171122984
For BoTW that is
>>
>>171100689
>>171100356
There's no reason to overwrite the english .bars files. Just leave them as they are. It doesn't affect cutscenes and the english ones will stop the NPCs from breaking.
>>
>>171122984
Everything except the abilities
>>
>>171122984
Still can't work out how to change the champion powers lines. It's really weird. They even have pointers to files that we've already changed.
>>
>>171122984
not yet. Give it another week or two
>>
>>171118764
muh vc injects downloads
>>
>>171118764
oh shit
thankfully yesterday I went there on a inject downloading spree.

Got a bunch of SNES, GBA, GBC and NES.

Also Kingdom Hearts because its not in FreeShop.
>>
>>171125252
upload them on mega
>>
>>171121821

Any message to the people? Like "stop downloading isos ya smelly dudes!"
>>
>>171125252
Also I had a bunch of tabs opened from megathreads.

I could have saved the contents (links and shit) but I restarted Chrome to update just before coming to this thread and now all those tabs are dead.

I think the only recoverable thing is all the Mega links in my history:
Some GBA injects
https://mega.nz/#F!h4xQRLRa!Y65kQqjwdZcbx8D-vhXRbg

Some SNES injects
https://mega.nz/#F!3x9HyK5S!xQNNG9T7hQgoMeU2W6MCwg

Some other SNES injects
https://mega.nz/#F!g1YnzZTJ!gdxMy33LI-dYVOP1BYLIFA

A lot of NES injects
https://mega.nz/F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg#F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg

Some SEGA injects
https://mega.nz/#F!k9IChJgQ!_QxFjSD5zPlJcN3IhbNUFw

Thats all I visited yesterday.
>>
>>171125370
Nah my uplink is shit, but I got the MEGA links I used so there should not be any problem

>>171125907
Here, these are the links fresh on my computer history.
>>
>>171122317
>free games
free like, 4 or 5 games?

they have to wait until there's substantial material. any hack will get fixed before any following major game release, so it would be a hack just to play 4 noteworthy games.
>>
>3dsisio is down

I warned you about Blanny guys. I told you!
>>
>>171126634
Why? You need to hack the console once and then just crack the games.
>>
>>171127443
This can be done some times but not always.
Some games just have a false firmware requirement (like barely checking a version number, or looking for a flag file, easily spoofable)

But some others have stronger dependencies on firmware functionality.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!49oHHBzL!jLH9iVrAA-vYBjjeFj7UMQ
https://mega.nz/#F!wcRDwbhQ!L4OdvwkCxlwQRbJE3YEDVw
https://mega.nz/#F!dYNBUarb!w1LIMlN-MPf8JXMFBVVKRQ
https://mega.nz/#F!itRWTBCL!8K7j_B7ZiVpDvWpsUkhTQg
>>
3dsiso was always kinda shit to begin with

>adfly
>adfly
>adfly
>>
>>171127294
Who's Blanny?

>>171127584
Also, with time, firmware updates may change how memory and functionality is managed and games may be developed being reliant on these optimizations or internal restructurings/refactorings.
>>
>>171127957

But that was my only source of .cia files, now its gone and I cant get anything ;_;

Blanny will get my ass if I will try to download from Freeshop. I bet that Nintendo wants to provoke me to do that!
>>
>>171127957
There were good men who did is altruistically without shitty ad referral sites.
>>
>>171127994

Blanc, CPU White Heart, personification of Nintendo in Neptunia games.

Flatchest and small (because Nintendo is "for kids" in popular opinion), VERY easy to anger when she throws curses right left and center, otherwise speaks very silently and adorable way.
>>
>>171127294
>3dsisio
Litterally who cares
>>
3DS direct when
>>
>>171128668

I care ;_; See >>171128070
>>
>>171128138
Why were they doing it on a site full of ads that forces you to create an account then? Are they fucking retarded?
>>
long live 3dschaos
>>
Is it possible to download backups of PS Mobile games somehow?

I think this is something that should be focused on, because these games are 100% lost to time otherwise.
>>
New thread when?

Please name it Blanny edition :3
>>
>>171114113
>I wanted the RTS function, though
Don't get your hopes up. Only DSTwo's RTS is really any good.
>>
>>171128830

Where else should they go? Do you know better place to gather and save the links?
>>
>>171127294
Glad I got those color corrected GBA games this morning.

Also when the hell did MEGA sell out and start pushing premium. Making you wait over two hours when your damn file is at 90+% is bullshit.
>>
tfw using my old Dsi with a R4
>>
I have an old Acekard 2i and don't have a DS or DSi to check it it still works, what would I have to do to get it possibly working on my 3DS?
>>
>>171129238
Not this time mofo.
We're going down together!
>>
>>171127294
probably be back up soon enough, says it's just maintenance
>>
>>171128070
How much autism can you possibly have to be this paranoid about freeshop? Fucking get over yourself you goddamn pussy.
>>
>both versions of blaster master zero still are decrypted only on the title key site
>>
>>171130771
this, I got the EUR files from NUS for Zelda before release and nothing happened

tho they don't care about the wii u, while 3ds got 11.3 that broke hardmodding

new 3ds games to pirate when
>>
>>171127294
Good thing I grabbed those decrypted .3ds files.
>>
>>171129838
I stopped using mega because of that. Try finding Google Drive links.
>>
>>171129360
They could, you know, make another forum/blog/whatever.
>>
>>171128738
Stop being such a faggot, you've been told several times that it's safe, and yet you insist on being the DUMBEST of the dumb sissy anime boys.
>>
>https://gbatemp.net/threads/anyway-to-trigger-sdxc-update-without-one.464639/

fucking autists
>>
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.61

ONE
POINT
SIX
(ONE)?
>>
>>171133009
stop posting these, everyone already knows that vitashell doesn't come out for another 2 weeks. the design contest just ended.
>>
>>171133091
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.62

UPDATE ALREADY? THEFLOW? MORE LIKE THEFAST.
>>
I'm thinking about buying a 3ds to be a pirate, is it possible to pirate shit on any new bought 3ds, or do I need to look into buying one with older firmware?
>>
>>171133429
Read the OP.
>>
>>171133515
Have been doing, so basically it can't be past 11.2? I take it a new 3ds off amazon or something would be 11.3+?
>>
>>171133662
Pretty sure all new consoles are under 11.2.
>>
New thread:

>>171133897
>>
>>171133830

Yet. And dont forget that people selling used consoles might genuinely, out of their good heart, update them to latest version before shipping.
>>
>>171128435
Right, that settles it, I'm going to play a nep game. I've been considering getting into one for a while, that pushed me over the edge. Which should I start with?
>>
>>171133149
it's like the code flows right out of him
>>
>>171134068
So don't buy used.

Look at that, I just solved your problem for you. Now go away.
>>
>>171134132
r;b 1
>>
Guys, quick question:
I have RedNand on my Wii U since its launch. What should I do to have Colldboot (not needing the Browser to access the RedNand) on it? Is there any way to make it redirect to my current RedNand?

Thanks!
>>
>>170983301
sm3dl is good, albw is incredible, pokemon is worth a look
>>
>>171134373

Im not that guy, who asked question, I just wanted to point that out.

>>171134132

ReBirth 1 is considered a fine entry point. Rb2 have basically same gameplay and story is skipable, RB 3 have slight gameplay improvments and better story - all three reuses models and locations heavily.

But you dont play those games for gameplay - its all about dankest NepNep memes and TONS of references. ReBirth 3 basically tell you the story of consoles gaming starting from earliest Sega and Nintendo consoles, rise of Sony and Microsoft entrance (and initial fail) and, post-game, dealing with scourge of "smartphone" games.

Oh and in RB2, antagonists are cleaverly named CFW.
>>
>>171134698
you don't even need coldboot to avoid using the browser, you can just install haxchi and then you'll have a title that can do it for you
>>
>>171135003
That actually sounds pretty interesting and fairly clever. Are they still good on Vita, or should I just focus on getting them on PC?
Thread posts: 792
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.